Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
MonaEmma
Newly Registered
Re: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by MonaEmma » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:54 am

Hey Catherine, thank you.

zaakirah123
Newly Registered

Unread post by zaakirah123 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:04 pm

i just wanted to know if anyone can tell me if hot foot really works. i want the women out of me and my husbands life we just got married and before then we had been together 8 years but she wants him to be with her its his sisters friend and he does not want to be with her so we want both of them out of our lives for good so will some one please help thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Many people have had excellent results using Hot Foot zaakirah123. That said, a lot of factors play into wether or not a spell will be successful or not. The following page has really good information on how magic works and what affects results: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

If it's your first time doing spellwork, you may also want to consider working with the Hot Foot spell kit since it has everything you need as well as detailed instructions to do the job: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

patty123
Forum Member

Unread post by patty123 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:59 am

I have the intention to use hotfoot powder for a person in a house but what happens if in the powder somebody else steps from people who live in that house?
Thank you

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:55 am

patty123, by stating your intention clearly while placing the powder helps with this, but there isn't a guarantee that the powder won't have an impact on other people. If there is a way to target that one person it is better to do this, but again, if you state your intention clearly you can make it so it only effects the person you want it to.

Best of luck!

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$5.00

Click on the blue button to order from right here in the Forum.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

patty123
Forum Member

Unread post by patty123 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:56 am

Hot foot powder can be used to break also or to send away two people but if i dispose the powder at their door how I prevent they will not move away, I need them to stay there until they fight badly and break up I need to make my husband to call the police on his mistress as they did to me to get rid of me.
What should I do because i can t go into the house i don t want them to know i am around so i can fix them good.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Hot foot powder is used to send someone away (with the fires of hell on their heels), not to break people up. To break them up, use Break-Up or Separation products. You can add Inflammatory Confusion products to get them to fight badly. It is customary to lay the powders where they will walk, like over the threshhold of the door or on the balcony or sidewalk of their property.

You may want to consider some magical coaching to clarify the best way for you to work and provide individualized advice.
Aura Laforest

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:23 pm

What's the best method of cleansing oneself after using Hotfoot products?
I have an upstairs neighbor who enjoys jumping, which is extremely loud, and blasting his music. It was never this bad before, but I want peace and quiet in my home. It would be easy for me to trick his stairs or the area he has to step in to get into his car. Would I also need to cleanse my apartment?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello, Mezan,
I have no idea why you haven't had a nervous breakdown over these reckless tenants!!
GEEZ!
Have you complained to the manager?
Hot foot sounds perfect. Good for you!
If this were me, I'd use Goofer Dust in addition to hotfoot because I'm more vindictive. www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
For cleansing, you can use the 13 herb bath for yourself (either try the one day supply to see how it works. BUT I personally like the 13 days bath)
www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And, for your dwelling, it certainly wouldn't hurt to cleanse it with Chinese wash www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Good luck to you. Please keep us posted on the progress

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:58 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. It is so irritating! I think at this point, talking to the apartment manager wouldn't do much. The noise is due to partying/drinking and he's lived here for a very long time.
I mostly have carpet. What would be an effective way to use Chinese wash in this case?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello, Mezan,
You can dilute it and put it in a spray bottle or you could rent a carpet shampooer and use it as your rug shampoo.
For the manager, I would do an influence skull candle spell on him (I LOVE this spell and perform it frequently) and then talk to him after the spell is completed.
www.luckymojocom/influence.html
Whether or not the tenant has been there for a long time, you are a paying tenant and you have rights!
Take care

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Been doing teh Hotfoot spell kit on my husband & his dope whore. I managed to get some Hotfoot on their doorstep on Easter. So my husband got his bond revoked yesterday & is sitting in jail. I stopped at their place to try & get our wedding photos back, because why teh fuck does his fucking mistress need them???? Anyway, bitch wouldn't answer the door, but I can still see the Hotfoot powder sprinkled all over the front step :)
HRCC Student #1989

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:37 am

Thank you for making me smile today, AlyssaH! Love it when the work goes well...

