Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

arilover16
Re: Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread post by arilover16 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:27 pm

thanks for your response.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:31 pm

There's a nasty little rumor going around about one of my targets and I was wondering if there is a spell or product line that would help perpetuate the rumor?

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi All,
I had a reversing candle lit by MISC and the report came back as below ..

..( Your spiritual candle -- Reversing Candle, Set on Our Altar -- was fixed, dressed, prayed over, and placed on the altar at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church .
It burned steadily.
According to traditional methods of divination, the resultant wax and smoke marks left in the candle glass were interpreted by Kelly on 7/26/2015, with the following result:
A ring of glitters at the rim of the glass signify a distraction that draws focus from this work and may cause some delay.
Just below, clear glass represents positive progress towards your desired outcome in the near future.
A thin ring of left over wax at the base might suggest that any unresolved issues from the past may need some focus for this work to complete. Continued faith and focus is encouraged! )

Plz need sincere advice on what should i do next to overcome this resistance and reverse all the evil back on the culprits.
BTW ,i protect myself and my home with regular chinese wash and FWP oil and candles.

Sincere Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, 89bingo,

that's really not a bad report!

have them light an uncrossing candle followed by another reversing candle.

that is my suggestion.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Thanks Ms Aida !
I will follow your sincere advice asap .
Thank you so much once again !

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi all.
I will update on my situation. I spent most summer with my ex and I'm still here. Almost everyday we fight, and he asks me to leave. He told me last night and today I'm not his girlfriend. He wants a sick, delusional, twisted relationship saying that I'm his daughter. I am so pissed off at him. I have been helping him every way I can, and he disrespects me badly.

Yesterday we were at his friends place and I had to excuse myself and broke down crying. He thinks I'm rich and I feel he is using me for my car and money. He is possessive. Don't wanna date me, but don't want me go with a guy. He keeps saying I'm not his type, he only likes blondes. Oh yeah, he said he better looking than me,which is bullshit.

He says things that hurt me deep down inside. Yesterday at the grocery store he said the cashier is very cute. And he eyes all kinds of women up and down. I found out from a mutual friend he cheated on me with multiple women last year. I am so sick and tired of his groupies bullying me. He told me today he wants to have sex with other women. I said why don't you ask them for money then. He said he doesn't want to be intimate with me, but he will now and then.

I am leaving soon. Another rich guy wants to help me here so he will be surprised. Oh yeah he demanded $200 from me yesterday for marijuana and told me if I don't give it to him to get out. I wanna curse him now, cause I am filled with so much anger and resentment. Last night on Facebook one of his groupies started crap with me on a posts, I asked him to delete her comment and he would not, but he deleted mine where I was defending myself. He has no respect for me and is using me, very emotionally abusive, and cold hearted.

I have his hairs, and I plan on stealing his soiled clothing. Help me curse this mofo. I want no woman to want him, his nature tied, I want him to lose his hair, get aged badly, bad luck, and everybody to hate him. I want him to get really fat and very unattractive. Help me. Give me ideas. I'm gonna place my order asap. I just want ideas so I can get revenge. I feel I am highly justified. Oh yeah he was gonna pour ice coffee this morning on my head,and he throws my iPhone, car keys and anything of value outside. I need him to get a dose of what's to come. Hit me up with great ideas. Much appreciated.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:46 am

Hello mmachix,

I have to say that I find your post troubling. This person sounds very abusive and I would like for you to have some kind of safety plan. Figure out what resources are in your area to help you in case he turns more violent. If you have the ability to leave him I it sounds to me like you should. He clearly does not respect you.

For the cursing work. You can always get a crossing spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html) or one I really like is Destruction products (http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html) or maybe even Damnation products.

Just please make sure to keep yourself safe.

