Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Courage and Mastery During Job Interviews

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:31 am

Hello!

I have an important telephone interview scheduled this week. This is for a position at a company I had recently applied to. I beat out many people just to get this interview (thanks gravel root) and I would like to know would be an effective spell to use to make me stand out in this interview. I'm already confident that I'm perfect for position, but in this economy, I need to kick-ass!
Immediately what came to my mind was the name- paper in shoe spell. I would write the employers name and cross it with mine then circle it with my written command. I will anoint it with master oil, sprinkle some sugar on it and fold it towards me, then tuck it in my shoe.
Anymore ideas to influence an employer over the phone?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Looking for Ideas to Have a Successful Telephone Interview

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:41 am

I would incorporate attraction oil or sachet powder.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
This could draw your potential employers to you, making them want to hire you, can use the oil on your petition paper and lightly dust your phone with the sachet powder.

Crown of Success oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Crown of Success is one of my all time favorite formulas for success in all of your endeavors. Great for job interviews, exams, etc. Again, oil on the petition paper, I would use the sachet powder on the phone along with another formula like steady work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-steady-work.html

Grains of Paradise:
http://herb-magic.com/grains-of-paradise.html
These are often used in job getting works, put 9 in your shoe along with the petition paper.

and Deer's Tongue:
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
I especially recommend this for times when you need to show how elegant and articulate you are in speech--perfect for phone work. I would put a little bit along with the sugar and one other item--maybe cinnamon for money drawing in the petition paper.

Sounds like you have a great attitude about this, put that in your magic and good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: Looking for Ideas to Have a Successful Telephone Interview

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:40 am

You could also dress your phone with Steady Work, Crown of Success, Victory, Van Van, Blessing, Prosperity, and/or John the Conqueror in any combination. Your name paper in shoe spell already contains a sweetener, or I would suggest a honey jar as well. A Steady Work vigil or a similar light made by you would be a third option.

Good luck!

EDIT: Oops, looks like Bri posted while I was typing. Great ideas! :idea:
HRCC Student #1339

CancerianHeart

Unread post by CancerianHeart » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 am

I purchased LM steady work oil, sachet powder, and candles in April (in hopes of securing a job). After burning the candles in the fashion explained on the Steady Work page, I have yet to secure a position. (I have had plenty of interviews for jobs I actually want, but I have not sealed the deal). This morning I found out that my unemployment was cutoff and I have no money to support myself. I immediately begin praying and applying for jobs and now two hours later, I have an interview set up for tomorrow morning (nanny position). I will keep applying for jobs and reaching out to people, but I would like to know what I can do with the supplies I already have (oil and powder) to better my chances of getting the job tomorrow. I have not done anything with the oil and powder, since burning the candles two months ago.

Thank you for your help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Got an interview tomm. How do I ensure I get the job?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:35 am

I would go and get a red candle, print out a picture of st expedite, and along with a dish of water. You can put some olive oil on the candle to him, and just pray to him because you are going to needs some fast luck.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Now for the interview, I would continue to pray, and I would put a dab of oil on your wrists and even in your palms. You can lightly dust your resume with the sachet powder if you would like. In addition, you can re-do the spell if you have any more candles.

Also, I would get a small piece of paper torn on all sides, and write the person name that is going to interview you OR the company (whatever it is) write that 9 times, then turn to the right once, and cross your name over theres 9 times. Fold the paper towards you twice, and stick it in either your right or left foot. You are going to do this the day of your interview so that you can dominate then to giving you the interview. You are going to want to tap your foot, and ask that they give you the job. Tap as much as you can. Keep it in your show the entire interview, and even the days following the interview.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

CancerianHeart

Unread post by CancerianHeart » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:46 am

thank you!!

candis

Unread post by candis » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 am

I have a question that is similar to the OP. I've been burning a series of candles to draw money and a new job. I receive e-mails and phone calls about job opportunities...however, they are not the field I want to work in, and some of the calls and e-mails are questionable. Is this a sign that the candles I've been burning are working? Since the calls are not related to the type of work I want, should I say that it's not working (and continue to burn until I see results?).

