Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Mojo Bag Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Missy_2

Reconciliation Mojo Bag Questions and Answers

Unread post by Missy_2 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:30 pm

What mojobag should I get?
I want to get an ex boyfriend back. The issue of the breakup was not about love, the issue was about him feel guilty for "being pathetic" and because of the distance.

Should I get a Love Me mojo bag?

A Come to Me one?

A Bend-Over one?

etc?

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: Reconciliation Mojo Bag Questions and Answers

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:51 pm

The fact that it was not an issue of love is helpful. I would suggest Love Me or Reconciliation, which you would then specifically target toward this particular guy. I don't know if distance is still a possible issue, but if it is, it should be addressed up front. His guilt at "being pathetic" can be worked with through John the Conqueror or similar products.

Good luck!
HRCC Student #1339

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:07 pm

I would go with a Triple Strength Reconciliation mojo.

Mary

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:10 am

Hi Missy,

As Simucik and Mary have recommended, a Reconciliation mojo is the most appropriate option for this situation, but I'd also suggest starting a honey jar on him (both to encourage his affection for you, and to foster some gentleness toward himself in his self-assessment), as well. Likewise, if you can send a physical, snailmail letter to him saying how you feel and what you want in this situation, dressed with Reconciliation and/or Return to Me sachet powder(s), so much the better, since it would be something he would physically come into contact with, even if there is geographic distance between you otherwise.

Good Luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

missyd915

Unread post by missyd915 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has got any advice on which mojo bag would be best suited to my task of drawing back an ex love that im still intouch with on friendly terms and am pretty sure he stil has feelings for me.
I feel torn between a reconcilliation bag and adding two small matched lodestones to it, or getting a lodestone bag and personalizing it for me and him?
Many Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:37 pm

I would go with the Reconciliation.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:21 pm

I believe the Triple Strength Reconciliation Mojo hand already has a pair of lodestones in it.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

curious1212

Unread post by curious1212 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 am

Well ive had this mojo bag for about 4 months theres been progress but nothing concrete for her to return so im wondering if i should pick up a triple strength bag and just add whats in this bag with the triple strength. Or maybe i should retire this bag and start anew?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 am

Get a reading to see if you need something different. If so then bury this mojo hand respectfully and order the Triple Strength.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

QueenOfSpades
Newly Registered

Unread post by QueenOfSpades » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:39 am

Hoping some one can help me out here.

I am currently awaiting a reconciliation 3x sack, and plan to start a honey jar. I am currently living seperate from my partner after a break up. I do not access to his hair or semen at this time. However, I have located a dime of his birth year as well as my own, I also have paper with his handwriting , paper with his spit on it from a mailed letter to me, and an article of his clothing as well as photos. I also have copies of some of the love notes he's written me. As well , I have several small items he made for me. (he always made me small origami items. And for some reason I found 3 in an old wallet I was cleaning out on Friday I hope that be cause he made them out of love they might help? I have a twisted circle/lasso made of paper, a shirt made from a dollar, and a small metal person made from a bit of wire.).

After reading the posts and spells, i know hair and semen are best, but, can I still use these items as effective concerns?

Also, any advise on which objects to use in which undertaking?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:44 am

QueenOfSpades, the purpose of a nation sack is to dominate a man who needs to be kept on a short leash. You need his semen and hair to control his sexuality and his thinking, just as you need the silver dimes to control his money.

The personal concerns you describe might be very useful to bring him back close enough to get him into your bed, where you can get the semen and hair.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

QueenOfSpades
Newly Registered

Unread post by QueenOfSpades » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:24 am

Thank you for the reply, but I am working a reconciliation sack, not a nation sack? Would the items I do have to work with be effective for the sack I am attempting to work ? I'm thinking they fall into items that the person has touched.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:26 pm

With items the more personal the better so blood sexual fluids hair and nails are the best then other items used. Dont assume you can add more other items to make up for a personal item it does not work that way.. meaning 15 writing samples dont equal the same as blood. More personal the better. Why because these items are the person and like will effect the like. Keep in mind your items may work it really depends on the situation, which a reading would give insight to you for. Id use the spit and the dirty part of his clothing as a personal concern like if its undies where his penis touched it or a shirt his under arm. i am not sure why you broke up but I feel a honey jar and a reconcilation spell kit would be good as well. I like the spell kit because it has you write a letter and send it to them dressed with bath water and powders. It also uses the proper herbs to help heal past hurts. Basically you do the job send the letter and wait. I like it because it gets your feelings out, gets being honest to the person. Wait the 3 mo if no manifestation then do a cut and clear and move on.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:15 am

Hi.

I'm very excited as my LM mojo bag arrived today! I have read all of the instructions and I am preparing to bring it to life. I just wanted to check whether I should smoke the mojo bag with sandalwood prior to placing the articles, petition and name paper inside?