Peace~

Nathen

BlackAngel65

Unread post by BlackAngel65 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:17 am

After not working for 3 years I started a job on 7/31/15 for 1st shift only. It was through a very good staffing agency. The very first day the group hired was asked if they would work another shift. A few of us cannot as I am a single parent and can't. I must be at home with my daughter to help =with school work and projects. After my temporary manager asked me personal questions ex, age of my child she decided I needed to work 3rd shift, which I can't but I told her I would let her know in a few days. On my third day of training she informed me that she was hearing that I was not getting the training. I was not sure what she was talking about because she was never around to know. Well on the 14th day she advised me that this job is not working for me and I needed to be working at a faster pace and she was terminating my contract. So she called security 2 men to walk me from the premises in view of quite a few employees like I had done something wrong. The clincher here is after I left the group that was training with me they were placed under another manager the hours changed from 6am-2:30 pm to 5am-1:30 and the one person she allowed to work 3rd had to come back to 1st shift because we were not being trained for the job we were hired for. And that the training was to be for the next 2 weeks. I know she didn't like me why I'm not sure I stayed to myself and I would not disclose any of my personal life. She lied to the staffing agency and told them I refused to work 3rd shift and there is no 3rd shift. I want to do a Lemon Freezer spell on her with the poppy seeds, red pepper and alum. I'm without employment and extra money to purchase anything right now this woman is a power tripper and she stole someone else's husband. I'm the only person that was removed from the group and people were disgusted that she was allowed to do this to me. She lied to the agency to prevent me from getting unemployment! Please tell me the details of the spell. I live in a right to work state and there is nothing I can do about this. I only want what she did to me done to her. Please help all replies will be helpful!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:26 am

BlackAngel65 ,

Please keep post in proper topics. This topic is about protection, you are asking for revenge work. the spell in question is that you take a lemon cut it in half, put her name in it to sour her, add red pepper to make her hot and burn, poppy seed to confuse her and alum to shut her mouth. Other items like black cat or dog hair to fight, vinger to cause her to sour, milk to spoil, all can be added. Rusty nails to cause pain, I like to take pins and insert them to seal the lemon to also cause pain, take rain from a strong storm to cause fighting in her life. Then seal the lemon in a jar. Freezing it holds her in that condition and prevents her from being in your life. You could also bury it in a grave yard to sour and spoil in the hot summer heat. If you can get a personal items, signature, photo to add soo much the better.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello, BlackAngel65,

This topic has been moved to the revenge subforum and thread.

Please read through these pages for more spell ideas.

Also, in addition to J82's advice, heck out this page: www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:16 am

Hi,

I'm looking for advice to stop someone being revengeful, which will damage themelves due to the anger and bitterness they've built.

Ive already got a healing, blessing and clarity vigil candle burning for them to see past the fog of anger. Currently my friend is making knee jerk actions which will damage his reputation.

What am I missing here? How can I get him to stop being revengeful to everyone around him.
Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Hello oceanblue,

The candle combination is a nice start. You might also try getting some of the powders and sprinkling them where he will come into contact with them. You might also think about adding Tranquility powders and maybe Peace Water and sprinkling those around where he will be as well.

Peace~

Nathen

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:01 am

i've been with a guy on/off for the last 20yrs.. way too long if you ask me. i always feel like i give him 100% of me and i only get 1% back in return. obviously this doesnt sit well with me. he tells me he loves me, so i always go back hoping one day things will change... but they never do.

he puts other girls above me when i'm the one who has bent over backwards trying to make him happy (which i know is my own stupidity). i'm just wondering if there is anything i can use to basically reverse our roles, or switch our roles.

i want him to be the one to give me 100% while i give him -9999% :lol:

i want him to be the one who has pains in his heart and stomach when i'm with other people, even if they're just male friends. i want him to feel every bit of love *AND* pain that hes ever caused me.

maybe not even reverse roles... but make him so obsessed with me so i can tell him to kiss my a** ..if you catch my drift.
I know i can do that without switching roles... but it would be much more fun (for me anyway) if he actually CARED, you know?

what can i do?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:53 am

vyxsin69

Do you have a history of falling for men like this? It could be the way you were raised. Sometimes the life lessons we learn don't have anything to do with God's love for us or with the Golden Rule. Which means, in the light of God's love, that they simply aren't true. I certainly don't mean this as a judgement on your character; it happens to everybody. That's what "fallen world" means. King Solomon Wisdom, Clarity and Pyschic Vision are your friends here.

If he's the only one that's ever led you by the nose like this, make sure he hasn't put something on you: Take some Uncrossing baths.

Then, when you're ready, go on to Cut and Clear, because you need to fall completely out of love with him and clear the way for the actual Mr. Right.

