Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

winkaway

Re: Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Unread post by winkaway » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:03 am

Hello...

Looks like this thread hasn't had much love in awhile so I'm hoping somebody sees this.

I have a ex I'm trying to get back with. He is currently with someone. I actually did a break up spell on them, and was told by a couple psychic's that they will break up.. but they didn't say when. I have a feeling it will be awhile. He seems really into her. I'm also concerned because I know he wants a baby, which was one of our dreams together. I know they have been intimate, so I'm afraid of that happening with them before they break up.

So I was wondering if it's okay to do a honey jar spell on him and maybe a red couple's candle before he has even ended his relationship. I see him drifting farther and farther away from me and I feel helpless. We used to talk and Skype daily, now it's maybe a 10 min phone call every three days.

I want to get his mind off her and to thinking more about me. I've looked at different spells, but nothing really fits my situation. There's also so many different oils, I wouldn't know which to pick. Any idea's would be great. Something to get him thinking about me, maybe even obsess over me..
I know that sounds horrible, but I feel like I'm losing him.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:41 am

winkaway,

Well you continue your breakup work, but I would consider skull candle work to put thoughts of you in his mind along with Bewitch, and Follow me boy work. All of these methods have somewhere caused obsession for some.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, winkaway ,

TheBestest has given you VERY good advice.

Also, sometimes, you have to keep working spells.

Note that you are working TWO types of spell at once. One you SAY is for attention and obsession -- the subject of this thread -- but it is actually for return and reconciliation. The other is a break-up spell. There is a useful thread in this forum that may be more on point for you than this thread is. It is about working a break-up at the same time as a love spell. It is in the break-up section of the board:

Break Up and Love / Reconciliation at the Same Time
break-up-and-love-reconciliation-at-the ... 8s120.html

Additionally, here is a vast array of love spells that Miss cat has generously provided for us at her web site:

Love Spells
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I am sure that you will find something on this page

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

winkaway

Unread post by winkaway » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Thank you to you both Miss Aida and TheBestest!! Much appreciated :)

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:01 pm

winkaway wrote:Thank you to you both Miss Aida and TheBestest!! Much appreciated :)

Your very welcome and good luck and if you haven't done so already, remember to set a time frame for all of your spell work! Please give us all a update ;-)

lily-ana

Unread post by lily-ana » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:39 am

Hello,

What LM products do you recommend to make a man who is a serial cheater become someone's "love slave" (infatuated/obsessed) that they cannot eat/sleep or be in peace without that person in their lives. I want him to basically kiss my ass - he really hurt me and now I want to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I don't even care if he has other women with the spell - now he becomes my "b*tch (buys me things, whatever) with the help of LM products. I want revenge!

Note: I can see him, go to his home etc., but I no longer have any personal concerns - but can get them if necessary.

Thanks!

P.S. I know it would be healthier to just "forget and move on", and I will - but right now, I want him to know what it feels like to be treated the way he treated me and women in general.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:30 pm

lily-ana,

Honestly you have to be really careful with the obsession work, but if you are dead set on this then. you can work some skull candle work using Follow me boy, bewitching, and compelling oils, honey jar spell, work with Saint Martha to dominate him.

Nrmally I wouldn't recommend this so please as a LAST RESORT you can try intranquil spirit BUT again please use that as a last resort bwcause that can turn all types of bad for you.

Hope this helps.

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:45 pm

Great advice Bestest,

I would add Bend over products. I would disagree with IT as this is a spirit that will torment your target until he returns to you unchanged and highly pissed. IT may also affect you as well. Jezebel, Cleo May and bendover products would probably serve you better.

Keep us posted

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, lily-ana ,
You got GREAT advice from TheBestest and BlakPrincessUK!!!
Wishing you the best on this!
HRCC Graduate #1631

winkaway

Unread post by winkaway » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:04 am

In all honesty, I want the same results. The man who I mentioned above in previous posts is who I want to target. Without going into detail, he is deserving of it.
My questions are this..
I am thinking of doing a honey jar spell. I wanted to go off a spell I've seen on youtube. She added a little honey to the bottom of her jar. She took part of a cigar and wrapped pictures of both people face to face around the cigar with their names written on the back. She then took some snake skin and wrapped it around the pictures. I don't have snake skin, so wasn't going to use it. She took red twine and wrapped it around all this real good and tied three knots in it. She then put this in the jar. Then she added 7 cloves, magnetic sand, almond essence, rush oil, ground cinnamon, faramones and an attraction oil. Then she covered it all with more honey.
So I wanted to kick it up a notch so I get the same results as this person above me. I wanted to add follow me boy, bend over, bewitched.. and is come to me an attraction oil? Oh and would reconciliation oil be good since we were once together?
As for herbs, any suggestions? I was thinking rose buds?

