Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:07 pm

lavender --

There is a separate thread for each date. I cannot tell which date you wish to sign up for. Only you can do that. Go to the area of the forum with all the dates in it and scroll down until you find the date you want -- next Sunday's date.

lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-radio-show-f30.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mamaki

Unread post by Mamaki » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:01 am

I would like to ask if there are dangers, or a way to protect my family from danger when exploring the contact of spirits. I just sent for Martin Coleman's book "Communing with the Spirits", but I don't want any negativity to come onto my daughter or live-in boyfriend once I start the exercises. Are there any dangers I should know about before exploring this line of communication? Would bad spirits try to harm or linger in my home? I would love to get into this, but not if it will bring any danger to my family. I want my family to be safe while I work. My daughter is 1 and a half and I love my boyfriend, so I wouldn't want bad spirits lingering around either of them.

Thank you for your input.

Love,
Mamaki

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Try this board --
-- especially these threads:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

markwillson

Unread post by markwillson » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:33 pm

If you are contacting with your loved ones then there is no danger in it.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 am

Hello Mamaki,

There are practices of shielding and ethics that can be learned through a Consultation with a Practioner.

There is a lot to learn about Magick and Contacting the other side. Theory and Practice is something best learned One on One with someone that has that training.

Learning the practice is a good place to start. Then you can buy the Lucky Mojo Products to help.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

UnderVenus

Unread post by UnderVenus » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:01 pm

I understand, love spells are bad and they mess with free will.

But other than that, how can they be bad for the caster?

I've heard of scenarios where people have used love spells and bound themselves to cheaters/abusers/stalkers..etc.

Can you share some of your experiences/knowledge of love spells gone wrong?

Or if you believe that love spells can be a good thing, can you share some of your positive experiences/knowledge?

I'm somewhat new to witchcraft and the topic of love spells have always fascinated me. :lol:

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:35 pm

The purpose of this forum is to assist Lucky Mojo customers in using their products, not to entertain you. We do not subscribe to the belief that "love spells are bad and they mess with free will." People can certainly bind themselves to bad people without the use of magic.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

UnderVenus

Unread post by UnderVenus » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Ohhh. What a shame. It would make a good topic.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 pm

There is plenty of information on love spells here. Just look under the Forum "Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:55 pm

UnderVenus --

This is a forum for folks who

1) Think love spells are just fine.

2) Are interested in learning how to perform successful rootwork.

3) Really may not buy into your premise that love spells are "bad."

4) May not be interested in "horror" stories about conjure.

I have merged thread into the longer one on "Can Spells Back Fire" because it seems to me that this is your real interest -- feeling that spells are so bad that they can and do backfire on folks.

As far as i am concerned, that is not the way i was taught. I was taught that hoodoo -- including love spells and even justified curses -- is "helping yourself."
catherine yronwode

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:52 pm

First I did a come to me/love spell by doing a pink candle dressed with love me oil, come to me oil and herbs, I also sprinkled some finely ground herbs mixed with some fast luck, love me oil and come to me oil at my targets work place in the entrance way. I also dressed a holiday card and sent to his work. Since I started my conjure work he has completely turned around and shut off all contact. He will not respond to text messages or even answer my calls.

Before all this, we texted each other all the time, talked on the phone a lot and then that dwindled down to almost nothing....so I did the work and now since my work....NOTHING. I had the best loving intentions as I did the work.

I prayed Song of Solomon (relevant parts), then prayed that he would come back to me, etc, etc.

What gives???!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:36 pm

Priestess Divine, what you describe sounds to me more like a failure of your spell work to revive a relationship that had already, in your words, "dwindled down to almost nothing" than it does like a spell that back-fired. If i had to venture an opinion, i would guess that you started the "come back to me" work a little too late, and were unable to get him to return. That is a failure of the work, but then, not all spells work all the time for every person (just as not all surgeries succeed or all court cases or all sports teams). You did your best -- and perhaps in your next relationship, you will start establishing magical bond BEFORE the relationship had "dwindled," to keep it fresh and loving.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Thank you Miss Cat! Yes, you have made a great point. So I guess it is hopeless? Well...I shouldn't say that cause I never approach anything in life as being hopeless. I did a card reading before doing the work to see how it would go and the Knight of Wands was in the near future, so I'd assume he'd come back around. I will see how it goes from this point on. I hate it cause he's really hot and has lots of great qualities. I'm to the point of stepping away from the mindset of "relationship". Maybe if I just set out for sex it'll work out cause when I set out for relationship in mind its a big fat flop. :roll:

