Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Protect Family from Bad Family Members or Friends

tracie123

Spells to Protect Family from Bad Family Members or Friends

Unread post by tracie123 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:39 am

Can anyone please help a very scared woman with a sick child, stop a bad situation occuring

My husband was the most charming man till I married him, then overnight he showed his true colours he was a drinker, he drank from morning till night, he was violent, and nasty too me. He had a friend who also encouraged him to drink and spend our money. I tried to leave, I went to women's refuges, but have a sick boy and could not afford day care to work and support him. I had to go home or lose my son to the care system which are awful here. I was not prepared to do that. ( I am not from the USA, our laws are different here). I had to put my child first, and I endured whatever I had to to keep my son.

I was distraught, I came to this site and did a wish spell. I wished that my life would change and my husband would stop drinking and mend his ways. I burned a candle and visalised a life of great happiness, with my husband not drinking. I asked for help.

That week My husband got caught drinking and driving, and lost his licence he went to court and was badly penalised. He needed me to drive him back and forth to work, and he was sorry and overnight without the drink he changed into a loving caring man again, he has decorated the house, looked after our son, put food on the table and clothes on our backs. I feel like I have been truly blessed I have a loving husband again without the drink. We have been very happy.

The driving ban is nearly over, and he will be driving again soon, and this man is back on the scene he is a parasite he feeds off of people's weaknesses. My husband is weak for drink, he has been very strong, but I fear when he is able to drive again he will stop off at the bars again when this guy keeps on badgering my husband to give him lifts. My husband is easily led, the lure of the drink is calling him again and this man keeps saying to my husband that he can handle a few drinks, he is being silly, but its never a few drinks. How can I make this man go away from my husband and leave him alone he is a troublemaker, and puts thoughts into my husbands head about me when he's drunk, so my husband turns nasty to me. How can I sour their relationship so he stops taking money from my husband when he's drunk and interfering in our happy life. How can I stop my husband going back to his old ways.

I can see a terrible time looming again and I feel so anxious inside. Does anyone know a spell to drive this man away. I was going to try the Salt Bottle Spell on this man, but wondered if there was a spell to break up this man's friendship with my husband. I don't want my little boy to see his father like this or behave badly towards me again. I know I sound selfish asking for myself, but I went through utter misery, I don't want to go back to it again. Is there any spells that will help me. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, god bless you.

Turnsteel

Re: Spells to Protect Family from Bad Family Members or Friends

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 am

Take a look at the Cast off Evil line of products to help him get over his addiction and Hot Foot to drive off his "friend". I would also suggest thinking about taking your child and leaving your husband, in which case you might want to do a Cut and Clear.

Cast Off Evilhttp://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Hot Foothttp://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Cut and Clear http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

tracie123

Unread post by tracie123 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:01 am

Hi and thank you for your reply. I definately do not want to leave my husband, I am not looking at this through a rosy haze, but now that he is off the drink he is really nice. But this man keeps on trying to get my husband to meet up for a drink when my husbands drunk he is very differnt.. My husband's excuse is he can't drive. The Guy knows he will be back driving in a few weeks. This guy is a troublemaker, he is a parasite, who prays on people for money. He is also quite intimidating. Any spells to make the guy leave town would be good, or to make him fall out with my husband so he can't ask him to go drinking with him

I have a photograph of the guy, could i try the vinegar bottle or would the salt bottle be better. ?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:09 am

You should Hot Foot him, if you read the links I posted you would see its to get people to leave, also do cast off evil, one to help get rid of the bad friend and one to help with the drink.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:11 am

Along with HD's suggestions, ask Archangel Michael to protect you and your husband from this man and visualize Michael using his sword to cut all ties your husband has with him. (LM has an Archangel Michael vigil candle.) Pray Psalm 91 for protection, Psalm 27 to calm your fears, and Psalm 37 to ask God to remove this evil man from your life.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

tracie123

Unread post by tracie123 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Thank you so much Haildiscordia for your kind help I am very very grateful to you. I have read the links and they are extremely good in my situation. However, i can't get near this man and I don't know where he lives would you have any ideas how I could proceed without this knowledge. This man just rings my husband all day and sends him texts, and emails him, and when my husband is at work he goes to his place of work. He waits outside for him to finish and badgers him to go and do bad stuff. I pick my husband up from work at the moment as he is banned from driving. But thats going to change in a few weeks. Why I want to remove this man's influence from my husband and our marriage. I want to break up their friendship so he does not call anymore. Any ideas with this in mind. Thank you I am grateful. I will try the Psalms too.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:16 pm

