Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Make Someone Desire Me or Be Obsessed With Me

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:53 am

Hello Rarebeauty19095,

I recommend that you read through the eight pages of this thread to find spellwork ideas, and if you have questions after that, feel free to ask!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:03 pm

I'm trying to figure out if follow me boy would be best for my situation or should I try something else. The guy I have been seeing has gone back to his ex. Before then everything was great between us but since then we went from talking literally every-day all day to maybe twice a week. I'm currently doing a vinegar jar to seperate them but I also want things to get back the way they were between us before she came back around. I want to do follow me boy because it was kind of like he was following me and all about me before she came back. Will it be ok to do this work with the vinegar jar or should I use the red skull with follow me boy oil? I really want my best friend back.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello, mi55understood ,

Either one (or both) is fine

Yes, you can also perform that spell while doing break up work

Also, consider a honey jar additionally

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

take care

Catty

Spell make existing relationship strengthen

Unread post by Catty » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:07 pm

Hi! I had few relationship problems with my boyfriend and we stopped talking to eachother.then i did a call me spell and he texted me.now we are texting eachother.but no other contacts.no calling.no meetings.now i want him to come and see me.and help something to increase his feelings for me.

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:13 am

Thank you. Which kit would be better for my situation? The love and romance kit or reconciliation kit? Also when I order the honey jar kit with the follow me boy kit, will it be ok to work them together or should I start one then the other the following week?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello, Catty --

If i were you i would work with his photo and any personal concerns you have of him. Light a candle and touch the photo as you text him.
catherine yronwode

Catty

Spell make existing relationship strengthen

Unread post by Catty » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:30 am

Hi!Catherine,thanks for the reply.we already texting eachother.he is not calling me or coming to see me.i want him to come and see me.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:53 am

Hello mi55understood,

Was there a lot of fighting between the two of you? If so, then the Reconciliation kit would be the way to go. And you can do the Follow Me Boy kit and the honey jar at the same time. Hope that helps!

Take care.

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:33 pm

There was no fighting between us at all.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:54 am

Hello, mi55understood

If he's still talking to you then use the Follow Me Boy.

If he's not talking to you then use the Reconciliation

It doesn't matter if you do 2 love spells at the same time or if you start them a week apart

Take care

AnxtQfu
Spells to Make Someone Be Obsessed With Me

Unread post by AnxtQfu » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Hi, how would I make a woman who has a view of me as family or son or brother become obsessed enough to go further?

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:22 pm

Out of curiosity, would I need to follow up with a pink candle spell with my petition for my new guy to love & desire only me if I've been giving him my menses & hid a mojo bag under his mattress? Thanks :) He seems to blow somewhat hot & cold sometimes still.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:11 pm

Dear AnxtQfu,

If you want someone who previously thought of you as a friend, "brother" type" of "kid" type to see you as a sexually attractive adult, you will probably find some ideas in the thread about just that subject. It is here:

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving
spells-to-gently-turn-friend-or-co-work ... t9546.html

=====

Dear witchywoman1313,

There is no set rule for this kind of work. If he easily comes to love you, then only minimum spell-casting is needed, but if he "blows hot and cold," that may be his personality issue more than a lack of spell-casting skill on your part. If you want to try to break on through his resistances, then add more spellcrafting as you feel able.
catherine yronwode

AnxtQfu

Unread post by AnxtQfu » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Thank you.

Pyromancer

Obsession Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Can I share a spell if I’m allowed.

Obsession love spell. Very powerful. It’s hoodoo, and very old.

Get a jar, cotton, a red candle, piece of brown paper, red pen. Write your name and lover's name on paper with petition. Fold it towards you. Wrap it around in cotton. fill jar with cotton. Add herbs love and attraction, and oils. Close jar. Light candle on jar. Focus on intention. Focus till it goes out (that can take forever lol), then place jar under bed. I would use a red skull candle prepared on the jar.

Could take a month or bit to work.

