Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

becca's intro

beccaw
HRCC Student
becca's intro

Unread post by beccaw » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:38 am

hello! my name is becca and i identify as a witch of no particular type, my freinds call me a kitchen witch. probably due to my obsession with herbs and candles and extreme lack of pageantry lol. my history: jewish/polish/russian genes, discovered astrology as a preteen, and discovered wicca in 2001 while experiencing what i think might have been a kundalini awakening. since then i've learned from lots of different people in variety of traditions- reclaiming, anderson feri, chaotes, asatru, druid,new agers, british traditional witches... i'm 41, a mom to 2 grown boys, a nurse, and a catlover. my hobbies are doing tarot readings and magic work to help people. occasionally deities will show up and talk to me, not sure what to call that as i greatly dislike the term 'channeling', but my favorite gods/goddesses that i have good relationships with are freya, hecate, mother mary, jesus, odin, and the great earth mother. yes, it's an odd mix but they don't seem to have a problem with it :) recently discovered hoodoo here at the lucky mojo site and am learning all i can. this magical system amazes me with it's practicality and open mindedness and i LOVE it!

peace-becca

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: becca's intro

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:11 am

Welcome to the forum!
HRCC Student #1339

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”