Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Too Many Spells at Once? Overload? Interval Between Spells?

Miss_Liz

Re: Too Many Spells at Once? Overload? Interval Between Spells?

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:43 am

My ex and his (I know I over use the word in regards to her but there's a no cussing rule) harlot are [members of a religion to which the poster does not personally belong --EDITOR] and I want to do some reversal, mirror boxes and break up spells on them but I'm pretty sure they'd sense/notice/reverse and protect against them if i just went at it. I read the thread on breaking down hoodoo based protection but how would you do that on someone who uses different magic practices?

I do plan on doing reversal on him, but we have this agreement that once I get my life together I can have prime custody of our son (he even admitted to faking emotion for him) and that is going to take at least 2 years. He left me w/o a job, w/o a degree because he was the one who always stopped me from getting a job or going back to school. I don't trust him to give our son back unless his life has gone to pot; I have 2 years to really decide if and how I want revenge. I really want to break him and that back stabbing harlot up. I don't trust her to not use my son as a weapon and she goes out of her way to instigate fights and violence. I'm pretty sure she's behind a lot of his sudden crazy. He seems to have lost his friggen mind the moment they slept together.

He went so far as to accuse me of things he knew for a fact weren't true and the only way he'd get it in his head that I lied about our son's conception date (he was in the room each time when 3 different doctors at 3 different practices confirmed the date!) is if she said I told her I did. It's very possible I'll be satisfied with just breaking them up.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:50 am

My ex and his (I know I over use the word in regards to her but there's a no cussing rule) harlot are [members of a religion to which the poster does not personally belong --EDITOR] and I want to do some reversal, mirror boxes and break up spells on them but I'm pretty sure they'd sense/notice/reverse and protect against them if i just went at it. I read the thread on breaking down hoodoo based protection but how would you do that on someone who uses different magic practices?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:23 pm

The same way - magical protections generally all fall within the same catagories (barrier, wards, spirit guardians, etc), they are just done using different methodologies. The magic of [a religion to which the poster does not personally belong --EDITOR] is primarily based in European folk-magic, which isn't too much different than many of the methods used in conjure (since hoodoo has magical influence from the European folk-traditions) except it uses a different catalog of herbs, and uses different terminology. If you know what type of protection they're using, then you can work in a manner that will side-step that type of defense. Divination can help discover this.

[A religion to which the poster does not personally belong --EDITOR] is first and foremost a religion. Many are there because it is the spiritual philosophy and practice that most deeply resonates with them, and they have no desire to become a heavy-hitting witch.

There are some very well-trained and highly-laudable [members of a religion to which the poster does not personally belong --EDITOR] out there. There are also [members of a religion to which the poster does not personally belong --EDITOR] who have taken a great deal of time and effort honing their skills at folk-magic and are quite formidable. However, many people I have known and practiced alongside were fairly lax at spiritual protection and cleansing when compared to an experienced conjure practitioner.

I'll be honest and say that the majority of people do not keep up very rigorous protections, and don't do nearly the amount of spiritual cleansing that they should in my opinion. You may be in for less of struggle than you imagine.

Of course, if they are very active and skilled practitioners of folk-magic, then you may indeed need to be more careful.

Do, or get a reading to see what defenses they may have.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:15 pm

It doesn't matter what "type" of magic they practice, if they are talented and rooted in their tradition then they can be a formidable force when needed. Never categorize people according to the magick that they practice. Make assumptions at your own peril.

Ellis, divine the form their protections take and from there you can set a course to break down those protections. If you can get access to personal concerns then you'll have a foot in the door. Most European folk-magick traditions don't protect against poisoning through the feet since in their system evil is transmitted through other means. This means that rarely will they perform foot washings or wash down driveways or homes. Instead you'll find them setting up things like crystals to ground energies, or when under attack use visualizations and affirmations to deities to redirect the attack and cure them of ill.

Therefore their foot-tracks are one vulnerability you can use. If you have access to them send tricked letters, sprinkle powders in their driveway and yards etc.