And with the saint, is there a prayer that needs to be said to that saint, or simply mentioning it when I state my intention?
Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:33 am

winkaway,

Regarding following Youtube vids from unknown people, please take caution. As for the original question I have never heard of this method being used for a honey jar.

Come to me is an attraction oil and the three oils you mentioned (Follow me boy, Essence of Bend-Over, and Bewitchng), are fine! Oh and try Catnip, Lavender, and Balms of Gilead and the Rose buds are great too.

As for the saint, are you referring to Saint Martha? There is a thread on here that shares the prayer/novena to Saint Martha with much added info, but remember her Novena is to be said for 9 consecutive Tuesdays, so patience is a must when working with her or any other work.

I wanted obsession once. At times still do, but I'll l think this can go very wrong so when you make out your petition please be careful as to how you word things. Obsession can leads to stalking, and worse rape and murder.

Just my two scents but I hope some of what I shared helps.

winkaway

Unread post by winkaway » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:28 am

Thank you for the response. I appreciate it.
I figured if I didn't give a youtube link I was okay, but I wont mention it again.
I'll give that a shot.

winkaway

Unread post by winkaway » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:28 pm

The only oils I don't have handy are Essence of Bend-Over and Bewitching. I do have Follow Me Boy and Come To Me. But I got the balm of gilead buds, magnetic sand, catnip and rosebuds.

I'll give this a shot. I had a reader tell me that I might need something stronger than a honey jar. In her words.. "you need something to hit him like "pow" lol. So I don't know, but I'll give it a shot. He's worth it to me.

If that doesn't work, do you have any suggestions on something with "more pow"? lol

Tuesday (tomorrow) is a new moon, so I wanted to do it then. I was told it will be at around 4:45 am MST.

I'm also doing a red couples candle (forget what its called) rubbed with follow me boy and come to me. And would I only rub that on his side?

And a glass encased candle dressed with both oils and the herbs I have.

3 spells for him at once.

I was thinking next thing would be a spell kit since everyone here raves about them.

This guy told me he doesn't think we can ever be more than friends...which hurts.

I want to try...really try before giving up on the one man I ever truly connected with.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello, winkaway,
I've never heard of this spell so can't advise you on anything about it.
Additionally, we don't sell some of the products that you have mentioned. And, as you know, this forum is to advise folks on how to use Lucky Mojo products. So, please heed the forum rules regarding this arena.
Therefore, I will agree with you about Lucky Mojo Spell kits. They are WONDERFUL. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:05 am

winkaway,

I too have been told for my situation that I need something stronger and here is some advice that I want to pass along to you. If your guy is an Alpha male, you may barely get thru to him or maybe not at all. That sucks to hear that as well as repeat that.

Also too set up a time frame of how long you want to work on this guy. For me, Im just going at it three months; after which if I dont see my full manifestation I am happily willing to move on.

The products you mentioned are good, and I would DEFINITELY look into LM spell kits as I've been told they are GREAT. Work with them, Saint Martha to help dominate his actions, domination products, and also skull candle. Thats probably the best choices for your situation. Good luck!

erclvrb18

Unread post by erclvrb18 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:09 am

would a man using semen on a red skull to anoint for a ex male lover to return work?
simular to how women use there blood for it?

what types of stuff do you need to tell or say to it?
and what kind of prayer?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello, erclvrb18,
Yes, that will work.
If you're talking abut reconciliation work, there are 4 pages of posts to help you here: reconciliation-spell-questions-and-answers-t14715.html
Here is a webpage (written by Miss cat) on reconciliation: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Here is a information for: "return to me" using-return-to-me-and-reconcile-oil-on ... 4s150.html
www.luckymojo.com/retuntome.html
And here is another link for gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender (13 pages of marvelous posts and help) gay-lesbian-bisexual-transgender-inters ... 4s510.html
Take a look at thee pages. Then, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us. We are always here for you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Zooma

Unread post by Zooma » Mon May 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Hi

1) I'd like to know if there are herb and candle spells I can use to have my attorney to like me romantically?

