Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
AprilRaine

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Swish it in his coffee. There is no prayer. Go to the beginning of this thread and read it all--- it's full of all the information you need from several of the moderators and others who've done this with positive results.

thaangel88
Newly Registered

Unread post by thaangel88 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:41 am

Ok so me and my fiance have been together for a while now we live together and we love each other we often talk about our future together kids a home all that the problem is I found out im not the only woman hes talking about this with there is at least 2 others.

he never goes to see them, he's always with me, but it bothers me he's doing this he always says he will stop but he never does.

he says he feels like he needs a back up plan because he thinks I will leave him but I don't think I believe that.

the thing is I have a pair of his unwashed boxers but he works in the oilfield we spend weeks at a time in hotels and when we go "home" its to his parents house for a few days so I cant bury them in the yard. I know you can place them under your bed but we hardly see our own bed, so that's out.

my question is can I keep them in my bag or something or should I try something different? thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:33 pm

I would still place a pair under my own bed, in addition, some added work. Have you have a reader to reveal this information to you?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

thaangel88
Newly Registered

Unread post by thaangel88 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:05 pm

No I just know these things its crazy because its not just a feeling that hes cheating I had a thought he was talking to these specific women so instead of just accusing him as bad as it sounds I went through his phone and email and saw he was definitely talking to three other women 2 of which are his exes the sane ones I thought

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Assuming that he's telling the truth about being afraid you'll leave him, you'll need to do some spiritual work to reassure him. You can work skull candles for love and faithfulness -- or have a rootworker do that.

But if this is just an excuse, he needs to be brought into line. Try this:
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:33 pm

kiss7777,

Tie a knot in them and place them between the box springs and mattress in your "home bed" -- but also do some other things as well, like tying your socks together and keeping them in your bag.

Menstrual blood magic spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Female domination love spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Wed May 08, 2013 9:23 am

Hi, the girl I'm trying to date keeps running around with other men. We have a really good time together but it seems like she's getting "bored" or not being interested in me as she once was. Last Saturday night I know (and have proof) that she went out and met someone else and I know that they went out last night. She didn't go back to her house last night.
Also, she's not interested in talking to me or hanging out anymore.

I've done many "Love Me" and "Follow Me Girl" vigil candles.

My question: To keep her from straying away from me and reignite our relationship, should I burn some "Stay With Me" and "Stay At Home?" Or should I burn more "Love Me?"

By the way, I've gotten a reading done on Monday from a AAIR reader and she said that things are looking good for us. But I'm just confused. What should I do?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 08, 2013 4:04 pm

emma1985 ,

I'd suggest that you Cut and Clear him out of your life. Find a man who has some morals.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Wed May 08, 2013 5:10 pm

emma1985,

Yeah there are better men out there that you deserve. But, if you really want him, start a honey jar, and burn "Love Me," "Follow Me Boy," and "Stay With Me" vigil candles. Also, get a reading done.

In my experience, it takes a lot of time, effort, money, and patience. Sometimes in the end, it's not even worth it. The girl that I was in "love" with finally came to me but treated me like sh*t, so it was very discouraging after I had done a lot of work for over 6 months.

But good luck with whatever you decide to do. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 08, 2013 5:14 pm

emma1985,

You hit on something deep when you wrote that the other woman "makes him think of her always." It is my sense of this affair that the other woman is influencing him very strongly. She may be more powerful than you are at casting a spell on him. In other words, she may have beaten you at the game, and that's why your work is not producing results.

Also, he seems to be a useless piece of no-good nothing. Drop him. Find a loyal, loving man. Why fight to win a bad guy? Better to build with strong timber than with thorny twigs.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 11:00 am

Actually this question should be asked of your reader, who has looked into the situation. Without knowing what is going on and answering your question, to get more attention and for her to stay with you Follow Me Girl and Stay With Me are designed for this purpose.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 11:17 am

You took the words right out of my fingertips cat.

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Sat May 11, 2013 2:00 pm

I'm sort of having the same problem with a girl.

Should I tie a knot in her underwear and place it between the box spring and mattress?

or

Should should I tie her underwear with my underwear and place it between the box spring and mattress?

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Sat May 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Yeah I guess I'm going to have to do a Follow Me Girl, Look Me Over, and Stay With Me.

