Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Hi Jenelle,

If you're worried that you and your friends are crossed, I'd get a reading with a member of AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers) to confirm or deny and give you the next best step to take.

For your workplace, you may want to work with the Stop Gossip product line (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html) and get a Boss Fix honey jar going (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar).

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

cccoralee

Re: Spells to Attract Friends Keep Friends Repair Friendship Reunite With Friends

Unread post by cccoralee » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi.

I used to be really close with this girl. We were close since elementary school and we kind of drifted apart in high school. It wasn't until junior year in high school that we started to drift apart, we didn't get in a fight or anything we just started drifting apart and by senior year we didn't really see eachother. But we had the same classes so we spoke to each other but not like we used to.
I know she isn't mad at me or anything because she wished me a happy birthday in september but that was all the contact we had.
And when I drifted away from her I also drifted away from the mutual friends we had....it's kind of like....I'm out that circle of friends.
It really sucks because we did have a great relationship.

I'll be transfering to the school she goes to now in fall 2012 (I'm not transfering because of her, the school is offereing me a bigger scholarship and is just a better place for my change in major) and I really want us to reconnect before then.

I really just want her to...try and contact me, to try and open up to me so we can start working on getting back close together. And I'm sure once her and I rekindle the friendship I can rekindle it with the whole group.

What can I do to try and get her to think about our friendship and want our friendship again and start calling and texting me as friends do. I mean, I'm sure if we were still close she would invite me to hangout for the weekend, to parties and to whatever she does as a friendship kind of thing - that's how we used to be and I really miss that.

Suggestions?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:04 pm

I would work with Return to Me products - it can be used on platonic relationships too. But do try and reach out to her as well. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Which product should I use for people to be more accepting of me, and to have honest friends, I've come across of fake people in my life, and I could use honest friends.

I'm just not sure which product I should use. Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Use Attraction to draw the kind of friends that you wish - you can actually use the Attraction spell kit as it will everything you need for a complete working. Just use a list of the qualities you want in friends as the petition. Chupparrosa is also good for encouraging realness and honesty in relationships, so you could add a touch of that, just with a petition for it to be aimed more platonically than romantically (unless you want both of course).

You may wish to do some Healing and Crucible of Courage work for yourself as well, so that you'll be able to engage fully with the new friends.

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Thanks!

desiresofheart

Unread post by desiresofheart » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:23 am

My daughter, who is in first grade is too nice. In fact, she is overly nice to the point that it is annoying to other kids sometimes. She always wants to hug, hold hands, play games, etc. over and over. Its like she doesn’t know how to protect herself at all and kids her age take advantage of that.

Kids at school call her names, they have hit her, one child even spit on her. She does nothing to fight back. I find myself endlessly defending her at school to make sure no one bothers her or picks on her. The teacher states that she doesn’t tolerate this type of behavior so apparently it happens when the teacher isn’t in sight.

I try to tell her she is not loved at school the same way at home so stop being so nice and “fight back.” She even has a cousin her age and she is too nice to her. It’s a little embarrassing that she wants to follow her everywhere, do what she does, and play with her all the time.

I wish she was more of a leader, and is able to recognize when she is being disrespected by her peers and to stand up for herself when that happens. Any advice on what can help her with this.

On a side note: Last year she was having trouble focusing on her school work and her teacher constantly complained about her doing her work alone without the teacher standing over her. I got her some Crown of Success and soon she was not only doing her work, but actually focusing on it and making sure that it is correct. I anoint her head with it every week and I have no trouble in the academics dept. Her teacher raves about her smart she is and the potential she has. Thanks LM!

Lee Canipe

Unread post by Lee Canipe » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:46 am

Your daughter sounds like a very sweet little girl. The Lord tells us the meek shall inherit the earth, and it sounds like she is gifted with kindness. It would be a shame to take that out of her... life seems to have a way of doing that to people naturally. I would use Protection & Blessing products on her to keep her safe. Maybe a little bit of Crucible of Courage powder or oil to help with being more independent.

