Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Pooka1717
Forum Member

Re: Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Pooka1717 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:29 pm

I am doing a honey jar for my husband but would like to make one for my mother in law who is the reason for our split. But I don't have anything of hers not even a picture. Is the honey jar the best thing for my mother in law. I just got a reading and was told someone is brainwashing my husband and that is why he is like this. I need to make things right with everyone. I have no hate in my heart even though my mother in law is cruel.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, Pooka1717 ,

If you have her name, that could wok.

Her birthdate would make it stronger.

Any personal concerns of her is good too

Wishing you success with this. It's always hard when the Mother-In-Law dominates. I am so sorry

Work the honey jar

take care

cappygirl11
Forum Member

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:56 pm

Hi there
I have been working with my honey jar for over a year. It has been going pretty much great.

But the country I live in has cold winters and intense summers so my honey crystallised over winter. I started putting it in a glass of hot water when I light my candle on it. To help the honey warm up. The honey has mostly melted and has decreased substantially but the paper with our pictures and names is stuck on top the honey.

So I try open the jar to add more honey. The jar has quite a bit of wax over the lid and dow the sides. My bf and I are going through a bumpy patch right now and I have been trying to work on my jar but I can't help but think that the reason is cause our pictures are not submersible in honey anymore.

Oh sorry another quick question...i have been careful to make sure my honey jar was not obviously seen in the last year. But last week after I had put it away my cat had to sneak around the cupboard and sniff at it. Arched his back and stepped away.... is it ok if just the cat has seen it. You know cats...They get into the most sneaky corners.

cappygirl11
Forum Member

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Oh sorry another quick question...i have been careful to make sure my honey jar was not obviously seen in the last year. But last week after I had put it away my cat had to sneak around the cupboard and sniff at it. Arched his back and stepped away.... is it ok if just the cat has seen it. You know cats...They get into the most sneaky corners.

Reason: Added to her post above this one

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello, cappygirl11 ,

I never worry about my dogs. And when I used to have my black cat, Pyewacket, she helped with everything. The humans are the problem! BUT I wonder why she reacted tat way? That is what concerns me. Did you have any protection products or rituals around it? It was just a peculiar reaction.

I would keep that jar (just put it away) and just start another honey jar. That's what I would do rather than upsetting the integrity of this one

Wishing you the greatest of success and I hope that the "rough patch" smooths out

Take care

cappygirl11
Forum Member

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Thanks Miss Aida

My cat is strange...He does these things sometimes. I really think it was due to the scent of the candle wax that's caused him to pull his nose and arch his back and walk away. There isn't a protection spell around it.

duvetwitch
Forum Member

Unread post by duvetwitch » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:08 am

Hi
What is the best time of day to start a honey jar? Morning or evening? I would like to start tonight (UK time) - once the new Moon has begun; however, I am not sure this is a great time as it is after sunset here in London.
Thanks
Sian

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Hello, duvetwitch

Your answers are here:

spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-cloc ... 11842.html

Take care!

Pooka1717
Forum Member

Unread post by Pooka1717 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:28 am

Hello Miss Aida,

I started anointing my honey jar with the Come to Me oil and that same day he called me to come over. That was a week ago. My daughter and I are now back at our house with my husband but he is very distant. He hasn't put his ring back on and last night I asked him when he will. He said I have to earn it and that he will no longer allow me to be a distraction. I asked him where we are at now and he just said we are here but he will still be doing what he's doing. Not trying to cheat or anything but focus on work. I don't know how to feel about that. I guess I have to make him trust me and fall in love with me again. I feel like the honey jar is working cause now we are at least under the same roof. But I think my questioning him about his ring put us a few steps back again. Should I still continue to work my jar or start a new one? Will staring a new one make me start again from the beginning or the one I'm working with now be stronger? I have two jars will making a third make any difference? Thank you again!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Hello Pooka1717,