2) Also is there herbs to put in my cologne to have women's attention?

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue May 13, 2014 1:26 pm

What is the best food to use in anointing a candle to make someone horny for you?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello, Zooma,
I am going to merge your post to the appropriate thread so that you can see all the recommendations.
After that, take a look at this page too: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
If you have any questions thereafter, please don't hesitate to ask
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Thu May 15, 2014 6:03 pm

maduro01 wrote:What is the best food to use in anointing a candle to make someone horny for you?

Do you mean the best herbs ? Ginger is supposed to spice things up and catnip will make you more alluring.

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Tue May 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Hi I too would like someone to be obsessed with me and desire more ..the guy is not speaking with me right now. I was wondering if I could order Saint Martha candle services through MISC Services and would that be effective as well ..to get him desire me more..Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, Michigangirl75,
Absolutely yes!!!!
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Simplyme

Unread post by Simplyme » Thu May 29, 2014 9:18 am

I met a real good guy that at a point we was together every day now just see him everyday some times for a few hours or not even that but not like before. We use to talked several times with us calling each an equal amount of time. I now I will call and then he will take several hours to call me back.

Im going through an divorce and he know I don't want to be back with my husband but sometimes I think he do. He don't come visit we visit at my friend house or his home or just hanging out.

I don't want him to get away with an totally single female unlike myself.

Okay now the bad part is my friend we hang out with was introduced to one of his friends which she protray to not liking him but really showing she like the guy that im seeing. I havent gotten an airr reading but every reading I do get on him says he is crazy about me. Now friend know this but still try to push up on him.

I need a spell to keep the sparks going and to have him thinking about me all the time and always wanting to be romantically involved. I want him to start coming to visit like we do at my friends house. I been knowing him for 20 years dated him before when I was much younger. With all the cheating my husband did. We started seeing each other again 2 1/2 months ago.

I want my friend to stay out his face and to stop calling him. She flirts with him and he constantly puts her in her place but she continues to do it.

Please help me!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Get an AIRR reading, while you do that put you and him in a honey jar to sweeten each of you to each other. Try and get some personal item such as cum and look into a nation sack. For the friend I would put seperation products on her to keep her and him seperated. I would also do a candle spell with her and a new candle for a new man to draw her to.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

hedylamarr87

Unread post by hedylamarr87 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:53 am

Hello. Here is my situation. Last year, I found this guy online, whom I liked, real time, long ago. Initially, he seemed intrigued by me, but other women who are attracted to him keep trying to sabotage him and me...quarreling with me, and/or him, trying to talk me out of liking him, etc. Other circumstances, i.e. a death of someone close to me, which made me seem so ditzy, the first time we ever chatted, have also made him lose interest.

A month or so ago, we had already agreed to hang out, but he suddenly changed his mind, with a flimsy excuse, and I'm now too mortified to take him up on his alleged "rain check."

I want his initial interest in me revived. He really seemed to be into me, in the beginning. I want him to be obsessed with me. I want us to get involved.

We only communicate online, though. I've not seen him in person for many years.

What products/spells should I use? Thanks so much.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:07 am

maduro01

What is the best food to use in anointing a candle to make someone horny for you?

Why would you want to anoint a candle with "food"? I do not understand the reason behind the question.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:13 am

Zooma,

1) I'd like to know if there are herb and candle spells I can use to have my attorney to like me romantically?

Yes there are, but you need to assess the situation more deeply: first as with other queries here about engendering lust in a person who is in a professional relationship with you (personal trainer, boss, physician, supervisor, student -- any kind of relationship with firm social and/or legal boundaries -- you may be not only engaging in a spell f enchantment and glamour, but you may have to overcome the target's social and economic reasons for suppressing desire. Try a Fire of Love candle and see what happens. If there is movement, proceed from there.

2) Also is there herbs to put in my cologne to have women's attention?

