Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Bless Strengthen Assist Love Relationship or Marriage

Angelina2

Spells to Bless Strengthen Assist Love Relationship or Marriage

Unread post by Angelina2 » Thu May 21, 2009 11:35 am

Hi all,

Just wondering if someone can offer some advice. I am awaiting on a Lucky Mojo order for a peaceful home product and really need it. Me and my husband are starting to argue terribly again. So until I receiee my order, what can i do to try and clear the negativeness in our home? It's getting too bad and i am getting depressed. One day everythting is great, and then it all falls apart the next. i have already did uncrossing work.

Thank you.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Spells to Bless Strengthen Assist Love Relationship or Marriage

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Well, you said you did Uncrossing, did you cleans your house as well?
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu May 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Hi Angelina,

So the deal with uncrossing/cleaning is that it is never really done, if the nasties are coming into your home again then its time to clean again. I use Van Van and Chinese Wash cleaners and if I feel like something is creeping in but I don't have time for a full power cleaning onslaught then I will wipe down my counters and doors with the cleaning solution until I can get around to a more thorough cleaning. In the meantime, one quick trick for trying to restore peace in the home is to start cooking with rosemary and hang some sprigs of it up around the home. It brings peace and can be a good aid to giving the woman of the house the upper hand.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu May 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Angelina,

Are you burning a candle on a sugar or honey jar on your husband to calm down? I would do a small honey jar with cloves, rosemary, and allspice with a white candle on top. I would burn a white candle daily for this petitioning he calm down and get "sweeter." You can also do the blessing spell which can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

I would also put salt in the corners of my house. I would petition St. Michael to clear away all the drama and negativity too and recite the 23 Psalm.

Is there something the two of you continuously argue about? I would try to burn a candle to get rid of that particular argument.

That should calm things down a bit.

Mary

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Thu May 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi all,

Thank you for helping me- I didn't do a cleansing in my house, only on him-
What we are continuously arguing about is money problems. My order from LM actually actually arrived today-i found it when I came home from work. So I will burn the Peaceful home candle, along with all of everyone's suggestions and will start working on my honey jar too.
I also ordered a steady work kit for my husband-but he does not know I will be working this on him So how can I do the bathing part with the crystals, as well as the rest of the spell on his behalf?
Thanks again everyone for your kindness to me in helping with my situation.
:-)

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri May 22, 2009 8:42 am

Angelina,

Definitely cleanse the house too.

Well, I would give him the bath without him knowing it. I would dissolve the bath crystals in separate water and pour into the tub with him in it, and give him the bath. The air drying is the hardest part , but you can put a heater in the bathroom and lotion him down. Men are pretty agreeable when you are touching them. Tell him you are giving him a bath to get over the arguments and save a bit of the bathwater in a cup.

That's what I would do.

Mary

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Fri May 22, 2009 11:41 am

Thank you Mary!

Brujero05

Unread post by Brujero05 » Fri May 22, 2009 4:11 pm

The fumes/smoke of cinnamon is perfect for this.

Boil some cinnamon and let it permeate the home. Or you can do this in incense form, which is better since you can go around the home.

Dont forget prayer!!

Much love.

Angelina2

Unread post by Angelina2 » Fri May 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Oh Thank you much Brujero!!

divineandsirene

Unread post by divineandsirene » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:41 am

Blessed ones, I need help with my boyfriend/significant other who lives with me. He has a bad temper & has said some nasty things and frankly I'm quite tired of it, feeling numb, am ready to kick him out. He says he's ready to change, but I think he's only saying that because he wants to be forgiven. Look I know couples argue, but we argue too much & frankly he just doesn't know where to draw the line and not say hurtful things. I need a spell to change his behavior or to get him out! Also, I want him to be more generous with his money in terms of being romantic, taking me on trips / out to dinner (he has the means, but its just spent on the house). Thanks!
Dignity is underrated and love is underused...