Congratulations on being under the same roof as your husband again, but I'm sorry things aren't quite where you want them to be. I don't think you need to make a new honey jar; instead I think you need to keep working the ones you have going. Make sure you're burning pink candles on top, dressed with Reconciliation oil (if he's not currently saying he loves you and if there are any raw feelings), Dixie Love and Marriage oils:

http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html

You could also light Marriage, Dixie Love and Reconciliation vigil candles, at home or on the MISC altar:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Nikki1984
Forum Member

Unread post by Nikki1984 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:59 pm

I am going to be making a honey jar tonight for court purposes to sweeten the judge in a case regarding my son and our family. How long does this typically take to work? Tips and pointers? I'm new to this whole thing. I have just done my first freeze spells as well on the people involved in this situation. The papers didn't stay all the way folded,will it still work? I'm just a little worried.
Thanks for the help! This site is awesome, I'm glad I've finally joined ☺

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello, Nikki1984 ,

Welcome to the forum!

Please see this page about how long it usually takes spells to work:

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... ilit=signs movement

If you folded it properly and it unfolded just a little, it will be fine. Just as long as the initial folding was correct

Wishing you the best

take care

Nikki1984
Forum Member

Unread post by Nikki1984 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Thank you Aida!
I'm just trying like a crazy person to not stress out.. this has been a brutal last months for my family.

IrisiMunroe
Forum Member

Unread post by IrisiMunroe » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Hello

My Reconciliation Honey Jar fell and broke this morning.

1) What does this mean?

2) Is there anything I should expect from that situation?

3) And how do I properly dismantle a honey jar?

4) Is it essential I burn a candle when doing the jar?

5) Do I need to write my petition in a circle and burn candles on my jar?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:46 pm

IrisiMunroe --

1) Sorry, but that is a bad sign. It means this honey jar wish will not come true for you.

2) Expect it to not work.

3) Wash everything clean and release it in natural running water, like a river. Then recycle the glass.

4) No. Please read the instructions thatcame with your honey jar and also see this web page i wrote in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" for more detailed history and variations on sweetening spells:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

5) No. Please read my book "Paper in My Shoe" for dozens of ways to write out petition papers. It is a bargain at $9.00 and will teach you a lot.
catherine yronwode

IrisiMunroe
Forum Member

Unread post by IrisiMunroe » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Can I start a new jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Hello, IrisiMunroe ,

Definitely, YES!

Take care

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:26 pm

My boyfriend and I broke up last week. He told me I am super sweet, but he gets meaner and angier whenever he is around me. He said he won't soon forget me and he will miss me. He still has pictures of us together on FB. I believe this relationship salvageable. I just need to work on my social skills, so all the negative feelings he has towards me will go away, and our relationship would be sweet as honey. We are not on speaking terms, but I am Facebook friends with five of his friends.
For the honey jar spell, here is the following materials I have:
Unopened jar of Gerber Baby Food
Honey
Dehydrated rose petals
Return to Me Oil
Pink and Red Candles

Based on the materials I listed, how do I perform the spell? Iss there any other materials I have to purchase? I know there is different ways, but I would like to know the correct way to do it based on my situation. On top of that, what other spell should I do to prevent someone else from getting romantically involved with my ex boyfriend while trying to work on myself and this honey jar spell?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:05 am

Hello LuckyLady1040,

I'm so sorry you're going through all this. I think your idea to do a honey jar for the two of you is a great idea, and I think the materials you have are good (just wash out that baby jar!). I think you could also add Reconciliation oil to the candles you burn on top, along with the Return to Me oil. You can read all about honey jars here so you can make sure yours is made correctly:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Might also want to check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Good luck to you.

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:40 am

Will it even work even if we are not on speaking terms? I want him to contact me. How long does it take to see results?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040,

It could and usually does.

But how long will it take to work? Honey jars are slow to act but are very strong to sweeten somebody to you.

It is up to Spirit as to when it will work.

There are not set rules on that

Wishing you success

Pooka1717
Forum Member

Unread post by Pooka1717 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Thank you sister Jean!!! I am continuing to burn the pink candles, pray and better myself to be a more positive, happy and just a better person not only for myself but for my family and everyone I love. His mom really mentally messed me up in the head where I was always paranoid about him cheating or getting back with his ex wife which I know will never happen. I know he loves me and he does show it. It's slowly getting better for us. I see him still having a wall but it's slowly coming back down. He hasn't put his wedding ring back on but I remind myself that it's just a piece of metal and I have to look at his actions. But I am such a sentimental person it hurts me. His wall is still pretty high and I feel like I need to tip toe with what I say or do.

