Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Protect Family from Bad Family Members or Friends

arilover16
Re: Spells to Protect Family from Bad Family Members or Friends

Unread post by arilover16 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Greetings to all

Sorry if this sounds harsh.

Not too long ago i recently helped my aunt out by guiding her to lucky mojo shop and forum to help her son's court case because the root worker she would usually go to wasn't working for her. Now i have a strong hunch that she's gone rogue. My mom constantly expresses to me "you shouldn't have told her about this" I feel sooo guilty. Alright, im going to get the setting in place.

After i showed my aunt what to get for her son she ordered her a court case kit, 4 weeks later her son hasn't gotten any jail time (What I'm thinking: She see's what she can do with lucky mojo's items) Then she makes up a will for my grandmother and like 2 months later my grandmother gets sick out of the blue and passes. My aunt has gotten most of my grandmothers belongings. At the funeral and now she has expressed no feelings about her mother passing, she didn't cry or nothing, she was as stone cold as a rock.(What I'm thinking: She D.U.M.E-ed my grandmother to make her pass so she could get her money and belongings). My grandmother did not have a will in addition, she divorced my granddad back in 1979, and never remarried, but the two of them resided in the same home a couple of years later. My grandmother was approached by my aunt on several occasions to complete the will that she made for her, and she did not complete it. She was totally against my aunt coming to her in this manner, and it offended her. She continually said in her final months (we as her family did not know it was her final months), that she thought someone was making her sick. My aunt is the oldest of four children between my grandmother and my granddad.
Now She has made a will for my grandfather and its so unusual because my grandfather is so stubborn that he wouldn't even entertain the thought of having a will. To add to that, the will that my aunt has made doesn't include his other two children (out of wedlock-not by my grandmother) and he usually wouldn't go for that and plus she has made herself the primary beneficiary and made the other children in addition to grandchildren secondary beneficiaries who will have whatever she decides to give to them shared equally. (What I'm thinking: She coersed my grandfather into signing the will and soon she will make my grandfather pass)

So basically i want to know what can i do to either stop her from doing spell work or protect my family from her.

I'm sorry if this sounds mean but please no one tell me i don't know this is what she is doing for sure or I'm just paranoid, I know what is going on in my family and i know this over bearing power that she has now (how she imposes her will upon others) comes from the power of lucky mojo. It is much more going on than what i just listed but those are the 2 most major issues that im worried about.

I don't want her to do anything to harm anyone in my family. Im seriously worried.

Thanks for your time

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:44 am

arilover16, my heart goes out to your and your family. Who would imagine that a beloved relative in trouble could turn so mean!

You will find many ideas for work in these forums:
Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

arilover16

Unread post by arilover16 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:34 am

Thank you for your reply.

I will search in the links you provided me.
Thanks so much.

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:16 pm

I would have gotten a private reading with an Airr member since she could be reading this...

Shannon

Unread post by Shannon » Sun May 11, 2014 5:02 am

I suppose my situation is fairly indirect, and I'm working from heart level, as this affects my Godmother and her son, and his impending marriage to a woman whom I refer to as "poison woman". I'm feeling protective over my aunt(my Godmother), so this is where it is coming from.

*Back Story*
My cousin (my Godmother's son) was married to a woman who cheated on him, they are now divorced, which is fine, and for the sake of their children THEY are amicable (my family is pretty chill, the ex-wife isn't a a bad person, and we realize that what happened, happened between them), however he jumped straight into a relationship with another woman without healing his pain; which seemed OK at first, because this new woman seemed really positive (albeit, a little strange), but as soon as she got the engagement ring on her finger she's been manipulative and turning my cousin against his mother, and rather than bringing a new found peace and stability to his life, is bringing out more anger and blame.

My godmother and godfather have always been active in the lives of their grandchildren, and could come over and help out as much as possible, but since my cousin has become engaged to this woman she's been - the way I see it - she has been poison. She has emailed my Godmother and threatened her with being able to see her grandchildren or her son, citing the reason that my aunt is still friendly with the mother of the grandchildren - which there has never not been a reason to be friendly with this woman, as what happened between her and my cousin happened between them and that is how they have kept it - private, for their kids - however this new woman is making problems where before, everything was polite, and dealt with between my cousin and his now ex-wife.

To rewind a little, when I found out my cousin got engaged to this woman, I was happy for them, (That said,prior to that I was suspicious as, them coming together, happened pretty rapidly after my cousins separation, but it wasn't my business, so whatever )but when they got engaged, I sent this woman a quick message, introducing myself, and congratulating them, she had since added me to Facebook. However, when she sent this threatening note to my aunt saying "we don't want another situation like Joe, do we?" (My other cousin has become estranged from from my other aunt because of his wife and her family...the men in my family...I tell you...) to my Godmother. This woman deleted myself and my Godmother off of Facebook (which on my behalf, I don't really care about, but for my Godmother, it seems a bit odd). My godmother told my mom, who then told me (obviously...haha) but, my Godmother didn't want a fuss made because she just wants to be able to see her grandkids as much as possible. To respect my Godmother, I don't want to do anything obvious, but I also don't want anything done to negatively impact my Godmother or her relationship with her grandbabies.

I feel like this woman isn't above doing anything magickally, but I don't know her very well and I don't know what she's about...but one morning I woke up thinking she might be a little intimidated by me, and my relationship to my Godmother.

I was hoping to have a little insight into what is going on, and what I can do protectively for my Godmother, both offensive and defensively.

Astrologically, I'm a Scorpio, and I live half-way across the globe from my family, so I feel somewhat of a loss as to being able to do anything besides saying hello, and just being a friendly voice, while I know my Aunt and Uncle are pretty uneasy and unhappy about this situation.

Thanks so much for reading this :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 11, 2014 7:42 am

Hello,

This sounds like a bit of a mess.

For "insight into what is going on, i suggest you get a good reader, such as one from AIRR.

This post has been added to the thread on long-distance protection, since you titled it as such and posted it in this area of the Forum. You may find some suggestions already in this thread. If you have questions about how to perform such a spell, please, just ask!

