Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Avoid Rental House or Apartment Eviction

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Avoid Rental House or Apartment Eviction

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Sukie82,

Ah, a slip and fall accident. Well, even after 20 years in the same place, suing the owner of the building that you live in makes you a liability to that landlord. You may have received a monetary award and you may still be in therapy, but the truth is, after you have cost a building's owner a lot of money -- and a permanent raise in the landlord's insurance rates -- AND you fail to pay your rent for eight months, there is simply nowhere to go but onward.

Move on, because the landlord has lost a LOT of money on you and is not willing to lose any more, and that is that.

Look for spells to attract a NEW apartment here:

Spell-Casting for Rental Property Apartment, Home, Business
spell-casting-for-rental-property-apart ... 19832.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Catherine its you again. I can always count on you to offer much needed advice. Thank you. I am on this right away.

Sukie82

ladeenyc

Unread post by ladeenyc » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi all,
I have a court case on nov 5th 2012 and I want to know what can I do to get the judge In my favor and the mangement company in my favor.
The judge is very mean I have seen him in action before. I really love my apt and do not want to leave. I already have my business set up from my place. pls whatever advice you can give me would be great. I have a signed letter from the signed paper work from the landlords lawyers and also the names of the lawyers and the judge.

Thank you
Thank you St Martha you rock

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:14 pm

The traditional spell for avoiding eviction or foreclosure is to "nail down" your property with four railroad spikes at each corner of the property. http://www.herb-magic.com/railroad-spike.html
If you can't access ground on the outside, you might want to use square cut nails or even coffin nails on the inside of the property.
railroad-spikes-and-nails-questions-and ... ml#p114393

Put up as much protection in the space as you can - dress the doors and windows with Fiery Wall of Protection. Lay down salt and cayenne, etc.

For the judge, I'd recommend doing a sugar box instead of a honey jar. Honey jars are great, but they tend to be slow acting. A sugar box (or a jar) works the same way. If you can get a cardboard box of sugar, open the top a bit and write out the name of the judge and the management company on a popsicle stick and your name on a second one. You can rubber band these together face-to-face and if you want to put a petition wrapped around the pair, that would work, too.

I would pray the 23rd Psalm - especially emphasizing the "I will live in the house of the lord forever" - or you can recite your petition, or choose another Psalm that is appropriate. As you pray, turn the popsicle sticks in the sugar like you're turning a key. I would also put a bit of that sugar in to my morning coffee or tea as well.

You might also want to look at some courtcase work as well.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:14 am

Thank you very much Professor Ames. I am on it....

Sukie82

beautiful disaster
Newly Registered

Unread post by beautiful disaster » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:13 pm

I'm about to be evicted. I don't have any money. Nobody wants to help me. What can I do I need help desperately.. I have never worked any spells. Or anything. I have never had financial problems. I went to a palm reader and she said someone put black art against me concerning love money and health. I don't know what to do some one please help me. I don't have any one to turn to or no one else to help me. Idk any rootworkers in Houston or anything. PLEASE HELP ME.. I only have until the end of the week

sweetnshort767

Unread post by sweetnshort767 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:47 am

Sorry to hear about your situation. I am not a root worker however everyone here at LM is awesome and I am sure someone will be able to give you awesome Magical advice. In the meantime I would suggest to have a candle lit at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church at [url]http://www.missionary-independent.org/[url]and also post your prayer online at The Crystal Silence League for everyone there to help pray for you in your time of need.

May all the angels be with you.
Sweetnshort

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:12 pm

beautiful disaster wrote:I'm about to be evicted. I don't have any money. Nobody wants to help me. What can I do I need help desperately.. I have never worked any spells. Or anything. I have never had financial problems. I went to a palm reader and she said someone put black art against me concerning love money and health. I don't know what to do some one please help me. I don't have any one to turn to or no one else to help me. Idk any rootworkers in Houston or anything. PLEASE HELP ME.. I only have until the end of the week
Contact us at the Lucky Mojo Store by calling:

707 887-1521

and request for an Emergency Candle to be lit for you. Free of charge, for those in need!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

beautiful disaster
Newly Registered

Unread post by beautiful disaster » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:32 pm

Thank you for the information

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:29 pm

aww good luck, and if your name means you are a 311 fan, their lyrics are always comforting in times of need. I will say a prayer for you too.

kei
Newly Registered

Unread post by kei » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Hello everyone,

I apologize that my first post here is a request for advice, but this was kind of sudden.