Thanks, jwmcclin! :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 3:31 pm

There you go...

viVian
Newly Registered

Unread post by viVian » Fri May 17, 2013 6:26 pm

I have been soaking my tampons in a small amount of water until it becomes a thick red, then I pour the water into an ice tray & freez them. Every day I know I'm going to see him, I melt a cube, put it in an empty eye drop bottle & I wait until he leaves his drink sitting. I have been adding about 15-20 drops to each drink. I know he's been drinking it for sure, I don't know if it 's working tho. I have snuck it into his drink four times now. So far, it was like nothing happened, he seemed completely normal until this last time, my friend asked me why he was staring at me, I looked at him & his face was red & he acted like he didn't want to make eye contact. But when I don't look at him he just stares at me...He pretty much avoided me for the rest of the day, aside from admiring me from afar. Tell me I didn't mess our friendship up forever,I'm so in love with him, I just want him to always be in my life, even if its not with me. Should I keep feeding him, or should I stop? Can you tell me what his reaction meant?

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Fri May 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Some divination would help you here. I use this trick, but I don't look for things to "happen", I just trust that the intended magic is working inside of him.... in his mind, in his heart, in that part of him that is a primal animal who biologically WILL respond to what I'm doing to him. I'm sure you didn't create a problem. When he stares at you could it not be that he's intrigued by you and his feelings for you?

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Fri May 17, 2013 10:11 pm

I like that eye dropper trick. I'm going to use that idea. I'm always looking for things to put LM products in to carry in my purse to quickly use when needed when I'm out someplace...... this could work for many things...... oils, War Water, Peace Water, etc. I like those kinds of helpful new tips!

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Sat May 18, 2013 3:03 am

Hello viVian,

First of all, I will also have to say that the eyedropper trick is pretty ingenious :D

I'm sure someone with more knowledge on the matter will get to your question soon, but in the meantime, just to share my own experience (and from what I've gathered hanging around these forums) I learned that just 1 or 2 (or 4) doses will not do it. It has to be continuous work. I fed my target my blood for a whole month before things got really better, and this was done alongside working a honey jar, laying tricks with oils and powders, and having a love drawing and love uncrossing ritual done by a rootworker.

I agree with what candlijojo said, in that the magic is working inside of him. All the effects are still internal and he has to deal with the emotions by himself. Perhaps eventually when he is more comfortable with those feelings he will then start reaching out and the effects will be more visible on the outside.

Just keep feeding your target whenever you can, and trust that eventually you will get what you want.

In my situation, around a month ago my target didn't even want to be around me at all (She was really going through some effort to avoid me, and this isn't an easy feat considering we live together! There was even a time when we happened to be at the same place outside at the same time and she was hiding behind a food stall in order to hide from me.) And now, after a month of everyday doses in coffee and drinking water, we are talking and laughing and she has been asking me out to dinner on the weekends.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 18, 2013 7:37 am

Hi viVian,
I must agree with the others that your method of administration is great

it sounds like the work is seriously starting to affect him. Now what effect this will have on the friendship is hard to say. It certainly won't stay the same in nature or manner if he's brewing lustful feelings - wanting it to become a relationship is wanting change, and change isn't always a smooth transition. That's why before doing a spell divination is often performed to get an idea of the results and obstacles in the way. It's also why the saying goes that you should be careful what you wish for, since it isn't always what you want.

At this point, if you want things to go back to the way they were, then yes, stop feeding him. That said, although sometimes stopping the feeding work, sometimes blood work like this can stick (take it from experience on that one...) and a product like Uncrossing can be necessary. Adding some sampson snake root (echinacea), nettle & lemongrass tincture or a weak tea of the herbs to his drinks instead of the blood could also break the work if simply stopping the feeding doesn't return things to normal.

If you want things to move further forward in the relationship land, then keep feeding your blood and also work with products like Come To Me to get him to stop staring from afar and move toward you.

If you want to know which alternative is best given your situation however, you probably want to get a reading to find out what's going on in more detail and what kind of outcomes are probably in each scenario. Any AIRR member can provide this service for you at a reasonable price and with a high standard of quality.

