Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Testimonials

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
Mezan
Re: MISC Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Testimonials

Unread post by Mezan » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:45 am

Hello everyone! I had been meaning to post some testimonials regarding the candles I have had set at MISC.
I think this would be good one to begin with. I ordered a Money Drawing candle to be placed at the altar in the MISC.
I was able to get the ending balance of my semester paid for thanks to this. I had thought there would be a problem transferring a loan from my upcoming (and final) semester, but there was none! It all went smoothly even though a financial aid officer had told me it was not likely. I got a nice refund check from the school. Keep in mind that this is still a loan, but I really needed the money to help pay for a procedure later on.

I have also noticed that I have been holding on to money much better. Don't get me wrong, I still shop and do things that I enjoy. I wouldn't say that I'm any more responsible with money since I ordered the candle. It just seems like it money lasts longer. When I estimate an amount in my checking account, there is more in there. It's great for a college student with little income. I wasn't Ramen-noodle-diet broke, but I wasn't doing so hot either. The same has been happening when I have cash on me. I will think I've spent most of it, but I find another ten or twenty somewhere in my purse, or in my wallet. This is interesting, because I didn't order a Money Stay With Me candle--it's a really nice additional boost.

Thank you so much for your products, and thanks to all of the candle servers at the MISC!
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:21 am

Thanks for posting, Mezan.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 am

"Ramen-noodle-diet broke" :) great post...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:18 pm

OMG you guys roooock!!

I requested the Victory and Crown of Success to be lit by Katrina and Karen, for my daughter's team. They won the right to go to a USA competition.. I explained to Karen and Katrina about the situation, that I want them to win first place title, and they recommended those 2 candles mentioned above, and I agreed. Well, before those few days of the competition, despite some few issues, I picked up on signs like, "I have a feeling this is our year", we're going to win first place, but I didn't want to get my hopes up too high. Competition day comes, they perfomed great, competition was tight. But OMG:

NOT ONLY DID THEY WIN FIRST PLACE, WHICH THE TEAM NEVER WON EVER!!
BUT OUR OTHER 2 YOUNGER TEAMS, ALSO WON FIRST PLACE TITLE!! THAT WAS A HUGE SWEET BONUS!! :shock: WE WERE SOO PROUD OF ALL OF THEM

We were simply elated, it was an awesome day for us.

The talented staff at MISC are the best! You guys are not to be messed with :D I'm putting in another candle lighting service tomorrow for myself !!!

LovelyLove

Unread post by LovelyLove » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Over the last month, I have requested 5 candles to be lit for me in the church.

I had seriously become hopeless in my six months attempt of Working on my target alone. Well I had decided that this would be my last try. I decided to give my work til the end of the year and if it didnt manifest, I would accept Gods grace and move on.

Well I even before the candle report arrived I have got better news! I had been hearing from my target on a regular basis as our relationship was prior to our break up, I knew something was up and I was right. I received confirmation from him that he has been trying to end things with the woman he was involved in but she wouldn't give and finally he told her that he is still in love with me and that I have always been special to him. After what seemed like forever, they are finally over!!! :)

I truly believe that the break-up candle I had set for me, along with the Mercury, St. Martha, and Love Me candle had a big influence on what has dramtically changed. I am so happy and he has been saying some of the things Ive been praying for and asking for in my petitions. Also ConjureMan Ali was a great help in my journey as well and I can never thank you all enough. Im very excited to see my candle reports especially since Ive already seen the outcome!

If anyone needs that extra push, strength, or confidence than order your candles and let them work their magic! Thanks again to the church staff at MISC!

LovelyLove

Unread post by LovelyLove » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:20 pm

I received my candle report today on the Break Up candle, :) and Carin stated "I'd have to say this relationship is finished." And I stated in my previous post, it sure is! ;) Thank you Carin for reading my candle and all who helped this process run smoothly. I needed the extra help and I got it with 100% success! Thanks again, Im ordering more this weekend.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 pm

LovelyLove: Thank you for sharing you experiences. They will be great for new members to read and feel good about the candle service! It was fun reading along with you as your situations progressed! Very nice.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:10 pm

I love the MISC candle services too! When you go up to the church you can just feel the power and mojo behind the candles that have been lit with loving and devoted attention. So awesome!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

barat

Unread post by barat » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:20 am

Thank you so much most especially to Mother Katrina for your great work! My petition was answered! My husband got the job!..
Reading on all the candles were so right and accurate!..

barat

Unread post by barat » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:33 am

Thank you Mother Katrina for always ready and available to answer my questions!...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:12 am

Wonderful! Thanks for the testimonial and kind words.

