Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Ammonia Jar Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:43 pm

The ammonia jar spell on this forum was posted here in 2009 by a member called charminmuse, whose IP address was located in Florida. No one seems to know who she is or where she learned this trick. She has not posted or visited here since 2011.

By 2010, about a year after charminmuse posted the ammonia jar spell here, it began to be found on Wicca sites, evidently by people who spread it from here — and since then it has assumed a life of its own and has been found on general spell-casting sites all around the web.

What follows is the original spell, from charminmuse:

To turn a situation around or uncross something:

Write out the situation on a white slip of paper, which should be both wide enough to wrap on the inside of your jar, and short enough to soak in the ammonia after you turn your jar upside down, that is, reaching about halfway down the side of the jar.

The slip of paper is taped to the inside of the jar near the top, with the written side turned inward to hide your intentions from snoops.

Pour in the ammonia, until the jar is about half full. Screw the lid on really tight, to ensure the ammonia won't leak.

State your situation with strong emphasis, and turn the jar upside down. The ammonia should now cover the slip of paper.

Keep the jar in a dark place, such as a closet, and leave it be until the situation is as you want it.

Write out the situation as it is now on the slip of paper. The ammonia will end the situation as it is now. The act of turning the jar will turn the situation to go your way.

WAT-BFA-GL04
Buffalo Ammonia, 4 oz.
$5.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:44 am

Well, for me it is'n working then this time. For sure I will try the spell again within different circumstances en will follow up on the story. I'm really curious now.... Thanks for the answer!!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

Charley
HRCC Student

Unread post by Charley » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:20 pm

I'm not quite sure if I saw this question answered.. Does an ammonia jar need to be redone if the tape comes apart from the sides of the jar.. I used some double sided scotch tape on a jar.. After I inverted the jar.. the white paper came off the sides.. The statement is still upside down and submerged in the ammonia...However it is not attached the sides anymore.. Should I redo this? Thanks for your responses.

Charley
HRCC Student

Unread post by Charley » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Hello all.. I just wanted to update you on the status of my ammonia jar.. I left the one in place and figured I would give it time to see what it would do..then if necessary.. I would redo it. Well, so far I feel that I have seen marked improvement on the situation I am trying to turn around and it doesnt seem to have mattered that the petition came off the sides. Im not saying that these are typical results or that one should not aim to make sure the petition is securely attached when performing this spell. All Im saying is so far so good :D

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:25 am

Here is my update. After a month of hiding a few bottles it felt the bottles were not working so I did dismantle them. Curious, and experimenting, I looked inside the bottles. One has dried up, the other 2 smelled horrible. I just threw them away trough the gutter. A few days later, the dried up one seems to work and some kind of sort of reversal did occur. But saying this, it felt as not stable energy and half working. Besides that, ammonia is not my spell fluid I think either...

Fairywinkle
Forum Member

Unread post by Fairywinkle » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:44 am

Does it matter what kind of ammonia is used? The store I went to didn't have plain ammonia, only lemon scented.

BlkChinaDoll
Forum Member

Unread post by BlkChinaDoll » Tue May 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am very new to lucky mojo. However, a several months ago my boyfriend basically told me it was over. So, I was wondering what I could do to get him to at least communicate with me so a few weeks ago I came across this bottle spell. Magically, it worked! Within a week we were in contact with each other and even seen eachother the very next day. The strange part it is it only lasted for a week. Lines were crossed things were did and said that we both can never take back. In 11 years we've never have acted that way towards each other so it was very scary. I am wonder was it the fact that I didn't dispose of the bottle after we started talking. Any ideas. I know I'm a few years late with this topic but if someone knows can they please share.

Regards,
Tahtianna

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 09, 2012 12:41 pm

I think it speaks to the fact that magic can't do ALL the work for you - you are still responsible for doing the mundane stuff that supports your goals. You obviously had some deep seated issues in that relationship that had not been dealt with. When you drew back together, those issues still remained, and they caused more problems.