Be careful could turn target into stalker.

ingtar
Re: Obsession Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by ingtar » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:15 pm

How is this different from usual hoodoo candle rituals? And what if you don't have room under your bed??

Pyromancer

Re: Obsession Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:03 pm

It is hoodoo. Jars come in all sizes. I did it tonight and my man has been mass texting me and showing he’s jealous. I heard people say they were stalked you have to be careful. It’s hoodoo cause we’re using herbs and oils and a jar

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:05 pm

Thanks Miss Cat :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:23 am

Dear Dazed_Confused (now pyromancer) ---

Thanks for sharing your spell, but please do not tell newbies "It’s hoodoo cause we’re using herbs and oils and a jar." That does not define hoodoo.

1) Many forms of folk magic from all around the world use herbs, oils, and jars (and even candles). Folk magic practices such as brujeria, curandismo, trolldom, braucherei, stregheria, and so forth all use at least herbs and oil.

2) Hoodoo is African American folk magic. It is not defined by "ingredients" only - it is defined as being a way of working that developed within the African American cultural communities of the United States of America.

Read more about the history of hoodoo here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html
catherine yronwode

RevJames

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:27 am

I'm also unsure how "old" this spell it considering it is perpetuated (and possibly created) by someone on social media that claims to provide "authentic" hoodoo information. This same person also promotes many info graphics that are misleading such as a one on Rose Water and claims it can be made by boiling/simmering rose petals in water. This is Rose TEA not Rose Hydrosol (aka Rose Water) which is the main or byproduct from rose distillation.

Personally I don't understand how the doctrine of signatures works in this, I can certainly see cotton being "suffocating" but don't really see how this would equate to obsession. Seems more like a domination or crossing type of work than a love one.

Just my 2 cents!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:36 am

I’m going to take a break from spell work. I’m letting the manifesting of my work happen, and don’t want to focus on it too much. I’ve already seen a lot of results very fast. Like the black skull candle I did for a split up two pieces broke off of the skull head on different sides. They split, and he hates her. Set it and forget it is the best. I shared this spell because others shared spells. I’m done for a bit till I need to pick it back up. I got results I wanted and hoping for more. Good Luck to everybody. Wish nothing but the best. I hope all your wishes come true

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:57 am

Hello Dazed_Confused,

We all need breaks from time to time. Get lots of rest, and we hope to see you back!

Take care.

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:01 am

Hello there,

1) I was wondering what do you do to make a man/guy crazy about you like for instance not wanted to deal with another chick, Love you, and have control over him? (I already know about the menstrual blood and cum in food/drink thing. I tryna bring him to my life in order to do that.)

2) I thought about hiring a root worker. Is Miss Cat still doing root work? I'm not trying to put down other root workers here because Miss Cat in a way she knows me personally. I'm willing to hiring whoever.

3) An AIRR member gave me a reading in June 2017 she told me to get Love me mojo bag / nation sack, and a love me doll. But here's the thing I'm not having sex with him yet. I'm wanna pull him to me. My question is do I have to get another reading to further show me how can I approach this situation into making him mine?

Sorry if the words are bunched up I'm typing on my phone

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:19 am

Hello, nino_x3 --

I "unbunched" your words. No problem.

1) There are 8 pages in this thread already, so first things first -- have you read all 8 pages? There may be a spell there you can use! Also, since you have not had sex with him yet, and i suppose he is just a friend, you can also read the "turning freinds into lovers thread, which has spells in it too. It's here:

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving
spells-to-gently-turn-friend-or-co-work ... t9546.html

2) I am still doing a limited amount of root work, mostly protection spells and the like. I have no room on my schedule for more spell-casting jobs at this time, however, as we are busy rebuilding our church and until that is complete, i will have no working space for an altar. There are other AIRR folks who do great love spells for clients and are very passionate about helping clients find love. I cannot make individual recommendations, but some AIRR workers do mention love work in their biographies, and those would be the ones you want.