Many Blessings and success in your work,
Aura
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

HappyxBlessed

Unread post by HappyxBlessed » Sat May 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Can I use my menstrual blood to annoint the candle for my honey jar ? It's for love so if I carve my target's name and birthdate and my desire on the candle and use my blood to annoint it would it be stronger ?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Yes, HappyxBlessed, you can and it would make the connection that much stronger. There are many ways to use Personal Concerns with candles...some are discussed much more than others. This example is among them.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

viVian
Newly Registered

Unread post by viVian » Sun May 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Thank you all so much for your advice. It was very helpful & reassuring. I'm also pleased to hear you like my technique. He still does the staring thing with me, but he's starting not to avoid me as much; & now he seems more open & more easy to talk to than he ever was before. Before, I was afraid that the spell had backfired, & I just didn't want him to hate me. I would just die if that were to happen. But I've decided that I'm going to keep feeding him as much as possible. I truly do love him. I want him to be happy, no matter what happens. But I also want him to be a part of my life no matter what; even if it turns out we aren't meant to be together. So I think this bond with blood is the best way to go.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:11 pm

I need advice on my current situation. My husband is in the military and goes away for two weeks to a month at a time. I noticed that when he is away from me he talks to other woman. I am wondering what I can do to keep his attention on me when he Is away? If he gets deployed? I have searched this forum and haven't found the answer to this question.

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:34 am

I would use Lucky Mojo products such as :Fire of Love, Love me, Kiss me now, Follow me boy - maybe even Look me Over, Attraction ....there is pretty nice collection in Love section on Lucky Mojo so you might wanna check it out. ;)

Then whenever you get the chance mix some of your period blood in his coffee or some brownish drink or even food (if he doesn't drink coffee);

Do some research on Santa Muerte, to see if petitioning her is applicable in your situation and if you're ready for type of commitment required when working with her.

There is really so much on this forum so you just need right key words to enter in search engine and every possible question, situation and solution will show up somewhere in one of many threads.

It takes time and this is great opportunity to learn a lot.
Well,(as I like to say), just my two cents on this, and good luck ;)

magicmomma
Newly Registered

Unread post by magicmomma » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 am

hello I just wanted to thank everyone for all the great information I've read. I was pretty hesitant when I first started reading about this then by page 14 of this forum thread I knew I had to try it.

I started seeing an ex of mine again, just as friends with benefits for a while when we were together before we both have things that we needed work on and now we accomplish that. we recently decided to be together. I know that I still love him and I definitely want this to work out this time and I know he has deep feelings for me.

last night I gave him a first dose of MB and I'm waiting to see how it goes. I'm doing a second dose tonight.

thanks again for all the information and for everyone sharing.their experiences

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:13 pm

My husband is away on a business trip and I was wondering what I should I do to keep the flame alive and him thinking of me, so he doesn't talk to other woman inappropriately. I need advice. I can't talk to him a lot when he is away either. He says he has no service.

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Jewel, start looking at the ones I already mentioned. Stay With Me spell kit might tickle your interest too ;)
When in doubt what to get , order the ones you're intuitively drawn to.
Or you can call Lucky Mojo and ask them what to get that's most suitable for your situation.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Thank you. Do you think I should put any bath salts in his body wash? Or mine?
I was thinking of putting stay with me in his and fiery love for mine.

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:50 am

If I remember right you could use Fire of Love bath salts and add it to last washer cycle with yours and his clothes,( or just underwear, sheets, linen, pillow cases of off your bed )...

http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-stay-with-me.html

Stay with Me spiritual supplies are alleged to hold the lover you have and to ensure marital fidelity ;)

sunnybabe904

Unread post by sunnybabe904 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:41 am

Hello everyone in how is your day going? As for me, sick but ok, thank you. Well i'm on here today to ask: are there any candles I can use to keep a lover faithful to me besides the mojo bag or string? See, my lover is from haiti, so they are use to this type of work, but [his family] don't do it or belive in it.

I'm just really trying to get my lover to love me strong as he use to. We have been togather for 4 years going on five. In out of the four years, I only caught him once cheating on me. I love him dearly and I know he loves me also, but I don't feel it's as strong. I mean we barley even spend time. Yes he works and I don't, but that's maybe why I feel this way: because i'm home and even when he is off [work], he is either out playing ball or with friends. When he is home, we smile, but being that I feel that I don't feel love from him I make up an argument -- but please don't judge. I feel that he is the only one I have [besides] my mother that don't care about me and a father that's just not there. It's just me and my dog.

