Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Success in Sales and Marketing

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Success in Sales and Marketing

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Great advice jwmcclin!
MerryMe welcome to The Forum!
A reading and some recomendations from a member of AIRR would be very benefical:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
The member of AIRR could recommend products and also assist in what to do, from clearing away and uncrossing, to opening up new roads with prosperity, money and success. (retirement, a new "family venture",etc)
He might be ready to sell, but he might not be ready to let go.
Good luck and again welcome to The Forum!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Very appropriate advice Triplethreat.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MerryMe

Unread post by MerryMe » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Thanks everyone. You have been so very helpful!

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Sun May 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Hello! My current job is in door to door sales which is a drag sometimes especially with summer coming =(. I am doing more work to open the road to a better job for me but in the mean time I would like to find ways to attract more sales. I just just got look me over oil and deers tongue herb in the mail on Friday and was able to use it that following day. It did help to get more doors open and helped me more with my pitch but i still got a bunch of no's. Now in order to keep things running smooth until i find something else I have to at least get three sales per wee, five being my quota for my bonus. Any suggestions? I just got a loadstone in the mail of about three pounds, has a lot of those crystals on it it's pretty cool, I would like to incorporate that into the mix as well.

Thank you all for your time :D

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun May 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Sales, Sales, Sales... Look me over, as you have sugested. Yes! Deers Tongue absolutely.
And the basics for any job but especially Money Drawing, Attraction, Crown of Success, Steady Work, King Solomon Wisdom, Clarity (you have to think clear and fast and know what you are talking about!)
Prosperity, Wealthy Way... Sales can be anything from selling news papers through a call center to the best on Madison Ave in NY.
Lets say a widget you want to sell the best "widget" possible. Dress you and the product, the presentation and your business cards (powders on the paper). (Crown of Success and Attraction and Look me over)
Also Open up the Roads... Lucky Mojo Road Opener and VanVan (a Fave) Similar but different and both Grand!

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
The Lodestone Feed him. I hope you have magnetic sand ;).
also Five Finger Grass:
http://herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html
Selling is asking and telling. You must be able to listen, control a conversation, control and close, and most importantly believe in what you sell. Do you have the "widget"? (fictional sales thing)
this should get you started MightyScorpio
Good Luck!!!
#1606 GA

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Sun May 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Thanx Triple =) just finished dressing my pamphlets with look me over, attraction, prosperity, money drawing oil. Then dusted with money drawing,prosperity, and lady luck powders. Next LM shopping spree I will include more van van items because I only have the bath crystals....Going to cleanse some more and build a spell tonight with what I have on hand and do a bath with the van van, attraction, and money drawing before work tomorrow. will keep this updated=)

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Tue May 31, 2011 7:49 pm

okay guys,

today was the first day of my work week and it was looooong, i think i may have over dressed some of my handouts :lol: BUT! At the end of the day a sale fell right into my lap :mrgreen: So I got my first one of the week. Four more to go!

Edited to say that I dressed myself with attraction, prosperity,and look me over oils...I dusted my chest with the same blend of powders I put on my handouts :D .

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Go MightyScorpio!!!
#1606 GA

Michael-Coltrane

Unread post by Michael-Coltrane » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Hi All,

I want the new book that I just published to sell well and to benefit those who read it. I have done ritual around this and wish to do more to amplify this intent.

I'm using 5-Finger and Crown of Success Oil on the book itself and on my fingers when I visit the web sites of my publisher, Amazon, and my authors page.

Does anyone have other suggestions for treating my book (and/or myself) for increased sales and service to readers?

Thanks!

Michael

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:21 pm

I would work Look Me Over, Crown of Success and Prosperity for customers to be attracted to my book and want to buy it.

Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html)
Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html)
Prosperity (http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html)

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:24 pm

I know ppl who dress their products with look me over , though id think you would have a hard time dressing everybook. In that case I would result to using candles dressed with the oil and that purpose such as a 7 day look me over set on top of a copy of the book with a petition stating what you want.

Michael-Coltrane

Unread post by Michael-Coltrane » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Thank you for your suggestions!

katitiak

Unread post by katitiak » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:40 pm

I have a great idea to start my own business and I would like to know what spell I should do to start, be stable and successful. Please give me some advice. Thanks! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:57 pm

You should start by telling us a bit more about the business -- a shop, home business, internet business?