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:27 pm

deaconmillett

Oh, it went AWESOME. See, my husband's gf wasn't on the lease, she doesn't have the money to pay the rent, plus she smokes & has a dog (big no-no in teh lease) My MIL & the Realtor kicked her house out of there today :) The funny part is that this woman told me at the end of last month that I "don't have the power that I think I do," when I told her that she is NOT going to be around my child (because she's a drug addict). Um, yes I do. Really, she has no clue who the fuck I am, or what kind of power I have. She definitely doesn't know the people in high places that I know (at Lucky Mojo, lol).
HRCC Student #1989

Lemon55
Forum Member

Unread post by Lemon55 » Mon May 12, 2014 6:24 pm

I'm trying to hot foot a person out of my life but she lives to far for me to get to can I sprinkle hot foot powder outside my cousins house since the goes over there? Also is there a time frame as to when they have to walk by/over it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 9:43 pm

Hello, Lemon55,
That's not going to work.
You would have to get a figural candle or a doll to represent your target.
Take care

Mushu
Forum Member

Unread post by Mushu » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:43 am

I have some hot foot powder and some break up oil, but my situation isn't as simple as a break up spell.

There is this freindship group of girls, all of whom my ex kissed at some point before he met me (British University, ugh). Anyway, 2 of them have remained particularly attached to him, and as soon as we broke up, were posting some really provocative things on his facebook wall (they were also very nasty to me while we were together).

He hasn't gone for either of them (I don't think), but I would very much like them to leave him alone. How would I accomplish this? I can't get access to either of them, so sprinkling hotfoot around their house isn't an option.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, Mushu,
Then, I would use a break up spell kit to get them OUT and AWAY!
They sound like vultures!!!
www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Wishing you the very best

Mushu
Forum Member

Unread post by Mushu » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:52 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I think vultures is the PERFECT way to describe them. I have a break up spell kit in my basket, just wondering though, how do I adapt it to work on two girls? Does it still work even if they aren't lovers?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Hello, Mushu,
Yes, it still works.
Not much of an adaption to the spell: you want to break them up.
Just write both their names instead of one name wherever names are needed.
Take care

krys1105
Newly Registered

Unread post by krys1105 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:31 am

I am currently experiencing a very bad nnighmare and that ia like many others which us having the neighbor of hell :twisted: :twisted: !!! Its been 2 years already and its only getting worse. It comes to the point that I can't even call my home "home" anymore since I stay at family members houses just so my daughter and I don't have yo go through the stress of aggravation. I was considering hot footing the hell out of her door way but the only problem is that I have to pass by her doorway in order to get to my home. I also dont want my daughter or my small dog stepping on her door mat etc. I've been reading where hot foot when directed for a specific person won't affect anyone one else once you name who you want it to be done to then some say it could affect others that step on that path. Can someone please help? I need my "home" back and I just need to be at peace again. I've lived at my place for 6 1/2 years....

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello, krys1105,
Just state your intention and do it.
Since we don't know all the details, let me give you a couple of threads that is similar to yours: Crappy neighbors. Lots of spell suggestions here.
spells-for-dealing-with-crazy,-annoying ... b2#p147494
spells-to-move-bad-annoying-roommates-o ... t9749.html
I had years of crap from my neighbors. I took some advice from these threads and now they don't bother me anymore. The BIGGEST ringleader? Had to make a doll baby.
Anyway, I feel for you. And I pray that all works out well for you
Take care

krys1105
Newly Registered

Unread post by krys1105 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! :). Those links were very helpful. I was also reading in placing some oil under my feet in one of the threads to prevent me from stepping in evil? Do you recommend? Sorry I am new to all of this. And I guess if hotfoot doesn't do the trick then I should try the baby doll? I am just frustarted with my neighbor already. No matter how many times I've asked her nicely to be considerate in regards to her noise level and party nights ahe just doesn't care. It's to the point that we have had heated verbal arguments and I've even argued with one of her guests because she threatened me in front of my child! !!! Smh

Thanks so much!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Hello, krys1105 ,
If this were me, I would document everything (including days and times). Judges LOVE documentation.
I would call the police every single time that the law is broken.
I would file a lawsuit for the threat (that's legally called: "Assault".
Were you referring to Fear Not to Walk Over Evil? www.luckymojo.com/fearnotevil.html
You're too nice. I would be using Goofer Dust on that character: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
Take care!

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:07 pm

i finally got my self some hot foot powder and i thought well now when we have to evict problem tenants i can dust there notice with the powder i love the red shiny packet sometimes we get some real bad people in here it's a old house divided into apt's and some think that they can have there druggie friends over and do drugs anytime they want and treat my home like a homeless shelter.this house is drug free so this time i have a back up plan.the owner requires a drug test before they move in then they think they can just pass the test and do there drugs .so now when i have bad tenants i have my L&M hot foot:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, mamabird39,
That's wonderful. I am so happy for you!
I out red brick dust at my door so that anyone that has bad intentions don't enter. Is there anyway that you could make a line of it with empty apartments?
www.herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html
Wishing you the best

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:31 pm

I'd like to order a hot foot vigil for a person but I only have their name, pic and half birthdate (I don't know the year) is that good enough or will the work not be as effective as Hot Foot Powder?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:48 am

Hello kaboodle,

What you have is a good starting point, but Hot Foot work is one of those methods that tends to work best in direct contact with the feet. So if you are able to sprinkle the powders where the person will step in them that can go a long way to helping the work along as you set the candle to back up the work.

