Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Magister9
Re: Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Unread post by Magister9 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:04 am

Thank you Miss Aida,
I am going to do an attraction spell now even if the moon is going down I try anyway, I print 7 pictures of the ad with the car picture that I have online and I write on them the perfect buyer and I feed the lodeston ...I let you know what it is going to happen...
Thank you bye Alessandro
Ciao
Blessing and luck

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:51 pm

Sounds good, Magister9
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rjames

Unread post by Rjames » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:21 pm

Hello all, need some advice. I read a lot of the forum on this topic, and lots mentioned the St. Joseph spell. Here is my concern that I will forget where I bury it and I would not be able to hang the picture in a direct visible location where my husband can see it.

So let me back tract a bit, our house is on the market, it is a beautiful home, My husband's goal is to reduce our monthly expenses by moving us into a lower tax county, I am all for that but I do not want to settle for a house less than where we currently live and I want acreages this time around. We have not had many showings, one offer and it was a low balled type of deal. This house need to go and we need to find our new home quick fast and in a hurry but I am now recognizing that we need help but my husband would be totally against this type of help.

Please help?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello Rjames,

If you are concerned where you will bury the statue, just mark the location with a rock. It doesn't have to be a huge one, just one that you will remember what it looks like and thus remember where you left the statue.

As for the picture, you don't have to say that it's "magical." You could just say it's a nice picture that you're putting up for decoration. He'll thank you once the house sells!

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

maripap
Newly Registered

Unread post by maripap » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:42 am

Hey everyone,
I'm currently checking some property in order to buy the house of my dreams and I think I found the right one. It's just the economic part of it. Is there a money spell, ritual, powder or anything that you propose in order to get the money needed?

Blessings,

Maria

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:20 am

Hello maripap,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! I merged your post with this thread about buying real estate, where you will find lots of ideas on spellwork for buying and financing a house.

You'll also want to check out these links:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
spells-to-keep-money-money-stay-with-me ... 12838.html

Good luck!

Rjames

Unread post by Rjames » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:31 pm

can i put the picture behind another picture where it is not obvious.

New development saw a house i really want but with not movement on my house how can i secure this house for us?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:39 am

Hello Rjames,

Are you talking about the picture of St. Joseph? You don't have to hide it, you can just say it's for decoration. You want people to see it.

And for ideas on how to secure this house for yourself, please scroll up and read through this thread.

Take care.

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:56 am

Hi all,

I called into the Radio Hour a couple weeks ago about finding a new apartment for my husband and I -- well, long story short we did within a week of following folks' advice!

The problem now is that we need to sublet my husband's current apartment before June 1st so we don't get caught paying for two places. We need a subtenant from June-July, when his lease there ends. Breaking his lease isn't an option, and the good news is there are tons of students looking for housing.

We did a modified version of the St. Joseph spell to find a subtenant, but is there anything else we can do to speed things up?
HRCC Graduate #1765

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:27 am

Hello Brother Elijah Mose,

Congratulations on finding an apartment! That's great news.

If you look in "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" under "ammonia," you'll find a trick there that you can do to attract "sweet renters with money to spend."

You could also call upon St. Expedite to help you quickly find a renter.

Good luck!

tigrislyli

Unread post by tigrislyli » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi everyone!

So my friend from Louisiana (I'll call her Nola) and I have brainstormed this a bit, and we are not sure what I should do.

There is a house I really wanted to buy. I was trying to find a realtor, but I went to it and looked at without a realtor (it's vacant) with my mom. My deceased cat, who was my familiar, communicated with me by showing me a medicinal lichen/moss on the ground. I had a miscarriage the next day. I didn't get a realtor for a few weeks because I had to have and recover from surgery.

My realtor emailed the selling agent on a Tuesday that I wanted to see the house that Friday. She emailed lots of questions I had after seeing the house myself in person and told her I was seriously interested. No response. I saw it that Friday along with other houses. I knew I wanted my realtor to write a contract that night. During my time there, I found feral kittens under a shed and one had no eye. I immediately made it a vet appointment for the following week and my realtor told the selling agent I wanted all the cats, but especially the one with no eye.

Saturday, she emailed me that the selling agent said it went under contract on Friday, the same day I saw it, but no answer on the cats. I went ahead and put in a backup offer.