It seems that you also want to break up this couple, but that is a separate and different job of work, and has no connection to the protection of your Godmother, so i suggest that you also look in on that subject-area of the Forum where you can read what has been posted there before. You may find a type of curse work that is useful. I personally would suggest a lemon or vinegar spell with hot red pepper. There is
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

boadiccearose

Unread post by boadiccearose » Wed May 28, 2014 7:53 am

I accidently broke a very large mirror in 1994 and had the worst years of my entire life. I didn't know if there was anything I could do to counteract any bad luck, so I did protection but it didn't work.

I had 3 kids and divorced my ex who, I found out, has a mental health problem. He is an alcoholic with serious control issues, and was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.

Now he and his girlfriend are being very abusive to my youngest in their control of him. They hijacked all of the passwords to my son's facebook, text account, and all of his email accounts (he kept getting more as they found his passwords). They "monitor" them for his own good. My son has no privacy, nor do I, as they read all his messages. My son is 15.... almost 16.

I accidently stepped on my daughters toy hand mirror and broke it yesterday. How can I avoid another set of horrible years?? I don't want to go through anything like I did before. Please help. I certainly don't want a man like him in my life ever again.

Please help!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello, boadiccearose,
I am so very sorry to hear this.
Now, this may or may not be Hoodoo tradition but I was taught that if you break a mirror, throw Holy Water on it. Then, wait 7 hours before cleaning it up.
For now, use the uncrossing kit. It works wonders.
www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
MOST IMPORTANTLY, PLEASE report this abusive behavior to Social Service.
I pray that all works out well for you and the children
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shannon

Unread post by Shannon » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Thanks catherineyronwode!

I'll for sure check out AIRR! :)

I would more like my cousin to come to the conclusion that this woman is toxic on his own, rather than me or anyone else meddle in the situation. I just wish he thought to heal himself rather than look to find a band-aide solution. That said, if this woman does anything to further harm or dent the relationship between my Godmother/her grandkids/ and my cousin...I may reconsider ;)

Thank you for your suggestions!

catherineyronwode wrote:Hello,

This sounds like a bit of a mess.

For "insight into what is going on, i suggest you get a good reader, such as one from AIRR.

This post has been added to the thread on long-distance protection, since you titled it as such and posted it in this area of the Forum. You may find some suggestions already in this thread. If you have questions about how to perform such a spell, please, just ask!

It seems that you also want to break up this couple, but that is a separate and different job of work, and has no connection to the protection of your Godmother, so i suggest that you also look in on that subject-area of the Forum where you can read what has been posted there before. You may find a type of curse work that is useful. I personally would suggest a lemon or vinegar spell with hot red pepper. There is

MISSVALENCIA
Newly Registered

Unread post by MISSVALENCIA » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:33 pm

this is my very first post. So please bare with me;

So, my dads ex wife is the typical "evil stepmom." I'm very sensitive to picking up people's energy... and for as long as i can remember her energy was always negative/hateful/ evil almost.

about seven years ago they separated and finally he was divorcing the lady.. but that only happened because i went to visit them across the country and while there she tried turning me on my father...telling me lies about how my father treated her, and since I saw right through her I told her not to bother wasting her breath on telling me lies. which of course angered her, and she made some pretty dumb moves which resulted in her being asked to leave the house by the police. she was finally gone! the divorce stuff started shortly after....

Now about 6 years later, my dad began recovering from it all.. he became more financially stable, he was happy alot more often, and he would come out to visit me. and all seemed great. up until last year on his birthday... :/

the day after his birthday he calls me, sounding really down and tells me that he';s made a huge mistake.. i instantly knew what he had done.. He slept with her. ..after that, he was not able to rid himself of her.... he didnt want to get back with her... but he eventually gave in to her persistence.

as time passed he became more and more distant to everyone in the family..including me, his daughter, his best friend. i would normally talk to him daily for about an hour or two.. and now he wont answer my calls. i managed to get a hold of him a month ago and he just said he was sorry, he keeping his distance is nothing against me, that hes just depressed and has a lot on his mind, etc... He is a completely different person now... i picked up on his energy and he was just down, drained, he wasnt his normal loving life self anymore..

Im not sure what kind of work she's doing on my father but I have to put a stop to it. But I have no idea where to start.. help, Please!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:24 am

Hello, Miss Valencia.

It seems unlikely that you will be effectively able to perform an Uncrossing or Kinx Breaaking spell on your dad. This leaves the option of breaking them up. There are many Break Up spells here at the forum and on my web site, for instance at

http:luckymojo.com/breakup.html

In addition, you might try a feezer spell on here:

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Metalina

Unread post by Metalina » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:14 am

I'm pretty sure my mother-in-law is an energy vampire. I know that probably sounds dramatic, but I've heard several of her children say they feel drained after spending time with her, not just me. I recently read Dion Fortune's book on psychic self defense, and my husband even has some of the physical symptoms described. I made a ring of protection for myself, and have been feeling a lot better since we moved across the country from that part of his family. We used to live in the same town, until several months ago. That is probably one of the best decisions we ever made. I had been suffering from a strange onset of hives for several years while I was there, and my brother-in-laws boyfriend came down with the same symptoms a few months after me. I really think the two were connected. Mine has disappeared since I moved away.

I don't think MIL has any idea she is a vampire. She is a strict atheist. It's even possible that a negative entity attached itself to her at some point in her life, and that she is feeding the both of them, unknowingly. I wouldn't want to do anything to harm her, but I would like to protect my husband's energy. Since we moved, she has been visiting about every three months. I believe she is feeling the effects of the loss of an energy meal, although she wouldn't consciously see it that way, and that it is driving her to seek him out as often as possible.

My energy is attached to his, as we are sympathetic partners, and I'd like to prevent her from feeding on either one of us. If I could help her with her situation, I would also like to do so. I don't think I am advanced enough to draw the entity out of her and absorb it, myself.