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:09 pm

divineandsirene wrote:Blessed ones, I need help with my boyfriend/significant other who lives with me. He has a bad temper & has said some nasty things and frankly I'm quite tired of it, feeling numb, am ready to kick him out. He says he's ready to change, but I think he's only saying that because he wants to be forgiven. Look I know couples argue, but we argue too much & frankly he just doesn't know where to draw the line and not say hurtful things. I need a spell to change his behavior or to get him out! Also, I want him to be more generous with his money in terms of being romantic, taking me on trips / out to dinner (he has the means, but its just spent on the house). Thanks!
As has been stated before, magic will not change a person's basic nature. If your man has a viper tongue, he will have to be the one to curb it. I have a few wonderful friends who have this problem and I have learned to give them space. I do not take their waspish tongues personally, I know it is their issue to deal with. There are times when I just need to put distance between us. You must decide whether or not your boyfriend is worth your efforts. No one is perfect and I bet if your boyfriend were here, he would list a few of your less than stellar qualities too. That is the nature of relationships, only you can decide if the person is worth that effort.

Now if you want him to be more generous with you, in regards to money, you can work a honey jar with Jezebel root.

Good luck!

Mary

divineandsirene

Unread post by divineandsirene » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Now I have read posts of people requesting that there partners become sweeter. Can someone speak to this? Conbined with a spell to deal with the stinginess?

Be blessed

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:37 pm

divineandsirene wrote:Now I have read posts of people requesting that there partners become sweeter. Can someone speak to this? Conbined with a spell to deal with the stinginess?

Be blessed
Honey Jars are used to sweeten folks up to other folks:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
A lot has been written on the forum about Honey jars so you might want to do a key word search.

As far as stinginess goes, you can use Money Drawing products in conjunction with Love Drawing formulas like Love Me, Look Me Over, Dixie Love.

Good luck,
Bri

divineandsirene

Unread post by divineandsirene » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Thank you Bri!

meianoite

Unread post by meianoite » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:50 pm

hi all!

this is my first post here so nice meeting you all!

I'm not sure if this query belongs here but if not my deepest apologies!

I have a bit of a complex question- I just started this relationship with an incredible guy about a week and a half ago- everything has been PERFECT from the beginning but, long story short, we took an overnight trip and on the trip he proposed (I know it sounds kind of sudden but if you can imagine how perfect everything was... sighhh)

then the next day we got into our first fight over a very serious issue and well, needless to say, the engagement is null and void, but, even still he treats me a bit different now- almost a bit cold and not so doting on me and our happiness...maybe it dashed some of his perfect feelings about us?

...I don't honestly know what to do- I really like him and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize our relationship but can anybody recommend something that might sweeten his feelings for me a bit or even bring our relationship closer?

I'm just starting my research and i've found the honey jar spell but anything else anyone can throw my way i'd be appreciative - seriously! thank you sooooooo much in advance!

meianoite

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Simple, a honey jar. That is a honey jar's main purpose "to sweeten" someone's feelings for you. You can petition he remember why he fell in love with you.

You can do a Love Me honey jar spell kit or a Reconciliation Honey jar spell kit. They can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Happy Hoodooing!

Mary

Wiccanlove

Unread post by Wiccanlove » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:50 pm

My opinion is that there is a magickal answer to everything and reconsilliation candle/insence would solve everything.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:46 pm

A honey jar spell would be a very good choice, as Mary suggested.

I also recommend Psalms 45 and cooking with Basil, and praying over the food for a peaceful and loving home.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

nOriL

Unread post by nOriL » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Hi everyone my name is Nat & i don't know much about this stuff.
I have always had a hard time keeping a relationship. They never work out for too long.
Recently I met a guy & things are rocky already. I want to keep him around & pursue a relationship but don't know how to go about it.
The other day i passed by a place that stole lots of candles & different sort of things, a Bontanica i think it's called & the lady gave me
a red candle, told me to write his name & call Saint Martha's name on it. I did it and when i burned it it burned half way then stopped.
I don't know if i did something wrong but i would love to know the correct way to do it.
If anyone knows can you please help and explain. Thanks guys-*Nat*