Thank again for all you do!!! Many blessings to you.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:41 am

Priestess Divine wrote:I'm to the point of stepping away from the mindset of "relationship". Maybe if I just set out for sex it'll work out cause when I set out for relationship in mind its a big fat flop.
If your goal is a relationship, start working toward that. Cleanse your body, mind, and spirit with 13-herb bath and your house with Chinese Wash. Think about the type of man you want, and start using some love supplies like Follow Me Boy, Bewitching, Attraction, Come to Me, and Chupparosa (Hummingbird).
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

PalmTree
Newly Registered

Unread post by PalmTree » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:35 am

Hi Everyone,

I am pretty new on the field of magic but I have a few strange experiences which I don't understand, and I hope you can help me to clarify. I would like to have 3 questiones:

1. is it possible that someone does a ritual to temper an existing relationship and the result is that they break up after the ritual is done? In the beginning it looked like it works perfectly, but once I have finished the ritual everything went wrong. I was told it was because of my thoughts, but I do not understand. As far as I read, a ritual can work or not, thoughts can block the result or cancel the ritual, but it cannot happen that it works but for someone else... as 1 week after the ritual my boyfriend has started to date with someone else...

2. how does rituals work with voodoo dolls. Do they has to be tortured for weeks or months every day, until the result comes or one ritual is done in the beginning and then it works alone.

3. Is it possible to force someone to come back to me by torturing a voodoo doll?

Thank you so much for your advises.
Bye,

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:41 am

PalmTree --

1) Your post has been added to the long thread on the issue of spells going wrong or back-firing. Please read this thread for much more information.

2) Some people work with dolls one, some for a few days, some over the course of many days. There is no one way.

3) I have been told it is possible but have no interest in doing such work myself.

Now, note that you are asking about two different subjects (spells going wrong and working with dolls). The forum is not set up that way. Instead, each topic has its own section. Your questions on dolls may have already been addressed in the thread on dolls -- and if not, then you cn add your questions about dolls to that thread, which is here:

Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers
doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... t8946.html
catherine yronwode

PalmTree
Newly Registered

Unread post by PalmTree » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:04 am

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have read all the posts in this topic, as you have advised. I have found a lot of interesting comments. On the other hand I could not find anything totally similar to my case, so I have decided to ask about it again. I have had to work with a doll for 5 days (talking to it, "feeding", etc.) and then on the 5th day I had to throw it to a river. In that 5 day everything worked perfect, but right after I throw it into the river it has changed dramatically, everything went wrong and finally (very soon) another girl enjoyed the benefits of my ritual... How could it be? In the beginning it worked and than it not... Could you advise something?

Thanks a lot.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:13 am

PalmTree: When you say you "had" to work with it for a certain amount of days or "had" to throw it in a river, why is this? Has someone told you to follow these precise directions? What is the doll for, specifically?

I know with my work some spells can take a while to get going, others not so long. It depends on what the "motive" or out come is. I would re-start the work (as it was 'work(ing) perfect') and continue to work it instead of throwing it away from you, thus severing the positive movement you were achieving.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Just had an argument with the guy I've been dating. As of now its over. I've been doing a honey jar for a week and two days. Just ordered candle setting for Follow Me Boy. I phoned the church yesterday and it was gonna be set by that afternoon.

Is it possible that my work can end it for good? Or things go bad to get better?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Owlsee,

You seem to be asking if performing a honey jar spell and lighting a Follow Me Boy candle can "reverse" the situation and end the relationship. The answer is no.I t is possible that you started the work too late and the relationship was already in serious trouble and could not recover.

You may also be inexperienced with this work, because if there was difficulty in the relationship that might be tending toward a break-up, a Stay With Me candle would seem a more logical first step than a Follow Me Boy candle. However, if the break-up was do to physical distance being a problem, then i can see why you might wish to select a FOllow Me Boy candle.