I use to stay with my lover, but being that we fight too much, i'm now with my grandmother, but cant do any spell work at all. She's into church and if she knew what I was doing, it will break her heart. So i'm really trying to go about this in a way of asking are there any candles that I can have the missionary church put up for me that will keep him faithful to me and have a very strong bond.

P.S. Please don't say 4 years and you only caught him once it's more where that come from. I just don't want to go detail to detail. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Punctuation and formatting added for clarity; some spelling corrections

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:43 am

You can certainly use Follow Me Boy on a candle dedicated to faithfulness such as Reconciliation or Return to Me. Just ask the Missionary Independent Church candle servers to dress your candle that way.

You could even order a Follow Me Boy candle with Peaceful Home and Return to Me on it.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

sunnybabe904

Unread post by sunnybabe904 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:04 am

so the return to me is use also to keep him faithful or to just have a strong bond in as for follow me boy does is make him forget his everyday routine god no's I don't want that to happen I want him closer but I also don't want family to see him so much under me in not working in doing duties because he stays with family still in I don't want it to be a change where he stops working just to be under me 24/7 :?:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:05 pm

The results are not always that elaborate sunnybabe904

rubymoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by rubymoon » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:26 am

I have a question regarding this:

I want my ex back. I recently tried putting blood in his drink and it had no result. I also put some toe nail and finger nail filing dust because I was told that the finger nails keeps a hold on him and the toenails will keep him under your feet hence let you walk all over him.

I don't think he's all that into me, which means I'm gonna need more help. I don't have years and I'd like to speed the process up a bit by other means. There are only so many occasions were ill get a chance to feed him my blood.

1) I've heard that you can use urine as an alternative to menstural blood when you are not on your period. is that true and is it as powerful as using blood?

2) Also does it always have to be menstural blood or can it be blood from the vein?

3) My next question is this, does anyone know where I'd be able to find a professional, someone who does this sort of thing for a living -- hoodoo or whatever it is? -- were I might be able to purchase his services? I'm from Canada and I'm desperate for some help.

Can anyone help me?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 am

rubymoon,

1) That is correct.

2) Blood from a vein is not traditionally used in hoodoo. Hoodoo is a down-home rural cultural form of folk magic -- and wounding oneself by cutting with a knife or drawing blood with a lancet is not part of this tradition as it exists within the matrix of African American culture.

3) We recommend the members of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

belladonna92
Newly Registered

Unread post by belladonna92 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:32 am

Okay so, I've been working with a honey jar.. for me and my man's relationship. we have a pretty good relationship as well as friendship. the point was to solidify and or build onto what is already there. i just started this jar with his and my personal concerns etc. all of which i have an easy access to. i know that sweetening jars are typically a gradual thing and you have to work with them and they can be really effective when in conjunction with other spells so i also tried the menstrual blood spell with intentions for binding. let me just clarify that i know the risks of this type of matter.. and with my situation i do intend to spend my life with this man and i take and embrace the responsibilities of whatever becomes of this spell. that being stated i just wanted to report on my own personal results..

i just dosed him recently i say.. not even a full 24 hrs ago.. it took affect fairly fast in very good ways. for those women looking to figure out what to do and what not to do and what to look for once you've done it, i'll share what i did..

it was my first time really doing anything of that nature and i thought a moment if i really wanted to do it. i decided i would being that i wasn't hurting or damaging him but doing it for the betterment of us.. ANYWAY, i used dried menses which was on a cloth; i re-activated it with water, all the while mentally planning, i froze the liquid waiting for my man to get home.. he came. i prepared a fast meal for him and put some of the frozen matter in his drink.. if you try this watch for the smell a few drops is all that is needed. i maybe put more than i should of for a first dose. anyhow, i played cool about it, sat back and watched his actions.. let me just say it worked!! within like that hour and from there on he became:

more attentive
looking me in the eyes alot
being sweet
calm
saying he loved me back to back
affectionate
giving

-now, my boyfriend is very sweet to me to begin with and i never had a problem that aspect i just want our love to blossom even more and i can say that i feel the spell opened him up more to do that. i think it just speaks on the awesome chemistry we have already. i feel even more a closeness myself to him afterwards. also, i don't know if it was related to the spell or not but this morning he had a huge boner. haha.

