Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello, lee,

If you're afraid to work with Santisima Muerte, then why not work with St Martha the Dominator?

Find info here (the page that Miss cat wrote): www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html

And find the subforum about her here: working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462.htm

Wishing you success with your work

Take care

Eternal_Moonlight
Forum Member

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:33 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! Tomorrow will mark the 9th day. I'll look for signs in 3 days and wait for movement in 3 weeks after that (I read your link, it was helpful) I will be patient. However, what should I do with the candle glass left over? Is it all right if I leave an offering in the glass like chocolate, or a cigar and leave it at a crossroad for La Santisima or just recycle it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:58 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight ,

If this were me, I'd recycle it

Take care

lee
Forum Member

Unread post by lee » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:06 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, I have been working with saints for long. months back I started working with St. martha too..
But few days back I came across Santa muerte, and really felt I should work with her. I'm not scared to work with her...but I found many diffrent prayers on with h er...and not a particular right way...to petition her. If anyone could guide me where I can really find her prayers to follow it would be great help...and also...can I work with her while working with other saints??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello, lee ,

For more on Santisima Muerta see http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html There is also information here on the forums. If you go up to the top right of the page there is a search box. If you type in her name it will direct you to more places she is mentioned than in this thread.

If you are working with other Saints for other things, then that would be acceptable.

Although this is just my preference (and others may do it differently), I would not share the altar

Wishing you the best

lee
Forum Member

Unread post by lee » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:12 am

Thank you Miss Aida.
i have been going through the post and makes it more interesting to me. i should soon start to petition her.

Eternal_Moonlight
Forum Member

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:34 am

Hello all. I haven't been on LM in a while. Now is a good time as ever. Earlier, maybe I think in September, I did a 9 day candle spell with Santa Muerte. Since I didn't see any results (signs/movement/anything) I moved on after a couple of weeks to petition Saint Martha. Anyway, I had a strange dream and there was a woman, black woman sitting around some people. She told me I can't help you and that I should see La Flaca.

Later in the week, I dreamed I saw a skeleton wearing a black robe coming towards me, embracing me. The second time, the skeleton had a red robe and embraced me.

I'm a bit nervous now. I am not asking for a dream interpretation. Just from someone's experience is this a sign that I'm in trouble or I need protection? I didn't do anything to upset the spirit - but I am just nervous.

Help ease my anxiety if you can.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Hello, Eternal_Moonlight ,

It sounds like a good sign to me.

I would light a candle to her and thank her for visiting you

take care

magicmurphy
Forum Member

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Eternal_Moonlight --

Oh, wonderful... there's nothing like a big hug from Santa Muerte. I used to dream frequently of her cradling me in her armbones.

I'd add an offering to her as well. :)

Best,
Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Eternal_Moonlight,

That is a very powerful dream! You are favored by her!

I love how in the dream she mentioned La Flaca!

Yes, give her an offering of thanks.

Many Blessings!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Eternal_Moonlight
Forum Member

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:02 pm

Okay, I will make an offering. What shall I offer her and when? I had a dream where she came to me again, so I better do it soon. =)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Eternal_Moonlight,

Please read the post the I wrote to you: light a candle

Eternal_Moonlight
Forum Member

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:39 am

Thank you Miss Aida as always. I offered her a light today (white vigil candle with her image on it). I thanked her for visiting me and offered her a clear glass of fresh water. I have to say this is the first Saint that actually visited me with such a strong presence.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:02 pm

Eternal_Moonlight,

Good job!!!

bettingonthemuse
Forum Member

Unread post by bettingonthemuse » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi there!
I'm a long time Lucky Mojo reader and purchaser. I started working with several items. I did 2 runs of the Intranquil Spirit which gave me movement with a sign at 3 days and full movement at 3 weeks. We were able to spend a few days conversing and went on a short Saturday trip for two weeks but since then his need for my financial obligates have seemed to be his only motivation to come back to our home or to see him in a different place.

