Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 21, 2013 8:03 am

Mama Micki, with all due respect, i don't think the dog lady is "about" anything. She's just a dream visitor. Often i don't actually interact with her, just see her at a country hotel, nod in her direction, and pass by.

Ditto for a friend of mine who shows me old books (often Victorian children's books with chromolithographic illustrations printed in Germany for export to England) in my dreams. I've known this man for 30 years or more -- we had a brief fling once a long time ago and remained friends. In waking life he does deal in books, magazines, and comics, mostly older materials, but in my dreams he often runs a very unusual open air covered book shop, sort of like a Disney Adventureland version of a book shop, actually, and he excitedly shows me his rare Victorian children's book finds. He doesn't "symbolize" anything, he's just visiting in my dreams.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 21, 2013 8:09 am

Miss Cat, that is why I said "may be." What dreams mean varies for each individual. I was just sharing my experience.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Marcusxthexprophet

Unread post by Marcusxthexprophet » Tue May 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks for the information

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:21 am

Hi all,

Long story short, there have been many, many bad things that SHOULD have happened to me, but somehow didn't. I never could figure out how I kept beating the odds.

Yesterday, it happened again. I was driving (slowly) through a parking lot when suddenly a five-year-old kid came darting out from among the cars. I stopped, but he didn't (kept right on to pass in front of me), and his mother was nowhere to be seen. I just sat there shaken and amazed. I realized then that somebody or something really IS keeping an eye on me (this incident probably doesn't sound like much, but I could tell you worse).

So I started wondering what saint or angel is keeping an eye on me. Thing is, just last Sunday I followed the Secrets of the Psalms book's instructions on the psalm to pray if you want to receive instruction through a dream or vision. I actually wanted information on an entirely different matter, but didn't dream anything.

As I lay in bed last night, I prayed to Mary to please tell whoever was doing this thank you, and wished desperately for a way to find out.

Well--I ended up dreaming about my Cherokee great-grandmother. I have never met her, but I've always wished I could have. I have a copy of her picture and I've often looked at it and thought about her and wished I could contact her somehow, or at least find out more details about her than I know. I do not know her native name, only her white name. In the dream, I dreamed her native name, though whether it was just a word I was making up or the real thing, I don't know.

I don't remember much about the dream . . . images of her and a feeling that she was really present in the dream.

What do you think--could it be my great-grandmother doing this? If so--how do I make a stronger connection and call on her for additional help?

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:48 am

:arrow: Ancestral altar. :)

Just put those words in search engine and you'll find information on how to make one for her and what products to use.
Lucky Mojo has Indian Spirit Guide products ;)
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-indian-spirit-guide.html

BlueRhino
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlueRhino » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:52 am

I have always had very vivid dreams but since I started majick & divination last year they have become so intense and more frequent.
Some are wonderful out of body experiences or spirit contact but some leave me traumatized for days.

I am very empathic, experience psychic dreams that come to fruition on occasion, most of my spells work and I have a sense that I need to take things slowly and only do positive and protective work.

Here are two recent examples of dreams

#1 Met my soul mate in dream (I am happily married in reality). This soul mate was dressed as a Roman soldier but felt Angelic.
He was sent to fight in lower astral levels similar to hell with others like him. He never returned. I suffered a terrible broken heart for
weeks after this dream. In the dream we made love that I felt very physically and we spent a lot of time with each other
in an Eden like surrounding.

#2 Last week I dreamed a wicked old man held me and about 15 other girls captive we were all pre-teens in the dream. He abused
me in front of the other girls. Adults came around and we tried to get them to help us but no one did.
I felt violated and disgusted for a few days. I am positive this is not a memory.

I have on average 2-7 vivid dream per week many in other peoples bodies and sometimes my own. I taste, feel, touch, experience death,
& lots of flying. The span of time can be current or non existent. The ones which there is a realization of being in current time often feel like
I am living someones real life experiences

All help is appreciated.

mistressalize

Unread post by mistressalize » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this dream I had... I have an AIRR rootworker doing a moving candle reconciliation work for me and my boyfriend, this work has been going for about two/three weeks now and on the day she started the work without knowing that she had started signs were all over the place, a few minutes later I got the email telling me that work had started.

