Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:20 pm

I suggest you start by reading the very long ammonia jar thread

To repeat the original instructions by charminmuse:

To turn a situation around or uncross something:

Write out the situation on a white slip of paper, which should be both wide enough to wrap on the inside of your jar, and short enough to soak in the ammonia after you turn your jar upside down, that is, reaching about halfway down the side of the jar.

The slip of paper is taped to the inside of the jar near the top, with the written side turned inward to hide your intentions from snoops.

Pour in the ammonia, until the jar is about half full. Screw the lid on really tight, to ensure the ammonia won't leak.

State your situation with strong emphasis, and turn the jar upside down. The ammonia should now cover the slip of paper.

Keep the jar in a dark place, such as a closet, and leave it be until the situation is as you want it.

Write out the situation as it is now on the slip of paper. The ammonia will end the situation as it is now. The act of turning the jar will turn the situation to go your way.

WAT-BFA-GL04
Buffalo Ammonia, 4 oz.
$5.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

digglimber

Unread post by digglimber » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Thanks for your response Devi did not mean to offend anyone just wanted to make sure I was doing it corrrectly. Thanks for your HELP and may you be BLESSED

africanladyla
Newly Registered

Unread post by africanladyla » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:53 pm

What kind of ink do you write your situation in. Do you write it in pencil, are black ink, are dragon blood ink. I will like to know so I can do this right.

Thank You Africanlady

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:48 am

I had great success with this spell. I performed it on this past Friday. Yesterday, I got the situation turned around.

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:00 pm

How soon after the spell manifests should I wait to toss out the jar? I will be out of the country for four weeks. Should I dispose of the jars before I leave or wait until I get back and dispose of the ones that have (hopefully) manifested?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Senora63, one half hour before you posted the above question, you asked this same question about disposal of jars in the vinegar jar thread -- and the answer i gave there is exactly the same in this case (and in the case of a honey jar, should you be working with one of those as well. I wrote:
Senora63, How long to keep a vinegar jar and when to ritually dispose of it is entirely at your discretion and is your decision to make. There is no one way to handle this. You could literally keep the jar in your garage for decades, if you wanted to -- or release it in to a river or bury it at any time you deemed appropriate.
So, like i said, my answer is going to be the same for ANY sort of spell-jar you inquire about.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:16 pm

I did an ammonia jar spell last night and it worked right away!! I used it in conjuction with a prayer/psalm. I used psalm 5. It's a psalm for divine intervention. Now I'm just wondering how I should dispose of this jar? Thanks! :D

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:17 pm

africanladyla wrote:What kind of ink do you write your situation in. Do you write it in pencil, are black ink, are dragon blood ink. I will like to know so I can do this right.

Thank You Africanlady
Personally I didn't use any of those inks. I just used a plain old pen and it worked for me! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Tigerlily86, disposing of the jar is a small ritual act. You can read all about ritual disposals on the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page titled "Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains," which is here:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

As you can see from that page, you have a number of options.

Good luck to you
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:51 pm

thank you cat :D

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Catherine, so sorry about the double post. I made a mistake and asked about a Vinegar jar spell when I really meant was an AMMONIA jar spell and tried to correct this mistake by going to the correct forum. Thank you for your response. I will go on my vacation and if anything changes I will dispose of the jars when I return. And yes, I am working a honey jar but not in the same location.
Once again, thank you!

jadepearl

Unread post by jadepearl » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:50 am

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say that the jar spell I did for my other half to get a job worked by the 9th day. He has been trying to get a job for more than 6 months and he tried everything - went to recruitment agencies, writing in (e-mail, snail mail, etc) and walked the streets to ask for a job. Finally, he asked me to lend a helping hand and I did the jar spells.

Thank you!

exotic1
Newly Registered

Unread post by exotic1 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:52 am

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm a newly joined member but have been a longtime reader of the forums which I find very informative&enlightening. I have a few questions and know that I will get wonderful feedback/suggestions.

I would like to use the ammonia jar spells to turnaround 2 situations for me for the better:1 to for my newly blossoming love relationship which is having a few unnecessary blocks/problems on my lover's behalf(I am doing reversible and unblocking candles to assist w/this as well) and the other is for my finances(money$- :D ).