The next week, I went back to take the kitten with no eye to the vet. There was still no response from the selling agent. I was in the yard, but there were all the other kittens except him. A woman pulled in to the driveway.

Her husband's ex-wife is the owner, who inherited it when her own sister died. This woman was there feeding the cats. She said, no one told "us" (apparently, she speaks to the ex-wife who is the owner often) that someone wanted the kitten with no eye and he was at the shelter getting surgery. His adoption fee was $20. I got him the first day he was available. Whew!

So on to the house. The people who put in the original contract still haven't backed out. The woman I talk to says their loan has been approved and they want the cats. She said the owner is livid that the selling agent didn't tell her I was interested, as I made a full-price offer and she accepted the other one before mine came in. They all say they want me to have it. We just have to wait for the buyer to back out for *some reason*.

Nola and I are talking about going to the house and getting dirt. I have already peed in the yard twice. We've talked about doing red brick dust, but we don't want to protect the house in their favor.

We've talked about hot foot powder, but don't want to run my own self off in the process.

I have railroad spikes, and we talked about putting them at the corners per another post on this thread.

More than sabotaging the other buyer, we just want to ensure I can take ownership NOW and that they back out gracefully.

Any ideas other than what we've already thought of? We want to be sure we don't do something to backfire on me.

I have a road opener candle going to remove all obstacles associated with my immediate (meaning this year vs the future) ownership of the home.

After reading everything here, I'm also going to do a yellow candle. It seems I would also work with Our Lady of Loreto vs St. Joseph since this is about buying vs. selling?

Thank you!

EDIT: I forgot to mention -- I felt the presence of the woman who died the first time I went to the house. I have told her I will take care of the house and her cats if I get it. I've also traced the house back to the man who built it in the 1890s. I know where her grave is. His grave is unknown -- no one knows where it is and he is suspected to be on the property with his wife. We've thought about enlisting her help or even the help of the previous owners who were in the Civil War and buried in the family graveyard since it might be good to use dirt from a soldier's grave, especially a relative. So that's an option, too.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:14 pm

Dear tigrislyli,

Everything you mention sounds reasonable, and you are very kind to have taken that kitten.

Funny thing -- less than an hour ago I wrote another post in another thread recommending Our Lady of Loreto, and I will do so again, most heartily. This is my post, and it contains some simple work that can be done:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=19832&p=386044#p386044

The spiritual supply you want would not be Hot Foot -- it would be I Can You Can't.

Don't worry about "backfiring" spells. Keep your focus positive and you will be fine.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

tigrislyli

Unread post by tigrislyli » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:18 pm

Oh thank you, Ernie! This makes much more sense, and thank you for recommending it. I would take allll the kittens in the world if I could! I do want the house so I can take care of the old lady's cats and all their kittens. My plan would be to spay/neuter them all and let them continue living as they have been; just reducing the population a bit. Much appreciation for your guidance.

annakieu541
Newly Registered

Unread post by annakieu541 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:32 am

I'm trying to get my house sold quickly. I'm waiting on my first order to arrive. I ordered fast luck, road opener, and attraction.

Can I get a picture of the house and put these oils on them and pray for the the blocks to be removed and the perfect buyer to buy the house right away?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:03 am

annakieu541 --

Yes you can. Placing a lodestone on the photo is also a way to draw buyers.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AutumnWolf
Newly Registered

Unread post by AutumnWolf » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:24 pm

I would like a Road Opener Spell that will help the sale of my home to go smoothly and to get a good price for the home.

I'm not looking for it to sell way above its market price. I want a fair price and for the sale of the home to go easily for the seller (me) and the buyer.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:49 pm

AtumnWolf,

You may also be interested in St Joseph who is known for being a Saint to help with selling homes, my friends bury a statue in their yard when selling. Attraction products to draw customers to see the home.

Kit to sell a home: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

Attraction: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Money house blessing good mix with attraction: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-house-blessing.html

A link to a LM road opener spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

House washing special which would be used to cleanse the house prior to selling: http://www.luckymojo.com/floor-wash-special.html

A link to a bunch of LM free spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

AutumnWolf
Newly Registered

Unread post by AutumnWolf » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:11 am

Thank you I appreciate the feedback.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:52 am

Great answer, j82!

KellerHellCat
Newly Registered

Unread post by KellerHellCat » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:14 pm

Hello LM Forum!