You also ask if "things go bad to get better" -- and again the answer is no.When a situation goes bad, that means it is going bad. The badness is not a mysterious part of the situation getting better. Again, it seems that the trouble may have been brewing for a while and the emergency use of spell-casting was simply too late to save the failing relationship.
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Owlsee wrote:Is it possible that my work can end it for good? Or things go bad to get better?
You might want to schedule a reading to determine that; or wait for the candle report.

If you want some personal magical coaching, most of the members of AIRR do that.
Miss Michaele

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:55 pm

I ordered a follow me boy candle after posting for advice on wanting to go to a committment rather than just dating. The honey jar was working that I made here at home but the follow me boy is on the altar at the church. The follow me boy just started. Well, maybe its wait and see.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Owlsee: I would definitely recommend that you look into the Stay With Me products that Lucky Mojo offers:

STAY WITH ME MAGIC SPELLS and
STAY WITH ME SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES --- http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

STAY WITH ME SPELL KIT --- http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

GirlOnFire

Unread post by GirlOnFire » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:11 am

So today I accidentally annointed myself with jinxing oil instead of crown of success. Good lawdy, I'm a dumdum! I noticed immediately and washed my hands and forehead with Florida water and took a bath with Get Rid of Evil bath salts. Think that will do the trick?

Also what do you do when you accidentally spill negative type oils and powders in your house? Not that I have yet, but with how clumsy I am thought I'd ask in advance.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:27 am

GirlOnFire wrote:So today I accidentally annointed myself with jinxing oil instead of crown of success.

Yiii! Maybe keep the mean stuff apart from the friendly stuff from now on?
I noticed immediately and washed my hands and forehead with Florida water and took a bath with Get Rid of Evil bath salts. Think that will do the trick?
Most likely. I'm glad you acted so fast.
Also what do you do when you accidentally spill negative type oils and powders in your house? Not that I have yet, but with how clumsy I am thought I'd ask in advance.
That's why Jinx Killer products are made -- sprinkle them right on top of that mess and wash or sweep it away.
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

GirlOnFire

Unread post by GirlOnFire » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:20 pm

I just bought some Jinx B Gone in case of emergencies. :)
Yeh, I had just gotten the items and had them on my counter. I grabbed the wrong and annointed myself and washed my hands with it!!! Looked down and nearly pee'd myself when I saw what I did. What an idiot, lol. This was actually the first and only time I have ordered a negative type of supply. Kinda wondered if it was a sign maybe I shouldn't jinx who I was planning on jinxing. hehe I plan on doing all my negative work in the basement and storing my items down there. Seems like the thing to do. Thanks for your reply!

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 am

Last month I started a honey jar to reconcile with my ex, who still lives with me (separate bedrooms). We remained good friends, ate dinner together every night, she shared a lot of stuff with me, etc.

3 days after I started the honey jar, we had a huge fight. And now she has retreated from me. I never know when we're going to have dinner together, she doesn't talk to me as much, and has generally avoided spending too much time with me.

Now in one way it sounds bad but in another way it CAN be good, maybe?

Because our fights were recurring because of a recurring behavior of mine. That fight we had 3 days after the honey jar was the last straw. We both blew up, and I finally woke up and realized that if I don't stop that behavior, then she and I will never be together. So I guess that wake up call was needed.

But then, it also put me back to square one (or actually, maybe square negative 100). Because now she's not spending much time with me, no longer eating with me, and keeping things from me. The most I get now is about 5 smoke breaks a day on our balcony which lasts 5 minutes each. Not much together time considering we live together. But at least, ever since the big fight, we haven't had any more fights.

A week after the fight, my rootworker started a 7-day moving candle spell for us. Thd third night after the spell was completed, my ex asked me to have dinner again. Although we're still not having dinner every night, I'm always just waiting if she wants to have dinner together or not :(

I guess my main question is, is this a common thing that reconciliation spells do -- teach you a lesson to show you where you're wrong, and pull you back a bit?

I don't even know how to judge if there is movement in my work anymore.