I tried Patchouli work while waiting for my Lucky Mojo Return & Reconciliation Honey Jar Kit to arive. During those runs we were communicating daily through chat and I started to feel a little better about the situation. We are both still paying for a house that he moved out after our break up.

I don't know how it happened but I stubmled on Santasima Muerte on Lucky Mojo's page and I felt strongly that she wil be the one for my situation. I started my novena at Midnight on Sunday and offered her water. Tonight for Monday I provided her a shot glass of chocolate irish cream, two cherries, and two apple slices and a pinch of chewing tobacco in a cup.

Before and after each cast I prayed to her humbly my wishes and the result I really want which is to have him return humbly at my feet and at my side. I am not fearful of the obsessive manner that may come at this point in time. We were building our life together and he left to pursue girls who don't even have their life in order. His issues with me were trivial such as crumbs hitting floors or me being upset that he spent too much time at the bar with the wrong types of people who's lives he started to admire (large scale modern building living, no pets, no rules, the feedom to come and go) I spent most of the spring and summer alone and our relationship tanked because of his habits an ange while I was trying desperately to impove our living space by cleaning and decluttering my home. Since hes been gone I have done just that.

Santisima's Altar is in my bedroom which is the now most peaceful and quiet room in the house. I talk to her everytime I come in.

While I have been doing conjure work for over a decade, doing it for a sensitive and emotional accomplishment was a little scary to consider at first. I did pray to Santasima Muerte fist before starting and she appeared in my deam with this man and my deceased mother riding bicycles. It was strange but I have taken that as a sign.

I have faith with Santasima Muerte that she will be the one to help in my situation. By day six I will try to get another reading.

Since doing the Intranquil Spirit I had heard there were problems in his familys home and also his on and off contact and making reasons to see me or go places with me. Pretty funny when that person was the one who never wanted to see me while we were still living together. Come what may.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:25 am

Hello, bettingonthemuse,

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.

I did, however, edit out any mention of competitors and their products as this is against forum rules. I know that you're new, so you didn't know any better.

Wishing you great success with Santisima Muerte and please keep us posted on the progress with her

Take care

bettingonthemuse
Forum Member

Unread post by bettingonthemuse » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Whoops! Sorry about that! Tonight will be my third prayer. I am going to pick up some new offerings for her before midnight.

Has anyone else had great success with Santisima Muerto returning an ex? I have read tons and tons of threads here as well as the success story thread (Love the poster who used Intranquil Spirit and spit in the guys face) but haven't found a really in depth follow up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:49 pm

Hello, bettingonthemuse,

I have personally heard many success stories!

Hopefully, you'll be posting yours too!

Take care

ThatKidWithTheFace
Newly Registered

Unread post by ThatKidWithTheFace » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Howdy, y'all!

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I was wonderin' if y'all had any advice on keeping a Santa Muerte altar hidden? It's just that some of the folks I live with might not like or understand it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:31 pm

Hello, ThatKidWithTheFace ,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you get a chance (and would like to do so ), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that we can all met you.

Keeping an altar hidden. Well, I would just tell her the problem and give her a place that is permanently hers. Then, when you need to hide her, tell her what you are doing and then also tell her that you will return her to her proper place when there's more privacy.

Another thing you can do is to have a place in your closet and tell he that this is her space. Keep an image of her three and offerings. But NO CANDLES. Then, when you want to light candles, tell her that you are moving her to the another place so that you can light a candle for her but will return her to her own space after the candle is finished.

