Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: Break Up My Lover-Spouse From His-Her Outside Lover

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Oh, dear, I am sorry to say you have set yourself up for a difficult task. If he is intimate with this woman every night it will be hard to break her influence.

Not to satisfy my own curiousity, but to better be able to suggest work to you, could you tell us a bit more about your relationship to this man? For example, the work would be different if he is your husband and stepping out with her vs. if you are the other lady trying to win him away from wifey.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

privatelove

Unread post by privatelove » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Thanks for ur reply.No i am not the other lady in here.this man was my partner for 6 years.He meet somebody online move out and in 2 weeks married this woman.None of his family accept her.We talked on the phone a day before his muslim weeding and he told me that he loves me..that he done a big mistake.have to say that they are both muslims so he did not had any choice.
Thank you

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Okay, I have just a few more questions for you to better understand your situation. First, how long ago did your man leave you? And I am quite curious, if you could explain the statement that "they are both muslims so he did not have any choice..." In saying so, do you mean this was an arranged marriage? Lastly, have you consulted a reputable reader regarding this situation in order to attempt to divine the underlying cause and probably outcome?
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 am

I want to place an order with LM today so need some quick help. Had a 10 min reading and was confirmed to bring my boyfriends mistress a new lover would help get her away from him. Since it was a quick reading and that was kinda thrown in at the end we didnt get into it much on the specifics. I was thinking of doing a 4 way moving candle spell with vigil lights to back work up.

was thinking-Use four figural human image (Adam and Eve) candles -- red for me, red for my man, black the other woman, and white for her future husband.

my candle dressed with Love me & stay with me all over. my man dressed on the front with Love me and on the back with Break Up. Have the other woman dressed on her back with Hot Foot and Break Up and on her front with Attraction and come to me. future husband dressed with Attraction, follow me girl and come to me all over. Should I also use inflammatory confusion oil on my mans back or is break up enough?

Work for 7 days. once there apart enough put open siccors in middle of my man and the "other" once they get to the end bind with red string. Question when the other gets to her new man i can tie them up to bind them as well right? But I'll want to push them into a pail of river water correct? Please clarify the end for me.

So for the vigils how would i set those up? Do I set up 3? a love one for my man and I ? breakup for my man and other and what kind would work best for the other and a new man for her?
Marriage, adam and eve, attraction? I KNOW she WANTS a baby she WANTS marriage - NOTHING she will EVER get from my man. So I need to use those things to my advantage.
Should I work a come to me spell kit on her seperatly from the moving candle spell?

Or is there a seperate attraction/love drawing spell I could do to bring her to another man who will offer her stability, kids, marriage, commitment etc.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 am

If you are really experienced with doing complicated work like you are describing, then I would say go for it . . . I wouldn't add inflammatory confusion to your BF though as that can be unpredictable.

If you are less experienced I would recommend narrowing your focus a little. There are so many things you can do. You might do a straight forward break up ritual with two candles for them with the break up products.

You could also focus more on your BF and doing more love or domination rituals.

If you are less experienced or have a weaker will or just need a boost, then having the MISC back up your work with a vigil is ideal. I have used them many times and am very satisfied with their work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 pm

I would put inflammatory confusion on the woman's back not your lovers. I would add some essence of bend over or controlling to her candle to force her to move away from your husband and towards the other lover.

You can dump her in river water so you are moving her away and allowing her to move away from your husband with a new lover. They will also be bounded together.

This is definitely a more advanced set up. So if you are going to do it...make sure this is the only thing you are doing (if you are a newbie), and make sure you are clear and concentrated on you intentions.

You can definitely do 3 vigils. So for you and your husband... I would actually do a stay with me, love me vigil light. Next, a break up vigil light, and then a come to me candle for the new lover and mistress.

I do agree that you may want to look into the MISC lighting candles for you. In addition, I think you need to get down to the reason why your husband is going towards her in the first place. There is an underlying issue there that needs to be addressed in your own relationship.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:09 pm

St. Peter was married; Jesus healed his mother-in-law of fever. This leads me to believe that he would be willing to defend a marriage against outside influences, especially an adulterous relationship.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:14 pm

The color candle you would use would be black.

