Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Penis (Male Member) Figural Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Re: Penis (Male Member) Figural Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:48 am

Yes, a blue penis candle would be appropriate for fidelity. http://www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

laluna320

Unread post by laluna320 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Just a quick question for those of you with some experience with the penis figural candles - about how long is an average burn time for these? Any ideas?

Thank you.

kimmie

Unread post by kimmie » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:41 pm

I burned a male gender candle (red) about two weeks ago and I was wondering if it is too soon to do another and how long does it generally take to see results from these candles. Also, I would like to do a skull candle on him but I was wondering is it okay to do it while doing a male gender candle or should I do them one at a time and how much time should I wait between doing them. I notice he is calling and texting more than usual and spending time with me in the past few weeks but I do not know if it is the candle or work I had done by a professional worker. At one time he was so mad at me he was not communicating with me at all. He is a Scorpio and a very complex male so he is not going to express to me right away, if at all, what he is thinking and feeling. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

vpgore2009

Unread post by vpgore2009 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:25 am

I lit male and female genitalia candles for my husband and myself. I'm shocked that they both burned in 2 hours! What does this mean? I know that a fast burn is a good sign, but this is super fast. I've burned these together in the past and I don't remember exactly how long that it took, but I know that it was at least a few days.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:16 am

Good Morning, vogore2009,
I think that your first burn of 2 days is a little slow.
Did you buy all the candles (from the first and second burns) from Lucky Mojo?
The reason that I ask is because different companies have different wax qualities. Therefore, I would never gage the candle burns if they were purchased from different companies. Hard to answer this without knowing this fact first.
Please read this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
This link will tell you about the candle burns. It will also tell you about candle wax signs.
Let us know, please
HRCC Graduate #1631

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:19 am

You can work with a Pendulum to get some answers on the work you did, or you can always get a reading on the work from a member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

vpgore2009

Unread post by vpgore2009 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Yes I purchsed them both from Lucky Mojo.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Generally a fast burn is a really good sign, especially if both candles finished about the same time. Do read the page on Candle Divination to learn more.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:34 pm

I've learned that St. Martha works really well with the white penis candle!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:48 am

That's good to know; I would think she'd like a green penis candle (if LM makes one) since her color is green. But good success to you :)
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:19 pm

I have a red penis candle i really want to get on with this iI have sperm and hair but Dont want to make him more of sex addict than he is can I use red candle with same intent are will it only work for making home more sexual I'm trying to make him only want me moon is full and time is right but perhaps I should wait order black candle any ideas please have read tthrough all forums great knowledge also Dont care if he Dont work for me he needs to be sex free for a while . Some my foot and yes afterI try last time i won't need cut clear I do own my own with GODS PRAYER and I'm not sorry I want to do this it may seem harsh but needs doing seriously

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Good Evening Katie80lo,
I have merged your post to the penis candle thread.
There are many pages here for you to read. You will find your answers here.
Take care and have a good week
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlwaysOnTheRun

Unread post by AlwaysOnTheRun » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Hey. I'm trying to get my husband (who left me 5 months ago) back. I did a bunch of road-opening/uncrossing stuff with the waning moon, then I started a reconciliation honey jar kit last night. (I did my petition on a heart torn out of a page of his notebook, dyed with beet juice, and I put a string of amber beads around the jar. I used two orange "helper" candles--one dressed with Follow Me Boy, and one with Fiery Love. I placed a selenite heart at the bottom, burned palo santo at the top, and put it on a clear plate over a picture of us from the first dance at our wedding. Right before I lit the candles, I blew a little Road Opener sachet powder on it. Pretty neat, huh?).