Thanks x

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:50 am

I forgot to ask. As my mojo is for reconciliation do I need to put a piece of my hair in along with his or just his?

Thanks x

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:25 pm

maria84: You may put both person's hair in the mojo bag for Reconciliation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:55 am

Thank you Joseph.

I have just completed the mojo bag and the offertory candle is burning away nicely. I'm so excited and the bag is so beautiful, it's such a shame I can't show it to people!

Thanks again x

RosaCanceriana

Unread post by RosaCanceriana » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:56 am

Good morning everyone,
Is it advisable to move on to another mojo bag once the reconsiliation has happened? I've had mine since February, reconciled in April but now it seems that we're having arguments and constantly having to reconsile.

I also have a love me honey jar, could one item be interfering with the other? If they are which should I continue with or what item could I move onto instead?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:01 pm

RosaRose, if you are back to quarreling and arguing, maybe your Reconciliation bag needs help. You could replace it or you could reinforce it with Reconciliation candles or a honey jar, baths and floor washes, etc. You might mix in some Peaceful Home products, too, if you are living together.

Also, what are you arguing about? If you're fighting over character flaws or bad habits, you might need some Cast Off Evil work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi,

I have been working my mojo bag for a little over a month. In that time I have followed all instructions that came with it i.e. feeding it, keeping it with me, sleeping with it under my pillow etc. I have not let anyone see or touch it.

Yesterday I injured myself and due to my injuries I had to get help from my mother to change the bed sheets. My mojo bag was under my pillow. My mother did not see it or touch it. I just told her that I had a lucky charm under my pillow and I don't want anyone to see it so I wanted to move it and to be fair, she turned her back while I placed it in a safe place. Is this alright or is it no longer as effective as another individual knows that I have it?

Thanks x

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:43 am

HI Maria84,

That mojo is still working. When we can of course we try not to talk about the work we are doing but I think what you did is just fine. She didn't see it or touch it so you are good to go!

Peace~

Nathen

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:23 am

Thanks Nathen. I just wanted to check. Better safe than sorry!

I don't talk about my hoodoo with anyone apart from everyone on here. My mother knows that I have candles and such for my work, but I just tell her that they are for other things such as promoting positive energy and such and she is quite cool and supportive. I needed to bury candle remains in the garden the other day and she dug the hole for me and didn't ask any questions!!

Mushu

Unread post by Mushu » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:17 pm

I bought the triple strength reconciliation mojo bag, and it arrived last week. It smells wonderful, but I have noticed that as soon as it arrived, I began dreaming of my ex. This in itself is unusual as I don't really dream, and I certainly haven't dreamt of my ex for quite some time. My dreams, however, verge on unpleasant, they seem to follow a theme of him wanting me back but really hurting my feelings/leaving me betrayed. My question is, does this mean my mojo bag is working? Or that it's refusing to work? Help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Hello, Mushu ,

It sounds like it's working. But also sounds like you've got a mixture of psychic and psychological influences in your dream.

keep a dream log and see if there's a pattern.

Also, if there are any events after your dream in the mundane world (regarding him), write down those events under your dreams and see what becomes clear to you

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sabina
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sabina » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Hello,
I'm thinking about purchasing the triple strength reconciliation sack
I also have some questions about it
Me and my ex have been apart for almost 3 years. Will it still work for me? How long does it take to see is effect?
Also I know it comes with basic instructions but can you maybe tell me ahead of time what is it that I'm going to need to do when I receive it and after?
Also I'm not sure if he is still seeing someone or not So should I do a break up ritual?
Should I order a break up triple strength mojo?
Am I going to need a pic of her and him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, Sabina,

Welcome to the forum.

Please try to look around (and also read the forum rules) to get familiar with the board. You asked abut reconciliation under the Nation Sack thread and I had to move this post.

It's very hard to tell you when a mojo hand or any spell will work. We don't know. A better way to judge this is to get a reading on it.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com

3 years is a very long time and the longer that you're apart, the more difficult is the spell. But, it certainly is worth trying.

You will add your personal concerns and a petition paper to the bag. Pray into it. Close it up, and anoint it with oil everyday for a week and keep it close to your body for a week. All mojo hands have variations but, this is the basic.

Again, I would get a reading to see if the reconciliation is feasible before using a break up spell

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:57 am

I'm thinking if making a mojo bag and have some herbs and supplies from Lucky Mojo: red flannel bag, rose buds, lavender, honeysuckle, Balm of Gilead, red clover, borage, pennyroyal, passion flower, as well as return to me and return to me oils and sachet powders.

I have hair, nals and pieces of worn underwear that are left over from a doll baby I made and some handwriting of the person who I'd like the bag to work on.

Are these sufficient or do I need something else? I woild like to do this soon, but could wait a bit to get some more items if its advisable. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Hello, venusblue ,

That sounds real good.

