Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
wintersong
Newly Registered

Re: Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by wintersong » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:41 am

Ack sorry about that. I didn't even think about it when copy+pasting that product info.

And thank you! I wasn't sure if it was gender specific since some things seem to be :)

luvmel

Unread post by luvmel » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:20 pm

I did my honey jar spell... but can I open the jar to add my ex personal... I have his finger nail... or should I just do a new honey jar

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:31 am

I need some advice soon.
I moved in with my target 3 months ago, we had a bumpy road after that, my work worked though, he came back!! He moved in and everything was great until recently, he decided he wanted to move out... he took his clothes and left, well he left some clothes, his tv and couch. He’s gonna come back and get the big stuff this weekend. How can I work with all his belongings before he comes and gets them??
I have reconciliation oils, luckymojo candles and probly can get my return to me oil back (I let someone borrow it) I just need to work fast. I have a full bottle of stay with me, ive been annointing his doll from time to time with it. I have fire of love. I wish I can get an Airre reading but can’t until I get paid.

Thank u in advance

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am

Hello luvmel,

Yes you can open it and add the fingernail.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am

Hello Luckyyone,

I'm sorry your target moved out, that's hard. What you can do is use Stay With Me oil to discreetly dress his hard belongings (like the underside of the TV). I wouldn't recommend dressing his clothes with the oils because they will stain. Instead you can dust them with love sachet powders if you have them.

Good luck to you.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:23 pm

I have a reconciliation honey jar on him already and before he went to pick up his belongings I put oil on all his hats, his tv and he stepped over follow me boy powders. I just don’t know what else I can do. His reconciliation jar tho, I kept putting candles and they all burn clean, so that’s something good. I’ve already picked up all his loose hairs from the bathroom, before he took his hats with him, I took hair from them, I kept one of his dirty socks, he had taken all his dirty clothes with him (most likely coz he knows I’ll try to do something, he’s caught me with things).

But his candles on the reconciliation honey jar, burn clean when I put stay with me oil on them, that’s good sign right?

Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:55 am

Hello, Luckyyone

Yes, that is a good sign

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Always_Hopeful1

Unread post by Always_Hopeful1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:02 am

Hello, I am about to purchase the reconciliation honey jar spell kit next week to help get my ex back (Among other spell kits like come to me and love me)
If I do not have anything of his body like hair or clothes he wore because when we broke up I was so angry I threw everything away. I had his toothbrush which I'm sure would of been perfect.
Can I just use a picture of him instead? Will that work fine?

Always_Hopeful1

Unread post by Always_Hopeful1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:56 am

Also, should I use a picture of only him or will a picture of both us together will be better? It's a picture of us on our first date.

Always_Hopeful1

Unread post by Always_Hopeful1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:00 am

Continued question from post I made right above this one.....
Also, should I just use a picture of him or can I use a picture of both us together? Will that be better? It's a picture of both us together on our first date.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:01 am

Hello Always_hopeful1,

I think a photo will work fine, and if you have one of the two of you together that's even better!

Take care.

Always_Hopeful1

Unread post by Always_Hopeful1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:04 am

Sister Jean, thank you so much.

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:21 pm

I recently ordered and thoroughly enjoy Deacon Millett’s fabulous book Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: Sweet Love Magic in the Conjure Tradition!! I highly recommend it and it is SO affordable!
I was interested in Miss Bri’s sugar love spell. I notice that it does not involve tasting the sugar.... I am confused as I thiught this part was essential??!! I realize it uses various oils so I am wondering if it is ok, in this case, to refrain from tasting in a sugar jar? Will the spell be weaker or just as effective?

Thank you Deacon Millett, Miss Cat & this whole forum!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:05 pm

Hi, Blackcattt0123 --

There are sweet spells that involve tasting or not tasting.

There are sweet spells that involve candles or no candles.

There are sweet spells that involve herbs or no herbs.

There are sweet spells that involve mojos or no mojos.

There are sweet spells that involve petitions or no petitions.

:-)

Tnaks for your kind words about Deacon Millett's book -- it is one of our best sellers and a solid favourite teaching tool.