I currently rent a room in a house from a woman I get along well with, she's my friend's mother. (I'm the only tenant, and she lives in the house.) For the past year things have gone really well, and she even works with me regarding my rent payments. But now she told me after living in the same town for 50+ years, she's trying to sell her house. Even as I type this she's cleaning everything out and will put it up on the market next month.

The problem is, renting a room in her house has not only been the perfect solution for me, but pretty much the only solution: I need a place within walking distance of my workplace as I have no car, and this town is almost laughably expensive. I spend nearly $600 a month for one room, and that's a GOOD deal here. I do plan on moving myself eventually, but it will take at least a year to fully prepare. So I'm dead in the water, as it were.

I'm not against her eventually selling the house, but right now I NEED her to keep it until I'm able to move forward. To my advantage, she has no great need to sell the house; she's not in foreclosure, and doesn't need money immediately. She just wants to change neighborhoods, and isn't in a rush. But folks are willing to pay her asking price, based on the location alone. Frankly, I'm worried I'll walk home to find a "sold" sign on the lawn.

I'm interested in keeping potential buyers away and possible change my landlady's mind about moving...at least, moving this year. I've heard Hot Foot is good for keeping people away, but it seems that's more for targeting individuals rather than a group of people. I'm also unclear about the most appropriate application, i.e. powder, oil, incense etc. Does anyone have an idea or suggestion? I'd be very grateful :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:19 pm

If you want to stay in a residence where the landlord or owner is trying to evict you, use of Railroad Spikes are recommended.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

kei
Newly Registered

Unread post by kei » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:35 am

I appreciate the quick reply, thank you. :)

One question: the link provided about the spikes also suggests using graveyard dirt from your own ancestors, but my closest deceased relative rests several states away. Would the Lucky Mojo Graveyard Dirt suffice in this instance?

Ilona
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ilona » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:53 am

The backstory: after months of being unemployed but scraping by, my husband finally got a job. We owe this months rent, but after talking to our landloard, we thought we were at an agreement to pay things out as soon as his paychecks start coming in. She changed her mind the next day and has threatened to evict us if we can't have rent paid within X-amount of days. I wish her no ill will, business is business and she's been patient with us until recently, but we're reeling from her sudden change of mind. I know that we'll be good tenants as soon as the paychecks start coming in, as we're caught up with all of our other bills.

The Event: In my desperation to halt talks of eviction, I began to simmer some herbs to sprinkle around the property and to wash the door, steps, windows, etc. with. chili powder, cumin, garlic cloves and sesame oil. Immediately after putting the sesame oil bottle back into my cabinet of spices, the cabinet EXPLODED out toward me in a shower of rolled oats, spice bottles and the whole lot was soaked in war water that I'd started a week ago for protection and hex breaking. The jar of war water was shattered and the oats are soaked in it. None of the other bottles were broken.

Should I see this as an omen to get out of the house immediately or as a sign that the magic is eager to help me? I was planning on adding the oats and war water to the simmer for added power and money blessings. Did my house just spontaneously create it's own spell?! Should I go ahead and add the soaked oats or scatter them around the property? Should I add the broken glass too? I'm thinking of nailing the 4 corners of the property with the nails that were in the war water.

or should I just leave?!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Ilona wrote:The Event: In my desperation to halt talks of eviction, I began to simmer some herbs to sprinkle around the property and to wash the door, steps, windows, etc. with. chili powder, cumin, garlic cloves and sesame oil.
Alright, first off, from a Conjure point of view the herbs you were using don't make a lot of sense. Cumin, ok that's good for house blessing, Garlic can keep off evil, but Chili Powder? That's what you would use to drive away someone or Hot Foot them right out of there home or start fights, when you are facing eviction you generally want to avoid hot mean things like Chili.

Ilona wrote:Immediately after putting the sesame oil bottle back into my cabinet of spices, the cabinet EXPLODED out toward me in a shower of rolled oats, spice bottles and the whole lot was soaked in war water that I'd started a week ago for protection and hex breaking. The jar of war water was shattered and the oats are soaked in it. None of the other bottles were broken.

