Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lemon Verbena Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Laila
HRCC Student

Lemon Verbena Questions and Answers

Unread post by Laila » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:51 pm

I would like to share my experience with lemon verbena. A long time ago, and long before I knew about hoodoo and LM, I got a big bottle of lemon verbena body moisturizer, and it had a high concentration of natural lemon verbena. I also got a facial lemon verbena spritzer that I used regularly. I noticed a real difference in my relationship with my partner when I started using the lemon verbena products, but I didn't make the connection at that time (I only made the connection recently by going through past journals), and we eventually broke up. Learning about lemon verbena in Cat's book and on this forum, I now have to wonder if the lemon verbena played a factor in our break up.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Lemon Verbena Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:02 am

It's possible that the Lemon Verbena products had a hand in breaking you up, but did you pray over them to break you up? You have to pray your intentions into an herb or mineral to get it to work for you. I'd get a reading on the situation to see what led to your break up.

Good luck,
Mary Bee

HER-LMV-HERB
Lemon Verbena
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.herbmagic.com/lemon-verbena.html
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:43 am

Laila: My main question for you would be to ask if the separation was something you wanted at the time of you using the product? Is this something you wished to happen?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi, MaryBee and Joseph, this was before I knew about hoodoo or the spiritual/magical traits of lemon verbena. So, no, I didn't say any prayers or have any intention to break up when I used the lemon verbena products. I was just reading my old journals and was struck that I wrote about the lemon verbena products in passing and at the same time was documenting a growing distancing feeling between my partner and myself. At that time, I didn't pick up on the correlation, but now that I've been studying Cat's books, it jumps right out at me. Seems a strange coincidence. I've learned that one has to put the intent or prayer into the herb for it to work a certain way. For example, poppy seeds can be used to cause confusion in enemies, but they can also be used to increase psychic abilities. Cayenne is a powerful herb to use against an enemy, but it also has a lot of health benefits and I use it in my cooking all the time. I'm just wondering if an herb like lemon verbena can work on its own. It does seem possible.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:46 am

While it is possible, I have not run into anyone who has said that an herb has turned, intentionally and without provocation, against a person coming into mundane contact with it. Which is good because if that were the case I would hot foot myself every time I ate barbeque!
Joseph Magnuson

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:27 pm

though this adds nothing to the current topic; i must say, i probably laughed a little bit too hard at that BBQ/hotfoot comment.

Epic dine and dash.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:03 pm

whistler wrote:though this adds nothing to the current topic; i must say, i probably laughed a little bit too hard at that BBQ/hotfoot comment.

Epic dine and dash.

Thank you very much. I will take that as a compliment. I have been know to be amusing...from time to time.
Joseph Magnuson

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Thanks, Joseph. Yep, I'd be hotfooting myself for sure because I love spicy food. I guess I will chock the lemon verbena experience up to coincidence.
Joseph Magnuson wrote:While it is possible, I have not run into anyone who has said that an herb has turned, intentionally and without provocation, against a person coming into mundane contact with it. Which is good because if that were the case I would hot foot myself every time I ate barbeque!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 am

The magical qualities of this product are described in this book, with folkloric hoodoo spells for use in practical conjure,

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic Paperback by catherine yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:13 pm

This product qualifies to be included in the Lucky Mojo 6 Herb and Root Special.

When you order SIX of our regularly-priced herbs or roots, you only pay for FIVE and, as a BONUS GIFT -- we will also send you a FREE Red Flannel Bag that you can use to make your own mojo hand. Just order the Special, and be sure to list your SIX herbs and roots in the message area of your order.

HER-ZSP-6HRB
6 Herb and Root Special (6 Herbs + Red Bag)
$17.50

http://www.herbmagic.com/six-herb-special.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”