Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature

konstanta
Forum Member
Re: Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature

Unread post by konstanta » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:57 am

hi, could I Substitute lodestones representing him and me, for queen elizabeth and high john? It is because of availability and just a feeling that i like the lodestones and their magnetism more...

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi konstanta,

It is usually ok to use a matched lodestone pair rather than the two roots, sometimes they are both used in the context of the work. What spell are you doing exactly? Perhaps we can then give you more specific advice.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

konstanta
Forum Member

Unread post by konstanta » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:52 am

Dear aura, thank you for getting back to me. I did a somewhat modified nation sack including the following: the tied up string ( smeared with his semen, where i call him by his name and tie after he answers), then i created the nation sack on the first day of my period, including two coins (one with a date which we first started going out, one with the second time we started seeing each other again - rather than birth years) dressed in personals and follow me boy, two lodestones (male and female, again dressed). I put it all together during the candle and after the candle finished, the next day added the paper described as in http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html (i had to do it in Moon hour). instead of exact wordings in the spell, i prayed in my language, with similar intentions. What do you think of these modifications? Thank you again for your feedback!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:01 pm

Good Evening, Konstanta,
I'm not Aura (as I know that you are asking for her opinion) BUT I just wanted to give you mine.
I think that this is....GREAT root work!
I love it when spirit compels people to add their own creativity to magic. Then, it becomes more effective
Congratulations!!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:21 am

I'm gonna defer to Miss Aida on this one Konstanta since I've never made a nation sack and am not well versed in either their creation nor in working with them. I've always gone the feeding MB way to keep my mates tight ;) Blessings and Success in your work - let us know how it turns out.
Aura Laforest

konstanta
Forum Member

Unread post by konstanta » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:18 am

Dear Miss Aida and Aura, thank you very much both for your replies and feedback :) will keep you posted!

katie80lo
Forum Member

Unread post by katie80lo » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:48 pm

:shock: i purchashed a red penis candle just did a few studies on this i think i should have ordered the black pecker candel its a spell im trying to work to tie his nature only desire me its full moon he cheated on me alsoso it will be good if he dont work for a while can red candel be used the same as black candel are do i need to reorder the black wait till next moon think i may take one of hoddoo course bad when you think you got everything you need then something else happens..

whistler

Unread post by whistler » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:35 pm

if you use a black candle, he won't be able to perform for you as well. I suggest keep reading.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:01 pm

You want a blue penis candle if you want to tie him down and keep him from performing from other people, but keep him able to perform with you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html

Akitagirl
Forum Member

Unread post by Akitagirl » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I apologize for not writing back sooner. I didn't realize I had received a message back. Still trying to figure out the forum. I got a reading and conjure coaching from an AIRR reader and we decided that a nation sack is too much too soon, so we are instead working on candles. I am also considering a honey jar spell. Thanks for the reply.

take care,

AG

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:47 am

Hi somekindachick69,

I wouldn't waste my time or energy doing a binding spell on a guy who you say is going nowhere in life and is negative.
You can obviously attract guys. Look for a new guy.
Use: http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Find someone who is worth the effort, time and energy for a binding spell, when the time comes.

Good Luck!
Miss Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

faithfirst80
Forum Member

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:38 am

In April I did a love binding full work and tying his nature done with a conjure worker.
How long does the binding and tying his nature usually last??? Forever? How do I keep the conjure work from lasting longer?
Also, my guy is a complete commitment phobe, it been devastating since I love him so much but he's been going back and forth on our
relationship. What can I do for commitment and furthering our love for one another???
Please suggest any spell kits from lucky mojo. Thank you!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Did you do it with an AIRR member?
www.readerandrootworkers.org

I have no idea who you worked with. A lot of people say they are "conjure" workers.
We can answer your questions when we know what you have been exposing yourself to.

Er, you tied his nature? How? I'd be careful with that. And to be extra careful you really should go to a trusted member of AIRR or go to a HooDoo psychic because they are ethical workers.

For "commmitment phobes" God love em',

Try : http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Those are excellent with commitment phobes.

Keep us up to date!
Also, I would invite you to get a reading from a pro:
www.readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Best!
Member of AIRR

faithfirst80
Forum Member

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:56 pm

I've been working with this worker for awhile now and seen really great results.
But my question was still not answered.. How long does the binding work last?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Hello, Faithfirst80 ,
Unfortunately, that's an impossible question to answer.
I have no idea what the worker did for you.
This is a question that you need to ask the worker about.
Good luck to you and wishing you the very best

starznmoon
Forum Member

Unread post by starznmoon » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Are there any spells, rituals, candles, etc to make husbands who like to cheat on their wives stop. And not just cheat with one woman but several. So I don't have specific names. Also, whenever he meets a new woman he becomes distant and hateful towards wife, stays out 2-3 nights a week.

Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Good Evening, Starznmoon
I am sorry that this is happening. It's so sad when a spouse cheats. They have no idea how heartbreaking it is. You poor thing.
Yes, there are spells. And there are 11 pages here that you can peruse to see what you might like to do.
Please take the time to read through these pages and, if you have any questions, whatsoever, about any of the spells, we are here for you.
Wishing you the very best.
Take care and hang in there.
We are here for you.

faithfirst80
Forum Member

Unread post by faithfirst80 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:44 pm

I recently finished a love binding & passion work with a rookworker, everything went great.
I guess my concern is I have this weird feeling that my boyfriend MIGHT be talking to other women and possibly even dating. No evidence just women's intuition.. I'm praying that I'm wrong.

In a situation like this what will happen to the rookwork? I was told there would be a tug-o-war but I honestly don't know what this entails.
Any suggestions, thoughts, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:56 am

faithfirst80, it sounds like you need a reading. With a reading you can double check the intuition that you are feeling. If there is another women you can find out how serious it might be and do some work to get rid of her. It could lead to a tug of war, but your work might also help this (potential) other relationship to fizzle out and end before it has started.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Hello Everyone,

I was reading a statistic that in America 31% of marriages fail and the rest of the world doesn't hold up much better. This was an article from AnimalPlanet about geese mating for life. Their loyalty to their partner is so great that if one dies the other never mates again. It made me think how a wild animal that's made no oath to their mate, has a total unwavering loyalty to their other half. Yet we humans that are so far above them fail so miserably.

Here's my question: To keep a mate faithful can a rootworker take 2 feathers from a mated pair of geese and do a commitment, faithfulness, loyalty spell on their partner?

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:43 am

Hi Imnewatthis,

I don't think the spell would be traditional conjure (which to my knowledge doesn't work with goose feather - but a more experienced worker can confirm or deny this: don't take my word for it) and so a rootworker wouldn't be as likely to use it as a method with a strong history such as the nation sack or menstrual blood work. That said, the symbolism is eloquent and such a spell could probably be used to great effect in the hands of an experienced magical practitionner.

Unrelatedly, some food for thought is that if we compare apples with apples and look at other mammalian animals - only 3-5% of species are monogamous as opposed to birds where the figure rises to up to 90%. Therefore our 70% monogamous human species isn't doing too badly considering that that humans are not generally considered a monogamous. It's also quite a high rate as compared to the mammals at large!
Aura Laforest

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:03 am

Hi Imnewatthis,

I'm in agreement with Aura. Only 3 to 5 % of animal species are monogamous.
And Aura answered your question beautifully when she said, "... the symbolism is eloquent and such a spell could probably be used to great effect in the hands of an experienced magical practitioner."

I agree because you would need to find an experienced magical practitioner who consistently works with animals in their practice. In particular with reconciliation or with fidelity work. Not harmful animal work of course.

I'm curious about the logistics of obtaining geese feathers. How would you know you had the feathers of a mated pair for certain? Having been raised on a working ranch, I know geese aren't the easiest creatures to go grab some feathers from. They can be quite mean and territorial. If you go toward a pack of geese they have been known to attack. The idea of their monogamy is nice but these are very serious, hard working birds that aren't known for being warm and cuddly.
I'd prefer to be more familiar with the animal's true nature before working with it.

After having read many of your posts, I'm convinced you have a natural gift for this kind of work.
But I would like to encourage you to take some form of study under a learned teacher in order to give your work some order.

You are a smart man, I know this by your posts and your thought process. I do think that many people who have the types of gifts you have go and study with a teacher or mentor to streamline their spellcasting. You aren't afraid of getting in there and doing the work yourself. That's an awesome trait for a student. But sometimes, we have to become a student to the right teacher to get us on the right path. I used to be stubborn about figuring things out for myself but after taking Miss Cat's HooDoo Correspondence course, that set me on the right track of giving my work structure.
There are many AIRR members who offer magical coaching as well.
I've had magical coaching before and I think that's also a great way to go. In combination with a full course.

I think at some point there needs to be a foundation of solid knowledge in which to base your spells on.
Then, you won't be new at this anymore.

There are readers who are gifted at animal symbolism. Lou FLorez and Miss Phoenix have taught an amazing course on the subject.
www.readerandrootworkers.org

Have you read Catherine Yronwode's book. "HooDoo Herb and Root Magic"?
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

I think Aura's statement that 70% of our population is monogamous is something to really think about.
That's a high number. And I believe it.