I also want to add that I want to do a career transition. However, I have minimal experience in the area I want to transition to. However, recently I studied and acquired my certification in that particular area. So, I want to stay focus on finding something in that area...I was thinking of adding attraction, look me over, so that the employers would overlook the years of experience I have, and instead they will focus on the certification that I just acquired.

Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:43 am

Were you very specific with what kind of job you wanted to draw when you were setting the candles? I find sometimes the problem lies with someone using a too general petition when they set the candles, even when they WANT to draw something very specific, then they get frustrated when what manifests isn't what they wanted. I would try and get much more specific with your petition and see what happens. It sounds like your work is manifesting opportunities - you're just not liking what's popping up and so need to get more specific in your work.

Also, make sure to follow up on those leads. You never know - a job may sound like it's not what you want, but if you dig a little more you may find there's a good opportunity hidden just below the surface.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

candis

Unread post by candis » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:47 am

Devi Spring wrote:Were you very specific with what kind of job you wanted to draw when you were setting the candles? I find sometimes the problem lies with someone using a too general petition when they set the candles, even when they WANT to draw something very specific, then they get frustrated when what manifests isn't what they wanted. I would try and get much more specific with your petition and see what happens. It sounds like your work is manifesting opportunities - you're just not liking what's popping up and so need to get more specific in your work.

Also, make sure to follow up on those leads. You never know - a job may sound like it's not what you want, but if you dig a little more you may find there's a good opportunity hidden just below the surface.
Thanks Devi,

Your replied to my post before I finished the editing, Below was what I added to my post:

I also want to add that I want to do a career transition. However, I have minimal experience in the area I want to transition to. However, recently I studied and acquired my certification in that particular area. So, I want to stay focus on finding something in that area...I was thinking of adding attraction, look me over, so that the employers would overlook the years of experience I have, and instead they will focus on the certification that I just acquired.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Those are great additions to your work candis for your petition. However Look Me Over is designed to bring attention to...and Attraction to draw things to you. I would use both if I wanted the employer to pay attention to me. I would also use I can and you can't to have the employer pay attention to me specifically and no one else.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

candis

Unread post by candis » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Those are great additions to your work candis for your petition. However Look Me Over is designed to bring attention to...and Attraction to draw things to you. I would use both if I wanted the employer to pay attention to me. I would also use I can and you can't to have the employer pay attention to me specifically and no one else.
Thank you for your reply jwmcclin.

ngreen35

Going on a 2nd job interview

Unread post by ngreen35 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Hello All,

On August 30th, I am going on a long anticipated second interview for a director position with a college. I have the names of the 2 bosses I will that I will be interviewing with and have found their pictures online. This will be the final interview and I really want this position. Also, I will be interviewing with them separately. I am considering using LM Crown of Success and Steady Work on a green candle with their pictures underneath, but it doesn't seem like enough. I have three other candidates to beat out.

Any and all advice is appreciated!!!!!

Thanks for reading

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Going on a 2nd job interview

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:23 pm

LM Esscence of Bend over FOR SURE!!!
Here is the link ahttp://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Great luck in your work and your future soon to be job!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Put everyone involved in this into a sweet jar, honey is nice but a jar of plain old sugar works just as well. I would personally leave off the Essence of Bendover for now, it has a degrading kind of edge to it and might be a bit heavy for an interview I would wait until you have the job. I would go dress myself with Crown of Succses and Steady Work oil and if you have it dress your hands with Boss Fix and make sure to shake there hands.