A few weeks went by and yesterday she emailed me to update me and said the work was going well, however, his flame was dimmer and burning slow, for me not to worry because it was fighting through and overcoming resistance, the candle had wax rings. She interpreted this as not putting pressure in the relationship.

Last night, I went to bed and didn't even think about him before falling asleep but I had a very vivid dream and he was there, we started at the house of his favorite comedian, we helped them out cleaning and even making dinner, then my family moved in this dream and all of the sudden we were at my family's home, we exchanged looks but DID NOT speak to each other throughout the dream at all! Not one word was exchanged between us and it felt like we were both fighting this urge to keep our guards up. It was emotional because he spoke to everyone but me, made jokes to my family members that he doesn't even know but to me was just that look he gave me. He seemed very happy in my dream as if he really didn't care about our situation. With that all said I would like to point out that knowing him like I do, he would never do such thing regardless of how things are between us in real life he would speak to me if facing the same scenario. Plus I would like to add that I rarely dream and this is the first time I had a dream about him.

I don't know what to make of this dream and any insight anyone might have would be helpful.

Thank you

MA

IamMe

Unread post by IamMe » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Apologies if this was posted more than once. Please feel free to delete the duplicates.

Hi,

I had an account a while back in which I asked about the Course (and received great, informative answers -- thank you again!), but I lost the login info and didn't make a new one since I normally just read the boards anonymously. But I thought I should post here again, specifically because of a detailed dream I had this morning.

Yesterday, I received my newest package from LM (thank you again! Everything is great, as usual, and I love the book!). After I went to sleep early this morning, one of the dreams was very detailed and involved Ms. Robin. I'm used to having detailed dreams, but I remind myself that while they can be more than that, sometimes a dream is just a dream. But since this was pretty in depth, I thought I would post it and maybe get some feedback.

First, I'm not too familiar with Ms. Robin's work, though in the past I have looked at her wonderful gambling spell on LM's site. I've never used it, but it seemed amazing and I told one of my relatives to tell another that plays bingo about the spell. But that's pretty much it.

In the portion of the dream that involved Ms. Robin, my spouse and I went into a large, elaborate store owned by her. It was very beautiful with high ceilings and sort of a modern Egyptian/Island/Southern feel. Large windows with a lot of light streaming through; lush, long and billowing white curtains with ties in the middle, expensive-looking hardwood floors and wood panel on cream-colored limestone-type walls. The store had a lot of items – books, oils, clothing, etc. Ms. Robin was talking to people, sometimes behind the counter, other times walking around the store and interacting with customers.

At some point she asked us to let her know if we needed anything and we thanked her and looked around. I told my spouse that was Ms. Robin and this was her store. She was very nice, pleasant with a commanding air. She was wearing a white dress, with a belt, and unlike the picture I've seen of her on the site, she had her hair down. And, to my mind in the dream anyway, she didn't quite look like Ms. Robin as I remember from the picture, but I knew it was her.

As we were looking around, I found something I wanted. It was a medium-sized bottle of oil. I think Ms. Robin told me it was her money oil, but she was still at the front of the store and we were near the back. But at any rate, I knew it was money oil, I just wasn't sure what kind. It was in a glass bottle, and the contents were like a rich honey with kind of a glow. Not as thick as honey or molasses, though, but not as thin as regular oil. And there were herbs in it, though I don't know what kind.

We opened it to smell it; my spouse smelled it first and said it smelled like money. I tried to smell it and only got a sort of mind-interpretation of something like cashews or almonds – I say mind-interpretation because I don't think I could really smell it, and had to smell it a few times before I finally sort of thought, “Well, maybe it smells like almonds,” or a similar thought within the dream. I told my spouse I wasn't sure it smelled like money, and what I thought it smelled like. I also told my spouse I trusted that it would be a good purchase.

