Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
airofwealth

Re: Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by airofwealth » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:20 pm

Miss Aida .. or anyone ... Hello .. How are you all? Please I am not sure because I don't know but if you doing a court name paper for someone and not yourself how would you do it and which way would you fold it/ Thanks . For example the other ppl are going straight across and the person to win goes the long way across the other? Than fold toward you 3x? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:41 pm

Hello, airofwealth,

it's Miss Aida here

It would depend on what you are trying to accomplish

Also, you're on the wrong thread.

please post a more detailed question and inthe correct subforum and thread

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:32 am

I work in the foster care system in Texas. 2 children were recently placed in a home that quite a few of us in the office have a problem with because we feel there are just too many red flags and don’t feel the children will be adequately cared for. We are very worried about abuse. The children were sent home due to one particular coworker who rarely interprets our already ‘loose’ guidelines.

We want the children to safely come back into our office's care so that we can find them a proper placement where we feel they will be safe and adequately cared for.

1) Can a Come To Me candle be used for that or is this product more aimed at love work?

2) If this is the wrong candle would you be able to let me know what the right candle is to purchase?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello, Paymetoday --

1) A Come To Me Candle is for love; it is not the right candle for this job.

2) You might consider these candles:

King Solomon Wisdom -- because when he was a judge, King Solomon made a famous legal decision regarding the custody of a baby.

Court Case -- a more secular version of the above.

Guardian Angel -- to protect the children

Protection -- to protect the children

Good luck, and God bless you for trying to help these kids.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Catherine you are a genius!

I truly mean that! I have learned so much from you! I bought your bakers dozen and every single book was filled with so much knowledge and information! Paper in my shoe and a deck of spells have been my favourite so far! I literally learned to do divination with a deck of cards from that book & when I asked about this question regarding the children the reading kept showing me “a judge. A fair man who plays by the rules” and I couldn’t figure out what that meant because our crappy rules in this case were all followed by my coworker! Then I signed on and read your advice and it fit perfectly!

You are amazing! Thank you so much for your advice!

LeoHeat
Newly Registered

Unread post by LeoHeat » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:14 pm

Hi everyone!

I’m new here! The love of my life moved out of state for his new job (which he loves!) and due to some family/friend issues and negativity here. He wanted me to move with him, but I was unable to at the time. I probably won’t be able to move for another 10 months or so. He lives about 650 miles away now!

He’s been gone for nearly 3 months and it’s hard to keep up a LDR (long-distance relationship). I can see that our friendship and relationship is starting to slip away. We hardly text or talk on the phone anymore. 😢

So purchased a LM Come To Me candle (in glass) for the purpose of bringing my lover/soulmate back to me and having our relationship rekindle until we can live together. I would like us to regularly visit each other until I am able to move and for neither of us to find new lovers.

My questions are:

1. Did I purchase the correct candle?

2. Should I write on the petition that we regularly visit each other or that circumstances change so I can move with him sooner than I originally anticipated?

3. Is there a specific prayer I should use that would help me with this particular issue?

4. Should I let the candle burn continuously for 7 days (or until it burns down on its own)? And if so, can I move the candle about the house so that my children or animals don’t knock it over, or does it need to be stationary?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:12 am

Hello LeoHeat,

I'm sorry to hear that your love moved out of state, that must be very hard.

Yes, you purchased the correct candle. Writing the petition to regularly visit each other sounds great, "circumstances change" sounds a bit too vague to put on a petition. Think more about what the obstacles are and tackle them one at a time. Is it work? Is it money? Do work for each of those things, don't heap them all on this one Come to Me candle. Just pray from your heart, or recite portions of the Song of Solomon. You should let the candle burn continuously, but if you're worried about the candle being disturbed by children or pets, let it burn in a bathtub or deep sink.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

LeoHeat
Newly Registered

Unread post by LeoHeat » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:40 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!

You’re right, heaping everything onto this candle would be too much. I’ll use this for us to regularly visit each other. The main obstacle is my rental lease and not being able to break it due to lack of money. I don’t want to ruin my credit, and the only way to break it without ruining my credit would be to give them a 2 month notice, pay those two months up front as well as an additional two month’s rent as a pentaly, plus a $250 administrative fee. And I would forfeit my deposit. That would be nearly $6000 to pay up front (not including losing my deposit!). So perhaps a money spell would be the best to tackle that big obstacle. Either that or patience and loyalty spells while I wait out my lease!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:21 am

LeoHeat,

I would do work to keep you on his mind, like a skull candle. I would also use products to increase love, like fire of love, follow me boy, dixie love. Even a stay with me mojo. You can also purchase powders from LM in the same name blends and dress a card to send to him, pick an ice thinking of you card, secretly dress it with powders and add a gift card. People love gifts! When he gets it and opens it, the powder will get on him and have the intended effect. He will likely keep the card and it will be in his house continuing the effect. The other item that would be great for you is a honey jar to keep you both sweet to one another.

Here is a great book on honey jars and spells:
HOODOO HONEY AND SUGAR SPELLS: SWEET LOVE MAGIC IN THE CONJURE TRADITION
by Deacon Millett
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:58 am

Great suggestions, j82!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

ZeroMagic

Unread post by ZeroMagic » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:50 pm

Hello dears,

before i startet with come to me, i made an card reading by myself. It looked very well, i got all the "good" cards, like love, lovers and so.

But now after start with the candle, i got an dream last night. In the dream she told me, she left her BF, but she cant with me, she know there is something between us, but she must make focus on her career.

Now i am worried and scared, if this is a vision, or just a dream. :-(

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:43 pm

You have had a card reading and a dream which contradict each other. You need a tie-breaker. Do another divination on this situation. "In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established." -- 1 Corinthians 13:1
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ZeroMagic

Unread post by ZeroMagic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:43 am

Hi there,

got my candle report today.

Hmh....what is the average time for see results, or before need make other candle or so?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:51 am

ZeroMagic,

Time can vary from one person to another because of the unique characteristics of each case, the other work being done etc. I would follow up with a candle right away, this is called doing a run of candles, and it also backs up the work, keeps pressure on the situation.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”