Most people aren't off screwing around on their mates.
If someone is cheating on their mate, are they really someone you want in your life on an intimate basis?
Member of AIRR

numero uno
Forum Member

Unread post by numero uno » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:11 pm

hello all,
I was thinking I have heard of women burying their husbands/boyfriends socks or boxers tied in a knot
in their back yard? to keep their men around, committed and faithful.
is there any truth to this and if so, would or could it work for a man to get his lover to come back?
any advice on this?
thx numero uno

gifted
Forum Member

Unread post by gifted » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:14 am

jewel wrote:I need advice on my current situation. My husband is in the military and goes away for two weeks to a month at a time. I noticed that when he is away from me he talks to other woman. I am wondering what I can do to keep his attention on me when he Is away? If he gets deployed? I have searched this forum and haven't found the answer to this question.
Giving your husband some period blood regularly works wonders, also when I wash my husbands clothes I put some of my urine and blood in the rinse cycle =) :D it works great as marking him as MINE so other women wont have any interest in him...
there are so many things in this site you could try, I read if you take a dirty underwear of his tie it in a knot and put it between the box spring
and the mattress of your bed ;) that one sounds good. they also suggest maybe if you got a nosey hubby cut a whole in mattress and put his underwear inside then sew back up the mattress.. just a few suggestions. I know you feel and these things have helped me. LM sells honey jar
kit that you could work while your hubby is at work on trips or in the field..
best of luck to you,
michelle ;)

mags76
Forum Member

Unread post by mags76 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:42 am

I have a situation where I want to tie up a guy's nature. The problem is that we havent had intercourse in about a month now! What other alternative do I have? I have no way to get his semen now! Can I use a penis shaped candle? If so, which one? I have some of his hair from when he shaved, I also have some semen that I froze a few months ago, but my vaginal fluids may be in there as well. Please help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Hi mags76,
To make a man impotent:
You can always use a black penis candle http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Drill some holes and add Alum to it: http://www.herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html
And salt peter: http://www.herb-magic.com/saltpeter.html
That should do it!

mags76
Forum Member

Unread post by mags76 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:39 am

Thanks Mrs Aida,
I want to tie his nature to me forever! Would the black penis candle, alum, and salt peter tie up his nature for good or tie him to me? I only want him to have sex with me but we haven't had sex since Feb 27th. How do I tie him to me if I can't get his semen? I see the black candle is used for doing evil or repelling evil, the alum is for stopping gossip and for other protective and cleansing purposes, the salt peter is for protection, removal of jinxes, and clearing out evil messes in the home, so I was wondering how would all of that work. I don't want to tie up his nature all together, I just want to tie it to me only!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:45 am

Hello, mags76 .
Oooops! I misunderstood you. From reading your other posts, I thought he was the bad guy!!
LOL!
Dismiss my post, please. That post would just make him impotent.
Sorry about that!!

mags76
Forum Member

Unread post by mags76 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:31 am

Thats ok Mrs Aida, lol! But is there anything that I can do if I don't have his semen? I printed a photo of him on the computer, I'm going to put follow me boy oil on it and write our names on it with my petition and put a candle with his name carved in it and add follow me boy oil to the candle. Do I need to write in red ink? Would that help some until I get my other items?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Hello, mags76,
Can't tie his nature if you don't have the nature to tie.
But, per our conversation, you now know what to do. So, you're all set for now!!
Wishing the very best success in your spell casting!

financialsuccess2013
Forum Member

Unread post by financialsuccess2013 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:25 am

What spell or candles can I do to make and keep my boyfriend faithful to me!?!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:17 am

stay with me mojo : http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Women also make a nation sack with the mans tied nature put in them to keep them faithful.
LM stay with me spell kit:http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
LM love me honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html

Keeping a person faithful depends if they are naturally a cheater ( then itwill take on going work) or if you are just paranoid and want to prevent it. Either way I would start with the above. If you suspect another person I would do a break up spell kit on them before starting the other work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:01 pm

Hello, financialsuccess2013,
I agree with J82, I am a BIG fan of: "Stay With Me"
Here are some other ideas: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Take care

financialsuccess2013
Forum Member

Unread post by financialsuccess2013 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Thank you guys!

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Hey guys. I have been working on this guy for almost 5 months and so far things have progressively picked up BUT I still have one angle I do not know how to cover. I want him to not want other women romantically, nor sexually and if he is already involved I want to end that. I also would like him to only get turned on and aroused by only me. I was told to try Dominatiom work but again, I dont know what work to do that under nor which moon phase. Please can someone give me tips?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:39 pm

You would be looking at tying his nature.
So just do a search for that.

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:42 pm

sounds like you should be looking at a nationsack instead

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Oh Sarafina that too, thanks for that :)

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:07 am

I saw something on the Nationsack earlier but is that a kit and do you ladies have the direct link for the tie up your nature? Im conpletely lost and couldnt find the exact post.