Take care

ThatKidWithTheFace
Newly Registered

Unread post by ThatKidWithTheFace » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:47 pm

Thank you!

connienbobby89
Newly Registered
santisima muerte

Unread post by connienbobby89 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Hello my name is connie im from Houston, Texas im here for some help I recently been lighting reversible candles because I found out I wAs put a curse by multiple people in my family , and my neighbor I've never done anything to them but try to help and put my st MICHAEL'S for protection because im pregnant but for this once I turned on a white Santa muerte candle and been giving her like little things candy,one red rose, a peacock feather,cigarettes,incense water but I have not used her for no work now my husband is saying im a witch im going to burn and shes coming to get me or one of our children and im kinda scared should I be plz help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:14 pm

Hello, connienbobby89 ,

Your husband is dead wrong. That is all nonsense talk from him

You are fine.

Take care

Priya1220
Forum Member

Unread post by Priya1220 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:44 pm

I started working with Santa Muerte officially on Monday. I had seen an improvement with my ex... And she was answering small prayers, even today. But I came home today, seeing that my candle to her caused a fire. I was moronic and left a free standing candle unattended....... I feel terrible. Thankfully someone called the maintenance guy and he came up and put my fire out as my fire alarm wouldn't go off. This literally happened an hr or so after I left for work. I had to throw away my tv stand as that was the only thing that was ruined. Everything is fine. Just had to air out my place and it still smells of smoke. I didn't get a call from the manager or anything informing me... But anyway I am very lucky it wasn't worse and that I didn't cAuse the whole building to catch on fire and endanger others. :(

But this caused a fight with my ex as my actions caused me to be thoughtless.... and irresponsible. I was chewed out which I deserve. And I am pretty sure this has ruined chances of him and me getting back together.

Santa Muerte isnt mad I caused a fire. I have been telling myself it isnt a sign from her and is just my bad bad mistakes.

It sucks too cAuse I had a nice set up for her.... And now it is gone. As it was burned away. :(

Priya1220
Forum Member

Unread post by Priya1220 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:31 pm

Thank you so much Santa Muerte for being there for me. And for helping me. I am so sorry about my fire incident and so sorry that my little alter I made for you burned due to that. I hope you can forgive me. It means so much you are helping me in this desperate time. I am so thankful to have you. Thank you for accepting to work with me. And I hope you continue to help me and being my ex and me back together. I am so thankful for what you have done so far, I appreciate it so much. Thank you. I love you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Priya1220 ,

Common sense must dictate the work you do before anything else. Never leave candles unattended expessially free standing candles! .. If you need to leave candles burning then use glass incased candles. they tend to be safe. Tea lights in a holder tend to be safe. Also burn them in or on fire proof items like pirex dishes or other cooking pans, line them with tin foil.. IF you have a candle burning and want to make sure its safe put it in your sink when you leave or bathtub ( make sure the curtain is not close and its a ceramic tub not plastic). If these options dont work then its best to put the candle out till you return and can burn it. Always put them out by pinching or snuffing never blow.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Priya1220
Forum Member

Unread post by Priya1220 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Thank you. It was a terrible mistake and I learned from it. I can't believe I was so stupid.

Thank you!

Priya1220
Forum Member

Unread post by Priya1220 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:54 pm

I have a question with working with Santa Muerte.

I haven't been doing the love novena to her as I read it is basically the same as the intranquil spirit and I don't want to cause physical harm to my ex.
So is it okay for me to just make my own petition and do it for 9 days in a row? I am okay of she makes him feel mentally miserable and restless without me but I do not want any physicsl harm to come to him at all or for him to get sick or anything's like that. I just want him to miss me so much he is miserable without me is all.

I have made offers to her like cigarettes and caramel flavored whiskey.... I did that as I couldn't afford to get tequilla and just had this whiskey at home and offered it to her. Hopefully that was okay of me. What kinds of food and candy does she like?

I cannot light any cigarettes in my place... And I have read that people will offer her cigarettes and light them and smoke them and puff smoke on her face if they have a statue or picture of her. I do not have a pic of her. I don't have a printer to print one so I was thinking I might be able to find a cheap thing somewhere that has her pic on it. I am not sure if having a picture of her or not matters to her. She had been helping me so far. I asked her for a sign the other and she gave me one.