Like, yes, her asking to have dinner again after not having dinner with me for two weeks seems like movement caused by my rootworker's spell, but is it really movement if -- before I started the honey jar -- we originally used to have dinner every night, even as exes?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 pm

AnnaS,

Interesting, you have a rootworker who has worked to bring the target to you physically. Your worker should be the person you are asking this question as well. It seems like some cleansing work is needed for you and the relationship. Think about that. I would also keep the positive thoughts about the relationship. Are you still working the honey jar?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:36 pm

Palm Tree has evidently moved on to fresh fields and pastures new; this was the second of her two posts -- but one statement just jumped out at me, so i couldn't resist a little thread resurrection.

She was evidently doing some love work with a doll:
PalmTree wrote:I have had to work with a doll for 5 days (talking to it, "feeding", etc.) and then on the 5th day I had to throw it to a river. In that 5 day everything worked perfect, but right after I throw it into the river it has changed dramatically, everything went wrong and finally (very soon) another girl enjoyed the benefits of my ritual... How could it be? In the beginning it worked and than it not... Could you advise something?
I think it did work -- even when she switched horses in midstream. First she was sweet to the dollbaby, and he responded -- until she threw it in the river. What she did, apparently without realizing it, was to abandon her work -- to abandon her boyfriend on the spiritual level. On the spiritual level he was banished from her life -- that's why we do things like throwing doll babies into rivers.

It looks like she was given a spell by someone who didn't understand magic any better than she did -- or perhaps this was malicious disinformation on the part of a rival.

(sigh)

Miss Michaele

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 01, 2013 7:09 am

Palm Tree also mentioned "torturing" her doll. Not a good idea for love and reconciliation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

lambofgoth

Unread post by lambofgoth » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:15 am

I have a complicated question and would love some experienced input.

I recently ended a friendship with someone after nearly two decades of friendship. This man was an active practitioner and it's likely that he did some kind of binding work on me. I am an empath, I am sure he wanted to make sure I could no longer feel him. (At the very least he probably stuck me in the freezer.)

I'm fine staying out of this man's circle but did an uncrossing spell to remove any kind of crossing he may have done to me. I have no desire to do any reversing, I just don't want crossed conditions in my own life.

Now, I think I can feel him again - not really my goal here. Is it possible the uncrossing spell was the culprit?
Someone today then told me that I should have done a protection spell instead but my line of thought was to uncross and then protect. Was that a bad idea?

Anyone have any ideas they are willing to share?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:55 am

lambofgoth wrote:This man was an active practitioner and it's likely that he did some kind of binding work on me. I am an empath, I am sure he wanted to make sure I could no longer feel him.

Now, I think I can feel him again - not really my goal here. Is it possible the uncrossing spell was the culprit?
Why, sure -- you undid your former friend's work, and now conditions are as they were before. Empathy is a valuable skill which many of us must study and practice to acquire -- so I think "culprit" is the wrong word here. Say "cause" :)
Someone today then told me that I should have done a protection spell instead but my line of thought was to uncross and then protect. Was that a bad idea?
Nope -- solid and traditional.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:01 am

The uncrossing could be responsible, since it would likely peel off anything he had thrown at you. Personally, I wouldn't work protection until I had done the uncrossing, so I can't fault your methodology. If you want to be rid of any connection you have, do a black walnut bath, followed by a Cut & Clear, if needed.
Two-Headed Doctor

lambofgoth

Unread post by lambofgoth » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:32 am

Empathy is a valuable skill which many of us must study and practice to acquire -- so I think "culprit" is the wrong word here. Say "cause" :)
Fair enough. :D

Thank you both for your help. I think I am not quite ready, emotionally, for the Cut and Clear but the bath I can do immediately.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:48 pm

lambofgoth wrote:I think I am not quite ready, emotionally, for the Cut and Clear but the bath I can do immediately.
I'm afraid you have that precisely backwards. The black walnut bath is to COMPLETELY eradicate him from your life:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Scroll down to:
A Magic Spell to Fall Out of Love with Your Ex-Lover
Or to Cast Out a Worthless Family Member Forever
(The Black Walnut Spell)

where you will find:
Be sure you want to break the link completely.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:05 pm

Thanks Miss Micahele for saving that one!

