Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Trying to Re-Use or Re-Purpose Lodestones, Roots, Etc.

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Brujero05

Trying to Re-Use or Re-Purpose Lodestones, Roots, Etc.

Unread post by Brujero05 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Can a Lodestone that has been used for money be "reprogrammed" for something else afterwards? Like love, sex, lost lover, etc??

Literarylioness

Re: Trying to Re-Use or Re-Purpose Lodestones, Roots, Etc.

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Brujero05,

Usually a lodestone used solo cannot work as a mate in love work. A lone lodestone is alone, because it did not fit magnetically very well with a mate of its size. Lucky Mojo has the best lodestones by far, because they match-up the lodestones properly. The solos are solo for a reason and the mates are mated the same way.

Now, if you have a pair of lodestones that were used for love work and are still alive, you can wash them in hard liquor (whiskey is traditional) and use them again on another pair of lovers. A lot of rootworkers do this. Some think it is "cheap" to do it, but it can be done,

When I left my last husband, I took our huge lodestones and soaked them in whiskey for about a month. Technically, I should have buried them, but they are very good lodestones and I wanted to keep them, since they are huge and quite magnetic.

All depends on the rootworker,

Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:38 pm

Hi all,

I agree with Mary on the inadvisability of re-using lodestones, especially if designating them for a different kind of work.

Lodestones used in love usually work in pairs, money lodestones are trained to attract money, I think it would be akin to trying to train a dog that is used to hunting to working as a sheep herding dog--maybe it could be done, probably its been tried, but I wouldn't waste my time and energy on it.

And, the evidence I cite in support of this opinion is that in many lodestone spells where a single lodestone is used to attract something ( a new car, a new lover, whatever...) once the wish has been fulfilled the lodestone is given a peaceful burial :-)

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Dear Brujero05 ,

I'm sorry, but i totally and completely object to the term "reprogramming" a Lodestone. This is so mechanistic and uninsightful that i really must speak my mind here.

A Lodestone is considered to be alive, and to work as an ally. While it is yours, you must feed it and work with it, as with a friend or family member. You would not "reprogram" your lover to be your dentist or "reprogram" your child to be your boss -- would you? I mean, such changes may develop naturally, but to really be right, they must be consensual. So ditch the idea of "programming" -- that is disrespectful to the Lodestone and actually will cripplingly distance you from experiencing the magical relationships with the natural world upon which rootwork is founded.

So, what Bri says is right -- you would need to work with that Lodestone, bathe and refresh it, thank it for what it has done, suggest some new field of endeavour, get a sounding on whether it will or will not take on the new task, and then see what you can see.

Furthermore, love Lodestones come in pairs and money Lodestones come single. In my experience, breaking up a good working pair of love Lodestones in order to have two money Lodestones is one of the most foolish things you could do, given how difficult it is to make really great matched pairs in the first place.

On the other hand, finding a mate for a money Lodestone and training it to work for love sounds more feasible -- if you can find a good, strong mate for it. The thing is, money Lodestones tend to be flat, which means they don't tend to make good stand-up mates for love work.

There is a lot more about the art of selecting, matching, feeding, and working with Lodestones in the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on Lodestones, which is at

http://luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:04 pm

This is an interesting converssiion

loveliesbleeding

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 am

Hi,

I'd like to know if it's okay to re-use items such as High john roots again in different spells. I have one pretty nice root that I was thinking of re-using in another spell as the first one was already successful (been quite awhile since it was successful too). It would be the same spell but with a different target. I think this High john root is pretty strong.

Or should I just respectfully retire my root and start with another?

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 am

loveliesbleeding,

If the root was dedicated or baptized to a particular person's love with that person's name, it should not be done. It would be like reusing a candle or a mojo bag for someone else. The materials have been personalized with that person. You should start with another root.

If it was dedicated for a particular use, such as sex, you cannot easily reuse it for a different spell, such as money drawing, without a small ceremony of re-dedication.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 am

Depending on what you did with it if you wash it off with whiskey you might get away with it. Wash it with whiskey, smoke it in a cleansing incense like Van Van and you should be good. Doing so may have repercussions on the other spell you did if it had on going results. But I do think it would be best to start with new materials.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 pm

A single lodestone, one that isn't mated with another can be asked to attract various things.

