Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
airofwealth

Re: Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by airofwealth » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:20 pm

Miss Aida .. or anyone ... Hello .. How are you all? Please I am not sure because I don't know but if you doing a court name paper for someone and not yourself how would you do it and which way would you fold it/ Thanks . For example the other ppl are going straight across and the person to win goes the long way across the other? Than fold toward you 3x? Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:41 pm

Hello, airofwealth,

it's Miss Aida here

It would depend on what you are trying to accomplish

Also, you're on the wrong thread.

please post a more detailed question and inthe correct subforum and thread

take care

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:32 am

I work in the foster care system in Texas. 2 children were recently placed in a home that quite a few of us in the office have a problem with because we feel there are just too many red flags and don’t feel the children will be adequately cared for. We are very worried about abuse. The children were sent home due to one particular coworker who rarely interprets our already ‘loose’ guidelines.

We want the children to safely come back into our office's care so that we can find them a proper placement where we feel they will be safe and adequately cared for.

1) Can a Come To Me candle be used for that or is this product more aimed at love work?

2) If this is the wrong candle would you be able to let me know what the right candle is to purchase?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello, Paymetoday --

1) A Come To Me Candle is for love; it is not the right candle for this job.

2) You might consider these candles:

King Solomon Wisdom -- because when he was a judge, King Solomon made a famous legal decision regarding the custody of a baby.

Court Case -- a more secular version of the above.

Guardian Angel -- to protect the children

Protection -- to protect the children

Good luck, and God bless you for trying to help these kids.
catherine yronwode

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Catherine you are a genius!

I truly mean that! I have learned so much from you! I bought your bakers dozen and every single book was filled with so much knowledge and information! Paper in my shoe and a deck of spells have been my favourite so far! I literally learned to do divination with a deck of cards from that book & when I asked about this question regarding the children the reading kept showing me “a judge. A fair man who plays by the rules” and I couldn’t figure out what that meant because our crappy rules in this case were all followed by my coworker! Then I signed on and read your advice and it fit perfectly!

You are amazing! Thank you so much for your advice!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”