Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:31 pm

Yes you can mix Hot Foot with Goofer dust if your intention is to harm, cross, or kill them while sending them away.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Visper

Unread post by Visper » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:07 am

CM - Thank you much!

markx

Proper Placement of Powders: On the Ground or Under it?

Unread post by markx » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:17 am

Hello

I've bought some Come to me powder.

Would it be better to put it on the dirt floor that my target will walk over, or bury it under the path.

She walks over it a few times a week?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: On the Ground or Under it?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:57 am

You want her walking directly through it, so mix it with some of the dirt to disguise it and sprinkle it in her path.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: On the Ground or Under it?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Exactly! If you know where her car is ...sprinkle some on the tires...etc etc..using Devi's recommendation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

keylewm

Unread post by keylewm » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:02 am

Sharing a tip I have found that works for me:

My target has the habit of washing and drying their clothes but leaving the clothes in the dryer for days before emptying it.....I simply sprinkle in the powders I want, pray for them to do their work and turn on the dryer (no heat, fluff) for 20 minutes....when its done, I put the dryer settings back like they were (no evidence) and everything has been powdered and is ready for them to wear!! Works for me!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:41 pm

That's an awesome sneaky trick keylewm: thanks for sharing :D
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

queen2be

Vacuum up sachet powders?

Unread post by queen2be » Fri May 18, 2012 2:10 pm

I saw where a poster was instructed to toss out a vacuum bag after vacuuming up negative powders, but what about positive ones? I like to scatter Prosperity powder on my front hall mat so I find myself stepping through it for blessings going in and going out (I speak the verse from Deut. to that effect). But of course I have to clean that rug too, so when I vacuum it up, before I do I say gratitude for the work that it begun and then vacuum. Does it require ritual disposal as well?

thanks,
ginny

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Vacuum up sachet powders?

Unread post by aura » Sat May 19, 2012 10:06 am

Personally, I wouldn't toss a perfectly good (and pricy) vacuum bag after aspiring positive powders. I'd simply give gratitude as you did and then lay new powders down once the cleaning was completed.

dream181

Unread post by dream181 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:52 pm

If I sprinkle down powders but the target(my husband) didn't show up...is it useless? Should I do it again the next time he comes over?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:34 pm

dream181

If he didn't contact the powders then they aren't going to effect him.

dream181

Unread post by dream181 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Thanks for ur response. He hasn't come in contact, I am just wondering if I should have left them where they were for next tome? Or vacuum up and lay them again? Do they lose effectiveness? He is coming by on Wednesday. I just wonder if my daughter walks through....even though its meant for him. The powder is come to me..nothing malicious.

Snowbally

Unread post by Snowbally » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi,
I laid a trick last night using powder. After I finished it rained...did that wash away my trick or will it still be effective?
Thank you

Spellkiss

Unread post by Spellkiss » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:25 am

if i was to use sachet powder on targets items won't he smell it when he touches it like in his room?

Kriskat9

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:22 am

Ladies, you can mix the sachet powders with dry shampoo!!! Last night I successfully combined Jezebel/Bewitching/Stay w Me and had FABULOUS results, the night ended with my honey INSISTING on paying my rent! :o :mrgreen:

emu81684
Travelling with Powders?

Unread post by emu81684 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:23 am

Hello to all. I had actually posted this on the general powders thread, but that was a few days ago and I was hoping for a response before my trip, so I opened a new thread.

I wanted to ask if anyone else has had a bit of luck with this kind of trickery. I am going to be visiting family in October and I have to fly. Obviously the security has been stepped up to an almost unbelievable level and I don't much feel like explaining to the agents what bath crystals, sachet powders and oils I have considering I don't keep the crystals and powders in their original packaging after I get the. Even innocuous materials make people jumpy when they don't know what it is.

Well the readings I've done/had done have told me the person I'm currently working on is in fact going to cross my path and what have you which is the perfect time to lay any form of trick I can while I have the brief chance and since again, I can't really bring anything with me including the mojo without risk of them opening it up and so forth. i was planning on washing the clothes I plan to wear during the short visit with appropriate bath crystals and dry them with a bit of the sachet powders (I love that idea). I'd like to take more, but I'm at a bit of a loss what else to do. Since there's no talc in the powders, I have before (and probably will again) mix a bit in my face powder makeup and use it that way, but I would absolutely love and appreciate a little more help on how I can bring more with me. The oils and powders have always been my favorite, I'm just at a loss on how to bring them, especially since with tricks, the target has to come in physical contact with them in order for the 'point' to get across.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Travelling with Powders?