Yes, John the Conqueror root chips are used for this purpose by men. Other herbs include Catnip, Damiana, and Patchouli.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:21 am

hedylamarr87,

It seems to me that before you can work a spell of obsession or desire on this man, you will need to establish a firm foundation of private space, including keeping these "other women" out of the picture. There are spells for that, of course, and you can find them in the Break Up section of this forum.

In addition, you are talking about wanting to bring about a renewal of lost affections and attention. That is last-ditch work, not the work of desire and obsession. There are spells for return and reconciliation in this love and romance section of the forum, but they are in their own thread, not this one.

Also, if you are "too mortified to take him up on his alleged 'rain check'" then it seems that you are not fully intent on gaining your objective. In other words, something that a strong strategist and long-term planner would view as a temporary set-back, you see as a complete stoppage of your work, which is to allure and entrance him into obsession.

It may be that you do not actually understand what spells for desire and obsession are. They are not a switch in someone's mind that you turn on or off to your advantage. They are states of mind that you cultivate and bring to the fore through selective works of allure, bewitchment, enchantment, sexual innuendo, scent or verbal cues, binding, tying, and mental suggestion. It's a big job of work, and it is not for those so faint of heart that they will not "take him up on his alleged 'rain check'".

I could give you a list of products and spells, but i think that at this oint you are insufficiently self-empowered to undertake the requisite work. Here's a list:

Bewitching: http://luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
Come To Me: http://luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Commanding: http://luckymojo.com/commanding.html
Essence of Bend-Over: http://luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
Fire of Love: http://luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
Follow Me Boy: http://luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
I Dominate My Man: http://luckymojo.com/idominatemyman.html
Love Me: http://luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Work with any of these or a mix of 4 of them in a Rootwork's Special blend on a series of skull candles. Use them to dress gifts you give him. And, above all, if you want more than internet contact, you will have to seize you courage and get in physical contact with him.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

hedylamarr87

Unread post by hedylamarr87 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:21 pm

For Ms. catherineyronwode

Thank you very much for your reply. :)

I believe I need to explain a few things, so my earlier post would be taken in the right context.

You see, I'm from a different culture, where it's the men who are seen as the pursuers. It's not "normal" for women to ask men out. I will explain re: the "alleged" rain check, below.

One time, he was very sick, and asked me to accompany him to have a snack and buy some stuff, and I was trying to persuade him to stay home, for his own sake. He ended up going alone, instead, and I felt really bad I didn't accompany him.

So I took him up on that, but as I had mentioned, he cancelled. I say "alleged" rain check, because his excuse was so flimsy,
that I felt he was just sugar coating it. He changed his mind. He never brought it up again, even though we had talked about other things.

He doesn't want to see me. :(

I don't know if I said or did something, aside from what I've mentioned, or if someone poisoned his mind against me. I can't know for sure. I can't trust our common friends, especially the women, who also seem to fancy him. I will check out the "Break Up" section you mentioned, thank you...although I don't know specifically who might be interfering, or whom he might be seeing. I hope I'll find the answers there. Thank you very much for the info.

It's not that I'm "faint of heart," it's just that I need to work within the structure of our culture, and to what he
is accustomed. He enjoys my sense of humor, and we have many common interests, but he hasn't indicated that he wants to see me again. He's quite old fashioned, and set in his ways. If I try to ask him out, I know he would say no, and I would be humiliated.

I can't go to places where I know he goes. A woman I knew who was smitten with him tried this, and he didn't bite. He even changed his schedule, and where he goes, just to avoid her.

He is headstrong when he wants something, conversely, also when he *doesn't* want something.

I'm really determined. I really like him, and no one else. He is the one I want.

This is why I was hoping to find some way to make him like me again, like in the beginning, and hopefully have him
be the one to take initiative, to want to see me again.

I hope this clearer picture would be helpful. Please tell me if this changes the approach you suggested I take.

Thanks again for your time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Hedylamarr87,
What are you talking about?
If you're talking about a private message, you are on the WRONG thread.
hedylamarr87 wrote:Hello. I got a notification that I got a new reply, but I can't seem to find it. Please point me in the right direction. Thank you very much. :)
HRCC Graduate #1631

hedylamarr87

Unread post by hedylamarr87 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Miss Aida

Hello. I must have received a notification on this thread, for my own later post/reply. I didn't realize that it would notify me re: my own post.