I have a friend who has a large, beautiful, and very old farm house in a rural area--and it has been on the market for three years. They keep getting promising offers, and then something inevitably falls through. My friend is looking for a fresh start in a new home and though they have put a lot of love into their current home, they are ready to let someone else love it. Because they have had such trouble, they have asked me to come in and "work my magic."

Whereas I am still an apprentice to the Hoodoo practice, I look to you experts for advice! A simple cleansing and candle burning do not seem to be strong enough for how stuck the property (and owner) feels.

I would appreciate ANY advice. Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Hello, KellerHellCat --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. I have placed your query in the thread that deals with "Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate" and, as you can see, this is an active and lively topic reaching all the way back to 2009, with 500 posts!

I suggest you start by reading this thread from page one onward to gather a wealth of accumulated knowledge, ideas, tips, and techniques. Then, after reading all the way back to here, if you have further questions, JUST ASK and one of the Moderators will get back to you shortly.

Good luck, and thank for joining us.
catherine yronwode

KellerHellCat
Newly Registered

Unread post by KellerHellCat » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:03 pm

Thank you very much!!

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:19 pm

Hello LM Forum Members,

How are you guys? I am wondering if this applies to selling a business (example a restaurant business). Can I still bury a statue of St Joseph and do the same spell work? Thank you.

Cheers,
japepearl

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:54 am

jadepearl ,

Yes you can adapt this to include business sales as well.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:43 am

Hi all,

My problem is a bit different. We've been searching for the ideal house in the right location for a couple of years. Hasn't been easy. The idea is to move in together. We just viewed one and my man is going to make an offer - decided this on his own. It's a beautiful area, but I totally hate the house. He has stars in his eyes about it for some reason. It's too small - way too small - and too pricey. Simply viewing it left me feeling claustrophobic. His current house is much nice. My house is much much bigger.

I was so shocked that I am ashamed to admit that I didn't think to take some dirt from the house to work with in a spell.

Please, what spells can I do to prevent his offer from being accepted and going through? There is quite possibly going to be one other person making an offer. According to the agent nothing is on paper yet, but the viewing only just happened hours ago. I am hoping that person makes an offer first thing in the morning before my man can make his. He mentioned something about fitting it in around lunch time. Other than that, I can only hope that his offer to buy the house doesn't go through in time as the bank is about to repossess the place within a month. Please help. I can't live in that tiny, depressing place.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:08 pm

P.S. I almost forgot. I do have a pamflet about the house that the agent handed to him. That's my only link.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:59 pm

Rosewood,

Can pray to God to close this road ( option ) to your bf, can Light an attraction candle to draw a new person to it "new unknown interested parties in this house". Poppy seed on a petition wit the address and your agents name to confuse them and the process. burn a candle with a matching oil rolled in poppy.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:04 pm

Thank you JayDee.

Well, the seller rejected his offer even though it was a good one. Nevertheless, my man wants to speak to the agent in the morning. I asked him if that means he will buy the house if the seller changes his mind before the expiry time at 5 'o clock tomorrow afternoon and he stunned me when he said "yes". What does he expect me to do in order to fit into that mouse house? I won't even have one room for the most basic of my stuff. I work from home yet will have no place even for my desk! He, of course, will have the tinniest room as his study even though he has an entire room to himself at his place of work. I will be putting my entire security at risk if I move in with him, which I can't do.

This is what I did today to get the seller to reject his offer. As soon as I had the home owner's name, I wrote it 7x on the back of the pamflet the agent gave us about the house. I then crossed it with my own name as I wanted the upper hand with the owner to get him to reject the offer which had by then already been submitted (useless to work on my man at that point). I wrote in a circle around our names "[home owner name] your will reject the offer by [my man's name] to purchase your house at [address]".

I folded it away from me and placed it in a jar with vinegar. I also had vandal root, poppy seeds, bitter aloes, cayenne pepper, red chilli pepper seeds and Bend over in the jar. I wanted the owner to feel rubbed up the wrong way by the offer. I added some of my man's hair and also a toe nail and said "[my man's name] you will never set foot at [house address] again". I anointed a black candle, rolled it in vandal root, bitter aloes and poppy seed. I had their names carved on it and "no deal" "no sale" "reject offer to purchase". I lit the candle and began working with it one hour before the agent met with the owner. About an hour later, my man called to say the offer had been rejected. He was told what amount the owner would agree to. We spoke about it and I told him I don't like the house. I had told him so right after he made the offer today - the first time he even asked for my input!