But I am petitioning her to get my ex back and for him to not pursue others while we are apart.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:26 pm

Hi Priya1220,

Miss Cat has a wonderful article that should answer your questions. I have provided the link for you: www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

Many Blessings!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Priya1220
Forum Member

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:24 pm

The article didn't answer my questions but thank you.

Priya1220
Forum Member

Unread post by Priya1220 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:36 pm

I have another question for anyone who is able to answer, I petitioned Santa Muerte for something relating to animals and then I prayed to St. Frances after, forgetting that she is not okay working with most other saints, if I am correct. So I apologized to her and told her I was sorry and that I would cancel this petition with her but that I would still offer her the gifts I had promised her before I canceled the petition. I said that even though she wont be helping me or if she still chooses to despite me working with St. Frances, that I would give these gifts to her no matter what when my petition was answered (even if she wasn't the one who answered.) I said I would give her gifts to her right away. Well one of them is tequila... today I went to one store and they didn't have mini bottles of tequila, and I told her I would get her a mini bottle. I am exhausted and too tired and dont want to go anywhere else for the day, and i just saw my pray was answered about 50 minutes ago and it's 7:34pm. I already plan on going to the store tomorrow and the liquor store is right near there and I called to make sure they carry mini tequila bottles and they do. So I am gonna buy her one then and offer it to her tomorrow. If I told her I would give her tequila right away after my pray was answered, will she be mad if I wait til tomorrow? I told her I would be doing it tomorrow and apologized for that and for her to not be mad and not to take anything away, that I will light an extra candle to her and buy her two bottles of tequila instead of one, to show I am sorry. Does this sound okay?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:53 pm

Hello, Priya1220 ,

To answer your first question, I see nothing wrong with making your own petition

To answer your second question: I am not her but I would imagine that everything you said o her and everything you're doing for her will be OK. Just remember that in the future, don't make promises that you're not sure that you can fulfill.

But, she knows that you are a mere mortal and make mistakes. But, like I had said earlier, I am not her. So, I can't give you a definitive answer and only an educated guess.

take care

Priya1220
Forum Member

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:50 am

Thats very true. Thanks Miss Aida. Sometime I will get a reading to see how she is feeling about working with me and if she has anything she wants to tell me. I bought her two mini bottles and lit extra candles to her. But yes, I will make sure I do not make promises I cannot keep. I know she is very understanding so I hope she understands and know I still want to give everything I promise, even though I have made mistakes, and haven't done things right away like I said I would. :( ill make sure to not do that again.

In your opinion, how long is it okay to keep liquor out? I don't have shot glasses so I am just gonna use a glass cup I have to pour some in for her. Before when I gave her some whiskey, I disposed of it the next day near my exs place, by the stump of a tree. I had also offered her some cigarettes which have been out for about 5 days at least. Is this too long? I wanted to dispose of them at my exs house the next time I go over there. I want to bury them behind his apartment. Not sure if that is dumb.

Thanks again for your help.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:01 pm

Hello Priya,

First let me say that I personally do not work with Santa Muerte so I do not have a lot of knowledge about her specifically. That said, i am wondering why you would take the offerings you give to her and put them at your ex's place. For the whisky I would just leave it till it evaporated. And for the other kind of offerings if they seem like they need replaced I would take them and dispose of them at a place sacred to her. Maybe a graveyard or something. I would check in with someone who works with her to find out. Maybe book a short consultation with someone from AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) who can coach you on what it appropriate.

Peace~

Nathen

Priya1220
Forum Member

Unread post by Priya1220 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Okay thanks.