Okay, so I was thinking I'd give this a moon cycle to get going, but I want to do something with the pink penis candle next month. I think I want to dress it with Follow Me Boy and and tie it to the red bride and groom figures. I can't really articulate why, but it seems like the right thing to do. I have intranquility oil, but I'm not sure I want to go that route. I mean, if I have to force him that much, maybe we're truly not meant to reconcile. He sleeps in my bed one night a week (I cosleep with my daughter, so he does that once a week when he sleeps over...I'm in another room), so I can do some stuff in there. Obviously, I could put something in a glass that he drinks out of, too. I have access to him, but I don't want to go too nuts. I have a shit-ton of reconciliation-related herbs, too...maybe eventually I'll do a mojo bag or something, but I'm okay with pacing myself, because I suspect that even if we do reconcile, it won't be until we're divorced. Any ideas for what to do with this penis candle, haha?

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:47 pm

"but I want to do something with the pink penis candle next month. I think I want to dress it with Follow Me Boyand and tie it to the red bride and groom figures. I can't really articulate why, but it seems like the right thing to do
Spirit is instructing you in what to do. You should do it.

If you are not sure about using intranquility oil, then you probably shouldn't.

would work the sweet route. Make a little paper packet with a balm of gilead bud, a rose bud or petal, and some lavender. On the paper itself, write your husband's name, turn it 90 degrees clockwise, cross it with your name, and then surrender the names in a circle of text of "love me" or just "love" or "reunited". Put the herbs in the middle, fold it towards you until it's all sealed up and the herbs won't fall out. At this point I usually put a heart on both sides in red ink, and tape it up and pray over it. Then attach it to the outside bottom of a sugar bowl or sugar jar, or put it at the bottom of the sugar jar. Use that sugar to cook for him, making sweets occasionally, or to sweeten his coffee or tea, When you run out of sugar just fill it back up again, pray over it, and keep using it. You can even put a pinch of that sugar under the bed he sleeps on when he is there.
You could make the same packet and put it into a honey jar that you can burn candles on and pray over. If you can get his hair and your hair as well, you might want to combine them a strand of both into the packet as well. Use it along side the pink penis candle.

AlwaysOnTheRun

Unread post by AlwaysOnTheRun » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Okay, I'm doing my own 7-day spell using a pink one to represent him, and gradually putting it closer (and eventually binding it to) the married couple candle. Today, the Balm of Gilead buds I stuck into the penis candle caught fine, meaning there was a second flame...which I tend to interpret as "there is or will be someone else"--the same thing happened with the married figures: "my" flame was moving over to his, but his bent away toward a bud that had caught fire...but eventually that fire went out, and his flame merged with mine. This time, the wax of the penis candle melted and broke away so it almost looked like the candle had split in half. Any thoughts?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Hello, Lucyhoney,
Just what specifically are you trying to accomplish??
That information might help us to help you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlwaysOnTheRun

Unread post by AlwaysOnTheRun » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:09 am

My husband left me 5 months ago--I want him to come back. Honestly, I'm 99% sure we're getting divorced (he is GONE), but maybe down the road...We have a 2 yr old, and I'm still friendly with his family, so we're kind of stuck seeing each other...

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:25 am

Miss Aida will no doubt have some spot on advice for you lucyhoney, but do consider doing a full Reconciliation spell kit if you want to re-unite. It's a multi-faceted working that covers pretty much all the magical bases: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Furthermore, if you haven't read the following thread, do take the time to - there's 57 pages of really awesome suggestions and different experiences with reconciliation that can inspire you and help you out: spells-for-a-lover-or-spouse-to-return- ... 09797cc95b
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:05 am

lucyhoney23, have you had a reading on this situation? The work that you're doing sounds really good, but you've mentioned that you feel convinced that it is over. If you are feeling this way it is going to be more difficult for your work to be effective. A reading might be able to give you more information and help you determine if doing this work is going to help shift the situation. At the very least it could help give you the confidence to believe in the work that you are doing!

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

AlwaysOnTheRun

Unread post by AlwaysOnTheRun » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:48 pm

I had a reading with Lou, who was very sweet, and there's no reconciliation on the horizon. If it's going to happen, it'll be a long time from now. I'm just trying to plant some seeds while he's still here 3 days a week (and sleeps over on Saturday nights), because once our daughter is a little older, she'll be doing her overnights at his house, and I'm obviously not going to involve her in it in any way. I have a reconciliation honey jar going (with orange helper candles dressed with abre camino, but I have the more forceful spellwork going with the penis candle.

