Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

yoopylucks

Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

Unread post by yoopylucks » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:09 pm

okay for a long time now ive been noticing that whenever i would get a small amount of luck say scratch a ticket and win or land a better job, just general luck, there is someone in my family, yes i said it family, that steals it away, yes steals it away.

my question is that how can i protect my personal luck. also what is a way to get my luck back?

this person who steals my luck has been doing it for years and i can tell you that they are good. i can actually feel the very presence of it going.

now im not an expert magician but i do know when someone is working against me. ive decided to go as far a stop talking to them and, well, i'ts getting to the point that i want to punch them. lol sorry. its just fustrating to have to restart over and over again the same routine gets nauseating.

someone please help thanks to anyone who can shed some light on my messed up situation

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Unfortunately, we cannot do more here than offer some suggestions for protection spells and amulets.

http://luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

You may want to get a reading on whether your suspicions are correct. There are some good, honest readers recommended here, and some of them do personal rootwork for client as well:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultatio ... rootdoctor
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

yoopylucks

Unread post by yoopylucks » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:51 am

has anyone heard of a practice in hoodoo called "resguardo de cuerpo" ("protection of body")? This word resguardo is in spanish it translates to be something like protection. I have read in a few places that resguardo de cuerpo can be done which translates to be protection of the body is usually something that is done and protects the person for life.

I have read in dominican voodoo that this can be done. I have read that both in santeria and palo mayombe this is done. Also read in espiritismo this is done. Now i want to know if this is done in hoodoo and if so how would one go about doing this. Again this is protection of the body.

Well everyone who can help please do. Catherine yronewode i would really like to get your opinion on this seeing as your very knowledgeable.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri May 01, 2009 8:35 pm

yoopylucks,

There is physcial protection in Hoodoo.

In Haitian Vodou (Voodoo) and Brazilian Vodoun, it is a garde where special herbs are cut or sewn into your arm. The herbs go into your blood stream and give you physcial protection for your life. Usually done under the guidance of a particular LWA.

That is what I know about it.

Mary

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Yes, yoopylucks, in hoodoo there are ways to protect the body from spiritual attacks. For hoodoo protection spells, see

http://luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
catherine yronwode

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:26 pm

I need a super strong protection spell that would be easy and effective, my ex's current boyfriend is heavy into brujeria and he has put a spell to keep her with him. I know he has put something on her to keep her away from me or having feelings for me as she says she dont love him but something is drawing her back to staying with him each time. What can I do to break this and keep him from continuously putting spells on her to make this happen?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:38 am

See this page:http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
for protection information and spells.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:17 am

thank you! I will check that out, but what spell would you recommend to remove whatever it is that he has put on her? A breakup spell or no? I do want to remove it whatever it is so she can see him for who he is which she cant right not because she is under his spell but i also want her to leave him.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:12 am

eagerbeaver88 wrote:thank you! I will check that out, but what spell would you recommend to remove whatever it is that he has put on her? A breakup spell or no? I do want to remove it whatever it is so she can see him for who he is which she cant right not because she is under his spell but i also want her to leave him.
For that kind of situation, I would recommend cleansing and uncrossing of the woman.
Learn about it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

butterfly2

Unread post by butterfly2 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:42 am

hi lm fam! is there anyone that may recommend some powerful protective measures against black magic as well as cleansing & strength?

thanks,

butterfly

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:52 pm

A Hyssop bath as listed here...http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html and if you have already started your work, you may want to go to a botanical store prior to your order mailing... Also The 13 herb bath is listed here...http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

But cleansing is appropriate and necessary for all spells...for your person, your home and your spiritual well-beginning
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

butterfly2

Unread post by butterfly2 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:54 pm

thanks o much jwmcclin!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:21 pm

For protective measures...firey wall of protection and St. michael are good for protection.