I have added the Deliverance book from LuckyMojo to my cart, and a number of oils and bath salts to add to the laundry. What specific products would you recommend for this situation, and if any specific spells? I have in my cart Protection, and Uncrossing products. Are those appropriate, or should I add something additional? I shy away from Fiery Wall of Protection, in the worry that it could harm my MIL.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:16 pm

Hello Metalina,

It sounds to me like you have the right idea in going to Uncrossing products and Protection products. You might consider ordering the spell kits as they give a good step by step set of instructions and teach you how these things can be used. On the fiery wall of protection I find that it doesn't seem to hurt people unless the people deserve it so if the trouble is coming from some thing that has attached to you mother in law then I imagine that is what would get "burned" as it were.

If you feel that there is something that has attached itself to you mother in law I would recommend hiring a professional to help you deal with cleaning it off of her. It would be great if she would participate but if you have to you can always work by proxy with doll babys and such. We of course recommend the workers over at AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org). At the very least you can get a reading to give you some clarity in whats going on and how to move forward. You may also add some Clarity products just for yourself so you can get a clear picture of what is going on.

Using the products in ways that get them on your targets is good. If they are open to it they can always dust themselves with the powders or anoint themselves with the oils.

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any more questions.

Peace~

Nathen

Metalina

Unread post by Metalina » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Thank you, natstein. I will consider getting Fiery instead of Protection. And I will think about the consultation. :)

mizjoannlee

Unread post by mizjoannlee » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:01 pm

Metalina,

First, I would take ordinary precautions of keeping her out of your house. If you have to meet, do so on neutral ground and well-protected. Make sure she stays in a hotel or Airbnb when she comes to visit. When the two of you visit with her, go covered in baths of Jinx Killer and Fiery Wall of Protection. Keep her vampire magnetism out of your house.

If your husband won't do the baths, I would buy a figural candle and baptize it in his name with whiskey in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: a doll baby. You can bathe the doll baby and anoint it with Fiery Wall of Protection oil. Also, use King Solomon's Wisdom, Clarity, and Psychic Vision so that he can see the effect she is having on him and perform the precautions. Pray Psalms 13, 90, 91, and 101 over his doll baby.

I would buy a figural candle and baptize it in her name with whiskey in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit: a doll baby. Then I would work it with Hot Foot and Domination oils and keep it in a box filled with salt and sulphur. This will symbolically block her magnetism from you both. Work this doll baby often with Psalms 88, 104, 10, 15,66, and 68. Tell her to stay away a lot.

And keep yourselves and your home protected. If you are impenetrable, she will not be able to get at you.
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G

pixy denise

Unread post by pixy denise » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Hello there .
I was wondering if any of you maybe can help I have been in a terrible relationship
For 7 years i had three children with this men and i was wondering if there is something
to protect my children from the evil mouth of their father
He can b very nasty when he speaks to the kids about me and also my family members
it's not nice and young children shouldn't have to hear them things
Especially when he is been drinking which I don't like in front of my children and
The horrible things he says to me as well

thank you in advance
Denise

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi pixy denise,

What a horrible situation! I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

You could work the Stop Gossip spell kit on him. Lucky Mojo sells it here:http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html and it contains everything you need, plus full instructions, to complete the spell.

You may also want to work with Cast Off Evil products - http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html - to help with his drinking habit, which seems to exacerbate his bad mouthing of you.

Good luck, I hope things calm down for you and your children.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

pixy denise

Unread post by pixy denise » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Hello athena k
thanks for your help and advice I do need that

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:56 pm

Hello All!

I hope you are all doing well and great! Happy Halloween! I have an issue and I have been looking at various angles as to how to approach this, but it doesnt hurt to ask information. I have a "friend" who I have a bad history with from back then. We used to be good friends for a while and throughout junior high and high school the friendship was on and off and she was always two faced and such and did alot of bad. As soon as we graduated I didnt see her much and we went our separate ways. We reconnected at the beginning of the year and I was willing to let bygones be just that. I had lost my mom and she told me she had lost a sister a long time ago and she has a family member that does get sick time to time. Well I have noticed that she only wants to come to me when she needs something and she is on drugs and not making good choices. I dont want anything to do with her anymore. We have stopped talking before and she showed up a week ago and asking for money and she has borrowed before and never paid it back. I found out she lied about her family member being sick and she was just doing it to take advantage of our grief and her situation. I dont want her back on my property anymore. I have used red brick dust and other herbs and I have our property nailed down with railroad spikes with FWOP from LM. I just dont want her to come onto the property, especially if I am away and she wants to try to take advantage of my dad. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:00 am

Hello, lonewolfinc,

Wow, what a shame

You might want to hotfoot her and banish her:

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Additionally, protect yourself from her: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, you may want to contact the police and tell them that a drug addict keeps going on your property and harassing you. This may prompt them to give you legal advice (like maybe a personal protection order)

I pray these suggestions help. She sounds like very bad news for you.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:48 am

Thank you Miss Aida, yes, indeed she is bad news. I have performed the banishing ritual and hope that will suffice. If it does not, then I will be following through on the hot footing. The last thing I need is trouble from her. Just focusing on the positive and weeding the bad out :) Thank you again!

MoonAndStars
Newly Registered

Unread post by MoonAndStars » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:36 am

Hey everyone,
I have a problem that have turned out to be big and messy.And I have no idea how to get back on track. I need help!
I befriended a girl about 10 years ago. (We are now in our late 30'ties)I felt bad for her and tried to help her and support her. She was suicidal and had no friends at the time. We became best friends (or so I thought) As years passed by , she got more friends and has now started to act out on me. I have seen the signs on envy and jealousy the whole time , but I felt bad for her and just let it pass by.
Now things have gotten more and more out of hand. She has started to lie about me to others , turning them away from me , sending me all these insulting messages (its just a joke , she says when I ask her about it) She puts me down and I feel she just wish for bad things to happen to me.
This year I have been to hospital three times - for heartcondition , bloodpoisoning and a headinjury. Also two of my highly beloved pets have died. And I almost lost a third. She still has'nt recovered. I have lost a lot of weight due to anxiety. I also have bad luck at work and in general. I constantly feel anxious and tired. I am actually fearing for my life (or loss of others) at this point. My life was not like this before I met her.
When I look back ,I think that she might have been feeling inferior to me the whole time. And now that she has all these new friends , her self confidence has risen to new hights . So now she wants to see me suffer the way she have been suffering. I know it sounds crazy , that's why it has taken me so long to realize what's really going on. I have given her the benefit of the doubth this whole time , but now I see her with different eyes. She is dangerous and wants revenge. I might add that she is bipolar , histrionic , paranoid and narcissistic (mixed with envy, revenge and jealousy this is not a good combination....)