Should I see this as an omen to get out of the house immediately or as a sign that the magic is eager to help me? I was planning on adding the oats and war water to the simmer for added power and money blessings. Did my house just spontaneously create it's own spell?!
War Water is used to curse people, start fights and generally mess people up, again not things I would want around me if I was dealing with the threat of eviction.
Ilona wrote: Should I go ahead and add the soaked oats or scatter them around the property? Should I add the broken glass too? I'm thinking of nailing the 4 corners of the property with the nails that were in the war water.
No, dispose of them at a crossroads or in a river, the spell you were trying seems like it was flawed from the beginning, then it was ruined when the bottle exploded all over everything. Dispose of the remains and do a proper cleansing of the house, Chinese Wash or Van Van oil in scrub water is good. Then nail down the four corners of the property, and don't use the ones from the War Water to do it, those should be disposed of with the rest of the mess. Piss on the nails if you can after you nail them, all the better to mark your territory, mix a bit into the cleansing wash water too.
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Ilona,

Turnsteel is 100% right -- you just crossed yourself up.

All this hot, nasty, cursing, and crossing energy was WRONG for the situation. This one was a mess. The exploding War Water? That sounds like you are messing with things you have not yet learned to make.

I would have recommend Five Finger Grass for financial favours, Angelica for a Guardian Angel to help the family, Basil for a happy home, Alfalfa for an end to poverty, Cedar Wood chips for the establishment of the home. Boil them together, make a tea. Sprinkle it on the doorposts of the doors. Walk the boundaries of the property, sprinkling the tea and as you walk, nail down the four corners of the property with nails or railroad spikes to stay in the place, and place a rock on each nail or spike head as you pray Psalms 62:

5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defense; I shall not be moved.

And don't forget to post your prayers at the Crystal SIlence League:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:49 pm

I am linking directly to the Crystal Silence League prayer request page:
http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Ilona
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ilona » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:04 am

Ugh, what have I gotten myself into...

As you could probably tell, I'm new to this... I meant to use the chili mixture as a make-shift "firey wall of protection" to protect us from antagonization by our landlord until we can get the money together. The war water was only a thought for extra protection because I've read (incorrectly?) That it can be used as a powerful protectant.

I disposed of the oats, nails, and chili mixture, got new nails to nail the property down and did a honey jar spell instead. I'm at a loss though because none of my local shops carry the Mojo oils you've suggested! Can I ask them to? I don't have a bank account to order them online yet :(

I'll make the tea/prayer and do everything else I can to uncross the whole situation. What a mess...hope somebody learns from my mistakes...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:45 am

You don't need a bank account to order. Go to a store that sells reloadable VISA cards. Banks sell VISA gift cards also. You can order directly from Lucky Mojo or from an eBay seller, such as myself.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi

I wanted to know are you now sorted with this issue?
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

seanbraun
Newly Registered

Unread post by seanbraun » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:36 am

Hi ,thanks for stop the sale of an apartment i will invest money in apartment house
in new york city please more information stop the sale of an apartment and why?
1031 exchange extension

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Hello, Seabraun,
Can you please rephrase your question?
I don't understand what you are asking.
Thank you
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

katitia

Unread post by katitia » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Hi, I am financially challenged at the moment and I am 3 weeks late with the rent. I want to move and have been looking for a new place. I have lit candles and am waiting for some positive results. I need to stay here until I can find something. :!: :? Thank you everyone! :)

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Katitia, you may want to put in a prayer request for your situation at the Crystal Silence League, http://crystalsilenceleague.org/ .

The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show is tomorrow (3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time). If you are available to call in tomorrow, I would sign up ASAP to get a reading on your situation if necessary and free rootwork advice. radio-show-pre-call-id-october-27th-201 ... faa417fccc

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Katitia,

This complete thread is on people with your same predicament. PLEASE read through to give you some great ideas.

I would use railroad spikes: http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html And nail down the area outside which surrounds your house.

Urinating also marks your property (like a dog does) and double helps if you urinate on the nails after they're in.

And, of course, angelael has wonderful advice too.