I've moved your post over to the reconciliation mojo hand thread so that you can see what other people are doing also (like adding their personal concerns to it also).

Wishing you the best of luck with this.
HRCC Graduate #1631

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:27 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, venusblue ,

That sounds real good.

I've moved your post over to the reconciliation mojo hand thread so that you can see what other people are doing also (like adding their personal concerns to it also).

Wishing you the best of luck with this.
Thank you Miss Aida, you are always such a great help.

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:36 pm

I'm sending my ex some personal items and thought maybe I can trick him,he knows I'm into spiritual religions and he trusts me when it comes to it, I have helped him out in a lot of situations when it has, come to the law and bad rival, so I believe if I send him a mojo hand and say its for protection he will carry it everywhere he goes and believe that's what its for.. My question is what mojo can I use to bring him back to me and love me and if I can also for women to stay away from him or for him to only want me.. He lives out of state so I really don't know how much more I can do I think I have tried everything already and I still have faith that everything will work out, we still speak everyday but I find myself calling more then him but the fact that we are still speaking is better then nothing.. I'm just worried if I send him this he might attract people to him instead of me??

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:41 am

Splitpea, what "other things" have you done?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:55 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Splitpea, what "other things" have you done?
I have done come to me candle with oil, intranquil candle with domination, come to me, love me oils and I'm in another religion so I have also seen and done things with other root workers.. I don't know what else to do I'm tired of waiting he has come and then left again.. I know the things I have done worked but I also have someone that works against our relationship and I feel like I always have to continue the process over.. We love each other he tells me all the time he loves me but he just can't be with me.. I believes in spiritual work but I guess the work the other person is clogging his brain to not believe that what was done to our relationship is true. I tell him if he can believe in everything else to believe that what was done is making him not want to believe it... I know he is the one for me,I just can't someone come and take what we started to build together..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:46 am

Hello, Splitpea2 ,

Then the reconciliation mojo hand is a very good trick to give him!!

Have you done any freezer spells? I have given you specifically this page on the forum thread so that you can freeze out all rivals and this page has a post with the verbiage to write.

general-freezer-spell-questions-and-ans ... it=freezer

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:52 pm

Thank you for your reply and yes I did look it up but I can not find how I go about doing it and what I need. Can you help me?? I was thinking of doing two one for the rivals and another for a breakup because he is seeing someone now but he says not a relationship but I doubt it..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello, Splitpea2,

All the answers will be on thee pages:

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Polarbear

Unread post by Polarbear » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Catherineyronwode My apologies for posting in under the wrong title. and thank you for your pointer for the lodestone. Is there any Psalm that I can use to open his heart and that he would come back? Could i use song of praise like Draw Me Near?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Hello, Polarbear,

Yes, you can use a song

And here is a list of Psalms that you can chose from: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

There is also the biblical Song of Solomon that you can look up (it's for love).

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Polarbear

Unread post by Polarbear » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:34 pm

Hi Miss Aida

Thank you for your reply and also the great link that you have provided. Really appreciate.

Thank you!! ^^ God Bless You!!

Polarbear

Unread post by Polarbear » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:04 pm

I have doubt.

Psalms 46 is said to help a struggling marriage, to overcome difficulties and to soothe tensions between a man and a woman as well as to help bring back love into a relationship where there has been
a lot of fighting. Can it be used in a relationship that broke up not in a fight?

And

Psalms 85 is to reconciliation between friends who have become enemies to soften their hearts and restore the friendship. Can it be used for love relationship to soften his heart and restore his love?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello, Polarbear ,

Don't have doubt!

They an both be used.

I always announce why I am praying before I pray the Psalm. So, that will help

Take care and wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Polarbear

Unread post by Polarbear » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:37 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

Polarbear

Unread post by Polarbear » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:19 pm

I have a question. After my mojo bag is made, Can i open the bag and add more herbs in?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, Polarbear,

No.

Sorry!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:37 pm

I am so pleased that my triple strength reconciliation mojo bag arrived exactly a week after I ordered it, just in time to be activated tomorrow on a Friday! As I read the instructions, I noticed that I am supposed to annoint the candle from top to bottom with the reconciliation oil. But all this time I've been annointing my love candles from bottom to top to draw love! Have I been doing it all wrong?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi Innocence,

You are correct that love-drawing candles are anointed from bottom to top. I would contact the shop and ask if these instructions are deliberate for this particular spell or if there was a misprint.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:26 am

Thank you, Miss Athena. I called the shop and they said opinions differ on the direction a candle is anointed for love drawing, and it's best for the individual to choose the direction that feels right to them.

The instruction also said to pass personal concerns through the candle smoke. I couldn't see any smoke from my candle so I held each item over the flame while visualizing the reconciliation. I got closer than I thought was safe and almost singed the photo and one of the hairs. I also had the reconciliation incense going so I passed the items through the incense smoke as well.

