Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:53 am

maac74,

If the other candles are used to break them up then yes keep it with those candles. IF the other work is different then no keep the jar elsewhere. Traditional was to keep it by the toilet.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss S

Unread post by Miss S » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:36 pm

Hi there,

Can I use banishing oil when anointing my ex and his current gf's candles?

Thanks

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi maac74,

You don't want to mix negative work with any of the benevolent work you have going on your altar. If the purposes of the work are at odds with each other, you will want to work them in separate locations. Good luck!
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello, Miss S ,

I wouldn't use that on his candle if you want him back.

You want their relationship to break up? Then use Break up products: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss S

Unread post by Miss S » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:09 am

Hi,

I wasn't that clear. I put return to me oil on my candle and love me oil. Then I put on his front side the same oils I used. I carved my name on my candle and his on his own (both candles are red, have pictures, our names and birthdates under them ). Then on the backside of his candle, I put banishing oil and hot foot oil. I won't be able to get the break up oil on time and where I will be moving won't allow me to practice much. Then on his current gf (black candle, name carved, photo placed under her candle with name and birthdate) I put the banishing oil and hot foot oil on the back of her candle. I don't have a kerosene lamp so I am using a red altar candle and snuff it once I am done working on the candles since it's going to be for 7 days. Is this right? Or should I let that red vigil candle completely burn??

I'm going to work on it later this evening for day 2. However, I think I am going to add a white candle for a future mate and anoint it with attraction oil for her.

Thanks for all your replies, I appreciate it :-)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Hello, Miss S ,

Am wondering why you only put it ion the back side of hers?

On his candle, I would have written her name on the part that had the banishing and the hot foot.

Also, I would continue the moving candle spell for the entire week

Good luck with your spell

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss S

Unread post by Miss S » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:04 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I put it on the back of her candle because I thought that is what you are suppose to do for the breakup spell. Well, I read it on the forums so I hope I am doing it right?

I put banishing oil on the back of his candle and her candle. Their candles are back to back. HIs candle (front part) is facing me and mine is facing his. I have the come to me oil and attraction oil on mine and his too.

So I should carve her name on the backside of his candle along with the banishing oil and hotfoot too?? I added a white candle for her future mate so that she can be happy.

Last night all of our candles were dancing a lot. Mine and his candle (facing each other) had running tears. Her candle had running tears on the back side. As if she is trying to cling onto him. Her future mate also had some running tears. I am looking forward to watch how this goes.

Thanks Miss Aida! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:29 pm

Hello, Miss S,

Although you did this correctly, I am a little leery of the candles not being clearly defined (as the human figural candles are).

That is my only reservation about how you are doing this.

I would have just used the banishing on the entire candle representing her. And come to me on his (as you move it closer to your candle).

But, it may just work the way that you did it.

Keep us posted, please.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss S

Unread post by Miss S » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:11 pm

Thanks Miss Aida,

I wanted to use the figural candles but won't have the private space. I have our pictures underneath each candle so I am staying positive about it. I dreamt of my ex the day after I started the work but I can't remember the dream exactly. I do remember us talking in it.

I am also doing the feces spell on her. I have been smudging myself with sage, however, I am wondering if I should be taking a hyssop bath everyday or until I finish everything. Any recommendations?

Will keep you all posted!

Miss S

Unread post by Miss S » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:01 pm

I hope I am posting this in the right section. I am working on a break up spell. I read that you could place a knife or scissors to symbolize them not returning to one another. Is it okay if I use a pair of scissors and knife? or is that too much?

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, Miss S ,

That's perfectly fine!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss S

Unread post by Miss S » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:56 pm

I don't know where to ask this question and in sorry for posting it here.

I'm doing a break spell with vigil candles, I have my picture under one candle and his under the other. I'm getting a bit concerned because of the candles burn down completely...won't it also burn the photos??? I don't want a fire in my home. Any tips?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Hello Miss S,

Set the candles on some kind of large flat holder and the petition under that holder. Though I have never had a candle burn my petition just from sitting under it myself.

Peace~

Nathen

jaries

Unread post by jaries » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:46 am

Hello Everyone!

I have two questions regarding the lucky Mojo Break UP Spell...

1. I don't have anything personal belonging to the girl whom I am trying to get away from my boyfriend, whom I am trying to get back together with. Is it ok to just use their first names?