Good Luck to you.
Wishing you the best
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

katitia

Unread post by katitia » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Thanks for the advice Ms. Aida :D

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:57 pm

hello everyone, hope you are all well.

we are having home troubles. we have a 5 year lease in a beautiful old bakery building in the bay area. my partner has lived here for 9 years, i have been here for 3. last year, the landlord foreclosed and the bank sold to a developer. they are trying to evict us, using bogus reasons. we have stayed and filed a a right to retain, they are trying to use the "owner move-in" clause which is the only way in california you can break a lease. but they own other properties so it is bogus. now we have received a court summons.

which angle do you think i should work in this case? railroad spikes? court case and honey jar? all of the above? we do not want to be forced out of our home before we are ready to move and the housing market here in the bay is awful.

secondary question, if the spikes are recommended, where do i put the railroad spikes on the sides of my unit shared with another unit?

thanks for you time, friends.
~christine
thank you benevolent and beloved ancestors!
HrCC student #1085

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Hello Eponai,
I am o sorry that this I happening to you
Have you read every single post on this thread? There's lots of ideas her for you.
Here's an array of railroad spike spells and placement: www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
And I agree with you, Use everything you have up your sleeve. This is an emergency!
Good luck with your endeavors in STAYING PUT !!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

katitia

Unread post by katitia » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Well hello again, here's an update:

I have been searching for a job and have gotten a lot of offers for work. Now I still need to have at least $410 to give to my landlord for rent to stop eviction before this coming Monday! I am still going to be positive and believe that I CANT be moved until I am ready to move!

I want to keep from being evicted and I don't have enough time to pay money that I need so I don't have to move yet. :? I want to find something better! I was on the radio show a few weeks ago and I was told that I would need to do a few things because I wouldn't be able move into anything new yet.

My issue is that I have no names for upper management and I only know the apartments leasing consultants. :( A company called [?Deleted] owns this and a bunch of other properties, I wanted to know if I should just sweeten the leasing management to help me keep my place :?: for the time being? :idea:

I wanted to know what avenues can I take to hopefully buy myself more time in the next day or two to keep them from moving forward with the eviction. Can I just use a sugar bowl? Any help is appreciated,thanks again!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Hello, Katitia,
Congrats on the job offers!!!
I would write something like: "Upper Management of (name of company)". I would also include the leasing agents (as you had said).
Yes, you can use a sugar bowl also. But, I highly suggest that you do what the experts on the radio show advised.
Also, pray Psalms. Here is a list of them and you can chose hat is most appropriate for you. There's not much time here (2 days). So, do the best you can do with the time that you have
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
You might also try to talk to them and explain that you have job offers!
Good luck to you.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I had read the whole thread, but wasn't sure if there was something additional i should do.

I did drive the long way up to the Lucky Mojo store and made it just a few minutes before they closed! The staff was very helpful (love them so much!), I got sorted with a court case vigil candle they prayed over, some incense and bath crystals, and a pile of railroad spikes. Also picked up a fantastic compilation Miss Cat made called HooDoo Jukebox I can't stop listening too.

I have been scoping out the area around my building and it seems there are two corners I am having a great difficulty reaching. That side of the building faces the back of a church lot, that is gated. It's only open during service on Sunday morning. I wonder on being discovered if I try to go there and someone sees me hammering something into the back of the lot. Any ideas on how to overcome this obstacle? Spike in a pot of dirt inside at the corners of my apartment? ANd do they all need to be nailed in at the same time, i.e. one ritual? Wondering if I can drive in the ones I can get to easy and then make a dash for the other side when I see it open?

Lastly, I live very far from my family so the graveyard dirt of my ancestors is unavailable to me. The only thing I have are the ashes of my father but that seems very inappropriate.

Thanks and Blessings,
~christine
thank you benevolent and beloved ancestors!
HrCC student #1085

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Good Evening, eponai ,
I have to tell you, I used to be afraid of: "Being caught". But you know what happened to me about a year ago? I got caught laying tricks. RED HANDED. Guess what happened? The spell worked faster than any other spell that I had ever performed in my life!!!
Yes, it should be one ritual. So, use your judgment on how you want to do this. Be creative.
Sometimes, I take one of my dogs with me and act like I'm scooping up poop. Nobody cares!! LOL
Many root workers use the ashes of their loved ones (just a little bit) for root work.
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rose-quartz
Newly Registered

Unread post by rose-quartz » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Is there a spell I can do to stop an eviction? . I need more time to get the money to pay rent arrears

what can I do for this issue?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:31 pm

Hello, Rose-Quartz,

Welcome to the forum.

If you have time (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the Introduction thread.

I have moved and merged your post over to the appropriate subforum.

When posting questions, and you can't find the topic, here is what you do:

Rather than starting a new topic, go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Enter the key word that you wish to search. In this case, it would be "money". Then, you will be sent to an area which has subdivisions. Then, you can browse through the subdivisions and see which sub-topic pertains to you. That's where you can read about spells and, if you have any further questions, you can ask there.