tracie123 wrote:Thank you so much Haildiscordia for your kind help I am very very grateful to you. I have read the links and they are extremely good in my situation. However, i can't get near this man and I don't know where he lives would you have any ideas how I could proceed without this knowledge. This man just rings my husband all day and sends him texts, and emails him, and when my husband is at work he goes to his place of work. He waits outside for him to finish and badgers him to go and do bad stuff. I pick my husband up from work at the moment as he is banned from driving. But thats going to change in a few weeks. Why I want to remove this man's influence from my husband and our marriage. I want to break up their friendship so he does not call anymore. Any ideas with this in mind. Thank you I am grateful. I will try the Psalms too.

Well do a moving candle spell on him. Get two Gentleman candles, name and fix one for your husband and one fore the other man, your husband's should be white, the other guys should be black. Dress your husband's with Blessing,Cast Off Evil and High John oil to give him strength, dress the other one Hot Foot oil and the powder around its bottom. Set them back to back and light them, move the a bit apart, pinch out the flame with your fingers,don't blow it out. Do this over nine days, at the end bury your husbands candle in your yard and putt the other candle in a brow paper bag, add more Hot Foot powder and dress the bag with Hot Foot oil, roll it up and go to a fast flowing stream or river. Turn your back, throw the bag in over your left shoulder as you pray that this man be carried out of your life. Go home and don't look back, then cleans yourself because Hot Foot is not nice.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:20 pm

If you're comfortable working with the saints, Sts Lazarus and Jude are petitioned for help with addictions. St Rita of Cascia is the patroness for abusive and/or difficult marriages.

You may also want to petiion St Dymphna. I've known a few addicts, and most of them are self-medicating for something.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

wasylena

Unread post by wasylena » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:43 pm

I have a sister who is very destructive and tries to block or destroy anything good in my life. I do not see her or talk to her anymore because she is vey abusive to me. Despite breaking things off, she continues to try to find out who I am dating and then contacts the guy and tries to get him to go out with her. She shows up where I work and tells lies about me to the people I work with. She sends me ripped up pictures of myself and tells me that she will make sure that I have nothing in life. My mom and the rest of my family are very supportive of me, but I don't know how to make this stop. Lately, I've had a lot of bad luck (car accidents, bad health, people I've never met before threatening me). I've tried uncrossing baths and a mirror box with some limited success. Is there another spell I can do to block her.

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Pop her name in the freezer.
It'll "freeze" the problem. Just get an ice cube tray or soda can and put a paper with her name on it. add water and freeze!
You can also try freezing situations with her i.e "stop co-workers believing (her name)
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:03 pm

As always I recommend that you get a reading. Then I think that you need to continue cleansing your entire life, and spend a nice amount of time doing it. I would continue to do some uncrossing work. Remember you are battling through probably years of her negativity so it is going to take several attempts through uncrossing. Then I would make sure you do some fiery wall of protection across your entire life. I would wear a piece of jewelry for protection and even ask for the aid of a saint. My favorite saint for protection is St. Michael. I agree with doing a freezer spell as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 pm

If you have not try the 13 herb bath (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html), fiery wall of protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html) and here is a link to Saint Michael (http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

wasylena

Unread post by wasylena » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Thank you so much for everyone's help. I just did the freezer spell and I'm going to do another 13 herb bath for the full 13 days again followed by a fiery wall of protection. I didn't realize how much the negativity builds up over time. I will definitely work harder at removing it. My mom bought me a St. Michael medal that I wear all the time. I will pray to him more often. Thanks again.

sunnyone

Unread post by sunnyone » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:17 am

I have a situation with a sister that has been ongoing since I was a child (she's older). She hates me in the true sense of the word and has done everything in her power over the years to create hell in my life -- unfortunately she has succeeded most of the time.

I will tell you that she IS into spellwork herself and as far as I know uses it mostly for harmful things. Her work seems to be VERY powerful because her intent and her will are just over the top with sheer hatred when she puts her mind to doing any of this work.

