Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove Curse of Infertility or Miscarriages

Elizabeth1971
Forum Member
Spells to Remove Curse of Infertility or Miscarriages

Unread post by Elizabeth1971 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:30 pm

I ran into my ex-boyfriend who is a warlock. We began to argue and in the mist of the fight he said that he did witchcraft against me so that I can never have children with my boyfriend. He knows my boyfriend and I have been having trouble conceiving though a friend. He said the witchcraft was for my ovaries and private parts so that I can never bear children. Please what should I do?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Remove Curse of Infertility or Miscarriages

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:36 pm

First of all, real male witches do not call themselves warlocks.

Second, if he already knew that you were having trouble conceiving, he was just running his mouth.

My advice is to Cut and Clear him and block any further communication. If you run into him again, ignore him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 am

Mama Micki's advice is good, just for your general sanity.

Get a reading done to see if you actually were cursed -- and if so, bathe your external genitals and lower torso with a series of baths:

[*] Jinx Killer Spells and Supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html
[*] 13 Herb Bath
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
[*] Healing Spells and Supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
[*]Blessing spells and supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
[*] Squaw Vine - How to Get It and Use It
http://herb-magic.com/squaw-vine.html

In the event you have been cursed, you'll need to do protection work after the jinx is taken off.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Elizabeth1971
Forum Member

Unread post by Elizabeth1971 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele for your help and advice!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:43 pm

I second Miss Michaele's advice about getting a reading and about the baths she recommended, especially Squaw Vine.
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:46 pm

There are a boatload of reasons that a woman may have trouble getting pregnant, including a partner with a low sperm count, smoking, drugs, excessive alcohol use, stress, environmental toxins, the ages of both the woman and the man, poor timing of sex, and not enough sex.

These mundane reasons should be looked at with the same type of focus as given to the concept of a curse, and at the same time, if possible.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

vpgore2009
Forum Member

Unread post by vpgore2009 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:23 pm

This is exactly what has happened to my husband. His ex, whom he has a son with, has done this to him to prevent us from having children. I apologize if this is somewhere else, but how do you reverse/remove this? What types of spells can I do to get pregnant and keep the pregnancy hidden until I deliver?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 am

I would suggest cleansing yourself with 13-herb bath and then doing a Fiery Wall of Protection spell. You can work with Archangel Gabriel to get pregnant. You stated in another thread that you were doing DUME against someone. Is it the ex?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

vpgore2009
Forum Member

Unread post by vpgore2009 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:29 am

Yes, it is the ex. This woman has done so many awful things. Besides causing as much natural anguish as she possibly can for us, she refuses to stop working on us spiritually. She has kiled two of our unborn children. One of the fetuses actually came out and I was able to recognize what it was and it was a good size fetus. She was laying some stuff for my husband and myself at his mother's house and it ended up killing a 4 year old autistic child. She uses her son for money. She has taken this perfectly normal little boy and put him in a school for disabled children to qualify for social securiy benefits. He is 10 years old in 3 rd grade and is failing again. She constantly harasses this child now tha we've stopped her from calling my husband's phone like a mad woman. She calls and texts this call all night long until 3:30 am and he's already struggling in school. We took her to court and she turned our attorney against us. She has turned my in-laws against me. Everyday we come outside to bones, dead stuffed animals, and bottles that she attempted to break on our doorway. She makes the boy call us to let us know that she is walking past our house (BTW when she found out where we lived she moved on the same street a few blocks down). She has been causing us sheer hell for the last 3 years. I tried protection spells and binding spells but she is hell bent on torturing us. I don't seee any other way for us to have peace. I'm not an evil person, bu I'm fed up with her.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:52 am

Call the police and report her for trespassing. If necessary set up a camera to document her harassment. Get a restraining order that includes both her and the boy. Block her number and email. Spiritual work needs to be backed by taking action in the physical world.

You may also considering hiring a rootworker. www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

vpgore2009
Forum Member

Unread post by vpgore2009 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:19 am

At first, she still had control over my husband's mind. She's been working on him for 12 years, but not enough to make him be with her only to get money. Actually, she doesn't really want him, she just wants money and to torture us. So, at first he didn't see anything that she was doing as being wrong. I've been giving him cleansing baths and he now sees things totally different. Now we're on the same page and are ready to take action against her. However, she is smart enough to do just enough, like borderline stuff. I'm working on it both spiritually and naturally.