So, any thoughts on how it split?

Bezfacethetruth
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bezfacethetruth » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:09 pm

I actually ordered a black genitalia figure candle and I want to use it on my ex I would really appreciate some help if someone has a good spell thanks
KIK SN --- moneymakerortiz

Bezfacethetruth
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bezfacethetruth » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:24 pm

I was with a woman for 2 years she was the love of my life everything was good between us until some guy she was talking to before me came out of jail :evil: she started to cheat on me and stood wit me while she was still with him until I found out 8 months latter I really want to make both of they sex life miserable to start off I only have full names of both and I have pictures of both please can someone help me out with a good spell thanks
KIK SN --- moneymakerortiz

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:37 am

Bezfacethetruth,

Pictures might be OK to start with.

I'm merging your question into this thread, where similar questions have been answered many times before:

penis-male-member-figural-candle-questi ... t4909.html

As to the female part, see this thread:

[*] (Female Member) Figural Candle Questions and Answers
www.forum.luckymojo.com/vulva-female-me ... tions-and- answers-t1917s60.html

Once you've decided how to do the work, you can order your candles here:

[*] Male Member Genitalia (Penis) Figural Candles
http://www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html

[*] Vulva Candle Magic Spells and Spiritual Supplies
www.luckymojo.com/vulvacandle.html

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello, Bezfacethetruth,
I've merged your post to the appropriate subforum only to see that you had already found it.
Lots of spells her.
Take care

Bezfacethetruth wrote:I actually ordered a black genitalia figure candle and I want to use it on my ex I would really appreciate some help if someone has a good spell thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

andrewC1989
Newly Registered

Unread post by andrewC1989 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:55 pm

i was wondering if i can use a black penis candle to banish some one sexuality plz let me know

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Hello, andrewC1989,
Absolutely YES you can!
Check out this webpage: www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Amanda08
Newly Registered

Unread post by Amanda08 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:48 am

So I'm new to this whole thing. Can I use the male member for spells that enlarge a male member?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello, Amanda08
Here are a couple of links on penis enlargement: http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... herbs.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/.../herbs/cy19 ... penis.html
You can use & modify these spells with a penis candle.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Arellano1

Unread post by Arellano1 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:41 am

Hello
I would like some advice on here. So I want a sexual relationship with a specific person. Would I need a red penis candle only ? Or do I need a red vulva candle as well. What oils would work best ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Hello, Arellano1,

Lucky Mojo did a radio show on this on Sept 21. You might want to go to the blog talk Lucky Mojo radio archives and listen to it.

I like the red penis candle with the Nature oil on it: www.luckymojo.com/products-nature.html

And the Vagina candle with the Kiss Me Now oil on it: www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

And then work it as a moving candle spell. Bringing the penis loser and closer until it unites with the vagina candle

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Arellano1

Unread post by Arellano1 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:36 am

Thank you so much miss Aida ! I'll be sure to check out the blog :)

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Arellano1,
And the Vagina candle with the Kiss Me Now oil on it: http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
*Giggle snort. I'm betting this combo could come in handy in other ways, hehe.
HRCC Student #1989

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:55 pm

I have a red male genital with domination, come to me & love me oil, now I read some past post and I just wanted to go over to make sure I'm doing it rite.. I carve his name into the candle and also carve my name and what I want and then masterbate with it and dress is with the oils and after it burns out I burry it.. Now is writing what I want directly on the candle good or do I just put what I want on the petition paper and where exactly do I put his name or mine?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello, Splitpea2,

I prefer doing both.

I always inscribe my candles and always make out petition papers.

2 is better than one!

Take care and good luck with your spell. It sounds good
HRCC Graduate #1631

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:26 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Splitpea2,

I prefer doing both.

I always inscribe my candles and always make out petition papers.