Without going into a lot of detail here about what she has done, she has admitted doing things to me and they HAVE worked unfortunately! At this point because of family ties she DOES still have access to me and things of mine, so I'm not sure what she has to work with. To date she continues to create havoc and cause trouble for me and anyone else that she doesn't like or who gets in her way.

I'd like to put a stop to this situation and undo some of her work, however, I do not want to bring any REAL harm to her as I refuse to stoop to her level with those tactics (a little taste of her own medicine wouldn't hurt though :-) ). I've done cleansing/protection baths/rituals for general protection. I'm not sure what to do just to keep her harmful spells from hurting me anymore or anything that directly affects me.

I've thought about a mirrorbox spell (as that would be my 1st choice), but am not sure what harm that might bring her in return. The other problem with that is that burying the box in a graveyard around here is near impossible! There was so much vandalism that most cemetaries around here have video surveillance, as well as, "no planting policies" - so I don't particularly want to be on the 6 o'clock news (as some cemetary vandels have been) LOL. Does LM perform mirrorbox spells for customers if we send the personal effects? Do mirrorboxes always have to be buried, especially if it's regarding a close family member? Are there other disposal methods and if so, should it be done far from home?

What other things would be suitable in a situation such as this? Suggestions for simple things as well as full spells would be appreciated. She WILL continue her nonsense I'm sure of it, so I really want to stay protected now & going forward without having to constantly do repeat rituals. Funny thing is since doing some of the protection work, she's rarely been around in person, although I know that she is still up to her old tricks as others have told me. She makes no qualms about telling others things after the fact although she makes it seem like she's joking about it! :cry:

mysiclady

Unread post by mysiclady » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:22 am

I sort of have the same problem only with a grown daugther

interested

Unread post by interested » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:36 am

I am sure more experienced people on this forum have much better options for you, but I would consider buying a bottle of Fiery Wall of Protection oil and putting your picture, a piece of your hair, and a protection petition in it. You may have to pour some oil out to fit these items. Plus remember that the herbs are still in the bottle which will also offer you protection. Pray over the bottle and ask it to protect you not only from your sister but "all your enemies". I would even consider printing Psalm 91 small enough to put in the bottle. This of course after you have done mayor cleaning and uncrossing. Bottle spells have worked for me with great success in the past. I'm actually planning on doing what I just told you this week. I would sleep with the bottle, once you have prepared it and sealed it properly, under you pillow so it connects to you then carry it in your purse. After that I would sleep with it once a week.

Hope it helps.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:37 am

You should get a reading with a rootworker on this situation to see if she's working against you or not, if she's spiritually protected or not, and also what is the best way to deal with her. You can discuss your concerns about mirror work returning harm - which it does, but it's just sending the crap she's sending to you right back at her. If she quits her negativity, then no additional negativity will be reflected back at her - if she doesn't, well then she'll simply remain as miserable as she was attempting to make others. You reap what you sow!

However, the mirrorbox along wtih binding her within it will be probably your best option for getting things to stop, otherwise you are constantly going to be needing to cleanse and protect against it. That's just the nature of the beast. Mirror boxes can be thrown into running water if you want to get that person out of your life for good. I know she's your sister, but do you really need someone like that in your life? Something to consider.

You could also consider making and keeping up a strong protective mirror box for yourself with the mirrors facing outwards, to reflect all her negativity away from you. If you're not doing a mirror box on her, you'll need to maintain this protective work, though it's a fairly low work load, but continuously ongoing.

But get a reading and consultation with a rootworker and see what your options are.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:44 am

Hi Sunnyone :) I'm sorry to hear about your flesh and blood trobles with your sister. I think the Mirror Box Spell would be a great idea. I am not certain if the Lucky Mojo Curio Co does this service. I know they offer many services, but I am not certain about this one-- maybe they do. You could call and find out, but--
There are members of the AIRR who definately do the Mirror Box Spell that I have read this on their pages:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

If the spell calls for buring in the cemetary then that is what would need to be done. I would recommend a reading, and spell work performed by the reader you choose.
Keep posted, please.
Take care and good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Winter Sun

Unread post by Winter Sun » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 am

Another thing that might work, if you can get even temporary access to any of her casting implements is to channel love and compassion into them. It'll make them a lot harder to work hatred spells with.