Having a reading would be for the best here as then you can see how much of a threat she is and if there is any possibility of anything developing. I am just saying because you may be putting too much energy towards this and it might not even be necessary.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:35 pm

To get rifd of her you could perform a break up spell, and add Inflammatory Confusion to it as well. There are many types of break up workings, so read here,

http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

and if you feel drawn to it, order this

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$29.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Very interesting thread. Luv it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Please keep your post together when they are discussing the same topic, that way you will get a response and readers will have a reference point . I have merged your topics here. The last poster suggested a reading...which will give you advice in terms of which direction and what spells to get the results you seek.

In the meantime, LM sells two products that can work for you, (1) Break Up Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html) and (2) Reconciliation Spiritual Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Last night I was quietly studying in my office, which is where my altar is. While I was reading, a coyote skin fell over (unprompted, and hard!) onto my honey jar that I have been working for about a month and a half! The jar was basically undisturbed. A few minutes later, my boyfriend came in saying that he had just woken from a very strange and vivid dream in which a strange woman "would not leave [him] alone," despite is protestations that he had a girlfriend and was not interested. He kept describing the dream as "strange."

I can't help but think that some trickster is headed our way to try and wreck our relationship!

I wonder what work I can do to keep people away who intend to harm our relationship? My boyfriend is already very tied to me - I just want to keep the bad people AWAY. If there is anything very specific I can do - geared toward protecting a romantic relationship - then I feel that would be best.

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:37 pm

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:12 pm

I would also look into Fiery Wall of Protection products/spellkit for both you and your bf in conjunction with petitioning Saint Michael if you are comfortable with working with saints.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:10 am

Thank you both - Fiery Wall of Protection sounds like what the doctor ordered.

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:54 am

I wonder if the hawthorn berries can be used against an unknown person - or if the woman has to be named.

Blanca Luna

Unread post by Blanca Luna » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Hello,
I would like to please request your advice on what I can do to resolve the current situation I have been placed in at the moment.

My boyfriend just disappeared and stop talking to me after I sent him an email asking if he missed us. He replied the next day saying "nope"....and is yet to contact me.

I am certain there is another woman involved - as this lady I met when we went out with him threw enormous amounts of bad energy towards me and ignored my presence most of the time. They are both from the same country and I was unable to learn his mother tongue due to its difficulty. I know the lady has been trying to take him towards her for quite some time now, but he was not responding.

It is really hurtful that he just decided to severe ties with me without any logical explanation (and he claims he is super logical man), but the worst part is the after like 3.5 weeks of not talking to me he has gone on to talk with my closest guy friends who are overseas via facebook. These are my friends who live overseas and who he has never met in person yet he is talking to them on facebook after I leave a message on their wall or like a photo...I am really deeply hurt and resentful but I still love him (yes I am damned it feels like...). Now, I have blocked him on facebook so I can't see his activities nor can he see mine.

I would want to remove the other woman who is interfering in our relationship, so that he can behave by his own freewill without a third parties influence. I feel like she has done something to attract him cuz I feel her energy interfering in my candles. I really need advice on what to do to neutralise her energies and remove her presence from my relationship.

I need advice on what to do to get my boyfriend to come back to me and be honest and not the as-whole, child he has chosen to be and to neutralise the other skunk/slut lady from affecting my relationship.

Can you please advice a ritual or spell I can do for this?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Blanca

springlove10

Unread post by springlove10 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Have you tired the break up or separation candle?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 am

The appropriate course of action will depend entirely on the actual inner workings of what is going on. For instance, if he's been worked on by her, then you'll need to start by Uncrossing him and putting up Protection for him so he can't be worked on again. Then you can work Break Up work on them, and Reconciliation work on the two of you. If she hasn't worked on him, then you can skip the Uncrossing work, and focus on breaking them up and drawing him back. However, if she didn't work on him, then the question remains why he left ... and the answer to that will have to be dealt with.