Lee Canipe #398 (G)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:48 am

Perhaps a combination of Commanding and Protection (not Fiery Wall of Protection, but just Protection) would be in order. Commanding would help others respect her and also help her to be more self-assured and in command of herself, and the Protection will help provide a shield against mistreatment.

desiresofheart

Unread post by desiresofheart » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Thanks Lee & Devi. That was more in line with what i had in mind. Which was Commanding, King of Solomon, and Crucible of Courage. I was just doubtful if i should i get her some planetary oils or not.

But i will definitely get some of the above mentioned producst ASAP.

blackdiamonds

Unread post by blackdiamonds » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Hi All,
I was wondering what products to use to strengthen and deepen a friendship with a friend of mine so we can be closer?
Please help, thank you! :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Start with a honey jar. Use herbs like lavender for harmony and cooperation, vanilla for sweetness in your relationships, rose as it's good for all forms of love and blessings, basil so there will be peace between you, frankincense and myrhh resins to help bring a divine energy into the mix and help it manifest, and some solomon seal root so there can be wisdom in your dealings with one another.

blackdiamonds

Unread post by blackdiamonds » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Okay thank you so much Devi! :D
Also, what color of candle should i burn on the honey jar? Pink? and what Oil or Oils to anoint the candle with?
:)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:13 pm

You can use Blessing Oil to bless your relationship, Attraction Oil to draw you closer together, Special Oil #20 is a good choice for drawing all manner of good things.
Use pink or white candles.

BestToForget

Unread post by BestToForget » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:55 pm

I recently dated one of my good friends. It was a terrible idea to say the least. Now we aren't on speaking terms, though not for lack of my trying. Now I want to know if there is a way to compel him to return to me as a friend and not a lover. I've seen many "Return a Lover to You" topics but I haven't seen one specifically geared toward friends. I was thinking of a honey jar as my method but I was curious of any other methods that I may have overlooked.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:34 pm

What you need in this situation is a Reconciliation honey jar. Reconciliation works on friendships too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

BestToForget

Unread post by BestToForget » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:33 am

Thank you so much for your help, I greatly appreciate it!

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:06 pm

I do know where to start with this one,but I will get it as short as possible.

My mother 85 years old who has moderate Alzheimer's and her best friend Molly who is 91 and has full cognitive abilities like a 50 year old have been having major complications in their friendship recently which has caused my mother to go into a very deep depression.

Molly is having a very difficult time accepting that her best friend is slipping away and doesn't have the patience to handle the situation any longer.

Keep in mind that both ladies have very strong personalities. When they are together Molly will say things like but I told you that 4 times already or tells my mother what she should do and how to do it. My mother responds with don't tell me what to do you are not my boss and so on and so on.

Now I know that Molly is 91 years old and she is aware of my mother's disease and I even had professional intervention by a social worker to help Molly understand what is happening to her best friend, but none the less she finds it harder and harder to deal with the situation. As a result the two of them had a fight over something silly about 2 weeks ago and they are not speaking with each other. The result of this situation has sent my mom into a very deep depression of crying and sadness.

Is there anything I can do to help Molly to soften her approach and give her the strength to have more patience towards my mothers condition?

Any help would be so greatly appreciated. I had thought about a Honey Jar for Molly but I am not sure if this is the proper approach or if I need to do additional work added to that. My heart goes out to the 2 of them and they love each other so very much and to have their relationship end on this sour note would be devastating for the both of them.

My sincere thank you for any assistance any one can provide
Lauri
Thank You Saint Anthony

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Dress your mother's room with Healing and Tranquility oils and powders. Burn white and pink candles dressed with the oils, or vigil candles.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:33 pm

one big problem my mom lives in Florida and I am in NY. Can I do something from NY that will be as effective? can certainly do what you have suggested when I go there in December.... Thank you for your help...

lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:04 pm

You can burn candles for them. You could use two female clothed candles dressed with the oils.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:22 pm

The only 2 oils I have in my possession that I ordered from LM is blessing and peace oil can I use these instead? If not I will order the oils you have suggested. As far as the 2 female dressed candles what kind of candles do I use and do I need to have a piece of personal clothing from each of them?

I apologize but I have only done some very minor work so I would need specific instructions on exactly what I would need to do from A-Z if you are able to help me it would be greatly appreciated thank you so much Mama Micki.

lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Yes, use the Blessing Oil. We do not make anything called "Peace Oil"so either it is Peaceful Home Oil or Peace Water -- or you bought it from another manufacturer.

