Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Questions about Techniques

Angelkitty
Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Questions about Techniques

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:19 am

Thank you Miss Cat. From what I can gather from people here a lot of it is down to personal preference, so I think I'll make a small donation to a good cause no matter what the outcome as it feels right.

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Hi,

I have been lighting candles dressed in holy type 7-11 oil, praying and speaking to my chosen saint and bringing fresh water to the altar daily for almost 3 weeks. I have also made a donation to a charity in their honour. On the first night I prayed to the saint I asked for a sign that they were willing to help me. A very tiny spark went up the candle flame. I took this as a positive sign.

Unfortunately today I learned that the opposite of what I wanted has happened. What would be the best course of action now? Should I keep on as I have been and believe things will work out for me or thank the saint and move on?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:10 am

Hello, Angelkitty,

Keep praying and having faith. Sometimes the opposite will happen to help you in the long run.

Sometimes the opposite happens to test your faith.

Sometimes, the opposite happens because the answer is: "No". And it's for your own good.

So, just keep praying and then when you're done, just forget about it and se what happens.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:45 am

Thank you Miss Aida. The signs and outcomes from my workings at the moment are really quite confusing. Very positive signs happen, but the outcome is not so happy. All of the spells I have cast (mainly the ones on behalf of others who don't necessarily know about it) have worked brilliantly apart from the reconciliation/love workings(which are for myself), but the signs and dreams I get from those workings and my talking to the saint are so very, very positive it leaves me confused, but still hopeful and so I'm carrying on.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:28 pm

Angelkitty, I'm with Miss Aida on this one. It could be that this Saint is, in fact, working with you, but not bringing forward your desires because it isn't meant to be or for your overall good. You are getting good signs, so trust those signs and keep pressing forward.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Thank you for your help and advice Miss Phoenix. I will keep believing and trying.

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:34 am

Hi everyone! I was reading a blog about working with saints and it mentions that sometimes a person might end up working with a random spirit instead! Can this be avoided? How can you be sure you're actually working with THAT saint?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight,

You would have to ask the person who wrote that blog.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi,

I have been praying to a saint daily for a little over a month. I pray each night, but after the first 9 days I now only bring a glass of water and burn a candle on the saint's day of the week. I had MISC set a candle for the saint and the result came back on the 7th of October saying there were obstacles etc. Now I feel that more recently my situation has become completely hopeless. After reading about saint Jude I thought he may be my only hope. I know I'm not experienced enough to work with two saints at once, so I just wanted to know, to petition a new saint, should I light a candle, thank the other saint and then move on to try working with saint Jude? Or is there a better way to do the so as not to cause offence?

Thank you.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Hello everyone,

Have been wondering if it's acceptable to put silk flowers on the altar if there aren't any fresh accessible, or are pretty expensive? Also, can one have a specific saint petitioned in order to be helped? I am still asking St-Martha to assist me; it's a different, general objective, and she doesn't seem to answer my prayers... I know that I have two saints that are helping me right now: for one I'm seeing his name everywhere; the other one helps me in a more subtle way, giving me results without showing any other signs... Every one of them is doing what his "specialty" is, but I've read that they can be petitioned for all kind of requests if one is having a good relationship with them... Who is the best saint to petition then to attract love and respect? And who I can petition for putting beneath my feet all men that dominate my life if St-Martha seems unwilling to assist me? Many blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, Angelkitty,

If you're done praying to the first Saint but just still giving offerings, that's fine. Continue to do this.

Then, on a different altar, pray to St Jude.

Yes, you can do it this way. Why would a Saint be offended that you are still giving them offerings? See whre I'm going with this?

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,

I don't know abut silk flowers. I was taught to always have fresh flowers as offereings. But, maybe another rootworker can chime in on this.

Here is a list of Saints that you can take a look at. See which ones appeal to you and then come back to the forum and read more about them: www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

I hope this helps.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:45 am

Thank you Miss Aida. I don't think I explained myself very well. I meant offending them because I want to stop working with them altogether and no longer bring offerings, but move on to a new saint.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:55 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida!