After completion, I started wearing the mojo bag inside my bra. The triple strength mojo bag is filled with chunky goodies and added one cup size for me XD

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:02 am

Hi Innocence,

I have always dressed candles from the bottom up for any drawing work and have had great success with this. Since you've worked it this way yourself, I would continue to do so.

I also pass items through the smoke, from a candle if it's smoking and definitely through incense smoke. You're on the right path.

I laughed out loud at your bra comment...you need a second mojo to balance yourself out! LOL!

Good luck, I hope this mojo works for you.

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:52 pm

Okay, I'm excited, cause my order came in today with my reconciliation mojo!
While I'm reading the instructions I have a few questions and I just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly.

1.) would a thread or two from the armpit of a shirt I've had from him for a couple of months, even though he hasn't recently worn it, still suffice?

2.) would a pin be okay instead of a nail for carving the names?

3.) I'm sorry if this sounds like a silly question, but I just want to be sure: I'm to let the candle burn down in one night, correct? Not over 9 nights?

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Treegnome117,

I collect snippets of fabric from the armpit area of my ex's dirty shirts as well! I could tell they were soaked with his sweat. Even if you can't smell it much after a while, I am sure the essence is still there. I've used a small knitting needle to carve all my candles, including for the reconciliation mojo one and I've let the candle burn down in one setting (that seemed to be what the instructions indicate). I can feel the mojo bag tingling and even feel it pulsing independently from my heartbeat sometimes, so I am sure I did it right and it's alive.

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Innocence,

thank you so much. did you open your bag entirely when you put the petition and concerns in as well, I'm a bit nervous to open it cause I don't want to kill it, and I know opening them can kill them.

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:40 pm

If I understood correctly, a mojo bag only comes alive after you put in all the personal items and tie it up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:29 pm

Hello, Treegnome117,

The answers to your questions are:

yes !
yes !

And...
yes!

Also, Innocence is partially correct in her posts to you -- however, many mojos are made with no personal concerns and many are made with the personal cons=cerns placed in them at the time of their making, not afterward. Repeat: MANY mojos have historically been made with no personal concerns, and it is up to the buyer to add those if they wish -- and not all do so.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Well, the reconciliation mojo went splendid, the candle melted right into each other and connected and the mojo felt vibrant and alive.

Unfortunately even with all my efforts, it turns out there was another woman (which is quite a blockage indeed) and now they are dating as of yesterday. I'm not sure what the next step should be considering it would be a shame to bury a mojo I just put all that energy into...and he has been talking to me again albeit friends.

I still want to be with him, and i could wear there's moments he feels something still, but if he's with her I don't know how much of being friends I can handle without feeling pain and jealousy. I don't really want to give up on him, or lose the friendship either, but I don't want to be selfish and take him from someone else if he might be happy with her. I'm conflicted on what I should do at this point. I guess I should get a reading and get details, but I still feel deep in my gut that we'd be happy together if we could start over.

There's a part of me that feels like it's worth it to feel happy and win him back, but...

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Hello Treegnome117

I would keep that reconciliation mojo on hand.

First I would work on a break up spell www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

If the two end up breaking apart then this was meant to be.

Take care.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Thomask,

That is true! Especially since the kicker is that he told me the reason why he got distant, between the people at work hounding him about us and just asking a ton of questions driving him crazy about it. Me kinda panicking and going into a frenzy at the time, and smothering him with attention and wanting to see him, he basically got pushed. He really emphasized work though, and the people there. I feel like had they not involved into it, he wouldn't have sought her out at all. I guess there's no harm in finding out, cause it will haze up if its not meant to happen.

Thank you.

thatflashingthing

Unread post by thatflashingthing » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:23 pm

I hope this isnt a dumb question but can one use a triple strength Reconciliation mojo bag along with the spell kit they purchased? Or would it be reconciliation overkill if you know what I mean? I will also have a honey jar going as well as a reconciliation candle burning at the MISC along side a St. Expedite to speed up the process. The fully dressed and potitioned candles being burned for me will be the first to start working, followed by the honey jar/full reconciliation kit (hoping to start it about a week from today, total of 3.5 weeks post breakup)

thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:08 pm

Hello, thatflashingthing,

You're fine!

No problems at all with what you are doing

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Phirishgirl

Unread post by Phirishgirl » Tue May 24, 2016 4:48 am

The reconcilliation mojo bag, does it shipped already put together i just have to have it my possesion?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Hi Phirishgirl,

It comes with the right ingredients, all you add are personal concerns and you are good to go.

Good luck.

Curious1

Unread post by Curious1 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:27 pm

I'm thinking to purchase a triple strength reconciliation bag. Can anyone tell me how soon they saw results?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”