Make a honey jar by all meas. Put both in it. Or use sugar, if you prefer. Burn small candles on top of the lid. A good, all-around, all-purpose honey jar for soothing situations like this is the Influence Honey Jar. It can be worked by a third party on someone who is unaware of the work, especially when they are sleeping.

Use the Influence Oil that comes with the jar to dress the little candles you burn on it -- but also to touch to a picture frame that holds a picture of the two of them together in happier times.Keep the picture with the honey jar.

SPL-HON-INFL
Influence Another's Mind for Any Good Purpose Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Hi Catherine,

I have a honey jar spell I ordered from LM awhile ago which I never used, but it was for a boss fix. Can I just order the influence oil and herbs?
Actually I purchased the Peace oil as I called it from Khi who has done some root work for me,but now resides in your neck of the woods.... I will miss him. The label came off the bottle so I call it peace oil which I believe he ordered from LM and sold to me.

At any rate I do need a little clarification. I should put the Blessing Oil and the Peaceful Home oil in the Honey Jar and dress the candles with the influence oil am I understanding that correctly? What color candle do I need to use I have the white candles but your picture shows the yellow candle.

Aside from some of the different oil and herbs I might need for this spell do I write my mothers name and molly's name on the parchment paper since I am trying to make them sweet to each other? I am just sitting here and reading the spell instructions I received from you when I ordered the Boss Fix Honey spell from LM and wondering if I should just order the Influence Honey Jar spell and make my life easier....

Thank you so much
lbcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:50 pm

It's actually peace water as I just located the invoice from Khi....sorry
Thank You Saint Anthony

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:19 am

ibcamera,

Yes, yif you did not use the Boss Fix honey jar, just cahnge it up with the Blessing Oil you have and maybe add the influence oil. We do not sell a packet of Influence Herbs except as part of that honey jar spell. But you can improvise.

The Peace Water is meanst to be used as a spritzer or spray, (you shake it up and then sprinkle or spray it.) I cannot quite see how that would be added to or used to dress a pcandle for a honey jar. Another item which might work well for this is Clarity Oil -- for clear understanding of the situation. Use it to dress the candles you burn on the honey jar, blended with the other oils.

OIL-HOO-CLAR
Clarity Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

CuriousKate

Unread post by CuriousKate » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:58 pm

I'm not entirely sure if this goes here but I just lost one of my best friends because of a stupid argument. She just blocked me, possibly on her cell phone too. I'm always the one apologizing and she's always the one getting mad at me. I need a spell to get her to forgive me, miss me and come crawling back. This time instead of me begging her to forgive me I want her to be the one begging for my forgiveness. Just to show her what it feels like. I want her to feel extremely guilty for ending our friendship and for the fight that transpired before that. Also, I would like a spell to strengthen our friendship so that this doesn't happen quite as often. I want her to think of me as fondly as I think of her. I want me to be just as important as I am to her. What would you recommend? Please don't say cutting and clearing her out of my life. I don't want that. I just want her to be my friend again.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:03 pm

What do you really want? A true friend or someone who will "come crawling back" and "begging for forgiveness"? You can either try Reconciliation or Essence of Bendover.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

CuriousKate

Unread post by CuriousKate » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:07 pm

I just want to show her what it feels like. Just once. That way we'll possibly never get this bad again. I want to take "karma" into my own hands and show her what it feels like. This way when I say I'm sorry once it'll be enough for her.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:19 pm

CuriousKate: I would take a day or two to really get clear about what is most important to you regarding this relationship. If it is "getting even" with her then go that route. If it is Reconciliation then take that road. I understand the want for a "level playing field" however you may step back and realize that getting the relationship stronger will be more meaningful for you both. In either case, Mama Micki had two great recommendations for you to think about.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

CuriousKate

Unread post by CuriousKate » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Can't I do both? And how would you make a friendship stronger? What spell would you use? Also is there a spell to get a friend to miss you?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Yes, you may do both if you would like. Hopefully "showing her what it feels like" will not drive her much further away from you and the relationship.