Divination will help you further cement your plan.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:24 pm

I advise you to highly think about launching an attack or sending back anything on someone that possibly could be more stronger than you through any form of magic. Doing any revenge that can be reflected back on you can affect your son as well. If you are going to do anything like that, then you should hire a professional.

In any case, I would be high concentration on getting your life back together, and getting your son. And I hate to think this way, but I can see them changing their mind and not giving your son back to you.

I would work hoodoo to help get your life back together, and put my full concentration on that rather than even thinking about revenge. I understand you are angry, but the concentration needs to be on you, your life, and your son.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm

If you are going to do this Ellis, you need to cleanse, and protect yourself. I would not do a mirror box because this is going to affect your son possibly. However, you should do a binding doll insider a box, and bury it in a graveyard. I would not do break up work because it could get pretty violent since he hit you too so he is probably hitting her (just an assumption and probably a possibility) if that happens...it is going to affect your son. Your main focus should not be on getting revenge as I said in another thread. Cool off, get yourself together, and get your son back. Let them suffer together.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 pm

I know, I just don't trust him at all to not find any reason to call CPS for some bs reason and try to take him away from me just to hurt me. He's already admitted to not loving him, which I don't even understand because he's just a beautiful little boy full of so much joy. I'm one verbal/physical abuse episode away from ordering DUME, If he can do this to me and he loved me at one point, what is he going to do to my son who he doesn't love?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:57 pm

I understand and hear what you are saying. But if you launch DUME on him, and he is into any kind of magic...there can be repercussions for you as well. I really think you need to get a reading to give you some clarity on how you need to deal with this situation. I understand that you are pissed off. I can feel that. BUT there is a child in the middle of all of this, and what is it going to serve him if you are affected by anything else magical he is doing to you. You cannot take that chance right now,and regardless if he loves your son or not, your son is still going to be affected by any magical attacks that might ensue on either one of you.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Again, I know, I've sat here for 8 months taking all his abuse because there was nothing I could do magicly or mundanely for fear he would take my son away like he kept threatening to do. The divorce is final Friday which makes the parenting legally binding w/o change for 2 years so again I have 2 years to get everything together to try and get him back. I have some fiery wall of protection coming in the mail any day now (Miss Bri told me the reason I was having such a hard time getting a job, step one to getting on my feet, was cause I'd been hexed, which I'd suspected for a while but of course he swore up and down neither of them had done it; liar.) I'll get a job for like a week or 2 and it'll fall apart for one reason or another and I'm back to square one, not sure how I'm going to pay next month's rent. Luckily it's my birthday next month so I'll probably end up using mine (and my son's) birthday money on bills.
If I am going to do anything drastic, I'll wait until he deploys again, that way he won't be around my son. I wish I could just have him calmly hand my son back and then leave us both alone. I don't trust him to not hurt him.

sonny256

Unread post by sonny256 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:22 am

is it ok to cast a spell to return a lost lover during a waxing moon and light a candle for a honey jar on a full moon? or would that be too many spells at once? i have heard that it is ok but others say that you should focus all your energy into one spell at a time for good results, any advice would do me good, i am writing a journal on my successful spell work and notes that i should keep in mind.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:28 am

honey jar is usually an ongoing spell - you can work it everyday for starters, then MWF, or once a week or even once a month... on the top of other spells you have done/may be doing, so that's no problem.
HRCC Graduate #1610

sonny256

Unread post by sonny256 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm

so would like say a good luck spell be ok to work while i have a love spell already started?