We are always here to help and are more than happy to answer questions. But, please check the forum first to see if these questions have already been answered.

I hope this helps.

And I pray that your eviction is halted.
HRCC Graduate #1631

rose-quartz
Newly Registered

Unread post by rose-quartz » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Thank you so much for your help .

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello, Again, rose-quartz ,

You might also want to look at the array of Money Spells that Miss cat has provided (something may appeal to you): www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

I hope you can use one (or more) of these spells and get great success
HRCC Graduate #1631

Charls

Unread post by Charls » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Hi everyone
I just found this thread last night and just want to say it's very interesting and helpful! Wish I had found it sooner. My situation is my dear Dad died suddenly And unexpectedly March last yr and his house was in my mum's name who died when I was only 7 yrs old, my dad went to court and had her will varied which meant instead of us all being equal tenants in common he had life interest/ tenancy and the house was supposed to go to my evil sister and I when he died. BUT my sister told trustees to keep house in their names and sell it my partner and I wanted to buy her out but she has done everything she can to make it difficult and I spent a yr spending all my money on a Solicitor but our mortgage fell through so I gave up and agreed to sell but she still took us to court to 'make ' us sell and to evict us and is trying to get the court to order us to pay all her thousands of legal fees because 'I ' stopped the sale and she not had her share. But all I wanted was to keep our family home now I don't have my mum or Dad just the house which is my last connection to them and lots memories. The house is up for sale but now don't even think we could afford to pay the Mortgage even tho we got one in principle but she won't sell to us. We carnt seem to hold onto money at more unexpected bills coming in and don't even know if I should just do a spell to sell now she has crushed all my hopes and dreams, she wouldn't even agree to let me keep a piece of land or sell land to pay her and me keep the house. She just wants to sell it to her friend and me to have nothing and no one ( she turns everyone against me including family. Blessings to all on here and goodluck to everyone on here

Reason: Double post

4grannyelmiro

Unread post by 4grannyelmiro » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:10 am

Greetings LM family,

I am new to the community and would like to say thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom and experience.

I have been served an eviction summons. I do not want to leave my home. My landlord wants me to always pay in cash and refuses to accept any other form of payment. Because of my schedule it has not been flexible for me to meet with them and pay them cash. I love my home and I don't want to move at this time.

I have started a honey jar. I have a picture of my landlord as a youth That I could use in a spell. The nailing down my home with the rail road spike sounds interesting.

My court date is in 10 days. I truly would appreciate HELP and advice on what I should do. Again, Thanks LM family for your assistance.

Special thanks to St. Joseph and Lady of Loretto for helping me stay in my home... Thanks to my Fantastic 4 St. Michael, St. Rafael, St. Uriel and St. Gabriel for fighting for me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:57 pm

Hello, 4grannyelmiro ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and would like to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread!

There are 3 pages here of wonderful spell ideas. Please take a look at them.

BUT I would be more interested right now in the court hearing. I would urge you to read this page and see what spells appeal to you for this upcoming date: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Wishing you success and I pray that you stay in your home
HRCC Graduate #1631

4grannyelmiro

Unread post by 4grannyelmiro » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:57 pm

Thanks so much for your response. I will let you know how it works out.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Good Afternoon all,

Apologises if i have posted this in the wrong section.
Im at a lost call with my landlord who promised me that my home was for a long term of rental and after one year he says he needs the house back for refurbishment but never once carried out the repairs which is all thats needed, i need to change his mind to evicit me and my three children he knows we have moved every year and need to settle, im on anti depresents for torture that goes on in my life.
Im sacred my eldest daughter will run away as she is so upset of moving.
Im just bought the rail spikes, i need to know what else i can do i have two months for him to reconsider and renew my contract. Ive looked at sugar box honey jars but is it possible just to do a sugar box, i cant light candles in my home, but what candle can i get the church to light, please can someone advise me.
I thank you for continuos support, im really weak right now and just need some form of help.

Thank you for your time. x
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:30 pm

Hello, babybaby ,

Omg, I am so very sorry for all that is happening to you.

Please have the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it's free): www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Now, I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum with lots of wonderful spell ideas. Please read the 3 pages.

If you cannot perform any of the spells because of candles, then I suggest that you contact an AIRR member to perform the spells for you:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best.