Generally a mated set of lodestones used for love work are not going to turn around and pull in money for you, especially if you take them away from one another and force them to work alone.

But paired lodestones can do different forms of love work or work on different couples, if you have a good relationship with each pair.

For example I have four sets of mated lodestones:

one male/male for client work
one female/female for client work
one male/female for client work and
my personal set of male/male lodestones for my own work.

The ones used for client work get washed and well cleansed before being given another case to work on, but over the course of a year they my be set to work for at least 6 different couples.

So yes lodestones can be asked to work on new things, but there are limits.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:56 pm

First, lodestone spells do not require petitions (although some people do use petitions with them). The stones are baptized, in the same way that a doll-baby is, and you work with them as representatives of the beings thus named, thus they are not like a fixed candle or a vigil candle that radiates your petition -- they are more like the figural candles in a moving candle spell, which are named, but not usually set on top of petitions.

As for the idea of re-using Lodestones, here are my opinions:

I have never had luck taking a mated pair of love lodestones apart and trying to use one singly for money. That is a non-starter for me.

I have never had luck trying to use a dedicated money lodestone as part of a paired set for love.

When working for couples, i do NOT do as Turnsteel does. I do NOT re-baptize my paired stones for each new client couple. I have serious, strong, and symbolically deep reasons for not working that way -- and perhaps i can explain them well enough to convince Turnsteel to consider changing to my way of working. :-)

What i do is get a packet of small grit lodestones -- "riders" -- and keep them on hand to represent cleints for whom i am working. One packet of small grit-sized lodestones will last for YEARS -- for DECADES.

At the outset of the work, the magnetic lodestone grits or riders are baptized for each member of the client couple and then they are set on their respective stones. Each little grit rides along on top of one of the big magnetic rocks as they come together through the love spell working.

When the big love stones are united, the riders come together too, and they are then gently removed from the big stones and bound PERMANENTLY by being placed in a mojo or a locket charm, or buried together. In this way, they are not pulled apart when the big stones are re-used, and the work of uniting the clients is never symbolically undone.

After the riders are bound together, the big stones are allowed to rest together in union in their bed of magnetic sand, until i need them to work again. Then i gently separate them and bathe them and set newly baptized client-riders on them and they go again.

My big stones help train the riders, and the clients benefit from that -- as well as from the fact that their little grit stones are together FOREVER.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 pm

That was a great post Cat, thank you! Good to see more Lodestone information on here...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Thanks. I'll go add the informtion to the Lodestone HITAP page at

so it can be easily found from now on.
catherine yronwode

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 am

Hi, I would like to repeat a spell that is normally only done once over a series of days. The spells calls for an individual candle to be encircled with herbs. Now, each day of my 9 day cycle I would like to just replace just the figurine candle in the middle and leave the circle of herbs. Is that appropriate? Or would it be necessary, or more potent, let's say, to clean everything out and start fresh daily with candle and herbs?

thanks

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:24 am

Transformer,

I have done workings both ways and I think you should be fine if you leave the circle of herbs as is. Another option would be to change it out every 3 days or so.

Blessings,
Bri

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:42 am

good compromise. thanks.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:47 am

Thank you for the info Miss Bri, much appreciated!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:42 am

Transformer,

I never re-use herbs that I've used for one working for another. That means if I am doing a love spell for one client, I won't go and use those same herbs for another.

In this case you are working the same spell with the same intent, for the same target then yes you can leave the herbs there. Once the spell is complete dispose of the herbs with the rest of the remains.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

gremlin

Unread post by gremlin » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 am

If I have a controling candle and use a spell with it where I control one person but do not finish the candle during that first spell, does theat mean i have to only use it for controling that one person?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:02 pm

gremlin,

Yes, you cannot reuse a candle. You should dispose of that candle properly.

Unless of course you are very crafty and are skilled at candle making, and then you could melt down the wax, and crafting a new candle for controlling purposes from scratch. Miss Cat talks about doing that kind of thing, but very few people have the equiptment or know-how to do so.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:49 pm

When a guest comes to your house, do y'all tell that guest to "Just help yourself off of Cousin Jimmy's plate 'cause he just forked around on it and there's still some there" -- or do you get your guest a fresh plate with fresh, unforked-over food?