But I've skipped right over the kind of work you were asking about:

Make a doll baby of him -- but you really need his personal concerns for this. Put a matched pair of lodestone grits at the heart, wrapped in a command paper about how desperate he should be for your love. Treat it well, like you would a regular love dolly, to draw him in.

Then punish him as you see fit: pins and needles (I once impaled a client's straying husband on a whole bunch of knitting needles!), hang him by the neck, stomp him, hang him upside down blindfolded in the dark -- whatever your imagination can conceive.

You can even make him anatomically correct and lead him around by the dangly bit. Yes, put him on a leash.

I once worked a client's straying husband in this way, and then handed the dolly off to her to continue the work. He saw the light and they're happy together now, so I assume the punishments have ended.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:21 pm

honestly,what i'd like to happen is... have her move out and have him stop doing drugs and finally step up and marry me like hes been saying for the last 3 years and be a NORMAL husband and father figure. i say "normal" because we argue and break up over the dumbest things. if i'm upset, he says to relax. well, duh.. why didnt i think of that? stupid things like that. he doesnt have a sensitive or a romantic bone in his body. the guy is emotionally retarded lol, sadly. i dont know what else to do to make my dream come true of being his wife.. so it seems my only option left is to make him feel everything hes ever thrown my way... good or bad.

i used to practice back in the day and my spells always worked, fast too. but i stopped for a long while and i'm trying to get back into it. i feel like my magick has... well... lost its magick so to speak. i ordered a Blockbuster to hopefully fix this so maybe i can do something on him. i never messed with hoodoo, so this is all new to me but i'll definitely try the doll baby. luckily i have a friend who was my coven sister back in the day to guide me... and you guys here at LM :) i just feel theres a ton of things i need to do (spell wise) in order to have the life i've always dreamed of having with him. part of me wonders if its worth it.. part of me knows it is because he can be the sweet man that i love... he just doesnt show it nearly as often as i'd like.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:59 am

Hello Nathan

Thank you for the valuable advice. I'll order those ingredients ASAP.
X

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:09 pm

vyxsin69, I wish you good luck with the doll baby -- and it also sounds like you need to do strong and persistent Cast Off Evil work on him, and never let up.

Cast Off Evil spells and supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:18 pm

thank you, MissMichaele. you're the 2nd person to suggest a Cast Off Evil so i'm gonna check it out and order it more than likely. i'm also planning a honey jar and i've got some other things hidden up my sleeve ;) thank you to everyone at LM.. so glad i found this page xoxo

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:21 am

Tonight my sister was assaulted by her boyfriend and the father of her child. He choked her, kicked her, threatened her with a knife and then stole money from her. He also threatened to get custody of their son. She went to file a report and get a restraining order but the officers said that since he doesn't have an address that they can't issue a warrant despite the fact that they were ready to do so just a few days ago for something unrelated.

I want him to be arrested then when he's in jail, again, I want someone to put him 6 feet under.

What can I do on a budget, I'm working 2 jobs with very little and we just got a notice of foreclosure on our home. I am doing money/job work but I think this takes precedent being that my sister has to take public transit to and from work with her son and I don't think it's above him to try to kidnap him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:02 am

Hello, ConjuringCat ,

Oh My God!

That is just terrible!

Please please PLEASE get her to call a shelter for abused women. PLEASE. Otherwise, she will fall back into the trap of forgiving him, letting him come back, and then risking her life again. As you know, this is usually a vicious cycle.

So, whether or not she calls the police, they will guide her. Otherwise, call the shelters yourself and ask for guidance.

I don't know your budget, so here are a few links to give you some help here and you can chose for yourself:

www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

www.luckymojo.com/blackarts.html (<---one of my favorites)

www.luckymojo.com/dume.html

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html (<--I like this webpage because it gives the mirror box spell)

Also, you may want to consider clarity for her: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Good luck to you. You're a good sister for caring as much as you do
HRCC Graduate #1631

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:04 am

Hello all.

I'm embarking on cracking open my LM revenge oil for the first time very soon here and i am looking for some herb suggestions that is appropriate for a revenge candle spell. Im familiar with most cursing but revenge is a new area for me. What other oils are a great addition to combine revenge oil with for some extra oomph to it?. I have most herbs and oils at my disposal courtesy of my favorite supplier Lucky Mojo. :D

Thanks for the help
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello, wraithklewn,

Have you looked at this page? www.luckymjo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Great short cut to what's needed for many spells.