Can anyone give me examples of what they have written about any similar situations even for those looking for a new job, starting a business etc.? I want to be as clear&specific as possible and can write really small if I have to lol.

Also can I put in more than 2 situations in one jar or is it best to do a separate jar for each? I'd love to do this tonight or tomorrow if possible so please answer away and thank you all for your guidance/suggestions and time!

exotic1
Newly Registered

Unread post by exotic1 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello there good people !

I'm a new member and just love all the information, suggestions that this site offers. I do however have a few questions regarding the ammonia jar spell.

Is it a problem if the tape comes off the paper slip in the jar? I know the point is for everything to be upside down when turned over so I wanted to be sure.

Can you list more than 1 situation in the jar as long as it's for me or just the 1 person?

Can electrical or duct tape be used instead of clear?

I'd also like to hear from everyone sample words or phrases that they wrote for the following situations/problems to be turned around:love blocks, to get&make money, when looking for a great new job, weight loss, to start a successful business, when dealing w/the gov't and/or law enforcement etc.

Don't quote me but I think I read somewhere on this forum that you could put more than 1 situation in a jar as long as it was just for 1 person. I am currently doing a St.Michael reversible candle to send back any/all unwanted things, blocks etc.

I look forward to hearing from you all and thank you in advance!

BlueBunny

Unread post by BlueBunny » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Ok have a few quick question(s) to ask if I may, please: Regular scotch tape is not keeping the small strip of paper steadily in place of the jar when I twist the lid on the jar. So what other type of stronger stickier solution could I use to tape/glue this small strip of statement written on the piece of paper in place (don't want the strip of paper floating in the jar.... :? )

2nd question: may I used this small jar recipe to turn my unemployment situation around but add a timed statement on it (i.e. this recuiter is not calling me today right now on the strip of paper to be placed in the jar) and then turn the sealed jar of ammonia with this statement with this recruiter IS calling me today right now or is that putting a bit too much pressure on this jar spell??? has anyone tried in this fashion with a time limit placed on it, just curious is all??

3rd question: can I pray st . expedite & st. anthony prayers to speed up the jar spell quicker for whatever my situation that needs to be reversed or is that considered a no no? I've tried this spell a handful of times & have not had nearly the more immediate success that all the others are experiencing with their jar spells & half my situations aren't as complicated/complex to begin with :( my jar spells took at least 2 months left alone and then found the slips of paper (mind you it was 3 different ammonia jar spells) floating carelessly in the jar no matter how much tape I used to keep the paper around the edge of the jar in place & I'm a diligent spell caster.

Thank you to all in advance to all who answer my questions. :)

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:12 am

Hi exotic1, I wouldn't use this type of spell if I wanted to start a new business or all the other conditions you want to use it for.
If you want to find a new job I think you should order a Steady work spellkit, if you have problems with the law and the government I'd recommend you to get some Law Stay away and some Court Case products, if you want to draw more money I'd recommend a Money Drawing Spellkit.
Also Lucky Mojo doesn't sell a Saint Michael reversible candle and this is a Lucky Mojo product forum. If you want to cleanse yourself I'd suggest you use a cleansing product for bathing along with that candle.
The ammonia jar is a spell to turn stuff around. And quite harshly, doing that. I wouldn't put two different conditions in one jar.

Hi Bluebunny, if ammonia jars haven't worked for you I'd recommend you to look in to other types of work. If I wanted someone to call me and give me a job, I would work this differently. I would use herbs, roots and tricks for job getting. Putting their paper in my shoes, working with gravel root etc.

thanks

Unread post by thanks » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:20 pm

i did a few ammonia jars and the only tape i had was DOUBLE STICK tape. So, the piece of tape is actually between the paper and the jar. Will the spell work?

flowsn

Unread post by flowsn » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:49 am

I made three different ammonia jars at different times for different matters, and in each case the jar fulfilled the "statements" instead of removing the situation! As if it worsened all three situations, in one case the results are a bit on the dangerous side since it is health related. Considering the timing and the likelihood especially, I am positive the jars are to blame. I've never had anything like this happen to me before. I haven't done any divination on the matter yet. Any thoughts, tips, or insights would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:01 am

Well, it's hard to make a call on this one unless you provide more details. However, you say that the jar "fulfilled the statements"...how were you writing the petitions? Because if it fulfilled your petitions, then technically, the jars worked! Was perhaps this a matter of a misunderstanding of how to write petitions and focus intent?