This brings up an interesting side-issue on sells that "backfire": Sometimes the person did the wrong spell for the situation.

I have had women tell me they did freezer spell to "rule and control" their men and then wondered why the men became "cold and unfeeling" and wandered out of their lives.

I have had women tell me that they did a reconciliation spell using sugar, syrup, or honey, and then, when the person started approaching them in a sweet way, they started an argument with them and now they wonder "why did the sweet spell backfire?"

I have had people perform "a money drawing spell using red pepper and cinnamon to get a raise i aqm owed and wonder why their boss got angry and the spell"backfired."

All of which leads me to quote the famous words of Davy Crockett:

"Be always sure you're right — THEN GO AHEAD!"
catherine yronwode

lambofgoth

Unread post by lambofgoth » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:38 pm

I'm afraid you have that precisely backwards. The black walnut bath is to COMPLETELY eradicate him from your life:
You are absolutely right and thank you. I went back and looked at the bath and went, "whoops... I have that backwards!" but by the time my post was approved, I had left the house. :)

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:02 am

I am asking this because I have seen a number of posts on here and on other websites in which people do love spells on themselves or other people to help them find true love and it turns out the spells are so strong that they become like a magnet or something and can't seem to get people to leave them alone. One lady even said she did a spell on a guy she liked and the guy obsessed so much over her that she had to tell him to leave her alone because the spell was just that strong and the guy would not leave her alone.

I am looking for a love spell to help me find true love. I am a guy who happens to like other guys (please no judgement) but I seem to have trouble meeting guys especially since I don't know how to tell if the guys are gay or not. Women are not the problem. In fact they attract to me like a magnet and I am always getting numbers from women who want to go out with me but since I am gay I have to decline and say things like how flattered I am but how I am just not interested at all or how we can be friends but that is it.

I see so many spell kits in the store to help with this that it can become overwhelming sometimes since I am not a professional and I have no clue what the correct spells or kits would be to buy. I don't want to buy a kit and have it be the wrong one or to have to buy a kit that makes guys so attracted to me I can barely breath like some of the other people and posts I have seen. But then again I have no clue where to even begin.

Do I even need to do a reading on this one considering the fact that I am looking for true love and considering I am not doing a spell on a specific person other then myself? If you could direct me in the right direction this would be greatly appreciated. A list of recommended products from the store here or suggestions on what you recommend I do are all appreciated as well. Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:31 am

johnnyr860 ,

Your questions are numerous --- but the FIRST one concerns how "dangerous" it is to do a love spell of attraction and so your post has been moved to the thread on the perceived "dangers" of spell-casting and over-doing one's attractvness to the wrong targets.

Basically, i don't care what you believe or have read on other web sites, okay? I am only here to tell you what i have experienced and what i was taught, and, in the end, how i have used that knowledge. In other words, this is not a place to vote on a "poll" about how magic works or if casting generalized seduction, attraction, or love-me spells is a bad practice.

My experience is that it is GREAT. I have been able to "sample" more dates and focus in on finding a real, true mate because of these spells. I am lying in bed naked next to my naked husband RIGHT NOW and both of us are typing on laptops, right here in bed, because of these spells. As soon as he finishesthe graphic he is fixing in Photoshop and i finish this post to you, we are going to close our laptops and make wild, passionate love to one another, right in the middle of the day!

You will never know how good sex-and-true-love magic is until you try it, and if you are hemmed and hedged about with fearful tales of how dangerous it is, you will never try it.

Our best true-love attraction spell for gay love is the Lavender Love spell kit. Try it!

Gotta go fuck now. Bye!
catherine yronwode

IamMe

Unread post by IamMe » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:00 pm

I just had to log in to say I absolutely love this answer! Blunt honesty at its best! :lol:
catherineyronwode wrote:johnnyr860 ,

Your questions are numerous --- but the FIRST one concerns how "dangerous" it is to do a love spell of attraction and so your post has been moved to the thread on the perceived "dangers" of spell-casting and over-doing one's attractvness to the wrong targets.