Wishing you the very best with your spells.

Go get 'em!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:32 pm

And this, too, wraithklewn, for revenge spells in particular:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:57 am

Thank you both Miss Aida and Miss Michaele this is helpful. I think ive decided on the following for my spell.. red and black pepper, goofer dust, vandal root, asafoetida and using revenge, destruction(or crossing) and damnation oils. Hopefully this should bring about what these people deserve.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:53 pm

Hello, wraithklewn ,

Sounds like a good plan.

Wishing you great success with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi. I just sold my car. The buyer did nothing but harass me for days, when I'm trying to spend time with my boyfriend, cause I'm heading back to Canada. He woke me up early the next day, and made me drive to motor vehicle for stupidness. He kept using my gas. He got into my car outside of motor vehicle yesterday and would not get out of my car, after I was so nice and asked my boyfriend to give him a ride back home, which I didn't have to. He kept sitting in the back seat and would not get out. My boyfriend had to ask him multiple times to get out.

After I left, he kept calling and texting my phone and stressing me out over a car title that I had to get from the guy I originally bought the car from. Even the other guy was getting mad. Cause he had me continuously texting and calling him. All day he has been hounding my phone and stressing me out. He also low balled me on the price of the car. Put major stress on me to call mechanics to fix the trunk latch. He just had me running around. He cost me to spend money out of my sale price and pockets.

Yesterday I got a hold of the original guy I bought the car from and he said he would change the paperwork around if I give him $100.I been nothing but honest and even showed the new buyer the texts. He said ok he will give me the $100 back after he gets the paperwork. I had to drive back to him to get it. So now I had to driver to the guy that had to redo the paper work an hour and a half away drive one way using my gas. The whole time the new buyer has been hounding my phone with text. So later on in the day my boyfriend and myself drive to a Wendy's to meet him to give home the paperwork. He take his time to get there. This scum bag was shady with his address to. So after he gets the papers in his hands he is standing there looking at it and then puts it in his pockets and says no he lies that the other guy said that he shouldn't have to pay the $100 that it's all my fault. I said you said to me you would pay me. So he walks away. I go drive up and down to try and find the car so I can scratch it up and damage it but I cannot find it.

I need instructions clear and precise how I can give this mofo many many years bad luck and cause him to spend money on repairs on the car. I only have his name, birthdate, and license number. Please tell me I will get right to ordering the stuff. He made my last days with my man stressful. He needs to be taught a hard lesson. I'm not waiting for karma

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Hello mmachix

Wow.. Sorry to hear that you had to deal with this situation. Well you ca do a couple of things.

First, if you have all of his Info you can call the police..

If you don't want to go there then I would recommend a spell for revenge... www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html

Good Luck..
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:20 am

How would I use the glass encased reversible candle? Would I just carve his name on the top black part? What about the red part?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:57 pm

mmachix,

You can carve the top and then when it burns down to the next part, carve that too.

But the free standing candle would be better for carving.

Good Luck
Two-Headed Doctor

lilaputin

Unread post by lilaputin » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi.
3.5 years ago I was forced out of a job I loved. The main reason being the owner wanted to put someone in the chair who looked better on paper. Competence be damned. A hostile work environment was created and ultimately I left because the idea of going into work made me physically ill, literally. After a week, they asked me back, but 3 days after I walked my children asked me who I killed, they hadn't seen me smile or so relaxed in a long time. So I knew before I met with them I wasn't going back. I took the severance and moved on.
Now there's a new owner in the company who is a good boss and isn't too thrilled with my replacement(s). There's been noise made about other things and every time he asks, he gets pointed to me as someone who can get the job done.... Of course he gets a dissenting view from people who'd just as soon I never happened. I'm surprised since I left, and I let go a long time ago, but it would seem that my coworkers haven't forgotten me, or let me go.
Good jobs are hard to get and keep. I did love my job. I have mixed feelings about returning but would like the opportunity to do so. At least ask me. What can I do to make that happen?
Also, hindsight being what it is, and revenge being a dish best served cold, how would I go about making sure that my replacement(s) at the very least have it served to them? Even if I don't get asked to come back, my gut tells me it's time to ask for retribution. While I was the most obvious example, I wasn't the only person they made miserable. I'd like a little payback for me, sure, but knowing now what they did to people I liked who didn't deserve their sh**, makes me eager to try.
The ideal outcome would be to be asked to replace my replacement(s), but I'd settle with those two being canned.