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:45 pm

To learn more about Hoodoo, I will suggest cat's online book: Hoodoo in Theory and Practice (an introduction to African American Rootwork click the link here>>>>http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

Additionally, have you considered a reading on issues described (above)? Lucky Mojo (LM) has great readers/rootworkers found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Additionally you will learn the appropriate color candle to use and information about Saint Martha from reading this forum alone. Good Luck on your journey and welcome to the forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

battleship

Unread post by battleship » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:03 am

Dear Lucky Mojo Helpers,

I was single for a year. I was waiting to meet someone that was worth my time before I was going to start dating again. So, I met someone special... but he has so much going on, that we only see each other once a week. He has his son every other weekend, and the relationship is very new, so I understand why I haven't met his son yet. He works crazy hours, sometimes doubles... hes trying to get his car fixed, fix up the house... fix the child support paperwork (as it is stating that he makes more than he actually does, and therefore it eats up 50% of his money)... basically the list goes on. Hes trying to find another job with more reasonable hours. But for the time being, the situation sucks. Is there anything that I can do to change the situation, so that he would have more time for me?

Or even help him find a better job, so I don't have to continually dance around the situation?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:38 am

In cases like this I always suggest a couple of things: the first is for you to be patient. When men have other areas of their lives that need to be brought into balance--such as career and finances--they can often put love and romance on the back burner. Your idea of doing money drawing and job getting work on his behalf is excellent and may well be able to help the situation--go for it. I would also recommend that you do a honey jar for him and yourself, to bring the two of you together and to assist in maximizing the one on one time that you get with him. Vigil candles like Love Me, Come to Me, and Fast Luck (with a petition to see each other more often) would also be appropriate for this type of a case.
Good luck!
Bri

BLACKCAT20

Unread post by BLACKCAT20 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 pm

how do i get my new boyfriend 2 desire me an really really be attrcted2 me an no one else. thank you !

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:14 pm

look into follow me boy products, also tie his nature ..good luck
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:03 pm

This subject has come up on the forum. Lucky Mojo sells several products to bring about desire in ones mate.

Consider one or a combination of the following:

Follow Me Boy (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html) to hold a man and cause him to follow you like a little puppy.
Love Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html) causes your mate to openly declare desire and love.
Fire of Love (http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html) keeps happiness and passion in a long-standing relationship
Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html) gets his attention and admiration.
Bewitching (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-bewitching.html) adds mystery, fascination, and sexual allure by itself or in combination with any of the above love oils.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:23 pm

The products mentioned are great to intensify the attraction. I Would work with come to me, follow me boy, and love me. In addition, I would add stay with me to keep him faithful with you.

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

And if you want to bind him to you so that he cannot be with anyone else you can try some of these tricks
starsinthesky7 wrote:If you want to tie someone to you such as through binding work, then you can do this through candle work, the means of dolls, or even put some menstrual blood in his drink. If you want to go the candle route, then you can get two pink figural candles, and the target's candle with periwinkle, honeysuckle, raspberry, rose petals, love me or fire of love sachet powder and knot weed. You are going to get a red string and tie the candles together, and then burn them all the way down. Around the candles as they burn sprinkle a ring of the mixture I stated above or you can just do love me or fire of love or both. Then let the candles burn down over a number of days if you like or a one day. Take the remains and bury them in a potted plant you are going to keep alive and well, or in the backyard.

You can take this same mixture of the herbs and products I mentioned above and put them in a honey jar as well. In this case, I would get two pictures, and you can put personal items from both parties between the pictures, and then tie the packet together with red string, and put them in the honey jar. You are going to burn pink candles on top.

Or you can take the same mixture of products mentioned above along with personal items, and two pictures tied together with red string, and put them in a red mojo bag. I would smoke and periodically dress the mojo bag with love me oil.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:33 pm

I just got reconciled with a man that I dated for a month last year and it didn't turn into a full blown relationship then due to some issues he had with a recent divorce. A year has passed and he got back in contact with me. I am really happy about this and we have such a great connection and chemistry.