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:54 am

Well, after a good while, this man and I have been meeting up again and having a good time....I sneaked in my dried menses in his coffee last night...so will see what happens. He is still with this other girlfriend, but he's opened up alot more to me about it; saying he's ended it with her many times and she comes back; he feels sorry for her etc...yes, he's telling the truth, this i know, as his friends know all about it. I have recently also ordered a break-up spell, and will see. Can anyone tell me what to expect from him taking my menses in? Obviously, I know what I want/need but can anyone tell me their results from experience? thanks

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:55 am

snowbud: Sorry, but I am a bit confused. Are you trying to break-up with this man or draw him back to you? Is the break-up spell in case the menses does not work or intended for him and his other girlfriend?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

snowbud

Unread post by snowbud » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:08 am

to Joseph Magnuson:

Hi, no, Im seeing him again, I want him to break up with this other girlfriend he sees,...its complicated. The menses are for me, to draw him to me more...I was asking what sort of things could I expect by him taking my menses??

I already am having a relationship with him; sorry, I guess I put two things at once.....

branden

Unread post by branden » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:49 pm

I don't know if I posted this in the right area. I apologize if I didn't. I think I read somewhere that you shouldn't work any spells while on your period. Is this true or some kind of superstition?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:51 pm

branden,

This will vary by culture. In some cultures, women are seen as beeing "taboo" or "unclean" while on their periods -- in others they are seen as ultra powerful and magical.

Obviously if women are feeding men their period blood in hoodoo love magic, they are working while having their periods!
catherine yronwode

branden

Unread post by branden » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:03 am

Thanks I found a wealth of information after my post was moved. :)

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:59 am

If you feed a man your menstruated blood, and the notice so stop drinking the drink, will they still be bound by the sip that they had? Even though they have associated the sip with something negative?

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Any opinions are welcome, I don't think my question has been asked before :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi Conjureangel,

Depends on how susceptible they are to the work. I wouldn't take their reaction as a particularly good sign however.

But that said, quantity isn't the point - so wether they drank a cupful or a drop - the effect is the same. The more important facet of MB work is consistency. It's not a ''do it once and it's over'' type of working. This kind of work is often done for years and years to keep a man faithful and interested: and as such it's really potent stuff. It can help build, maintain and nurture a lasting affective bond that goes very deep. That's why this kind of work exists in so many different folk magical traditions.
Aura Laforest

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Thanks aura! I think their reaction was purely being down to the blood being a little stale because of the heat on that day too, I intend on keeping the work up but perhaps il try the powdered form next time. Your advice has been very helpful as usual aura! My favourite moderator :D

Gods Child

Unread post by Gods Child » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Hello,

I would like to pay for altar service to tie up a males nature.

Do you'll offer this service for $18 to be burned by one of your MISC workers?

If so, please tell me which candle to purchase. I would think the black penis candle but i want to be sure.

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Gods Child --

Folks do not tie a person's nature with a candle spell. That is not how it's done. It is done by getting the measure of their sex organs on a string, with their sexual fluids on it, and then literally tying knots in the string. After the string is tied, it may then be used with a candle, but a candle alone is not the tool for this particular job.

Also, MISC does not offer altar services for figural candles (such as the penis candle). The altar services are for vigil candles only.

You may read the posts in this thread for more information on tying a person's nature.
catherine yronwode

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:53 am

My birth control method stops my menstrual cycle. However, wanting to use it in spells, I went off it long enough to get my cycle. My question, can I collect it and store it for future use? Or does that make it less potent? Can I dilute it in water? If so, how to store? Or must it be fresh and used immediately? I will not have my cycle after I continue the BC and want to use it during a waxing moon and certainly will not have a period during a waxing moon for quite some time even if I do stay off of it.

Also, I've been readying up a lot on works that use the blood, any recommendations, favorites or success stories? Thanks!! :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:40 am

Jules6186 wrote:My birth control method stops my menstrual cycle. However, wanting to use it in spells, I went off it long enough to get my cycle. My question, can I collect it and store it for future use? Or does that make it less potent? Can I dilute it in water? If so, how to store? Or must it be fresh and used immediately? I will not have my cycle after I continue the BC and want to use it during a waxing moon and certainly will not have a period during a waxing moon for quite some time even if I do stay off of it.