Ideas?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, lilaputin ,

If it's still bothering you, this is my advice: you have nothing to lose by trying.

ww.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

And you might want to sweeten the new boss to you and/or perform a spell that will make him like you such as: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Steady work also comes to mind: www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Also, please look at the posts on this thread for ore spell ideas

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:13 pm

I'm not 100% sure where should be posting this. I'm trying to find a spell to make my ex absolutely miserable without me and crave me till it drives him insane. My reason is because for years he promised to marry me, proposed to me a bunch of times and even got me a ring but it never went any further. I recently found out that the female roommate he lives with is actually a drugged up prostitute :evil: I get that this girl is his friend and I suppose he's "looking out for her" but this chick is bad news. I say she's bad news because as long as she's around.. giving him drugs and money, he has no need to settle down with me. She's also married and refuses to move out of my ex's house to be with her husband even though her husband sounds like a good guy (I've spoken to him a few times). Her husband and I do not want her living there. Another reason I'm pissed off is because when I was in the hospital having surgeries back to back that could've killed me, my ex didn't bother to text me or call me not once! :evil: Who does that to someone they claim to love?! What type of spell(s) should I do to get this guy to get rid of the roommate and beg for my forgiveness? Mind you, I do NOT want to get back with him. I'll be blunt.. I just want sweet revenge. The more miserable he is, the better. He strung me along for a lot of years and I've had it. He treats his friends like crap and the girlfriends he's had over the years he treated like worthless trash. It's disgusting. I thought about doing a honey jar simply to get him to call me so I can tell him where he can shove it. But I'm thinking since I'm feeling so negative towards him the honey jar might not work. I want him to do everything as I say...

get rid of the roommate
clean himself up
get a damn blood test because.. omg :shock:
propose again
be happy and loving and make all these wedding plans and then *BAM* I squash him like the roach he is.. and then have him live with that feeling for as long as possible.

I guess I should also inform you that I have a bf. We've been on/off for a couple of years and when I wasn't with him, I was with my ex. I don't want this spell to interfere with how things are going with my bf.. I just really want my ex to pay. The guy is satan on earth :evil: I know some of you might say it's easier to just move on, especially since I have a bf and if my ex wasn't such an evil bastard, I'd agree. Unfortunately, he deserves to get exactly what he sends out... and I'm more than happy and willing to make sure it gets done.

Thanks for listening :)

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:40 pm

I had this issue. My man wouldn't get rid of this evil woman that kept texting and calling him. Why not try influence to influence his thoughts. If you are with somebody else and happy, why not move on? Sometimes no matter how much magic we do, we just can't change somebody. Remember spells do wear off too. Also try a cut and clear on him and the girl or maybe hot foot

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello, LaLuna6669 ,

If you don't want your BF involved, then just do the revenge spells and crossing spells.

Then, let Spirit do the rest.

Additionally, you have a tall order and that's hard to fill. The more that you ask for in this arena, the weaker your spell will be. So...

Just petition Spirit to avenge you and seek revenge on him for everything he did to you

www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:33 pm

Thank you, mmachix and Miss Aida. I at least want him to call me so I can tell him which cliff to jump off of and have it eat at him wondering why I'm not falling for his crap again and then have him keep trying/calling.. kinda like, every time he calls and gets denied, it makes him want me more. I'll look into those spells. The influence one might be what I'm looking for. I was also thinking of doing a love spell for the roommate and husband so it cuts off my ex's money supply.

He just really makes my blood boil :evil:

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:34 pm

I've had a lot of success using the influence products

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:56 pm

I have success adding Confusion to Influence and Revenge products. This was just a social revenge spell, not a death curse, but my idea was to get the person to mess up badly. It worked better than I expected. She accidentally posted a photo on Facebook that was taken at a place she said she was not at, and all kinds of connections were made that got her in trouble. This was done with a white household candle. I did not have a skull candle at the time.
coastwitch

Can2017

Unread post by Can2017 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:32 pm

OK now, Miss Aida's warning has me a little worried - so here's hoping I'm doing/posting this right!