I'm still giving offerings (candles, oils, whiskey/coffee, spreading their name...) to all the saints I'm working with...Maybe I should wait until a petition is granted to give them their offerings in order to be helped more? Also, is it all right to have them all on the same altar if each one of them is having on it its own personal space? I believe it's o.k., but maybe some of them don't like it and that's why I'm having some problems while petitioning some of them...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72

I would put the ones that I have worked with in the past together and give them all fresh white flowers. And maybe a white candle. That way, they know that you still honor them (whether or not they have granted the petition)

Then, work with a different one separately and apart from them on a different altar.

That's what I would do.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Spider47

Unread post by Spider47 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Aside from the prayers to the saints, archangels, etc, what practices accompany the occult side of hoodoo? Is there any sort of meditation or daily observance which can tune one into the current?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, Spider47,

That becomes an individual choice.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:24 am

This might sound strange but do you think 2pac can be considered as a Deity?

To ask for requests for justice and things of that nature?

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:06 am

Am I thinking way out the box? like maximon we was a bit like 2pac?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:00 pm

HappinessRules,

he is a spirit and if he knows you and is willing to work with you then he may. But he also was involved with drugs and gangs so I am not sure he is the spirt I would call down.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:51 am

Your right you know, thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:12 am

Hi HappinessRules,

for justice (social justice in particular), consider St Martin de Porres or St Joseph (family matters specifically).
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:01 am

Thanks but I've noticed that st Joseph helps get properties sold because once I had a card of his and for some reason out of the blue the house was up for sale I don't know if its anything to do with st Joseph but I'm hesitant when it comes to his card.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:50 am

Regarding working with Tupac Shakur as a spiritual helper:

A number of the pillars and heroes of social justice had bad habits that would've scandalized everyone if they were public knowledge. And yet their work in their earthly lives was so substantial, and they gave it so much passion and courage, that it is perfectly reasonable to call on them.

Others scandalized everyone while they were alive while still doing good work, and a few stout-hearted people call on them now that they have passed on; Rasputin, for instance.

Others became associated with criminal concerns for reasons that may or may not be based on actual events in their earthly life -- or they are associated with helping criminals because they help anyone whose life is often at risk; Jesus Malverde, for instance, who is called on not only by drug dealers and other criminals, but also by construction workers and others in dangerous lines of work. (I don't have a forum link for that one, sorry -- but an internet search will surely turn up something useful.)

Still others rose above their bad habits during their earthly life, and now we call on them to help us or our loved ones do the same; such as Matt Talbot. On the whole, I, too would be inclined to shy away from Tupac Shakur precisely because of the violence and drug involvement in his earthly life -- but I understand that some people would have good reasons to disagree.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:55 am

Sometimes you forget that they where dealing with many other drug related things but saint martin seems good but saint Joseph hum.

LoneArcher
HRCC Student

Unread post by LoneArcher » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:48 pm

How does a saint respond or communicate do they appear as a person or do they communicate by the speed of the candle? Sorry for posting so many questions.
HRCC Student #1227

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello, lone,

We realize you are new. So, please try to remember to post you questions in the appropriate subforum. Otherwise, the Moderators have to split, move, and merge them (which is time consuming and tedious). Just go to the upper right hand corner of any forum page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Just type in your key words (Saint) and the sites will appear.

Saints respond in a zillion different ways. To name a few: By the behavior of a candle; by emitting odors/scents; audible messages; sending someone to give you a message; Seeing a message repetitiously on TV, on the streets, people saying the same thing; some send flowers or other types of gifts that are their trademarks; etc., etc.