2 is better than one!

Take care and good luck with your spell. It sounds good
Thank you so much for the reply.. Is there a pacific way or position I write the name on the genital meaning should I wright his name on the head of it or straight down the front and if so where should I put my name ??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello, Splitpea2 ,

You would write in cursive, bottom to top.

here's an example: Come to Miss Aida

But, since you're using a penis candle, you may want to get a little pornographic in your petition: F--- Miss Aida (of course, you would use the entire F word! LOL)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:31 am

For heaven's sake! I feel like a black penis candle is my last resort. So everything was going good between me & the ex. He had even (weakly) requested to reconcile with me, which I turned down. Then, boom, I find out he intentionally misled me into thinking he & the skank, aka his shooting up buddy, were entirely done. I will try & be friends with him if he's working, to get him to spend time & money on his child. I will not abide somebody who lies & continues to associate with junkies while they're supposedly sober. Of course I don't want him back, her ex told me she has herpes anyway, but I don't really care to know or find out firsthand, thanks. I've considered this for at least a year, & while I'm sure that there connection is in large part based on sexuality & addiction, I also feel that she's a mother figure to him, being that she's 13 yrs his senior & he also cheated on me with a woman that's the same age as my dad, & my readings on them have always turned up the Empress. So I'm not entirely sure if a Black Penis candle curse is the way to go?
I was considering putting the spell remains in an envelope & leaving them in his mailbox, or would it be better to bury them in his front yard? I really would like to get him in contact with the work if I go this direction.
HRCC Student #1989

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello AlyssaH,

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to accomplish. Are you just wanting to curse his nature? a black penis candle is certainly a way to go about that.

In general, if you are doing curing work I would not take the remains and allow him to see them. That will clearly tell him something has been done and then he can do work to clean it off. Use powders and things where he will walk in them or otherwise touch them without his knowing it for him to come into contact with the work.

Burying in the front yard, particularly where he will walk over top of it if possible is good.

Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:58 pm

natstein wrote:Hello AlyssaH,

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to accomplish. Are you just wanting to curse his nature? a black penis candle is certainly a way to go about that.

In general, if you are doing curing work I would not take the remains and allow him to see them. That will clearly tell him something has been done and then he can do work to clean it off. Use powders and things where he will walk in them or otherwise touch them without his knowing it for him to come into contact with the work.

Burying in the front yard, particularly where he will walk over top of it if possible is good.

Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen
I'm sorry for rambling. I do want to curse his nature, as he keeps choosing unsuitable women over his child's happiness. Ok, so I will not leave the remains visible to him. I don't think I will rush into doing this job, because sometimes God sorts things out for us before we have to act :) Thank you for your help.
HRCC Student #1989

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:57 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Splitpea2 ,

You would write in cursive, bottom to top.

here's an example: Come to Miss Aida

But, since you're using a penis candle, you may want to get a little pornographic in your petition: F--- Miss Aida (of course, you would use the entire F word! LOL)

Take care
So I would write his name above mine the same way or in a different location.. I also wanted to ask I have my menstrual now so can I still masturbate with it would the blood and fluids make it stronger together and can I light it while I'm on it.. I have read before it is not good to light candles on Sundays or while your on your period..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello, Splitpea2 ,

OF COURSE You can do that while menstruating!!

You might want to look at this thread to give you ideas on how to write your petition paper. I was just telling you what to write on the candle

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 39s60.html

Wishing you great success with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

DiamondPrincess12

Unread post by DiamondPrincess12 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:17 pm

Recently burned a black penis candle on ex that I found out was bisexual,I was trying to post a pic of it but didn't see where to upload it,but it burned all over my altar,ran two flames for a while,and the wax looks like a bunch of men just losing all over each other with one side being tall and clumped resembling a woman and the back of the candle looking like a wall and it jumped,danced and hissed a little before it went out just a minute ago,does that sound like it will be successful? I wish I could upload this pic so you guys could see this,it was phenomenal to watch