Your spiritual work should be at least as clean as your cooking, i would not go to your house if you told me to eat your Cousin Jimmy's scraps, and if you were working conjure on me, i'd laugh in your face, spiritually speaking, if you tried to lure me with left-overs from your past spells.
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Miss Cat - didn't you speak of melting down candle remains to make new candles for the same type of work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Yes, Devi -- melting down candle wax and making new candles is called "making a casserole next day with the left-overs plus fresh ingredients" and that is a whole different thing than having your guest eat off of Cousin Jimmy's plate! :-)

The title of the question was "re-using curios" not "recycling unburned candle wax."
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Ok good...I wasn't sure if I had completely misunderstood. :) Thanks for clarifying.

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:45 pm

I've read many posts about people asking to re-purpose a lodestone for another petition than the one it was used for. I.E. using a money drawing lodestone to draw love. I was wondering, can a JTC Root be re-purposed for two different petitions?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:50 pm

DrXTheRebirth --

I'm no expert BUT the majority of responses I've seen to this type of question, say NO.
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:13 pm

I am adding this to the thread where folks say NO a bunch of times.
catherine yronwode

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:37 am

I was curious, and just to clarify

Can I use the same root I used from a previous spell if I want to redo the same spell on the same person? I did it two weeks ago but I would like to redo since its a good time,as far as the moon phase goes

Thank you in advance for any info =)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:07 pm

bluebutterfly12--

It's hard for me at least to give you a clear answer on this question-I don't know what the spell was and I don't know what the role that the root played in the spell was, and finally, I don't know how the ritual remains were to be deployed.

Blessings,
Bri

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi Ms Bri,

thank you for answering my questions, the root is high john root,and it was for a spell that CM had posted for a reluctant lover,using the high john root with a name paper,along with follow me boy oil,and cubeb berries
I have another root so I think I will just use a new one, but now I have two more questions

1) can I reuse my mojo bag that has the previous HJR in it?,or do I add the new root from the new spell?

2) if I have to dispose of the old root, can I bury it in the same pot along with other love spells, I have done before?

3) I have a balcony that faces East, can I keep my pot their or does it have to be inside the my apartment?

Thank you so much

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 pm

bluebutterfly12 ,

1) If you are working on a different person, don't re-use the same ingredients.

2) Yes.

3) It's fine on the balcony.
catherine yronwode

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:30 am

Thank you Miss Cat :D

it is for the same person that I used the last root for,but I just want to verify

1) Will it affect my work if I use the same root?, I mean will my chance of success decrease if I use the same root or new one?

2) the red flannel bag I used to place the root in from the previous work, can I reuse that too?

3)when I gather the herbs and root from my work, do I prepare my "bag" as you instructed in another post? I just wanted to clarify because when I first did this work, I just gathered the remaining herbs and put them in a red bag,and when I read your instructions about preparing a "mojo" bag it was completely different

4) if i do have to prepare it,as per your instructions, what kind of incense should I use? it is for a resistant lover,and the work is to stop him from being so resistant

5) "smoking the bag" does it mean that I place the bag in front of the smoke and let it pass through the bag?,or, does it mean I open the bag,and allow the smoke to go in?

6) Candle petition, does it mean I write directly on the candle,or in a piece of paper that I write the purpose of my "mojo" bag?

I just wanted to say thanks to every one on this site.I have been reading up a lot on this stuff from your site,and I have learned so many things,and I am very interested, fascinated,excited,and happy to find such a wonderful site, I can't wait for the stuff I ordered from LM to arrive.

Thank you so much in advance for your time and answers, any info will be greatly appreciated :)

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:07 pm

So it's okay to use leftovers for a new candle for the same person? Would this add more power to it by having the old and new?

galeb

Unread post by galeb » Sat May 18, 2013 5:38 am

I am new at Hoodoo, but in other forms of magic, you can reuse crystals, lodestones, and things like that if you cleanse them after each use, the same for using crystals for healing, cleanse them before using them on a different person. So I would think the same would apply to using roots over again, Intent is the key for most magic, so I would not think that Hoodoo would be any different.

Please let me know what you think, and if can't reuse, please explain why! (I understand that for some spells, you are to dispose of the remaining ingredients) But for those that you are not required to do specific things with what has been used, I see no harm)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 18, 2013 8:08 am

avoiceanswered,

If you are continuing a work on one person or one situation, sure, you can remelt partially melted wax and make new candles or use previously opened but not completely used oils or incense powders in the spell.These are ingredients. But anything really personal that was named for someone -- a mojo, a doll, a root, a Lodestone, a bundle of herbs -- don't try to re-name it for someone else.