Like I had said, there's a zillion ways

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:47 am

Ione,

What Miss Aida said is spot on. Spiritual beings communicate in TONS of ways. It helps to be receptive and open to communication. Generally they do not materialize before your eyes. They can, certainly. Especially if it's an emergency or you are sensitive to spirits. I LITERALLY saw and felt the Spirit of Death a little over a year ago (it was not a warm and cuddly experience). Since then, three of my closest loved ones (my son, his father, and my father) have all entered the hospital with sudden life threatening conditions. I am being dead serious (excuse the pun). My son and his father made miraculous recoveries. Miraculous. It's not an overstatement. The doctors said my son's father (my best friend in the world) would have the intellectual capacity of a small child and he would not be the person we knew and loved IF he survived. Not only did he retain his intellect, he is kinder, calmer, and more at peace than he has ever been. He says he has never been happier. The nurse who attended his rehabilitation said she had seen a hundred instances of hemorrhagic stroke (at 43, a rare unknown congenital birth defect resulted in a sudden severe hemorrhagic stroke which required three risky, complex brain surgeries) and his was one of the worst and she had never seen such an incredible and fast recovery. No paralysis. No loss of mental acuity or intelligence. The staff was in awe.

Seeing the Spirit of Death with my own eyes was definitely a sign. A sign that shit was about to hit the proverbial fan and death was close (but not to lose faith or despair, I believe). I've always been sensitive to spirits but that experience was way out of my depth and left me rattled for days. It was really scary, actually, and benevolent entities like your deceased relatives, Saints, Angels, etc. don't want to frighten us so they will try to communicate in ways and synchronicities that will catch your attention without traumatizing you. All the ways Miss Aida mentioned above, for instance. Sometimes important messages are relayed in ways that we experience as frightening because we just can't handle these physical manifestations in our material reality.

Despite the unsettling encounter, we have been blessed. I have since worked with Holy Death almost exclusively (because Saint worship doesn't really line up with my practices). The signs to the work are usually what has been described, phrases on TV, references in mundane exchanges, something that stands out as unusual to the setting but right for the timing. Like if I'm sitting at lunch with someone and they order a beer they've never had before and there is an image of the Grim Reaper on the bottle, I know things are moving right along.

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi all I have a question,

Through trial , error and success I've been getting a better handle on how to work with saints. Early in the process, two saints i was working with sort of disappeared on me because of sloppy work e.g. not being consistent, making saints share candles , iI would like to know has anyone here upset a saint and lost their attention , and then be granted forgiveness. And were you able to work with them again and have your petition granted? Im uneasy about petitioning st jude, st martha and st rita because i made mistakes in my devotion to them. They have become unresponsive to me in varying levels.

Thank you so much

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, ChokatLily ,

Chose one Saint only.

Light a full vigil candle with a fresh glass of water everyday as an offering. Include white flowers fresh. Any type)Beg the Saint's forgiveness and tell them that this candle is not for a petition but an apology gift A9long with the water and flowers).

Go to the candle everyday and pray and end the prayer with: Please forgive me

Saints understand ignorance. If you truly didn't know, just tell the Saint that.

On the last day of the candle, as for a sign (unless you are getting them with the candle's behaviors).

Then, on a DIFFEENT ALTAR, do the same for the other Saint.

I hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:24 am

Deities that use tobacco but you don't smoke, will they accept none harmful substances.
eg cigs that don't contain tobacco.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, HappinessRules,

The answer is "no". Give them the "real deal"

Sorry...
HRCC Graduate #1631

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:31 am

So if you don't want tobacco in your environment then what?

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:52 am

Ok this is a different question, ok if someone you know is having dreams about "slender man" should I be worried?
Because I'm trying to figure out it this a real entity that's been conjured of a fragment of imagination how do I get rid of this from a friends life because frankly its not something that I would like.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:38 pm

HappinessRules wrote:Ok this is a different question, ok if someone you know is having dreams about "slender man" should I be worried?
Because I'm trying to figure out it this a real entity that's been conjured of a fragment of imagination how do I get rid of this from a friends life because frankly its not something that I would like.
Have your friend sleep with a Bible -- even a pocket New Testament such as The Gideons give away -- under his or her pillow. Your friend can also strew mustard or poppy seeds on the floor around their bed, or leave a sieve underneath it; a "hag" has to stop and count any small objects they find near the sleeper, and if there are enough of them, the sun will rise, driving the entity away.

You can achieve the same effect with a newspaper, open Bible, or even checkered cloth at the bedside.

"Slender Man" is an internet phenomenon that started out as an art project that was posted online. See Rolling Stone, June 4, 2015 -- "Meet Slender Man, the Online Phantom That Inspired Attempted Murder". You can find it online.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Thanks for reply, I know of that story.