Basically, i don't care what you believe or have read on other web sites, okay? I am only here to tell you what i have experienced and what i was taught, and, in the end, how i have used that knowledge. In other words, this is not a place to vote on a "poll" about how magic works or if casting generalized seduction, attraction, or love-me spells is a bad practice.

My experience is that it is GREAT. I have been able to "sample" more dates and focus in on finding a real, true mate because of these spells. I am lying in bed naked next to my naked husband RIGHT NOW and both of us are typing on laptops, right here in bed, because of these spells. As soon as he finishesthe graphic he is fixing in Photoshop and i finish this post to you, we are going to close our laptops and make wild, passionate love to one another, right in the middle of the day!

You will never know how good sex-and-true-love magic is until you try it, and if you are hemmed and hedged about with fearful tales of how dangerous it is, you will never try it.

Our best true-love attraction spell for gay love is the Lavender Love spell kit. Try it!

Gotta go fuck now. Bye!

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:07 am

Hi, I've been doing several simple candle love spells to enhance me and my boyfriends love and for him to be faithful and more loving to me. I just engraved his name and my wish on a red candle, annointed with oil and herbs (still waiting for LM products). I'm pretty sure I did it correctly, except that I'm still keeping some of the ritual remains/candle wax and I haven't been able to dispose them properly yet. Can a candle love spell have reverse effect, opposite effect? I started on them about 3 weeks ago and I've done it about 3-4 times now. I had a good sign of butterflies flying in front of my face when I stepped out of the front door the other day. But today, we suddenly had a huge fight and broke up, which doesn't happen often even if we fight. And I also found out that he met up with his previous fling today...How come the spells have reverse effect?! Please help me...I'm in shock and devastated...:((

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:55 am

Hi MoonSunStar,

First and foremost, spells do not ''back-fire'' nor ''have the opposite effect'' insofar as I've experienced. Some spells can be reversed or ''returned to sender'' if someone is well proteced; this most often (although not exclusively) occurs with cursing work. Spells can also be negated by self-doubt and by acting in the mundane world opposite to your intention in the magical world. If you're not specific enough you can also sometimes get what you didn't expect (road opener and block-buster work is often where this happens!) Keep in mind however:

1 - There are no guarantees in life except death and taxes. Magic is an ''edge'', it isn't a 100% sure-fire way to get things working your way. Just because you have positive signs, doesn't mean you get movement. Doesn't mean you get completion. It may also be that one situation is easier to work on that another. If you didn't do a reading (or get one) prior to your start of work, you may be unaware of all the issues at play. You may have not been using the best approach for the situation. You may have not been backing up your magical work in the mundane world. There are a lot of factors which contribute to successful (or not) spell work.

2 - You've been doing a number of workings simultaneously: your Mother's Healing spell, your sister's love drawing spell and your own love work. That's a lot going at once, particularly if you're a beginner. You may simply be stretching yourself too thin.

3 - You may not be gifted for the work. Or not gifted for love work specifically. It happens. Not everyone has the ability nor inclination to practice magic. To help you can take classes, practice and experiment with different kinds of work, and get a reading to ascertain your level of ability and how best to develop it. You can also help your own work along by getting it backed up by a rootworker or by having MISC burn candles on their altar.

At this point, work on healing your rift in the real world, supporting it with a Vigil light or candle work as needed. You may also want to get a reading or rootwork consultation to see what's going on and how best to address it.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Done2

Unread post by Done2 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:35 am

Just came across this older series of posts and had to comment:

The WORST thing that ever happened in my personal working may have been a case of wording it wrong or thinking about it the wrong way.

I have an old dog that I wanted to finish field titles on, and that's how I worded it/thought about it. I wanted to "finish him" before he got too old. Well we went to the trial and he got poor marks from the judge and did some mistakes where you're sitting there thinking "he's NEVER done that, and he KNOWS better!" He also took a long time to recover after the run.

So off to the vet on Monday to discover that he now has a cycst in his eye, he's partially blind in both eyes, partially deaf, and his heart condition has worsened, so yep, he's "finished" and retired to life on the couch. He still goes out for runs, but none of this marathon 1 hour full out that the competitive circuit demands of him.