I stopped the jar for my mother in law because honestly I think it's just better for us to not have any relationship. Every reading I had they all told me to keep my distance because she is not a good person.

Sorry this is so long. Thank you all again! You have helped me more than you know!

Niaamey
Forum Member

Unread post by Niaamey » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:07 pm

Hello all
Could you please help me with a bit of information

Im thinking of starting a honey jar on my daughters grandmother and grandfather. (Baby daddy's parents) i really want us to have a better relationship cause we have been fighting a lot especially me and the grandmother. So for the sake of my daughter i want to sweeten them up and start over.

So my question is when writing a petition do i write both their names 9 times or i write the other ones 4 times the other 5 times then put my name over their names 5times. Also i do not have any personal concerns of them except birthdate maybe and a picture.

Lastly what sort of herbs do i use on this kind of situation, and which prayer do i recite.

Lastly is it practical to work on breakup work while im working on this kind of jar as well? Because my baby daddy is seeing someone else so was thinking of starting breakup work but i dont know if it will affect the honey jars.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Hello Niaamey,

I already answered your question here:

post369428.html#p369428

Reconciliation products are not what you need for this situation. Please refer to the link above for my answer, and in the future, don't double post as it's against forum rules.

Pooka1717
Forum Member

Unread post by Pooka1717 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Hi! I ran out of pink candles and I'm unable to get them today. I do have red candles and blue ones. Can I burn either for my reconciliation honey jar? I've been burning Monday, wednesdays and fridays and don't want to miss a day.

Sorry if this is not the correct forum for candle color questions.

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello, Pooka1717,

Do you have any white candles?

Red is more for passion. But blue is good for healing. I'd use blue if I didn't have any white ones

Wishing you the best

take care

Shan74
Newly Registered

Unread post by Shan74 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:37 pm

My ex and I recently broke up and while I have tried to get over him and move on but all effort has failed. I am truly in love with him.

I have been reading and researching the reconciliation honey jar spell.

I am thinking about doing this honey jar spell and adding something of his. He left a few things behind.

I wondered if mixing something of his own with my menstrual blood would work?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:11 pm

Hello, Shan74,

I recommend a Reconciliation Honey Jar kit. Yes, you may add his and your personal concerns or tokens of any kind.

SPL-HON-RECO
Reconciliation and Return Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I also recommend that you read the free web page i wrote on honey and sugar spells, as part of my online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

And, finally, i recommend that you purchase, read, and USE the two best spell books on getting an ex back -- "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" and "Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells" -- both written by Deacon Millett. They are worth their weight in gold.

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

catherine yronwode

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:01 pm

I have been doing the honey jar spell since February 13th. The other day I noticed that the honey has solidified. Will this effect the results? Do I have to prepare a new honey jar spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040,

No, it should not affect anything

Just put it in warm water

take care

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:42 pm

I have been doing the honey jar spell for over a month to get my ex back. I have been lighting a pink candle on it on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I rub Return to Me oil and Venus oil on the candle. I have been seeing no movement.
Should I light the candle everyday?

freyadev
Newly Registered

Unread post by freyadev » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:51 am

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this forum but not new to hoodoo/magick ;).

I did a honey jar on an ex in the hopes to bring him back into my life. So far I haven't seen any progress or signs that the spell is working but I only finished it a week and a half ago. However, as with anyone who wants their spell to work, I began to worry and over think.

I'm going over in my head everything I did, and everything that might have gone wrong which is might be causing the spell not to work (or maybe it's working and is just taking a while).

This is what I did:
Wrote out a petition paper with his name and crossed and covered it with my name (both 9x) then wrote 'loverreturn' around this without lifting my hand off (clockwise) --i did this since i didn't have any of his personal effects. (in hindsight I probably should have used a picture)
Honey jar and sweet rum to make this spell permanent.
a bunch of other herbs/oils to sweeten him to me, and reconcile our love such as cinnamon, rose petals, come to me oil, lover return oil, follow me boy oil, commanding oil, cloves, peppermint candies for communication, coffee to ground the work etc.