Perhaps if you could provide more details, we could be of more aid.

Or, if you do not wish to share publically, then I would recommend a reading with an AIRR worker.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 am

So you are saying it didn't turn the situation around, whatever you wrote was fulfilled? In other words, the situation stayed the same or got worse?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

flowsn

Unread post by flowsn » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:39 am

jwmcclin wrote:So you are saying it didn't turn the situation around, whatever you wrote was fulfilled? In other words, the situation stayed the same or got worse?
Thanks for letting me know that my question was moved.

Yes, worse would probably be more accurate. For instance if I said "I am 10lbs over weight" and gained 10 more pounds.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:46 am

I see...did you get a reading on the situation before doing the spell? Sometimes there are situations going on that need to be dealt with before spellwork. Read through this topic area, you will find a lot of information that may respond to your question, without going into too much detail here. If not, return and ask another question with further details.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

flowsn

Unread post by flowsn » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:54 am

Devi Spring wrote:Well, it's hard to make a call on this one unless you provide more details. However, you say that the jar "fulfilled the statements"...how were you writing the petitions? Because if it fulfilled your petitions, then technically, the jars worked! Was perhaps this a matter of a misunderstanding of how to write petitions and focus intent?

Perhaps if you could provide more details, we could be of more aid.

Or, if you do not wish to share publically, then I would recommend a reading with an AIRR worker.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. From my understanding, the statement should be whatever the situation is now, and not a command for it to change. So, for instance, I say "I am not making enough money" and then have a big blow to my income, instead of having the situation reversed or the obstacles removed.

I considered the focus and intent part, though I don't believe that was a problem. I have done work with questionable focus in the past, and never had the situation become worse or the results completely opposite of what I intended. I have had things happen quite literally before, but never in work used to reverse or remove.

Caedryn

Unread post by Caedryn » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:19 am

charminmuse wrote:OOhh...good question. After the situation is going your way, the spell is complete...thank the goddess or gods and pour the ammonia into a river ideally, cleanse the jar there too if u like...or like u said bury the complete jar,just not neccesarily upside down. Or just wrap it up really well and dispose of it.
Hi,

I like this way of turning a situation around.

Two questions:...

1. why "not necessarily upside down"

2.bury it in your own yard, or should it be somewhere else?

I have read the page on laying of tricks, but I am not sure of the answer in this case. I would suspect to bury it somewhere else and not in one's yard, and I guess upside down, upright or on its side does not matter?

Thanks

~ C

charminmuse

Unread post by charminmuse » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:14 pm

hello, after the outcome has manifested the spell jar is DONE...you can dispose of it any way you like. I'd like to add a disclaimer to dumping in rivers because of environmental affects, but spiritually the spell is complete. Good luck, BB, Happy Hoodoo-ing, ect to ALL!!

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Hello all! Read thru the entire post and I am still a little fuzzy on how the paper should be positioned. Sorry if this is a redundant question however I simply don't understand:-? When the spell says tap the paper right side up, does that mean the situation that I write is facing up at me? Meaning when I look down I can read it? And is the amonia poured in the jat first the the paper is taped and the lid is closed? thanks!

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:00 pm

I figured it out I will keep you guys posted on the spell. thanks

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:38 am

Hello, I just wanted to share my ammonia jar experience with everyone here.

I did the ammonia jar spell for a specific money related situation, none of my clients were contacting me for business for a bout a week and a half. Within a couple hours of performing the spell which I did on Saturn Hour of Saturday ( for reversal ), I received a wave of customers, some I havent even heard from for ages. And its still going strong.