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:20 pm

If I crossed a woman, could I prevent her husband from having the effects spill onto him if I'm calling for specific conditions, such as her health, to be effected... but not finances specifically, since that would directly harm him. Would I want to do a specific kind of protection work for him so that he doesn't get caught in the cross hairs?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:02 am

He's close enough to the work that he'll probably feel the fall-out candiijojo, therefore is you want him to come out unscathed, protection for him would definitely be a plan. Working a doll-baby of him (or white wax candle used as one) with blessing and protecting herbs combined with Protection candles burned on his name would be one way to do this.
Aura Laforest

Mrniceguy

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:11 am

I have a certain lady that I have a huge crush on . As a result I burn a pink candle anointed with love me oil. The next day I kind of looked to see if I saw the lady at her job but poof I never have seen her again at her job anymore. I would like to get an understanding of what could have happened & if it was a result of the candle spell? Do these types of things happen to others that cast a love spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:33 am

What you are asking, Mrniceguy, is if spells for attracting love typically backfire or produce contrary results. The answer to that is no, not generally, but when working with an unknown person, you do not have much of a link to the person and you may not be able to influence her as much as you wished to.
catherine yronwode

sarah-1x

Unread post by sarah-1x » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:48 am

Hi everyone,

I am just after a little advice.
I have been getting some advice from a forum mod about a freezer binding spell. I want to do one on an ex partner to freeze him out of mine and my sons life - I have very valid reasons for wanting to do so.

I asked the lady who was giving me advice if there would be any negative effects on myself or my son and she told me this was a good thread to read and ask any questions.
She said it would depend on 'what your own personal magical paradigm is' could anyone explain what this means ? Sorry if that is a stupid question.

Also, I am doing it with the intention to get him out of our lives and not to harm him & I know the intention plays a big part so does anyone think there will be any negative effects on myself or my child ??

Thank you all in advance,
Sarah

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:29 am

Hi Sarah,

Please do read this entire thread to begin with as it gives many answers to your question on negative effects - many versions and many beliefs. Another good reference is the following thread: ethics,-moral-justification-before-god, ... 55#p128798

When I refer to ''your own personal magical paradigm'' I am talking about your own set of magical beliefs and/or the magical system within which you work.

For example, many Wiccans ascribe to the 3-fold law (rule of three, law of return) which states that what you send out will be returned to you three-fold. There is no such belief in Hoodoo. Many people also believe in Karma and reincarnation: again concepts that are not a part of Hoodoo.

So from the point of view of a Conjure worker, no you shouldn't have any negative effects from your work if you are keeping yourself cleansed and if your target isn't protected (or reversing the work) or fighting back.

Now if you personally ascribe to other belief systems such as the onces briefly described above, then you could possibly run into some difficulties for yourself. Neither set of beliefs is ''right'' or ''better'' or ''true'' - they all co-exist and work for different individuals working within their own paradigms. What your own beliefs are or mileage is will vary and nobody can decide that for you.

Hopefully that clarifies the statement.
Blessings.
Aura Laforest

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Fri May 16, 2014 5:58 am

I've been doing a little work to help my daughter with stage fright. I ordered a candle to be burned for her, but have no idea if it has been yet, so I felt like I needed to do something myself since the event is next week :-(
Any how, both times I did my own little candle spell, she ended up with a headache. The first time, she was at her father's house just relaxing. The second time, she was at school. I'm wondering if there is a connection? I won't do any more while she is at school, just in case. The headaches weren't too bad, thankfully. Also, the time she was at her dad's, she was super tired the whole day. Tired enough that her dad was wondering if she was coming down with something. She took a nap and woke up feeling fine.
Could my work be having this effect on her?

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Fri May 16, 2014 5:26 pm

I wish I could change the title. I didn't realize when I posted it that it sounds like I wish to cause someone to have headaches. When I searched for something similar to what I was wondering about, I saw a bunch of discussions about doing that.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 16, 2014 6:00 pm

If the work is intended to help then I dont see how it causes a head ake, but we also dont know what work you did. So be specific so we can give specific advice.Its also possible that she is sensitive to work and thats what she felt..crucible of courage is a nice LM product to work with for this topic ( stage fright).
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 16, 2014 8:16 pm

Green Ma,
In addition to what j82 said, there is a possibility that you may have worded something incorrectly or asked more than she's capble of doing.
So, I agree: tell us what you did and said.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri May 16, 2014 8:34 pm

I responded that she should try crucible of courage this morning and it was deleted.