About a graveyard, they have cameras at graveyards, so how would one dispose of things at a graveyard if there are security cameras?
I can't just leave cigarettes out as either the weather will destroy it or blow it away, or wildlife will eat them and cAuse harm to them, or they will be destroyed by other people.. So not sure how I would dispose of things like cigarettes.
Also I take the bus, and I do not believe there is a graveyard I can get to by bus. I know of two graveyards and one of them I can't get to by bus and the other is further away and not sure. But I could ask this girl I work with if she could bring me sometime, as she knows I do this stuff... And she is the only person I know that really does.

I just felt my exs place was the best place. I still do, idk why.

Also....
I just looked in her glass of tequilla and there was a fruit fly floating on top of it. I got the fruit fly out with a spoon and put it down the drain. Do I need to dispose of the tequila now that it was contaminated by the fly?
I do over worry with her because I do not want to make her angry. So I am over worrying and having anxiety she will be mad if I don't dispose of the tequila at this very moment since it was contaminated.
If I need to I will dispose of it tomorrow after work, although not at a graveyard.

Also there aren't any trees or places around my place and secretly going to find one at night isn't safe. During the day it's obviously too busy and I would be seen. I live downtown and there are many many creeps. By my exs place, there are more trees and more possible places to dispose of things.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Hello, Priya,

We all overcome the obstacles at graveyards if we want the work to be correct. That's all I can tell you so, it's up to you.

It doesn't matter what happens to the gifts left at the graveyard as Spirit gets the essence of the gift.

I would definitely give her a fresh glass of Tequila. Nobody (dead, alive, or Saint, ets) wants contaminated or stale consumable gifts.

Wishing you the best

Take care

Priya1220
Forum Member

Unread post by Priya1220 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:25 pm

There should be nothing wrong with disposing at a non graveyard place though, right?

Priya1220
Forum Member

Unread post by Priya1220 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:27 pm

I am not okay with leaving cigarettes out at a graveyard... animals will get them and eat them, and it will kill them if they do. If not kill them, then seriously harm them

lapalomablanca
Forum Member

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:43 am

Hi everyone !
I am new here, have been reading along for a while, but finally decided to register since I have some questions I could use some insight with :)

I have been petitioning La Flaca for a week or 2 now.
I asked her for signs since I like to know if she is agreeing to work with me. It took a week (I was on vacation that time) but when I came home I started seeing a lot of skulls, on tv, on clothes people wear, on social media ... Also I taped episodes of Dexter and they were about the "Santa Muerte killings"
I also had some dreams seeing her, but don't really remember anything only that she was in them :(

Are these positive signs to you ? I think they are, just like a second opinion since no one around me knows about La Flaca, I live in EU.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated !!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, lapalomablanca ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you have time (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction subforum

Yes! Definitely sounds like signs to me!!

I hope all works out wit your petition!!

Take care

lapalomablanca
Forum Member

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:03 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.

I will look into it to introduce myself, sorry about that :)

Also one other question I have, just would like second opinions about it ...
I asked Santa Muerte for some extra money, nothing much, just again as a sign, I asked her some extra money, just enough to get her a statue for her altar. (I am using a picture now) and yesterday my husband asked me to help him in his business. I helped out a little, and he paid me way more then what I worked for, a little extra he said.

It is enough to get her a little statue. Could I say she did answer my petition ?
Thanks again for the help, I appreciate all the help I can get to get to know more about her.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello lapalomablanca,

Well, you asked for a little extra, your husband even said the words a little extra, I would say she answered your petition. I would get her that statue!

Peace~

Nathen

lapalomablanca
Forum Member

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:40 am

It's kinda obvious isn't it :) Sometimes I just Wonder if it is just a coincidence and I appreciate second opinions ... I did order a statue for her, but now last night I dreamed about buying a multicolored Santa Muerte statue ...

Could that mean she wants me to get that one ? I already ordered a different one ... A pink one actually since that was the one I liked the most, but now I'm not sure what to do ?

Also I offered her vodka after she answered a petition, I came back home and the vodka was empty (after being there for a week on her altar, the tequilla was still there though)

could that mean something ?