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 am

Get a travel bottle kit, the kind that come in a plastic see through carrying case with the seperate bottles for shampoo, conditioner and the like. If you can find one with a spritzer bottle, even better. Make sure all the bottles are 3 oz or less which is the liquid maximum they'll let you carry on the plane (that's if you're carrying on the luggage; I think checked baggage you can have more).

Put some bath crystals in one bottle, some powders in another, and some oils in another. You can put some plain body oil in one bottle and add just a few drops of whatever oils you're working with, to dillute it.

As for the spritzer: dissolve some bath crystals in hot water, and add this water to your spritzer. That way, you can use it as a quick room spray when you're around your target.

Good luck and happy travels,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:09 am

Those are excellent recommendations from Mary Bee!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:23 am

I agree with starsinthesky7, personally, I have traveled all over with oils, sachets, candles, you name it in their own packages. The only item I have changed was the oils to keep from having so many, I purchased a small spray perfume bottle, poured oils in with herbs etc. I too learned from posters the various ways to travel with conjure. Hey that's a book title, How to travel with conjure....

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:49 pm

How to Travel with Conjure! I love it. It would be really helpful for the people that have to go on an airplane and want to continue working on their casting. Those are great ideas. I could mix a little oil in with lotion, shampoo or conditioner too. I'm so thankful to you guys. As always, Miss Bee, Stars and Jwmcclin for the great advice.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:14 pm

I have placed powders in small, emptied out bottles of Johnson's Baby Powder, travel sized bottles.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Igraine62

Unread post by Igraine62 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:35 pm

This was a very silly question

sorry

Igraine
Thank you Saint Martha, I praise and honor you.

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:37 am

I found a really good way to disperse the powders only as an after thought. The other day my target came over and I had time to lay some kiss me now(worked beautifully) and bewitching. Afterwards, while we were talking(he was talking up a storm and didn't want to leave) he said to me "you stole mojo". I was thinking to myself, "honey you have no idea" LOL.

The problem is with the clumping when I put it on my rugs it was noticeable and I had to really rub it in, and even then it could still be seen if you paid attention to it. So I was thinking how can I lay this stuff down in the rugs without it being seen. Earlier as I was getting ready, I had pulled out a canister of my kama sutra honey dust(which would be good to camouflage if you put the sachets on your person) which comes with a little feather tickler to apply it on your body. So I tried it with the sachet powders last night and it's perfect. I saw where Cat had mentioned that she uses makeup brushes to apply it to letters etc... so really you can do it with a feather tickler or a large kabuki style brush and just get a nice amount of the powders on the brush/feathers and give it a good tap or shake and it sends the powders everywhere. Or you can just brush the feathers across the intended surfaces. No camouflaging needed.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:45 am

Kitteh Breath: Good ideas, but i do have a brief word of caution. I used to sell the Kama Sutra products daily and your post reminded me of one customer of mine who decided to re-use the Honey Dust canister with other body powders because she like how the container looked. Her sweetie did not realize the switch/re-fill and got a mouthful of inedible powder in his mouth. She laughed about it after the fact, but be careful! :)
Joseph Magnuson

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Ohh yea, he doesn't know that I have the honey dust as we haven't used any of that but also, I am keeping each of the powders in their respective pouches.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:18 pm

I make my powders into chalk. Easy to carry, no hassel from TSA, and I can crumble it back into powder should I chose, or use as is.

I've carried oils before while traveling without an issue. Just keep it in you check in luggage or if its in your carry-on keep in a baggie.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

freecloud

Unread post by freecloud » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:18 am

:lol: I must interject something :lol: I had a moment of clarity, I'm really sleepy :mrgreen:

When I was a child the women on both sides of my family used to talk about women 'sachetting' when they walk

I'm clutching my sides laughing right now, because the style of walk is extreme--as if someone has on a tight skirt and is accentuating their hips in walking ...The women of my family were referring to them disparagingly, as if they were women of the evening or something.. think Jessica Rabbit :o However, in places such as the French Quarter, the style of dresses at the time somewhat made that style of walk necessary :idea:

And, even though this is probably not the topic at hand right at the moment on this site right now, I am just envisioning women of the South, my ancestresses in the French Quarter and other places, walking backwards in that way, literally sachetting with powders so as to not get any on their person!

You good people are right, the mind absorbs things much better when its asleep! ;)

LL&P \\//
I remind you of the man...
Thank you St. Martha! Thank you St. Expedite!

jenepear2004

Unread post by jenepear2004 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi! I am new to the LM site and products. I jist purchased chuparossa, adam and eve, come to me, kiss me now and dollow mw boy sachet powders.