You should start with a reading and consultation with a rootworker on this matter to determine exactly what has occurred - did she work on him, did he just leave, is there a chance for reconciliation, etc. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

lameese
Newly Registered

Unread post by lameese » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Hello, I ordered the break up kit from lucky mojo but it has yet to arrive and the wanning moon is right around the corner so I decided to make my own recepie.
Here is what I plan to do and please tell me if it sounds right:

-I made my own version of confusion powder (poppy seeds, black pepper, cayenne, and mustard seed)
-My plan is to do a vinegar jar to sour them on the tuesday of the waning moon but I have no black candles. So I plan on using a white one (dusting it with confusion powder, since white candle can be used for anything) I will probably hallow out the candle and put some of my confusion powder in it too. I will inscribe their names on the candle with the word "BREAK UP" and burn on top of the jar.
- I will add their pictures into the jar
-Cut a lemon into half, add their names in the lemon along with more of my confusion powder.
-Throw the lemon into the vinegar jar. (add vinegar of course).
-Add needles, whole hot peppers, chilli peper flakes too
-Shake and work the jar daily until the end of the waning moon
- Take a sea salt bath for the time being until my products arrive.

Does this sound good? Thank you all

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 pm

I need to separate 2 people as quickly as I can. I need to start on something immediately. So what I do know is start with Hot Foot. Then I could do a freezer spell. What else can I do to expidite the separation?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Here are a few options:

Breakup Spiritual Supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Separation Spiritual Supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

andy598

Unread post by andy598 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:30 am

I can order the separation kit, but which one should I get, the Break up or Separation kit? Also, what can I do meantime to start the process? I have a adult family member who is causing havoc in my home and I want him out and away. I need a list of things I should do to complete this process.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:10 am

Separation Spell Work: "Some folks think of Separation as a "weaker" form of our famous Break Up product line, but that is incorrect. Separation is not "weaker;" it is different -- it is deliberately made with a measure of healing and calming herbs as well as those that will tend to drive folks apart. Separation products are especially useful when there are issues of child support and child custody involved or when the parties who are breaking up will continue to be employed at the same job site or attend the the same school."
- from Lucky Mojo Page on Separation located here: --- http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Break Up Spell Work: "Sometimes you don't care what it takes or how much trouble you cause -- that couple has got to break up, for the sake of your future happiness. It is our belief that Heaven does not favour those who tear love asunder without good reason, and we hope that these products are only used when the case is justified, but if you have been deceived or hurt by adultery, or if your marriage partner still keeps drifting back to his old time used-to-be -- if you want to put an end to the problem, then BREAK UP spells are traditional, effective, and, God willing, just and fair to all the parties involved."
-from Lucky Mojo Page on Break Up Work located here: --- http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You can decide which is right for you from those two pages. We would need to know much more information on your situation.

...and for your adult family member, we also need more info, however I would suggest you go with the Hotfoot Spell Kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:50 pm

I just burned a separation candle for a romantic interest to separate himself from everyone but me. I would love that and thought it would be unrealistic. Yet, it was an absolutely clean burn and is working to perfection.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:52 pm

While burning the seperation candle you should add a candle to draw him to you. Id burn attraction and come to me next to each other and the seperation a distance apart and burn them at the same time. Best of luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:19 am

I would like to see more break up ingredients in this-you are really emphasizing confusion but I have seen confused couples stay together for a long time! The lemon and vinegar are both souring agents which is good and the hot peppers make that confusion inflammatory which is also good. Another good souring agent is alum. But surely you can get some black cat and dog hair or catnip and couchgrass to put into the bottle to cause fighting and fussing like cats and dogs until they break the hell up! So the general ingredients are good but I would like a bit more in the way of breaking them up and getting them away from one another.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:31 am

I am concerned that the object of my affections (not an ex, someone I would like that I have a developing situation with) might have another.
There is no way for me to tell, as it is a long distance thing.
However, this possibility haunts me.
Is there a product, or ritual that I could do, such as a 'break up' ritual, if I don't even know if there is a rival?

Thanks,

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:33 am

Conjure done to satify fantasies is not recommendable.
The chances of it never reaching any target and reversing back to you will be great and you may well loose yourself in this fantasy and never come back.
I suggest you go with something that will strengthen the communication with the object of your desires and make this person open up more so that you can find out if there is a rival or not. Honey Jars, Deers Tounge, Nutmeg and so on. Or better yet, use "Clarity Products" - especially the baths - to get a clear picture of the situation.
Good luck!
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Johannes:
Thank you for your advice. It makes alot of sense. I will not worry about 'rivals' then. I was a little concerned about what a spell would do...if there were no target! Also its dwelling on a negative aspect of a situation that might not exist, when I should be concentrating on the positive aspects.
I will look into the clarity products. Sounds like a good idea.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:13 am

How about just getting a reading?