2. After I complete the jar with all the ingredients, do I dispose this bottle as mentioned in the instructions after the 7-day period of the candle lighting? If not when?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:01 pm

Hello, jaries ,

Yes, you can use her first name. You can also use her first name and add: ....and all rivals"

And yes, you dispose of everything once the candle is finished. Dispose of all remains when the spell is completed.

Wishing you great success with your spell

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:58 pm

The instructions for the bottle state that I can bury it in a graveyard. My question is, would it be a good idea to bury the bottle on the grave of a loved one (specifically my father who passed away last year)? Or should I bury the bottle on an unknown person's grave? I wasn't sure if it was better or worse to bury it on a loved one's grave since you're asking for the breakup of a relationship.

And just to make sure...it is okay to bury the bottle in a graveyard if I'm wanting to keep one of the people in the bottle close to me, right? Out of all the disposal methods listed for the bottle, the graveyard seemed like the best choice for me, but I only want the other woman to go away and not my guy.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:12 pm

Hello, Nethaera ,

That would be TERRIFIC. Just ask your Father to break them up and bring te target back to you.

It's all good!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nethaera

Unread post by Nethaera » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Thank you so much, Miss Aida!

Merienda

Unread post by Merienda » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:21 pm

I revcieved the break up kit yesterday to break up an ex and this woman. They aren't in a relationship but they've slept together and are romantically interested in one another.

The kit came with goofer dust. I don't want to harm my ex and goofer dust talks about death on the packet. Is it still okay to use in the little bottle? Hopefully in this spell it only means death of their relationship?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi Merienda,

That's exactly what it means, but if you feel uneasy about using it you can just leave it out.

Good luck.

AfroLatina

Unread post by AfroLatina » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:05 pm

Hi everyone! So I just got my break up kit (YES!!) and have a quick question. So I know you need a personal concern from each party, from the man I have his hair, but the closet thing that I have to the woman is her picture. However, she sent me an email awhile ago saying "XXX is a free man now, have at it, he's all yours"...I was wondering if I could use that? I mean she did say it herself so... ;)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:12 pm

AfroLatina ,

the photo is a better personal concern then the email text so I would go with that, but definetly use her words in the work and prayer and say as you said he is free etc to support the work. In the jar you want her and him because the items in the jar will effect them and cause discord and fighting and a break up.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

flames_dancer

Unread post by flames_dancer » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 am

Hi everyone I have a couple of quick questions please,I am doing this kit,vinegar jar and bottle I have read the posts but there are different answers,just to be clear when you want the person back should the goofer be added,or can it just be added in her petition in the bottle,or can it symbolize death of the relationship,I don't want to harm him,can I add it with that intention?
The break up petitions can I fold his towards me since want him back or do I fold it away? I saw cats new petition book and will be getting it in next order!

I didn't order hotfoot in my order so going to place a new one now,I am confused about it as when to do it,do you start hotfoot after they have separated to get her away,or in conjunction with break up work,because if they are not broken up fully isn't there a chance he would follow if she left..what products can prevent that?
Thanks a mill.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:28 am

Hello, flames_dancer ,

I personally do not use Goofer Dust in my break up jars just to be safe. Some people do it and state their intentions but, am I not comfortable mixing it in with someone that I want.

Yes, hot foot her after the break up. No, I doubt he would follow her. But, you could always perform a moving candle spell and get her away and bring him closer to you.

A good moving candle spell picture is here: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And I would fold them away from you.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Gothbreed

Unread post by Gothbreed » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:14 am

Thank you for your reply. Can you please tell me if for the break up spell kit I will need anything personal of his or a picture of the couple?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Hello, Gothbreed,

You can perform the spell without them. But, the more that you have, the stronger the spell!

Wishing you great success with your spell

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

allineedislove

Unread post by allineedislove » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:34 pm

Finally I got the break up spell kit. yay. by the way I'm not sure where I can perform it.
I share a room and bathroom so I don't really have a privacy. Any ideas? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Hello, allineedislove,

That's a tough question.

Can you rent a storage unit?

Can you find a place in a wooded area that you can go to everyday?
HRCC Graduate #1631

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi there,

After 8 months of working in returning my ex to me, I can say now that we have reconciled and back together. Without knowing at the time he confessed to me that he had been praying and asking God that if I was the woman for him to remove the person he was with and to bring me back to him. He knew that the person he was with was not the "one" for him. He told me that the night before when I reached out to him by email, he had been praying and specifically asked god to hear back from me if i we were meant to be together, when he saw my email next morning, he knew right away that God had answered his prayer. I had also been praying that night before I sent the email to him, that if he was the one I would know if we were meant to be together by reconciling us.