It was the last bottle available. We looked around and there were a couple of books I wanted as well. But we only had the option to either buy the oil or buy one of the books. I wasn't quite sure what the other book was, but one was a slightly older book on Necromancy. Several pages in the back were coming out. It wasn't worn or dirty, though, just very old and kept in good condition. I picked it up and was looking at it, but my spouse and I thought maybe it belonged to someone else. Mind you, I don't really have any interest in Necromancy, at least from the little I know of it. I do work with spirits sometimes in hoodoo, but I don't think that qualifies exactly as Necromancy. We were thinking of buying it, or at least one like it, but I wasn't sure what use I would have for it.

As we were looking at the book, a guy in sort of a mummy or mummy-king role-play walked up. It was his book and I gave it back to him. He was joking with me and said, “Son of a bitch,” and winked, smiled. He wasn't saying it to be rude or anything like that – it seemed it was part of his role-play and he wanted to stay in character, but he also wanted to interact, which is why he winked and smiled. He stood looking at the book for a moment or so until I realized it was the last book in the store on Necromancy. He seemed pleasant also, kind of mischievous, but not in a harmful way, and he wanted to talk, but he had to go continue his role-playing. He was White (mummy bandages weren't covering his face) and through the bandages half-covering his head, I could see that his hair was blond-ish.

After he left, my spouse and I decided to go around and further back into the store. This was a space that was quiet and private. We took the oil to look at it some more. While we were there, Ms. Robin came out of the main part of the store and told us that we couldn't take the product back there. It was no problem being back there, but that section of the store, while still being her store wasn't strictly just her store or wasn't strictly just hers. We said okay and went back to the main part of the store.

We purchased the bottle, and at some point while my spouse was somewhere else in the store, I went back to the quiet section to put on the oil. When I got there, I saw the oil – don't know how I didn't have it with me – but instead of being in the medium-sized bottle it was in, the contents were in sort of an empty vigil candle container with a sealed top and it was on its side. Only the bottom, instead of being closed, was like a glass coaster it was positioned on, and that wasn't quite sealed and was leaking the contents out. It was on its side on something like a small metal-rod shelf and that was sitting on something else (later I realized it was a bed).

I picked up the container and scooped out the contents that had leaked out and rubbed it in my clothes so it wouldn't go to waste. But as the contents came in contact with my clothing, the oil turned into a paste. I got the feeling that it still worked for the most part but there was something wrong with it turning into a paste. Also, when I turned the bottle to try to keep the contents in they still spilled out. There was a lot in there, but I knew if I didn't find another container that I would have to use it all right then or let it go to waste, neither of which was ideal.

My spouse entered that section of the store and I said what was happening. We thought we could get another container, but I wasn't sure when or if Ms. Robin would be making another batch of the oil. I scooped some more of the leaked oil off of what looked like a display bed (the bed mentioned before. Also, on the bed/bed sheet it just looked like an oil stain as an oil normally would, not like the paste it turned into on my clothes), and we went to find Ms. Robin.

That's when I woke up.

So that's it. I looked up some of the things that stood out to me, so I have an idea of some of the symbolism and a feeling on it all, but it's one of those that overall I'm not quite sure what to make of. Any thoughts, LM product suggestions, etc.?

savga54
Newly Registered

Unread post by savga54 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:57 am

Last nite, this morning, I had a dream of snakes, two large snakes, one going inside the other snake and consuming the contents of the other snake. I could pull the first snake from the other snake with no problem. Neither snake was harmed. Yet this dream was clear and too real. Most dreams I can't remember, but this one stays clear in my head. What does this mean?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:40 am

Hi, savga54,
I am sorry, we do not do dream interpretations or psychic readings on this forum.
I will say that your dream could mean anything because we don't know what your personal situation is (hence, any psychological implications), nor do we know what is going on in your life to even guess at the spiritual implications.
You have posted this query on the AIRR thread. My advice to you, if this dream has great significance to you, to contact an AIRR worker and you can get further insight.
The website is: http://readersandrootworkers.org
Or you can call the Hoodoo Psychics at 1-888-4-HOODOO
Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:56 am

If you want a quick reading on this situation, identify one of the hoodoo psychic readers located here http://hoodoopsychics.com/.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Blessed Bee