I think a reading could confirm whether or not there is a rival then you will know if you should do something about it. I would reach for first a freezer spell to freeze out any rivals now and any FUTURE rivals. So you could go ahead and do that if you want.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

And if there is a current rival you could do a break up spell, and name that target {romantic rival }.

So go ahead and get a reading to confirm because you dont' want to assume if there is or isnt a rival.

alexandria

Unread post by alexandria » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:46 pm

I just had a reading from somebody that works for luckymojo. I did a break up spell for my husband and his girlfriend. He told me it can be done but it is going to be hard because something about his girlfriend that makes my husband keep on chasing her. He said that I am going to need help. My question is if anybody can advise me on what else I can do to break up them up for good. Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:50 pm

You may need to hire a rootworker to do a breakup spell in addition to the work you have already done. Not everyone does breakup work, but I would guess that more workers would be willing to take on your case, than if you were the other woman wanting to break up a marriage. If you are comfortable with the man who did your reading, ask if he does this type of work. If not, ask for a recommendation or go to the AIRR website:

www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

alexandria

Unread post by alexandria » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Thank you, I will

happy in pink

Unread post by happy in pink » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:15 am

Hi, this is a really interesting site. I never thought to be honest that i would be looking into such a thing, but i am.

My boyfriend of 5 years, cheated on me, when i found out about the other woman, he said it was just sex, and nothing more. I found out about her because she went through his fone and sent me a text message and when i called his number, she answered the fone. From early last year to present, this woman seems to still be there.

My boyfriend lives overseas, so its a long distance relationship, and we were contacting each other all the time until she came on the scene. We met up three times last year, and i've just come back from seeing him.

We had made so many plans for our future and to start a family, but she has spoilt this. My boyfriend still tells me that he is in love with me, but has feelings for this other woman -- who is now says she is pregnant, but doesn't look very pregnant from what i can see.

My boyfriend's family do not like this woman. They say that he has changed since he has been involved with her, and they just about speak to him. I had a psychic reading and have been told that she has worked on him, and is making him stay with her against his will, and he does want to be with me, but is being drawn to her. They say that he is scared, weak, and not sure how to deal with this situation. I was also told that she doesn't really want him, but just doesn't want me to have him. She doesn't know me, so how can she want to hurt me so much? She has on occasion called me, having gone through his fone to get my number, telling me to leave him alone. Why would she be calling me, when i am in a different country, she's in the same place as him? I must be a threat to her as she is calling me, she's definitely not confident that she can keep him.

I am so lost, and have cried so much, i can't belive i have waited so long for us to sort things out and this happens. I'm really angry too.

i don't want it to affect my boyfriends, free will, i just want him to be able to make his choice, and i would really like that choice to be me. I am due to reloate finally to the country that he is in.

I am a reiki healer, i've just done my level one, and will be looking to start level two, so my intentions are not to hurt anyone. I want to be with him. In fact the last conversation i had with him, was to ask him if he loved me, he said yes he was in love with me, but had some feelings for her. I asked him, that if we didn't make it because of her, would he want to be with her, and he said no. When i asked him why, he said its because he didn't love her, and the psychics i have spoken to do not see a future for them.

1) What can i do to sort out this situation?

2) Should i burn candles?

3) Should i do a vinegar jar think to keep them apart?

4) If i do the vinegar jar thing, how long do i keep the jar for?

5) if the jar breaks, will they get back together again?

6) If i do something will it come back on me?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:58 pm

This sounds like a complicated situation. I personally would get a reading to see a)if this guy is even worth working for, since he seems to have a wandering eye and b)professional rootwork might help more given your difficult factors here (long distance relationship, another woman, a boyfriend who says he loves 2 different women).

Look for a good reader/rootworker at AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:43 pm

First, welcome.

Second, one thing you have to accept is that this girl is no longer the "other woman." Your boyfriend is seeing both of you. He started an affair with her, refuses to end it, and now has feelings for her. In all frankness it sounds like he's leading you on while he's free to do what he wants. He gets an emotional (long distances) relationship with you and a physical relationship with her.

You're going to have to ask yourself whether this man is worth it or not. If so then you'll have to follow up by asking how far are you willing to go to get him back. It may require you breaking them up and drawing him to you.