As for going and burying things in a graveyard, I won't tell you no, but be careful, and be respectful. I don't know about most graveyards near here, but the one 4 blocks(yikes!) from my place has been corrupted recently, and I've had a hell of a time dealing with the shades coming out of it. Maybe make it clear to the spirits there that you mean no harm, and say a few prayers for the deceased. It's amazing how many of them hang around the graveyard.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:03 am

You should get a reading on this situation as Devi and a few others have recommended. The mirror box spell in this case could be buried where you sister lives--it does not necessarily have to be buried in the graveyard, however, you know that you can bury a mirror box in the graveyard in broad daylight, you don't have to wait until its dark. If you know that you sister work against you before I did anything else I would do an uncrossing spell kit or at least a series of uncrossing baths. I would also get some protection around me. Miss cat has been crafting fabulous silver protection amulets and I highly recommend them--I believe you can call the shop to inquire about them. I would also recommend you put some protection up around your home. Those things should be in place and then you can look at reversing. If your sister in unpleasant to the rest of the family and if you and others feel that it would be in your and her best interest if she moved away you could also look at doing at hot foot spell.
Hope that helps!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Winter Sun wrote:As for going and burying things in a graveyard, I won't tell you no, but be careful, and be respectful. I don't know about most graveyards near here, but the one 4 blocks(yikes!) from my place has been corrupted recently, and I've had a hell of a time dealing with the shades coming out of it. Maybe make it clear to the spirits there that you mean no harm, and say a few prayers for the deceased. It's amazing how many of them hang around the graveyard.

Hi Winter Sun,

I can see from several of your comments on graveyards that you either come from or work within what I would call a "fearful dead" tradition--traditions that see graveyards and the spirits that inhabit them as frightening, taboo, and/or best left alone. There are reasons for these taboos and for some people they are what culturally and magically makes the most sense. Hoodoo, springing as it does from African American traditions has a very different approach--we are spirit, ancestor, and graveyard positive and a lot of the work that we do involves graveyards and graveyard spirits. To learn more check out: http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html
Of course graveyard work should be undertaken with seriousness as all work should be, and of course there are spirits best left alone, but we do work with graveyards, graveyard dirt, and spirits on a pretty regular basis around here :-)

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Winter Sun

Unread post by Winter Sun » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:21 pm

I'm sorry if I sounded negative. I was unknowledgable on the work you do with graveyard dirt. it is good to know that you are positive and respectful. I would hesitate to say i am fearful of the dead, working with them as I do, at times. But I am fearful of others disrespecting them. I have seen thing go very ugly when people mistreat the spirits. I'm still working to calm and support the spirits of the dead in my area(who have been wronged by a practitioner), so I may be overly sensitive. I'm too used to doing spells without calling on outside forces, i fear, and I fear this tendency caused me to speak rashly.

Udeshika

Unread post by Udeshika » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:20 am

I need help to find which spell to use to make this man dissappear out of my daughters life he is causing her harm and destroying her emotionally. Please help me with a spell to use asap.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:47 pm

I would do protection work on the daughter fiery wall of protection! Is this a relationship, are they dating? if so seperation or break up products, and of course hot foot which is to make someone be removed completely out of someones life. If you own cats book Hoodoo herb and root magic, on pg 120 under knott weed is a spell that would fit this perfectly : to stop and enemy and send them away. If you dont have it order it. Good luck

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Fiery Wall of Protection is definately a must for this situation (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html). Unfortunately do not give us much to work on so we don't know if Separation or Break up products are needed. However, to be safe, I'll cover all the bases.

If this man is in a relationship with your daughter then consider Break Up products: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

These will break them up and end the relationship.

If you want a gentler approach then work with Separation products http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Finally Hot Foot him away from her and send him far away. http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

There are also spell kits which have all that you'll need here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:18 am

You might want to consider a reading to see which spell would be more effective on this man. I understand the feeling of not wanting someone to harm your child; so when you start throwing, you want results. If you hadn't had a reading before consider one of AIRR readers found here (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:35 am

I would definitely get a reading like Jwmcclin said. I would do this to see if you need to do some work on your daughter as she could be playing a role in keeping this person around as well especially if she is not seeing this person for what they really are. I would make sure you cleanse and protect your daughter. I think that you need to perhaps do some binding and stop gossip work so that this person can be restricted physically, and I would stuff or do some work to stop him from being able to verbally abuse them. I would make a doll, bind its arms and legs, and do a hot foot candle. I would take that doll and hold it over the fire of the hot foot candle to put some fire to move that person along.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Good advice starsnthesky7, as follow up, I would consider the Uncrossing Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) that includes everything needed for cleansing and protection.

sunnyone

Unread post by sunnyone » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:05 am

I know this is an old post, but I have a question. Would doing a mirror box bring any harm back to her?