Unread post by Blessed Bee » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:49 am

Hello,

Are there any herbs or foods that can allow someone to become lucid or know they are dreaming, also to help with remembering their dreams and controlling them or being able to dream about whatever or whomever they want at will?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Good Evening, Munberry,
Yes there are.
You can find the herbs under the herb section. Just check them out: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
There's quite a few herbs. Some swear by mugwort, others by dandelion root, etc. So, browse the page
But PLEASE make sure that they are edible. ALWAYS check anything that you swallow.
Also, there are products to help you with this: http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html
And, to get clearer assistance from your spirit guides to help you with your endeavors, here's another page: http://www.luckymojo.com/spiritguide.html
Hope this helps.
Have a great evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:57 pm

I think the dream was pretty clear. This is a man who won't be contained. However you want to interpret that, he won't be tied down, or forced into a relationship or marriage where he does not have the freedom to do what he wants. I suspect this means that if you do try to force him into such a relationship eventually, any kind of coercive magic will eventually fail, and then he will leave, or cheat or something, but he won't be limited.

If you really want to get a good clear assessment of the dream, you should contact a member of AIRR who does dream interpretation. I'm sure they will help you understand it.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:59 am

Hi newbie,

I've merged your post into the existing thread on dream interpretation. In future, you can post your questions of that nature here :)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Engagement 4 me 2014

Unread post by Engagement 4 me 2014 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:34 am

I dream of being given purple flowers by an ex of mine.. I didn't see his face . He said each flowers was for all the lies he said and the tears i've cried. He told me he was going to divorce his wife and marry me.. I joyfully accept and took him back.. ( I had this dream a week agi.. i just broke up with my bf yesterday)

I also dream of a woman sitting in a toilet smiling at me their was 3 babies sitting behind her 1 brown 2 white . I feel this is La Virgen de la Caridad del Cobre giving me a sign to pray to her. Can anyone help in decoding my dreams?

I'm praying that my ex will return and restore the relationship to the way it was.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:40 am

Hi amor prohibido,

We don't provide dream interpretation services on the forum although some of the information in the thread I've merged your post into may help.

To be certain of what your dreams mean, you can get a reading from one of the AIRR members that offers services in dream interpretation. You can find them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens
Aura Laforest

Engagement 4 me 2014

Unread post by Engagement 4 me 2014 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:46 am

Alura.. Thank you.. I've tried looking up meaning behind purple flowers and didn't find anything on lucky mojo.. some website say it's money or business , wealth. I fit none of those things at all. I do believe in my heart my ex is coming back to me maybe with a better and more sure of himself in our relationship. I just need some direction and understanding towards this dream.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:50 am

The lucky mojo website doesn't have a page with dream interpretation info. Like I mentioned, consider getting a reading with an AIRR member who offers dream divination. The link you need to reach is the following: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens
Aura Laforest

Engagement 4 me 2014

Unread post by Engagement 4 me 2014 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:18 am

Hello,
Can someone PLEASE help me interpret this dream i had last nite. I dream i had a SON who was moving ( I don't have a son) I got my boyfriend to who was his father in the dream to help him move . I was holding on to a mustard color leather chair while the truck was moving. I was dangling in mid air.. I didn't mind the feeling it made me feel as if i was in an amusement park . When i lost my grip i landed right behind my boyfriend who was driving.. Soon after i saw my boyfriend ( 20 years younger looking) I'm sitting on his lap and where cheek to cheek his arms wrap around me all smiling and enjoying our surrounding? What could this dream mean?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:04 am

Hi amor prohibido,

We don't provide dream interpretation services on the forum although some of the information in the thread I've merged your post into may help.