Then I attempted two more ammonia jar spells for my love situation, but despite focusing on small clear aspects of my problem ( such as so and so is not texting me ) I had no luck, which didnt suprise me very much because I knew my love situation is complicated. I wouldnt be surpised if this spell is considered better suited for money or material problems.

octobersky+++

Unread post by octobersky+++ » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:48 pm

I am very new to hoodo , not only hard headed , i had a question about the ammonia jar , when i tape my intention on the lid of the jar is the intention gonna face up towards the lid or facing the bottom of jar . so when i turn the jar upside down will i be able to see the intention or not.
I am sorry for being such a duffus :geek: Thanks so much

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Mon May 09, 2011 12:48 pm

I just wanted to share that I used this spell for a seemingly impossible situation, and it worked beautifully. It took a few months to be completely finished, but it DID ultimately work. I got the exact results I'd hoped for. I used a small baby food jar, stuck it waaaaayyyy in the back under the bathroom sink cabinet, and forgot about it.
I had since done a few others, but being that they are stickier situations, the spells are taking longer to manifest...but I do see signs.
In any case, thank you, charminmuse, for such a simple, effective jar spell!
Thank you, Saint Anthony, for your help in finding what was lost!

Luvsart

Unread post by Luvsart » Wed May 18, 2011 2:27 am

Wanted to say I have tried this spell for a money situation. I got some movement the following day then nothing. Wondering if that's all I will get out of it, or should I wait to see if it manifests more.

Also I did another jar for a communication situation with another, it didn't manifest the way I wrote it out and asked but kinda manifested in another way which I'm pleased with.

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:39 pm

I tried this for 2 different things and it didn't work for me :( Will try again.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:44 pm

The ammonia jar spell is a great spell!!!
I believe that other work, in addition, could back up what you are doing so Luvsart, the money drawing:
Many of the products for money drawing and money stay with me are here:
money-money-money-t11791s60.html
For communication Crown of Success and Deers Tounge:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
Soblue, have a reading with a Member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
There could be a lot going on! The Member of AIRR can help you, especially with recommendations for uncrossing and road opening.
This is a great spell, but there could be a whole lot going on, and that's why I'm encouraging you both to look into additional products, and to have a reading with a Member of AIRR.
Take care and Good Luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Ellina

Unread post by Ellina » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:42 am

I bought Buffalo ammonia from the Lucky Mojo store, but it is lemon scented. Would that matter? Do I need ammonia that has no scent at all?

Second question; I wrote multiple issues surrounding one person in bullets, would that work?

And last but not least, this jar spell does not talk about any candle lighting, which I prefer, because I can't light candles at work and my husband always busts me when I have any work at home... is it a candleless spell, or does it require one?

Thanks so much!!! Ellina

tokumbo78

Unread post by tokumbo78 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Thanks to everyone for their inputs. Yet, I have a couple of questions:

What is the best type of tape to use to make sure that the tape does not loosen from the jar, especially if you're using undiluted amonia?

What are the best types of jars to use to lessen the likelihood of leakage?

Are the sizes of the jars and the amounts of amonia used related to the potency and effectiveness of the spell?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:22 am

May be this is silly question, but i'm thinking to put two people in the ammonia jar with all the ingredients and the picture, but i just copied the picture from the FB in the regular paper and i know with the ammonia and all the ingredients are dissolved,is this correct? I mean is does not matter if dissolved?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:28 am

Actually, if you're trying to get rid of someone or a situation/condition I believe the paper or ink dissolving away in the ammonia is a nice physical manifestation of what you desire to happen, which is essentially washing away or negating the influence or presence of a person or situation.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:11 pm

ellina wrote:I bought an ammonia from the store, but it is lemon scented. Would that matter? Do I need ammonia that has no scent at all? Second question; I wrote multiple issues surrounding one person in bullets, would that work? and last but not least, this jar spell does not talk about any candle lighting, which I prefer, because I can't light candles at work and my husband always busts me when I have any work at home... is it a candleless spell, or does it require one? Thanks so much!!! Ellina
Any ammonia is fine - the scent doesn't matter. There is no such thing as "scentless" ammonia, because ammonia has a VERY strong smell.

As for writing a petition with multiple issue, that's usually not a good idea as things will take longer to manifest if they manifest at all. In other words, keep it simple and work one aspect of the problem at a time.

This particular spell does not require candles. Just a container, ammonia and a piece of paper.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:09 pm

I did an ammonia jar once - wked perfectly...... However, I taped the petition to the lid (NOT) around the sides. Now I am trying it again - taping around the sides and the tape keeps sliding my petition. I found this cheap ole tape in the drawer. Any suggestions on tape.....do they have/sell water-proof tape? Cant remember what tape i used BUT the old ammonia jars petition is still stuck to the lid.