This is one of the biggest challenges of Return to Me and Reconciliation conjurework - the individual issues each party has, as well as the issues you had a couple HAVE to be dealt with in one way or another (counselling, or personal work, or however you choose to resolve it), or they'll simply crop up and cause all the same problems as before.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

BlkChinaDoll
Forum Member

Unread post by BlkChinaDoll » Fri May 11, 2012 8:13 am

Devi Springs,
Thank you for your response. I appreciate it! Although we haven't talked since our last falling out but your right. I should've address those issues instead of trying to sweep the problems under the rug and act as though they are not there but I will know what to do next time.

Thank You!!

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Fri May 11, 2012 10:50 am

Hello everyone!
I'm fixing an ammonia jar and I have white labels that are just the right size for slipping in and sticking to the inside of the jar. They go all the way around the inside. I've checked the previous questions and (I freely admit I may have missed this in there somewhere) I haven't seen if this is ok. Seems reasonable to me as the tape doesn't seem to have any magical function, just holds the paper in place.But I wanted to check anyway....

What say ye, wise ones?
GinnyMule

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Fri May 11, 2012 10:56 am

It should not make a difference, for me personally I would not glue a situation steady in a spell that has to move in an oposite direction

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Overthinking...but actually you are thinking... put that focus in your intent.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

phonehappy
Forum Member

Unread post by phonehappy » Fri May 18, 2012 2:55 pm

charminmuse wrote: Then of course the slip of paper, it is your metaphorical situation....it is taped inside the top, or mouth of the actual jar, not the lid. Make sure the slip of paper is not taped upside down intially....when u turn the jar upside down, the slip of paper...ur situation... should be upside down too...

Why does this not make sense to me? Am I suppose to tape it to the top covering the whole opening of the bottel?
That wouldn't work right because then the paper would be upside down to begin with.. right? or my writing would be facing up and not looking down into the jar..

So that would mean if I looked down at the jar before putting the lid on a turning it around I would or wouldn't see the writing?
Or do I just tape it to the side by the mouth of teh jar? <--is that right?

Rookie2conjure
Forum Member

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Do I tape the Paper? Will the words be looking out or towards in the jar?
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

phonehappy
Forum Member

Unread post by phonehappy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 pm

I tapped mine with words looking into the jar, right side up and then when it was flipped it was upside down.

Lizzza
Forum Member

Unread post by Lizzza » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Yes, worse would probably be more accurate. For instance if I said "I am 10lbs over weight" and gained 10 more pounds.[/quote]

Hmm I am just an amateur here but maybe it was the wording maybe something like " I want to gain 10 pounds." since the the turn around from gain is lose. Not sure though.

Lizzza
Forum Member

Unread post by Lizzza » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:40 pm

I just did an ammonia jar but knocked the jar by accident and some of ammonia came out. I guess lid wasn't on tight enough. I sealed the jar and spoke my situation strongly. I was wondering if I should redo it or just leave it?

bfly30
Forum Member

Unread post by bfly30 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi everyone I have a question about this spell, can I use this one a man that does not talk to me? I understand that I suppose to write the situation as it is now like ...does not talk to me & ignores me but after i close it & turn it upside down do I repeat what i wrote in the jar or what I what to happen?

Beautydefinesme
Newly Registered

Unread post by Beautydefinesme » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:01 pm

With this spell. My boyfriend and I are having problems. He keep saying he loves me but makes excuses that we need a break. and his actions seem like he doesnt love me. Now today we got into a huge arguement and now he isnt talking to me at all. For my petition do I write "_________and I are not together" or "___________acts like he doesnt love me" or "_______ and I are no longer in a relationship with each other"

victoria100
Forum Member

Unread post by victoria100 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:08 am

[quote="catherineyronwode"]The ammonia jar spell on this forum was posted here in 2009 by a member called charminmuse, whose IP address was located in Florida. No one seems to know who she is or where she learned this trick. She has not posted or visited here since 2011.