Thanks for the help :) X

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello lapalomablanca ,

I suggest that you get a reading if you're unsure. This is very difficult to surmise on the forum or without a reading.

You can find readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR....

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Sorry

Take care

hugsss
Newly Registered

New Here and Santa Muerte question?

Unread post by hugsss » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi all, new here, haven't really check out the forum yet, but seems extremely interesting..I came across this thread due to one of my nephews..here is a brief summary-

his mom died when he was 4; his dad remarried shortly after but the new wife always hated him because he was the ex's kid; his dad dropped him off at a neighbors last year and his dad has been hiding from the police ever since; my mom decided to try and help him out and had him move in with her; he is 15-him and my mom hated each other instantly and the house has been chaos-him and myself get along great; a couple of months ago things got heated with mom and him; the cops were called; and he went to jail-mom said she didn't want him in her house-he is now at an emergency shelter house; and I would like him to live with me-but as of right now I wouldn't be a good provider for him..I did tell him to give me a few months so I could gather some money up and have a livable place for him and I to stay at...

this past weekend I went to visit him as a side note (he likes to draw); he had asked the facility that he is at to print out a picture of the Santa Muerte; he told me it was just to practice drawing (At this point I didn't think anything of it; as I knew nothing about it and he is hispanic; so i thought that seemed okay; until he asked me for a picture next time I visit-I just thought it was weird because I've been in contact with him for a few months and he has never asked for a picture..I was just curious; does someone need a picture to ask for favors from Santa Muerte?

I'm just so concerned for him right now, things are so horrible for him right now and I dont want him to make things worse possibly?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Hello, hugsss,

Welcome to the forum.

What a very sad story. That poor child.

Don't worry about Santisima Muerte. She is good. So, if he want a picture of her to paint her, why not? If he wants to pray to her, why not?

Millions of people worship her and love her. She's good. So, I view this as a good sign.

Wishing you the very best and praying that the 2 of you are able to unite.

Take care

Catsarelove
Newly Registered

Unread post by Catsarelove » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:48 am

Hi, everyone. I'm also new here, but I have been reading for a while. I discovered Santa Muerte last year and I just wanted to say thanks to LM for having so much great information, as well as supplies. My next purchase will be the Santa Muerte oil.

I may have only been working with her for a year, but she has been the most wonderful, helpful and loving spirit. She has helped with bringing more business to me, to my mother, and has always heeded and answered our petitions and she feels like a part of the family now. She IS part of the family.
She is also the first that I've worked with, where I know immediately if she dislikes or wants something. A good example is with her offerings. She will blatantly let me know if she doesn't want a particular offering and I love her for it. There's no second guessing or wondering with her.

So thank you, Santa Muerte for everything you have done for my family and I.
Thank you Lucky Mojo for the quality supplies and information on here and thank you to all forum members , whose posts I read while researching.

:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Hello, Catsarelove,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum Family!

Devilstayaway
Forum Member

Unread post by Devilstayaway » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:14 am

Hi All,

I was told a red la santisima muerte candle is good to keep husbands faithful that are cheating and have wondering eyes. Is this true? If so can somebody inform me how to go about this the right way with clear instructions on the candle usage? Does my name go under it or just my husbands? I dont want to cause harm to myself, him, or my marriage, but keep us together with interference from this girl hes cheating with. Thanks in advance! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello, Devilstayaway,

According to the page, this is what the red is for:

SANTISIMA MUERTE (SANTA MUERTE, HOLY DEATH) FIGURAL CANDLE, RED
Use for drawing sexual love and passion.

So, I would imagine that your question is correct.

You would write his name 7 times and cross it with your. Then, make a circle of the words that state they he remains faithful to you.

Make sure that you pray to her (and you can find this on most of the pages here).

You may also want to consider a break up spells on those two: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I hope that everything works out for you. I feel so bad tat this is happening. May you have success and comfrot

1love
Forum Member

Unread post by 1love » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Blessings to all.

