Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
vinavin21

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Unread post by vinavin21 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Ok is there a powder that I can use to have my lover be faithful to me? Its like he tells me he wants a girlfriend but its hard for him to be faithful because he's going back and forth from me to another girl that he use to talk to.......very frustrating :?

Turnsteel

Re: How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Off the top of my head? -- Follow Me Boy, I Dominate My Man, and Stay At Home.

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:59 pm

how would i lay the powders down? would i have to secretly do it while im at his house?

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Hello--
You can deploy sachet powders either in places where your lover will walk over them (his place, your place if he comes over, on the ground outside his car, etc.), or as a dressing for paper or other items that he will handle--a letter, a pen, his shoes, etc. If you have access to his personal grooming items, you can add condition powders to them, especially if he uses conventional antiperspirant or medicated powders. You can also make use of any footprints that he leaves (in soil, sand, or snow), either sprinkling powders directly into his foot-track, or collecting his foot-track (toe to heel to bring him toward you) for use as a personal concern--one option would be to mix the foot track with condition powders and keep them in a bottle or other suitable container for further works. In all cases, you will say his name and state your intention as you deploy the powders. Also, be careful to blend the powder(s) well, or the pigment of the condition powder may reveal your trick.

...And another formula to consider in addition to those already mentioned would be Stay With Me.

Good luck!

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:08 pm

thank you for your responses. So as long as he steps in the powders it will work?

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Hi,
In traditional practice, he can step in them or over them to the same effect. Variables on outcome would include his character -- no amount of rootwork is likely to change a man's essential character, even if one is successful at binding his nature, creating a desired emotional state, and/or compelling him to accede to one's wishes. If he's a dog to begin with, he will probably still be a dog when all is said and done. His life situation will also factor in -- Is he in a long-standing relationship with someone else? Does he have one or more children with someone else? Is the other girlfriend doing her own rootwork on him, or employing a professional to do it for her? If so, drawing him and keeping him may be more difficult. There is also the matter of the chemistry and tenor of your relationship with each other -- there are many methods to bring someone back, but making them stay is another matter, and creating a functional, loving relationship something else again. The powders are effective tools when employed with diligence and sincerity, but the people involved still have to do the work, both magical and mundane.

Good luck!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:20 pm

vinavin21 wrote:thank you for your responses. So as long as he steps in the powders it will work?

Along with Edward's excellent suggestions for deployment, you could also sprinkle the sachet powder (lightly) on his pillow, on his side of the bed, you could put pinches of it in his pants pocket, you could even dress his cash and coins, or anything he touches or fiddles with a lot with the powder to ensure he gets it on him.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Astariell

Unread post by Astariell » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:03 pm

Hi

I have been reading the replies above and marveling at the excellent suggestions. I am involved with a situation myself somewhat similar and one thing I propose to do is to sprinkle appropriate powder into a new pair of boots I purchase for my guy. Think about it....I also need some of his foot tracks and since he is away and I have none near, I intend to get some from a lawn he created, can you believe how perfect this is?, a lawn and patio he made for our old place! Only he has walked all over this......This forum is the BEST!
Blessed Be
:lol:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:14 am

Thanks to all for helping out with replies here --

For those new to hoodoo and unfamiliar with the history of African American conjure, i hope you will read these free "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web pages to get an idea as to how powders and dusts are used in rootwork.

HOW TO USE SACHET POWDERS IN THE HOODOO ROOTWORK TRADITION
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

FOOT TRACK MAGIC IN THE HOODOO ROOTWORK TRADITION
http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

LAYING TRICKS IN THE HOODOO ROOTWORK TRADITION
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

vinavin21

Unread post by vinavin21 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:48 am

ok guys so i layed down the trick using come to me but instead of him coming to me he backed himself away from me.........

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:58 am

Have you done/had done a divination for this work? What was the outcome? Are you doing any other work simultaneously? Did anything happen in the 'mundane' world?

There are too many variables, you may want to start a thread under Ask for Help with Spellcasting or Looking for a Reader or Rootworker.

Astariell

Unread post by Astariell » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi Vinavin21,

If you are still having a problem keeping him with you and have decided he is worth the effort, (needs to realize his issues perhaps?) well, at any rate, why don't you try the Stay with Me Spell Kit? Also there is a Stay with Me Vigil candle that you can burn and also ask for another of the same to be set on altar.....