Peace~

Nathen

Chilady39
Newly Registered

Unread post by Chilady39 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:39 pm

Hello all,
I was delighted to find this website and its products. I have been going through a divorce with my cheating husband since April of 2013. He refuses to leave the house, pays NO bills whatsoever and has a dog that he does not clean up after. I am at my wits end!!! For whatever reason, between the judge being out and court dragging on forever, it may seem that he will never leave. All i want is to have y house back to myself and it be peaceful. From reading some of the other posts, I am ordering the Hotfoot powder to sprinkle across the threshold of his bedroom door and in his shoes and the Hotfoot oil to anoint his bedroom door. Am I on the right track? I really don't want him to notice anything. Thank you in advance!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello, Chilady39,
Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family!
If you have time, please introduce yourself to us on the introduction thread.
YES! You're on the right track!
Here's a link about laying tricks: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
And you might want to think about Banishing products also: ww.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
Here's some very interesting information for you also: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Wishing you the very best with this.

Chilady39
Newly Registered

Unread post by Chilady39 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:34 am

I placed my order last night. The court case is almost over. I was just concerned about my husband leaving.

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Hello everyone.

I had a question about throwing the Hot Foot Powder/Goofer dust in front of my terrible, troublemaking neighbors door & I understand that I will throw it on their doorstep and I will walk backwards all the way back to my home- but my neighbors constantly loiter on my property so what if they step on my Goofer dust and end up spreading that on my driveway or sidewalk where they stand and stare??And will that affect their dog as well who also wanders over to my property as well?
I plan on taking the 13 Herb Spiritual Bath after my spellwork & I also plan on getting some Protection Rootwork done for me, my mother and our dogs before I start to Hot Foot the neighbors.
Thank You!

bb9
Forum Member

Unread post by bb9 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:49 pm

Hello,
I would like to get rid of a woman that my love interest is seeing. I do not know of away to get dirt from a footprint, since she walks on pavement to and from her car at work. I do not have access to her home. How might I go about using hotfoot powder to get rid of her and have her leave him and this area?

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:05 am

bb9,

You can still work with hotfoot powder even if you don't have access to her foot track.

Mix some hot foot powder with a little local soil so that it doesn't stand out and place it where you know she will walk (around the drivers side door of her car, car tires etc.). Make sure that you name her as your target and pray for her to leave and not return. Here is some more info on hot foot and links so you can purchase some. http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

I would follow this up with a Break Up/Come to Me spell with figural candles. Instructions are at the following link http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

To really ensure your success, i would also do a honey jar. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

bb9
Forum Member

Unread post by bb9 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:52 pm

Hello,
I tried my hand at hotfooting someone today. I had put it around the driver's side door of what I thought was their vehicle. Turns out it was not their vehicle and I now know for sure which vehicle is theirs. I do not have any hyssop. I have ordered some but it won't be here until Friday! What can I do for cleansing in the mean time? I did call their name to direct the hot foot powder at them. Thanks for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Hello, bb9 ,
Wrong car! YIKES
Well, those people will never bother you again! LOL
Sometimes it is good that this happens because if you had made any errors that you are aware of, you 'll have more expertise with the laying of tricks with the real targets (and HotFoot is not dangerous).
Cleanse with Florida Water, Sea Salt Water. And, check the thread on cleansing for more ideas.
Take care

bb9
Forum Member

Unread post by bb9 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 am

Hello Again,
Today was my second attempt at hot footing the person I want to leave. I am absolutely positive I got the right car today. I mixed the hot foot powder with soil and then said a prayer over it in which I named the person I want to leave. I then sprinkled it along side the drivers side of her car and on the tires while walking backwards. Again I named her and commanded her to leave this area, the state and surrounding states and to leave (him) and not look back and to find peace and happiness in another state with someone else. Does this sound okay? I wasn't sure if it was okay to share exactly what I had said and done. I could not speak loudly while sprinkling as I was in a public place but I was firm. Thanks for you help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Hello, bb9 ,

Sounds like you did a TERRIFIC job!