I have done a number of protecting rituals this year. (Including the fiery wall of protection ritual - which actually exploded, sounded like a loud gunshot, when i threw it in the river!)It seems to work a little , and then the negative energies are right back. I burn anointed candles , protection incense and the LBRP several times a week. I meditate a lot. I focus on postitve energy. I chant positive affirmations.
I just can't get rid of her negativity. And it scares me.

So ....what should I do?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:45 am

Hi MoonAndStars,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm sorry you are going through this. You mention protection but nothing of cleansing. Have you done any uncrossing work on yourself and your home?

I would work an Uncrossing spell kit and clean your home with Chinese Wash, then put up protection again. You need to clear away anything she may have already thrown, as protection alone will only protect you from future hexes.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Good luck.

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:50 pm

Hello everyone,

So i had a FWP candle lit and while it was a successful burn I was advised to oversee the people around me as harm may be coming from them. I suspect of two family members that might be wishing me ill will but i am not sure which one. I wanted to know what sort of line of products i can use to help me identify these false family/friends and to drive them away. I was thinking of the clarity line of products but i not sure what else I can use. I do want to target the one wrong person.

Thanks
Thank you Saint Expedite

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:45 pm

Hi freda222,

Have you had a reading on this? Perhaps one of the readers from AIRR can help you identify the proper target.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

You can also state your petition towards the person wishing you ill without the use of a specific name. It's not as targeted, but it has been known to work.

Also read the thread on help with identifying a thief or criminal, as the spell advice can certainly be tailored toward your situation.

spells-to-identify-or-catch-an-unknown- ... 43-60.html

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

BubbleYum

Unread post by BubbleYum » Sun May 08, 2016 5:42 pm

Hello again LM

I have been having problems with bad relatives in my family. I've been burning candles anointed with fiery wall of protection for many nights but something unusual happened tonight.

For the first time I decided to put my problems to a deceased relative who was very protective over me in life. I had an anointed protection stearin candle burning in a glass jar as I feel safer about going to sleep with the candle still burning this way. I like stearin candles as they burn clean and don't emit black smoke. Or so I thought. After having a good heart to heart with my deceased relative (I told them of the things my bad relatives did and said about them in their absence) the candle started to puff out black smoke. Then the flame got really tall. I went to have a closer look when the jar suddenly exploded.

For some reason, I wasn't scared. But I still don't know what to think about it. At the same time I also have a purple crown of success anointed candle as I have a situation coming up against one of the bad relatives that I want to be sure they can't lie their way out of. This candle is still burning perfectly.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 08, 2016 10:08 pm

Hello, BubbleYum ,

I am sorry but, if you look at the forum rules, we do not assist with products that are not purchased at Lucky Mojo.

In the future, this will warrant a board warning.

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

BubbleYum

Unread post by BubbleYum » Mon May 09, 2016 12:57 am

apologies

alwaysgrateful83

Unread post by alwaysgrateful83 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:04 am

Hi folks,

so I'm having trouble with former in-laws. It's getting nasty. Arguments are becoming rage filled verbal abuse fits, they are constantly attempting to interfere and are trying to reverse my decision to split from my partner.

The main suspects are: former father in law and brother in law.

I am continuing break up work (as per reading I had previously) and I'm also doing some stop gossiping work with tranquillity for my former in laws (blend suggested by Miss Aida to calm them as well as shut them up from the gossiping).

I wish to consider the freezer spell for them. But would this freeze the former in-laws out of their grandchildren's lives permanently? I'm not looking at destroying their relationship should they wish to see their grandchildren.

My gut is telling me that freezing them out temporarily out of my life (and the children's) until they calm down is best for everyone all round. Can a freezer spell be reversed once you defrost it?

Always Grateful.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi alwaysgrateful83,

Yes, a freezer spell can be reversed, but personally I would stick to the plan that Miss Aida gave you and not alter those plans, as she gave you great advice and she really knows her stuff.

That would be what I would do.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

alwaysgrateful83

Unread post by alwaysgrateful83 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:39 am

Thank you Miss Athena for that.

I think I was having a bit of a 'wobbler' moment (not sure if wobbler is an international word but still :lol: ). I try not to reach for a spell whilst I'm not thinking straight. That's a piece of advice I've picked on LM. Always think it through.

It's good to know that freezer spells can be reversed; for future reference.

I'm sticking to the stop gossiping and tranquillity work and pray it gets the results desired that are best for all parties involved. Break ups are never easy and this one is just messy.

Thank you again.

Always grateful

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:07 am

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well. I have a serious issue at hand and would like to get some feedback. I have been reading through the forum and in other topics to try to get ideas and just want to see if there is anything else that can be done, that I mightve missed. First, the back story, my mother passed away in January 2015 and since then Ive been here living with my dad and it was very bad at first and then things calmed down and it's been going back and forth. Usually he is the cause. He had been contacting my brothers ex wife and also I had found out, this past May, that he had exchanged numbers with a "friend" of mine (whom I no longer talk to bc she is a drug addict and a moocher), and he lied to me about the entire thing. Well I put a stop to that by blocking her number and so he cant have contact with her. I also did a few banishing rituals that have worked. And things have been okay, except now, he is at it again. Since this past week, he met some random lady and right away I could tell she is not a good person. She strikes me as a drug user and on two occasions, one of those being last night, my dad has asked me for money and both times she has been outside. He is always gone too, she calls him and he goes driving out there and he has been just acting weird. He says she is just a friend that he met at the store recently. I dont trust her and I know that he is giving her the money. What can I do to keep her away from here and to also make him stop from befriending people like this? I would love to get out of here and move out but at the time, I have no where to go and dont have any other family or friends who can put me up. I cant even be at peace in my own home and I dont know what else to do. Its enough that I deal with the usual common stress and the grief from having lost my mom and now having to deal with this. It's getting to be too much. I do cleanse myself and my home. I have used Chinese Wash and also have LM's FWOP and other herbs, etc. I do work with a variety of saints, including Saint Michael. Im very desperate and dont know what else to do. I cant take anymore of this. Please please help! Thank you in advance.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello lonewolfinc,

Oh honey, I'm so, so sorry you're dealing with all this :( It sounds so hard. I know it probably doesn't seem like much, but we forum staff are always here for you, and sincerely hope for your well-being and happiness.