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:08 am

Hi DiamondPrincess12,

I'm curious, is it that you are burning this candle against your ex because of his sexuality, or is it because that they did cheat on you? Burning a candle because of their sexuality makes no sense to me whatsoever.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

DiamondPrincess12

Unread post by DiamondPrincess12 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:19 am

He cheated and in a major way,my health has been greatly affected as well as my way of thinking,I knew nothing and was about to marry this man,and truthfully if he had told me,I would've supported him,probably wouldn't have married him,but been there to protect and cover,I'm a physician with foreign and domestic disease,luckily I have colleagues that I can trust with my follow-up visits and preventive meds,and might I add that this man and I were the best of friends before we began to date and slept side by side on a regular basis for a year and half before we became intimate,he was my best friend,brother,dad at times,lol,confidant,and my husband,I NOR any other woman is deserving of the "down low" stigma,I will love and respect you regardless

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:49 pm

DiamondPrincess12,

without knowing the petition ( the purpose of its burn and direction) it sounds like the split with a women means mutliple lives , the men all over means many many sex partners, wall means that a wall to keep one side out from the other. Not knowing the petition I would say that this man has many lovers, a women whom prolly has a child or with child of his, and he will fight you from telling others.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

DiamondPrincess12

Unread post by DiamondPrincess12 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:56 pm

The petition was simply not to be able to get it up unless he tells the truth to all partners,I had a "4 in truth candle burning as well,it jumped,danced,hissed,burned really fast with very little wax left that somewhat stranded itself down the holder,and after it burned out,the penis candle lost its mind so to speak

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:03 pm

DiamondPrincess12 ,

You got your answer he is fighting you and it, throwing a fit. may even indicate that he has too many partners to tell or even know ( meaning some are random hooks no way to tell). I would keep burning for results.

DiamondPrincess12

Unread post by DiamondPrincess12 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:04 pm

It burned out shortly after,but first some of the wick fell off and started another flame,I've never seen anything like it

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:09 pm

I have it can happen .. he is fighting it and will cut off to survive .. read the signs from the work and respond. I think I would put him in a mirror to make everything reflect back on him, then do a black candle to mess his sex up.

DiamondPrincess12

Unread post by DiamondPrincess12 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:22 pm

I had a 3 skull going on him as well,but it was burning slow with a little bulb if flame,I got scared I may have been doing to much to him,so I snuffed it out earlier,I kept the remains of the penis candle and put it in a bag,we live 7 hours apart so I don't know where I would bury it if I'm suppose to bury it,so the penis candle won't affect his nature?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, DiamondPrincess12,

Bury it in a cemetery. See if that helps.

Then, do the spell over again. In your case (as you got "scared") only do: One Spell at a time.

Let's see f your nervousness has affected anything also.

Additionally, when a spell is unsuccessful, just repeat it until it is successful. Don't give in or give up

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dolphin_flower7

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:16 pm

hello all. i want to do a completely ruin my ex fiance's sex like so that he can NEVER enjoy any pleasure with any woman through masturbation (his fave), oral sex (his 2nd fave. he loves a woman on her knees) & regular penetration sex! i have a cloth with his dried semen on it. how can i use this with the blk penis candle to mess him up bad so that his penis never gets hard or aroused? i recently discovered after receiving an airr reading that while im planning our wedding for 6 mos he has moved back in with his wife whom he was only seperated from but told me was divorced & also that he tells other women that he loves them & they are getting married? he has cheated in every prior rltnshp & other marriages (according to reading) to make matters worse he is going around having sex with any woman who will give him the time of day - ANY woman. cute, ugly, fat, rich, poor. meanwhile i have been loyal, made him a priority & treated him like royalty. really? i do not want him back, & feel justified for myself & every woman he has womanized & used like tissue because he thinks he's so fine & God's gift to women. he truly has no conviction or remorse & now only communicates at his convenience or like im an enemy & at the same time will say we're getting married? really? i really want something strong against his penis & sexual life so that its non existent for the rest of his life!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello, dolphin_flower7 ,

Here's the radio show we did on this very topic. Listen to the last 15 minutes.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ida-122114

Good luck and hang in there!
HRCC Graduate #1631

dolphin_flower7

Unread post by dolphin_flower7 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:33 am

thanks miss aida! you have given me a much needed laugh after listening to the show. this is truly amazing! i love it! thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:10 pm

Hello, dolphin_flower7,

Thanks for the compliments!!