I need help please with choosing alternative ingredients/oil for a spell I plan to do.

It's based on ConjureMan's "Chains of Damnation" spell which he recommended to a fellow forum member back in April 2014.

It's pretty serious and fits well with my intention to strike back at the person who has ruined my life and tortured me with vile curses for far too long. I'm hanging in there with all my might trying not to give up and this is my last chance to hit back as hard as I can with what little I can afford.

My order for this spell included a black devil candle, Black Arts Oil, Destruction Oil, War Water and Goofer dust.

However, after following up with the ladies at the LM shop (thank you Nikki and Leslie), it doesn't look like I'll be able to get the War Water and the Destruction Oil soon enough.

The oils available to ship now with the rest of my order are: Jinxing, Crossing and Revenge.

My questions are:

1) Which of those three oils would you suggest I use in place of Destruction for best and most harmful effect? (along with the Black Arts), and
2) Would substituting 4 thieves' vinegar for the war water provide a close enough medium in which to soak his doll? (CMA’s spell originally called for Whiskey but Catherine okayed using war water instead - it also called for 3 oils but I can just about afford two).

I am also open to (and would be grateful for) any other equally punitive options you could recommend; though sadly, the ultimate payback of burying a spell in a graveyard is not an option for me. Also, mirror boxes seem to fire back due to what he has going on. Reversing, uncrossing and protection are doing little to help - again, due to what he’s doing. I’m dealing with a truly black-hearted nasty individual here and I’m painfully aware that this calls for a professional worker but I can barely survive as it is.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.
Blessings,
malamo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:46 pm

Hello, Malamo,

Yes! You're in the correct area!!

I will try to answer each question after your question:

The oils available to ship now with the rest of my order are: Jinxing, Crossing and Revenge.

My questions are:

1) Which of those three oils would you suggest I use in place of Destruction for best and most harmful effect? (along with the Black Arts)- Oooh! I LOVE Black Arts!! Why not mix all four? They are all good for your job.

2) Would substituting 4 thieves' vinegar for the war water provide a close enough medium in which to soak his doll? (CMA’s spell originally called for Whiskey but Catherine okayed using war water instead - it also called for 3 oils but I can just about afford two).- War H20 and 4 thieves are really very different in composition. I would go with the whiskey as originally stated in the post.

3) I am also open to (and would be grateful for) any other equally punitive options you could recommend;- I think your spell ought to be just fine the way you have planned it

4) though sadly, the ultimate payback of burying a spell in a graveyard is not an option for me. -May I ask why not? You could probably pay an AIRR member to bury it for if you can't get to one.

5)- I don't know the details of what this man has done to you but have you cleansed yourself and then protected yourself before doing all this reversing work on him?

Wishing you the very best and I hope you can "get" you revenge on this man.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Can2017

Unread post by Can2017 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:32 am

Hi Miss Aida! Great to hear from you again - and thank you for the super quick reply!

I'll try to get at least a couple of those oils (money permitting) and will opt for the Whiskey.

As for what this man has done to me, it's really a question of what he hasn't. Magically speaking.

In my last reading (back in December), the reader saw that he was working on my heart (sticking needles & the like), preventing me from having any kind of love in my life, and that the cause of my weight gain and change in appearance were also the result of his curses. Add to that, the financial ruin I'm in and the mysterious cancellations of the few job interviews I manage to get (out of work for 2 years now).

BUT, when things get really really bad, I remind myself of the prediction that I WILL get my justice by spring/summer time. That's the only thing that's kept me going this far. That and the daily calls from my kind employment counselor to make sure I'm 'still around'.

You probably don't remember that reading (and I don't expect you to, being the popular woman that you are) but I remember laughing so hard when you asked me "Who the heck is malamo?!" and I told you it was my sign-in name on the forum.

I'm not quite sure what you meant by "You could probably pay an AIRR member to bury it for if you can't get to one." so could you explain that to me when you get the chance? --- the reason I'm not able to do it is because of where I live and the high probability that I could get into serious trouble if I attempted that. Believe me, nothing seems more appropriate than handing him over to the spirits to take care of.