Now, you're right, this woman just sounds like bad news. I would start by hot footing her:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Lay down the powders (mix it with some local dirt first so it's not obvious) where she will walk in them, while calling for her to stay away from your home and your dad.

You can do Cast Off Evil work to stop these users from coming around, and help your dad shake the habit of befriending toxic people like this:

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

That's great you're already doing cleansing and protection — that was going to be my first suggestion! :) You've got a good head for what you need to do already, I believe in you!

Good luck to you in your work, and keep us posted.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:18 am

Thank you sisterjean! I appreciate your kind words and it does mean alot to me. I have good news to report! I did more cleansing and protection work and also called on Saint Michael and Santa Marta and other saints, as well as Saint Alex (who is good to petition to keep bad people away) and used LM's FWOP. Today my dad asked me to block that lady's number and that he didnt want anything to do with her anymore. Thank God. I did more cleansing and protection work for myself and for him too. And have anointed some of his items with FWOP. Thank you so much! And much thanks to LM. Amazing items that do work darn great :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:28 pm

That's wonderful news, lonewolfinc! Take care and keep us posted :)

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Well it turns out the b***** came back! She was here earlier this day talking to my dad and I went outside and she left. But then earlier this night, he was out there with her again!! DAMN! I do have LM Hotfoot and also some banishing powder. How can I do it tho so that I dont do harm to myself or to my dad? She rides a bike over here and she leaves and my dad hides it when he was hanging out tonight by turning out all the outside lights and even some of the ones inside. OH NO! Thank you for your all your help LM forum!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Hello, lonewolfinc,

Oh no!

OK, I'm confused.

Please write longer sentences so that I can understand the bike and everything else you said

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:19 am

Hi Miss Aida!

Sorry for the confusion. I had posted about this situation and thought it had been settled but it looks like it's back! What's happening is that my dad befriended this lady a couple weeks ago and she is bad news. She was constantly calling him all hours of the day and night and asking for money, etc. Well this past weekend he asked me to block her number and that he was tired of her and I was happy to oblige. I had done some cleansing and protection work, as well as asking the help of Saints, etc. And it seemed to have worked. But yesterday, that stupid lady was back! I found them outside talking during the afternoon and I went outside and told my dad to get in the house and he did. But last night, I noticed that he was back outside talking to her. He was trying to be sly about it by turning off the lights to the outside and inside of the house thinking I wasnt going to notice. I get that my dad is lonely (Ever since my mom passed in Jan. 2015) but that is no reason to seek out just anyone, especially women who are looking to take advantage. And I dont want it to further cause issues with us either as we already have a rocky relationship. So my next option is Im gonna go ahead and hotfoot her. But how can I do that? I dont want to accidentally hotfoot myself or my dad. She rides around on a bike and sometimes my dad will give her rides in his car, etc. The thing is that sometimes I get in the passenger side of his car too and or step/walk around the same area that she might. So that's what my concern is. I just want to make sure I do this correctly bc I have never performed a hotfooting before. Thank you all for your input and help. I appreciate it!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:00 pm

Hello lonewolfinc,

There are a couple of ways to do this. You can lay down the powders and say your petition or prayer naming this woman. It should only work on her in that instance. You can also burn candles named for her dressed with hotfoot oil and or have Lucky Mojo set a light for you on the situation. GO to this link in order to do that. (http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html).

Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:49 am

Thank you natstein, I will take that approach next if it comes to it. So far, everything had been okay. I will also use the Cast Off Evil LM products too :) Thank you all very much! I appreciate it!

PumpkinSpice

Unread post by PumpkinSpice » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Okay so this is frustrating, and I'm not really sure what to do about this situation. Sorry that this is so long.

I think my aunt (dads sister) might be working on my parents. My parents have been doing really bad, within their relationship, lately. Not just that, but I've noticed major changes in both of their personalities. For example, they say things that are completely out of their characters, they both believe things that they normally wouldn't believe, they are both acting oddly belligerent and angry, they get into arguments over the smallest things. My dad will create problems where there are no problems, and my mom gets incredibly delusional, paranoid, and it's taking a toll on her health; she walks around angry for no apparent reason. Another odd thing that my mom has been doing lately, is that she'll tell me a story, then the very next day she'll repeat that same story. then the next day, she'll tell me the exact story again, word for word. And the stories are ALWAYS about my aunt... She ONLY repeats the same story everyday if it's about my aunt.

The reason why I suspect my aunt is because she is known for laying tricks. Almost all of the men around her become alcoholics, feeble-minded, and end up signing over their money/property/belongings to her. She was able to do this to her ex-husband whom she had been divorced from for over 40 years. The man had even remarried and was in a loving relationship, then all of a sudden my aunt finds him, he becomes a reclusive alcoholic, leaves his wife and signs over his entire life to my aunt. This seems to happen in a pattern; Man becomes alcoholic, becomes reclusive, has a stroke, then gives my aunt full control over his life/money. It has happened to other men, too, and now I think she is doing it to my dad. My dad has started drinking very heavily, and is becoming reclusive, mean spirited, and is driving everyone away from him. He used to keep his distance from my aunt, because they have a very rocky/negative history together, and she has done a lot of wrongful things to him and my mom.... But now he acts as if he has forgotten all about the evil stuff that she has done. There was a brief time when I was working in her restaurant and she was treating me very very badly, but my dad defended her! When I tried to tell him about how she treated me, he didn't want to hear it, and he somehow found a way to blame it all on my mom.

