Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Gravel Root Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
patreece75

Gravel Root Questions and Answers

Unread post by patreece75 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:44 pm

Hi all-
Do to company lay off lost my job last month and was looking for way how to get another one. I came across a spell that said if you soak Queen of the Meadow for 7 day and after strain it and take a bath with John the Conquer bath salts this should bring luck. Well I was looking for the this herb and could not come across it. So what I did was do a search and it came up as Gravel Root. Is this true? Is Gravel Root another name for Queen of the Meadow?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Gravel Root

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Yes indeed it is. You can read about and buy it here:
http://www.herbmagic.com/gravel-root.html

And I must say if you are going to do rootowrk then go ahead and pick up a copy of ms.cat's book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#botany

HER-GRV-ROOT
Gravel Root
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
HRCC Student #1559

redacepilot

Gravel Root

Unread post by redacepilot » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:24 pm

How do I use a Gravel root to receive a raise on the job?

rjwcim

Unread post by rjwcim » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 pm

You can carry it with you in your pocket or mojo bag when you ask for a raise. You can also use it as an incense if your doing candle magic for the same purpose. If you get a copy of miss cats HHRM it will tell you in more detail. Strongly recommended.

Ra'Shay

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:47 pm

The magical qualities of this product are described in this book, with folkloric hoodoo spells for use in practical conjure,

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic Paperback by catherine yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mina
Newly Registered

Gravel Root

Unread post by Mina » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:47 am

Hi

I was told that gravel root helps with getting a new job or a raise. I just got into real estate school, I finished my school but I have to pass the state and national exam, I have very bad test anxiety. I forget everything in nervousness. Does gravel root help with test anxiety or helps you concentrate or pass the exam or is there anything else out there? Also can gravel root help me get more contacts for house or clients to sell homes ?

Anything would be great help
Thank you,
Mina

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:37 am

My friend struggled with test anxiety , took the same test like 5 times. I however viewed it was whatever, ill take it and see what happens. I relaxed ..thats the attitude you need to take. Clarity products, king Solomon products, for knowledge, crown of success for well success.. attraction to draw new clients.
http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:46 am

Mina

Crown of Success will help with attracting clients and passing your exams.

King Solomon Wisdom is traditional for school success. Use Psalm 134 as your prayer and in your petition paper. Since nervousness is an issue, use Tranquility, too.

You can find all these supplies here:
A good old simple spell for mastering coursework is to stand on your textbooks -- get that material under your feet! -- while praying for mastery.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Sophistine
HRCC Graduate

Re: Gravel Root Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sophistine » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:03 am

What are some uses for a whole Gravel Root? I intended to buy the chips but bought a whole root by mistake. It is too large to use in a mojo bag. I know I could cut it up into smaller pieces, but I'm wondering how else to use it. Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:48 pm

You could use it as an altar piece if you have an altar devoted to work matters. It can also, as you surmised, be broken into smaller pieces to use as needed.

This product qualifies to be included in the Lucky Mojo 6 Herb and Root Special.

When you order SIX of our regularly-priced herbs or roots, you only pay for FIVE and, as a BONUS GIFT -- we will also send you a FREE Red Flannel Bag that you can use to make your own mojo hand. Just order the Special, and be sure to list your SIX herbs and roots in the message area of your order.

HER-ZSP-6HRB
6 Herb and Root Special (6 Herbs + Red Bag)
$17.50

http://www.herbmagic.com/six-herb-special.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Sophistine
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sophistine » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Aura, thank you for the suggestions!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:47 pm

The medical qualities of this product are described in this book, with traditional folkloric remedies for home-herbalists to try.

BOO-BOT-TAMB
This Amazing Book by Sunrae Products Company, ed. cat yronwode
$9.00

http://www.luckymojo.com/thisamazingbook.html
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:47 pm

This product qualifies to be included in the Lucky Mojo 6 Herb Tea Special.

Buy six herbs for use as teas and receive a free small muslin tea steeping bag. To qualify for this special you must select six of the $3.50 HER (SKU code) items listed in this section. Botanical and Mineral Curios do not qualify for this special.

HER-ZSP-6TEA
6 Herb Tea Special (6 Herb Teas + Small Muslin Bag)
$17.50

http://www.herbmagic.com/six-herb-tea-special.html
catherine yronwode

OrionPhilemon
HRCC Student

Unread post by OrionPhilemon » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:32 pm

I have a question about gravel root, if I may.

I got some recently from a spiritual supply store, and from the way it looked, I was sold the aerial parts of the plant. "Queen of the Meadow" was how it was labeled in the store. I asked, given the name "gravel root", if I needed the actual root of the purple boneset / queen of the meadow. We checked Miss Cat's book, but it didn't name the specific part of the plant, so I was just going by the implication of the name "Gravel Root."

So -- for Steady Work work for instance, is the root needed... or are the aerial parts that I ended up with just fine?

Thanks,
Kevin

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:43 pm

Hello OrionPhilemon,

I responded to a post you made a little earlier and I am just now noticing that you are a new member here. So first and foremost, Welcome! We are very glad to have you!!

That said, I understand now that you are most likely not aware that this is not a general hoodoo forum.

This community is dedicated to the customers of Lucky Mojo and its affiliates, therefore we cannot comment on anything that you purchased from another supplier.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the gravel root that we sell here or any other product in their respective forum. For your convenience I have posted a link where you can order it right here from the forum.

HER-GRV-ROOT
Gravel Root
$3.50

The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:51 pm

Dear orionphilemon;

In the case of Gravel Root, a.k.a. Joe Pye Weed, all parts of the plant are medically active. it is a diuretic that has long been utilized medicinally by Native Americans to reduce edema and to clear the kidneys and gall bladder of stones ("gravel") and to treat gout because it provides an antilithic effect on uric acid crystals.

However, hoodoo is also called "Rootwork" because there is a distinct preference to work with roots, and, given the choice, the root would be the preferred portion of the plant.
catherine yronwode

OrionPhilemon
HRCC Student

Unread post by OrionPhilemon » Wed May 08, 2019 12:18 pm

Thanks so much for the clarifications, Miss Cat and Keith!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”