I only want to bind her from doing any future harm regarding anything and possibly undo some of the things that she has already done to me. For example, I'm sure she has done work to prevent me from having a happy lasting relationship. Everytime things are going well she comes around & asks questions then things "magically" (pun intended) go haywire. It's almost like clockwork!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:47 am

Sunnyone did you ever get a reading as recommeded months ago? Yes the mirror box would send back to her what she is sending out. Some Uncrossing, Protection, Cleansing products are definately needed and there is a lot going on with several posts including a question about DUME in another post today. I strongly suggest you have a reading before you proceed further with anything.
#1606 GA

sunnyone

Unread post by sunnyone » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:53 am

Hi Triplethreat,

Thanks for your replies. I have had a reading & some protection work. Was limited with funds at the time, so i'm going to revisit all that after the 1st of the year.

I had several different posts today because I haven't been on for a while and was responding to the answers previously given. :-)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:08 am

I hope i did not come off as mean or critical. There is nothing wrong with asking for help; it sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. Glad to see you back here in The Forum.
I understand about the limited funds for sure, but you know there a few Members of AIRR that do $10 readings. Miss Cat and Miss Bri both do. Because you have a lot going on, this would definately help.
Take care and good luck to you I hope all can be resolved soon!
#1606 GA

lunatres76

Unread post by lunatres76 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:08 am

I suspect someone ( with in the Family ) who has placing tricks in my food to cause pain or control over me. I know the easy answer would be not to eat it, but then I would come off rude. What are over ways to protect you from this? Would using protection oil be enough from something being ingested?

Thanks

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:33 am

Do both. Protect yourself, and politely decline about eating what has been cooked up.
You need to find out what is going on.
Contact a member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
If this is happening, what other magical remedies might you need? Possible reversal work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html Read this page
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html this page has many products for protection click on the "red".
If someone is puttting things in your food-- to make you physically ill-- than most certainly there is other "work" going on that you are not aware of. Back to the reading with the member of AIRR. If you need help with products like mirror boxes, ask for help, ok.
Good luck and take care.
#1606 GA

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:18 pm

I want to say, and have not found the source yet, that taking a tablespoon or two of four thieves vinegar before eating the food helps. Though working on finding the source, if anyone else has any suggestions or have heard this please reply. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:34 pm

#1606 GA

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:44 pm

haha, thanks Triple!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

lunatres76

Unread post by lunatres76 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Yes. thank you for all the suggestions

Primarose220

Unread post by Primarose220 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 am

Hi,

I would like to protect my uncles from great harm by anyone who could be harming them. How would I go about doing that? I have one uncle Jeffery who has had a spell put on him before, when he first got married. His first wife Sonja put a spell on him, I think she is into Black Magic. Secondly, he had lost everything being married to her. He was taken to a psychic and she told him that, she also told him that all this stuff was happening to him. The psychic also told him that someone was going to die, 2 years later my grandfather passed, he passed in 1995. He went to the psychic in 1993. He was 28 at the time, he is now 46 and has lost his second house also. I think that his first wife still has a spell over him. I also want to prevent my other family members from being hurt by a spell. I am 26 years old. The other four uncles names are James, Terry and Aaron.

I have purple and white candles, which one is most requested to use. I use both.
Sincerely,

Primarose220

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:00 pm

I would start with a reading to determine whether or not your family is actually at any risk from malevolent conjure. I would go to one of the AIRR workers, as they are highly-skilled and deeply ethical and will give you very accurate information regarding what's going on, as well as give you a plan of action that is tailor-suited to your needs. You can find the list of AIRR workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

However, you can certainly work some protection for your family. I would go about that by making a bottle spell and putting all your family members inside of it. Use Fiery Wall of Protection powder &/or bath salts which would work nicely for this given that salt in and of itself is protective - pour that into the bottle along with petition papers and personal concerns (if you can get them - at the very least pictures with their full birth names). Pray over it that St. Michael protect them, and burn red or white candles dressed in Fiery Wall of Protection oil on top each day with a prayer.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery ... ction.html

Lucky Mojo sells some beautiful bottles that you can use for this purpose, both fixed (already filled with appropriate herbs and curios) or empty (for if you want to add your own ingredients). I would choose the St. Michael bottle for your needs: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html#catfixed

But if you feel your family is still feeling the effects of some negative work, get the reading to find out for sure, and if there has been work you'll want to do some cleansing work as well as protective work. But confirm that this is the case first.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Primarose220

Unread post by Primarose220 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Thank you,

I really appreciate it. I am really expanding my knowledge in metaphysics.