To make a friend miss me I would use the Skull Candle and some Influence products. There is current discussion happening right now, regarding similar work, over in the Skull Candle Thread as well as the Influence Incense/Sachet Powder Threads.
Joseph Magnuson

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:33 pm

I invite you, CuriousKate, to really take a few days to step away from thinking about the relationship as it has been recommended. Also, realize that the two works, Reconciliation and Essence of Bend Over, are really different. One works in sweetening and healing the relationship, the other is to have them bend to your will (which is not sweet work). Yes you can do both but will adding vinegar to cookies make them taste any better?

So really do take that break and step away. Really get clear of what it is you want. This will save you so much time, money and energy.

Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

CuriousKate

Unread post by CuriousKate » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:24 pm

She's forgiven me on her own. It took some work but I'm glad that I went through all that. It was of her own free will. Of course that means that she wants to be my friend. My next step is to strengthen the friendship. How would I do that?

Also to Papa Newt, there are some sugar cookies that call for vinegar.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:31 pm

aura posted some good advice along the lines of your question CuriousKate, read this thread (strengthen-friendships-and-stop-outside ... 6s120.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 am

CuriousKate wrote: Also to Papa Newt, there are some sugar cookies that call for vinegar.

That may be true, however traditionally we do not use vinegar as an ingredient in sweetening.
Joseph Magnuson

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 am

CuriousKate wrote:Also to Papa Newt, there are some sugar cookies that call for vinegar.
I appreciate that you are searching for justification in doing certain work and I hope you really take the time to understand both of them. Think of it this way, Essence of Bend Over is like adding 8 cups of vinegar to the cookie mix. It'll just be over powering. Best of luck to you on your choices and may they work the way the must work. Blessings.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Mshienie

Unread post by Mshienie » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 pm

I have an issue like this but I have known him for five years or longer. Is there a way to restore a close friendship back without having the bad past issues? What can I do n for how long?

Blueskee

Unread post by Blueskee » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:40 am

I have a friend, who I love so much like a brother. He has fake friends he hangs around, who are not best quality, what are some things I can do to make him no longer contact them? would I need doll baby of my friend and dress it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:17 pm

I would recommend that you use Cast Off Evil spritual supplies. You could work with a doll baby, but there are other ways as well, such as candle magic, prforming a freezer spell to freeze them out of his life, performing a separation spell with Cast Off Evil added to it, etc.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:10 am

hie, i am feeling very lonely , i haven't got any social life it's like people are not interested in my friend ship what ever i do and that since i was a teenager. I am thinking to have a candle set at the missionary independent but which candle shall a chose???? i really need your advice.... thanks

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:27 am

I would suggest an Attraction candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-attraction.html. Attraction spiritual supplies are alleged to draw in money, love, luck, success, friends, or whatever you desire and request.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:07 am

I'd also get some Attraction bath crystals and use them to bathe in, praying that you will attract friends to yourself.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:39 pm

You can use Power supplies to increase your personal power and self-esteem.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

roxthefox

Unread post by roxthefox » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:41 pm

I didn't know where else to put this, so please feel free to move it. My sisters and I have had real bad luck with friends. For the past couple of yaers, we have lost one good friend after another. For the most part, they have become estranged for no reason. It's too much of a coincidence to happen at the same time. My question is, how can I remove this ill luck with friends, and secondly, how can I use magic to draw back some of the friends we've lost?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm

First of all, do get a reading (if you don't do readings for yourself). You need to find out if you are jinxed or merely crossed (just the kind of bad luck that most people fall into from time to time), or if you have just developed some bad social habits that you aren't aware of.

Assuming there's no jinx, try 13-Herb Bath to start off with a good thorough cleansing, just in case you are jinxed.

Then Attraction (to bring new friends and maybe even bring old friends back within reach), Tranquility, and King Solomon Wisdom. Maybe some Psychic Vision, too, for further insight.
You can use the oils on doorknobs, as a personal fragrance, and on your shoe soles (so you track it around and then everyone steps in it when they cross your path).

Mix the powders with dirt from your yard and strew it in front of your house. You can also dress papers with them -- cards, letters, any documents at all. Currency, even, if you happen to owe them money :)

And you can also take a series of Attraction baths, and burn Attraction candles, and carry an Attraction mojo -- all supplemented with the other formulas named.

(And yes, Lucky Mojo does have an Attraction Mojo Hand -- it's on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html)

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

cccoralee

Unread post by cccoralee » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:22 am

How can I draw new friends that are interested in things I am?