Do you leave the checkerd cloth on the floor?
or can you put the seeds on the checked cloth?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:49 pm

HappinessRules, I suppose you could put the seeds on the checkered cloth. You can put the checkered cloth on the nightstand or on a piece of furniture in the room. I wouldn't put it on the bed, though.

Miss Michaele

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Miss Phoenix LeFae,
In "Hoodoo Shrines and Altars," Miss Phoenix instructs the reader in the construction of suitable
Hoodoo Alars.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California,
May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because
Miss Phoenix will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now.
"Hoodoo Shrines and Altars" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed
by the author.

BOO-FLS-HSAA
Hoodoo Shrines and Altars by Miss Phoenix LeFae
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Contents

Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
Altars of the Ancestors
Hoodoo: A Brief Introduction 5
How Do We Know About Hoodoo Altars? 6
Altar Described by Newbell Niles Puckett 8
Altars Described by Zora Neale Hurston 9
Altars Described by Harry M. Hyatt 10
You Shall Build There an Altar
Definition of Altars 14
Basic Types of Altars 16
Altar Work or Just Work? 19
Altars for What Purpose? 20
Building the Altar 21
One Altar or Many 25
Practical Altar Tips 26
Altar Objects 27
Magical and Spiritual Correspondences 37
Preparing the Altar Space 41
Keeping Your Altar Clean 42
Altars for Ongoing Work 47
Cat Yronwode's Secrets of Altar Respect 48
Altars for Various Conditions
Altars for Love 51
Altars for Money 52
Altars for Healing 53
Altars for Protection 54
Altars for Justified Enemy Works 55
Altars for Cursing and Vengeance 56
Dedicated Shrines
Altars for Ancestors 57
Shrines for Catholic Saints 59
Making Offerings to Spirits 60
Unusual Altars
Travelling Altars 65
Pocket Shrines 63
Hidden Altars 66
Business and Office Altars 69
Candle Ministry Altars 72
Frequently Asked Questions 78
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Poimandres

Unread post by Poimandres » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:24 pm

My question doesn't relate specifically to Lucky Mojo candles, so if it's offf topic I apologize.
I know a lot of Hoodoo practitioners bring in other traditions (Grimoires, etc) and incorporate them into Hoodoo (I've done some goetic work myself). My question is, if I want to work with a spirit name that does not have a sigil, can I write or carve its name onto the candle? And if so, is there a rule I should follow? (direction of writing, etc...)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Poimandres --

Although Solomonic and Mosaic graimoires are common enough among black practitioners (and have been, hostorically speking, for about 100 years), Goetic magic never hot it big in black culture. Not too many hoodoo practitioners wish to work with such spirits. I teach by tradition, not by imposing rules. What you ask literally caannot be answered within this tradition -- but you are free to explore the wide world of magical personal gnosis.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Poimandres

Unread post by Poimandres » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:38 pm

Ok sounds good, thank you

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:28 am

I petitioned a Saint and I have just realize I Petitioned her in the mercury retrograde!
Would this have messed anything up?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

I can't imagine God or the Saints saying: "Sorry, Mercury is in Retrograde so I am not listening to you".

Of course that's OK.

I personally save Mercury in Retrograde for praying my Novenas.

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:01 am

Hello Miss Aida ,
Thank you very much for your reply. Lol I feel rather silly now for asking that. But at least I know now that it's okay !
Thank you again :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

NEVER feel silly!

I get asked this same question all the time.

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Hello everyone ,
Is there a Deity , Saint or Spirit I could ask to help me with my work to breakup a couple?
Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

I am thinking that Santisima Muerte may help you if you are justified. And that's the key word: "Justified" with any Saint.

Now, for Deities, you would have to research this because we don't deal with a lot of Deities in Hoodoo.

You may want to appeal to your own Guardia Angels, Ancestors and Spirit Guides for help you

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:42 am

Hello Aida ,
Thank you very much. Would it be justified if it's been said the target is not happy in the relationship and that it's be said in a reading that they will possible leave the other person in the future ?
I am rather interested in asking Santisima Muerte for help , just wondered if it would be justified as I don't want to make her angry .
Thank you again

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:36 am

I have just been reading about Santisima Muerte and I don't think I would be able to work with her. I didn't know I could work with my Angels so that might be a good idea and my Ancestors.