Reason we need to know is that in our line of work, actual spiritual supplies are deployed and used in physical ways (as floor wash, hand-wash, bath, powders, incense) and although we can name many Money Drawing type products, and the prayers that go with them, we cannot help you deploy these unless we know the nature of your physical set-up.
catherine yronwode

katitiak

Unread post by katitiak » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Thank you, I have a device (personally tested) that helps firm up sagging skin using low level heat. It encourages collagen formation to tighten loose skin. I want to help people who cant afford this otherwise.

katitiak

Unread post by katitiak » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:01 pm

I will do this from home

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Prosperity, Crown of Success, and Road Opener would be good products to use.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:11 am

So if you work from home are you going to have a room or dedicated area for your business where you clients would come in for the treatment? If so, then you would definitely want to work with floor washes and sachet powders to draw clients. wealth and prosperity. First you would want to cleanse that area with a product like Chinese Wash and then you would could use products like money drawing bath crystals, prosperity bath crystals, and attraction bath crystals to create a floor wash that you could sprinkle around the area. Flyers, business cards, and brochures left at specific places that advertise this product should be dusted with the same combo of sachet powders. These are just a couple of ideas to get you started!
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html
Good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

katitiak

Unread post by katitiak » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Thank you for your help!

MidnightSun

Unread post by MidnightSun » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I could get some guidance on my situation: my husband works in sales...the work is not coming in and it is really slow and we are scared that he will get laid off.

There are some people in his industry that really dislike him and I think that might be negatively influencing his work situation.

Are there any spell kits that I should use, or should I use the Van Van to clear the way?

Thanks for any suggestions!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:17 am

Steady Work spell kit is a great one for a situation like this, Boss Fix honey jar to keep his bosses sweet to him.

Another trick is to make a conjure jar for him. Put his business card dressed with Steady Work, Money Drawing, Attraction, and Boss Fix into a jar with Five Finger Grass, Deer's Tongue, Pyrite, Lodestone, Devil's Shoe String, Gravel Root, and Sugar. This combines money drawing elements with success elements to make him more proficient and convincing as a sales man (you can draw all the clients, but if doesn't have the "sell" it won't do it much good) combined with protection of money and job for evil.

You shake this up as you pray that he draw new customers while having his job protected. I also like putting real money into a jar like that.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

MidnightSun

Unread post by MidnightSun » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:05 am

Thank you so much for your suggestions I am definetly going to start working on it and will post any results!

princessa

Unread post by princessa » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:29 am

I'm in a network marketing business selling a high tech water machine.
I love the business and they have great marketing and support. I'm out there promoting it with online ads to invite people to the demos.

I'm also in another network marketing biz and it's been a struggle to get people signed up.

The water business has a better income potential, I can also promote it online and I'm building a website to help the process and will also utilize social media to increase traffic to the site.
My goal is to attract the right people for my businesses and for the interested people to sign up. It would be great to build an online following and was wondering what are some ways to attract people to my website?

It was recommended for me to try Master Key and Master products to be successful in establishing my businesses. I would like a formula for something that will help things to flow in a nice way, to remove the obstacles that were there before so I can start seeing a profit from both of my businesses, and to start the process of residual income.

What is the best way to use them to achieve business success?

What color candles are good for Mastery and Master Key?

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:35 pm

I would start with a Van Van spell kit - it will clear away any obstacles, and help open the way for great opportunity and good fortune.

Follow that up with a Money-Drawing Kit to help get the money flowing into your business. You can work a Crown of Success spell kit concurrently, and mix in some Master and Master Key oil to that to tune it to your specific intents.

If you wish you can follow that work up with a Money Stay With Me kit to help you save the money that comes in, if that's something you're concerned with.

Following that game plan of work aimed at your business should really show an marked improvement in your influx of clients.

I generally like to use purple candles with Master and Master Key products.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

princessa

Unread post by princessa » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Thank you so much for the helpful advice, I do feel a Van Van would help to start clearing the path and would be a great first step.

So far I have 2 wonderful prospects that could be my first customers. They love the water and are very interested, so just need to close the deal!