Lots of love,
malamo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Now, who the heck is Malamo??? LOL

Have you looked at these spells?: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

Also, if you don't have the money BUT you have Black Arts, that is GOOD GOOD GOOD! Black Arts totally wonderful stuff. You don't even have to wait to buy the other ones right now (maybe I misunderstood your question)

I have frequently used Black Arts in lieu of Damnation and/or Destruction if I run out of the latter. It works VERY well.

The Goofer Dust is such a nice topping to this spiritually explosive cake!

You can ask AIRR members which one will bury something in a cemetery for you (for a fee). Some do it!

I send mine out for burial because it's so cold here in Michigan that it would be impossible to bury at a cemetery (well, too cold to even go to one with all the open spaces and wind).

I am praying that you get your revenge SOON!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Can2017

Unread post by Can2017 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. I'm hopeful that this dark cloud will soon lift and I can 'breathe' again. Even with doing everything my reader advised, the SoB's really gunning for my heart and just not letting up!

I don't actually have the Black Arts. It too is on my order along with the other elements of this spell. The good news is, when I called the shop to add the replacement for the Destruction (as it wasn't being made just yet), Nikki told me it got made the night before. So Yay! I so wanted those two together.

Thank you for the link. I had previously read most of them but something about CMA's spell resonated. I think such resonance will add to the strength of the work when the time comes. I'm also preparing, while I wait for the supplies, by mapping out the timing and looking at what Miss Cat calls 'good weather'. Building momentum, if you will. I may accompany it by reversing & justice burnings.

Now about asking an AIRR member to bury the spell on my behalf: I'd very much like to do that, but don't know how to go about it. Is there a way to send out the request on the AIRR site, or do I contact them individually? I take it from your note that it's ok to send such works in the mail (?)

If any member happens to read this, and would be interested in doing it for me, then please (please) contact me. Hopefully the cost will be something I can afford.

Thank you so very much as always.
malamo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:50 pm

Hello, malamo ,

Please don't ask just anybody on the forum.

We have had a problem with people spamming our forum family members for rootwork and they are not AIR members that we can trust.

Just send the AIRR members individual e-mails and ask who can bury something in a cemetery and what their fee. Usually, if you address them by their names (Dear ___), they are more likely to respond to your query.

HRCC Graduate #1631

Can2017

Unread post by Can2017 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Duly noted Miss Aida.
Please keep me in your prayers and I'll be sure to update you on my progress with this spell.
malamo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello, malamo ,

I will be praying for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Can2017

Unread post by Can2017 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Thanks Miss Aida.

I now have a new question about this spell, if you'd be kind enough to help me with it:

I read through the instructions again and see that CMA said to fill up the jar with the alcohol of the perpetrator's choice (don't know why that registered as whiskey in my mind).

However, because this spell was initially prescribed for a sexual assault where alcohol may have been involved, I'm rethinking that part of it and wondering if I could just wrap the doll in a cloth or still in the jar but cover with goofer dust.

Would you say that the alcohol here is necessary to 'drown' the evil doer, or will 'burying' them in the goofer dust achieve a similar end?

Thank you in advance - blessings,
malamo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello, malamo ,

I think you might want to reconsider another spell if the intention was to hurt a rapist.

Send me the spell via PM and I will look at it.

But, I don't like altering spells this much. It misses the intention when too many things are altered. And it seems like there is too much of this going on

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Can2017

Unread post by Can2017 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:38 pm

That's a really valid point, Miss Aida. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I've sent to you the spell via PM as requested.
I suppose I could say I'm using it as an inspiration on which to base my own spell, and you'll see that it doesn't differ much from other cursing/revenge spells in terms of execution and ingredients.
I look forward to your insight and advice and, as always, thank you in advance for taking the time to help me out.
malamo

Can2017

Unread post by Can2017 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:47 pm

Message received, thanks Miss Aida.
I have faith I'll still be able to produce an effective working with what I have on hand and what's coming from LM shop.
Blessings,
malamo