Lala+

Unread post by Lala+ » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:24 pm

I just want to express my thanks and gratitude to St Anneg Anaisa, St Micheal, and St Alex. Thank you Soo much for all that you have done for me and all the you will continue to do. I know my prayer is being answered slowly and I accept that. Thank you soooooo muchh

arilover16

Unread post by arilover16 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:03 am

Greetings everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

My mother and I have been talking and she believes that my brother (who was recently murdered)
Is my guardian angel; Him and I were very close. He shows up in my dreams often but I want more visits because I'm having a really hard time.

So my questions are:

How do I know if he's my guardian angel?

How do I actually go about getting him to look over me and to protect me (maybe even get more signs of his presence).

What are some ways I can communicate with him? I really miss him and would like as many signs of his presence as possible.

Also out of curiosity, is it true that some
Spirits are stronger than others (as in being that my brother was murdered, is he more powerful than my grandmother- who has passed from an illness).

Thank you for your time everyone

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:53 pm

arilover16 ,

Start by creating a way to honor and love your brother, a photo on a table with a glass of water and a white candle. Pray to connect and speak with him. One being more powerful or helpful over another does not really matter on illness. In heaven they are not sick anymore. It says in the Bible that God gives his angels power over us to protect us, thats the guardian angel aspect. Your brother and Grandma love and care for you as ancestors. Your brother who was murdered may be a tricky spirit to work with because he was killed. He may be mad and want revenge on those who did it so be cautious to what he tells you. Unless of course you plan to get revenge with magic. Seek a reading on this subject but if the go ahead is their then get some dirt from his grave, a personal item and start to hold them as you pray to him and speak to him for signs.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Hello, arilover16 ,

I am so very sorry to read about your brother. Please accept all of our condolences.

I agree, you ought to get a reading on this and see if your brother has crossed over. Sometimes, they can get earthbound if they have an abrupt death. Other times, not. Other times, they are immediately met by loved ones and cross over.

But "more powerful"? I'm not sure about that. I don't see how that can be as he has not had enough time to learn yet.

I wouldn't be asking him for any favors right now. Instead, I would be praying that his soul has peace.

Here is a thread about altars (in which I would be lighting white candles for him right now to help him) and a book about altars.

altars-questions-and-answers-t124.html

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooshrinesandaltars.html

Wishing you and your family peace and comfort with your recent loss
HRCC Graduate #1631

arilover16

Unread post by arilover16 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:37 pm

Thank you both for your responses.
Where would I get a reading from?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:51 am

Hello arilover16,

We recommend people get readings from someone who is a member of the Association of Readers and Rootworkers (www.readersandrootworkers.org). We know these people have signed onto a code of ethics and they even have an ombudsman in case there is some kind of dispute. Basically we are sure these folks will not take advantage of you.

Peace~

Nathen

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:38 am

Is it wrong to have an ekeko that you have required or it is ONLY gotten via someone actually giving one to you?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:57 am

Hi HappinessRules,

I moved your post into a thread that relates to your question. Be sure to check the previous pages as I believe there has been some discussion of Ekeko.

As for your question, I have never heard that obtaining a Ekeko figure has to be given to you buy someone else. It reminds of me of this odd myth that you have to let someone gift you a tarot deck in order to use it.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:28 am

Hello everyone,
I need some help please, my Mother and I are living in social housing but would like to have a property of our own . We don't have the Financial means to purchase a house. Is there any Saint that we could ask for help with this ? I know St. Joseph is for selling houses , but we can't sell . Would he still help with this or should I be asking St. Jude for help with this matter ?
Thank you very much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:10 am

Hello, RoseStar,

You can petition St Joseph with anything regarding real estate.

Please read this thread for more ideas: spell-casting-for-buying-and-selling-re ... 22064.html

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:21 am

You can certainly ask St. Joseph for help. Our Lady of Loretto can help find a house also.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”