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Nolongerhere

Unread post by Nolongerhere » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:19 am

The LM candle service is very accurate in their divination's I have found. Always worth listening to :)

I had a huge success with the St. Expedite candle they set for me also - I asked for a specific amount of money & it came through the post... No joke... A letter with a check... From the Government saying I over paid my taxes. This was out of the blue & unexpected and was the amount I asked for. (This candle was set a few months back from the date of me posting this - but the result came through maybe three or four weeks after lighting, which for the amount needed was very fast and a true miracle/blessing.)

So this is a huge thank you to St. Expedite - But one cannot forget the workers at MISC, as I'm not allowed to burn candles unattended in my room, without them vigils would be a no no & to be honest they must have a wonderful relationship with the spirits they work with & call upon in their workings.

Very handy to have a trusty candle service with accurate divination reports on the candles, amazing ingredients & an obvious special link to the Divine.

Blessings.
Thank you St. Expedite

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Thank you so much for the speedy and wonderful candle reads. It is a pleasure to be served by such wonderful people. I trust you.
Thank you so much, you are appreciated.

Sincerely,
JackieLove (Karen)

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Thanks for the emergency light MISC! I got the job!

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:33 am

Thank you Brother Lou for the wonderful candle report. And very much thank you for helping me understand it better when I called.
Your kindness is much appreciated and you knowledge is astounding. A million thanks. :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 pm

It is great to see that Lou Florez is helping with the candle setting and readings now at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church! What a winning match...
Joseph Magnuson

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:43 am

Yes, Joseph! I really enjoyed the reading from him and the conversation!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:21 pm

I am very happy I got to meet and speak with him, even briefly, and take his class at the last Lucky Mojo Workshop Weekend. Good times.
Joseph Magnuson

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:04 pm

This is more to do with Missionary Independent but I had a Road Opener done to get me a 10 dollar or more paying job, preferabley with the local drawbridges.

Now what's happened is I got promoted at my job and am making $9.00 an hour now. This isn't exactly what I wanted but trust me you do not hear me complaining. The position will look nice on my resume and due to the position I'm all but guaranteed a bonus every quarter and other honors (also good for the resume)!

So yes thank you Lucky Mojo! May not be what I wanted but it is just what I needed.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:28 pm

There you go....

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 am

I love reading success stories! Thank you for posting this for us, Negi. Continued success to you.
Joseph Magnuson

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Thank you Misc for my Miracle Healing candle service. My son had a successful removal of his tonsils and adenoids. He was back to his normal self three days later when they told me it would take a week. The doctor mentioned that the surgery was unusually easier than most because his tonsils were extra large and visible that day. My son never had a problem with large tonsils!

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:01 am

The candle burning service is one of THE best things I've seen. Right now I have a massive issue and have just started the first of three candle spells to deal with it.

I love this service, no questions, no lectures just tell my issue give the cash and it is handled ( Like all prayers it may not be answered as I like but it has yet to truly fail me!)

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:28 am

I've used the service many times over the past few years and I cannot recommend using it highly enough, it's always my first port of call.

Don't let the price fool you because this service is extremely effective, I have used it to find new love and a steady job after 4yrs of looking, 2 weeks after receiving the candle report I got an interview for a job and beat close to 100 applicants, even though I had no experience at all in the job!

I'll use MISC candle service for as long as I'm able, and I strongly recommend those who have not yet tried it to go for it, you'll be surprised!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:48 am

Thank you, gbenson, for sharing your success with the forum readers. It is always nice to read these testimonials. Continued luck to you!
Joseph Magnuson

