Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: December 2nd, 2012

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: December 2nd, 2012

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: December 2nd, 2012

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Greetings all! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me. Others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

Surprise y'all!!! We have Dr. Johannes all the way from Sweden AT LUCKY MOJO!!!

Hooray!!! Oh, this is going to be great!!!

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ._Johannes
http://www.therootdoctor.se/ABOUT.html

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!

Thank you and Be Blessed!!!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:11 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: SweetLady

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name: n/a

3) Your area code and location: 715

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or Catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?
Yes in 2010. I'm calling about something entirely different.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? Yes, I have had a reading with Flora (certified) who I met on the LM Forum. The last reading I had with her was about 2 months ago.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I want to know about Calvin (DOB 01/23/72) and myself (DOB 08/29/78). I believe he is my soulmate. Are we going to reconnect soon? Will we be together? What is getting in the way and keeping my rootwork from taking effect? The spells I have done have not born much fruit. It seems like there is a lot standing in the way or blocking the way. I have already done road openings and uncrossings. The last road opening was a while ago. Uncrossing in the past week. What is the problem? What should I do?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? December 2, 2012

(slightly edited by Joseph Magnuson for clarity)

Jude

Unread post by Jude » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:50 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Jude

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Jude

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 361 Texas

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? Yes about a month ago

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Boyfriend left me suddenly and a few days later moved another female in. Was looking for clarification as to events surrounding this situation and why my work hasnt been as successful as I had hoped and what further steps, if any, I may need to take to insure that it will be.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? December 2nd 2012

MsP

Unread post by MsP » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:11 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:Ms P

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 661, California

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? Yes, with Miss cat, private and on the show. Last reading was in July of this year and conditions have gotten worse.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: It seems like since my last reading about my financial situation, and my mom's boyfriend from prison whom I don't like, things have only gotten worse. Me and my mom don't really get along. I've had a job candle burned for me and I still can't get a job. I also had some issues with my mom's boyfriend's family and my mom's family. She says I can't trust her family but it seems like I can't trust her. I feel like I'm stuck with no kind of income. It seems like I have a lot of negativity coming my way, as if no one wants to see me do good when I've been the one to help my mom or anyone I ever could. What should I do or can I do to get out of this dead end in my life?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? December 2,2012

(edited for clarity by Joseph Magnuson)

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:29 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: duchess

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):Aduchess

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):404, Georgia

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Privately, yes, but not about this situation.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): For the past few years, I've started to notice this pattern. Every three years or so things go spectacularly wrong in my life. I lose relationships, my home, work suffers, I get sick, and, in short, everything goes crazy. I am currently in one of those cycles now--I just lost my boyfriend, the home we had together, my career has suffered etc... I am beginning to wonder if there is something else behind this pattern. I've been studying rootwork and practicing for nearly three years now (currently a student in the HRCC) and sometimes my work manifests spectacularly and sometimes it feels like there is a huge block. So my question is, is there something else at work that I am not addressing? I feel like if I could address this block, whatever it is, everything would really start to manifest.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? December 2, 2012

Ande
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ande » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Ande Spenser

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Ande

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 405 Oklahoma City

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?

No, although I have met both of you at the LMCC Hoodoo Workshop this past May. I gave cat some rose rocks and we talked about Will Eisner while she ate birthday cake.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?
No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):
I have recently had a dream about a grandparent, Wendell, who passed away about 60 years ago. ... My dad was only 8 when {he} died (at about age 50), and doesn't remember much about him. ....

In the dream, I was taking my dad to lunch somewhere. Wendell - whom I have never dreamed about before - was in the same place, in a meeting room, giving a presentation. The door to the room was open and I saw him (my dad did not, he had already walked past). Wendell came up to me and said "you have the wrong impression of me." He looked at me like he was kind of imploring me to not just take other people's word - or lack of it - about him. ...

How would I go about finding out more about him in the spirit realm. Also, if we do decide to work together, would it be appropriate to offer liquor to a spirit who may have had problems with it in real life?

{Heavily edited by nagasiva; way too long.}

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? I have a metaphysical shop that is open during this show, but I will call in on the 2nd, and if you don't get to me, I will try to call in again in other weeks. It really depends on whether we have customers - Sundays are often slow, but you never know. I'm sorry that I can't make a good prediction of when exactly but I will stop typing now and call in!! :)

BTW thank you ALL for your prayers because I feel that there was an immediate positive influence on my being able to open a store that stemmed from being with you guys at the LMCC Hoodoo Workshop. (((*HUGS*)))

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:07 pm

We' ve taken all our clients we can for this show. You can sign up for NEXT week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-december-9th,-2012-t23449.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2012 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”