Here is a list of herbs that can help you with protection,

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

butterfly2

Unread post by butterfly2 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:15 pm

hi starsinthesky7. this is exactlly what i need. thank you so much! this will help me greatly! whew hoo :)

butterfly

venusofwillendorf

Unread post by venusofwillendorf » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:01 pm

These are some of my favorite basic protection techniques and some cleansing as well.
I agree w/ Fiery Wall of Protection Oil & St Michael. I also burn San Alejo & white Virgin of Guadalupe candles.
Salt the house, corners, windows, doorsteps. Other herbs can be used with the salt too, like marjoram, rosemary, basil, cumin, or burdock root. I like black salt in a circle around the place outside. Rue hung over door. I burn white sage every day but when I do magic or need stronger protection, I use a blend of frankincense, myrrh, copal, & crushed dragon's blood. I smudge with all these things too-self & home.
Wearing of amulets/talismans, dozens to choose from, from basic religious or protective symbols-cross, pentacle, seals, sigils, runes, etc., to custom prepared mojo bags, or roots, herbs, stones. Black tourmaline is a strong protective stone to carry all the time. It's my favorite. Hematite to stay grounded.
I also use visualization of surrounding with white, protective light. Keeping aware, careful, and well protected can help avoid intense cleansing procedures later on. Regular purification cleansing with smudges & sea salt or herbal protection baths is a good habit to get into.
Putting the energy into protecting yourself and/or loved ones (including the earth) every day should keep up your strength like working out at the spiritual gym.

butterfly2

Unread post by butterfly2 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:55 pm

hi venusofwillendorf. thank you so much for your advice. it is sound, practical & sounds very strong (which is what i need).

butterfly

rickets

Unread post by rickets » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 pm

I use my ancestors for protection, also smudge and have a blessing candle I light every month. Basic trust in God or any spiritual being can grant you major protection, spending 10 or 15 minutes reading the bible every day or once a week can't do any harm. I also have some fetishes I created that are buried under my front door, I give them libations once a month to charge them and feed them.

butterfly2

Unread post by butterfly2 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:39 am

hi rickets! thanks so much for your response. wow, i never considered calling upon my ancestors. how do i get there attention? also what should i offer them in return too show thanks. & believe it or not, but i never thought about lighting a blessing candle. & i pray to God & his angels a lot (they are probably tired of me. lol). i think that protection in my home would be good as well. what would you suggest for strong protection in & outside of my home other than a chinese wash or fiery wall of protection wash?

thanks,
butterfly

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:10 pm

I had my tarot read the other day and found out that my suspicions of sabotage was correct: an ex and I are going to reconcile, but his mother is going to do a spell so we don't, if she hasn't already.

The tarot reader suggested that I get something to protect me from the spell. Does anyone know off the top of their head what I should do? Should I wear a stone or talisman, do a kit, take a bath, or all of the above? Also is there something that I can add so his mother and all his family members will mind their own business and let us work it out?

The reader never said that we would get back together just that we'll reconcile, sheesh! The mother is a member of the Wiccan religion, if that matters.

Thanks,

Tabbylove17 :)
Ask, Believe, Receive!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Start a Reconciliation honey jar for you and your ex.

Work a Protection candle and a Stop Gossip against the mother and family -- BUT be aware that if you *hurt* a person's mother, he or she will not love you.

Wear a fixed and prepared protection talisman or carry a protection mojo hand.
catherine yronwode

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 pm

You have a couple different options here, from a Wiccan and Hoodoo perspective but first I have to say that if your ex's mother is a true Wiccan then its unlikely that she'll use Wiccan spells to sabotage you. It's that whole Wiccan Rede thing...

Be that as it may, if its protection, Miss Cat's spells (try this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/protection.html) are always a great place to start. If you think your conditions are crossed, there are uncrossing kits sold right at the LM website that will do the job beautifully. If you really think this woman is going to continue trying to keep you and your ex away you may have to freeze her (you can search the freezing spell for details, there are a couple ways to do it) so that she can't influence you anymore.

Good luck, I hope that helped. :)

L

kerstin

Unread post by kerstin » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:55 am

I girl I know used D.U.M.E. candle against me (her ex-boyfriend told me, so I am sure about it), because she is affraid of me telling the truth about her. Since she burnes it, I have a regular problems - with health and many other things.

But the culmination came 2 days ago, when I had a really bad car accident - with 3 other people in the car. Instead we have just very little injuries (what the police called a miracle, and so we did), the car is absolutely destroyed.

What can I do to stop this? I don't want to fight back (the girl is insane and visits psychiatrist regulary) but also don't want to be afraid of my life and lifes of my friends.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 am

Cleanse yourself, your house, and your new car if you have one. Burn an Archangel Michael candle and read Psalm 91 and 27 for protection. The author of many of the Psalms, David, also experienced having a mentally unbalanced person wanting to kill him (King Saul).