By 2010, about a year after charminmuse posted the ammonia jar spell here, it began to be found on Wicca sites, evidently by people who spread it from here — and since then it has assumed a life of its own and has been found on general spell-casting sites all around the web.[/quote]

Dear Cat,

Do you need any protection while doing Ammonia jar spell?

Thank you.Vic

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:54 am

Lizzza: I would get a reading or do a divination to see if any complications arose from the spilling of your jar!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

nena1182004
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1182004 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:57 am

My question is and iive mustve not found it here when you state your situation do you statevwhst" oyou wrote on the paper example john will not call
me.
Or do i state what i want to happen example" john will call me"

Thanks

HoneyDoo
Forum Member

Unread post by HoneyDoo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:12 am

Thank you for your help with this spell.

I'm wondering if I should dispose of the jars I've made (all for the same situation) and start the spell again since I did see big results with the spell, but they only lasted one day.

Should I leave them and see if the results show again, or should I consider it as worked and do again?
Also, I've added to it a freezer jar spell, there's no reason why they would counteract, right? The freezer spell should freeze a situation out of my life, not freeze it all together... Right?

Thank you very much!

justme9
Forum Member

Unread post by justme9 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:00 am

I understand that disposal of the jar is a ritual proces, and here's what I didn't see mentioning,
what do i do with the petition paper?
Is it ok to tear the paper in peaces and throw htem aong with the amonia at crossroads, and then recycle the jar?

Thank you :P

curious chic
Forum Member

Unread post by curious chic » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:07 pm

I did this amonia jar about a month and a half ago. I stated on my petition, that I didn't have a decent running car, and that I didn't have a car at all. I poured amonia in the jar and turned it upside down. This month I found out about back pay child support that was owed to me from building up, the funny thing about it was, I checked this card when they sent me a check for $45.00 last year. The automated system said I had a 0 balance. I tore the card up because to my knowledge he was caught up. I was using my sisters address, I moved and was never notified that money was building in my account. When I was told I had over 2,000 I almost dropped the phone. I have enough extra saved to purchase a decent running car.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 pm

That is such an awesome result curious chic! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

blogscript
Forum Member

Unread post by blogscript » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Hello,
I've tried this but the opposite way, I wrote what I wanted instead not the current situation. I dumped out the contents in running water, washed the jar and blessed it in the name of the Father, son and holy spirit before doing it again right now, only I didn't tape the paper though I measured so its floating around in the jar. Do I start from scratch again?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:15 am

I would start from scratch again, making sure to write down the situation you WANT to change and following the directions to tape it inside of the jar. I think that if you're going to do this spell, you should do it as written.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

blogscript
Forum Member

Unread post by blogscript » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Hello,

Followed the instructions but again, thee tape disolved andd the paper is justt floating in the baby jar.
Before that, when I flipped it the amonia leaked so I tried again.
Do I start over again?

Thank you

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:15 pm

this spell works i have other problems and so far they are all turning out great.i stubbled on this sight surfing the web for spells to help my self and my family.my daughter is almost 18 and with in 2 years got pregnat abandaned her child that we are raising as our own tried to get my husbend arrested for stuff she made up so she can run around with older men
kepps running away and lieing about us. tried to turn every one against us c.p.s saw through her lies but she keeps doing it.for years she verbaly aboused me .yes her own mother after i cleand and healed her c section sight it got infected becouse she kept having sex as soon as she got out of the hostpital.my ex husbend aboused me when i was with him now they are doing every thing they can to ruin our lives .but i've been a practioner my whole life but like i say we never stop learningand now i'm lerning hoodoo
on top of everything theres this gal tring to but in to my currant marrage after we helped them with a place to stay so what products do you recemend i get i'm on a budget and usaly make my own but i feel the exstra energy from you cat and lmj will give me a exstra boost i need.
thank you and blessed be to all.