Now we have reconciled and working towards to a new start. (thanks god I didn't had to use the IS, I was trying at all cause not to avoid using it and I didn't use it after all) However, the woman that he was previously seeing while we were apart for no more than 6 months moved in with him. They broke up in good terms and she moved out 2 weeks ago, but this weekend she asked him if she could come and get the rest of her stuff and if she could stay few "weeks" because she has a follow up with a doctor already schedule before then ended their relationship. She lives in a different state and its about 5-6 hr. drive. He agreed thinking it would be easy, but last night he told me that things are very awkward and he feels very uncomfortable having her there and wants her to leave. He doesn't want to be rude or mean, but he said he will talk to her about it. He knows that she is going to try to talk and see if they can work it out and she has been acting sad and trying to make him feel bad. I am super worried that she is staying for that long. I want her out asap.

I have done a black 7 vigil candle and added hoot foot oil and goofer dust. But I am thinking on doing a separation spell with two red adam and eve candles, and a black eve candle with scissors between. I am not going to do the 7 days but i will burn it on one night. I would like to know if this is the right approach for her to leave his house and never come back with another excuse. Or if I should do a black skull candle and asked her to leave now his house. I only have her first name, he told me his last name but couldn't catch it right and I don't want to keep asking questions about her, I want to show I am being supportive and understanding instead of making drama and making him feel more stress. We got back a week ago, and I don't want to ruin all of it again by being mad at him. I am not able to visit his house just yet since he would like to have the rest of her stuff out first.

Questions:

Should I do the adam and eve candle for both of us and the black eve spell?
What are the herbs I can use for this?
I have all the LM oils for us (stay with me, love me, dixie) and for her (hoot foot, separation, confusion, break up).
Or should I work the black skull candle instead? using poppy sees, and what else I can add to make her get out of his house asap.

Thanks much for taking the time reading and replying.

Maac74

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello, maac74,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Wow, reconciliation is so difficult and you did it! So very proud of you!

Hey, why not do both spells? Why are you limiting yourself to one? I'd do both and hit her good and hard. The black adam and eve and the ones for you. And the skull candle.

Herbs? Here's a quick guide to herbs: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Anyway, since you are so good with reconciliation, I believe that you can really hit hard and good with your powers!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you for the congrats!!! I feel very blessed. I followed my intuition last night and asked my spirit guides about the work and as you have suggested, they guide me to do both last night at midnight. The vigil skull is burning really good, and the eve black candle I did last night burned really quick, both adam and eve red candles (which is me and my guy) burned good and equal. Should I throw the remains of the black eve on a crossroad? I have bury ours in my yard.

Thank you for all the help, you have guide me also providing me with awesome suggestions on previous posts!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:00 am

Hello maac74,

You could toss it into a crossroads. Or if there is a river near you throw them in there to carry em far away!

Peace~

Nathen

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:33 am

Thank you Nathen!

majectic41

Unread post by majectic41 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:36 pm

i was reading over the spell and it says to do it over a seven day duration...... My question is can it be altered and instead of burning the candle for seven days can it be burned down overnight.... I live in a house that frowns on magic and they go away on the weekends which gives me the perfect time to do magic.... I know a couple that are COMPLETELY wrong for eachother and need them apart extreamely fast....

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Hi majectic41,

Welcome to the forum. When you have a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Please do a search of the forum before starting a new topic. You can use the little search box in the upper right hand corner. We already have a thread on this subject, and moved your post to the appropriate location.

You should perform the spell according to the instructions provided in the kit. There is a reason you are to work the spell over seven days, otherwise you wouldn't be advised to do so. Taking short cuts isn't the answer. Find a spot to work privately without interference from your housemates and you should be fine.

Good luck.

majectic41

Unread post by majectic41 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:58 am

is there any place that you would suggest ..... i live with the one person i am using the break up spell for, the girl he is involved with is BAD news and she is using him... or do you have another suggestion or spell i can use that does not let off a scent, it is the scent that makes him aware that im doing spell work.... Miss Athena it is very important to me that this couple no longer is together and im running out of time, they seem to get closer as the days go by

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:14 pm

Hello, majectic41,

Some people will find a place in the park or in the woods to perform their spells.

Some people will rent a storage unit to perform their spells.

I can't imagine performing a spell does doesn't leave some sort of residual odors.