I am looking for some spell ideas I can do to help things along and give us good luck in this new beginning. I want to have a happy and successful relationship with this man. I want things to progress naturally, but a little help magically never hurts. :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:37 pm

I'd go with the Love Me honey jar - sweet, gentle, steady work there. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Good idea Devi! Thanks so much.

I have an unused pair of lodestones and some semen on a paper towel, could I work the lodestones with that?

how about this:
i make a petition paper and put the paper towel with his "stuff" on it, and another little piece of paper towel with my "stuff" on it and place the lodestones on top of the paper and feed them? then place them in a box and surround it with adam and eve sachet powder and love herbs. then burn a candle on top.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:53 am

Why don't you work the honey jar and a lodestone love-spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract) in tandem? You have pretty much all the materials for both.

Alternatively, you could also consider the Love Me spell kit if you want to hit hard and fast (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html).

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miskatonicgrad

Unread post by Miskatonicgrad » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:37 pm

greetings everyone!!

i was wondering about a spell that my girlfriend and i could do together!! We are actually very happy but would like to do something together that would help bond us and keep our love strong. I see that there are couple candles so figured someone may know of a good spell that a couple can work together. A couple that hoodoo's together stays together, right! :)

Thanks all !

G

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:53 am

Hi Miskatonicgrad,

honey jars are a wonderful ''couples'' activity. Choose the herbs together based on the long-term qualities and tendencies you want to encourage in your union and make a weekly date of candle-burning on the jar afterward! The LM honey jar kits are another alternative as they already come with everything you need: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar. The ''Love, ROMANCE, FRIENDSHIP, SEXUALITY, FERTILITY'', ''Peaceful Home & Family'' and ''Stay at Home, Stay with Me'' Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit are all possibles depending on what you choose to emphasize.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:01 am

Here is a list of Love (and Sex) Spells... (http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/red/lov ... pells.html)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:35 pm

A joint honey jar made together is a great idea. You can also take a pink couples candle and dress it with oil and joint sexual fluids and light it together while praying and holding hands. Then bask in the light and the love.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miskatonicgrad

Unread post by Miskatonicgrad » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:47 pm

Great ideas!!! Thank you all We will put something together, for sure!

Cluster
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cluster » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:30 pm

I am in a relationship in which I am married and he has a girlfriend. I am always alone due to my married life situation. We meet make love and I feel so much love when we are to together. But I want something more than just making love I want some quality time with him. Going out for dates and maybe longer periods of time when we are together. What can I do get quality time with my man.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi Cluster:

First, I'd recommend feeding him your menstrual blood, as this makes him "tied" to you and would then make him want to stay around you longer.
If you want more romance in your relationship and not just the sex, work with products like Stay With Me and Love Me. Use the powders or oils on your body; pray over them before you put them on that your man will want to be around you longer and go out on dates with you when he touches you and comes in contact with the powders/oils.

That said, I have to say that since you are in a marriage relationship, you may have to eventually make a choice. Your marriage is a bond before God and that may be "favored" in His eyes before the one with your man. Just something to really think and pray about.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:13 am

Ok so i have posted in the spell kits section of the forum asking about which kit would work best for my situation.

I have a man that I am currently involved with but he is not my boyfriend. I would like him to pursue me more and have stronger feelings for me (he's very been hot and cold recently but has showed me that he cares about me) while blocking out any other potential love interests. He is a very desired man and although I don't know for sure there are other women, I'm pretty certain that is the case.

Right now I have decided to dress a vigil candle with Come to Me, Follow Me Boy, Love Me, and Bewitching...

my question is will these oils suffice? Or is there an oil that is designed to eliminate my "competition?"

What herbs can I add as well?

Thanks for your help guys!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:48 am

Those oils should be fine.

You can always make a freezer spell for "all my romantic rivals for ________'s affection" to freeze out the competition.