I have plenty of friends now but we're slowly moving in different directions. I fear my friends will forever be in the "lets get drunk and go downtown" stage. I understand that this is typical but......we've been doing it so long that I'm tired of it. They are a bit excessive about it and I'm over it.
I've tried bringing up new things to do with them but it never works/happens. For example
1. I suggest we cook and have a dinner party, we can make cocktails, mojitos and have a nice night in --> never happened, they went out and got drunk
2. I suggested we try making our own hanging herb garden out of mason jars --> Never happened, they decided "going green" was a waste of time
3. I suggest we all put in money to rent a house in Hawaii for the summer, they said they loved the idea --> Never happened, the all decided to stay in state and get drunk every weekend at the bars over the summer (this was last summer)
4. I suggested we save up to go abroad ---> Never happened, they weren't interested in traveling together
5. I suggested we try and make our own simple sushi --> Never happened even though they eat sushi all the time from the store

The list goes on and on and I'm tired of it. It's frustrating because they act interested but then it never happens. I fear that it never happens because they aren't interested which is not helping the friendship because it's things I'm interested it. I mean, it wasn't an issue because we had common interest which was as college students we'd go out and get drunk. I mean it was fun but it's not work every weekend...............
Also, My folks have invited them home plenty of times because we have a pretty nice house, nice backyard, great for grilling out and such but they NEVER WANT TO GO! I mean, who wouldn't want to chill, grill out and drink chocolate wine! I never understand it. They never want to do interesting, cultured things.

I hope I'm explaining what I'm looking for in friends well enough (besides the obvious qualities you want in a friend).

What can I do?

cccoralee

Unread post by cccoralee » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:27 am

And I know it may seem like I'm just not liking the fact that my plans never work out, it's just they aren't interested in my interests...and I'm rarely interested in theirs.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 pm

It looks like you have outgrown your friends.

You could make one last attempt to awaken their -- let's say, their souls -- with King Solomon Wisdom and Cast Off Evil products.

Combine the powders and sprinkle them where they will step in or over them. The usual method is to mix them with a little dirt to make them inconspicuous. You can also sprinkle them under your doormat, if you have one. Use the oils on your doorknobs and on anything they might touch when they come to see you.

You could even go out with them one last time, dressing your hands and the outside of your shoe soles with the oils, so that you're getting it on them and they are stepping it as their foot tracks cross yours.

If they're willing to cast off evils of drunkenness and dullness, you will see them start to shine and become more curious about your interests and plans. At this point you can switch to Attraction and maybe Look Me Over products.

If not, then they are likely to wander out of your life, and then you will have cast off the evil that they were not willing to let go of. You might even want to do some Cut and Clear work to release yourself for good and all.

After that, of course you can go on to working with Attraction and Look Me Over to attract new, better friends into your life. The simplest way to start work in that line is to bathe with the bath crystals and dress yourself with the oils just before you go out to do something interesting and pleasurable.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm with Miss Michaele. You have outgrown these people. Go ahead and start doing activities you enjoy and meet some new people. Use Attraction and Influence supplies when you go out and burn the candles (or candles dresssed with the oils) at home.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Queen Enchantress

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:56 am

You sound exactly like me! I have outgrown the friends I have now which I gained because of a spell I did 3 years ago. It was one of my most successful spells, I anointed a pink candle with attraction oil, cinnamon powder and sugar on top of a picture of a bunch of men (I wanted to make close, brother-like males friends). Now I want the opposite, more female friends! :D

cccoralee

Unread post by cccoralee » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:58 am

Thanks MissMichaele, Mama Micki and Queen Enchantress

I agree, I've outgrown them. I still care for them since we grew up together and have been in the same circle since we were kids but they are stuck doing things that are no longer interesting or fun....
I'm signing up for some clubs that I think will bring me into contact with other people that share my interests.

I think I'll try what you did too Queen Enchantress. That sounds like a good idea. Instead of a picture, could I use a list of things I'm looking for in friends (male or female), ex. people who like to travel abroad ?

Thanks a lot!

cccoralee

Unread post by cccoralee » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:55 am

Also, Queen Enchantress, did you write anything on the picture like a petition?

How long did it take for you to get the friends you were looking for?