When one is learning to cook or bake, do we look at a cake or a certain dish and just start to guess at what ingredients are involved and in what order to arrange them? We usually refer to a recipe do we not? So, best to stick to basics when one is a novice, unfamiliar with rootwork......to use a recipe would help to teach yourself and add to your own understanding.....Then, you may add some of your own herbs, etc. to the recipe and formulate it to your will......Much like we alter a few ingredients to that yummy carrot cake!!

Seriously, this site offers so much that to me, there is no guesswork here involved.....Do your homework and check out this whole entire site and you will find what you need......Asking questions, of course, as I am, but I try to do my homework first. There is no wave of magic wands here....If only it was that simple!!!
All the Best!
Blessed Be

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:22 pm

vinavin21

What do you mean he "backed himself away"? Did he not step into the trick?

Mary

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi

Im no expert,,but i dont thing that just by sprinkiling powders is gonna get u what u want unless your sistuation is already very rosy...maybe u need to layer the work,,,and that way u do lots of spells and then u sprinkle those come to me powders like u sprinkle iceing on the top like a nice cake which u have taken the time to mix,,bake,,decorate etc :shock: ,,,

try to analyse the whole situation, IE:

Yourself..is he attracted to u..why is he backing off..what could possibly be the reason.

The outer environmet,,,does he have another woman,,is he stressed..somones working a spell on him..

Put everything together and then set a course of how u gonna get him to the point where his jumping allover u gal..

U will find every type of spellkit and advice,..my advice is be patient and read this site and ask questions..

Afterall if i help u today the Greater power will help me tomoorow..

love out sister xxx bubba

candles

Unread post by candles » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:57 am

well could it be possible that he senses that you are trying to do something to him magically? anyways i hope it all works out for the best.

DNA

Unread post by DNA » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:20 pm

I really like the the different ways to deploy powder. I've also deployed sachet powder on the chairs & Car seats when needed. Especially if he worships his vehicle The back and head rest. Some men seem to have a favorite chair or sofa to rest (fall asleep) on in the house. I powdered that Baby down. Not where it's obvious, but he was sleeping in enough to do some good. I've also put some in a man's shoe as well.

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:29 am

Hi all,

I read the lucky mojo webpage about the sachet powders. But I'm just wondering, when sprinkling powders, must it always be sprinkled walking backwards? If I wanted to sprinkle some powder in an article of clothing is there a certain way it must be sprinkled or can I just take a pinch of powder, and whilst saying my intention just sprinkle, sprinkle? Is it that easy?
Thanks.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Angelina,

Directionality in sprinkling is distinct from your own posture while you are when laying them. You may direct the powders toward your home, but if you did not walk backwards, you yourself would be stepping in the powders, and that would not speak to your objective, which is laying them for someone else to walk in.

There are many ways to work with the sachet powders in addition to sprinkling, of course, including blowing them and dusting with them.

Mary

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi Angelina,

Sprinkling of sachet powders depends on your purpose and whether the powder is being sprinkled on the ground. Some powders are, indeed, most often deployed by walking backwards while sprinkling the powder (on the ground) and speaking your intent (Hot Foot powder, a prime example). If, on the other hand, the sachet powder is part of a candle dressing, or a poppet stuffing, or if you are dressing dressing papers, walking backwards while sprinkling is unlikely to be needed.

From a practical standpoint, though, moving backwards while you apply sachet powders (whether by sprinkling or wiping down with a sachet-permeated dust cloth or blowing a pinch into the air) is a good idea, as it minimizes the likelihood of your being inadvertently covered in powder because you walked through / brushed against / etc. the area where you just applied the sachet.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:14 pm

if Iam going to sprinkle the power sachet on the petition and picture of some of the items I am putting under my pyschic vision candle is there any special way to apply and can I dust the seal of the moon with power sachet?

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:48 am

Thanks for your reply!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:18 am

Hi Sharona,

You can treat the sachet powders the same way you treat oils or incense--if you want to draw something to you, you brush it towards you, if you want to get something away from you your brush it away from you. You can also do the five-spot pattern. Dusting seals, talismans, money, petitions, photos, and candles with sachet powder are all common ways of using the powders. Dressing the seal of the moon with sachet powder is a fine.