I always wear a Miraculous Medal and carry a Mano Ponderosa (Most Powerful Hand) card for luck and protection.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:20 am

I would definatly start with the cleansing and protections suggested by Cleopatra. Look into the Uncrossing and Fiery Wall of Protection kits offered at LM. I would personally also do a Reversal - but that's up to you. Just because someone is unbalanced doesn't mean that you shouldn't take every measure to defend yourself - while you don't necessarily have to go on the offensive, Reversal work will help keep any more energy thrown at you bouncing off and back. If she's going to put that energy out there, then she takes the risk of having it sent right back!

In the meantime, I would also consult with an AIRR reader ASAP to make sure that this is a situation that you can handle alone - and to get very specific advice on how to completely resolve the situation without any further harm coming to you or those close to you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:54 am

Certainly if you feel bad about something, don't do it, but there's many different mental illnesses and not all (or even most) mean she's out of touch with reality. If she has the focus to successfully work magic against you because of something you know, and not because she's delusional and thinks you're going to kill her or are a brain-sucking alien, she's not ill enough to excuse her actions. The fact that she's unwilling to come after you physically hints that she knows what she's doing is wrong. Absolutely protect yourself, but do you think she'll quit if you don't do some reversing and let her know she won't get away with it?
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:48 pm

I absolutely second Chagrinedgirl. If she has the focus to work against you effectively, she has the presence of mind to take responsiblity for her actions, and that includes getting it sent right back in her face!

kerstin

Unread post by kerstin » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 pm

I am just affraid, that if I use something against her or just send back, what she sent on me, she will fight me again.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:39 am

She might try - it's true. But not doing anything isn't going to help you any. If you don't want to send revenge work that's fine - but sending her own mess back to her is just her reaping what she's sown.

A mirror box spell would probably be really good in this case (2nd spell down on this page) http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

But, I would get a reading to determine the best and most effective course of action. Especially if you think that she will continue on the attack for a while.

Nothereanymore

Unread post by Nothereanymore » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Does anyone know what I can do when an enemy is consistantly getting through my defenses? I'm using firey wall of protection anong other things. Is there anything stronger?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:03 pm

I would contact a reader through AIRR - they can get all the details of the situation from you, read on it, and give you a plan of action that will be tailored specifically to your case.

But off the top of my head, I would say you should be doing some Reversing work, as well as Protection. Look up the mirror-box spell - it's a very good one.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:05 pm

It might not be the product your using, Fiery Wall is strong stuff. It could be that they have something of you, hair or the like, that will make it a lot easier to get to you. Or they are simply stronger and/or more skilled then you. You might want to contact a professional worker at the AIRR. What has your divination told you? If you got an enemy you should be checking in on the situation regularly.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:51 pm

I would use a saint such as Archangel Michael for protection. As when I work with him he has been a fierce protector for me and anyone that I have petitioned for him to help. He will strike down anyone that goes against you. He is just an excellent protector. You can order his candle here from Lucky mojo, or you can order the oil and dress red candles for him to protect you.

Remember when you do protection work...you must constantly reinforce it from time to time especially when someone is attacking you. I would also recommend that you do a jinx killer bath, or 13 herbs bath so that you are removing the negative influences they are having on you.

But I would work with St. Michael. I just think he is the best especially when someone is trying to attack you (magically and non-magically)
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Nothereanymore

Unread post by Nothereanymore » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:12 am

Thanks you for the advice, St. Michael is something I have just started trying. So far he has been effective.

shyguy

Unread post by shyguy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:25 am

does anyone know what exactly the difference is between uncrossing items and jinx killer items? Do they do the same thing? Or is it just simply a matter of personal preference?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:54 am

Crossed conditions may not be the result of human interference (eg. caused by bad spiritual ebergy) but a jinx is always put down on you by someone else. So if you know that someone has jinxed you, use jinx killer. If you don't know what has caused the bad condition, use uncrossing.

shyguy

Unread post by shyguy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:56 pm

would it be a problem to use both uncrossing and jinx killing together? Just to be safe?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:04 pm

If you don't know for sure, do uncrossing. Back it up with a fiery wall or other protection.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 pm

no...they both are to remove something...there are several herbs that will do both... I agree with starsinthesky7...13 herb does both uncrossing and jinx removing...you can read about it here http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

shyguy

Unread post by shyguy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:57 pm

thank you so much for that information. I am going to do the 13 day herb for 13 days, with two white candles dresses with uncrossing oil, with unrossing incense burning too. Also I am going to add a little of jinx killer satchet powder for a little strength. If I were to use a fier wall mojo bag can I dress it weekly with urine or whisky?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Yes. I'd go with whisky because it's alcoholic and 'firey'

whitelight

Unread post by whitelight » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:53 am