3) I do not see why not having had sex with him would preclude the use of a love doll. I have successfully worked with dolls -- and had my clients work with dolls -- before actual intimacy occurred. However, since you did not follow the reader's advice from June 2017 and it is now March 2018, i would assume that you would need another reading to see where things stand now. Eight months with no progress seems too long to me, and your window of opportunity that was open in June 2017 may have closed. Don't get stuck is my advice.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Hey thank u so much Miss Cat and sorry i didn't take the reader's advice i didn't have any money at the time

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:24 am

Seems like he has some baggage, and he’s still in love with his ex. You might want to use white candles on him. I’m thinking a white skull with healing oil, and herbs. To get into his head, and heal him to move on from her. After that try Fire of Love to get the heat on, and Love me. I don’t recommend any controlling seeing that he doesn’t want to be controlled which could push him away, however Healing and Influence oil on the white skull would be ideal. You may want to try dressing yourself with the Influnce oil or even Follow Me Boy oil when you’re around him. It’s rare to have a soulmate. It really is. Maybe he just likes intimacy with you to fill the void of missing his ex, which is where the healing would come in. I would do skull candles on him red and white, and a red doll baby to follow up and work on. Make sure you have personal concerns those help alot

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

Thank you for sharing that solid advice.

Take care.

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Thank u so much Pyromancer for the helpful advice sorry for the late reply i'll give the products a try one day soon

Mochalynnnnn

Unread post by Mochalynnnnn » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Tonight is the night i asked for a sign for me to begin my ritual again an woke up got on social media an boom there it was people you may know he was the only person up there... then a couple hours later someone yelled at someone with the same name as him ... Ok so i tried a skull candle before an had to stop midway because i started having nightmares due to not grounding myself properly since then i worked a picture jar which worked well for a while (just felt i had to shake it if i wanted results fromhim) just my take ive heard great success stories my guy is just really stubborn ....
Anyway yesterday afternoon (typically set up in the afternoon)
I took a different skull candle it was tiny idk where it came from
Some LM oils
Do as i say (stubborn mule)
Come to me
Fire of love
And some love me powders an herbs
Also i had picture of him which i put my name on his forehead
An a petition underneath
Placed white 3 candles around the red skull picture an petition
An placed a picture of me in front of the skull an left it there for a day an a half
Talking to it telling him that he forgave me he needed to apologize an he would think sweet thoughts of me
Now im ready its raining an cold
usually i hate this weather but i have all my windows up im happy
love me shower
Nice hot dinner(didnt realize i brought a dinner he usually cooks for me)
An music
i actually feel it this time im not rushing im not obsessing im ready
Thought i just share this for anyone prepare your self you’ll know when the time is right

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:31 pm

Hello Mochalynnnnn,

Thanks for sharing!

Forgotten24

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Mon May 07, 2018 4:42 am

Hi you guys.

I Need you're help. My boyfriend broke up with me and I want him back , I've have this boy 9 years of my life , I cook , cleaned , spoiled him everything he want and needed i have and provided. I haven't worked in a year (got hurt in the job, having multiple surgeries) , so he left me , out of 9 years. It's not like I asked him for anything because I didn't ask him for a cent. he's ignoring me and the only time he calls is to get his stuff , Please help me. I did the ammonia jar and wrote my boyfriend has broke up with me and he isn't speaking to me , he asked me to leave his house . I know that the ammonia jar is to turn a situation around in my desires favor, I placed the white paper around the jar , taped it with the writing turned inwards , I place the ammonia in the jar and turned it upside down wrapped it in a plastic bag and placed it under my bed. I really want my boyfriend back. Can someone give me the perfect love spell , obsession spell, he's a Taurus so he's really really really really stubborn. I don't want him with nobody else .Every time he leaves something bad happens like he try leaving he got into a car accident, he did it again he lost his job and the new car he leased a week ago. Please help me
Thank you in advance

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Hello Forgotten24,

Your ammonia spell looks good to me to help turn around the situation so that is a good start. For the love spell work there are many helpful suggestions in the section of these forums that deals with love works. I recommend checking those out and seeing what appeals to you there. There is no perfect love spell and no spell can be garunteed to work and differing situations even on the same topic will require different approaches. For you I would suggest getting a reading from some who is also a root worker. Check out AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) and pick someone you feel will be a good fit. A reading can give you more clarity on the situation to best know how to approach it.