Read more here:

take care,
Bri

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:58 am

Thank you Bri as usual you are helpful. I have appreciated your knowledge and also making sure I do the foot work so I learn I am reading the Hoodoo in Theory and then Cats book before I take her course I have so much to learn. Sometimes there are afew different ways to do things and that is good for me to learn.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Hey Sharona,
You are totally welcome, my pleasure!
There are a bunch of different ways for doing certain things so asking questions and checking out the Lucky Mojo website for information are always good places to start :-)

take care,
Bri

Sharona22

Unread post by Sharona22 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 pm

You are right but as the high priestess used to say when I was studying wiccan ask for help and input but read research and learn,she sounds alot like you .(very big complimant)

Apo

Unread post by Apo » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:08 am

Hello,

I know Lucky Mojo sells its products in bath-crystal form for baths and washes, but could one boil the sachet powders and bathe with them?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:59 pm

I don't know about boiling the sachet powders and bathing with them. You can definitely use the appropriate condition oil, adding salt to it or adding it to your bathwater for ritual bathing. I have also taken ritual baths where after bathing, I annointed myself with the appropriate condition oil and then dusted myself with sachet powder. My sense is that the sachet powder would get clumpy in bathwater and not infuse into the water very well, but that is not based on experience.

good luck,
Bri

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Hi Apo,

Unlike bath crystals, Lucky Mojo sachets are limited in their solubility, whether pre-boiled or added directly to the bath. Indeed, pre-boiling the sachet is likely to evaporate off the essential oils in the powder. While use of the sachets in a bath might be considered on par with making a bath with cascarilla (powdered eggshells), sachets are not commonly used this way. Also, do be advised that there will likely be residue left in the tub afterwards, as the insoluble portions of the sachet are fine enough to go through most strainers / muslin bags.

Apo

Unread post by Apo » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Thank you for your replies.

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:06 am

Hi Apo,

I my earlier reply I neglected to mention that a more common way to use sachet powers in conjunction with bathing would be to dust one's body with them *after bathing*, as you would with any other sort of body powder. This is a common way of using sachets for increase of personal attraction, luck, mastery, protection, and/or prosperity.

Avalon

Unread post by Avalon » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:52 am

My house has a great deal of carpeting in it, and I had an idea for spiritual scrubbing.

Can I use sachet powders (perhaps mixed into a little baking soda) to magically "wash" the carpets? I'd sprinkle it, let it sit, then vacuum it up like those carpet fresheners. I'd still use Chinese Wash, etc. to mop down the linoleum or any woodwork.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:09 am

Avalon

You can do that, but you might want to use a broom or mop that you are willing to part with. Most people do not want to chuck out their vacuum cleaners. I buy a straw broom and cheap mop do the spiritual cleaning and chuck both out far from my home after I am done. I use the bath crystals and not the satchet powders.

Happy cleaning!

Mary

Avalon

Unread post by Avalon » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 am

literarylioness: Would I absolutely need to toss the cleaning implement? I haven't actually done a full house cleaning yet, so this is new to me.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:46 am

Avalon wrote:My house has a great deal of carpeting in it, and I had an idea for spiritual scrubbing.

Can I use sachet powders (perhaps mixed into a little baking soda) to magically "wash" the carpets? I'd sprinkle it, let it sit, then vacuum it up like those carpet fresheners. I'd still use Chinese Wash, etc. to mop down the linoleum or any woodwork.

I have used a vacuum cleaner and sachet powders for spiritual cleaning with great success. If you have a lot of carpeting you can certainly do it that way. You can also spray your house with something like van van oil suspended in water while you are cleaning and then vacuum after the spray has drifted down. I did not throw away my vacuum cleaner--but I did empty out the bag afterwards :-)

Bri

Avalon

Unread post by Avalon » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:50 am

Bri: awesome! Thanks so much :)

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Many carpets can be washed with a sponge mop or something similar. As long as you don't soak it, the liquid will evaporate and the underflooring won't be damaged. It won't remove as much dirt as a real thorough cleaning, but it's good to do afterward. Kind of how a spiritual wash won't really get you clean, but is performed after for the spiritual side of things.

Avalon

Unread post by Avalon » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:06 am

Thanks J :)

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:56 am

Hi,
My question is.....I had some sachet (stay with me) I hadn't used it because I had got it for my husband but he is never coming to the state that I'm in so I think that is pretty much a dun deal. An old childhood friend found me online and we been seeing each other. He came over this morning and being that I was in a hurry I poured some sachet power on my pillow and just beat it in the pillow on top of the pillow case so he wouldn't see it. He came right in my room and lay down and grab that pillow and laid on it. So is it going to work being that I just swished it on there and not brushed it toward me?