The LuckyMojo page on Honey Jars and Sweet Jars
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Good evening Hail Discordia! I have a question then, I have just ordered LM Esscence of Bend Over to assist with the needs of a loved one to proceed through a panel (through selection) was this a wrong choice? Can you suggest something different or explain why it is too harsh please?
Thanks in advance :)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Triplethreat wrote:Good evening Hail Discordia! I have a question then, I have just ordered LM Esscence of Bend Over to assist with the needs of a loved one to proceed through a panel (through selection) was this a wrong choice? Can you suggest something different or explain why it is too harsh please?
Thanks in advance :)
Well, thats a bit off track for this thread, so hows-about I PM you :)
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:23 pm

For the original post, I would actually get some I can, you can't oil/powder to help you prevail against your opponents. You can get the powder, and sprinkle it in the pathway of the parking lot or door way, or you can put it on the doorknob with oil as you walk in or out the door.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:35 am

I think I see where there was some confustion. Because his/hers position is a Director of a college which will most certainly be voted on or approved by a PANEL of people... Thats why I picked this particuar oil for a similir reason a (panel of people) are utimately going to decide his job as The Director of the college. I was approaching this for him with advice on the Board which will be deciding his job VS the individuals he will be competing with. So really I did not answer the whole question, and Hail Discordia is one of the "Wise Ones". (Best LM Advice givers)I am not going to disagree at all. Since I had not considered the competition, and was focusing on the Panel of Decision Makers, for the competition not the actual competition the I Can you Can't would indeed be great!
Good luck in this incredible opportunity!
Sorry for any mix up!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Triplethreat wrote:I think I see where there was some confustion. Because his/hers position is a Director of a college which will most certainly be voted on or approved by a PANEL of people... Thats why I picked this particuar oil for a similir reason a (panel of people) are utimately going to decide his job as The Director of the college. I was approaching this for him with advice on the Board which will be deciding his job VS the individuals he will be competing with. So really I did not answer the whole question, and Hail Discordia is one of the "Wise Ones". (Best LM Advice givers)I am not going to disagree at all. Since I had not considered the competition, and was focusing on the Panel of Decision Makers, for the competition not the actual competition the I Can you Can't would indeed be great!
Good luck in this incredible opportunity!
Sorry for any mix up!
It sounds like you have a great plan! I would also take a look at High John products, they work a treat for getting respect and recognition and can give a person that air of relaxed command and confidence. But what you got going now sounds like a solid strategy.
HRCC Student #1559

ngreen35

Unread post by ngreen35 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:59 pm

This is my first time time posting/asking for advice, and I have to say YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! The generosity of spirit and the willingness to share all that you know has me speechless!!! Thank you all and I can't wait to put everyone's advice into action!! I will update you on how the interview turns out, but you have all given me the confidence that I lacked to walk out of the room as the new Director!!

THANK YOU ALL! :)

nena1974

just got a call for an interview today!

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 am

I'm desperately looking to leave my current job. This morning I saw an add and answered it, got a call 5 minutes later. The job is in my field, hopefully making more money. The business owner and I talked during my entire lunch break, turns out we know alot of the same people whom he had already called before calling me. anyhow, he wants me to come in today, obviously I am not prepared, though I do have some of my supplies with me....I just so happened to grab my bag of oils and powders as I left the house this morning. So, what I have handy are....lots of love products: follow me boy, love me, chuparrosa, kiss me now, fires of love and stay with me. Also, steady work, road opener, money stay with me, attraction. Can I use any of these before I go into this interview this afternoon?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: just got a call for an interview today!

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:35 am

Yes! LM Attraction, LM Steady Work, LM Money Stay with me and LM Road Opener.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html read this page
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html read this page extra helpful tips!

Great News and Good Luck nina1974! Let us know how it goes!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 am

Steady Work & Attraction for sure...