PS. she lives with my ex husbend in a nother state but we live close to the border she is able to cross with no problems she is on probation for about six more months i want to keep them all away from us i do love her but i love my 2 yr old grand child more
in other words my daughter is old enough to go her own way but i have to protect my grand child from her she is violnt and yes she is phisicaly violnt thats what got her arrested she attacked my husbend(current)
again thank you.

curious chic
Forum Member

Unread post by curious chic » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:25 am

Well everyone, i got my car that I was saving up for shortly after I did this spell. The spell is still going because I never got rid of my jar with the amonia in it. My car had a leak in the timing cover chain dealing with the motor! It was serious and roughly $350.00 the guy that sold me the car paid for the repairs!!!!! OMG!!!

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:38 pm

WOW this spell keeps working i wrote a list of what i needed to turn around and numbered them 1-? and then put it in the jar and in order they are turning around thanks everyone (sorry for the terrible spelling not getting much sleep the baby dosnt sleep all night yet lol)she is cute any who i cant wait till i get my oils to help my jars along.they can't do all the work if it was that ez everyone would do it .you have to meet magic halfway.and beleave in your work and never dought yur self.if u want it you have to let ur self have it.
thanks cat and staff and all who nurture and gide all hearts that come to you for help.
blessings be.

missberry1434
Forum Member

Unread post by missberry1434 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:28 am

I literally stumbled across this site and very surprised about this world of possibility. I am very interested in trying this spell however with my situation I am not clear on the type of wording I should use.

My situation: I am going through a divorce, my ex husband conned me into signing over my house (which my father bought) to a woman in order to get a loan. He was in a relationship with this woman all along. Now I am trying to get the house back in my father's name through an attorney. So far the attorney hasn't been doing anything for months and there might be a possibility of me getting in trouble in all this. So my intentions are to get back the house in my father's name and sell it and not have my lying ex or this woman benefit from this house.

I do not know how to word this, any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

msohio
Newly Registered

Unread post by msohio » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:49 am

I did three and one worked in about a week and a half. The other two are still out there, but they are tougher jobs and are about reversing the way someone is acting/treating me and others. The one that worked was about a "situation". I am doing one more about a "situation" and expect great results. Anyway, I just poured out the jar and washed it.

I am curious, if you were going to "pay" a spirit for this, how would you do it? No spirit was specifically called for this. So, would a general thanks do?

SilverDaniels
Forum Member

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:27 pm

I really like the way this spell is set up. I'm currently experimenting with the different properties and uses of Ammonia. What kinds of herbs could be used to madge the spell stronger, if herbs can be added at all. I was thinking about Vervain because I've had great success using it to turn things around to work in my favor. My only concern is the effect the Ammonia would have on the herbs. Any thoughts?
Happy Conjuring ^_^

Beth298
Forum Member

Unread post by Beth298 » Fri May 03, 2013 4:08 am

It's been 2 weeks yesterday since I did the ammonia jar. I noticed that the strip of paper has come off and floating somewhat on the inside of the jar. Should I just dispose and start over or could I use the same jars again?

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi,
There is any problem if I'll use ammonia with lemon scent?
Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Beth298,

The person who originally posted this spell never did reply to people who asked about what to do if the tape comes off.

-----

cecilia,

The person who originally posted this spell did not specify unscented or Lemon-scented, but personally, i would work with Lemon-scented, as it is more pleasant (if Ammonia can ever be said to be "pleasant" in scent!).