Jude9

Unread post by Jude9 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:01 am

I'm going to be sending out sales letters soon and I want to fix them with sachets and help them along with some candlework. I'm having problems deciding what sachets and candles to use. What are the differences between Commanding, Compelling, Controlling, Essence of Bend Over, Influence, and Do what I say? What's the difference between Lodestone and Magnet? What's the difference between Road Opener and Van Van? And, finally, what's the difference between I Can, You Can't and Victory?

I sell quality products and have superb customer service. I know that some of the products that I've mentioned involve a certain forcefulness, but I'm trying to enter a new market segment and I want my company to stand out from my competitors. I've also had a bad year economically, so I'm trying to get more work for myself.

Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Hi Jude9,

you're asking a lot of questions that can be most easily answered by reading the information in the LM catalogue and in various other threads of this forum.

Jude9 wrote:What are the differences between Commanding, Compelling, Controlling, Essence of Bend Over, Influence, and Do what I say?

All of them are coercive, it's the degree that changes. Essence of BO would probably be considered the harshest by most.

To enter a new market segment, rather than going with the ''Bazooka to kill a fly'' method - since you do have quality products and gr8 customer service - consider working with Money Drawing, I Can you Can't (which adresses your competition rather than your clientelle) and perhaps Look Me Over (even though it's a love formula, it can be good for getting extra attention in a business sense as well) or Steady Work (which will keep the contracts and sales coming in steadily).

Jude9 wrote:What's the difference between Lodestone and Magnet?

They pretty much do the same thing, some conjures work with magnets rather than lodestones and vice versa. The oils are there to satisfy either need.

Jude9 wrote: What's the difference between Road Opener and Van Van?

Road opener gets rid of obstacles and invites opportunities (consider it specifically ''Block-buster'' work). Van Van has those properties as well, but it is also used to draw luck, reverse bad luck to good and as a traditional condition oil for amulets and talismans.

Jude9 wrote:And, finally, what's the difference between I Can, You Can't and Victory?

I Can, You Can't is exactly what the name says - it's to give you the edge over the competition. Victory is more focused on the ''winning'' and your qualities as a person that permit it. Victory can also be used for success over enemies rather than merely competitors.

Do look through the different products via the LM conjure shop catalogue for more detailed write-ups on each though.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

loveofmylife

Unread post by loveofmylife » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:31 pm

I need to know which products to use for my work..

I am in outside sales -business development... what can i do to have all the people in the companies i meet with say YES in doing business with me and my company??

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:03 pm

1. I would get a road opener candle going and have it lit to remove any obstacles that prevent you from getting the business.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

2. Then I would do a Money Drawing honey jar. Every time you have a company put the name of the company inside or underneath your honey jar.

www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:00 pm

Crown of Success for career success.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 am

loveofmylife

Unread post by loveofmylife » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:40 pm

So Far this is great information to wrap my arms around!!

Do you think a custom mojo bag for me to carry with me would be good???

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:16 pm

I can't say enough good about the Steady Work triple strength mojo hand - it's been an ongoing helping hand in my life. You can customize your petition so that it will reflect your intention of increasing your sales within the job you do and it can be kept on you or at your desk at work. A crown of success mojo could also be a good alternative for you.

jadababy73

Unread post by jadababy73 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:39 am

I have been selling insurance for a little over six months. I just started a new company and would love to know if anyone had any recommendations so that I can be successful at selling our plans. I really need the money so anything that you could recommend would help. I've paid for someone to do a spell for me in the past and it didn't work, so I figured I should do it myself. That just seems logical to me.

Thank you soooo much and have a blessed day :D

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:28 am

You could get a Boss Fix honey jar and start working that, writing on the petition paper "all my prospective insurance clients" so the people will be "sweet" to you and buy your stuff. The customer is really the "boss", right? :)

If you have brochures or pamphlets about your business, dust them lightly with a combination of Attraction and Money Drawing Sachet powders so that when people pick them up, they will be attracted to spend money with you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Great recommendations by MaryBee!

I have some questions... please DO NOT tell me the name of the company you work for. I just want to know if it is P&C, Life, Health, Group, Annuity products, etc. Are you a CSR? Are you captive? Will you run your own staff? Will you work from an office home or both? Are you self employed?

