Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 23rd, 2012

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 23rd, 2012

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions ehre and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

callioperomana

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 23rd, 2012

Unread post by callioperomana » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Callioperomana
2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Calliope
3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (212) New York

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?: Yes. Last December and January, my aunt (who is a Mambo) did two readings for me. Five months ago, I went to another reader.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I've been involved with a man for a year and a half. Since he came into my life, aside from the instant love I felt for him, I have been having intense spiritual experiences. This lead me to believe that he was "the one." After seven months of dating, something changed, and he started acting like a "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde". Every time we get closer, someone or something seems to come between us, and he pulls away and behaves like a crazy person. What is going on with him and this relationship? Have I/we been crossed? Why did he come into my life and seem to be linked to the positive spiritual experiences I've been having? Even though he has turned into a different person from the man I fell in love with, it is hard for me to let go because of the mixed messages I've been receiving, and the spiritual element which came about with the start of this relationship. I really need some clarity and guidance.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?: September 23, 2012

(edited by Joseph Magnuson)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: slight length and clarity

britejoy
Newly Registered

Unread post by britejoy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: JOY
2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): JOY
3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 916 SACRAMENTO

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? NO
5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? NO

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I would like to know when I'll be in a meaningful loving/romantic relationship with a man. Is there anything blocking me from being in this relationship? Is there any rootwork that I can do to manifest this desire in the near future?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 9-23-2012

Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the ALL-CAPS

Cortana

Unread post by Cortana » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:20 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Cortana
2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Same as above.
3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 206 Seattle

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? No
5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? Yes, MissMichele for 2 and a half years.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): My financial situation has always been in a constant state of flux over the past few years. It'll get better for awhile and then, all of a sudden, poverty strikes. I'll apply for jobs, get offered jobs and come close, yet not get hired. I've been doing my own conjure plus getting readings for myself from others and employing rootworkers to help. It'll get better for awhile and then I'll lose everything and wonder how I am going to pay my rent in the next week. I would like to know why my financial state is always inconsistent and how I can make it better so I wont be panicked and depressed so often about money.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 9-23-2012

Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity and length
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Greetings all! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me. Others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

Any callers not called on or selected may be put into next week’s line up.

This Week's Guest Member from AIRR will be Miss Michaele, of Hoodoo Foundry.com!!! Miss Michaele is the Chair of the AIRR Pro Bono Fund, thank you Miss Michaele for helping so many in need!!! Check out her links!!!

Here are the links for Miss Michaele:

http://hoodoofoundry.com
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund
thank-you,-miss-michaele-t4889.html

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!

Be Blessed!!!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Kay

Unread post by Kay » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:04 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Kay

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Ms6

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): +44 , London, England

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes and don’t appear to have improved. I have started the Apple and honey jar as recommended on the show

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? Couple of weeks ago on the radio show on the 2nd of September.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): The man I am seeing is not showing the commitment I would like and has been holding back. I would like a further reading on the situation about the state of his mind towards us.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 23rd September 2012.

Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: slight clarity

Devil_Artist

Unread post by Devil_Artist » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Devil_artist
2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Don
3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 408 San Diego

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either about this issue or another situation? No
5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): My friend is currently in jail, waiting to stand trial for felony charges in the beginning of October. He was put into this situation because his girlfriend is accusing him of assault and the death of her unborn child. I know that this is untrue. In addition, she has been trying to attack me legally and through phone messages. I would like a reading and rootworking advice on helping my friend. And, if possible, a reading on said girlfriend and her threat to me.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? September 23, 2012

Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: slight clarity

summerlove

Unread post by summerlove » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:03 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Summerlove
2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): I am always a guest/ no caller name/hearing impaired
3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 614 Ohio

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Been on radio show once before regarding love. This is about a possible legal issue.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I have a relative that may likely need help with the reinstatement of a security clearance. This person is unaware of my assistance in the matter. I don't trust the system on this. No one ever wants to be done wrong twice. It means the world for me to ask you to divinate this and tell me if of any presriptives.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? September 23, tammie let me know if this is too late b/c you guys usually only take so many calls.

Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:ProfessorAmes

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): ProfessorAmes

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):816 Kansas City

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) I have not.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? yes, my local rootworker (Mother Rosie) and Madame Nadia

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I'm in the process of hanging out my shingle as a professional rootworker. I've gotten some forward motion on this and a great opportunity is presenting itself in the next few months. However, readings I do for myself are conflicting and unclear (I never read well for myself). I'd like to know if it's good timing for this, if it's the right move for me, and if it will be successful.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? September 23, 2012 (and probably September 30, 2012 as well.)
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Our show has taken all the callers that we can and you can sign up for NEXT week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-september-30th,-2012-t21708.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2012 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”