Question #1 is can i combine a pinch of all of them together?

Question #2 how do I dress a letter/card with them?

Thank you for taking time out to read and respond!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi, jenepear2004 --

1. Yes, many people blend powders to obtain a truly customized powder.

2. You can blow or sprinkle a little powder on, drag your fingers down through the powder in "wavy snake lines" and tap or blow the excess powder off.

Try reading these web pages from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" and see if they doesn't answer some of your questions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

DeborahHarris
Using LM Sachet Powders on Toilet Tissue

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi all. I was thinking about using LM sachet powder on toilet tissue at work. Anyone had any experience with this? I know that powders can be kind of crumbly sometimes and I was thinking about using a make-up brush to sort of work it into the fibers of the tissue but not sure whether to dust the top or the side (as I don't want the powder to fall as they pull it from the roll). Any suggestions?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Using LM Sachet Powders on Toilet Tissue

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:51 pm

What is your intention for putting it on the toilet paper?

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:16 am

Boss Fix. To fix my boss.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:27 am

I would put it around my bosses desk...floors ...

kmj

Unread post by kmj » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:50 am

Can you smoke the toilet paper in boss fix incense instead? If you have access to the supplies then you can take a roll home, smoke it in incense and pray over it. I also agree with jwmcclin to use it on the desk, stapler, etc. However, I'm curious if this toilet paper working would be equally effective. Imagine the possibilities? Peaceful coworkers or family members, etc. Good luck and let us know if it works.

Kmj

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:22 am

Thanks guys. Can't wait to try it.

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:07 pm

I've posted this same question with some others in the Break Up Spell section, so forgive me for the repeat, but I thought this specific question was better asked here as others might be wondering the same thing.

I've read through and haven't seen much on how to disguise the powders. I know it can be mixed with dirt, but there's tons of snow where I'm at and laying some dirt on the floor mat inside a building would probably be more bizarre than seeing white powder! I need to lay some inside a building, it's the only place I can guarantee the target will walk through it. I was considering mixing a little powder in a spray bottle with water and inconspicuously squirting it across the floor at the doorway. Good idea or no? I know the powders don't mix well with water, but I didn't know if a small amount shaken up good might work. Any other suggestions? Every place I need to lay powders has dark carpet where it would show up quite a bit, looking for some good tricks.

Thanks!

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:49 pm

sheena9210 --

Try doing your spray bottle trick using the oil rather than powders. It will mix better, or better yet, use the bath crystals (dissolved in warm water) in your spray bottle. Doorknobs can be easily tricked using the oils too. Dab a little oil on your hands and go through the area you want to trick by dabbing it anywhere that your target will be sure to touch.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:54 pm

sheena9210,

Preppieroots is correct -- sachet powders will not mix well with water. They will just make doughy sludge.

There is not a lot of material about "disguising" sachet powders because most people don't do that, unless they blend them into dirt. Powders can be lightly blown or dusted only paper and shaken off and the result is invisible. They can be dusted onto oiled candles. They can be added to foot powder and other personal care powders and they will blend right in.

More information is available at

http://luckymojo.com/powders.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Thanks everyone, pardon the auto-correct!

ScorpionP

Unread post by ScorpionP » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi,
I am having trouble with noisy neighbors. I am not getting any rest and they're waking me up early in the morning. I believe it is the people directly upstairs from me, but my realty doesn't think so. I don't know who it is. So if I buy some Hot Foot Powder how can I use it to remove WHOMEVER is walking like elephants and not being respectful. I just want sleep and a peace of mind. What do you guys recommend I use and how to do it for this problem.

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:06 am

Hello,
i intend to lay FMB powder at my intendee's door step. But i have to do it quickly and discreetly so i want to know if i can just sprinkle it while saying my intentions. Can i do it without walking backwards ?

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:41 pm

redcase1

In tradition it is done while walking backwards.

Also it is best to mix the powder with soil or dirt that the target was walked over already.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:12 pm

i haven't opened my sachet packet yet as i don't know how to store them the best way (free of humidity). what should i store them in? will normal containers do? And when i want to sprinkle them, do i just dip my fingers in and sprinkle? or should i put them in something like a salt and pepper holder?

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:52 am

also when they say mix it with dirt that the person stepped in, can it be dirt where the person passes by on the sides? because here we all walk on pavements and the dirt are always along the sides of the pavement, not actually where we walk. Sorry if this sounds stupid!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:20 am

redcase1

It doesn't have to be dirt the person stepped in, you mix the powder with dirt so it looks like dirt rather than a colored conjure powder. Then you put the powder were the person will walk in it.