To be certain of what your dreams mean, you can get a reading from one of the AIRR members that offers services in dream interpretation. You can find them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens

In addition, consider working with Psychic Vision products and a good dream dictionary to help develop your ability to interpret your dreams: http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html
Aura Laforest

que25

Unread post by que25 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Hello,
I would like to know if my dream means anything. I got home from work and went to sleep. As I was sleep, I was holding something really, really, cold that my hands froze. I woke up and I thought my hand was asleep but it was actually freezing cold, and I was freezing myself. I was under the cover and was sweating. It is weird. My body was hot but only my left hand was freezing. When I woke up I was freezing even though I was sweating. Does that make since, or did I just confuse everyone. I have also had dreams about my ex as if I was talking to him. We broke up and pretty much I have been having a lot of dreams to where I am asking him to give me another chance. I have no idea what is going on. I would like another chance from him, but he isn't going in that direction so I have dreams about it. Please give me advice or your input please. I have payed for a reading but just awaiting for someone now. Right now I am very hurt. My heart is hurting so maybe that could be why I am dreaming weird things. Please help me try to interpret Mrs. Cat

Marquita

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Good Evening que25,
I am quoting our dear monitor, Aura, in answer to your question (which was posted right above yours)
I hope this helps.
Happy Holidays

aura wrote:

In addition, consider working with Psychic Vision products and a good dream dictionary to help develop your ability to interpret your dreams: http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

que25

Unread post by que25 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Hi Miss Aida
Thanks for responding. I have tried to contact someone from AIRR. I haven't gotten an answer and I've payed as well. If the person doesn't respond by Saturday or next week is there anyway I can contact someone who checks their email and responds when you make a payment. It just makes me think I've been scammed because you send money and no response.
and no matter how many times you email, you get nothing in return. I'm.
really glad this company goes through PayPal because I can always get my money back from not getting services. I would just like to know who is a good AIRR rootworker who actually responds when someone pays? Any suggestions would be appreciated? The websites could be outdated as well and there are probably new readers.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Hi que25, all of the AIRR rootworkers are good and reputable. If you are having a hard time getting a hold of one of them I am sure it is due to a misunderstanding. Please also keep in mind that it is a holiday season and many people are away. If you do continue to be challenged in communication there is an ombudsman that you can contact, her name is Miss Bri and you can find her contact information on the AIRR website: http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... e=Miss_Bri

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

naturesaftermath

Unread post by naturesaftermath » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:03 pm

I have been doing reverse work and last night I had the oddest dream.... I dreamed of a BIG PYTHON coming out of the woods behind my house. The snake was moving really slow and was huge. In the dream I was running from room to room keeping an eye on the snake and I told my best friend to come see the snake. When she looked out the window, she told me that wasn't just any snake but the one I had thrown hot water on and burned with an iron pipe. In the dream it was as if I remembered doing that to the snake. As we looked at the snake move around the house, she told me that the snake was really swollen from the injuries I had caused. The snake didn't stay in my yard it went into my neighbors yard and went underneath the house. I called the police to come get the snake and when I looked back out the window it was 3-4 men trying to get the snake out. They yelled up to the bedroom and explained that the size of the snake was so big it would be hard to get him from under the house. It would be better to wait for it to die, but the smell would be terrible. In the dream I no longer was worried about the snake it went to another setting of me and my best friend shopping.

Can someone please tell me what this means! The only thing I can think of is that my enemy is wounded.... Any suggestions and opinions are much appreciated! Also I have started another reversal spell to keep things moving.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:30 am

naturesaftermath, unfortunately we cannot interpret your dream here on the forum, however there is a lot of information in your dream and I would encourage you to seek out a reading to help you with this. There are several members of Hoodoo Psychics and AIRR that are gifted with dream interpretation. There are also some great resources for dream interpretation on your own: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:06 am

Greetings all

I have never worked with the Saints and I read the forums and found that St. Martha the Dominator will assist me in my petition. The day to start he rwork is Tuesday so last night I prayed to her to build up a rapport. My petition is to have my boyfriend return and open the channels of communication.

Well when I finally fell asleep, I dreamt that my boyfriend came to my house but he was " crazy", meaning he was saying things that did not make sense and dressed a little strange. In the dream I thought " maybe I have done too much work on him" and then I told him to come with me to the store so that I could soothe him. I cannot remeber the other details of the dream.

Is this a sign that I should not go ahead with St. Martha ? Or should I petition her to open the communication channels but in a gentle way so as not to dissarrange his thoughts ?