Example if you are working to help people with their benefits many people (insurance sales people "pitch" especially if they are P&C); some people Consult. I am a jack/jane of all trades in this business and work like jello. I give what the client needs, and I get paid. I am a true consultant. I really just want to help people and refer business. I work with Brokers and Companies that can insure many things in all states in the US.
I know the products to work with in general for Lucky Mojo for any job-- and I can also recommend products for special agents and what they do depending on the position.
Waiting to hear from you...
:)
#1606 GA

jctriumph

Unread post by jctriumph » Mon May 07, 2012 6:18 am

I'm a insurance salesman and want to increase sales, Here is my situation, I do have a full time job working 5:30pm-2am and attempt to do insurance sales during the day (if I can get over being sleepy). I concentrate on final expense policies which range from 5k-15k, clients range from 50-75 years or so, I buy leads from companies, sometimes for a set price per lead already generated or I could pay the co. to mail out 1000 cards and the return is about 1-1 1/2 % (wish that was higher). I receive the lead cards that the person filled out and I go visit them (i show them the lead card with their name and signature as a reminder of what they sent in) and hopefully they will be home and receptive to meet with me at that time or set an appointment. typical ratios are that I would catch about half home and maybe out of that half maybe 3 will buy from me. What I want is that the ratio is increased to 75 or 80 % will be home and allow me in to talk to them or set an appointment, and that 75 or 80% that I sit down with will buy a policy from me. (some households may buy 2 because of husband and wife). I work with very good and successful companies, What do I need to do to be successful with the goals I've outlined?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue May 08, 2012 1:59 pm

I replied to your PM jctriumph, but would really like to cut copy and paste the advice I gave to you personally in the main forum so that it can help anyone. It is a general helpful response.

As an advance courtesy, with your permission, this reply will be edited upon approval.
Thank you!

***Here is the edited reply from the PM for all, and this is helpful in any sales profession, as well as many others:***

Do a 13 Herb Bath-- any time is a good time for a 13 herb bath. (of course adhere to normal bathing practices) I believe in keeping "spirtiually clean"-- ESPECIALLY when things are going well-- to continually stay spiritully cleansed.

Steady Work -- order the vigil light set at the MISC or order the products to dress the candle with the oils, herbs and glitter yourself.
Keep Steady Work oil on... dress all paperwork LIGHTLY with (sachet powders) Steady work, Crown of Success and Prosperity. If you are doing electonic apps-- LIGHTLY dess the 4 corners of your computer screen with all 4 oils LIGHTLY!!!
and Attraction. I would order the bath crystals, make these 4 products into a rootworkers special (oil), and get all 4 sachet powders.
Dress your petitions with the 5 spot and herbs and roots for money and success.

Get a lodestone -- and do not forget the magnetic sand to feed him. Name him (example "Success"). See the lodestone page.
Gravel root and salt and five finger grass -- carry these in your pocket-- each time you get a new client YOU ARE INTERVIEWING to work with them just like a job.
This should get you started.
Have a wonderful blessed day!.
Miss Tammie Lee

PS... also Look Me Over products. Why y'all ask... because many insurance products can be similar in price, and it is the Agent or Company that the client will choose. There are many "practical answers" such as admitted carriers in each state for Health and Propety and Casualty. That's as much advice as I am willing to stretch. No questions about the PS, please. The Insurance Agents know what this means, hopefully.
This advice above could be "general" for anyone working in sales and also in many professions.
Thank you for reading!
#1606 GA

Lucky-1

Unread post by Lucky-1 » Fri May 11, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm having a hard time selling door to door to residents. I have to sell or otherwise I'll be fired! Can you please help me with something spell or items to carry so I can impress my customers to make sales.

Thank you !

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Depending on what you sell, it might be advantageous either to dress the items with Money Drawing Oil or to smoke them for a moment in the fumes of Money Drawing Incense.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Lucky-1

Unread post by Lucky-1 » Sat May 12, 2012 5:15 am

Thank you for your reply. I sell cell phone plans / Services so the customers so they can switch from their current provider. What I have to do is convince the customer to switch and to sign up for the services. I don't sell any products all I have is promotion flyers to handle or if they're not home I leave the flyer on the door, So it's all about talking and convincing !