Go back and read ConjureMan Ali's post from 2010 about reusing herbs. He said it well.

================

galeb,

Every culture and every system of magic that develops within that cuture has its own traditions. Folk magic is specific to the culture in which it develops. Those who come up in one tradition or culture often try to make "correspondences" between their system and that of other people. I believe, with all due respect, that this is what you are doing here.

You say you are new to hoodoo and then you proceed to tell us all how "in other forms of magic" (unspecified forms -- hermetic? Ashanti? Taoist? Siberian shamanism? Zulu? Quechua? Jewish?) that "you can reuse crystals, lodestones, and things like that if you cleanse them after each use."

This is misleading and wrong on several counts:

1) Not all systems of magic use minerals. At all. Ever. (Some use a mixture of animal and plant ingredients but very few minerals. Some use nothing more than pen and ink on paper.)

2) Not all systems of magic have a concept of "cleansing" ingredients or tools. At all. Ever. (Some use things as they come from Nature and the very idea of cleansing the gifts of Nature seems disrespectful or fussy or obsesso-derange-o.)

3) Not all systems of magic permit re-use of anything. At all. Ever. (Dedicating each item to a specific purpose and naming it for that purpose and calling into it the powerful intentions and forces of that purpose may be an important part of a ritual, which would be made mockery of if the items could so easily be washed off and re-used.)

4) To many people, crystals are not the same as lodestones and would never be treated in the same way. Furthermore, to many people, carved stones are not the same as natural stones and would never be treated in the same way. You can learn why people make these fine distinctions (which you, obviously do not make) by asking questions about their cultures and their systems of magic.

No offense intended, but i stand by what i wrote above -- as i was taught in the culture of hoodoo, by African American middle-aged and elderly women in the 1960s-1970s in Oakland, California, Chicago; Illiniois, and throughout the South, you cannot "repurpose" dedicated love lodestones to another lover. it is just "not done" anymore than asking your new lover to wear your old lover's shoes is done.
catherine yronwode

galeb

Unread post by galeb » Sat May 18, 2013 7:22 pm

My intent was not to step on toes. Yes, not all forms of magic, in fact not many that I am aware of use crystals, or minerals of any kind, new age wiccan and some American Indian shaman use them, but they are used in several forms of energy work/healing and are reused hundreds of times after cleansing. My post was mainly in the form of a question, not as a all knowing response.

It is my understanding (from my studies and personal experience) that crystals and rocks/minerals have a natural energy that is individualized, but that they can be "programed" with the intent of the healer/magi and that by doing so they are given the power to do the work of magic or healing. and that the energy that was given them or that they absorb in their working can then be cleansed and then they can be re-programed for another use.

I don't know if this corresponds to any hoodoo beliefs or not, and that is basically what I was asking.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 18, 2013 9:19 pm

galeb --

Again, no offense taken and no offense intended, but the concept of "programming" a lodestone is just not something in hoodoo.

Salt, yes: "Salt does what you tell it to do."

But Lodestones? No, because "Lodestones are alive." That is, they are ENTITIES. It is the custom to select them with care, name them, and consider them as one would a working pet -- a hunting dog or milk cow or draft horse or mule. They WORK for you. They are not "things" -- they are individuals.

For instance, i have two money Lodestones -- Old Trey and Piggy. They have been with me for decades. I feed them magnetic sand and they work for me. I also have one large love Lodestone -- My True Love -- who lives under the bed.

That's just how we do it, brother.

What i wrote in the earlier portions of this thread, from 2009 to the present, is as honest as i know and as true as i know. Also, on my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on Lodestones, you will see my thinking on the subject or "repurposing" Lodestones. The page is here:

catherine yronwode

galeb

Unread post by galeb » Sun May 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Thanks, I understand your usage, maybe the use of the word programing was not a good word to use, I ask the stone(s) to help me with what I wish to accomplish. I call that programing, your term might be prayer, or pertaining, I do this from an altered state and with emotion. I consider everything as being alive, mineral/plant/animal and the Earth itself as well as the moon and stars.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Well, language is slippery, but in preserving and popularizing a culturally specific way of working, i find it valuable to use the terminology that is traditional to the culture. In this case, as a young Jewish girl who was graciously invited to learn about hoodoo from African American elders, i have reasons to insist that the terminology -- which indicates the mind-set and the ways of working -- be preserved. If icould learn it, you could too. I am inviting you in to a way of working that has been around for a long time, but to become part of it, you will need to accept it on its own terms, with its own terminology. Love of the culture encourages it. Respect for the tradition demands no less.
catherine yronwode