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Combat18

Unread post by Combat18 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Dear community:
I have done a Reconciliation Honey Jar spell and well I finally found a formula that sort of works. I did the petition "forgive me, call me" However once she came back she would be frustrated with me over nothing and I did a love me to follow up to calm things down with "come to me, love me" , but didn't last. I did this several times and it worked, then she kind of ghosted. I finally had the courage to go see her and she told me that she is seeing someone else, but she was not upset with me and that she thought I was "really sweet to her and we are good friends, but it would never work between us because we grind each others gears." I was so broken hearted I went home and dismantled everything.
When does one stop this work? Should I just have kept working it? Did I do something wrong? -C18

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 04, 2018 7:21 am

Hello Combat18,

I'm very sorry that you are broken-hearted and hurting. To answer your question, I would just listen to your intuition and the promptings of Spirit. If her words in this situation were enough to tell you that it's definitely over and the door is shut, then so be it. Work a Cut & Clear spell kit and move on, ready to find someone else someday.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Take care.

Combat18

Unread post by Combat18 » Fri May 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Sister Jean,
At the moment it seemed like the right thing to do. Now I am kicking myself for doing that. I dismantled and burned everything. After she told me I wished her happiness and she told me she would see me around and I left. I wonder if I shouldn't have kept working it. She had tears in her eyes when said how sweet I was. However looking back this person is a disaster, but I am hopelessly in love with her. Looking back at the texts she was stringing me along, mind you she is married, but getting a divorce, but now this new guy, who I am now wondering if I was a rebound of a rebound. I am extremely confused having moments of hope and moments of despair. When I first met her, I thought to myself she is the one. But once we connected and I found out she was married, we started fighting all the time, we would separate and reconnect, but I am divided on what I should do. After years of this kind of spiritual work, sometimes I am very clear, this I am not. I am having a hard time hearing spirit. Thank you for your help and support though. -C18

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 06, 2018 8:20 pm

Combat18 --

I feel for you. I suggest a Cut and Clear spell. If she is the right one for you, she will make her way back to you, but i see you making excuses for her dishonest actions, and think you can do a lot better for yourself.

Read more about Cut and Clear spells on this free web age:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Combat18

Unread post by Combat18 » Mon May 07, 2018 7:15 am

Miss Cat,
You are absolutely right! Thank you for this. I am going to take this advice and run with it. By the way your books and products and this forum have had an tremendous impact on my life and for the better. Thank you for all that you and your staff do!
-Brandon C18

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 13, 2018 10:10 pm

Combat18 --

Thank you for the kind words, and best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Ariavenus

Unread post by Ariavenus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:40 pm

I am currently working my own honey jar for my lover I want to return / reconciliate with. I plan on going to two different root workers to also work this with/for me.

1) I am wondering if that is productive or contradicting?

2) I don't see how it could really be bad a bad thing? If anything I feel like it would help "back up" or "boost" the energy going into him/the situation.

3) Maybe I could have one do a return to me spell and the other reconciliation?

4) Although I feel the work overlaps overall?

Any input?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Ariavenus

1) Not recommended. See http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients about splitting jobs versus stacking jobs.

2) Why ask, then?

3) Sure, that is "splitting," and not "stacking."

4) In your mind it does. In my mind, it does not. A woman can reconcile with someone in bed with her. I woman can have someone return who is not her lover.
catherine yronwode

Ariavenus

Unread post by Ariavenus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:46 am

Catherine yronwode,

Thank you for your input. I really respect your knowledge. I guess I have another question now.. I agree when you say they don't overlap, I've pondered it a bit more. I still need get a reading of my situation before I start work with someone else. Do you have an opinion on what should "come first"? Return to me work or reconciliation work? I read that link and also agree with you that it is different work.... so not to contradict myself from my previous sentence but I could "split" this work between two workers at the same time rather than "stacking" two reconciliation spells on two different workers?

sorry if its a little repetitive I just and to be clear!