These are ultimately questions you must answer for yourself. Seek out the readers at AIRR or HoodooPsychics to help grant you insight.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

happy in pink

Unread post by happy in pink » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:58 pm

thank you for replying.

i have had so many readings, i have completely lost count, and spent so much money on these readings too.

all the reading that i have had to date are all telling me the same thing. We are soulmates, and we should be together. I can't believe that so many different psychics could be telling me the same thing so, it must be true they just know too much detail about me and him for it not to be true. So, now i'm being told that he is transfixed by her, drawn to her, captivated, trapped, and being held, and she is a liar, and manipulative, these are some of the words they are using to describe this situation, and yes, they can't tell me enough that he loves me. So what do i do?

I would like to do work on this, to get rid of her with all of my heart. I don't want her to just walk in a take him, and ruin all that i have worked for over the years, and you know what the more i think about this i'm getting even more angry, stabbing at my laptop keyboard as i type this reply. I have cried so much, really cried over this and my heart is so, so broken. This is actually eating me up like a cancer, that's how i can best describe it.

like i said i don't want to hurt anyone or take away free will, but what she is doing, and her binding or tieing him to her, is not right.

I need help with this.

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:32 am

This is a particularly complex situation. If she indeed has put a spell on him breaking the spell will return him to you; as long as his feelings are not naturally present anyways. you could always curse him yourself, to fall under your control, however if she has put a spell on him herself, your's would not hold up against her's as you are new to this. It may come down to who is more powerful.

As far as your readings go... I am not sure I believe in soul mates, but I do believe in fake practioners and have met many in my days. I am under the impression you do not know the readers you contacted, or you would not have gone to multiple readers for the same issue. If you know someone genuinely has the gift, multiple readings are not necessary. This leads me to wonder if they are only telling you what you want to hear for your money. I am not trying to tarnish or insult anyone, I have no idea who you went to,(and please do not name them) it is only a thought. If they are indeed genuine, and right, then you as someone he is destined for, have no reason to worry.

you can un-curse him and do a protection spell for him (firey-wall would be good) and that should be enough to protect him unless your opponent is indeed a skilled witch.

However I would look into moving on he (as CM Ali said) sounds like he's leading you on. You could always curse him for revenge if that's the case.

I realize what I said may not be what you want to hear, but it is all the truth from my understanding.
as I said earlier, if he is enchanted, a uncrossing and protection spell should do it. If the other woman is a witch, you might want to find someone more skilled to do the uncrossing/protection, or if you think you are ready for it, then by all means go ahead.

Whatever happens, good luck to you.
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:37 am

Best of luck to you, matters of love are always tender. If you hire a root-worker, perhaps ask him or her to perform a blessing work on you as well, or perform one yourself.

Live happily.
Reverend Josh

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:26 am

I agree with Josh. I think he's playing you, especially since you are not physically together.

You can get a reading from an ethical and honest reader at AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

As far as "soul mates," there are so many people in the world now (7 billion) that there is bound to be someone suitable out there for you. You do not have to settle for a cheater.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

happy in pink

Unread post by happy in pink » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:20 am

Thanks for the advice so far.

I've had many reading, purely becuase i can't believe that so many psychics are saying the same thing. It's really confirmation for me, that he does want to be with me, and the details that are being provided by these different psychics are the same, i'm not providing them with any info. just my name, his name and our DOB. I just find it hard to believe that i am in this situation, this is something that i may have seen in a film on tv. Can't believe its happening to me.

I spoke with someone today, and they have said that she did a sex spell to bind him to her.

So, i've done/need to do the following
- the jar spell, to sour their relationship, and i've put their picture inside.
- lit a white candle for us to be brought together (with our details) asking st. michael for help, this is burning as i type this message
- it's full moon tonight so i need to ... write her name on a piece of paper 3 times with my petition, i need to wrap this paper with black tread x 3 and burn in my garden.
and i need to burn a black candle with her name on it on the next new moon, asking for her borrowed power to be stripped, and then bind her from doing harm. This was given to me by a Wiccan reader.

I've also been given a long list of things to use as a protection for myself.

Yes, i know he cheated, no one is perfect, and unfortunately for me, i'm in love with him. He has bitten off more than he can chew and paying the price for it. I don't want to put a curse on him for revenge, as i am practising reiki and need to be channelling good. I'm basically returning to her, all the wrong that she is doing, and nothing more. The last thing that i want is to have negative stuff returned to me.