I didn't use the correct herbs to 'reconcile' a love. I only used herbs to draw in, or boost love.

Also, I realize I made a huge mistake in using a different lid to the jar than the lid it came with (I looked everywhere and couldn't find it and at this point, everything was all set).

My real question is can I rework the spell to refine it so that I use the appropriate herbs and oils? Or do I dispose of this one and start a totally new spell?

Thank you!!
MH

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

Honey jars take a little longer to work than other spells.

Just continue what you are doing and let's see if there's progress down the road.

But, it is just a little too soon to tell right now

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello, freyadev,

Wow!

That sounds really complicated

May I suggest that you buy ne instead that has complete instructions?

I think that the one you have made looks messy and it you added oils to the inside of the jar also, well, not a good idea...

SPL-HON-RECO
Reconciliation and Return Honey Spell
$20.00

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:39 pm

Will the honey jar spell still work if I didn't use a picture or my ex? I used herbs, rose petals, and a lodestone.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:21 am

Hello LuckyLady1040,

Did you use a name paper and a personal concern from him, such as a hair? If so, you'll be fine without a photo. If you didn't use *any* of those things, your spell doesn't have much chance of success. But with honey jars, you can open them and add things if you need to, so you don't need to start over.

Good luck to you.

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:30 am

I used a name paper, but I didn't use a hair or a picture. I thought if I open up the jar, it would ruin the spell. I thought if I have to add anything, I have to prepare a fresh honey jar spell. If I use a new honey jar, would the spell start where it left off, or would it start all over? If I add a picture, is it okay to fold it so it can fit into the jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:21 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040,

It Is permissible to open a honey jar to add personal concerns (but not other types of jars). You're fine.

Yes, you can fold the picture. But, I would rather roll it (that way, it can open up a little once it is in the jar

Wishing you the best

Take care

CO2
Forum Member

Unread post by CO2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:01 am

Hello All,

I have been working my honey jar for just about two months now. I feel compelled to hug my jar while I sleep. I speak to it as I would speak to my husband. Is this ok to do?

I do pray and meditate first. Thanks for all the positive messages shared here.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:53 am

Hello CO2,

The actions you're describing (sleeping with the jar and speaking to it) are more traditionally done with a doll baby, which is a powerful link to the target because it's shaped like a human, baptized in their name and filled with their personal concerns. If you find yourself feeling compelled to do these things, perhaps you could work a doll baby to back up your honey jar work?

You can read about doll babies here:

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

If you aren't interested in working a doll baby, I think what you're doing is fine, as long as the jar doesn't fall out of your bed while you're asleep and break.

Take care.

CO2
Forum Member

Unread post by CO2 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I received my doll yesterday and will work with it. Still love my honey jar and continue to pray and meditate over it.

I got clear instructions that are easily understood, I just love it!

LuckyLady1040
Forum Member

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:57 pm

I have been doing the Honey Jar spell for about two and a half months on my ex. A few days ago, I did reach out to him by email to retrieve my items, but he donated my clothes to Goodwill and he will mail my other items when he finds them. He showed no emotion in the email and treated me like a stranger. It seems like he is completely done with me. It seems like the Honey Jar is Spell is not working. Is this normal with a Honey Jar Spell?

Merienda
Forum Member

Unread post by Merienda » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi all! I had a reconciliation honey jar that I was working for awhile and stopped abruptly. It's been months since I've worked it. Occasionally I sat it out on a window sill. I wanted to work the same jar again, can I just pick up a honey jar I've neglected and start working it again? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040,

Why don't you wait until Mercury goes into Direct before you make any decisions

This Mercury in Retrograde has been very hard for people and I am also seeing that, for some reason (as I am NOT an astrologer), the momentum of spell work has slowed down.

Let's wait and see what happens in a couple of weeks. Then, make a decision

I hope it works for you

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:27 pm

Hello, Merienda

It certainly can't hurt to try it.