I greatly appreciate your input! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:45 pm

I think you understand.
catherine yronwode

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Hi there:

Can a reconciliation honey jar have a delayed "kick in"? I'm asking because the guy I was doing work on (and stopped) has reached out to me several times. Each time it was on some kind of holiday or day we met or something. I have, with one exception, been sweet but noncommittal. I have a few VERY good reasons for that, part of which is that the other woman in the picture came at me hammer and tongs with some really nasty curses. I'd also done a Cut and Clear and a whole bunch of Uncrossing.

When I stopped the work, I was told to bury it near a tree, which I did. A few months ago, a bee hive moved in. I love bees, but they couldn't stay where they were, so I called a woman who would remove them alive, carefully. (They are now living in a community garden). It only just occurred to me that the entrance to the hive was right over the spot where I buried the jar. So are the bees related to the honey jar, and could the honey jar be kicking in now that I've pretty much given up on it?
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:03 pm

Honeybeelight --

The fact that bees moved in over your buried honey jar would be considered a sign or omen that the work is still "sweet." I would not call this a "delayed kick in" so much as a work that has not stopped working,.

When i want to bring a honey jar to a close, i never bury it, by the way. I take it to a river and wash it out by hand. This disperses it, and releases it.
catherine yronwode

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:36 am

Thank you, Miss Cat. I hope you’ll be pleased that I looked in your book first! I’ve been reorganizing my library and now it isn’t buried behind a million other things.

That was my gut sense, too. I don’t know what you’d call it, but bees are one of those animals that really speak to me. I grow lavender with no pesticides in my backyard for them and address them as “sisters.” That probably sounds corny, but it’s true. So when I saw carpets of bees that had died off on my birthday, I burst into tears, because I knew it was a bad sign, and when bees move in close, that’s a sign as well. Thank you. I have a reading scheduled on Wednesday with my favorite AIRR reader and I’ll ask him about the specifics.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:53 am

My ex has a new girlfriend who is often in his phone. She checks his messages, she's on his social media profiles, etc. I know it's good to do some physical work or contacting your target while you do the magic, but how would I go about contacting him if I don't know if she's around or not? Yesterday he actually surprised me and showed up at my job for my lunch break on his car and tried having sex with me in her back seat, but I declined the offer. That was his 2nd time inviting me to have sex in her car. The 3rd time is a charm and I just might take him up on that offer :lol: :lol: :lol: He also hugged me very tightly and kept saying how much he missed me and he thinks about me all the time. I don't know whether it's true or not, but hearing it from him and the way he did it was something I haven't seen from him often when we were in a relationship. It was also good to hear :D :D :D He texted me yesterday before he came. He can text me I guess when she's not around, but I'd like him to keep in touch and contact me about me and him a little more often.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:48 am

Hello SagittariusLover128,

If an increased level of communication is what you're after, I'd recommend checking out the spells in the following thread:

spells-for-more-communication-between-l ... t4483.html

Good luck to you in your work!

FaithGirl

Unread post by FaithGirl » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Hi all,
I desperately wanted to do some work on my own but after reading the instruction pages I hit a wall. My job is to travel so I couldn’t possible light up candles on a specific time of the day every day, as I might be on a plane that time :( I purchased some candles to light up at the church for me but after doing some reading I realised that personal work is invaluable. Is there anything else I could do to boost the vigil candles at the church at the time?
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:55 am

FaithGirl,

Honey jars are a type of container spell and each honey (or sugar) jar is a spell in itself, created in the jar with a sweetener and personal items. Another spell, often used with a honey jar, is a candle spell, and these two spells work together very well. If you are traveling the honey jar is still a working that you can hold and pray over. When you do land, and can set candles I would then also set a candle.

Some people work with the moon phases, others with the houses of the day or hands of a clock. Other people do the work when needed or can be done.

If you cannot light a candle while on the plane then do it once you can. I also think its a great additive to your work to have the church set candles for you. You can support your work while traveling by going into prayer, saying your petition and also reciting Psalms related to the work. Psalms 23 is a great one for love work, Songs of Solomon also popular for love work. Psalms 23 and 32 together for reconciliation.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

FaithGirl

Unread post by FaithGirl » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:25 pm

Thank you JayDee,
That is really helpful

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”