What do you guys think ?

I aopologise if this is not the correct thread

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
Keep a log of these dreams. If they happen about 3 times, then I would view it as a sign.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:05 am

Tnak you Ms Aida. I will. I am currently buring the candle to St. Martha and I have not had any repeats of the dream. But I will monitor it.

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:23 am

Hello!! I currently have an intranquility spirit candle burning at the MISC and among other signs that have come to me during the last days, I had a dream last night of my ex and I just wanted to tell it to someone :p

sorry if it's off topic but I'm so excited and I can't wait for my candle report! He was sitting on the floor of my house's corridor, naked and looked very tired and like he had been crying, miserable and quite tormented i might say. when he saw me he asked me to go close to him and hug him so he would feel better and when i went closer his beard looked like it was burnt and like hairs were missing. I'll take this as a sign that the candle is working!! :p what do u think?

boadiccearose

Unread post by boadiccearose » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:21 pm

I had a very strange dream too. I dreamed of a thin long snake that was gold. As I watched the gold rubbed off and I saw a greenish brown garden snake. I didn't understand why the gold was rubbing off. Then I saw a second brownish black snake but that one didn't bother me at all. I am not afraid of snakes but the gold one really bothered me. I woke up with a strange unsettled feeling.

I'm not sure if this means anything, but if it does I thought someone here might know what it might mean.

What are your thoughts?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello, Everybody:
Keeping a log of your dreams is very important. I always keep a notebook at my nightstand
If they continue to occur, then there is a message for you.
Once you have established a pattern, then contact an AIRR member who does dream interpretations: http://readersandrootworkers.org.
Sleep well!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ssugar
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ssugar » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:29 am

Hi everyone I am new here and I had a dream that I cant make sense of and I am hoping for a little guidance... thank's for any responses in advance :)
The dream was confusing so I'll just try to give the things that stood out to me.
(1)There was a problem with the electricity I then shouted out look I saw it.. referring to a smoke like shadow but I wasn't scared I was just happy I could see it.
(2)I then found my self in a circle with my 2 daughters and someone I see just in passing I know it had something to do with the spirits but what exactly we were doing ..not sure
(3)Then I remember someone showing me a written name something like Nuyudiga or Nydigia and 4 numbers which unfortunately I cant remember :( I'm certain that would have been of some help.
I think what stood out to me more was the fact that I woke up wrote the name I saw best as I could remember and went right back to sleep which is something I have never done.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello, Ssugar
Keeping a log of your dreams is very important. I always keep a notebook at my nightstand
If they continue to occur, then there is a message for you.
Once you have established a pattern, then contact an AIRR member who does dream interpretations: http://readersandrootworkers.org.
Sleep well!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Something completely random, I just want to say it :P last night i had a dream that I was at the grounds of the Lucky Mojo shop and Miss Cat was showing me how to get together a nation sack..It was a very nice experience even if it was just a dream :D I need to visit I think :p

dream90

Unread post by dream90 » Sat May 31, 2014 5:00 am

What colored candle and oils and herbs can you use to make someone dream of you nonstop?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 31, 2014 7:02 pm

I think you would have to work the candle to get that effect. But purple for domination red for love. LM sells a skull candle which you dress with herbs and oils and personal concerns, write the persons name on it and burn it with the intention of them dreaming of you. It would help to burn it late at night when you know they are asleep. I was told to puff cigar smoke into the face of the candle as you tell it what to think, this also works if you use a photo and puff the smoke into its face. A doll baby can be purchased and made to cause them to dream of you. Also, to make them constantly think of you, you can make a box and plaster it with your photos and hang their photo in it or place a doll baby so where ever they look they always see you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