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:14 pm

I have an enemy for whom revenge is justified according to a recent reading that I had done. The cards are basically saying that a previous curse had worked, and there is no need to do anything else, but I sabotaged my reward due to poor judgement. It will take additional work to reverse this failure. This person is going to use their power and influence over others to continue to hurt me unless I take action soon, and there is a victory to be had. The materials I happen to have are: A black cursing doll, the personal effect of something the person owned, a picture, their zodiac sign, date of birth, some spanish moss, 4 black candles, I can you cant oil, jinx oil, crossing oil, inflammatory confusion oil, reversing oil, sulfur powder, poppy seeds, alum powder, destruction powder, hot foot powder, 4 theives vinegar, regular vinegar, hot peppers, cayenne pepper, some pins and kneedles, some (clean) nails, a small mirror and knot weed. I'll have to do this at a distance since being at closer quarters will put me in harms way. I really don't want to mess this up since it's my last chance for the time being. The cards also indicate that a black arts setting of lights may assist me with this work. How would I use the materials that i have?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:39 am

Hi best78,

You could do many things - create a dollbaby for the person who cursed you, torment it, stick it into a mirror box to reverse their evil back onto them, put them in a vinegar jar to sour their life, etc. Please read through the forum on these topics and you will get lots of ideas.

You mention nothing of cleansing and protection. If you are being spiritually attacked, I highly recommend the 13 Herb bath and a thorough cleansing of your home with Chinese Wash. Then put up Protection to keep any additional messes from hitting you.

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:26 am

Thanks! Yes I have several herbs for cleansing as well as one of the pre-made 13 herb baths from LM. Sometimes I cleanse just because I had a bad day, lol. They are very effective in wiping away bad energies.

Sheisfierce

Unread post by Sheisfierce » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi all
I am new to Hoodoo so I hope my questions are understood.
I just wanted to know if a person or people do dark work to another person and are successful is it because that person was deserving of it ? And if that person who now has the effects of what those people set out to do can that person who is now affected have the right to reverse it back or just cleanse and protect themselves?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:57 pm

Hello, Sheisfierce ,

Not necessarily. Many people curse others successfully without justification (and they will eventually spiritually pay for those acts).

And, yes, the target can do reversing magic.

If they have placed the spell on you, I urge you to start your spells as soon as possible

HRCC Graduate #1631

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:51 am

Hi, personally I would say my case is justified, but last year, and at the end of 2014, I was targeted by a female on my social media accounts. This female firstly contacted my now ex boyfriend and tried to cause trouble, so we blocked her, then she started hassling me on other accounts. Last year, she targeted my Instagram and wrote horrible comments on one of my pictures which have since made me very ill.

I reported it to the police but they said they couldn't do anything unless I really knew who it was. After a little bit of rootwork done last year, I've since found out it is some crazed girlfriend of a guy I went on like two dates with years ago.

I have found where their holiday home is (I imagine he's told her lies about me then she's gone weird and started on me years after..) and was wondering if it would be affective to light crossing incense outside it and curse them both? Or revenge incense? Only other connection I have is an online phone number.

Her comments like I said have psychologically damaged me so I would like to get revenge. Is my idea any good or do I need to go a bit more in depth? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

Sounds justified to me!!

Revenge is prefect!!

I hope you get your target!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Mon May 02, 2016 7:45 am

Hi Conjureman,
I'm very interested in the above spell
You can get a black penis &
Anoint it with Black Arts oil and Crossing oil, then toss in some goofer dust, Asafoetida, Red peppers, Black Peppers, and stick it fill with needles and pins while cursing him with a vengeful heart. Burn that thing on his picture, or a personal concern of his. I am really curious to what exactly does this spell do to a man's sex and manhood. I'm really loving it and am anxious to use this on my man for his lies and cheating

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Hello Destiny,

This spell will do just what it says. His penis will not work, his sex life will be crap.

Peace~

Nathen

Excalibur

Unread post by Excalibur » Sat May 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Greetings. I have an enemy who I suspect may be trying to work me. I was thinking about this: Suppose I were to take a photo of the individual and each evening, after dark, smear it thoroughly with something that night critters find irresistible, i.e., peanut butter, or honey or some delicious gravy, and let them devour all of part of that photo, And suppose I were to do this for 40 nights in a row. What effect might this have on my enemy? (Thank you for your input.)

Note: I live surrounded by nature and we have possums, raccoons, red foxes, a bear or two and others. Also an enormous variety of insects.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello, Excalibur,

I like the idea!

I would love to know what the results are.

The only thing is that I would not use honey. I would stick to the gravy. Honey is too sweet and if you smear it on your target's picture, it may make your target appear sweet to others.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”