What's really weird about all of this is that my dad is now an alcoholic, and he has been mean, negative and hurtful towards our family. BUT despite his alcoholism, he is super sweet, outgoing and friendly to my aunt and her family. When he goes out with us, he starts problems and arguments. When he goes out with them, he is happy and friendly and treats them like they are his true immediate family. He treats us as if we're just strangers that he begrudgingly tolerates. He now has this strange need to be near my aunt. He doesn't care about any of our other relatives. He only wants to see my aunt and her family.

I think my aunt is laying tricks to break up my parents and change the way they act and see each other, and push him away from my family so that she can have access to his retirement money. Some years ago, she told another relative that she wanted my parent's house, and that she would get it no matter what.

Another thing I've noticed is that there is this overwhelming negative energy that follows both of parents around. I have had to do extra cleansing work lately because of this energy. If one of them walks into my room, for only a few seconds, then walks out, I CAN STILL FEEL SOMEONE in my room, like a big dense cloud of muck and yuckies just sitting there chattering in my room. The entire house feels like this. After a brief conversation with one of them, I feel as if my energy has been sucked from my body and I get this depressed, oppressive negative feeling that makes me want to lay in bed all day. When I am able to get out of the house I feel so good, and that oppressed feeling vanishes. I suggested, to my mom, that maybe we should get the house blessed, but she got really mad at me and said no!

Can anyone give me some advice on what to do? I know how to cleanse and protect myself, but I don't know what to do to cleanse and protect my parents. I was thinking along the lines of: Cleanse-Banish-Protection-Reconciliation and some love work, so that my parents can reconcile? I'm nervous because, aside from a few honey jars, I've never really done any spell work on other people.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, PumpkinSpice ,

First of all, this story sounds very strange. If you Aunt is interacting with them, then PLEASE get them blood tests. Something isn't right. Especially the part about people leaving you Aunt money.

Please look at the mundane aspects first. Is she poisoning anybody? This just sounds way too suspicious. PLEASE take your parents to a Physician and get them checked out. This is of first and foremost importance.

The very first things Spiritually needed are uncrossing kits. One for each of them. Then, immediately follow this up with protection spells

www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall-of-protection.html

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, try to spray Buffalo ammonia outside the house and lightly spray in the house to clear away any tricks that may have been laid

www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html

And I would certainly consider putting your Aunt in a Mirror box

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

After this is all cleared away, then look into peaceful home spells:

www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Then, you can think about reconciliation

Wishing you the very best with this tragic situation

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PumpkinSpice

Unread post by PumpkinSpice » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello Miss Aida!

My aunt doesn't have access to my mom, because my mom doesn't trust her, and she doesn't like going around her or eating food that she prepares. But my dad goes to see her a lot, and he was just recently at her place this past Sunday and Monday. On Tuesday (yesterday), he isolated himself in the garage and just drank alcohol all day. He does that whenever he comes back from her place. He'll just drink and drink the very next day.

I noticed, with this situation, that it seems like it comes in, like, waves. For a couple of days to weeks, my parents will be fine, my dad wont even touch alcohol, and that energy will vanish. But it always comes back before long. It's like, as soon as that energy comes back then everything starts back up.

There was a framed picture that my aunt gave to my dad recently. The picture was of her at her first wedding. I thought it was really weird that she would give him a picture like that, and I always felt off whenever I looked at it, and it's just sitting in the living room. Today I asked my mom about maybe getting rid of the picture, and she immediately said no! Strange, because my mom strongly dislikes my aunt, so I thought she would have been happy to get rid of it.

For the Uncrossing kits, would I need to collect anything from my parents? Like their hair or pictures of them for it to work specifically on them?
Thank you very very much for your help!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello PumpkinSpice,

The Uncrossing kit will come with instructions that are clear and easy to follow, and if it requires personal concerns, it will say so (I haven't worked the Uncrossing kit personally although I've done a lot of Uncrossing work with Lucky Mojo products).

Miss Aida gave you some fantastic advice. If you want more information, I'd also suggest getting a reading from a reputable worker:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you and take care.

lonewolfinc

Unread post by lonewolfinc » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:35 am

Hello all!

Well I have some updates on what I had previously posted about. I have tried the hotfooting solution and it has not worked. The B**** stays away for a few days and then she just keeps coming right back. Before that, I tried banishing and using Saint Alex candles and nothing has worked. I have got a reading and this woman is bad news and I just dont want my dad to get in trouble or to even put me at risk at getting in trouble. I really need to just get out of here but at the moment, I have nowhere else to go and so I'm stuck. Any other suggestions or maybe I need to wait and give it more time? Thanks for any advice.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:02 pm

Hello lonewolfinc,

Have you been working with the Hot Foot products in tandem with the Cast Off Evil? If so, it sounds like you just need to give it time for her to really get gone. If you're worried about this woman harming you and your dad, get some protection up for the two of you and around your house:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Also, make sure your following any instructions your reader gave you. Keep us posted!

SugarMolly
Newly Registered

Unread post by SugarMolly » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:26 am

I'm not sure how to do a new post, but the situation of a friend of mine falls under this category.

I have a friend who has fetal alcohol syndrome disorder. She and her younger half sister were adopted by a family that claims to be Christian. However, the mother and an adopted older sister (not related) abuse her verbally, are very controlling, and the mother has been physically abusive. My friend was doing on online live event with Facebook and she knew she wasn't allowed to show her face and she wasn't. She was on an online game that she plays and was just answering general questions about a horse game. She asked if her older sister wanted to join in on the questions. For whatever reason this pissed off the older sister and I don't know what she told their mom, but suddenly her mom comes in and does the following. She grabs both sides of my friend's face and tells her she's trying to get boys to have sex with her and rape her! WTF?! She had trouble using her jaw or eating the rest of the day. The never never leaves any physical evidence that she abused my friend and even the redness on the camera doesn't show up that well because my friend's cheeks are naturally red. On another occasion there is this room that she cleans every Thursday. Her mom and older sister are never happy with how she cleans it. She has shown me before and after photos and I see nothing wrong with it! However, one day she cleaned this bench as she always does. Then her mother claimed to have told her that she wanted her to wipe it down with a wet cloth and then a dry cloth. She swears she didn't remember her mom telling her this! (She does have trouble remembering some things because of her disability, but I don't know if that's the case here.) So here's what the mom does. She pulls my friend's ear, drags her to the sink to get the cloths and didn't let her go until it was cleaned to her satisfaction! The sister is constantly trying to get my friend in trouble and when the mom goes to slap my friend in the face, the sister will hold her arms down so she can't defend herself. The mother has told my friend that she is a piece of shit and a bitch.