I decided that I wanted to work with Santisima Muerte. I was working with another precious spirit as well. I had them separate. Well my candle for Santisima Muerte had been going beautifully clear for few days burning fast with a dancing flame. My candle on the other altar was going out so of course I had to start another candle pray give it my attention. I returned to the room after taking a short nap and Santisima Muerte had thick soot at the very top as if it had been burning like that all along. I waited in the next room a little uneasy. Then I wondered. Did Santisima Muerte get upset when I did my other work? The candle is clear beyond the point of me seeing soot. I apologized for anything I may have done to upset.
Thank you St Martha for all you have done.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:56 am

Hello, 1love ,

I can't speak for Santisima Muerte or to tell you if she's upset.

But, if you were working on the same thing, it is wise to work with only her and not her and someone else.

You may want to give her an offering as an apology and explain to her that you just didn't know.

Ignorance is bliss. Saints understand this

take care

1love
Forum Member

Unread post by 1love » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:35 pm

Thank you Miss Aida but no that was not the case. I did give an offering though.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Hello, 1love,

Well, if you were working with another Saint for something else, I don't know if there may have been a problem.

Were you working with Lucky Mojo candles?

1love
Forum Member

Unread post by 1love » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:11 am

Unfortunately no. I was a little impatient and wanted to start immediately. I actually found out what was wrong. Well
I believe I did. I will be placing an order now. Anyone reading, patience is a virtue. Not all candles are made properly, from the wax to the glass.
Thank you Miss Aida, I will post after I start LM products.

TickleMeSilly
Forum Member

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:05 pm

HI everyone

I wanted to ask santa muerte to see if she is OK with working with me. I then offered her a piece of fruit and bowl of food. I lit a pink small candle, said the prayer thst mama Nicki had put out, and then talked to her explaining my situation and asked if it would be OK for her to work with me. I then asked for her to give me a sign with her saying yes.

I then left for the night and was on the lookout for signs. I was in my car driving wasn't really paying attention to the songs that was playing and then one part of the song said that stood out to me. The lyric went "I'll be watching you". I tried to look around to see if there was any signs I could see.

I then went to hang out with some friends at a bar. My friend then pointed out that this person just came out of a room and he was affiliated with a certain group. As I can't really see without my glasses I then asked which one and how did he know. I won't say the name but he said on the back of that person's jacket had a big skull on it. The person actually actually went back and forth by us a few times.

I took the sign as a yes as she answered right away. I'm very happy she will work with me but I won't ask her for help right away. I want to ask her to see if she's OK with a few other things like if the altar is OK in the closet, etc..

After I make the altar I want to build a connection with her first so I won't ask for anything right away. I'll just leave offerings first as another way to say thank you.

Question is I want know is what to do with the food offerings?

Another reason why I don't want to ask her anything right away is that I want to research more about her and learn how to connect and read signs for things she wants to tell me.

I'm excited tho :) From what I read she seems like someone who u can pray to just about anything as she will help in all areas.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Hi TickleMeSilly,

You will want to replace any food offering to her as soon as it begins to show signs of rot or staleness. You can take it to the crossroads or just throw it away. The point is to always have fresh food, flowers, water and alcohol on her altar at all times.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

TickleMeSilly
Forum Member

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:49 am

HI miss athena

Thank you. So I assume it's not a good idea for anyone to consume the items once it's been offered?

So to worship her, basically look at her just like a real person since I did read she is demanding. So in that sense I gotta change the food at least every 2 or 3 days?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello, TickleMeSilly ,

No, you do not consume the food.

And I never leave food or water on the altar for more than 24 hours.

How would you like it if I offered you stale food or water? You wouldn't, right? Neither does she.

take care

TickleMeSilly
Forum Member

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:52 pm

HI miss aida.

U answered my question and even added more helpful info as well.
Thank you so much.

Many blessings

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”