Tonight we spoke and he said that whole thing - that he will buy the place if the owner changes his mind!

What to do next? I plan to keep on working the black candle (burnt half way) and vinegar jar. I feel I need to speak to my man's doll baby about this to try and influence him to let go of the whole idea of that house. I usually tell the doll baby that he will do anything to make me happy and that he can't live without me. Should I continue like that or is it ok to tell his dollie specifically not to buy the house? Not sure if I can talk to the dollie about things other than how much he loves me and that I am his soul mate and so on. His doll baby recently turned 2 years old. :-)

Some additional information. Something has been off with him the past 7 days. I know he has seen the meddling whore's family last week and perhaps even her if she's still in town. He is constantly deep in though, doesn't even hear me speaking most of the time. Typical when he has been around her and her nutcase family. He called me in a panic right after seeing them and it was clear that he had been mind f**ked badly (I have said for years that they are at the center of a "religious" cult that brainwashes people!). He said he was at their home for about an hour and that they messed with his head so badly that he doesn't know "what is real in the world anymore" as they bombarded him non-stop with "information" about how everything he has ever been told is a lie. Well, little does he know that I track his ass precisely because of these lunatics. He was there for 3 hours. Imagine 3 hours of a bunch of nutcases telling you they are sane and you are the crazy one.

^^I feel the above factors into his attitude of not caring whether or not I like the place. Those people hate my guts for calling them out and standing up to them. Mostly they hate me for exposing their coke head, child abusing whore of a sister after she got a record and they tried to hide it. She remains at the center of their pathetic religious movement (the fundraiser no less!). It's a constant battle to keep my man out of their clutches.

Thank you for the help. I am feeling quite desperate and very worried about my future.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:48 pm

It sounds like you had great success with getting his offer rejected, I would keep working that jar and shaking and praying over it Speaking to dolls is very common, even talking to them for other reasons. Your case, talk to it about how unhappy you would be in the home and he would be sad because your mad. Tell him to change his mind.

The family issue should really be a hotfoot on them and a cast off evil on your bf.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:28 pm

Thanks again JayDee. I appreciate your time and input. This whole thing caught me off guard and I had to make due with what I had on hand and use the spell knowledge I've learned on here over the years. I'll keep at it.

I have used hotfoot and cast off evil. It works for a while and then they just come right back again. My man's best friend will be going abroad for 2019 which will only make matters worse as he is a fantastic influence and has help keep these nutcases at bay. I don't want to try and hold him back as he really needs the opportunity.

I will talk to dollie. I guess as long as I don't speak angerly, hatefully or negatively to him it is ok to talk about things other than purely love. He is actually quite a ugly little sh*t, especially after 2 years of being anointed, run through smoke and dusted with powders, but I love the sweet little guy. I felt him really waking up when I was doing my love work last night (which I restarted last week after a lengthy break).

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Rosewood ,

It is not uncommon to talk to the doll or even punish it when not doing what the person suppose to. The doll is the person you talk to it as you need to.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:38 pm

It worked. Deadline came and went without the owner budging. My man refused to put in a higher offer and has lost interest in the house.

Meanwhile, due to my man originally thinking that he was going to get the place, he got an agent to list his own house and we had people there today viewing it. The couple that seemed most interested came for a second viewing. The woman dropped her hairclip in the driveway. I am assuming it is hers as no one else was there today or the previous 3 days that it could logically belong to. It was right next to her car. How can I use it to keep her away? I don't know her name.

My man has no other house in mind should he sell his place. He has no plan of action at all. I don't want him selling it until we at least have something lined up.

I would have hotfooted the lot of them, but got caught totally off guard by the house being listed unexpectedly yesterday and was not at home on my side of town where I keep my products.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Hello Rosewood
Congratulations! I'm glad this work for you.
Thomas k
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:00 am

Well, as stated in above post, my man didn't get the house I hate.

Problem now is that he just sold his own place. It all happened very fast and now we have to do in 3 months what we couldn't do in 3 years - find the right house for the both of us.

What is really making me see red is the constant interference of his family and friends.

My man and I talk about how we are going to proceed from here, other locations in town we are willing to buy a house and live for a couple of years. He comes up with the ideas, gets all excited, gets me excited and on-board. Then people in his life come with their opinions of where he should buy, what type if house and so forth. Then my man goes from being confident and excited to unsure and irritable.