So, any other ideas would be excellent., thanks again, greatly appreciated. x

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:26 am

good luck is all I can say I suppose, I feel like you have ignored the advice and knowledge of those on this forum but good luck none the less.
Reverend Josh

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:41 am

Looks like you just want justice, in the least. It's understandable IMO. Even if you don't stay with him, you were wronged and she's manipulative. If I were you I wouldn't want to see them or allow them to be together either!

Southernmom
HRCC Student

Unread post by Southernmom » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:23 am

I agree with the advice you have gotten here-Esp.ConjureMan Ali when he says that he is in a relationship with the both of you. I have been in a similar situation, years ago-and all I can say is, I am so very happy I left him,a nd I thought it would devastate me to be without him. It didn't. I am far happier now. You talk about loving this man, but maybe take a second to ask yourself-is this the sort of Love that you want?
As Josh said, Good luck.
Daughter of a Ghost Town.

happy in pink

Unread post by happy in pink » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Hiya
You know the more i think about things, the more i am beginning to dislike him. Yes, its true dispite saying that i love him, as time has gone by i am actually starting to dislike him.

Thinking about the way he has cheated on me, and the lies. just makes me realise that deep down, this probably isn't what i truly want. And right now, he isn't returning my calls, or replying to my text messagaes, (basically messages asking how he is, how's work etc.) just to keep the lines of communication open so,........ i'm now not bothering to contact him as he isn't responding.

When you have given someone so many years of your life it's really hard, just to stop loving them, we didn't fight, we didn't argue, or curse, everything just seemed to have stopped, because of this woman that he's not in love with........

I had a reading recently, actually to be honest i had 3 readings, and its pleases me to say that the readers told me that my boyfriend and this woman are not getting on, she's been crying and they are constanly arguing, as she is now realising that he is not in love with her, but she's still trying, maybe her spell is wearing off.? :D :D :D oh yes, that does make me very, very happy. So, it looks as though my jar spell is working....... so i'm going to shake the jar again after i've posted this message.

Yes, what they have done to me, they will receive theirs, thanks to that good old Karma.

I said previously that i didn't want to curse him, but the idea of putting a curse on him, and cursing her sorry ass, does make me have a rethink.

I have a picture of the two of them together that i have printed from facebook............all ideas welcome.

thanks so much. x

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:53 am

Hello,

My husband is a chronic cheater. Now he is on sex websites and meeting up with women and having sex with them. I have not confronted him on this because I am currently unemployed and we have 2 young children. As soon as I get a job, I am planning on aggressively saving enough money so that I can comfortably relocate myself and my children to the state where my mother and sisters have moved to.

In the meantime, I am hurt and fed up with his behavior, however, I must keep quiet about what I know, because I KNOW that I will go off on him and kick him out of the house. I have no money to speak of so, unfortunately, for the first time in my marriage, I NEED him to remain at home and to continue to bring his paycheck home.

Until I am gainfully employed and have the funds to relocate I have to live in this house with this man and pretend that I am unaware that he is cheating.... again. I feel sick at just the thought of it.

Anyway, I want to do something to make him feel the pain and anguish that he has been causing me all of these years. I don't want him to lose his job (for obvious reasons), or get into an accident or anything like that. I want him to suffer emotionally and for that EVERY TIME he tries to have sex with someone or even just to meet up with them, for things to go horribly, HORRIBLY wrong. He is open in his profile and in emails that he is married with kids, just that he needs the 'side diversion', so these women are very well aware that they are having an affair with a married man. So I want things to go badly for them as well, ONLY in relations to them having sex with my husband. Not trying to influence any other part of their lives.

I have access to his 'secret' email account, and his online/website/sex site account, so I can get all of the pics and screen names that I need. Keep in mind that on the 'hook-up' site, people generally have their profile pic of some sort of, ummm, how do I say this, Oh! body part. My husband is so bold and vain that he has his face on his profile pic, and a picture of his penis! He even told one female on there (she asked him isn't he concerned that a friend of mine might recognize him) that he's not worried about being caught on there, because I don't have very many friends.

It's a sad, sad situation, but I can't leave right now. But I can't stand the thought of living hear day to day, acting as if all is well, trying to hold it together for my little girls, knowing that this a-hole is out there sexing it up with anyone who responds.

Help! What can I do about this mess???