Also, I've been readying up a lot on works that use the blood, any recommendations, favorites or success stories? Thanks!! :)
Menstrual blood may be dried, frozen, and/or diluted with water without any reduction in magical effect. These are all popular techniques for having this powerful substance available whenever the need arises.

Alternative (less powerful, perhaps, but still effective) are urine and sexual fluids.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi Jules6186,

In addition to the excellent advice MissMichaele's given you, I'd suggest you read through this entire lengthy thread from start to finish. Not only will you find the detailed answer to your questions there as well as a large variety of methods for working with menstrual blood, but many different successful (and not so successful) stories that can help you in your work.
Aura Laforest

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:30 pm

You're absolutely right. I had gone looking for this thread earlier but unfortunately couldn't find it. I knew if there was one my post would be just moved and I would find everything I need and even more. Thank you very very much both for the wonderful replies and I am working on reading the thread through too. I've learned so much via this site it's amazing! :)

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Alright, managed to slip him a first "dose" last night. He's in a band and I went to the show. Bought two shots of his favorite whiskey and added powdered blood I had collected and dried earlier that day to his. Brought it to him as a "congrats on a good show peace offering" and watched him drink it. There are definitely barriers to immediate results, his new girl who was there (but I'm pretty sure she's temporary) the awkwardness of a fairly recent break up, social stigmas, etc. I think I did catch him glance at me a few times over her but I was trying to not be super obvious so I didn't get to watch very closely. We work together at a restaurant so everyone eats there and we still meet with a group for gaming and there is often food and drink left unattended so it shouldn't be hard to slip it in a few more times.

Here's hoping it works!! :) All the success stories in this thread feel good to read. Much thanks!

Jules6186

Unread post by Jules6186 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:28 pm

I would also like to add that I feel confident for a few more reasons, 1. He admitted to still having feelings for me after the break up and wasn't sure he'd made the right decision. So I know there's still feelings there. And 2. While he's never gone down on me during my period, before I went on BC we had sex one night when I had a heavy flow. The most amazing sex we'd had up til then and went and cleaned up and I found him in the kitchen staring at the blood covering his hand as if absolutely fascinated. I apologized for the "mess" and he said "no, don't be. It's beautiful." So I feel like this would be a very effective trick on him! Hopefully you all agree!

MoonSunStar

Unread post by MoonSunStar » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:21 am

Hi! PLEASE HELP...
I'm new to this. Could anyone please help me?? I want to try out the "Blue penis candle spell" on my boyfriend to keep him faithful to me. He's cheated before and I feel helpless even though I've devoted myself entirely to him...
How should I do the spell. Is below the right procedure...?
-Engrave his name and my wish on the blue penis candle.
-Then place his hair, nails, photo or personal item in the candle.
-Dress the candle with "Stay with me" or "Love me now" oil.
-Burn the candle in seven segments for 7 days.
Is this the correct way to do it? When should I start the burning, is it in the morning or in the night, or when it's full moon?
What about the 7 knotted string...I can't seem to figure out how to make the string...From which end to start, what I should say, what should be placed on the string...
I also hope you can tell me how to dispose the wax etc since I live in a temporary place right now, which doesn't have a backyard for me to bury the things in!
Please help...Thank you so much!

Barbaramcnair

Unread post by Barbaramcnair » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:00 am

My man and I do not live together. I would like to know if burying his underwear in my yard would help him come to me only? Him and I have been together but in separate homes for four years. I know he is tipping although he says he is not. I know the female that is interfering in our relationship. I want to move her out of our way. Well I digress.

thankful

Unread post by thankful » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:33 pm

hi every one,

Well today I did my first dose if MB on my first love I
met back up with after 24 yrs. I put it in his kool aid he like
me to make for him. I really want a life with him. I know MB works cause
I did it before on my ex we was together for 10 yrs and he still loves me
I will give you updates on have its going

thankful

Unread post by thankful » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 am

Hi
UPDATE!!!! After my special kool aid drink which was on saturday,
Today, Monday I have gotten three phone calls and that's not normal
for him. I think also if you are a little more sweeter to them its an added
Bonus. He only had 1 and a half glass of my drink. But I'm looking forward
to feeding him more when I'm settle in my new place.

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:09 pm

That's such fantastic news! It's the power we have a women something special? Love it!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”