Apologies re: any confusion I may have caused anyone.

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Hi everyone had quick question has anyone used Fire of Love products and what was the outcome. Looking for some sort of idea on how long after a successful burn to see results (shouldn't I see a sign durning the burning or after the burn) and what should I look for on a stuborn person. Prior to Fire of Love I have worked Attraction & Come to me but not noticing much change. In the past I have see actual movement shortly after a burn. All candles & reading his pointed in my favor as being successful but this is a very headstrong older gentleman and I'm wondering is this why I see veryyy slow movement in the natural.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Charisma wrote:Hi everyone had quick question has anyone used Fire of Love products and what was the outcome. Looking for some sort of idea on how long after a successful burn to see results (shouldn't I see a sign durning the burning or after the burn) and what should I look for on a stuborn person. Prior to Fire of Love I have worked Attraction & Come to me but not noticing much change. In the past I have see actual movement shortly after a burn. All candles & reading his pointed in my favor as being successful but this is a very headstrong older gentleman and I'm wondering is this why I see veryyy slow movement in the natural.
Everyone is different. As you know you should usually see signs from 3 days, 3 weeks to like 3 months. im being older and stubborn as you put it may be the reason why its taking a little longer but you still have to give it time. I have not used Fire of love but I believe its used to ignite loving feelings, and lust so to speak. Good Luck I wish I could give you more info but seriously just give it more time. If you still unsure as to whats goibg on, then get another reading.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:46 pm

You are correct TheBestest and Fire of Fire is so much more. With the name "Fire" it is used to "heat up" matters of love. Further, reading its label inspires "attraction, romance, desire, love, passion, etc etc all leading to empowered sexual satisfying relationships.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:56 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I have used skull candles for a number of reason. Specifically, I have used them to get inside someone's mind, and control their thoughts about what I want them to do. Also, I have used menstrual blood and/or vaginal blood because it adds more strength to the spell. The person and I were not talking, but I wanted him not to forget me, and when we reunited and made up...he must certainly was thinking of me.

I will be doing the same, I am hopeful for the same outcome!

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:01 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:People react differently according to their personalities. If a person has the potential to be possessive Follow Me Boy will bring that out in that person, if a person doesn't have that potential then you get the love-dovey puppy dog syndrome. Then you have to consider how much of a change in behavior you are attempting. For example for a man who's character is to be completely absent-minded he's not suddenly going to be hanging on your every word, but you'll notice he'll start doing thing that are more centered on you. The point is that sometimes the changes are subtle and this is contingent upon the power you are able to bring to the situation in direct relation to the personality of your target and what you are seeking to change.

Now, in your case your target is definately more aggressive. Score one for Follow Me Boy. If he's busy with his attempt to get promoted this will take up the energy and free-time he has. That the truth of the matter. But what you are seeking is how to get more attention. What I recommend is upping the heat on the situation. Include Bewitching along with Follow Me Boy. This combination I've found works in a really interesting way. People aren't simply finding you attractive, or sexy, but they become enchanted with your ways. They find you mysterious, deep, and all together magnetic which keeps them coming back for more. Add Follow Me Boy to that and you've got yourself a man who is enamoured, enchanted, and hooked. I've worked this combination successfully several times for clients and the results are wonderful.

Here is what you can do. First, get yourself red Adam and Eve candles. Set up an altar with picture of you two mixed with really alluring pictures of you all facing the candles that you'll set up in the middle of altar along with your dollie. Dress the candles with the oils and sexual fluids and set them facing each other as close as possible ontop of a picture of you two. Then take red string and dress that with the oils and your sexual fluids after you've masturbated to thoughts of him. Take this string and tie it around both candles, binding them together while you pray that he's unable to have his attention turned anywhere else--that he can't take his eyes or attention off of you.

Pray over the candles and light them. As they are burning read from the Song of Solomon as if you were whispering into his ear. Let the candles burn down. Keep the heat going by nightly working the doll baby and reciting the same verse(s) from Song of Solomon while constantly telling him to spend more time with you. Keep the dollie on the altar with all your alluring pictures and wrapped in your underwear.