Hi , love this forum and new to it. please could anyoone advice me on an enchantment spell. At the moment I am helping a friend that I have known for 10 years to get her husband back from a blackwitch who has cast an enchantment spell on him.They have been happily married for 21 years.We have done various spells to protect my friend and her husband , to bind the witch , to send back her spells , to banish her and nothing seems to be working. we are now desperate as my friends husband has started divorce proceedings and also he has spent all of thier life savings, he has been ill with this and at times very confused yet every weekend gos to see this evil woman ,we ahve just fond her address this week. my friend collapsed and was rushed to hospital on friday , she thankfully came out ok but is still frightend as to how she feels and on the thusday my car tyre came away from the rim , luckily I manage to get to a garage but it couldve been fatal. I can get hold of some goofer dust and also some war water but dont know how to use these and also I need to know how do put some strong protection around my friend and myself and her husband.

Hoping someone can advise us on what to do . love and light , white witch x

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:52 am

I would get a reading from a professional rootworker who can really look at your case in detail and give you very specific advice after having read your case. You can find good workers through the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:40 pm

I second this advice. Obviously, this woman is too powerful to handle on your own. Get a reading done, and in the meantime, do the strongest protection work you can.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:20 pm

I agree with the above as well. Work with archangel Michael. He is a great protector.

whitelight

Unread post by whitelight » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Thank you for all of your advice,what is the strongest protection I can use please? I have been on the rootworkers sight but I am confused as to who to choose .

Love and Light

White Witch x

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:06 pm

whitelight wrote:Thank you for all of your advice,what is the strongest protection I can use please? I have been on the rootworkers sight but I am confused as to who to choose .

Love and Light

White Witch x

Search Mirror Box and possibly St. Michael for help. I always carry a St. Michael medal that I anoint and pray over once a week with Feiry Wall of Protection oil. You could also do a vigil light, and have it reinforced. Good luck, I wish you well!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:50 am

Salute to LM Forum,

How to protect my energy ? I know of people who have the ability to suck one's energy consciously or subconsciously.

Eversince I was young I know this person who can just suck my energy out of me...

I did not even have to tell her what I was thinking.... She could just suck my thoughts......SHE IS THE '''''''''''''''I CAN, AND YOU CAN'T''''''''''' type..

what was initially mine would become hers...

ex : if i bought a NIKE BAG, the moment she sees it she would buy a nike bag too and mine would be torn or stained or something would happen to it... Image baking cookies and she smelling the aroma........ after that I can't bake.... then she would be able to bake....
SHE DOES IT ON PURPOSE.... WITH THE INTENTIONS OF ME LOSING MY THINGS.........

Almost forgot she is a COPY CAT, it is very annoying....repeats everything I say and tells my stories like they are hers......LIKE SHE WANTS TO BE ME!!!!!!she dresses like me, she talks like me, steals my friends, i can go on............etc !!!!!!!! she waits for me to make my move so that she could suck it out of me......... When she is around, nothing of mine belongs to me...... I have been suffering in her presence for so many years....

I just put her in a lemon jar, vinegar jar, and hot footed her....... ANYTHING STRONGER I CAN DO, ANY LM PRODUCT THAT YOU CAN RECOMMEND......a root i can carry in a mojo bag............

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY APRRECIATE YOUR REPLY :mrgreen:

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Get a triple strength protection mojo. And cut her out of your life. You dont need people like that.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:41 am

cut her out of your life
I have cut her out of my life. I hot footed her and the lemon jar is also working well, i just want to do something nasty back to her :twisted: ....she can lose everything she sucked out of me.

I will read up on the triple strength mojo bag... thanks for your suggestion... :mrgreen:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:20 pm

I need advice on making a mojo for protection from spiritual attack.

Bayleaf to avoid being jinxed
Black Snake root to ward off unnatural illnesses
Devil pod to protect against evil
Devil shoe string for protection against gossipers
Fennel seeds to protect against law
Ginger root
Lemon grass
Master root
Mustard Seed
Solomon seal root
Sage
Saltpeter
add personal item

I am thinking 13 items...am I along the right lines?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:45 am

for me with salt, sage and hyssop are enought, and anoint with van van oil.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:22 am

Different people would make different protection mojos depending on their specific needs. If what you listed addresses you specific needs, then it should work for you.