She needs to get out but chances are the rest of the family will either say she's lying and side with the parents or just side with the parents period. Family friends see them as a family with no inner problems. I believe this classifies as narcissistic family abuse. The mother and I guess the older sister being the narcissists. They are too much about their image and what they want. Somehow the mother and sister seem to think they are the victims if nothing goes their way or if someone gets mad that they won't listen to another opinion, etc. The older sister and younger sister are the golden children. The dad is definitely the enabler of the mother's behavior. He always makes excuses for her.

My friend is 18 and she could move out, but family or family friends are probably definitely not going to believe her (they even have a cop friend). And she has no job, no license, no way of getting out. All of her friends (she's in Canada) either live very far away in Canada or here in the USA (like me). I'd take her in if I could but I have no resources! I contacted a guy who has many resource links for people about fetal alcohol syndrome. I asked if he might know of a group home that could take her in and give her a free diagnosis as a sort of emergency plan. My friend is too scared to call the cops. Especially since there's no evidence left behind. I'm supposed to hear back from this guy by Nov. 1st.

Now what do I want done? I'm too afraid to do magick myself and I have no money to pay anyone to do any services. I have my own debts and family to take care of and I have no job. It's hard on my husband as is to be the only one working. What I would like is if someone could do some spells on behalf of my friend to protect her and to somehow to both get rid of the mother and sister out of her life (harm or no harm. Doesn't really matter to me anymore. I'm done caring about them) or to just shut them up and make them leave her alone. To make them stop talking badly about her and me and to try to get her into trouble or insult her or hit her and I believe you get the idea. They need to be stopped!! Is anyone willing to do this?? I can give more details if you contact me on here. Thanks!! Blessed be to you all!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello SugarMolly,

I'm so sorry that this is all happening to your friend. The best I can do for you if you absolutely can't do any work for her and don't have money to pay someone to do the work for her is to refer you to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers Pro Bono Fund:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

However, your friend can't apply for the fund herself. She (or you) needs to pay for a 10-minute reading with a reader/worker of AIRR to explain the situation, and then the worker will fill out the application and take it before the chairwoman of the AIRR Pro Bono Fund. Just read through that page carefully, it explains everything.

You can also submit a prayer request for free at the Crystal Silence League:

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Take care, and keep us posted.

Jo1987
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jo1987 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:10 pm

Hi I need advice on how to stop my mother from praying novena against me every time she gets upset with me she says her cursing verse I have my own home but she stops me from living there she's always blackmailing me when I say ime moving out as soon as she finds I have new friends they disappear when ime with her I feel down I need to no what I can do to protect myself from her curses and ? thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:41 pm

Hello, Jo1987 ,

Here is an array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote:

I hope this helps and wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Elyonai61

Unread post by Elyonai61 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:20 pm

So I have what might be an unusual question.
I think that my dad is falling prey to a mail-order bride scam. He's been talking to this woman from a former Soviet republic in the Caucasus that he met through a site for members of his religion. He has apparently been speaking to her since May or so. Apparently, shortly after they began speaking, she said that she "loved him" and would move "anywhere in the world" for him. That threw up red flags when I found out about it, especially since he apparently kept all of this quiet.

As far as we can tell, he's apparently never spoken to her by phone. He says he talks to her for "hours" a day, but no one has ever heard him on the phone, and he admitted that he has never videochatted with her. Recently, he was going to fly to see her, but she delayed him because she was suddenly in the Phillipines (WTF?). Later, when my sister asked him about it, he said that she had inherited land there.

Partially because she claims to be in his religion and partially because he's desperate to believe it's true, none of this has struck him as odd and he believes that he will be unlike the thousands of men who have been scammed, he won't be. Everyone is worried about him and I want to do work to get him to see the reality of the situation before he gets scammed, robbed, or killed. Please help!

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:01 am

Wow. I feel for you, Elyonai61. I would personally immediately perform a Fiery Wall of Protection spell for him. There are probably other things that can be done in addition, let's see what the moderators say!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Oh My God, Elyonai61,

That is absolutely HORRIBLE!!

Have you contacted the police? Or the FBI ?

Anyway, here is a thread for you to review.

spells-to-get-criminals-exposed-arreste ... t8951.html

After reading, please do not hesitate to ask for help or clarification

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Burzeli

Unread post by Burzeli » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:54 pm

Hello,

I came across this forum while I was searching for help with a problem I have, and I would be grateful for any suggestions anyone has.

My problem; I have been married for 20 years with a man who used to be wonderful, but over time he began to show violent tendacies. No-one would ever believe the things he does because telling anyone makes me sound crazy. I mean, he once had a rage fit because I put the wrong stamp on an envelope which in his opinion made me arrogant and self-rightuous. Once a friend asked me to go out for a girls night and although I said I would rather not (knowing what would happen) he insisted in front of her that I go, then when I got ready he told me I looked like a cheap slut and proceeded to text me every few minutes for the whole night with threats and insults. When I got home, he was waiting in a fury…. smashed my phone against a wall because I stopped answering his threats, he burned my shoes in the fireplace and screamed at me the entire night until sunrise. Next day he insisted that it was my fault for hurting his feelings, had I only invited him along, he would not have had to be like that. That was the last time I went out without him. He has systematically isolated me from everyone I know, even going so far as to write my only friend an email threatening her with cruelty towards her son if she dared show up at our house again. He degrades me regularly, sometimes in public, and insists that my ‘job’ is to clean, cook and bolster his ego…that’s what real women do. He flirts shamelessly with other women trying to make me jealous, and when I don’t react he has another rage fit. When he has one of his episodes, I am afraid to shower because about two years ago, after I got out of the shower and walked to my bedroom wrapped in a towel, he locked me out of the bedroom and told me he wanted to drag me naked into the street so everyone can see me. He alternates theses episodes of cruelty, rage and degrading with phases of buying presents and promising that he would change…but only if I would do such and such because ultimately, it was my fault for provoking him. For years I believed it was my fault and would go to great extremes trying to placate him and keep him from going into a rage.