You may wish to follow up with some success/promotion conjure to help him get a job since you're about to steal his attention ;-).

quoting this to come back to it once I get my man back, ;)

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:38 am

I would have started a new thread, but I wasn't sure if it was going to end up attached to this one or not.

Basically, I divulged my doings here to my best friend and now she wants to do some things. She's in a similar situation to me, which is why I told her. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut. She is VERY different than me and doesn't want to do things in a shall we say "a nice way". She wants this man to come back to be with her ASAP, put her up in an apartment, take care of her in all ways and be crawling around on the floor if he's away from her for 2 minutes. Now that said, she doesn't want him to leave his wife or break him financially (he has plenty of money), she just wants the satisfaction of making him do all of this for a year or 2, she doesn't care if he truly wants to be there or not.

That said, how would she do this? I'm doing a Picture Box Spell, a Come to Me Spell and a Red Skull Spell (I like my guy, however, lol). What same/different would she do to accomplish her goals?

TIA!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, lattequeen,
I can't speak for her and tell you exactly what she is doing.
But my educated guess is that she's doing commanding spells: www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
Controlling: www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html
www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
www.luckymojo.com/domination.html
Etcetera, etcetera.....
She may even be working with St Martha the Dominator.
Just a guess here
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. Am I correct in thinking that slow, soft and easy wins the race and will get her what she wants long term?

Or can her hard and fast approach work?
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Hello, lattequeen ,
They can both work.
Maybe she ought to perform the spell both ways?
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:59 am

Thank you Miss Aida, I never thought about Tranquility or Clarity...He's long term commitment shy because he thinks it'll hamper his progress with his career which has been his main focus the last couple years (he's a singer/songwriter) So he's on the road a lot but only for couple days at a time. He worries that I'll be unhappy because he doesn't have the time to devote to me in a relationship. He's not good at balancing work & personal life. I fully support him & been very understanding...he just needs a little nudge to remind him you can have both, a successful career and a relationship. Thanks so much for the reply! I will go read about the Tranquility & Clarity candles.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:12 am

Hello all,
I'm new here but have been practicing hoodoo magick successfully for a few years now. I had a few questions regarding some of the recent work I've done..
The target & I strted off seeing each other about 5 months ago & he decided to walk away (due to possible commitment phobia) I'm not real sure but anyways ,we ended up getting into verbal arguments bc I got too emotional on him after that & he thought we should go our separate ways for the time being. A couple of months have passed since & I have started working on him with a couple of reconciliation/date me again spells as well as a red LM skull candle with all the LM oils (commanding, influence, follow me boy) as well as with LM Fire of love incense and it was about a month after I did the first one that I saw any "real" movement or what i think was movement... He contacted me out of the blue one day asking me to watch his band perform that night at the beach party so I went & after that the next two nights he texted me saying thanks for coming out & the next asks if I want to go hot tubbing with him to which I declined bc I was tired from work but i said def soon would like to. I don't hear anything more from him but I notice that if i see him out at the bars downtown he'll come up to me for a few mins & once a couple of weeks ago even texted me to see if I was still around by the bar to which I said yes & we ended up hanging out in his car for a bit then he took me home without trying to sleep with me which kinda baffled & disapointed me a little. He doesn't text me anymore but is still friendly towards me if/when I see him out somewhere(gives me hugs, etc). Is that considered real movement? I've been doing other candle workings on him using LM products since then & I always see immediate signs right after, even had a few dreams recently that a man's voice said "your spell is working/or worked". After dressing a red candle with my menstrual blood , carving his name 9 times followed with with a petition & sprinkled damiana with LM commanding, influence oils , the flame was crazy high & strong(even flared a few times) I saw him out of nowhere (his truck) was right behind me driving down the street & he even ran the red light to keep up with me but sadly he didn't say anything as he passed & I haven't heard anything since. Is all of this movement in some way or form? I realize i need more patience with manifestations but I get so excited when things happen like that. Can I expect more movement before full results from the sounds of this?

My other question is this: Is it normal for other people to feel the effects from your love spells you send out? Meaning, I've had a few guy friends & other random guys in general recently become more attracted to me since casting these love spells & one even asked me if I was doing magick on him. Does it mean that my work is being heard in the universe and my energy is being dispersed where it needs to go as in towards my target?