If you can't perform the spells, then it may be prudent to have a spellcaster perform them for you:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cardling

Unread post by Cardling » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:26 pm

I just received my breakup kit. I apologize if this has been answered, but i didn't find it anywhere.

I only want one of the parties to go away. She's still interested in me, but doesn't have the initiative to leave this other guy. Should I use the goofer dust and hot foot powder? Will that affect them both or just the other guy?

Also, is it important that I wait for the waning moon?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Hello, Cardling ,

The hotfoot is OK to use according to the instructions. I would hold off on the goofer dust.

Now, as far as the waning moon question: This depends on you and only you.

Every rootworker does things differently. BUT, for the purposes of the spell kit instructions, I would follow them to the letter for the very best way of casting the spell

Wishing you the best

take care.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cardling

Unread post by Cardling » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:25 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Just out of curiosity, why should I stick with the hot foot but hold off on the goofer dust?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Hello , Cardling

Don't Goofer your target.

Just the other party

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cardling

Unread post by Cardling » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:02 pm

Thanks. Another question if you don't mind....I was originally under the impression that I should treat this as a vinegar jar spell. My original plan was to add all of the ingredients, then add vinegar, then seal the jar and burn the candle on top. But now I'm realizing that the instructions say nothing about vinegar. Is there any reason that I should or shouldn't add vinegar to this particular spell?

Also, should I be burning the candle inside the jar or on the lid?

Thanks again!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Cardling ,

You could add a little vinegar to the jar.

But, personally, I would do what the instructions say to do
Two-Headed Doctor

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:51 pm

Hi all!
I'm new here, and I'm hoping not to step on any toes, so please be patient with me. I've admired Lucky Mojo from afar for over a year now, but never made the leap to getting involved. Now I feel as though a situation has arisen that I'd like some help with and I'm ready to get started!
Long story short, I had an off and on thing with this guy for about a year. Nothing serious, mostly due to the fact that I didn't want to get hurt so I kept myself very guarded. In August he "ghosted" on me, meaning that he just kind of disappeared from my life. He answers the occasional text, but I'm very much not the type to want to bother people, so I barely reach out. I do know that he was very interested in dating me at one point. Anyways, about a week or so after he pulled his Houdini disappearance, I find that he's just started dating someone who he just met (I knew most of the people he knew and she wasn't one of them). He doesn't know that I know about her, we've had a few platonic friendly chats a couple times since and he hasn't mentioned anything. Initially I was devastated, I felt I'd really blown an opportunity with a guy I was interested in because I was too shy or scared of being hurt to show my feelings. I thought, though, that if I just tried to remain positive and put on a brave face then it would reconcile itself. Two months later and it still hasn't, but my feelings haven't abated at all.
So I come to you all seeking advice. I feel guilty about it, but I also want (as selfish as it sounds) to get what I want as well because I'm pretty tired of feeling crummy about it. Also pretty tired of just sitting by and letting things happen to me, I want a slight bit more control over my life. I'd like to try a Breakup Spell Kit on the two of them to end their relationship, but it's been almost a month since I talked to him last, and slightly longer since I've seen him, so I have no personal items of his or ways of getting them if they're required, is this okay? Also, they've been together for two months, am I too late? Are there any other suggestions anyone has? Should I do another spell kit in addition to the breakup one to draw him back to me and if so which one works best with the Break Up kit? So many questions, I apologize!
One last question--as I mentioned before, I'm feeling pretty crummy about the situation, will my negative feelings and energies negatively impact the work I'm trying to do and if so, would it be better to hire someone to do it? Perhaps an outsider without a personal tie to the situation? I've read that strong personal emotions are good for spells, but I feel like mine can be very anxious and negative in regards to this situation, so I'm a bit concerned. Again, sorry about all the questions, I just want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly. Thanks in advance for all your help, you have no idea how much I appreciate it.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:02 am

Hello cactusrose.

I would recommend the break-up spell kit. You can use a picture of him for this.

I have done this myself, and was successful in doing so.

Here is the link for the Break-up spell Kit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

It is very normal to feel the way you are feeling in this situation. I would recommend using the spell kit.

Best of luck with your situation.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:28 am

Thanks Thomask I appreciate it! Would you suggest any other spell kit that might aid in drawing him back to me? I'm wondering if them breaking up would be enough or if I also have to spark his interest again as well. Is there one in particular that works well in conjunction with the Break Up kit? Again, thank you!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Hello cactusrose.