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Turnsteel

According to tradition is it supposed to be dirt they have walked over. Since this is being done in a area that is all pavement, then dirt from the area they have been in should work.
AIRR Member

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:11 am

thank you for your answers.

One more thing, how do you store sachet powders? what is the best way? to prevent moisture from storing and to make it convenient to sprinkle them?

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:07 pm

redcase1

I usually just re-seal the package they came in after getting the air out. A piece of tape works well.

I sprinkle from the foil bag, the bag works well as the opening holds its edge.
AIRR Member

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:12 am

How much sachet powder should i sprinkle? will just a pinch do? or must it be a substantial amount? also will it matter if my target doesn't step 'into' the powder? but passes by it or around it?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:58 am

Are you referring to when you mix the powder with dirt, or just laying the powder as is? As it has been discussed previously that mixing some of the Sachet Powders with dirt to help conceal it. This I'll sprinkle a little in and mix well. If, for whatever reason, I am laying down powder without mixing with dirt then I will use a small pinch.

redcase1 wrote:also will it matter if my target doesn't step 'into' the powder? but passes by it or around it?

No. You want to have your target walk through the powder, not by it. Be sure to read through the pages Foot-Track Magic as well as How To Use Sachet Powders to gain a better understanding of the work. Best of luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:32 am

Hi
sorry for being unclear
what i meant was, how much sachet powder do i have to sprinkle? The sachet powder itself, not the dirt. Thanks for the reply!

Sachet powders to dress candles?

Unread post by newbie » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:05 am

I read that sachet powders are used to sprinkle, carry in mojo bags etc. But ca sachet powders used WITH herbs, like when u write a prtion for a honey jar and add herbs, can you added sachet powders also to the petition?
Or use sachet powders to dress candles?

I noticed that candle dressed with just the oils burns perfectly ..evenly with stead flame, leaving no drippings...but when dressed with oils+herbs, it leaves puddles behind.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Sachet powders to dress candles?

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:33 am

I have personally used sachet powders to dress candles, as well as included in petition papers.
Joseph Magnuson

Re: Sachet powders to dress candles?

Unread post by newbie » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:44 am

cool, thanks.

Jfrog

Unread post by Jfrog » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:39 am

I have a question and hope someone can help me. I purchased some Follow Me Boy powder and read that it is coercive. How is sprinkling this powder on myself, my husband's shoes, rings, etc...more coercive than let's say Love Me powder? What makes this coercive? Sorry, I'm new to Hoodoo and trying to learn. I believe in all herbs/roots magical power, and the power of thought and visualization. Just curious what makes this powder so coercive?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:45 am

Hi 1BlessedCat,

it's a good question that you pose. In hoodoo, the herbs' and roots' Spirits are of more import than the power of thought and visualization. The way I understand it (and no doubt a more experienced worker can be more detailed about this or correct me if I'm off some) you'll tend to call someone into the work and pray for a desired outcome, but then you let go and let God trusting the herbs, roots and curios Spirits to work toward that given end.

With regards to coercion, what would make the difference in Love Me versus Follow Me Boy for example, would be the choice of herbs and oils in the blend. In tone, Love Me would be the equivalent of making a romantic candle-lit dinner for your man, listening to him and telling him how wonderful he is and then having him hold your head in his lap while you chat and nuzzle. Follow Me Boy would be more along the tone of getting fish hooks into his clothes and dragging his interest toward you, making him follow and enthralling him with you. So is it as coercive as Essence of Bend Over? Definitely not. Is it more coercive that Chupparosa? Well yes. But it's a matter of degree and there are many degrees on the spectrum.

Hope it helps some!

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:54 am

Hi

If i want to break a couple up, and at the same time draw one of them to me, and i want to sprinkle breakup powder and fmb, can i sprinkle them at the same place?

Jfrog

Unread post by Jfrog » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 am

Yes, that helps tremendously. Thank you so much, aura!

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:59 pm

I've just posted a brand new YouTube video discussing how to use Lucky Mojo Sachet Powders and showing you how to dress a greeting card with Lucky Mojo Come to Me Sachet Powder to lay a trick for someone special to come your way! ;)

If you want to see an example of using sachet powders in action, check it out: http://youtu.be/q7n-gjovz2o
With love and light -
Madame Pamita

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:03 pm

redcase1

I would work on one thing at a time - first, work with the Break Up or Separation powder, then AFTER they have broken up and this man is free and clear to be with you, THEN work on the FMB. It just seems like a more practical and less "messy" way of working, in my opinion.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”