Sincerely,

Primarose220

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:35 am

You can purchase an Uncrossing spellkit to remove any jinx or curse that has been placed on your family.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:52 pm

What do you suggest that I do, to protect my family and my house from the enemy? Which kit it kits should I purchase? Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:53 pm

It depends on what type of work you are seeking protection from, but for general protection, LM carries the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit. It comes with specific instructions on how to protect a family. You will need to purchase additional angelica roots, one for each member of the family. Also you can chinese wash your home and follow up with van van or FWP bath crystals. Place camphor squares with dimes on top to the four corners of your home. I did this with great success. Good luck.

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Thank you!!!! I'll try that!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Fiery Wall of Protection ( http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html ) and post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League for your family's protection ( http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html )

queen2be

Unread post by queen2be » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:19 pm

I had read somewhere that camphor can be noxious to good spirits as well, so I've hesitated in using it as I really want to encourage my ancestor to be present in my work in a positive way. Was I misinformed?

I use Chinese Wash followed by Van Van and silver dimes. I also use Peace Water in the four corners, especially when there's been any disagreement. I find it does help. Sometimes I wait until everyone's sleeping and I do a Peace Water walk through the house. And of course, FWP is awesome. I use it on my car and I even used it with Money Stay with Me on my air conditioning unit a few weeks ago when it wouldn't start!

CajunBarbie

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 pm

What "enemy" are you referring to? Depending on "the enemy" Fiery Wall and Chinese Wash may be akin to using pepper spray on a Cape Buffalo....
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Short of a situation that would call for a full-blown exorcism, Chinese Wash and Fiery Wall of Protection will go a long way towards setting defenses. Even if you have somebody steadily throwing for you, it'll give you time to do other work.
Two-Headed Doctor

CajunBarbie

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Or you could simply carry a bay laurel leaf on your person at all times and also keep one in each room of your home. Your protection should be complete as long as you have it.
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

Adrianna

Unread post by Adrianna » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Hello,

I need help. From one day to another my ex turned against us all (his daughters and me) and became real close to his family (sisters and cousin). I never seen this coming. This was very weird, as before that, he hated his family. His family does not like us at all.

I need to learn how to clean and protect my children, myself and my house with herbs or other stuff to take away any bad my ex's family has done to us. I need to protect our selves before I lose everything.

A) I have tried egg cleaning on my daughters and my self. This has helped. But I just used the plain eggs and prayed. Is there something else I should also use?

B) I have also burned plain sage in my house. Is there some I should also add to the sage?

C) Is there something I should just do different altogether?

D) Once we are cleansed, how do we protect ourselves from future attacks?

Thanks,
Adrianna :?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:29 am

Hi Adrianna,

It does sound weird that your ex hated his family and has suddenly turned against you and sided with them. You mention his family doesn't like the daughters involved or you. If it were me I'd get a reading on the situation and go from there. You can also do the things listed below:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org or http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
It feels a little like his family is doing some work on him to turn him away. To know for sure get a reading.

Also, I would cleanse the home with chinese wash. http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
And cleanse yourself and daughters with 13 herb 13 day spiritual bath. http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
I like to nail down property for protection. http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
To check out what spell you need go to: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

Read Catherine Yronwode's book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" which is sold at Lucky Mojo in the shop or in the online store.

Fiery Wall of Protection are all good products as well.

If you want him to come back or to be nice to you and your daughters, try a sweetening spell, like a honey jar spell or a sugar jar spell. I personally like the sugar jar spells because they tend to work quicker. There is a lot of excellent information about Honey jar & Sweetening spells in the thread here on the Lucky Mojo forum.