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckylisa
Newly Registered

Unread post by Luckylisa » Mon May 11, 2015 9:27 am

Hi I've been a lucky mojo customer for a while now and frequently visit forums but this is my first time as a registered user. I would like info on a spell to freeze being eviction. How would I do it? I have read about nailing down the property however it's very irregular shaped and has 3 floors. Would I need to nail every single corner of the house? Also how could I freeze the eviction out my life so we can remain in the property? Thank you and bless you all 8-)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello, Luckylisa ,

Welcome to the forum.

Well, you could freeze a makeshift eviction notice but the problem is that we don't want your name on it. So just freeze an eviction notice with the address and th name of the person who will evict you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

And you would nail down theoutside property. Here's the link that answers all your questions: http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

Wishing you great success

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckylisa
Newly Registered

Unread post by Luckylisa » Thu May 14, 2015 4:14 am

Hohhot great...that is awesome advice. I have the actual court letter so I will freeze it along with poppy seeds after cutting out my name! And I should nail outside? It is a very small front yard Made of concrete. What should I do in that case? Thank you for your help :D

lprene
HRCC Student

Unread post by lprene » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:24 pm

My neighbors downstairs moved in at the end of last summer and are about the most unfriendly, angry people you could ever meet. When they first moved in, I tried to be nice, say hello and such, but all I got back were dirty looks. Over the last year they have logged several complaints against us for everything imaginable. I have no idea why they hate us so much other than they seem really entitled and probably have no business living in multiple unit dwelling.

Now things have gone WAY beyond acceptable. There was a plumbing leak yesterday, which I found out about just as I was leaving to go out the door yesterday morning. I quickly mopped it up, put some dry towels down and left. When I got back they angrily confronted me, said i wouldn't answer the door (I was gone for over 2 hours I explained), and they had water damage blah blah blah. I would have been totally fine about them complaining about the water damage to the condo association, but they lied and told them there was noise constantly throughout the night, that people had called the cops on us (never happened) and that we were SMOKING CRACK IN THE APARTMENT (emphasis mine). Now neither one of us has even tried crack EVER. They are just making this garbage up.

This cannot continue and I do not have the means to move (plus I do not think I should have to move on the basis of lies). My preference would be for them to move ASAP as their negativity is palpable. But if that is not possible, I just want them to leave me alone and stay away from me and my son. I don't have any hotfoot powder and can't afford to buy anything at the moment (unless there is a recipe that I could make it out of simple kitchen ingredients). Fortunately I do have some banishing supplies, crossing oil, protection supplies, peace supplies, and your basic sets of oils and herbs.

Any advice would be appreciated ASAP. Thanks!

morningstar_67

Unread post by morningstar_67 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:14 pm

depending on what banishing supplies you have ill give you more info, talk to the person in charge explain that the people down stairs not only are liars, but the other tenants have NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT YOU ever. get them on your side. id also make a sprinkling with lavender to promote harmony,and peace and sugar to sweeten them. a moderator may have a better solution, but this is short term for when you can get more things from lucky mojo.

call the shop and see what candles the church can burn for you. I'm sorry this is happening.
thankyou st.dymphna
thank you archangels michael and raphael
thankyou luckymojo

morningstar_67

Unread post by morningstar_67 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:32 pm

depending on what banishing supplies you have ill give you more info, talk to the person in charge explain that the people down stairs not only are liars, but the other tenants have NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT YOU ever. get them on your side. id also make a sprinkling with lavender to promote harmony,and peace and sugar to sweeten them. a moderator may have a better solution, but this is short term for when you can get more things from lucky mojo.

call the shop and see what candles the church can burn for you. I'm sorry this is happening.

Reason: double post
thankyou st.dymphna
thank you archangels michael and raphael
thankyou luckymojo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:57 pm

Hello, lprene,

This is just terrible. I can't believe it!

I have moved your post over to the thread that deals with preventing eviction.

Please read through the 3 pages here. Then, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Wishing you the very best and praying that things work out for you

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

vipera

Unread post by vipera » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:10 am

Hello I might be getting evicted soon so the landlord's son can move literally 2 minutes away from home..

i've started a sugar jar with the landlord and his wife's name in it and daily i've been adding honey and coins in and i'd like to nail down this flat.

problem is is that i have no access to railroad spikes and to order means ill have to wait for it to some and since I'm in the UK i'd probably be out by then.