dream90

Unread post by dream90 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Thank you j82 for the advice I am going to do that im trying to get back with my ex boyfriend from high school we were together for 2 weeks but I had to move to another city and we parted. He liked me a lot back then. We haven't seen each other in 8 yrs and we just started talking on facebook and calling each other on the phone for the past 4 days now.I found his pic pop up as a "peope you may know" on facebook. Lol. I put follow me boy and dressed it on a "6" inch taper pink candle with cleo may and jezebel and carved in his name and birthday on the candle and put some cinnamon and some crushed juniper berries on the candle and printed a pic he recently took off his facebook on the bottom of the candle. He is interested in a relationship with me he is saying he wants to take me out the dinner and to the beach to spend some time together and hug me and catch up where we left off. So I guess my spell did it's job. And he is a scorpion and this morning when i woke up I was sweeping my front porch and I almost stepped on a scorpion that was trying to enter in my house thru the front door. So im taking that as a sign of movement. I just want him to dream of me so he won't forget about me and hook up with other girls because he works as a personal assistant for the famous people and hollywood actors and he goes out a lot on the weekends to like really nice clubs and all the fun stuff famous people do . And we live a hr away from each other im trying to find a place near him if this thing really goes out the way i expect ;)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Looks like good signs. Id stick with love oils not jezebel unless you want him for trick purposes. follow me boy, come to me, stay with me are all great. Once you get him get personal, make a nation sack to keep him.

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:02 pm

Has anyone experienced dreams in which they are performing spells?

The last couple of nights I've been having dreams related to spells, the in first dream I was back home with my family and someone was trying to goofer us, so with a bit of detective work I found out who it was and I hotfooted them.

The second dream was last night night and I was doing a green/black double action candle and when I butted the candle I saw that it was only green/black on the outside and white on the inside, needless to say I was unhappy.

The weird thing is that I have no experience with either one of these spells, I'm sure that It's just because hoodoo is becoming more prevalent in my waking life and I've been doing a ton of research on everything.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello ConjuringCat ,
I would keep a log of thee dreams
And if there is a continuous prevalent theme, I would heed the messages.
Then, you may want to talk to an AIRR member who deals with dream interpretations and remedy whatever message is being given to you.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Hopefully, it's just because you're being more awakened to Hoodoo (as you had said)
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sabrina3
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sabrina3 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:13 am

I saw a dream last night-very vivid-
i saw a witch(woman) with white skin and black hair,very beautiful.She was wearing a Victorian style dress and a long black coat.she seemed worried.she gave me a weird look and then left.
What does a witch mean in a dream :?:
(first time i dream of a witch)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, Sabrina3 ,
I'm sorry but...
We do not perform dream interpretations on the forum.
You could buy a book on dream interpretations here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Or contact a reader
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
My suggestion is to keep a dream log first and see if there's a pattern to your dreams.
I am moving your post t the appropriate subforum
take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Elihue

Unread post by Elihue » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Recently in a dream, a big black man - whom i suspect was a jinn or loa - came to me regarding my mother, who is 89, and recovering from a broken neck. (no paralysis)
He instructed me to make this for her:
Coffee
Basil
Salt or Sugar
He made me repeat it several times. I awoke clear @ 4 in the morning, got up and made the mixture, grinding it together in an earthen bowl. I contained it and gave it to my mom to keep with her, and occasionally she burns it as incense.

Does anyone have insight on what this is?
Thanks,
Elihue

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:35 am

you should bring it up in the radio show. id love to hear the reponses they give you

im envious. I dont get dreams :(

Zee Rohour

Unread post by Zee Rohour » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:07 pm

I don't know if you will be able to see this reply, but, I do have a little bit to offer.
Please describe the Black Man. Did he have a hat, or a cane, a limp??? This gives us a clue as to who is giving you the instructions.
The other part I have for you, Coffee is sometimes used as a substitute for graveyard dirt in work.
I think you did the right thing, and you may get more info later, it's possible.
Good Luck and quick recovery and strong bones to your Mother:)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Zee Rohour wrote:Coffee is sometimes used as a substitute for graveyard dirt in work.
I am sure this comes from outside of traditional conjure work. Zee Rohour, where did you learn this?

Working with the dead, using dirt from their graves as a magical link, is an important feature of traditional hoodoo. The dead are not feared (except perhaps for individuals who were evil or fearsome in life), so no substitute is necessary.