Sparklegirl
Forum Member

Unread post by Sparklegirl » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:20 am

vpgore2009 --

As mentioned above, this type of curse can look like a mundane reason as well. Always get a medical work-up as well as undertaking spiritual spells to remove the curse.

Buset wishes to you.

StrongaThanYaThink
Newly Registered

Unread post by StrongaThanYaThink » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:56 pm

My husband and I are being cursed by his ex girlfriend who hates him for not marrying her after trying to tie him down by getting pregnant.

She makes comments about me being pregnant and is always asking if I am pregnant. It is clear that she doesn't want me to become a mother and has been trying to control him for years! We have been together for almost 3 year now and married for 2.

In the time that we have been married, I have lost my career job, have been randomly sick with weird symptoms, have struggled paying bills and having a hard time starting my own business.

The worse thing is I've had 4 miscarriages as well. The doctors have ran all kinds of exams that come back normal and I don't know what else it could be.

I will not give up until she gets all that she has been doing to us, back. We almost seperated because of her but I have been trying to open his eyes. I have been to 4 different practitioners who have told me that same thing. My husband and I bought a black and red candle to reverse her spell but don't know how to do the ritual. Is that a good thing to do?

What can I do to remove this horrible spell that has caused me 4 painful miscarriages in the last year 1/2?!

Someone please advice me on what I have to do. Thank you so much!

Edwardyule
Forum Member

Unread post by Edwardyule » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Hello Strongathenyathink,

Welcome to the Forum. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

You have a great username, i think it speaks alot to your mindset.

I know you said that you had had worked with 4 other practitioners, however, I would suggest that you have a reading done by a member of AIRR

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

They will be able to confirm if you are under a crossed condition, but more importantly, be able to prescribe the best course of action for you to take to lift this condition.

beyond that, I suggest you post a prayer on the Crystal Silence League. I can attest to the power of this network of prayer

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

and taking a look at these two pages

Reversing Magic
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Uncrossing Magic
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

But again I would stress a reading from a member of AIRR to get an accurate prescription of rootwork to rid you of this condition

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:53 am

I second the advice given above by Edwardyule. The links given abouve will take you to the AIRR page, the reversal including mirror box and uncrossing pages.

I have remained friends with a few ex boyfirends, and some I have not. What is the need for any contact between your husband and this toxic woman?

Take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

StrongaThanYaThink
Newly Registered

Unread post by StrongaThanYaThink » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:06 am

Thank you so much for your response Edwardyule... I will look into the links you provided and will definitely look into getting a reading. Is there a specific person you might recommend?

Miss Tammie Lee, thank you as well. I do not keep in touch with any of my ex boyfriends but my husband has a great deal of baggage with that woman. They have a 5 year old and she puts so much bs into that little mind. I am no longer having too much trouble with my stepdaughter but had a hard time in the beginning. In fact, she loves me dearly now and I think her mother is very much upset about that as well.
I will keep you posted. Thanks for your reply.

goldentouch97
Forum Member

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:03 am

I wanna know if a woman who loose her hability to be pregnan when she was young can solve this problem with rootwork prescription. My woman 30 years old can't have childrens cause someone in her family cast a spell in haiti on her when she was very young. In the haitian tradition them call it " buy her hability to have child "

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:35 am

Hi goldentouch97,

You might want to make sure she has taken cleansing baths before starting treatment. The 13 herb bath is good.

Also, make sure she is spiritually protected.

You can also consider an uncrossing spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Since this was a curse set on her at a young age, I'd encourage you to get a reading from an AIRR member as this maybe a complex situation.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

There are some excellent curse breakers on AIRR.

I will pray for her to be able to bare your child and I will light a candle for you both.

Many Blessings to you and your woman!

Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

goldentouch97
Forum Member

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:43 am

Thanks a lots Susan Barnes, last month i ordered a reading with conjure man ali but he don't answer me yet, i think he must be very busy this time so i wait an answer from him.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:21 pm

Over in the related thread on curses of fertility and child-bearing, i posted some Biblical portions used in folk magic for issues of barrenness, often called spells for "opening the womb." They are just as applicable in this thread, so here is a link to my post:

Spells for Fertility Conception Pregnancy Childbirth
spells-for-fertility-conception-pregnan ... ml#p389272

Good luck to all.
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”