Sarafina
Forum Member

Unread post by Sarafina » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:34 am

Read Miss Cat's article about it here

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

threads with questions regarding nation sack

nation-sack-questions-and-answers-t7809.html

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:57 am

Sarafina wrote:Read Miss Cat's article about it here

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

threads with questions regarding nation sack

nation-sack-questions-and-answers-t7809.html
Thanks soooo much!

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:14 am

Also Follow ME Boy work. Make him obsess over you. J
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

The Loser
Newly Registered

Unread post by The Loser » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:10 am

Hello, I am trying to get some ideas of what to use for my problem. My boyfriend runs around on me often and I want to control his pride and joy not to rise to any occasion besides being with me. I have a black penis candle and goofer dust and graveyard dirt. What do I really need to be doing?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:42 am

Hello, The Loser,
Before you use any of these items.....
I am going to merge your post over to the subforum that deals with these queries.
Please read all of the posts to give you some ideas on what to do about this.
Also, just a thought about your screen name: it is a pretty negative name. And negativity brings in more negativity. And it hurts us to see what type of opinion that you have of yourself. We like to encourage positive thoughts about oneself and their magic.
Please consider changing your screen name. What about: "The Winner"???
Hope you have a terrific day
Wishing you the best

The Loser
Newly Registered

Unread post by The Loser » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:34 am

Thank you Ms Aida for the advice for the subjects to read and also about my user name. I have gotten a reading and I am in the process of looking up the items I need to purchase. I will be a winner very soon.
Thank you again

Sas11112
Forum Member

Unread post by Sas11112 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:50 am

I have seen lots of spells on how to tie up a man's nature. I'm looking for spells to tie a woman's. Are the spells interchangeable?

Thanks!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Some spells are gender-neutral, others are gender-specific. Please read through this thread from the beginning and then ask any further questions you might have.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Faith_life
Forum Member

Unread post by Faith_life » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Happy Sunday,
I was wondering If I do not have a backyard or any yard for that matter can I tie my boyfriend's used underwear in a knot and put it between my mattress and box spring? Is this how the spell goes or am I missing something? I think this underwear is perfect because we had sex that same night and he had on these boxers.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, Faith_life ,

Yes, you can do that!

Take care

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi,
I have one of his used underwear which I also later smeared a little of his semen on. I plan to tie a knot with the underwear and put it under my bed. We're not in the same country right now, can I bring the underwear with me when I meet him again next month? What should I do or say when I tie the knot?

I also intend on feeding him menstrual blood later when I get my menstruation back (I just gave birth to his child). Tying a knot is also something I've been thinking about.

I also plan on ordering the Love me spell kit and Stay with me spell kit and the Fire of love anointing oil.

Any more suggestions on what more I can do to make him love me the way he used to and to make him faithful to me? As you see, I'm quite desperate. Please help me!

Thank you so much!!!

Kind regards
/A mentally tired mother to a one month old newborn

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Moonlightdream, love is a funny thing, but I digress. To answer your question, it seems you are working appropriate spells, tie his nature, love me spell, and incorporate elements of Stay with me and Fire of Love.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Thanks jwmcclin! Which spells would you suggest that I should do first?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:10 pm

Moonlightdream,

It is not uncommon to work two jobs at once for the same thing like a come to me while also doing a vinigar jar on romatnic rivals. OR a love me ( romance) and a fiery love to entice sexual passion as well.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:17 pm

Moonlightdream, you do not have to be in person with the target to work the nation sack spell...if I were you I would purchase it from cat (http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html), instructions are included, just follow the. You can also work the spells as you previously mentioned and consider j82 advice (which is on point). Good Luck!!!!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

kudzugrows
Newly Registered

Unread post by kudzugrows » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:52 am

I tied my boyfriend's nature yesterday (the first knot) and later that day, he went out of his way to come over and request polyamory, citing how young we are. We had recently become monogamous, but before that we were poly, and I've been trying to shift the relationship to monogamy. He's emotionally faithful, but has a large sex drive.

Is it fair to think that it's a sign that it's working but he emotionally knee-jerked away, as I know some men do when you work love magic on them, or do I just need to tie more than one knot to capture his nature? I know it can take 3 or even 9 knots for some people.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Hello, kudzugrows ,

Sounds to me like you need to tie more knots.

Take care

eben74
Forum Member

Unread post by eben74 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:43 pm

So, my girl and I have stopped being intimate for sometime. That we can work through. Another story for another thread on another day. Getting sexual fluids from her will be tough though. I have her.. pad.. from her monthly bill. How can I use this to tie her nature? If it is already in the forum, just point me in the right direction, please.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello, eben74 ,

Try these links: spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... -t312.html

www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

anita123
Newly Registered

Unread post by anita123 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:31 pm

How can you use his semen in a spell after is dried in a tissue?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Hello Anita123

Welcome to the forum!!

You can find answers here: www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

And also here: personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-etc-ques ... 5s150.html

Take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”