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 12, 2012 8:36 am

Okay, then, if all you are handling is paper, you have two options, You can dust the edges of the papers with powders or you can lightly smoke the papers in incense smoke. Since you are trying to attract their attention as well as get them to purchase, i would recommend a combination of Attraction and Money Drawing. I personally use those exact same sachet powders, mixed, on our company business cards.
catherine yronwode

Lucky-1

Unread post by Lucky-1 » Sun May 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Thank you very much ! I will go ahead and order the Attraction and Money Drawing sachet. I heard about the Commanding oil that suppose to work when meeting with customers, what you think about this oil? Also Do you recommend any items that I may carry with me in a mojo bag when knocking on doors?

lovinlife1976

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Hello!!!

I have a question about my business. I sell cosmetics for a very popular company. I love it!!! I just wish I made more money at it. My only customers are my coworkers. I want to branch out and get more customers and make more money at it. I will start handing out more books in other neighborhoods very soon but I want that extra push to sell more.

I have my business cards. I am thinking of using some crown of success oils on it and then burning some candles on top of it. I have some five finger grass so maybe customers can favor me when choosing a rep. Any other ideas. I'm really ready to take my business to the next level because I know for a fact that there is money to be made selling these products.

Thanks in advance!!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi lovinlife1976,

dusting your your business cards with crown of success + steady work can work wonders. The Money Drawing spell kit is also a good choice: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html

Blessings and best of luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:37 pm

I agree with Aura's recommendations.

I would include a road opener candle or work to help remove any obstacles from your path.

I think you should include some attraction work so that people can be attracted to your business.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

lovinlife1976

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:50 am

Thanks a bunch!!!!!placing an order today!!

lovinlife1976

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:16 am

Attraction work...you mean like a honey jar right?

Wordsmith_08

Unread post by Wordsmith_08 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:01 am

I just started working as a promoter for Body By Vi. It's a wonderful product and program but unfortunately, most of the people I know are too poor or all on Asssistance of some kind. I really need to be able to promote the product to people who are enthusiastic and can help me.
I may need two spells/ceremonies: one for success with Vi, (which I use and has been helping me enormously) and one to open the road to leading me to meet the RIGHT people. I'm so tired of bums and poor scum. I need to be surrounded by wealthy, successful people who can give me the connexions I need.
Thank you Saint Jude for your compassion and speedy help! Thank you Saints Michael & Dymphna!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:49 am

Which candles for business success (which-candles-for-business-success--t20619.html)
Oils to attract clients to my business (oils-to-attract-clients-to-my-business-t20694.html)
You might consider an online business, drawing good customers to online business (success-and-drawing-good-customers-to-online-business-t20071.html)

Here are a few to get you started
Also read Lucky Mojo's Prosperity Spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html)
Money Drawing Spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html)
Lodestone Spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html)

Lord SP

Unread post by Lord SP » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:42 pm

I swear by Crown of Success I tell you whoever made the oil that I bought from LM must have put their heart into it,because its so one of my favorites

CsLioness

Unread post by CsLioness » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Lord SP how do you use the Crown of Success? Do you wear it every day?

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:53 am

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:56 am

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Rtyler

Unread post by Rtyler » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:46 am

What is the most effective and fastest spell to draw capital for a business venture myself and my business partner are investing in?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Prosperity supplies are often used for business success. You may also consider Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, and Crown of Success.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Here are some Lucky Mojo Products for you to consider:

SPL-KIT-MOND
Money Drawing Spell Kit
$58.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BTS-HOX-PROS
Prosperity, painted, fixed with contents and candle
$15.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-WEAL
Wealthy Way Oil
$7.00

BCR-HOO-PROS
Prosperity Bath Crystals
$5.00

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

financialsuccess2013

Unread post by financialsuccess2013 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the website but not new to the work, I am starting my own business and it will be a mobile services where I travel to clients. I want to bring in alot of clients via business cards, social networking etc.. I want my business to be very successful and I would like to bring about lots of opportunities for my business. I would like some ideas on what to use? Any ideas?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Prosperity supplies are for business success. Other ideas are Look Me Over, Wealthy Way, Road Opener, and Money Drawing.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

black-bird82

Unread post by black-bird82 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Hi Everyone! I freelance in marketing and have a prospective client. I need to close this deal and get a contract signed asap. Was going to do a Van Van Candle Spell. I'm still pretty amateur to all this. Is there a candle that would be better to use?? Or a really easy spell? I live overseas and it is extremely difficult to get supplies over here.

Thanks so much for any help!!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”