PatrickT

Unread post by PatrickT » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi everyone! So, I'm not sure if this fits in or not, but I just thought it was really interesting! Ok, so, I bought a ROAD OPENER CANDLE, to be burned at the chapel's alter for myself, as I wanted to use the time until my order arrived to its full, to open my life and generally relieve me of bad luck. I did it yesterday. So, I got my receipt, but no kinda "oh, it's burning now," or "it's up and ready to go," which I wasn't expecting anyway. So, I'm not actually sure the candle was lit when this happened, but I'd definitely taken the time to state my intents and wishes while making my petition, which focused my expectations into eight or nine lines of very BOLD script! So, just went on Facebook to find that a guy I truly liked is moving to Korea. The exact date, I have no clue, but from the looks of things, he's getting the HELL outta dodge in the near future! Now, this guy is truly beautiful, and the crush I had on him was an all encompassing mighty SPLURGE of energy. I'll like him a full two years in March - which is the month he mentioned he'd be leaving. Weird... This guy is .... ugh, I am going to lie on my deathbed, look my true love straight in the eye and say "you're no whats-his-name." Think German, think feminine features, think GOOD GOD! The crush turned my world upside down, and it made each day exciting and hectic, leaving no room for the reasonable thought that this guy was, in fact, straight, and had a girlfriend. These two years have been waking to thoughts of him - just little "I wonder how he's doing," or "if anyone he meets ever reminds him of me" or "if anyone tells him a story I told him once" - and falling asleep to him as well. I just think its weird that I look at his page - even though I do ... often - to find him leaving the country, right after I ask better things to come into my life - namely, a job in Galway City, where he currently lives.
I'm also not going to lie - I had fully intended to work a few tricks on him, to test the waters to see if he was entirely devoted to his sexuality. Nothing cruel, just a little persuasion to look for different things. If doggy collars and myself factored in, I think that's really his own prerogative...
Seeing people wishing him goodbye and organizing his going away party, it was uncomfortable, and I did have a little shortness of breath, but I kinda thought, "Is this it? Am I, like, free now? Has this guy been holding me back?" I confess - I have actually admitted to my friend that I would prefer to spend a night talking to this German guy, than spend a night kissing and,or getting jiggy with any of my other crushes. When I crush, I crush for life, so it seems.
I also had the urge to make my first post on this forum, telling people what had happened, and maybe getting a little feedback. I don't know whether to forget him a little each day, or will him to stay. Its never clear-cut with this guy - he's just too beautiful. TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR KOREA!
Love, Patrick. Who loves a German guy. Mwah.

angel4decale

Unread post by angel4decale » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi Patrick, I'm in no way a professional, but I think maybe you should do some cut and clear, cleansing and healing works and add a st expedite candle too. I would not try to effect his free will, If I were you I would work on myself right now so that I could have a clear path to find someone who will want me without persuasin and from the beginning. You seem to be a person with a lot of love to give, and I would hate to see that light in you burn out and you miss that perfect person because you didn't work on yourself first. I pray everything goes great for you and you reach your happiest potential.

Unread post by Newbie » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Patrik,
Very sweet.
It is easy to do a cut and clear but there are many lovers who would rather live alone in the thoughts and memories of their beloved rather than cut and clear and go looking for another mate.

But that sample is very less and hence so many suggestions for cut and clear.

Some relationships are just that.. beautiful memories and can never ever be replaced by anything/anyone else.

You need not cut and clear everybody that you are madly in love with BUT can't be with. You can keep them in your heart and on your mind as long as it takes to naturally outgrow them, which will be never if it really is love.

Such feelings for one particular person are divine and you need not cut and clear him away.

Regards.

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Thank you so much Katrina, Lou, and all other candle setters. I love and really appreciate your candle interpretations.
I love your suggestions. Thank you so much! You guys help me to go on the correct path.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:05 am

They are truly wonderful workers.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:15 am

I wanted to share a candle report I received for a memorial candle set for my brother who died a year ago. As you all know its hard to lose a loved one, I was very close to my little brother and still remember how he loved white flowers and how he loved to wear white. He was very sensitive and had been bullied as a child, I remember whopping up on some kids who bullied my brother until my Grandfather told me that wasn't the best way to handle things. When we moved to a ranch things got better for him, he had a natural gift with animals that stayed with him throughout his life.
When he died I had been in shock about his death for a year, I couldn't even speak of it much.
On the anniversary of his death I contacted the candle ministry and they set a candle for him. This morning I received one of the most stunning reports, Miss Dani told me the candle had been lit and it burned steadily, she said that a piece of a white flower had attached itself to the candle during the burning of the candle and that meant my brother heard my wish to let him know how much I loved him. Nobody except me and my Grandfather who died many years ago, knew how my brother adored white flowers.
This was a direct communication from my brother that he heard me. There is no doubt in my mind he spke to me through the candle lighting.
I can't thank Miss Dani enough for putting my heart at ease. I feel such an enormous sense of relief.The grief I have felt for a year has now been lifted.
My heart felt thanks go out to Miss Dani and to the Missionary Spiritual Church and to all of the beautiful candle readers. You are all bright healing lights to others.
Love & Blessings
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Thu May 16, 2013 12:53 pm