Thanks so much! I would love for any advice anyone has to offer up :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx »,
Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family!
If you wish, we have an introduction thread and you are more than welcome to introduce yourself to us (formally).
Yes! You definitely have movement. That's wonderful!
I look at spells as a bunch of machine guns firing out energy to get to their targets. So, yes, the spells can hit others who are in "the line of fire" of the energy going out. So, that is normal. And it is also normal if you also feel affected by it.
Anyway, your work looks good!
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:17 am

Thanks so much Miss Aida! Yea I was wondering about the energy thing with spells bc of all the crazy cool stuff that's happened following the work I've done lately. I'm very happy I have movement finally :) So if it's hitting other people does that mean it's also hitting my target at the same time or is it just working up to that?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,
I take this as a sign that the spell is starting to work.
I do not read it as movement or manifestation.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:18 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, gypsywitchxxx,
I take this as a sign that the spell is starting to work.
I do not read it as movement or manifestation.
Take care

So should I keep working on him then with more spells or just give it more time to manifest fully? As I've stated I am impatient and sometimes start to lose faith bc he hasn't contacted me in a couple of weeks :/ I do realize that is a big no-no in the magick world, so I try & stay positive bc I only really started my work on him in May & didn't get real movement until the second week in June but have gotten many signs with every red candle I've burned since. I forgot to add that I also have a honey jar on him as well filled with his photo, honey, white sugar, cinnamon, damiana, LM oils, and several pieces of petition paper inside. I was burning a pink vigil candle with a small petition stuffed down in the wax but the candle kept going out for no reason, so I then started burning a small purple dressed candle which burnt strong & high and left no wax. I've tried the call me/text me charm on my cell phone with his name in a circle with a pin poked thru hidden underneath the case with no luck...YET :)
Is there anything else I could do spell wise to possibly speed things up a bit? Possibly another road opener? All I have left is commanding,influence,follow me boy oil as well as LM Attraction incense powder which I burn daily next to the honey jar. Sorry for so many Q's , I just started conjuring again in May after a long break.

~Thanks again! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,
You may want to try a spell kit.
That way, you have performed a complete spell and then you can sit back (without so many reservations and second thoughts) and see what manifests.
I would recommend this one (I've had some clients who have had EXCELLENT results with it) www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:55 pm

can you really make someone obsessed in love with you by using a spell or is this just a ole wise tail. if its true how do you do it and how long does it take to get results? yes i know what iam asking for

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello, johnny843,
No, it's not a wives' tale!
Take a look at all the pages in the subforum (as we don't repeat things that have already been addressed) to give you ideas.
It will take some work. And with obsession, you would have to be interacting with your target for the best chances of success.
As far as how long a spell takes to work is anyone's guess. Miss cat has guidelines but they are not rules.
Sometimes it take me weeks for my spells to work. Sometimes it takes me months. And sometimes they just don't work if there are too many obstacles.
Read the pages here!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:52 am

I completely agree with Miss Aida! If you are determined enough, if your decision is set in stone and you're ready to follow the way, no matter what and how long it takes, then go ahead...I guess that if there are a lot of obstacles, but you are willing to be patient and to bring them down one by one, then you can do it, but still it will takes time, as every obstacle is a different work...but I believe the goal definitely CAN be reached if the general reading at the beginning of the work is positive. Also, the work should be adjusted along the way, especially if it's a long one, so regular readings are required - just my 2 cents. More experienced practicioners can feedback what I've said, but that's my feeling. If you know that someone is meant for you and you're determined to get them, no matter what, ready to get dirty hands so to speak; then generally you will, as all the energy is put forward the goal. However, we, as humans, tend to doubt our abilities and work, which set back what we achieved already, so the belief and the will should be cultivated constantly to be able to provide a razor-clean energy imprint. Please let me know what do you think. Blessings!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:13 am