Ok then.

good luck OP.

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Sat May 17, 2014 4:08 am

The candle I ordered to be burned for her is the crucible of courage one, at the suggestion of someone on the forums. If I would have had time, I'd have ordered some other stuff to do myself, but the announcement of her solo was not soon enough.
I felt like I needed to do something while waiting (an honestly do not know if the candle has been burned yet), so I was just doing a simple candle spell. What I said is this : "You are relaxed and calm while playing your instrument in front of others. You are confident and steady before and during your solo." As simple as that is, I was very careful in choosing my words and I think it's okay.
I don't think what I said would cause her headache, but rather just the fact that work was being done on her. I didn't know if that is something that can happen. If, like j82 suggested, she is sensitive and if that can make her feel things more than others. She is a sensitive person in general. I'll do another and see what happens. I'll just have to do it at a time when she is home and can rest if it happens again.
Thanks for your replies!

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Sun May 18, 2014 10:09 am

Hi Green_ma:
I have a few cents to chip in ;) As I was reading this comment thread, a thought occurred to me. Do you protect your daughter from the evil eye? Children and babies are thought to be common targets of the eye and are especially vulnerable to it. If your daughter is talented, and has won a solo spot in a show (which I am sure lots of "momsters" would envy) it is likely that the evil eye is affecting her. And, guess what, it can cause headaches, even flu like symptoms like you mentioned she was having at her father's house. There are lots of ways to protect from the evil eye. First off, cleanse her of it. Then immediately follow up with an evil eye protection. Here is a link to lots of useful information on the LM site.

http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

Best of luck to you and your daughter,
~SweetLady

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Sun May 18, 2014 11:51 am

Interesting! I will definitely do that. I never even thought of anything like that. Thank you so much :)

SweetLady wrote:Hi Green_ma:
I have a few cents to chip in ;) As I was reading this comment thread, a thought occurred to me. Do you protect your daughter from the evil eye? Children and babies are thought to be common targets of the eye and are especially vulnerable to it. If your daughter is talented, and has won a solo spot in a show (which I am sure lots of "momsters" would envy) it is likely that the evil eye is affecting her. And, guess what, it can cause headaches, even flu like symptoms like you mentioned she was having at her father's house. There are lots of ways to protect from the evil eye. First off, cleanse her of it. Then immediately follow up with an evil eye protection. Here is a link to lots of useful information on the LM site.

http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

Best of luck to you and your daughter,
~SweetLady

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, green_ma ,
I think that Sweet lady has given you excellent advice.
And I still think that a headache is a warning sign.
My suggestion to you is to get a reading on this. Find out exactly what's going on.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com
Also, you may want to consider taking her to a physician to get a check up. There may be something medical going on that has nothing to do with the magic.
Wishing you the very best
take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

green_ma

Unread post by green_ma » Fri May 23, 2014 5:45 am

I wanted to give a little update on my situation since you took the time to give me advice. After reading about evil eye, I don't think that was what was going on. The headaches and tiredness didn't last long, and I believe with evil eye it is more of a constant thing. So I decided that she is super sensitive and took it to mean that my work was affecting her, but not in a bad way (I mean, what I was saying couldn't have hurt her). I did this again 3 more times. One of those times, she got a little headachey, and tired again. The other 2 times, she felt fine, but I sensed a small change in her confidence. Long story short, the concert was last night and she played amazingly well! She was only a little nervous right before her solo, but it didn't affect her playing, and she played the part better than ever before.
I still have no idea if the candle was burned for her by MISC, so I don't know if that mightve helped her as well. But either way, I'm going to assume this is how she reacts, until I can find out more through a reading.
Thanks again for taking the time to help me :-)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 23, 2014 9:27 pm

That's wonderful green_ma ,
So happy to read this.
However, if her headaches continue, PLEASE take her to see a physician.
Thank you for the update.
So happy!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”