Coffee is used mostly as a carrier for spells involving menstrual blood. Some workers also use it to keep people crossed and in the dark, because of its dark color. I remember reading (in Hyatt?) some old spells calling for submerging photos or name papers in coffee for negative work.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

Elihue

Unread post by Elihue » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:12 am

Zee Rohour wrote:I don't know if you will be able to see this reply, but, I do have a little bit to offer.
Please describe the Black Man. Did he have a hat, or a cane, a limp??? This gives us a clue as to who is giving you the instructions.
The other part I have for you, Coffee is sometimes used as a substitute for graveyard dirt in work.
I think you did the right thing, and you may get more info later, it's possible.
Good Luck and quick recovery and strong bones to your Mother:)

The man was black black, and had a faint blue light surrounding him. He had on sparse exotic clothing and something on his head. The was sitting down, cross legged or side ways. The dream room was dark, but it felt close, like a dense forest or a cave. His voice was very deep, possibly with the hint of an accent.

Elihue

Unread post by Elihue » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:15 am

Sarafina wrote:you should bring it up in the radio show. id love to hear the reponses they give you

im envious. I dont get dreams :(

Dont be envious. I seem unable to astral travel. It's always somethin'.
And I don't know how to get on the radio show...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello, Elihue
Here is the link to get on next Sunday's radio show
radio-show-pre-call-id-august-3rd,-2014 ... fa55f1fcb0
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Elihue

Unread post by Elihue » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Miss Aida,

I didn't expect such a fast response, I'm so sorry. It's Sunday night and I'm just checking the forum. I would like to bring up the dream direction on the show. I have been getting dream direction ( a killer hot foot powder the other night) but the man and the coffee basil mix is indeed intriguing.
May I have another link for next week? I'll put it in my datebook and not miss it.
Also. could I access from my android phone?
Sincerely,
Elihue

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:51 am

^that is the link for next week that she put up.

make sure you read the link, put in your questions and call in at 6pm ET on Aug 3rd so you can be on the queue

cant wait to hear what they tell you!

Elihue

Unread post by Elihue » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:32 am

Thanks! :D

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Hi, I'm not sure if this is in the correct place.

I have literally just been woken up by my mother. The strange thing was I was dreaming about literally, physically bumping in to my ex whilst blindfolded (I always have odd dreams, sometimes almost psychic prediction type dreams so that, I am used to) my ex, who is the target for my work at present, and my mother woke me up to tell me that he was outside parked up in his work's truck. We live at the end of a cul de sac, so he can't have just been passing. He has been parked there for the last 30 mins, no one has gotten out. He and his colleague are just sat there.

I don't know if the two things are linked, I like to think they are, so I'm sat here with my mojo in my hand and my doll baby snuggled up to me. If I wasn't sick I'd maybe consider going out there, but I don't want to push him I need to be patient and complete my spells and wait for my blockbuster candle to finish.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello, maria84 ,

Wow! That's a sign!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BabyDoll099

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:54 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Maybe you can answer this, or anyone else that this happend to.
I placed the two photos under my pillow last night with two magnets
on his and my photo. I prayed, and talked to his photo like I would a
Skull candle, and anointed it. I went to bed last night and drempt of another man.
I know this man I drempt of personally, just thought it was a little strange.
Haven't thought of or seen him in a little while.
Take my dreams very serious though :)

Thanks in advance
♥ this forum!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello, BabyDoll099 ,

I suggest that you keep a log.

If it happens 3 times, then it is significant and you might want to consider a reading on this.

OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

affie

Unread post by affie » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:18 am

Hi all.....

If there is anyone who would be so kind as to helps interpret this dream I had last night?

)Let me add that I have dreamt stuff lots of times and they have happened.)

I had a dream last night that I bought a gold Bracelet from a woman, and just before she have it to me she recited a prayer to Saint Clara or Santa Clara and then she gave the bracelet which I then put on my hand.

Does anyone have an idea as to what this might mean?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:38 am

affie,

It sounds like she is reaching out to you, possibly about wearing an item with her on it for support or to help you in the cause. She is known for psychic ability right? Find a gold st clair bracelet and pray and wear it is my advice!!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”