I believe that I'll be on again April 12

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:54 pm

I haven't been able to find a complete blue penis candle spell so I've pieced together what I could find from different posts for my spell.

*Blue penis candle
*Dixie Love Oil
*Chuparossa Oil
*Follow Me Boy Oil
*Perwinkle
*Personal concerns

Carve targets name on the base and load the bottom with concerns and herbs. Carve intention on candle, I.e. be faithful to me, desire only me, etc... Dress the candle with the appropriate oils. Light and pray over the course of several days.

Is a knotted string with semen absolutely necessary or can I do it without?

If I do need this string can I use a piece of fabric in place of it?

Should I add my mb to the candle or is that a bad idea.

I've had great success with skull candles and would like to do one in addition to the penis candle tying I cover both the physical and the mental, should that be blue as well?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:53 pm

ConjuringCat wrote:I haven't been able to find a complete blue penis candle spell so I've pieced together what I could find from different posts for my spell.

*Blue penis candle
*Dixie Love Oil
*Chuparossa Oil
*Follow Me Boy Oil
*Perwinkle
*Personal concerns

Carve targets name on the base and load the bottom with concerns and herbs. Carve intention on candle, I.e. be faithful to me, desire only me, etc... Dress the candle with the appropriate oils. Light and pray over the course of several days.
Sounds nice.
Is a knotted string with semen absolutely necessary or can I do it without?
Fidelity spells always work much better if you can get personal concerns.
If I do need this string can I use a piece of fabric in place of it?
One of the most natural ways to collect semen is to help him "mop up" afterwards, and then conveniently "put it in the laundry" (not). You can then cut a strip out of it and use it just like that string.

You will clean yourself, of course, with a different cloth -- which answers your next question:
Should I add my mb to the candle or is that a bad idea.
Save your menstrual blood to feed to him ... or, perhaps, to draw a ring around the candle as a barrier to other women.
I've had great success with skull candles and would like to do one in addition to the penis candle tying I cover both the physical and the mental, should that be blue as well?
Not a bad idea. I don't think Lucky Mojo sells blue ones (according to http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html), but you can buy some blue 4" altar candles and drip them all over a white skull candle.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Michaele is right. We do not sell a Blue Skull, but you can make one to match our blue penis:

CAN-FIG-MPBL
Male Member Genitalia (Penis) Candle, Blue
$8.5

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ascendus
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ascendus » Sat May 23, 2015 10:13 pm

To make a long story short, I was once prescribed an antidepressant for my anxiety disorder that basically killed my libido. I have been medication free for a year, but I can no longer get a strong erection; I can get it up, but it is not even close to what it was before I was medicated. Additionally, I feel physically and emotionally numb in the bedroom most of the time. The doctors act like they could care less, so as a magician, I figure that it cannot hurt to give myself a boost magically.

I have invested in several red penis candles, because I figure this will be a long term work (one candle probably is not going to cut it). What sort of personal effects could I use with the candles? Semen? Pubic hair? Should I make a mojo bag out of the leftover wax and herbs? Or should I bury the leftover materials in my yard? Any other advice?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello, Ascendus,

Have you seen a Urologist? Because a General practitioner may not know how to help you. That is my first suggestion.

I HIGHLY recommend the Nature products with your work: www.luckymojo.com/nature.html

You can use any or all of these personal belongings.

But I would dispose/deploy the candle wax remains according to Hoodoo tradition: www.luckyojo.com/layingtricks.html

You could call the shop and have them make a special order mojo hand for you r virility

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”