Thanks,
Mzcee
Lovebird

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:17 am

Mzcee

From what you describe I would say that you have a good chance of the powder working. It was on a pillow, in a bed (that I am assuming you guys slept in) so its loaded with both yours and his personal concerns. If its something that you want to encourage you would also burn a candle anointed with Stay with Me oil, today is a good day for that, as it is Friday.

take care,
Bri

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 am

Hi Bri
Thanks very much for the information now I don't have any stay with me oil right now...can I order it and burn the candle on another friday? The oils that I do have are Cleo May, Crown of Success, Fast Luck, I do have and attraction candle burning I did ask for a good man in my intent. Can I use any of those oils right now and run and get a candle, just for now?

Thanks,
Mzcee
Lovebird

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:09 am

Mzcee
Yes, you can continue using attraction/cleo may and crown of success and you know that you can always call Missionary Independent Spiritual Church as ask them to light a vigil light on your behalf. Its costs $14.00 and you get a candle report telling you how the candle burned.
Find out more about their Candle services here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles ... ml#setting

take care,
Bri

snake

Unread post by snake » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:45 pm

Sachet Powder in the bath rug is awesome!! I was trying to figure out how to deploy sachet powder on someone and as I sat in their bathroom it hit me, the bath mat! People don't usually clean their bath rugs too often so nobody is going to notice a little powder in the bath rug. They're also stepping on the bath rug barefoot after getting out of the shower, so you've really got the powder on their feet. And it was a lot of fun to blow the powder all over. I'm already seeing real results from putting the powder in the bath rug.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:46 pm

snake,

That's a great sneaky trick. I also like adding sachet powder to a person's foot powder or body powder.

Read more here:

catherine yronwode

mar

Unread post by mar » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:55 pm

I have even, when i was in a hurry, blew a pinch in someone's closet..LOL..then just randomly touched a few of their shirts that were hanged..just so some of the powder gets off my hands, dont know if that helped, but when your in a hurry, dont have much time to plan ;) Also quickly sprinkled a bit on the bedroom carpet, but that was a bit noticeable, so i just rubbed it in with my hands and feet. I dont know if that takes the effect away, cause I rubbed it in, but I had no choice.

mar

Unread post by mar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:38 am

Hope someone can shed some light on oils and sachet powders..first of all, i luv using them, but the only problem i find that anything that is in dark in colour, it makes a mess ie on couches, chairs, books etc..LOL..so thats the only downfall with it. Other than that, they smell nice and I have actually had some good results with it.

Now with sachet powders, is the main goal to get it on the person's hands? Almost like the oils? CAuse I had read somewhere, that it should be dabbed on anything the person touches or comes in contact with. For instance I use powder on his books/handwriting and then oil on the cover of the book, just so it can cover the powder dust on the black cover. But it does make a mess on his book..LOL..i am sure he always thinks to himself, why does my book always smell and have some powder on it..LOL..i get a bit nervous about that..LOL.

But do i have to pray over the powders/oils before I put them on things or even on myself, or just make a command/demand on them? I have even read that if I even go in blow some of the powder in the direction where the person lives, that too is effective. So I have even gone outside the person's building, when i know they would be sleeping..LOL..cause I cant have him catch me..but in my car i just put the window down and blow/throw some in the direction of his building.

I have access to his handwriting, Oh I do sprinkle some on the floor inside, near the entrance of building, but many people walk through that door..so I just say his name lightly when sprinkling it, so its meant for him. I have even dabbed some on his forks/spoons he uses, as well as the outside of the containers of the food.

So are there anyother creative ideas? Where and how I can use these products? Hopefully I am on the right track..not sure, but please do let me know where else i can use these.

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Hi mar,
How about in his socks?

mar

Unread post by mar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:41 pm

oh ok....actually when I was at his place last, I did sprinkle some in his boots..LOL..but the whole problem is that I only see him once in awhile. But I do have access to his work place, cause we are in the same building. But when I do any of this, should I be saying something, like a demand? I mean sometimes I get results, and then at times when I dont, I get discouraged and think, maybe I am doing something wrong.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:08 pm

mar

When you work with materials like oils or sachet powders it is traditional to say a prayer or petition over the work. This does not have to be elaborate, when using love me sachet powder for instance you can say something along the lines of: "love me, want me, desire me, forever and always as I love you." That is just one example of how you can state a petition in a short, sweet, and to the point manner.