I *personally* would add angelica, for instance, to a hand I would make for myself because I work closely with St. Michael, and I am a woman (angelica is very protective - especially for women, and is linked to St. Michael).

So it's really up to you. If you are threatened by the law, then use your fennel - if you're not, then you may want to leave that out in favor of a more simple mojo or for an ingredient that is specifically needed by you.

More ingredients doesn't necessesarily mean more powerful mojo. Remember that as the worker preparing the hand, you have to be able to get all the ingredients to work for you. So it would be better to make a 3 ingredient mojo hand that you could really connect with and bring the power out of, then a 13 ingredient hand filled with stuff you'd never used before. You may certainly be able to connect and get a 13 ingredient mojo filled with stuff you're not familiar with working if you are gifted at prayer and magic, though. But it's just something to think about.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:53 am

I didn't think about the Angelica root, thanks...and I do petition St. Michael as well...

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:40 am

To make your mojo stronger, once you have finished loading it and it's anointed and tied, place it under a white cup and burn a chime candle on top anointed with protection or fiery wall of protection oil. It's something I do that seals the deal so to speak.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Mother Mystic wrote:To make your mojo stronger, once you have finished loading it and it's anointed and tied, place it under a white cup and burn a chime candle on top anointed with protection or fiery wall of protection oil. It's something I do that seals the deal so to speak.
I do something similar. I'll usually burn a vigil light fixed for the same purpose as the hand on the petition paper before adding it to the hand.

I like your idea of burning a candle on the whole hand - I'll give that a try next time!

xpoeticmutinyx

Unread post by xpoeticmutinyx » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:47 am

I have a terrible feeling something awful is going to happen to one of my friends. Is there a spell or spell kit I can use to protect all of my friends at once? Is there one that could work for all my friends and then also family too?

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:03 am

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:17 am

Fiery Wall of Protection is a great choice.

However, you may want to consider getting a reading from a worker to see if there is actually any threat, and if so what is the nature, and depending on the nature what is the best protective measures. You can find a good reader/worker through the AIRR.

While you are waiting for any supplies or readings, you can always petition the aid of St. Michael. There are many prayers that you can find online to him, but you can just pray from the heart. If you want to you can annoint a white candle with olive oil that you have prayed your intent over, place name papers & pictures of all the family you wish protected, and leave that burning as part of a daily petition for protection.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:19 pm

A reading will help clarify the nature of the attack, or if it is even something that you need to concern yourself about.

From there you'll know whether you need to work with Uncrossing, FWP, or even Cast off Evil. The reader will be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:26 am

hello Lm Forum

I am afraid that my problems have started again...

I was terribly jinxed and crossed for a very long time. Since November 09, I have been doing 13 herbal bath, FWP kit and also did the crab reversal bath, reading all the psalms... and I also promoted the 13 herbal bath in many posts.... I was regaining my health and my life, started doing so many things that I did not do in a year.. and planning a biz....

I know this person LL, I have always avoided her because I considered her a jinx, I don't know what is it about her, everytime I see her, somethng terrible happens to me... this has been going on for a long time, 8yrs to be exact... She just has the abiliy to absorb my energy and ruin my life.... I have tried hot footing her, put her in lemon vinegar jar, freezer spell and she manages to stike again...

1example, in oct 2008 she came to my house to cry over her divorce and exactly within 30 days I lost my job, and i have not found a job since... Eversince then I have been avoiding her, for sure........

I saw her again on the 5th of Jan, I was wearing my FWP oil and had a protection mojo bag in my handbag, sprinkled some herbs and salt in my shoes... It was the 11th day of my 13 herb bath... I was very confident that she could not affect me this time... I was wrong... after the 13th day of my herbal bath, every thing was going wrong again in my life, I was depressed during the wkend for no reason and was wondering why... I can't eat, can't sleep... I asked my helpful spirits why I was feeling this way and the next day, I was thinking of her and the experinces with her the whole day... Besides I also meditate for my soul...

now my exhusband refuses to pay support , for absolutely no reason, we did not fight, nothing... He pays only 15% of what he is suppose to pay..... he doesn't even want to pay that now...

I am so angry that all my work for the past 2 months is going to be ruined... I don't know what to do.... or was i too over confident of myself :?: :?:

I am starting the 13 herbal bath again today... anything else you can suggest....... sick and tired of these kind of people...... I don't deserve this, I never mean any harm to anyone....

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”