Peace~

Nathen

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue May 29, 2018 1:51 pm

Hi everyone
I’m planning on doing some work on someone I am dating to get him to be more sexually interested in me. I just want him to initiate sex more often basically. I’m wondering what the difference is in a red penis candle vs a red lovers candle? I’m not sure which one to use. I was also planning on blending fire of love, bewitching, look me over, follow me boy and love me oils. I hope this is an appropriate combination

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:11 am

Hello Olivialeigh,

Think about the imagery: The Lovers candle focuses on the bond between two people and the passion that happens between them, while the penis candle focuses on the man's sexuality and desire. If you're wanting him to initiate sex more often, either could work really, it just comes down to preference. You can buy both candles here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Take care.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:55 am

Thank You Sister Jean!
There is already attraction and passion between us, but he just doesn't have a huge sex drive it seems. I think in this situation a penis candle will work quite well. I already had a red penis candle from LMCC from awhile back so I dressed it with fire of love for more passion and to heat up his sex drive, follow me boy for him to basically follow me around sexually, come to me for him to come initiate sex more and a blend of herbs including powdered orris root and pink rose buds (to hopefully increase his attraction to me), Plus his personal concerns and some of mine. Im thinking a 7--9 day working will do the trick. I really want him to be overwhelmed with desire for me and think Im so beautiful he cant resist me.

Thanks again!

sofia

Unread post by sofia » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi

What can I do to make this guy notice me and talk to me. I don’t know his name and I can’t get a picture. We see each other in the morning and exchange glances but that’s it.

sofia

Unread post by sofia » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:09 am

Hi

What can I do to make this guy notice me and talk to me. I don’t know his name and I can’t get a picture. We see each other in the morning and exchange glances but that’s it

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:51 am

Greetings, Sofia.

I hope you are in good spirits. Can you not take his picture with your phone? Turn around, & act like your taking a selfie. There are plenty of ways you can get this gentleman to notice, and talk to you. The Lucky Mojo Look Me Over Products are wonderful! I’m going to include a link that includes a spell for you, & tells you what other products you can use with Look Me Over. Here is the link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

In addition, I would say to use the Lucky Mojo Cruicuible of Courage products to help you with courage to talk to him. Here is that link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Start watching and listening to self improving videos and podcasts to help empower you. When you do see this guy or another guy, you walk right up to them, and start a conversation. Remember you and all women are beautiful, attractive, and a goddess! So act like it!

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

sofia

Unread post by sofia » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:21 am

Hi Miss Nikki

Thank you for your feedback. I was able to get a pic without him know semi sideways semi forward. Now he is kind of avoiding looking at me. Either he’s gotten shy or he not intetested.

cafecocktail

Unread post by cafecocktail » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:55 am

Hi.
I'm looking for some spells, like "forget me not" kind of spells.
There is someone who's been away from me for a while and we can't contact each other. I just don't want her to forget me. Actually I want her to think of me all the time.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:01 am

Hello cafecocktail,

Lucky Mojo's Stay With Me product would be a good fit for this situation, to ensure your bond stays strong while the two of you are apart and can't communicate. You can find the products and ideas for spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Also, you could do a skull candle spell on this person, a gentle one with a white or red skull candle dressed with Stay With Me oil and love herbs, so you'll stay on their "mind."

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Good luck to you.

cafecocktail

Unread post by cafecocktail » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:08 am

Thank you Sister Jean. Stay With Me product never crossed my mind. I'm going to try.
Thanks again!

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:48 pm

Pyromancer, what did you do on the black skull candle? I need that. Please and thank you,
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”