BUT is anyone has seen it, you may have to start a new one

I hope it works for you

Take care

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Wed May 03, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi

I read through the entire thread but couldn't quite find anything close to my situation.

A year ago I bought the honey jar spell kit from LM and I worked on it for a short while on my ex
and then stopped. It's been a year and I like to re work the jar again but since I've stopped for so long
does it still work?

The jar has the only personal concerns I have of my ex so i am not sure if it's wise to
redo a new one? Or should I stick to the existing one and maybe reactivate it by boiling it?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu May 04, 2017 8:47 am

Hello mabel,

The honey jar is likely still working, but you can hold a pendulum over the jar and ask if the jar is alive to make sure. If the honey has crystallized, you can melt those crystals by letting the jar sit in some warm water (not submerged), but it's not necessary to boil it.

Hope that helps!

Positivitypolly
Newly Registered

Unread post by Positivitypolly » Sat May 13, 2017 7:25 am

Hi
I have always used honey jars and have had great success; I am currently working a jar on my ex. We had a terrible break up over a year ago and absolutely no communication since. However now I see him all the time, we seem to be in the same places but still not friendly. I have caught him several occasions looking at me and have held his gaze but It's still not warm or loving. I heat the jar every few days. I shake it lightly everyday saying my petition out loud and I have left it in the sunlight and the moon light. We spoke three times in the past two weeks but it was a work related quick question. Now don't get me wrong I am delighted and I see all brilliant signs of the jar working however could it be possible that this jar has reached its maximum result? There is another in his life also so I am currently working a vinegar jar on there relationship. I must say this man and I were first loves over 14 years ago
And only ended things last year. I desperately want him back

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 5:02 pm

Hello Positivitypolly,

Your question is a hard one to answer as there are a lot of factors that could mean a yes or a no to your jar having accomplished all it can. With you getting these positive signs I would recommend continuing to work your jar. to truly get clarity on this you might consider getting a reading. THe AIRR readers (www.readersandrootworkers.org) all have very affordable yes or no readings.

Peace~

Nathen

Sadpanda
Forum Member

Unread post by Sadpanda » Sat May 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Hi everyone. I'm about to get a reconciliation honey jay spell kit to work on my ex. And I have some questions about it please.

- can I add additional love herbs of my choice such as bay leaf, rose buds or yarrow and personal concern of his inside the honey jar?
- I have burn a candle at my pyschic's alter and she says he is very resistant. So can I combine domination and return to me oil for dressing my candle for the honey jar spell?
- what herbs do u recommend for my ex who is resistant, and to make him miss me a lot?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello, Sadpanda

I will answer each question after the question:

1- can I add additional love herbs of my choice such as bay leaf, rose buds or yarrow and personal concern of his inside the honey jar?- The honey jar already comes with the herbs that are needed

2- I have burn a candle at my pyschic's alter and she says he is very resistant. So can I combine domination and return to me oil for dressing my candle for the honey jar spell?-Yes

3- what herbs do u recommend for my ex who is resistant, and to make him miss me a lot?- See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the best

take care

kiyoki
Forum Member

Unread post by kiyoki » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:19 am