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:37 am

thanks so much for your response! Concerning this freezing spell, do I just say the words and concentrate on this man? Is there anything else I should do for the spell? And should it be done when I prepare the candle?

Thanks!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Concentrate on the RIVALS not the man in the freezing spell.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:23 pm

missy228 -- as Devi Spring said, the freezer spell is for the RIVALS, not for the man. This is very important to understand.

An entire chapter of my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" is devoted to freezer spells, which you may have already seen:

Ice Box and Freezer Spells in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

In addition we have a long-running Lucky Mojo Forum thread about freezer spells here, which you should read from the beginning --

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

After reading those pages, if you still have questions, just ask in the freezer spell forum thread, not in this thread, and we will get you an answer as soon as possible.

As far as the love-enhancing on the man goes, try working with love oils and perhaps with a candle over which you pray Psalms 45.

See http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Good luck
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Josephhperkins
Newly Registered

Unread post by Josephhperkins » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:16 am

Ok i am on a budget,but need advice as to a good spell I can use to help a new relationship I am in have a smooth start,and i'm really going to need it because it's my first str8 realtionship.
I was talking to a lady I know thats single and well one thing lead to another and I asked her if she would be interested in a relationship and she said yes..

thanks and blessings
Joseph

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:58 am

Well, what are the potential issues here?

Its seems you are already anticipating problems because its your first straight relationship. Do you feel like you are going to cause something to go wrong? If so what? Because you made need different products for that.

But to keep things loving and sweet, I would get a love me spell kit. You can add stay with me, and chuparrosa oil or any other love oil that may help keep this relationship together.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Glaciers

Unread post by Glaciers » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:53 pm

You may also want to start a honey jar to keep things sweet and keep the person sweet on you. Look into peaceful home products to keep a peaceful atmosphere.

Good luck.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Josephhperkins wrote:Ok i am on a budget,but need advice as to a good spell I can use to help a new relationship I am in have a smooth start,and i'm really going to need it because it's my first str8 realtionship.
starsinthesky7 wrote:Its seems you are already anticipating problems because its your first straight relationship. Do you feel like you are going to cause something to go wrong? If so what? Because you made need different products for that.
Stars is right, but you're mostly worried about venturing into unknown territory, yes? This is one of the reasons I love to recommend King Solomon Wisdom in love work. It will blend very nicely with the products starsinthesky7 suggests below:
But to keep things loving and sweet, I would get a love me spell kit. You can add stay with me, and chuparrosa oil or any other love oil that may help keep this relationship together.
Now, since you're on a budget, why not sign up for the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour and get a free reading and coaching in spellwork?
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

FayeSunshine

Unread post by FayeSunshine » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi Everyone! Does anyone know which products I should purchase to make a Marriage Blessings Honey Jar? Thank you!! :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Are you married or wanting to get married?

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:05 am

Good question. There would be a difference in ingredients depending on the Blessing of an Ongoing Marriage or the Attraction of a New Marriage.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

FayeSunshine

Unread post by FayeSunshine » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi Jwmcclin and Jiseph Magnuson,
Thank you both so much for your reply. I'm married and would like to sweeten my husband to be nicer to me and for our marriage to be sweet as well :) thank you!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:35 pm

The one I use for mine is simply the name paper with the "love me" circle writing dressed with Love Me oil and a single drop of Essence of Bend over (my husband is a little stubborn) instead of honey I use sugar and I give it a good shake while reciting "(husband) love me, (husband) be sweet on me" 3x. Sometimes if I'm feeling not so sweet on him I'll follow that with (my name) be sweet on (husband), (my name) love (husband) x3. I like to use sugar because I personally find it works a little faster. I didn't add any herbs to the sugar, I just kept the ingredients that simple. What I do, though, is depending on what's going on and the day of the week I'll use different things with the candles burned on top.
Monday - white candle with Blessing, Peaceful Home or Love Me
Wednesday - orange candle with Van Van + Deers Tongue or Peaceful Home + deers tongue (communication is a issue with us)
Friday - Pink candle with Fire of Love or if it's been a particularly stressful week, more Peaceful Home.
After I light the candle I recite either psalm 140, 139, 45 or 46.
Hope this helps