Can anyone help me out? i really don't want to be kicked out so that their baby can have a shag pad for free

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, vipera ,

Please refer to the 3 pages on this thread.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:12 pm

hello
I was wondering if I can do a oil lamp to stop an eviction and get the judge on my side in stead of making a honey jar. If so what herbs and oils are best to use, and would St. Joseph, St. Jude or Just Judge be good for this purpose. The only thing is I don't have the judges name.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi Destiny,

Yes you could work a lamp for this, and Just Judge would be a good choice.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-justo-juez.html

If you don't know the judge's name, just write "Judge presiding over my eviction case" or words to that effect.

Nothing should stop you from making a honey jar on him either. It wouldn't hurt.

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Hello, Destiny,

Here is a great page for your choice of herbs: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:56 am

Thank you,
Miss Athena & Miss Aida for your advise, but I also want to ask if there is any way I can reverse a decision that was made by New York Housing Authority. I would like to reverse, "the removal of permanent exclusion" decision that was made by housing court, it's not fair that they permanently exclude my grandson from his mother, & siblings. He hasn't been in trouble for over two years now & is currently working as a subcontracter doing painting, laying floors & odd jobs. He's actually doing pretty good with this type of work. How would I go about reversing that decision so he's allowed back into her household.
Thank you
Destiny

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:23 pm

Hi Destiny,

You can work with Reversing products. Dress a candle with Reversing oil and burn it over the decision notice, and petition that this particular clause be reversed.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

You might want to consider a reading on this to determine what can be reversed and what other work you could be doing.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Two Moons
HRCC Student

Unread post by Two Moons » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:53 pm

I have been extremely blessed with a great landlord. We have been here 8 years, and haven't paid rent for the last year we've been here. I would like to do some pro-active spells to KEEP it that way, as I have the feeling they're going to bring it up soon.

They moved far away last year, so I was no longer able to just slip the cash rent under their door. That was the end of me paying, and haven't heard from them since.

Landlord works for my father, where he is very high up in the company. I'm sure that factors into him letting us stay for free. He loves his job and makes a LOT of money and owns two other houses.
He inherited this house, so it costs him nothing. This house is in a pretty bad area, and in a state of major disrepair. I work around it. I've never once complained and fix everything myself, knowing that's the deal. I'm happy with it. Being here has allowed me to climb out of debt. I need at most one more year here, and I'll be ready to move onwards and upwards.

Can I bless him and his wife with a monthly blessing candle? Skull candle to encourage them to keep forgetting about me? Honey jar on him and his wife? Hmmm. Any suggestions appreciated. I'm trying to do hoodoo pro-actively instead of reactively lol. Thank you in advance :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Hello, Two Moons ,

Wow! That is fantastic!!

All your spell ideas and WONDERFUL!

I wouldn't add anything else at this time

Good job!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jai

Unread post by jai » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:47 pm

I am interested in getting advice on how to handle my lanlord.

I have live in my condo for nearly 3 years now. I never had any problems with my landlord really up until recently. Last year she decided to sell her property. I had a termite infestation that she did nothing about but wanted the new owner to handle . he had the termites killed but did not fix the walls. Whatever happened my original landlord ended up getting the property back and no repairs were ever done.

Fast forward to two weeks ago. She calls me and asks if the condo association president can look at my condo. She never said she was planning to sell. The man told me he was buying the condo and my landlord never said anything. She also still never repaired the damage from the termites. Now two days ago she calls me and tells me the condo is torn up and she wants me to move by the end of the month. She also went to the housing authority ( I have section 8) without my knowledge or speaking with me first. That has the potential of causing me to lose my voucher and right now I can't afford to move. I had 3 children and 3 other kids living with me.

I want to know if the railroad spikes would have enough time to work if I ordered them now or if there is something else I can use to keep this place or at least gain more time to get things in order to move. I don't mind moving but adequate time is necessary especially since this is unexpected because my port i on of my rent is always paid there are no complaints made about me or my children and other than the termites and evidence of a family living here, my place is not torn up as she said. Also I know it petty but I don't want her to be able to sell or rent this place for at least a year after I'm gone because she has been completely unfair and inconsiderate about the situation.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello, jai ,

What a HORRIBLE woman! OMG

I have moved your post to the correct subforum. Please read the 3 pages here for spell advice. If you have any question afterwards, please don't hesitate to ask.

Yes, the railroad spikes could work with this short notice. BUT I also pray that you contact both an attorney and the local television networks. And, the newspapers. They can be of great help.

Then, you can go on to cursing her: www.luckymjo.com/crossing.html

BUT first things first: read the posts, contact the necessary people an take care of yourself first.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”