Thanks!

LeannaReece

Unread post by LeannaReece » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:57 pm

My best friend of 20 years recently contacted me out of the blue to tell me that he didn't want to be friends anymore and wanted me to stop contacting him completely. He didn't really give much of a reason why he wanted to leave and it seemed very rushed and out of character. When it happened I literally choked on my drink because I was in such shock.
I am so hurt and angry, because I have been there for him when he had no one else and now he decides to leave me and not even give me the courtesy of telling me why.
Part of me is torn between wanting to make him feel the hurt he caused me (curse him, essentially) and part wants him to realize what a fool he's been and come back.
Are there any spells or tricks I can use on him?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Things of this nature can be really tough. Before giving into the urge for revenge. Perhaps a reading for a better view of the situation will be very beneficial for you.

Contact a Professional Reader or Practitioner here:
http://www.rootworkers.com

-All the Best
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

LeannaReece

Unread post by LeannaReece » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:21 pm

I'm actually thinking about making a dollbaby of him. I've used them before with success.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Given his sudden, and (I assume from your reaction) uncharacteristic behavior, just setting out to do work on him may not be the best course. You might get some result, but if you don't know what caused the behavior, in the first place, you may not be dealing with what needs dealt with.

I'd second the reading.
Two-Headed Doctor

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:19 pm

I third and see below:
I agree 110% with contacting a Member of AIRR to find out why and also the remediation.
Here is the link:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

That being said, now pay close attention to this, out of the over 2,000 posts I have given here at The Lucky Mojo Forum, very few less than 1% has ever dealt with a personal story.
So here we go. In high school I was a cheerleader (--big surprise) Vice President of the school,… you name it I was in it. My BFF was homecoming queen in our senior year. We were not friends that fall; we were not friends until the spring. We had completely different goals, dreams, just everything. Well this beautiful young girl (who I was not yet friends with) tried to “off” herself and ended up getting baker acted (held for 72 hours). I felt sorry for her, and that is when we became friends. Now there was A LOT wrong with her. Just because she was beautiful did not mean anything. I still felt like she needed help and the help that only a real friend could give. She dropped out in the spring of our senior year and I talked her into going back to high school to finish and to get her diploma. We remained friends for many years. I can’t tell you the countless times I helped her. She also helped me later in life when she got it together. I was the Godmother to one of her children. One day it just stopped. She was there for a period of time, not a day, a week or a year; but not a lifetime. I served my purpose in her life and she served a purpose in mine, briefly.

My significant other at the time who studied Psychology at one of the best colleges in the world told me, “This is not about you; it is about her”. See, she was damaged when we became friends. It is sad. This “is her problem”.

Sure it is going to hurt, and contact a Member of AIRR and discuss your own “why”, but you know what life goes on and Cut and Clear is not just for love and business it can also be for friendship. It is ok to let go.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

This is not me sharing someone else’s information, and it is a million to one that someone could figure out who I am, and who this person was with regard to friendship. My point is sometimes it is not about you, you can’t fix some people no matter how close you are to them, and sometimes you have to let them go because it is in your best interest.

Take Care and Be Blessed,

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Miss Tammie Lee wrote: In high school I was a cheerleader...
My mind is blown...;)
Two-Headed Doctor

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Hi I feel for you the shock and hurt of this happening out of the blue for no apparent reason must be devastating. I would agree that in this case a reading is crucial before doing any work as there could be many reasons. I would like to offer one thought on your friend suddenly ending the friendship after all this time and not telling you why(and it is just one thought without knowing the situation it could be totally off base).
If this is a close long term friendship, is it platonic? is it possible the other person could have developed deeper feelings for you that would be inappropriate or hard in your situations. I have had this happen and seen it happen to others as well. Falling in love with a close platonic friend that will never lead to more, and having to hide the way you feel for the person, pretending it is just platonic when it is tearing you apart on the inside can be one of the heart breaking experiences. This can make a person just have to walk away from the friendship and not always feel they are able to tell the person why. It is the part of your post that mentions him not giving you a reason that made me think of this from personal experience.
I am not saying this is the case with your friend but thought it is one perspective to put out there without knowing your situation there is no way to know if this is even possible. A reading will be your best way to get to the bottom of it.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”