Put your focus and energy into the break-up spell kit first.

Then use the Follow Me Boy spell kit, after they have split up.

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

This has worked well with some of my clients

Best wishes to you my friend

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:51 pm

Again, thank you so much. One last question, and this may be a silly one, but is there any real timeline for when I can expect to see results? I know this will require a lot of patience on my part, which is someone I tend to struggle with, but how long should I expect to wait? Thank you!!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Hello cactusrose.

Wait for 3 days after for a sign. This will indicate how the work will go.

For me personally it can take up to 3 weeks for signs of movement.

The timeline varies on your intention and faith.

Don't rush this!!

Start the break-up spell during the Waning moon.

Then start the Follow me boy spell during the Waxing Moon.

Best of luck to you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:36 am

Hello cactusrose,

The general idea of WATCHING 3 days for signs, WAITING 3 weeks for movement and TRUSTING THE WORK 3 months for manifestation is intended solely as a guideline for your activities during that time. It is by no means a hard and fast rule of when your desires will come to pass.

Only Spirit knows how long a spell could take to work, if it is justified. You need to perform your spell, deploy it properly and walk away. When you entrust it to Spirit and don't obsess with it, you are in a better position to succeed. Patience is indeed very much needed here, so do your best to "set it and forget it".

Good luck.

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:34 am

Thank you! I just ordered the kit, I'm excited to get started. Does anyone have any tips for ways to kind of keep myself from worrying? As much as I attempt to remain calm and not think about it, I'm a worry wart at heart and I feel I have some deep seated negative emotions that I'm not even fully aware of which ultimately may keep me from being successful. One last thing, what am I looking for in terms of signs that it's working?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi cactusrose,

It's not easy to remain calm while waiting for your spells to work. Over time, it becomes easier I promise. But in the meantime, work with Tranquility and Cast Off Evil products on yourself to help you rid yourself of these negative tendencies. State your petition accordingly and you should start to feel less anxious.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

As for signs, they are very personal and sometimes they will show up when you're not even looking. Just keep an open mind and let Spirit take over.

Good luck.

love3
Newly Registered

Unread post by love3 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:33 am

Hey guys

I want to know the best route and im getting a spell kit for break up.

My fiance and i have beeen together for 6 years. No issues ever. Then along came this girl who he was friendly with. And she started seeing him as a potential of who shed wanna be with. This stuffs been going on for a year, and he has been nothing but rude to her. She refuses to get the hint

Now, a year later, i believe he is in some sort of relationship with her, although me and him talk and hang out everyday.

I want to break him up from her and let her go her ways. Ive done the vinegar jar with great results. Now im thinking of doing a break up spell kil and a moving candle spell.
Which should i do first?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:02 am

Hello, love3,

You can do both simultaneously.

See the picture on this page (middle lower right hand side): www.luckmojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

love3
Newly Registered

Unread post by love3 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:03 pm

I want to do the more powerful one first. I think I should start with the break up kit.

Ps i have hair from both parties :)

And photos of both. Would that be ok?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Hi love3,

Do what's in your heart. Your personal concerns are just fine.

Good luck.

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:03 am

Okay, I hope this doesn't sound like a silly question...

I'm working a Break Up Spell Kit right now on a couple. My ultimate goal is to free him from someone who he has said he is only with out of responsibility with the hope that afterward, he will be open to me.

I keep my altar that I'm using for breakup/crossing work in my closet so others don't see it and I do my work in my closet as well. Because I'm burning Break Up Incense, my clothes in my closet smell like the scent.

Will this negatively affect MY interactions with him? I mean, my intent is obviously to break the two of them up... but could having that scent even associated with me turn out to be an obstacle?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:38 pm

Hello itgirl92

You should be ok.

Give it a few days and see if you work is progressing, if so you are ok.

Best of wishes to you.

Reason: curiosity

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:55 pm

Hello itgirl92,

I would not be performing break up work involving incense around my own clothing or objects I wear. Even though the intention of your spells is not to break him up from you, you are infusing your clothes with those negative energies.

I would wash them with Jinx Killer bath crystals in the rinse cycle (or dry clean them then smoke them in Jinx Killer incense) before wearing them, especially if you will be around your target.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-jinx-killer.html

Good luck.

Cardling

Unread post by Cardling » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:25 pm

I have a question about the instructions.

I'm supposed to work the candle over seven days. Do I assemble the jar first or on the last day? Do I burn the candle in the jar or on the jar?

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”