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 am

Thank you both! and thanks for the well wishes Triplethreat! I have a great feeling about this :D

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:04 pm

How was the interview and how did it go? Depending on what you are appliying for, example for others that read you might be notified within a few days, or could be called back for a separate (2nd interview) or if upscale professional high appointed professions it might have to go through the 2nd interview process and go before a panel of people.
Good news hoping for you :)

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 am

Triplethreat! thanks so much for checking in. The first interview went great! it lasted 3 hours and I left feeling really good about it. I had a second interview with the owners wife yesterday, and that also seemed to go very well. She said I may hear from them as soon as today. They have to work out salary, because I did ask for more than they offer, but I'm also more qualified than what they were looking for originally so it sounds like they're willing to work with me. Hope to check back in with great news very soon!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:21 am

Great going and "Your Hired"!!! My wish to you!!
Keep posted please :)

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:32 am

Triplethreat, your wishes come true because I got an offer!!!! now were just finalizing a pay plan! I'm hoping they will give me what I asked for, it will make a huge difference for my family and for my personal self worth...it's been a really tough two years. Thanks so much for the prayers and well wishes! :D

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:44 am

You are welcome and well deserved! Great going YOU did it :)
Congrats!

ningyou

Got a job interview coming up

Unread post by ningyou » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:42 pm

I've got a job interview coming up and I was thinking of using the trick where you put a name-paper with the interviewer's name on it under your left foot and tap it.

Would I be right in assuming that gravel root and Steady Work powder could be added to the name paper to give it a little more oomph?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Got a job interview coming up

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:39 pm

I am not sure if you mean that you would put the name paper in your left shoe and walk on it all day and during the time of the interview, or if you mean putting the name paper underneath your shoe, tapping it and then walking away...I would go with the former. But yes, steady work powder or oil and a bit of gravel root would be good to add to add. If you feel that you need eloquence in your ability to communicate I would recommend deers tongue leaf, if you need wisdom and clarity to present yourself, Solomon Seal Root.
Good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Also if you have either on hand, burn a Crown of Success or Steady Work candle at home while you are interviewing...

ningyou

Unread post by ningyou » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Thank you both for the heads up! :) Yes, Miss Bri, I meant putting the paper in my shoe and walking around with it all day....could raise some awkward questions if I left the name paper there, lol.

Thank you, also, for the herb and candle suggestions. :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Good Luck in your interview! Keep us posted.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Congrats on the interview, and let us know how it goes.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:20 am

Good luck and good advice has already been given. Stay fucused, get a good nights sleep the night before and remain confident.

ningyou

Unread post by ningyou » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Update time!

Today has been an awesome day so far. I was going through some old boxes of my things (as I am currently living with family) looking for my diffuser, since I read that you could use your Lucky Mojo oils in a diffuser. Just before I found my diffuser, I found a bag of candles (they must be about five years old now...). I've found a bunch of blue candles, two yellow candles, two white candles, a purple candle, two green candles, and a pink candle.

Anyway, I was called to do an interview at a place I applied to just today], so I made a quick name paper for the fellow interviewing me, threw in some Steady Work powder and gravel root, put him under my foot, and then, since I don't have a Crown of Success Candle, I put some Steady Work oil in the diffuser.

I think the interview went really well. I should know if I have the job by tomorrow. I'll probably keep the fellow who interviewed me under my foot for the rest of the day and into tomorrow...hopefully that won't be overkill.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:38 pm

Nope it wont be overkill, and I think you did a great job in putting that together so quickly. Perhaps you can follow up with St. Joseph to help you to get the job or any job in the future.

www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

anyacreate+

Money, Power, Courage, Success, Clearing: Which Spell?

Unread post by anyacreate+ » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:13 pm

I have been in the healing professions for many years. While I trust my skills, I have not been good at marketing myself and as a result, have an unsatisfying job that barely pays the bills, while my talents & gifts lay dormant. This has been an issue for as long as Ive been trying to do private practice work. This is not only frustrating to me because I am not living to my potential- but it also doesn't help anyone else- those who might benefit from my services. Im not sure where to start. Any suggestions?

thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Drawing Money, Power, CourageSuccess, Clearing: Which spell?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm

I recommend a reading to get to the root of your dormancy. (AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) Ask the reader to recommend a regiment for you to success. There are several rituals designed to remove baggage and open the way to success. Just to name one, I like the 13 Herb, 9 Herb and 7 Herb Spiritual Baths (well I guess that three). Sometimes its just that 'stuff' that bogs us down especially when we are in the business of helping others, we do not take time to help ourselves. Read the link below, several other methods were discussed as well.