Take care

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$5.00

Click on the blue button to order from right here in the Forum.

bb9
Forum Member

Unread post by bb9 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Miss Aida, thanks again! Blessings!

aradia71
Forum Member

Unread post by aradia71 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:44 am

Last night I put hot foot powder in the passenger side of my husband's car while calling out that it was for the woman he is having an affair with (I stated her name). Today I put come to me, follow me boy, controlling and bend over powder on the driver's side of the car while stating his name. Is this ok? I don't want to hot foot my husband, just the woman. Much gratitude!

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Hello aradia71,

Sounds good! In my experience if you call out the name of your target then the hot foot powder will only effect that person.

You could also do a freezer spell on the other woman http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html and a honey jar on your husband http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Another option would be the "Break up/Stay with me spell using figural candles" found here http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Best of luck!

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:58 am

hi all,
ok the last time i hot footed this gal for the boy friend she came back because he brought her back she is a mooch she keeps flirting with my son to get things that i have to pay for and i got sick of it so this time i use the hot foot powder in the hair conditioner she bummed from me and she moved out after her shower.now i don't mind helping out when some one truly needs it but they are tenants that waist there money on boose and drugs and other crap and they are under age to have those things .i just hot foot them both out i just got tired of being lied to and used.and my son can do better on finding friends who don't use him.they are all 18.her boyfriend will be moving on the 14th.
thank you,thank you lucky mojo for helping so many people we all love ya!god bless you all. :)ps( if you think about it while washing there hair with the hot foot powder in the product they are stepping in it as well even for a short while i made sure i it was for her and him only .)

simone45
Forum Member

Unread post by simone45 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:37 am

Hello.....Im trying to figure out what to use to get someone to move out of my old place. I ran into some financial problems and moved in with my mom...the house I lived in was a family home given to me but I was only moving out temporarily until I got back on track financial. Another family member wanted the place and took it upon herself to sell my stuff and my daughter's stuff but lied and said someone broke in just so she could stay there. Im over what she did...I dont want no payback on her I just want her to move out...no harm done. Can someone help me?

brian_s
HRCC Student

Unread post by brian_s » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:56 pm

simone45

simone45: I would definitely say hot foot powder would be something you could use to help with this. If you can, try sprinkling it around the doorway to the home, or somewhere you know this particular family member will walk over. If I were you, I would also take some black mustard seeds and throw them into the backyard to cause a little confusion in the house.

You can read more about Hot Foot powder here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
hrcc student no. 1976

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:02 am

Hello simone45,

Check out this thread spells-to-move-out-bad-roommates-tenant ... 9-180.html it has a lot of information that you may find useful.

Hotfoot products have a cursing element to them http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html so if you wish no harm on them i would consider using Banishing products which are much milder http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html

Best of Luck, J-Mo

theusurper2
Forum Member

Unread post by theusurper2 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:48 am

Miss Aida

Can I use the picture and sprinkle some Hootfoot power over the picture and them go to the river and throw away with all my intention

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello, theusurper2 ,

Yes, you could do that.

Take care

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:18 pm

This is going to seem like a weird question, but it's very relevant. So I've been hearing for years that bed bugs were becoming a huge problem in 1st world countries again...blah, blah, blah. Didn't think anything of it as none of the local hotels/motels had any issues with them. I move into our new place & everything's going fine, as in no bugs. Well guess what!!!! The kids let a fracking stray cat into our apartment and BAM, bed bugs. This is the worst to get rid of. I've been using my own money & means to get rid of them as I know my land lords won't use the proper means to to get rid of them. Hell, I had a friend that ended up with them from a thrift store couch & ended up having to use a professional exterminator twice to be rid of them, which didn't work by the way. She had to throw every last thing her & the kids owned away. Could I Hotfoot the parasites away, along with my DIY pest control efforts?
HRCC Student #1989

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi AllyssaH

While I don't see any harm in giving the bed bugs the hot foot, you'll need the big guns to rid them for good. So, Hot Foot, DIY and probably a visit from a pro would be my recommendation.

WitchyFem23
Newly Registered

Unread post by WitchyFem23 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:10 pm

Hello. First off, I would like to introduce myself since I am new here. My name is WitchyFem23, and I am a 31 year old witch. I am also in need of some advice on something. Now, I already put down the hot foot powder in the person's path that I want to get rid of. I even put it on their doorstep after praying over it. My question is, how long does it usually take to work, because I put it down Sunday late night when I knew no one would see me, and she walked in it. So far, as far as I can tell, nothing has happened yet. How long does it take to work? I still have the hot foot powder and pieces of her hair. Does anyone have any personal experience with hotfooting someone, and it really did work? How long did it take? I don't expect results overnight, as I know it takes time for spells to work. As I did a spell for people to show their true feelings toward me two weeks ago, and I just heard something from my kid's mother in law just a few minutes ago, and she is a real bitch, to say the least. I also have been hearing my brother in law say some positive things about me to his wife the other night. I look forward to reading your responses.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello, WitchyFem23 ,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you have time (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that we can say: "Hello"

Well, for me personally, sometimes it works immediately. Sometimes it took a week, sometimes 2 weeks. And, once it took a couple of months.