galeb

Unread post by galeb » Mon May 20, 2013 4:14 am

I agree, as stated before I am new at hoodoo, so I am not that aware of all the terminology used, and so was using what I am familiar with, is there someplace on this great website, a glossary or definition of terms? I am sure that there are others that are also unclear of what some of the terms mean and what the proper terminology is.
Thanks again for your prompt replies.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 20, 2013 9:13 am

Wow, galeb, you have opened up an interesting idea -- a web page specifically devoted to terminology. I have never written such a page, but this is an inspiring thought.

The topic of terminology is roughly covered throughout my writings (and those of Deacon Millett) on an "as needed" basis. One page where you will find general terminology discussed is:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html
catherine yronwode

galeb

Unread post by galeb » Tue May 21, 2013 3:46 am

I read through the article again, and found some of the terminology, but still a one source that explains it would be great, I will be looking forward to it. I plan on taking your course if you will have me. I want to learn as much about hoodoo as I can.

AJxoxo

Unread post by AJxoxo » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi,
I see that you can't re-purpose lodestones, but can you reuse them for the same purpose?
I used a pair of lodestones in a lavender love spell without a specific target. I've now met someone and want to draw her to me. I was wondering if I could re-do the spell or do one similar and directly targeting the 'lover' lodestone as her.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Hello AJx0x0x0
You could try it. Personally, I prefer new ones (in the event that the lodestone had someone else in mind for you). But that's just me.
Wishing you the best
Take care

GucciGirl13

Unread post by GucciGirl13 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:25 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum and also new to using Lodestones.

I purchased a medium Lodestone & magnetic sand about 6 weeks-2 months ago. I baptized it in whiskey, said prayers over it & placed it in a dish with the items to help intensify it's purpose (hair, nail clippings, pictures etc.). I have been feeding it daily and used the last of the magnetic sand several days ago, as I thought my spell/ answers would be coming to fruition?! *The stone was purposed for a specific "date" dealing with acceptance into a specific program/school.

I did not hear the "GREAT"/Positive news that I was hoping for ;-( While I still have HOPE & FAITH that the situation will turn out like I hoping for, I have stopped feeding the Lodestone because I ran out of magnetic sand! I guess I got ahead of myself & maybe fed it a little too much at the end thinking my spell was done....

Should I thank the lodestone & bury the lodestone NOW?? or should I order more magnetic sand & continue to feed it till I hear my POSITIVE news?? I feel funny now that it has sat for 4+ days with NO feeding ;-/

**Also, I have backed up my work by ordering a set of 3 candles that are still burning. Or maybe do I purchase a NEW stone and maybe do a new spell??

Any help would be greatly appreciated ;-) ;-)

Tracy

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello, GucciGirl13 ,

Sorry to hear that you weren't successful with this spell

My suggestion to you is to try a new lodestone. Because you didn't have luck, loss faith, and didn't feed it, you and the stone may not get along well.

Thank it and bury it and buy a new one. This time, take really good care of it as if it were your child!

Good luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:24 am

The re-use of magnetic sand is very common. Simply brush it off, wash the lodestone in whiskey or Hot's Cologne, and start feeding it again.
catherine yronwode

GucciGirl13

Unread post by GucciGirl13 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:44 pm

Thank you Catherine & Miss Aida for your replies. I did read about re-using the magnetic sand and am currently trying that. However, I just ordered a new, Larger stone and going to give that a shot too. I will thank & bury the current stone.... ;-)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:33 am

You might also want to consider the full Attraction spell kit for a goal like yours GucciGirl13: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Hello; I am going to see a apartment I really want tomorrow at 12:30pm (EST). Can anyone tell me how I can use a single lodestone to help me in getting this apartment if possible. Also if so how do I prepare my lodestone? I already have a lodestone for money so I have all items I think I will need to get this done....Thank you in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:53 pm

Hello, Godisgood-191

Well, first, take a look at this page to get some familiarity with the lodestone
www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

I would use a picture of the apartment and try to collect some dirt from either the inside of the apartment and/or dirt from the property to use with the lodestone.