Hi Miss Aida and all members,

I want to give good news. Finally, after five years I got my man. Firstly, I want to thanks Miss Aida and all other members of luckymojo. This is my story.
Five years ago i fell in love with a man. He was a sweet super nice, romantic guy. But few months later he told me he is married. I left him. 4 months later he came back to me said he wants to leave his wife he is not happy with her and asked some time(.At that time they were separated) I gave him time. But he could not do anything. By the time I was madly in love with him. still he needs me but he could not leave both of us. Then i found a site about honey jar. on that site one of a girl helped me (Aedah) She gave me all info about honey jar and lucky mojo to order my supplies. I followed all what i have to do and order luckymojo honey jar kit. (I still have it) I worked so hard. Then i started vinegar jar. I worked on both jars. We had lot of ups and downs. These are the things i did. Honey jar, vinegar jar, menstrual blood feeding, tied pair of his underwear buried back yard, catnip sprinkle around the bed room and front door and put cat nip his shocks and put menstrual blood or wipe his underwear my private aria, ( I was doing his laundry at this time he left his wife and lived in an apartment). He lived by him self 3 years and we had lots breakups. He tried to get back with his ex but she found about us. (Some one see us and told her) Last March we started living together, I wanted to see how our relationship go. we tried 3 months and it went great. Then he moved in with me June 1st. I have a house. we are doing great. His ex did separation, legally separated all their assets. he filled his divorce last Jan. We are having wonderful life. Sometime his wife come to my house to drop of their grandson. not inside. We did not introduce yet. But she know they are done. Before she wanted he stay with her without husband and wife relationship, like friends. She doesn't want travel or enjoy life. He is a very out going and love to travel. I am the same. Long story short he bought a ring for me. I am happy and i am treating him like a god, it is our culture and tradition. Treat our husband like a god and respect. I love him more than everything. So big thank to luckymojo. Thank you very very much for all of you
kiyoki

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:39 am

Hello kiyoki,

Great job sticking with the work through thick and thin. That's WONDERFUL you've gotten the results you desired!

Good luck to you and best wishes.

God_Willing
Forum Member

Unread post by God_Willing » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:20 pm

Greetings to all.

I need some advice on which honey jar would be more appropriate for my situation. My ex girlfriend broke up with me about 6 months ago and ever since I've been trying to get her back but she wants to be single at the moment and focus on herself, I am to blame for allowing things to get like this. Anyhow I plan on continuing to have MISC burn candles for me and in the meantime I want to sweeten her up. Which honey jar makes more sense a reconciliation or the love me? Also how should I go about lighting the candles should it be everyday, few times a week etc can I use birthday candles that burn faster?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello, God_Willing ,

I would go with LOVE ME if she is still talking to you

You can light the candles everyday. But, Mon, Wed and Fri seem to be the days preferred by many.

I hope this helps

Take e care

God_Willing
Forum Member

Unread post by God_Willing » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:34 am

Hello Miss Aida

I try to keep contact with her via text but she has stopped answering its been about a month so I can't say she still talks to me although she did reach out to me and few weeks ago after an incident to see if I was ok. Would the Love me honey jar still make sense?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:23 am

Hello God_Willing,

I would still go with Miss Aida's advice and do the Love Me jar and see if you get results from that. I wouldn't recommend using birthday candles though unless you were in an absolute pinch. They just don't have a lot of punch. Lucky Mojo sells 4-inch candles that are the perfect size for honey jars, and they come in several colors:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar

Take care.

Ssexton
Forum Member

Unread post by Ssexton » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:41 pm

So I made a poppet for my ex of a couple weeks (6/23). Things were going fine with the poppet. I saw some signs including three very long conversations. Something she said during our last conversation was that she needs to learn how to open herself up in relationships. I said something's, she said something's and we left off with her saying she will think about stuff. So that's great!

However I took what she said and figured a honey jar would help sweeten her up to the idea of reconciling and working through things together. So I made my jar this past Friday, in the hour of Venus. I have lit a red or pink candle dressed with either love me oil, or reconciliation oil in the hour of Venus up to this point (on the pink candle I inscribe her name going up the candle). I will say that all of our communication has stopped once I started the jar ( even though I know currently she is somewhere with poor cell reception, and we didn't really talk/ communicate that much after the breakup, just the three phone and 1 in person), I'm not as hopeful since I started the jar. I added personal concerns, did a love me petition (I did anoint the petition with oil was that a mistake?), and added herbs.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello, Ssexton,

It looks like you did everything correctly (anointing the candle is also correct).

Have patience.

You just said that the phone doesn't work correctly in that location.

So, give it some more time and keep working it

Wishing you great success

take care

Arshiya
Forum Member

Unread post by Arshiya » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Hello.. I cast a honey jar spell and on a red taper candle I inscribed my name over his. I am not sure if it was done correctly, plz help me and let me know if that matters. I wrote my bday and his bday in the middle of mine.. made some hearts on the candle as well.. I wrote our names towards upwards.
Thank you very much .

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”