FayeSunshine

Unread post by FayeSunshine » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi Miss_Liz, A million thanks for such wonderful advice! Absolutely, I will do this and had no idea we could use sugar :) thank you so much!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:45 am

Hi FayeSunshine,

wonderful marriage herbs for your jar that you may want to consider (lesser used though some of them may be) include:

honeysuckle - http://www.herb-magic.com/honeysuckle-flowers.html
jasmine flowers
passion flower - http://www.herb-magic.com/passion-flower.html
lavender - http://www.herb-magic.com/lavender.html
spikenard - http://www.herb-magic.com/spikenard.html

A fragrant and soothing bath prior to bed can be made with a handful of the herbs combined as well. The bath will help encourage peace in the home and happiness in the marriage.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:19 pm

I'm seeing someone new. I have Chupparrosa, Come to Me and Follow Me Boy. I also have a lot of other oils and orange blossom cologne. We have been on a couple of dates but haven't had a first kiss.. Just curious about the order of oils and colognes/waters in a relationship.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:01 pm

I've seen people use all of those at the same time, but to me they each have a slightly different meaning and use.

Come to Me and Follow Me Boy are good for turning heads and getting that initial spark started. They make the attraction part happen. Chuparrosa is about deepening an attraction into a real love and something long term. Orange Blossom is most often associated with getting a marriage proposal (I believe because orange blossoms were traditional in bridal bouquets). Hope that helps put them in sequence.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Cool! Thank you, I'm stocking up on supplies from LM for myself and I LOVE everything! I started with the things I was most interested in from the start so I have plenty of love oils ;D

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:08 am

I have been in a relationship with this man for 2 months, we are both in love and have discussed plans for the future. He is definitely divinely placed in my life. The issue is that he is insecure about our relationship. We are 2 hours apart and trying to move closer soon. I am sure the distance has a lot to do with it but I think if he can't get a handle on his insecurity we will not be together in the future. I know there are some changes in my behavior that I need to make since he is so insecure but geez. Any suggestions on easing his mind and to get rid of his insecurity?

Thanks All!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:12 am

Two months? My goodness, you move fast! :)

With so little information to go on, I'd suggest Tranquility and Chuparrosa products. Send him dressed letters, cards and little gifts (his birthday, your six-month-iversary, "it followed me home," you know the usual excuses :)).
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:34 am

Miss Michaele thank u. :) I will try your suggestions! Yeah 2 months is fast and out of the ordinary for me. A friend of mine told me I would meet a man and we would be married and have children within 2 years. Well it has been 6 months since she told me that. When I saw him I knew it was him that she was talking about. I have strong feelings for him immediately. Can't explain it but...Anyway, I guess more info.

He is a Virgo. He is 33, 6 years younger than me. I have never been with someone who treated me so nicely and is so thoughtful. He lives alone, owns his home, no children, never married, loves him mom a lot. He says he is ready to settle down and definitely wants children. He is very very caring. He is actually a lead counselor for his company at a school. Besides that, situations have occurred like him stalking my facebook. We went to a party and I was talking to the host's boyfriend about the food and he came over in a nice way and gently tugged on my hand plus I could tell he was not liking me over there socializing with even the females for a long time ( i think he felt left alone). He doesn't like it when I go out. He's pretty much a home body when I am not there. He makes smart comments about me talking to other guys, etc. Which of course isn't true.

HE says he has never been in a serious relationship. Lately he is apprehensive, full of doubt and fear. Geez!!

He is a good looking guy and great dresser BUT he could stand to lose some weight. But I love him no less because of it.

He's a great man but I don't know if I can deal with the insecurity and jealousy over time.

Thanks!! Love and light! ~ Best of Life
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:38 am

You can also use Healing products to help him get over any emotional distress that is keeping him from going forward in your relationship.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”