after-cleansing-negativity,-how-to-open ... tml#p59464

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Money, Power, Courage, Success, Clearing: Which Spell?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Jwmcclin, you know I "cant quote", so ditto jwmcclins post, to anyone else that reads.
The help in your message is GRAND. This post "hits home" for many, and you are absolutely right. Wonderful advice!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:19 am

Here is the link for the baths are previously mentioned
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.htm
http://www.herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html

I do agree that you should take the baths. And I would definitely link with a rootworker to see what you can do with marketing yourself. I know Miss Cat is great for this, and has spoken many times about various things you can do rootwork and non rootwork wise to even develop a website. So perhaps she would be the one you would want to get in contact with.

Now I would do some road opening work, and clarity and king solomon work so that you can be clear headed, and have the ability to make clear decisions about your current profession. The road opener work will get you clear of obstacles and going in the right direction.

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

In addition, you may want to work with Master Key products, and John the conqueror products to help you MASTER, and get some POWER in your profession.

www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

Crown of success is another great one as well. www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Again, the best thing to do is contact a rootworker just to see what can be done. And perhaps you can link up with someone else in the healing profession, and learn from them as well. Networking is such a key element in helping and healing professions as we all can't do it alone.

anyacreate+

Unread post by anyacreate+ » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:00 pm

Thank you All for your suggestions. Good sound advise. Very helpful. :)

anyacreate+

Unread post by anyacreate+ » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Thank you All for your suggestions. Good sound advise. Very helpful. :)

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:39 pm

I actually was going to do the STEADY WORK, and I have gravel root, I didnt know I can use Solomon Root, or Deerstoungue as well. I'll most definately add those herbs to my work. Thanks :)
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

beautiful
What to do to increase chances of getting an interview

Unread post by beautiful » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Hello I am in the process of mailing in my state application along with my cover letter, and resume. I am applying for a accounting student assistant state job. So I have 1 in several hundred chance of getting picked out from the load of applications other students and people are sending in. This is very competitive here.

Will someone kindly tell me what I can do to increase my chances of getting my resume consider to get an interview from them?

I know the name of the woman who is reviewing the mail in applications and resumes. But no pictures.

Thank you all in advance!
you are beautiful no matter what they say...

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate
Re: What to do to increase chances of getting an interview

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:18 pm

You can incoorporate either a CROWN OF SUCCESS or STEADY WORK HONEYJAR or SPELLKIT:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

If you believe this is competition related, than theres many ways for you to go about this:

Good Luck supplies, to help you in the matters of love, money and career successes - http://www.luckymojo.com/goodluck.html
I Can You CAN'T Supplies, to hold another person back, for you to get ahead - http://www.luckymojo.com/icanyoucant.html
Last but not least, Victory supplies, when seeking triumph over others - http://www.luckymojo.com/victory.html

Here's a List of herbs to also help you get the job or interview:

Deeerstongue - to help you speak eloquently to your prospective interviewer
http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Gravel Root Chips - put a chip in your left pocket anointed with STEADY WORK oil and powder carried with salt to help get hired; you may also make a tea out of this, and bathe in it before dawn to be dressed for luck and draw a job you want to you
http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Do you recommend I try to lightly apply a little bit of success oil on the envelope's corner when I mail my papers in?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:15 am

Hi beautiful,

You could work with the oil, however it will discolor the paper. If you want the trick not to show, dust using powders both your paperwork and the envelope.

You may also want to consider using Look Me Over on the envelope. Although it's more of a love formula, it also is good for what the formula name says: being looked at! Which will help giving you the edge over all the other employees.