Read more about this tradition here:

good luck,
Bri

mar

Unread post by mar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Sounds good! I will be trying it with such a petition and hopefully I will see more results! ;)

mar

Unread post by mar » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:38 pm

SO if i were interested in ordering any of the powders, would it be better if i got the spells done first? For example, Stay with me candle burned first, then get the sachet powder and then start to lay the tricks? If I cant do the spell myself, I can place an order with LM to set the candle for me and then I can order the powder. Cause by reading some of the posts, it seems like the powder wont be as effective, unless I get the spell done first. And does this apply to oils as well? Please let me know, so I can place my orders ;)

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:17 am

Powders, oils, candles, etc. are related to the spell kits, but are separate. You can certainly just use these things on their own, but they are usually included for incorporation as part of the spell kit. Each kit listing has an ingredient list on the Lucky Mojo site, so you'll know what you're getting when you order.

Hope that helps.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:05 am

If you laid down love powders with prayer and intention and they were sufficiently concealed by having been blended with dirt, or worked invisibly into a carpet, and he literally stepped back or jumped back on steppping in or over them, then he is strongly resisting your spell work. Some common reasons for this include the following:

1) He may belong to (or in the past have belonged to) another lover, and already be magically bound by and to them alone.

2) He may hve his own wards and protections up against being hoodooed in any way, which also includes the possibility that he has worked (or hired work done) to guard himself from ever having his nature tied.

3) He may have previously been cursed, for any number of reasons and by any number of possible suspects, including a generation curse on his ancestors, to never find love in this life, and part of that curse may have been to make all evidences of attraction or love repellent to him.

The reason for such an unexpected reaction on his part might best be found through divination, that is, a reading.

Read more about using sachet powders here, from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/powders.html

Read more about foot track magic here, from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/foottrack.html
catherine yronwode

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:01 am

Hi all,

Last night I annointed a form and a letter for immigration purposes that will be mailed today. I annointed each paper one by one with court case sachet powder and fast luck sachet powder. When finished I sealed the envelope and also annointed the 4 corners. I proceeded to then close up the sachet powders and when I closed up the fast luck powder, it exploded. What I mean is, there was air in the packet and I tried to push it out but the bottom of the packet opened and the powder spilled all over. Is this just a natural thing that happened because I put pressure or could this mean something more? What do you think?
Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:11 am

I dont see this as a sign. It was full with air, and you pressed on it. Not everything is a sign ;)
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Apo

Unread post by Apo » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:59 pm

in case it where a sign it's not a bad one. It's not like you got covered in hot foot.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:22 pm

If it's a sign of anything, it is that you are covered in Fast Luck now! You may have pressed too hard or it could be that that particular red foil packet was poorly sealed when it was manufactured. (We don't make the foil packets; we just fill and seal them.)

This topic has been moved to the Sachet Powders section of the forum, as it is about that form of work.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Fri May 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Thanks everyone! Good point Apo! :-)

lightofnirvana

Unread post by lightofnirvana » Wed May 20, 2009 11:58 am

are the sachet podwers to be used using glove? is it bad if i touch the powders like when sprinkling on candles and places, say if i sprinkle the hot foot powder outside my house because the person lives with me, the person will walk over it but so will i, how does that work?
i hope i dont sound stupid, please clarify

thanks

j82

Unread post by j82 » Wed May 20, 2009 4:17 pm

On the LM website cat offers a ton of info on laying tricks with powder. Id look through it and read it a few times. I know she suggest cleansing with a bath after, i beleive it was talked about on a post on this site previously. And when you lay the powder you should be concentrating on who its for, so it wont effect anyone but them. Mix it with some dirt so it wont be notied. you can always get their foot print and work the powder on that also, take it from heal to toe ( away from you). If this person live with you put some in their shoes, dust their socks, put it in their car...etc...

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed May 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi lightofnirvana,

Personally, I think gloves are a fine thing to use when handling hotfoot powder. As is walking backwards while sprinkling it. That said, when doing the job, you will call your target's name and your desire for them to leave town / move far away / never come back while sprinkling the hotfoot powder. By so doing, the hotfoot powder (and it effects) is directed toward your target, and your target only (not you, not other people who may walk past, etc.).

Hope this helps!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”