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Was thinking about doing this for my current housing situation but have a couple of questions;

I asked someone if they could do somesort of spell for me to get a home of my own but they said not to worry, that i'll have somewhere in my desired time anyway and that ALL spell (good or bad) DO come back on you - thoughts?

What would i write to change my situation? Could i just put something like 'i'm getting bad luck in life' and it'll change all my problems intosomething good?

loveofmylife

Unread post by loveofmylife » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:41 am

Just did 2 jars .. both are for my husbands behavior..

________ __________ is unfaithful,dishonest and Unloving to his wife______.

_________ __________ is not affectionate, selfish and uncommunicative with his wife______.

Trying to turn this around -I stated how it is now , since I need and want the opposite to occur

loveofmylife

Unread post by loveofmylife » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Moonchild10 wrote:So do you want him to be unaffectionate, selfish and uncommunicative? Because I feel that would be what you're asking for, without knowing it. My understanding is that you write the situation as it is...so if he IS being all those things, say that. The not makes it seem like you want him to be negative towards you.
Yes since he had his 1st fling with a skank at work (lasted a few weeks) he is behaving not affectionate ,selfish and uncommunicative to his wife. -this is what needs to be changed to the opposite. perhaps i did it wrong and need to redo and dispose at a crossroads??

Moonchild10

Unread post by Moonchild10 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:21 am

So do you want him to be unaffectionate, selfish and uncommunicative? Because I feel that would be what you're asking for, without knowing it. My understanding is that you write the situation as it is...so if he IS being all those things, say that. The not makes it seem like you want him to be negative towards you.

ETA: Can someone clarify this please?

Moonchild10

Unread post by Moonchild10 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:07 am

Yes since he had his 1st fling with a skank at work (lasted a few weeks) he is behaving not affectionate ,selfish and uncommunicative to his wife. -this is what needs to be changed to the opposite. perhaps i did it wrong and need to redo and dispose at a crossroads??
I feel you're using the word "not" incorrectly again. State the situation as it IS. "My husband is being unaffectionate, selfish and uncommunicative towards me." Unless you WANT him to be this way, then you would use the the word "not". I am no expert in the least...but that's my simple understanding.

If someone wants to come in and clarify, by all means!

loveofmylife

Unread post by loveofmylife » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:40 am

I feel you're using the word "not" incorrectly again. State the situation as it IS. "My husband is being unaffectionate, selfish and uncommunicative towards me." Unless you WANT him to be this way, then you would use the the word "not". I am no expert in the least...but that's my simple understanding.

If someone wants to come in and clarify, by all means![/quote]

So I should redo that 2nd jar?? How to dispose of that one correctly so no harm is done?? The 1st one is good??
Thanks so much on any input.. im a noob here

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:18 am

Hi all! I have been on Lucky Mojo for a few years but have never been on the forum to post. I luv lucky mojo. I have done the ammonia spell last year regarding a aunt who was causing trouble staying with us and it took about a week and she moved out. my house is so positive now. But i did have a question. do you have to use ammonia or can you use bleach? i will go to buy some ammonia tomorrow. i like that i can talk about this on this forum and magickgapeach i really liked your post. reminded me of me and my boyfriend well ex now. we broke up a week and half ago because we would argue over little stuff. he said he wants to work it out but he needs time. and i wanted to do the ammonia jar on him and a honey one while putting them in different spaces of course. i want to do the ammonia one first and then the honey jar. I've done it before with a ex years ago and it worked. last question i have is whats the difference between a mini hoodoo honey jar kit and the regular kit. i was going to get the mini one that's all. I just want it to work properly. thank you

true

Unread post by true » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:53 pm

i wonder if tha ammonia spell works on bad habits?

loveofmylife

Unread post by loveofmylife » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:55 pm

haqqeka wrote:i wonder if tha ammonia spell works on bad habits?
I say give it a try

Nik
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nik » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:28 am

I just had to report that this jar spell WORKS!

I did an ammonia jar spell and wrote on my slip of paper, "I don't have an extra $500.00 to spend on myself and get my phone reconnected."