Another potent way to work would be to have MISC set a run of vigil lights for you through the selection period to help back up your work.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:03 am

Lightly sprinkly some Crown of Success and/or Steady Work on your resume, but don't leave any on it that can be seen. Burn a Steady Work vigil or a white, blue, or green candle dressed with Steady Work and/or Crown of Success oil. Pray Psalm 123:2:

Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their master, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

luckfindme

Sugar Jar for Job Interviews/Offers

Unread post by luckfindme » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:56 pm

I'd like to help a family member who is losing her job. I had been told that sugar jars to sweeten hiring managers would be great for this purpose. I have gravel root and cinquefoil herb for this purpose.

If she is concerned that one of the hiring manager may need a bit of persuasion( regardless of the fact that my sister has a great work history and is a fit) would licorice or calamus or both be good?

What about Boss Fix and Compelling or Commanding (or something stronger) aside from Steady Work Oil to address any business cards?

If I have her shake the jar and pray over it everyday and separately light a candle on Thursday for Jupiter would that be ideal?

How much time should I have her give this? Few weeks before a sign?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Sugar Jar for Job Interviews/Offers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Gravel Root, Licorice (http://herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html) and Calamus (http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html) work well together for job getting conjure

Actually Gravel Root (http://herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html) is an ingredient in Steady Work and in this case I would order it from Lucky Mojo (no guess work). You can also order the bottle spell, again no guess work.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Thank you Mama Micki!

simplydevine

Name paper in Shoe for job interviews

Unread post by simplydevine » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:51 am

Hello, I have a interview this afternoon and it's possible that I'll have a second one right after the first one. The first one is with the hr manager and the second one will be with the person that I would support.

So my thought is to do a name paper in my shoe dressed with LM steady work, crown of success and cleo may oils with some LM five finger grass herb and a dab of honey.

My question is since I may have two interviews, do I do two separate name papers? And do I put them both in my shoe together or switch them per interview?

Thanks for your help!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Name paper for job interviews

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:56 am

Looking at the time, you may have worked this situation out already. I would not include Cleo May for job interviewing unless you are looking for a man with money to hire you???? is that your thought here? You can write your petition to include both names... Good Luck on you job interview...let us know your success.

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi Jwmcclin! Thank you for responding. Well yes, I was pressed for time so I ended up doing two separate name papers and placed them both in my shoe. I ended up only meeting with the HR manager, who wanted me to meet with the executive that the position supports, but the lady had already left for the day. So she is going to schedule me to meet with her some time next week.

I used the cleo may because I thought it was primarily for the purposes of having someone give/pay you money. I didn't know that it was specific to men only! LOL!

I did sprinkle a bit of salt, from a salt packet that I saved from the McDonald's bag, over the doorway on my way out of the building. But as I was doing it, I realized that I didn't know if I was supposed to say anything in particular or not. So I just said, really quickly, 'this job is mine' about three times as I was sprinkling and walking out. Is that okay?

And one more thing; how important is it that the name paper be in the left shoe instead of the right shoe? Until today, I've always put it in my right shoe, because it just felt 'right' to me for it to be on that side. But today, while I was waiting to meet with the HR manager, I switched them to my left shoe... just to be on the safe side cause I really need this job. So I'm just wondering if it really does matter which shoe the paper is in.

Thank you!

I don't have any gravel root, but I do have the Lucky Mojo five finger grass and LM sassafras root chips. Should I have mixed that with the salt? I am going back for another interview next week so I could do it then...

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi! I just found a picture on FB of the lady that the job will be supporting and that I will be interviewing with next week! :D It's not very clear/sharp because it is a small pic of her, but couldn't I do something with that? Maybe use a copy of that picture as my 'name paper'???

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Cleo May is specifically for women seeking to get money from men.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:59 am

Thank you Mama Micki, any thoughts on the name paper or the salt packet? Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:42 am

Actually Salt is powerful own its own, just tell it what to do. Here are a few additional discussions on job getting conjure...
influence-and-controlling-oils-effect-t11882s90.html
job-interview-t9240s75.html
got-a-job-interview-coming-up-t10616s720.html

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”