But, don't forget to wash your lodestone and reprogram it. Although I personally don't reuse mine (but that's me) for other purposes).

Read the page I gave you for more spell ideas.

Wishing you the best and hope you get that apartment

Take care

GucciGirl13

Unread post by GucciGirl13 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:41 pm

Just an update on my situation about my Lodestone. I wasn't sure if I was having luck with my first stone, as I did not get the results I wanted for my daughters & received rejection letters to the schools we applied to. So I took the advice of one poster & Thanked the stone and buried it. I also purchased a 2nd LARGER stone & was much more careful with this one ;-) I baptized, named it & set a petition under it (written on the back of a pic of my daughters). I fed "Casper" everyday, talked to him etc. He completely pulled through for me (or maybe it was a combination of "Wishes" work too - my buried stone).

Anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks to the advice from those of you on the forum and Thank you to the Lord above for answering my prayer! Also, thank you to WISHES & CASPER for their work!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:18 am

Thanks for the testimonial -- and congratulations on your success!
catherine yronwode

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for the advice. I have unused lodestone so I will start there. Reusing lodestone for me makes no sense, because if lodestone are alive why would I want to confuse my lodestone. Please understand this is just my opinion. Miss Aida what if I have a lodestone like for money and it doesn't seem to be working can I wash it with whiskey and start working with that same lodestone for money of course. By the way I didn't get the apartment the day I was suppose to see it they called me to tell me it was rented the night before. I'm not giving up my faith is stronger then that.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello, Godisgood-191 ,

Oh, I am so sorry that you didn't get the apartment. Sometimes, things don't happen for a reason.

I remember I couldn't get an apartment (years ago when I was younger) ANYWEHERE. Then I was finally accepted into a complex ( 2 years later) and met my future husband. So, like I had said, sometimes there's a better plan out there for you

Yes, you can reprogram it for the same purpose.

Wishing you the very best

Take care

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Update about apartment. Well I thought I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, but I was wrong. Prayed for a specific apartment and I found it. Went on February 27th gave the landlord a month and half deposit excitement. At that time he tells me he forgot the lease. On March 4 I gave him a half months rent cause I was going to move on the 15th of March, because that's when the apartment would be ready. Once again the landlord forgot the lease. On March 4th at 7:20pm the landlord calls me to meet him the next day. I'm thinking he has the lease. Ready for this....the landlord went behind my back and rented the apartment out for more money and met up with me to return all my money I gave him. I am so depressed right not I have no idea what to do next.

Godisgood-191

Unread post by Godisgood-191 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Regarding lodestone for a apartment. What if I don't have a specific apartment yet. Can I take or draw a picture of a house and add some attraction oil to it and place the lodestone on top of the picture or drawing. Another question if it's not a bother. What other oils can I use and what color candle. I can use all the advice everyone has to offer. Thank you in advance.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:36 pm

Godisgood-191 wrote:Regarding lodestone for a apartment. What if I don't have a specific apartment yet. Can I take or draw a picture of a house and add some attraction oil to it and place the lodestone on top of the picture or drawing.
Certainly.
Another question if it's not a bother. What other oils can I use and what color candle. I can use all the advice everyone has to offer.
You'll find many good ideas in this thread: Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

novice

Unread post by novice » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:49 am

Hi,

I was wondering if I could take some used high John roots, wash them with whiskey and then use them to make high John oil. The roots were used in money mojo bags. I make two that didn't seem to work. So I want to know if I could crush those roots to make my own high john oil.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:25 am

novice,

These roots are difficult to crush, but you could do that, yes. This would ome under the idea of "re-using roots" rather than "re-purposing roots" them, by the way.
catherine yronwode

imtempel

Unread post by imtempel » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:43 am

I have a similar question, but this is in regards to reusing an amethyst and moss agate.

I performed a happiness spell last night and petitioned St. Dymphna. The amethyst I had is pretty big and since this will be ongoing work since I have struggled with anxiety all my life, and I don't ever really see myself being "done" with the spell, if I could reuse the crystals after cleansing them or if I should make up a little altar specifically for Dymphna and place the crystals on that altar.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”