I did that on January 16th. I recorded the jar spell in my journal. I did think about the spell for a day or two, but then I genuinely forgot about it.

On January 30, I received $500.00 cash from my mom (who had gotten an insurance settlement). Not remembering the jar spell, I went and paid my cell phone bill, got an eye exam and used the rest for shopping. Funny thing is, I didn't even remember the jar spell until today. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. When I went back to my journal and read my exact words for the spell, my mouth just hung open.

THIS WORKS!!! Thanks so much!!

light34

Unread post by light34 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 am

I have also used the ammonia jar (read about it here) and i had positive results. Love it.

pma

Unread post by pma » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:30 am

charminmuse wrote:To turn a situation around or uncross something, write out the situation on a white slip of paper, which should be both wide enough to wrap on the inside of the jar, and short enough to soak in the ammonia after you turn your jar upside down, that is, reaching about halfway down the side of the jar. The slip of paper is taped to the inside of the jar near the top, with the written side turned inward to hide your intentions from snoops. Pour in the ammonia, until the jar is about half full. Screw the lid on really tight, to ensure the ammonia won't leak. State your situation with strong emphasis, and turn the jar upside down. The ammonia should now cover the slip of paper. Keep the jar in a dark place, such as a closet, and leave it be until the situation is as you want it."
If someone could please clarify "state your situation with strong emphasis," it would be greatly appreciated.

Do you state the existing situation with strong emphasis (ie, strongly state what you wrote on the paper)?

Or do you pray for the turn around of the situation written on the paper (ie, state your INTENT)?

I've read this entire thread and this question was not asked but it seems many people have had success with the spell.
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:55 pm

I started an ammonia jar and my situation is that I do not have custody of my daughter. So that is how I wrote it. "I do not have custody of my daughter____________"

Was this the correct way to do this ammonia jar?

Or is there a better way to put it since I do want custody of her?
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:35 am

Can the ammonia jar be used for weight loss, like "I am xxx overweight"?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:00 am

Hi,

How to write short petitions for Ammonia Jars anyone? I wrote: "Unlucky" in one jar.
In another jar, I wrote: "Poor"
and in another jar, I wrote "Deeply in debts"
and in another jar, I wrote: "Unhappy"
and in another jar, I wrote: "Unloved"
and in another jar, I wrote: "Homeless"

Should the petitions be in long sentences?
For example:
I am deeply in debt.
I am unhappy with my life.
I have no psychic abilities to foresee the future

What do you think? Thanks.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:21 pm

This is just my intuition talking, but I think complete sentences would be better.

You might also print out an appropriate psalm to write these petitions on.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:57 am

A psalm to write the petition on? I thought the only thing on the paper was the statement ?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:06 am

nana664 wrote:A psalm to write the petition on? I thought the only thing on the paper was the statement ?
Yes, working on plain brown paper is a good traditional way to make a name paper or petition paper -- and, in fact, is the way I was taught. Some folks, though, like to use the power symbols from the 7th, 8th and 9th Books of Moses. I don't understand those very well, so I use Psalms printed in very small type.

You can do without this, of course; but you're welcome to try it if you wish.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:38 am

Be clear and simple so no misunderstandings could derive from the petition. The more words u use the broader the spectrum of the outcome. We human need much words.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

keylewm

Unread post by keylewm » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:19 pm

If I want to make someone more passionate about me......I could say....
"Persons name" is not passionate for "my name"

That should suffice to make them more passionate for me shouldnt it?

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Isn"t it the strangest thing that with Mercurius retrograde all my honey jars are working like a shining sun in summer and my ammonia bottles seems to vanish in the shade of my altar?

My thought was, because with Mercurius retrograde I work all my magic with a -re in it, like reconciliation spells or things like that. So I did the ammonia bottle spell about to reverse a situation with somebody. Cause we also have new moon in aries and on top of that a coming opposite Pluto I did a honey jar for a another situation. Just in case, you never know...

Did astrology thinking totally take me over here, did the honey jar work because it was a recent situation and the ammonia situation a year ago, is the ammonia jar a hopeless action anyway and did the honey jar fulfil a necessary need. Or did I just miss a point somewhere in all the thinking through 8-)

Thanks a lot
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”