It's so nice to hear everyone's glowing reviews of the candle lighting at the church! Once I get my reading from Conjureman Ali, I will definitely be setting up a candle lighting based on what he recommends :)

remi

Unread post by remi » Mon May 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Thank you to the folks at the MISC for being so patient with me. xD I have no idea how many phone calls I've made to them asking if my candle has been lit and asking all kinds of questions... in any case, thank you so much for doing what you do and sending such wonderful reports. :)
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Thank you to all the candle servers at MISC! The Steady Work candle I had set for me, while visiting Lucky Mojo on June 1, is done and I received my report last week. It was amazingly accurate, and the work was done before I even got the report -- the burn was clean, and there would be no problems except as indicated by a single tiny piece of herb that clung to the side of the candle, which they said would represent a small and very surmountable obstacle prior to my getting the job. This was exactly what happened -- the pre-employment physical company screwed up and ordered an incorrect test, so I had to return to get the right one. That was it! A minor inconvenience, and I now I am working TWO jobs, not just one, both of which started in the last month while the candle was working. Thank you again to the MISC and the candle servers! Thank you to St Martha who has done quite a lot for me in the past four weeks of my first nine-week novena to her.

Mary Thomson
HRCC Student #1398
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:51 pm

I just received my first candle report (literally just now) from MISC. It was incredibly detailed. From the time I paid to the report, it was 10 days. I didn't call in, email to anything after I paid. I just paid, knew they'd handle it and let it go. I did think about calling today, but then it showed up. :D

I already have ordered another candle to be lit that I did 3 days ago. I'm so excited! Thank you so much for the the amazing services that you have here. It's a wonderful boost to any work I do alone.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Hello, Unbound,
Yes! I always encourage folks to get "back-up" candles while doing their own spells.
You're doing a GREAT job!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! There are many wonderful teachers here, you among them.

I just had to say thank you to MISC again for their amazing services (before I go order 2 more lights lit, LOL).

I ordered an emergency light lit because I needed to get my hands on the Uncrossing kit ASAP. I asked that somehow it would be made up, sent out and I would receive it by a certain day. Instead, I found an authorized LM reseller that had the kit in stock close to me and I was able to pick it up today and will start it tomorrow before dawn. That's before the date I was even asking for when I had the candle lit. In fact, by the date I originally asked to receive the kit, I will be almost finished with the work - INCREDIBLE.

I know I said this before (above, in fact), but I mean it when I say that when you set a light, start a spell etc., that you have to do it and let it go. The when and the how isn't for you to concern yourself with. When you let it go, it will come much faster and the surprise is truly a joy. And who doesn't love surprises?

And Miss Cat, thank you again for this amazing service.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:27 pm

So I just purchased my first light to be set at MISC, literally about half hour ago. And a strange feeling came over me. The strongest good vibes I've felt in awhile, I felt confident in my choice of candle, felt confident with my petition (probably the best I've written) and felt an overwhelming sense of relief. Like I knew I made the right choice by coming here and I was in good hands. Am I imagining things or has this happened to anyone else?! Everything just felt 'good'...like an 'aha!' moment times a 100. And that's not my normal reaction when I purchase something I never purchased (especially online) I don't normally purchase services either, I prefer to purchase the items & do it myself. But I felt 'drawn' to the MISC. So I'm curious if this 'feeling' has occurred to anyone else after their purchase??

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:09 pm

Yes I used other products prior to me finding Lucky Mojo and when I found this site I knew I found the real deal. I have never looked back. I love their products, the high quality and authentic recipes. Iv had candles set by them and had great feed back. Iv also used AIRR readers for candles setting with great feedback. While on the site, order some products and get to know the products first hand, the oils will amaze you, I love walking into a room with a candle dressed in a LM oil!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:08 pm

j82 I've purchased their products before, Love Me glass encased candle, Love Me Oil & Sachet powder, and Florida Water....but never had them set a light for me. I just know I made the right choice, it was the weirdest feeling ever....and I'm really iffy about having others do work for me, I just felt overwhelming feeling of confidence. Even my petition seemed to flow (usually I sit & think awhile before I write a petition), this time it just came out of thin air & it was perfect. I'm looking forward to more purchases now. And the results from the candle burn.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:35 pm

I'm very happy with the Reversing Vigil that MISC did for me. It backed up my work very nicely.
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:38 pm

I just had soem more excellent work done on my behalf from MISC, bless you all :)
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:33 am

Thanks AlyssaH! We love what we do!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:56 am

What if i never received my candle report?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, ineika1,

E-mail them with your order number.