Ours is lemon-scented:

WAT-BFA-GL04
Buffalo Ammonia, 4 oz.
$5.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Lolagirl1974
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lolagirl1974 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Can this spell make a nasty person see the error of their ways and apologize?

sweetniki
Forum Member

Unread post by sweetniki » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:01 am

I hired this lady to work on my team who has severely criticized me and my style and wanted to instruct me on how things should be done. She caused many problems on my team. She has been downright nasty to me. I was able to make a switch on the team and a colleague of mine wanted her on her team so I made an employee change. Unfortunately, the situation has not ended as she still continues to engage my team, and had a meeting with my boss where she criticized me I got reprimanded. This is the last straw. She has no gratitude and I work very hard to have her criticize my every move and my reputation. I was thinking of doing an ammonia jar spell but as this is my first time, I want to get it right. I will write the current situation as it is today on parchment paper to ensure that the paper goes around the jar and fill it with ammonia so that it covers the inside of the jar and turn the jar upside down and let it soak. I do not have lemon ammonia but can get it if need be. Can I write how I want the situation to be? Thanks for clarification. I read all the posts but I don't think this is clearly explained. Thank you again.

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:33 pm

I think that the original poster explained this one very clear from the get go. Not to the fullest detail, I agree...
But maybe that's all there is to it. Very simple spell. I'm gonna do mine right now. It's ' I don't own/have a nice house on a beach in California .'
Let's see what's gonna happen :) It will probably take some time ;)
Reading is fundamental.No offense to nobody here really. It happens to me too. I read something... I get upset, then I go to read again in order to justify me being upset and gather info for my case and then ... I actually see all the ( key ) words I missed ...

MelodyMaker
Forum Member

Unread post by MelodyMaker » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:25 am

I am thinking of doing this for a relationship problem.

I want to get back with someone who I know still likes me, but he has commitment issues. Can an ammonia jar be used to solve this?

Also, for the petition paper, do you just write your intent down or do I write down our names and d.o.b, too? And is the petition paper and liquid ammonia the only things needed in the jar?

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:08 am

Hi, Lolagirl1974" --

Possibly. See: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-ammonia
Perhaps combine the ammonia-turn-around spell with a bit of reconciliation work.

-----

Hi, MelodyMaker,

]Also, for the petition paper, do you just write your intent down or do I write down our names and d.o.b, too? And is the petition paper and liquid ammonia the only things needed in the jar?[/quote] Work your names & DOBs into the petition. "May John Doe (1/1/1957) turn himself around and come back to me Jane Smith (2/14/1971) and be fully committed etc".

Yes, it is only the petition paper and the ammonia in the ammonia jar.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

Susannnx
Newly Registered

Unread post by Susannnx » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Question, I thought you are supposed to write the situation as it is now, not your intent.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:46 am

Good Morning, Susannx,
I see what you're saying about wanting the present situation to go away. But, it is preferable to petition the intent. That way, you have more control over the situation.
Hope this helps.
Take care

MelodyMaker
Forum Member

Unread post by MelodyMaker » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:51 am

I noticed this question being asked before, but I don't think it was answered. Can you use double sided tape to stick the paper to the jar? I thought it'd be better to keep the paper secure, because it's less likely to peel off than normal tape, when the ammonia is added.

I am getting household ammonia today, so hopefully this will work for me. Doing one to remove the blocks in my relationship and another for problems getting a job. Doing each in seperate jars, since it's been recommended not to do more than one intent per jar, unless they're related.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:30 am

Good Afternoon, MelodyMaker,

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what it is that you want to do.

Could you be a little more specific, please?

Have a great day

MelodyMaker
Forum Member

Unread post by MelodyMaker » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Hello, Miss Aida.

I was wondering if I can use double sided tape to stick my paper with my situation on it to the jar, instead of scotch tape, because I think it may be more secure and less likely to peel off. Or does it have to be normal tape?