About two years ago I was in an accident, got whiplash with vertigo and a couple of weeks later I started to have panic attacks, my doctor who I visited secretly, sent me to physio and asked if I would like to see a psychotherapist. I took her up on her offer and have been seeing him ever since, which helps me cope with daily life. The appointments always have to be secret because my husband does not want me seeing a therapist and has even accused me of having an affair with the therapist. The medication I was taking, I had to stop because he viciously attacked me for months because of it, calling me a psychopath, a psychopharma junkie, hypochondriac and blaming our marital problems on my being medicated. He has used the gps on my phone to follow my movements, will not allow me to study / work or do anything, I actually feel trapped…he doesn’t even like me playing the lottery because he knows I would be gone if I won.

So why do I stay with such a person? Well, I actually feel like I have no choice, besides the financial dependence he has so cunningly created, he has threatened to post intimate pictures on facebook if I leave him and promised to make my life a living hell…I have three children with him and do not earn enough money to support myself, never mind myself and three children. I would rather be his victim if it keeps the children safe, but they often hear the things he says to me. If I try force him to leave (using the court) he would still by law have three months time to find a new apartment, in which I would be subjected to whatever he feels like doing to me. I feel like he's slowly killing me.

I want to be able to breathe again, to feel free and have my own life back, if anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello Burzeli,

I am so very sorry to hear you are going through such horrors with this man. My heart goes out to you.

Have you contacted the police or social services in your area? There must be organizations that help abused women in relationships like this. They can advise on practical solutions to help you get out of that situation and to help you establish a better life for you and your children. I hope you get the help you need soon.

Meanwhile, I have merged your post into the correct thread on how to protect yourself from people like this in your own family. Please read through this thread for ideas and advice.

Meanwhile, since you have access to his clothes and shoes, you should work with Banishing products to help remove him from your home. This is gentler than Hot Foot and can bring about a more peaceful resolution. You can also work with Separation products to achieve this same result (it is less aggressive than Break Up).

Put some of the powder in his shoes (not too much or he will detect it). This will get his feet in contact with the powder to help shoo him out of the picture. Also, if you do his laundry, dissolve some of the bath crystals in the final rinse. You can add a tiny drop or two in his shampoo bottle. The idea is to get the products onto him physically.
http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

I hope this helps. Please keep us posted and I wish you great success in finally getting out from under this horrible man's abuse!

Burzeli

Unread post by Burzeli » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for your reply, I took your advise and used some banishing items I had at home. I've had hot foot powder for a few years but never picked up enough courage to use it. My husband, being a college teacher, will be back in work in another week, then I should be able to order some more stuff, like the separation products without him knowing.

Switzerland is very democratic and practices equal rights for all, any authorities I have spoken to have confirmed that there will always be a several month time gap that I would have to 'suffer'...they won't kick him out of his 'own home' overnight, he would get three months to leave in which I will be under the same roof as him. Their argument is that I cannot prove he would be violent and in the end it's his word against mine.

It sounds so stupid, but part of the reason why I have stayed with him, is because I had a reading done many years ago and was told that I would be a young widow, so I guess I stuck around thinking that I should just put up with it seen as his days are numbered so to speak. About three years ago he fell very ill and no-one knew what was wrong with him, he was just wasting away and it seemed as if he would die...in the end I spoke to a one of the other moms at school who is a heart surgeon and she told me to get him to the ER immediately with instructions to scan the heart chambers as she believed he had a staphylococci infection of the heart. Well she was right but they still ended up performing open heart surgery because it was so far gone and he's lucky to be alive. My friend insists that I changed his fate and he'll be around a long time.

Should I perform a cleansing spell together with banishing work, or should I wait until the banishing work begins showing? I'll definitely be getting a fiery wall of protection spell kit as well.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello, Burzeli ,

Geez, you sound like my soul sister.

My husband almost died numerous times. The sicker he got, the meaner he got.

But, as a nurse, I felt sorry for him and kept prolonging his life. Biggest mistake I ever made. I should have just left him.

So, I know EXACTLY what you are going through.

Yes, cleanse yourself with Hyssop after you perform the spell.

I am wishing you the VERY best

PLEASE take care of yourself first and foremost
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:34 pm

I need to separate a woman I know from a very abusive man who beats her, her children and the family pets. I want him to be removed from all of their lives as quickly as possible and to not return. The woman wants to leave but she's too scared and unfortunately she does not believe in hoodoo. Is there a specific ritual that would be best in helping to limit or eliminate any physical damage to her, her children or their pets during the break up or separation. They've also known each other for many years.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

Oh boy, that is just terrible

First, you may want to suggest that she receive some counseling from a center for abused women. Also, you could call them yourself and ask them to help you to help her

Protection spells for this family

And for him?

How about hotfoot and banishing?

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

I wouldn't mess with break up spells because I would be afraid that he would become more violent toward them

You may also want to consider Clarity spells for her

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

And COURAGE

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

I ray that all works out well for the and thank you for being such a caring friend to them

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:06 am

So animal services came yesterday for the third time and did nothing because apparently that man doesn't live there fulltime. And the dog doesn't appear to LOOK abused. In spite of the fact that he's being beaten with base ball bats, having his face pulled, being lifted off the ground and punched in the head etc. Our animal protection laws here like in most other places are garbage. They very rarely take dogs out of their homes.

The neighbours told me they've spoken to the women but can tell she's too scared to do anything. Rightfully so this man is a very violent man even towards her and her children! I will try the banishing and protection spells suggested.

The difficulty is I don't know how to perform a protection spell on a dog. None of the instructions pertain specifically to them. Especially a dog I will no longer have access too. The banishing link also doesn't give any information on how the banishing products work or how to banish someone I have no physical contact with. Does anyone have any actual suggestions with instructions on what I can do. This is really stressing me out.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”