I imagine that was a computer glitch. Sorry that this happened to you. But I'm sure they will fix this problem immediately

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:36 am

Can i email them with my email or name? I dont have my order # this was like a month ago i ordered :(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:13 am

Hello, ineika1,

Yes, send them your name and all information that you have.

Or, you can most certainly call them.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:17 pm

Hi ineika1, as Miss Aida said send us what you have. Your name and email address is actually the best option because we can search the quickest.

And make sure that you check your spam folder, some times candle reports get stuck in there.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Thank you candle servers for all of the work you do and for putting up with me.

Ericho

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Thank you so much to Lupita and Miss Phoenix. Lupita for dressing, fixing and praying over my court case and St. Expedite candles. Also thank you to Miss Phoenix for the detailed candle burning reports :)
The candle burning service I requested was a back up for my own work here at home. To everyone there at the Missionary Independant Church I say a big thank you very much.

More work is required as Ms Phoenix said but the outcome will be favourable for my friend and his children, I feel it and I have full faith in my work and of that of the Church. Now to organise more candles to be set for my friend :)
Much love
Angie :)
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:25 am

Ok so I just got my report and it is dead on. I had a adam and eve candle lit on the altar and my report said it burned steadily and clear but at the bottom of the glass there was some resistance due to past issues. OMG!!!!!!! Ive been posting on this forum about that it s just AMAZING. My husband has told me that it's the past so Im now going to get a reconciliation candle lit with some love me oil and stay with me and follow me boy. Although Im craving for a night of crazy sex but I'll focus on the relationship before I jump into that. And wait for sachets to come. I want to thank Katrina for putting up with me calling. I also want to thank her for offering me to call back once I place my order. It shows that she is very empathetic to my situation and understands the anxiousness and anxiety behind it. So I love you guys.

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:35 pm

I know lately Ive been posting alot to the forum. I just wanted to share my experience thus far and to hopefully give someone that extra inspiration they need. 5 days ago or so my husband was asking for a divorce once again. Today i received my candle report which burned steadily but at the bottom it had some resistance due to past issues. So I immediately called up the church and spoke with Katrina to give me some insight. So Im now burning in runs a reconciliation candle with love me oil and I believe stay with me. As we were sitting down my husband says ive been thinking maybe we just need to separate. Whuch in my eyes shows some movement he told me to give him my mind later which I will after some days pass with my candle burning. Have faith and never lose hope these people and these products are so amazing.

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:21 pm

queenofheart,

Update: my husband has stopped the divorce and we are back on track. I also want to say that my husbands family is now on board also this all happened on day 3 thank you so much to Miss Aida and the church

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello, queenofheart

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Congratulations QueenOfHeart!
I just wanted to post another thank you for the MISC candle servers. I just purchased my 3rd 3 candle run & I can say that the Good Luck products are definitely underrated. I can feel when the Good Luck candles are going, & sure enough a week or two later I'll get my candle report via email. This is a wonderful service that MISC offers & having candles lit by MISC servers has helped me through some very tough times. I think having the corresponding oil on hand also gives that work a nice boost as well. Blessings to you all! <3
HRCC Student #1989

LAgurl517

Unread post by LAgurl517 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:47 pm

I just wanted to check on here really quick -- does the petition need to be in depth? It only gives you space for 200 characters, and there weren't any character count, so I just wrote a one sentence thing with my intent's full name but no DOB or anything.
Should I email the church and give them more info?

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:38 pm

LAgurl517,

You could email or call them, but 200 characters should be plenty of room to add in the D.O.B & name. I use abbreviations & leave off periods, & etc. if I need to. Example: "I'm happy w/ Joe Blow (5-17-1978) Our love is strong & unbreakable, Amen!"
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello, LAgurl517 ,

Your petition is your command (Like AlyssaH said):

"Andy Gracia (birthdate ) will marry Miss Aida"(birthdate )

"Jane Doe and John Doe will break up"

Anotnio Bandersas birthdate ) wiil come to Miss Aida"birthdate )
HRCC Graduate #1631

LAgurl517

Unread post by LAgurl517 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Thank you for your response :)

OK so this is what I wrote:

" For (target full name) to forgive and get over any hang ups and love me only "

What do you think?
I also sent in a pic of him via email.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Hello, LAgurl517 ,

Looks good!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”