My favorite prayer for protection is in the bible, Ephesians: chap 6 "...put on the full armour of God..." This is works especially well for children and for you to say along with them because kids love acting out putting on the full armour. Heck, I'm not a kid but I like going through the motions of imagining putting on the full Armour of God. :)

Bright Blessings!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Adrianna

Unread post by Adrianna » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:15 am

Thank You, very much. I will try the honey jar ASAP.

Adrianna

IcarusSaved

Unread post by IcarusSaved » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:36 pm

My good friend has left her abusive husband. Their daughter is 13 and has decided to live with him. He is a pervert and we are worried that he might hurt her.

Of course, my friend has contacted authorities about this, but they can't really do anything until something bad happens.

I want this girl to be protected and her mother asked if there was anything I could do. Any suggestions? We don't have any legit rootworkers in our area, so I'm kinda her only option :(.

starry moonlit night

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:06 am

Ugh, that's very disconcerting.

Ask Archangel Michael to look after her.
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

You could do a fiery wall of protection spell.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

If he is violent, you can do a honey jar/sugar jar to sweeten him
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Try some peaceful home products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

And Tranquility Products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

starry moonlit night

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:34 am

You could also do a skull candle spell on him, to influence his mind and make him think thoughts of not hurting her or anyone for that matter.
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:26 am

Hi IcarusSaved,

The Fiery Wall of Protection work suggested by starry moonlit night is an excellent plan. Depending on how much experience you yourself have in rootwork, you may also want to get one of the AIRR rootworkers on the case given the possible severity of such a situation. They can do the work even if they aren't in your area. The ones who do protection work can be found here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... afe_Travel
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

AdherentOfVenus

Unread post by AdherentOfVenus » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:23 pm

I've had a horrible string of bad luck recently, ending today with our apartment spontaneously catching fire. It wasn't electrical or anything typical; the Keurig coffee maker actually just went up in flames and took a whole cabinet with it! The men on scene declared that they'd never seen anything like it, and that that was quite odd. The house was filled with thick black smoke and though we were able to put it out before the firemen even arrived, I could not find my cats and was very worried for their wellbeing. Other than that, I've lost a significant amount of income and am now at risk to lose more. Things are rocky with the roommate we depend upon to pay our rent, and our food stamps were denied this month. Went to renew the tags on our vehicle a few days ago and found out we had to take it through emissions; long story short, car wouldn't pass, had to pay $150 to get it waived plus parts trying to fix it, and also received a several hundred dollar ticket in the meantime while just a block away from where we were taking it to get it fixed. Now we have to go to court to fight it two days before my birthday, which is in two weeks time.

The only other information I can think to give is that right before the fire occurred, I had petitioned St. Expedite asking him to help us break ties with our roommate in an easy, drama-free way and then find a new roommate who would pay us the $500 we desperately need instead of the $400 we're getting. I wouldn't even risk it right now because of our financial situation, and being deep in a sudden debt, but he is very difficult to live with (ruining appliances, peeing all over the bathroom floor) and there's a tense, unsettling kind of energy often in the apartment. It's sad, but I feel like a guest in my own home - always tip-toeing around him. We were going to give him his notice tomorrow, but now I just don't know...

Keeping in mind that I have no money to pay for any kind of product, what would you suggest I do? I'm really terrified right now. I've been trying to stay positive this whole time, but after today I just don't know what to think. The worst part is, we weren't even supposed to be home when the fire happened. My in-laws were going out of town for a concert and we were supposed to stay the day and night to watch their pets. But strangely, the singer got sick and the whole thing was cancelled a few days ago. If we hadn't been here, I hate to think what might have happened to our animals. Please, please help me. I'm desperate for a solution to this sudden string of ill events.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Dear AdherentOfVenus,

First of all, put up a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League:
Then, sign up for a free reading on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour:
When you sign up, don't forget to mention that I suggested you apply to the AIRR Pro Bono Fund -- An AIRR member must apply to the Fund on your behalf. I'm the Chairwoman of that Fund, and I always consider indigent radio show callers as applicants, if the readers agree.

May all your paths lead to blessings,

Miss Michaele

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:05 am

Hello AdherentOfVenus,

Definitely Definitely follow Miss Michaele's Advice! The only real reason I am commenting is to point out that you do have some luck on your side as teh radio show is tomorrow so you may be able to get that advice and possibly get the pro-bono stuff happening quickly, and it is a blessing you were home to put out that fire. That tells me something is working on your behalf despite all this bad luck and you can build on that.

Peace~

Nathen

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”