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:56 pm

I'd tie up his sex so that he can't get it up with these other women. A cucumber in the freezer with Alum, or a Black Penis Candle loaded with his personal concern, and dressed with Crossing Oil and nasty herbs and roots.

I'd also work a Pay Me bottle spell to keep him handing over the cash and supporting you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:52 am

Hi ConjureMan, thanks for responding and Happy 2012 to you!

I think that's a great idea! Now I've never done this before so I want to make sure that I have this right.

Is this okay?
A cucumber in the freezer with Alum, loaded with his personal concern, and dressed with Crossing Oil and nasty herbs and roots.

Do I baptize the cucumber first and say what part of him that it represents?

Need to order the crossing oil from LM; what herbs and roots do you suggest that I use so that I can make sure to order those as well. Do I add a petition paper to this stating something like ' you will not be able to get an erection with other women'?

Thanks so much for your help!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:41 am

I also suggest that you do work to increase your income and obtain suitable employment. Not necessarily a job: a home business might work better for you since you have children at home.

Steady Work, Money Drawing, Crown of Success, and Wealthy Way would be helpful in your situation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi Mama Micki,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have been working a job/work honey jar, but lately I've become a bit discourage and I haven't been doing it much lately.

I know I need to press on and get back to it. The HJ that is, I've been diligently looking for work and applying for positions. Thanks for the reminder.

Victoria03

Unread post by Victoria03 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi there,

I did a freezer spell to "freeze out all rivals", but am wondering if there are any spells, vigil candles or LM spell kits that would work for this situation. I'd like to keep all rivals away. He is newly single and very popular, so I am trying to avoid him meeting or ending up with someone new while my work is happening.

I have been doing "Come to Me" work as of now.

thank you!

V03

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:50 pm

You didnt mention when you did the freezer spell but are you saying it is not working?

fergi660

Unread post by fergi660 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:41 pm

What is the best spell to make an unfaithful husband break up with his mistress?

I do not know any information of her. I do not have possibilities to follow him or pay for someone to do it but I know that there is other woman and they are getting serious. We have three children and the two youngest have Autism, one more severely than the other one, but because of this, my time is consumed by my kids and their needs. He do not help and asked me for the divorce.

I need his help to continue taking care of my kids needs.

Please HELP ME !!

fergi660

Unread post by fergi660 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:04 am

It is possible to perform a break up spell, to separate a mistress from my husband?

I do not know her name, or any information about her but I do know he is with someone :?: :?:

we have 3 kids and he left our house to live with her. He do not see our kids. He wants a divorce.

See this thread on the divorce and my childcare financial issues:

unfaithful husband wants divorce 3-children, 2 with autism
unfaithful-husband-wants-divorce-3-chil ... 18408.html

Can someone give me a hand on this?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:28 am

Get the Breakup Spell Kit. Use any personal concerns of his: unwashed clothing, hair, photo, etc. Write on her side of the candle, "(name of husband)'s mistress."

When you are done with the Breakup Spell, do a Pay Me Spell to get financial support from him. If there is a government agency in your area that helps with child support, contact them and file paperwork on him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

fergi660

Unread post by fergi660 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:15 pm

:P Thank you soo much Mama Micki, you're advice is very much appreciated. Sometimes life only throws bad stuff in your path. Fortunately I found this great forum. :)
from here I will order the break up spell kit, and follow what you said. God bless you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:29 pm

First, you posted in two areas of the forum, and i have merged your posts into one thread, because both posts dealt with the same question.

Second, if he is ignoring the children, he has more problems with the family than just having a mistress. Frankly, i am not sure it is possible to break them up, nor that breaking him up with the mistress will bring him home. Things may have gotten a bit past that possibility now.

I mean, you can try -- but if he has already moved out, is living with her, does not come by to see the children, does not help with the children at all, and is suing for divorce, then you need to face that square on and take control of what you have, namely the legal right to child support and possibly alimony.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:10 am

you could use a figural candle as him surrounded by a circle of 8 white candles dressed with fiery wall of protection, pray and state in the petition that he is immune to the charm of every woman but yourself.

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

I would start working on myself - wearing Bewitching, Look Me Over or Follow Me Boy - if you aren't already. If you're the crown jewel, who cares about flashy rhinestones!?! :)
With love and light -
Madame Pamita

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”