So, that's a very difficult question and nobody can give you an exact time frame.

Sorry...

Wishing you the best with this

Take Care

Willowsunstar
Forum Member

Unread post by Willowsunstar » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:08 am

I used some hot foot powder along with a candle for a coworker who is totally incompetent at his job and who has been doing things to harass me. He is being protected by the boss, but I have to clean up all of his messes constantly. This job is a terrible fit for him. Also, he is incredibly creepy and likes to stare at me and follow me around. Telling him to please stop has done nothing. I do not feel safe working with this guy. He is mentally off. Also, him being protected doesn't help. I don't want him harmed, just gone out of my life.

I know he stepped in it because he said something along the lines of ow, it's hot after I used it, and he did not see me do it because I get there earlier. We are moving to a new office building in a week. Do I need to redeploy the powder after we move?

I am using 4 thieves in my bath water just in case. Should I be doing anything else for magical protection? I do shield at work, and I make sure to wear a charged ring or something.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:08 am

Hello, Willowsunstar ,

Good job! That was awesome that he said it's hot! WOW!!! VERY impressive!

Yes, continue using that hotfoot. Use it as often as possible. Especially in the new place also.

Here is your protection information:

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

AND here's an array of spells:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Good luck!!

Willowsunstar
Forum Member

Unread post by Willowsunstar » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:04 pm

Thanks. Yes, I was a tad skeptical, but it did actually work, so it appears I am doing something right.

Also just a note, I have actually gone to my boss about his behavior, and he's not really willing to do much about it. He wants to actually witness it happen, and this guy is making sure there are no witnesses.

The candle was from Lucky Mojo.

I also have a boss fix candle, so hopefully my boss will be motivated to do something, but I think I have to wait for the moon to be waxing again.

And yes, I did try some binding/banishing spells before the hotfoot powder, as well as a break up bottle spell with him and my boss, and they didn't seem to have much effect. His behavior would improve for a day or two and then go back to being odd/creepy. Maybe a boss honey jar wouldn't hurt. I've never done one before.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:27 pm

Hello, alexan,

Remember that spells don't work overnight.

But I think that the honey jar is a wonderful idea!!

Keep us posted!

Take care

Willowsunstar
Forum Member

Unread post by Willowsunstar » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Found out today that coworker is taking Wed. this week off, which is a rather random day to take off. I am hoping this means he has a job interview outside the company.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Willowsunstar ,

that would be wonderful news!!

Take care

Ganesha
Forum Member

Unread post by Ganesha » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:38 am

I have two questions on using hot foot powder. The first is, can I sprinkle it on the floor by the coffee area and water fountain area at my job while saying the names of two co-workers who are being relentless? The intention is to hotfoot them only. Will anyone else become affected?

The second question is someone put some powder on my outside door. I have done a thorough cleaning not only on the door, but my porch and yard. Can I put hotfoot powder on my porch or on the sidewalk leading to my porch to get rid of the person who is doing this? The only problem is that I do not know exactly who it is. Can I word the intention to hotfoot the individual/individuals who want to do me harm?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:03 am

Hi Ganesha,

There are two schools of thought on powder work, one is that it will affect all who touch it and the other is that it will only affect those called into the work. Depends on what you were taught and how you choose to work. Those from the ''all who touch it will be affected'' school, would tend to work the hotfoot in a bottle with with either name papers and personal concerns or dollies of the parties to be sent away rather than sprinkle the powders in a public area - but both are done and both can be successful.

When it comes to your own home, consider a sprinkle of black pepper and salt which protects and keeps enemies away but doesn't have the cursing elements that Hotfoot does. Fiery Wall of Protection would be another good choice. Personally, I prefer to avoid sprinkling cursing powders around my own home, but your mileage may vary.
Aura Laforest

Ganesha
Forum Member

Unread post by Ganesha » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:09 am

I think the reason why I mentioned using it around outside of my home is because I expect this person to come again. I know of a few people who would do this, but I just don't know which one. I will use the black pepper and salt on my porch.

Thank you.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”