iam willing to try and do anything

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi johnny843,
You got the right attitude and you need to focus all this energy towards your goal. Please first check with AIRR readers if it's meant to be, and if yes, then they'll suggest you the work to be done by you in order to reach your goal. Also, when wanting someone to love and to obsess over you, the outcome should be carefully determined prior the work, such as what exactly your final goal should be. I mean if it's for love, then I''ll suggest you to take small steps and realize short-term goals towards the final one, such as: 1. Make her to notice me 2. Make her to like me 3. Make her to think about me a lot in a loving way (be careful not to get a wacko otherwise!) 4. Make her to desire me a lot 5. May she wants a relationship with me, etc... This way you're building a more stable, permanent and loving attachment; a very strong one that may be an obsession if you dominate this person... Even if the temptation is here to obsess someone completely, try to build it over certain amount of time, instead of pushing directly for obsession which may completely destroy the target's personality (so I've heard). I hope someone a lot more experienced than me will give advice as well. So, please first determine your goal clearly, get a reading and go ahead. Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:04 am

great advise

wiggie666

Unread post by wiggie666 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:12 pm

Hi I was wondering how I should go about an obsession spell or friendship spell on a classmate acquaintance, we were getting along well, she had did things Like she really cared for me, maybe like friendship or possibly love I dont know. But suddenly she stopped talking to me before she seemed eager to help me , and talk to me , we spoke for an hour a couple times a week after class. like one time during class she left early and did not have to return but she came back for me , so we could talk. well i did gossip behind her back a little maybe someone told her.I only did cause I was so embarrassed I liked her and felt people could tell. I dont know why she stopped talking to me. I have not seen her in 7 weeks since school got out and I wanted to do an obsession spell so she would be around me more, so we could enjoy ourselves. I have her number not from her and she knows where I live from giving me rides home. is there any follow me girl or come to me supplies for same sex attraction , doesn't have to be in a sexual way. what could I use for an obsession spell or friendship spell, I want her to think of me non-stop and come to me and dream of me? and should i dare contact her?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello, wiggie666,
Here is something that I tell my clients (there's a moral to this story so, bear with me):

I put a spell on you to bring me $20.00 The spell starts manifesting and you can't stop thinking about bringing me $20.
So, you come to my house and ring the doorbell. I open the door and you're smiling at me and about to give me the $20 that's in your hand.
I punch you in the face and give you a black eye.
Are you going to give me that $20 that you have in your hand? Of course not! You're going to instead ask yourself what the heck you were thinking when you wanted to give me that money!!

So, the moral of the story is that you need to treat her kindly. Your magic needs to compliment your behavior in the mundane world (and visa-versa)
Maybe start with an apology? She is probably hurt over what you had said about her. Once she warms up to you, then start your spells.
Nevertheless, I will move your post over to the subforum about obsession to give you some ideas.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

johnny843

Unread post by johnny843 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:07 am

great story our own works can mess up the results

wiggie666

Unread post by wiggie666 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:01 am

How can I get a girl to be obsessed with me , can i use a red skull head candle and some influence oil, would it be okay to use follow me girl even though its made to attract the opposite sex or lavender drops even thought I dont think this girl my target is a lesbian but you never know she was open minded about sexuality and stuff. please help. how should i go about an obsession spell for same sex (girls) just to be friends.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Hi wiggie666,

First up, per the Forum Rules please do not post multiple times asking the same question in different threads. If that is to continue I will have no choice but to give you a warning.

Now, I would strongly encourage you to read again Miss Aida's reply. You done messed up with gossiping about her. Plain and simple. That matter needs to be dealt with first and foremost. You may want to consider working some Reconciliation Products or have a Reconcilation Candle set on the situation at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. When and if you have the opportunity to see her then you best apologize for your mistakes, however, just like any wound, time is needed to heal.

Without taking care of what you have done, will only be a waste of time, money, and energy. So go back and reread Miss Aida's reply to you, and really think things over.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:09 pm

If you stop getting signs & movement after awhile does that mean you need to keep working on the target? I am trying to just sit back & let it manifest more but I m not really recieving anymore signs/movement or contact from my target. Do I need to try another spell possibly? I completed a red skull candle as well as 2 other red candles dressed with my menstrual blood about 2-3 weeks ago & was getting crazy signs right off the bat but they have kinda ceased :/ Maybe I'm just not being patient enough? Can anyone tell me if this is normal in spell work/manifestation? Thnx

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”