I'm also having a hard time finding ammonia in local stores. I'm from the UK, you see, so it's not sold as commonly here as it is in the US. Is there anything I could use in place of ammonia or does it have to be ammonia?

gret1970
Forum Member

Unread post by gret1970 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Hey guys,

Just a little suggestion, I set up an ammonia bottle but I used a small botte that had a cork top. The fit was perfect no spills no mess. I found the bottle at Hobby Lobby, Michaels has a get glass section too, for all you hoodoo practitioners. I have a lot of spells to set up so I documented them in my journal and numbered the bottles so I could keep track of the petitions. As the spells work you can dispose of them in the proper manner. But remember some situations take a lot of time. Just a FYI, I had court case work done on my behalf by "Khi" we went to court for a custody case and I thought that all was lost!!!! Because the judge did not return my daughter to me. That same day while we were in court downstairs, a woman whom my re-married ex was having an affair with, filed a protection order against him in the same court house!! We are going back to court with new evidence. He doesn't look soo good now!! Never lose faith in bottle spells!!! I put a petition in a vinegar bottle and tossed it into the Potomac River in DC. It took me 3 months to find out all :mrgreen: our work was not in vain!!! I'll keep you guys posted on my ammonia spells.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi MelodyMaker,

About the tape: I'm just concerned that if it's double-sided, it might attract things to it (if it's sticky) that it shouldn't. That would be my concern.
I don't know exactly what you trying to do with the ammonia jar spell so this might be a little tough to answer.

What is it that you want to do? Maybe we can suggest a different spell for you if you don't have ammonia.

Susannnx
Newly Registered

Unread post by Susannnx » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Oh okay.

MelodyMaker
Forum Member

Unread post by MelodyMaker » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Well, I had planned to do two jars. One to remove blocks in my relationship. I am currently working on a honey jar, but in order to let it work to the best it can, I need to remove two blocks. His selfishness and lack of commitment.

The second jar was for helping with whatever is stopping me getting a job. I have been trying for months and months to get a job and the countless places I've applied for, not one has called me in for an interview. So I was hoping to turn that around with an ammonia jar.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:37 am

Hi MelodyMaker,

So, you have a lot of blockages. I'm sorry about that.
What I do in situations like this is clean my spirit first with baths. I also say prayers for AT LEAST the 13 days. You can find the prayers that best suit you here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

While I am doing this for the 13 days, I am also cleansing the house with Chinese wash, lightning candles, and incense.
After the cleansing ritual, then I work on whatever spell that I want to bring in. But, in your case, I would also think about a Road Opening spell also.

There's a 13 day cleansing bath for yourself www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

This page has Chinese Wash for your environment (which I absolutely love and use all the time) and the page also has the BUFFALO Ammonia
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

The Uncrossing, Cast off Evil, and Steady Work spell kits can be found here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

And, here is the webpage for countless spells that you can browse and see if anything here fits your needs. www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

Hope this helps. Wishing you the very best and praying that these blockages are removed.

Good luck to you

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi MelodyMaker,

I have used both regular tape and double sided tape to keep petitions in place on the outside of some works. I do see the reasoning behind Miss Aida's advice, but as long as you use the double sided tape properly nothing will be able to be attached to it except for your petition/photo and the glass it's taped on.
Joseph Magnuson

sexyboriqua70
Forum Member

Unread post by sexyboriqua70 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:56 am

I wanted to thank every one on this site I did an ammonia jar, I stated the situation as is was, in about a month in 1/2 my situation reversed it self. Which is great. I will de doing more jar to reversed other matter in my life, my question is after you do ammonia jars do you cleanse your home and yourself.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:10 am

sexyboriqua70: Cleansing the self and the home is never a bad idea, especially after some work. If you feel like it is time, or it feels necessary to you, then go ahead and get cleansing.
Joseph Magnuson

sexyboriqua70
Forum Member

Unread post by sexyboriqua70 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:20 am

Thank you. :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:22 am

sexyboriqua70: You got it! Glad to offer some positive opinion on your situation. Cleanse it up and you will be good to go! Best of luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson

San_Miguel
Forum Member

Unread post by San_Miguel » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:54 pm

Hi All, How Can I Use This On My Enemy!? Thanks!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:39 am

San_Miguel, there are five pages of information on this question. Please read through this thread and you will find what you seek.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”