I want these people to shut the f up. It is our decision where we live. They are already sitting nice and comfy in their upscale homes. In some cases had half their house's paid for by older family members! We don't have this luxury. We will have to live in our new home and love it. Not them.

What should I do to shut them the f up? Good old lemon spell in the freezer?? A courage spell on my man? Maybe a purple influence candle spell to get him to stick to our plans?

I don't want to use the skull candle I have for him yet. I want to wait until we've found a nice place and then use it to influence him into buying it and not have his family put doubts into his head about it.

There is currently a lovely house we want to go view. It will be perfect, but of course, his mum has already chimed in even thought she has never even been to the area or seen photos of the house! It is a very trendy part of town where prices have gone through the roof. Some houses there are still well priced simply because the kitchens and bathrooms need to be renovated. We've done that in the past and know our stuff. Yet dearest mummy wants her son to find a " just move in" house near her. If we get this house he will be a mere 11 minute drive from her ffs. He was all excited about it until she started talking shit about it. She has a big mouth about a lot of things she knows nothing about.

Please help. We have to find a home soon. I am scared my man is going to let perfectly good houses slip through our fingers due to uninformed and selfish opinions of his family.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:56 am

Rosewood,

1. I would communicate this to him, that he gets excited, you get excited and people talk him out of it. That this is your house together, make the decision together, they will all be ok and adapt to your new home.
2. Get dirt from the house you want and mix with attraction powder sprinkle on a candle and burn it, sprinkle on the house as you walk through it.
3. Get a photo of your man, take a cigar puff smoke into its face while telling him what to think and do
4. Put those who are getting in the way in the freezer until the offer is accepted then you can remove them and move on with life

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:37 am

Thank you JayDee :)

BabyBruja23
Newly Registered

Unread post by BabyBruja23 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:03 am

Hello everyone,
I am in the process of looking for a home and I have my sights set on one. My issue is that the homeowner is asking about $20K more than I would like to spend and does not want to sell to a buyer with an FHA mortgage which is what I will likely be buying with. My question is, does anyone have any recommendations for getting her to (a) come down on her asking price and (b) yield to selling to me with my selected mortgage? Some things that might prove helpful in working to sway her are that I have access to soil from her land and can get very close to her home if anything needs to be placed there. I'm not sure where to begin, and any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello BabyBruja23,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here :)

I'd say the first step would be to do a skull candle on this person, to help convince her that she needs to come down on the price and work with your type of mortgage. Dress a white skull candle with Influence oil and Five Finger Grass to get her to see your way and hopefully grant you this favor:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-five- ... grass.html

I'd be curious to see if anyone has suggestions for the soil from the property!

BabyBruja23
Newly Registered

Unread post by BabyBruja23 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:42 pm

Hi Sister Jean!
Thank you! I will definitely do that! I'm curious to see if anyone has any input about the soil too. It seems like it could really add something to a spell...either to help dress a candle or put around it...Thanks again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:06 pm

BabyBruja23 --

Yes, bringing some of the soil back to your altar, peeing on the soil there to mark the territory, and drawing a dotted line made of sprinkled soil from your yard to the the yard of the home you want are all time-honoured and traditional methods.
catherine yronwode

Dimplez

Spell-Casting for Buying Real Estate

Unread post by Dimplez » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:12 pm

Hello, I am doing a mojo bag on this house that I was pre qualified for. I have the lot on hold with monies but want to make sure my preapproval goes through with the lender. I decided to do a mojo bag for this with dirt from the property and information from the lender in the mojo bag. Do anyone think this is a good idea? If so what else can I add to the mojo bag to increase my chances of pre-approval, also what COLOR bag is appropriate for this. Thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:52 am

Dimplez ,

Using dirt is very traditional to hoodoo and using it in this manner. A magnet or a lodestone to draw it in, cinnamon for attraction, praying to St Joseph is also used in house buying and selling. You can purchase a statue and put the house under the statue ( paper printed out) as you light candles and pray for this house. I have a friend who uses him for buying and selling: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-real-est ... oseph.html
The bag can be red or green, it is a personal choice.
Cat has a book on making mojos you can learn more about it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/theartofmakingmojos.html

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:54 am

Thanks so much JayDee

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”