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Well from what I've been reading on this site... And correct me if I'm wrong everyone but its not the amount of spells you cast its the amount of faith you put into the spells. I don't think there is a limit on the amount of spells you can cast but some would go against others nature. For instance you wouldn't want to cast an intranquility spell then turn around and cast a spell to get the person to feel good. What you should do is get a piece of paper and write out exactally what your goals are in your work and focus on one goal at a time. For instance if you simply want the person to contact you then do a spell, candle whatever for communication. Once that's established work on opening the person up to you about their feelings, once you get results with that work on getting the person to love you once again, and so and a so forth. If you have faith in your work then you shouldn't have to cast multipule spells at least I wouldn't think b/c your not going to get all the results at once at least I wouldn't think you would like you wouldn't want to approch a person in conversation and constantly change topics over and over again b/c the conversation would swing so much that confusion would accure. But as far as the amount of spells I wouldn't think it'd matter as long as its dirrected toward the one goal but I could be wrong I'm still reading. But it might be draining on your own person energies to keep doing spell after spell after spell. But casting multipule spells at once toward the same goal but different angles I think I could see like sharing different ideas on the same topic in conversation.

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:11 pm

As a rule of thumb, work as many spells as you can stay on top of. You should get a "gut-feeling" if you have too many things cooking. If you feel like you are spreading yourself too thin, you may just want to concentrate on your current work before starting something new. It would be fine to start a good luck spell if you have an ongoing love spell working, as long as you feel it. At least this is what I do. I don't know what other people do, but I totally go with my intuition. If I feel a spell is needed and I can put a lot of focus & energy into the work, I do it, even if the timing isn't "right" with moon phases. If you are doing multiple spells, things can get active as stuff manifests, I mean you can have money coming in, lovers calling, enemies leaving, developments in court cases, etc. all happening at once which leads to a pretty active life sometimes! Sometimes working multiple spells keeps you from over-obsessing on a particular spell which is good, but then again, it is possible to have too many irons in the fire so I guess just go with your gut on how much work you can comfortably do.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:14 pm

I don't see why one could not do multiple spells one right after the other. After all professional spell casters must do this all the time.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:13 pm

You are look at quantity, but that is not really important. You want to look at the quality. You can cast as many spells as you like till you get what you want (so long as your intentions are clear and focused), or you can do a couple spells, its up to you. The importance is the quality of the work you are doing.

Are you focused?
Do you have good personal concerns?
What type of quality products are you using?
Are you able to effective direct your will in a prayerful fashion?

And so on and so forth.

sonny256

Unread post by sonny256 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:07 pm

very good advice,i thank you all for contributing.

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:53 am

Doing work for my self in the process can I do work for my children separately on the same day as mine for different things... I am doing some things for my middle child which is a success but now I need to do some candle work for my other two, will doing my work for me still be as effective if I did for them too at the same time?

I am worried for my oldest, I worry about her health, she seems to be unfocused and up and down on decisions she needs to make, she doesn't seem too stable at times and I want her to be successful and protected.

I am also worried for my only son, we works in a dangerous area and a lot of jealously is surrounding him and not making ends meets for his family, he seems stable cuz he is still working in the same place but the guys he work with really doesn't care for him and I am afraid for him..... he needs the money and if he leaves he won't be able to find work anywhere else right now and he refuses to let his wife carry everything,
Besides lighting my work I lite white candles for them and pray very hard...

I lite red heart candles for my middle child to find someone to love her and her children and to stay with her and protect them... and she is finally happy. I consider the work for her was very successful
Note: I did this work for her before I started my work for myself.
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:13 pm

im a newbie here, but i always say, if there is a child involved do what is best for the child, if the person doing the negative working may be influencing the child in a negative fashion, some reveal work should be done, to protect and separate the negative from harming them perimdently.

learning more all the time

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:00 am

You can always do multiple works with different intentions on a single day. You want to keep your intentions clear and keep yourself and your workspace cleansed.

Now since you are working on your family you can either focus on things like generally blessing, protection, and success work (who doesn't need a little of these anyway) and work your conjure on your family as a whole, or you can do separate works targeting specific things.

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:18 pm

when working with multiple spells, a candle for peaceful home, a hunnyjar for healing and reconciliation, vinegar jar for removals of rotten people/influences. do i make these on the same day? how close can they be put around the house. i have only one altar but i was going to burn the candles across the room on another table and leave the jar on my curio shelf. do i start with the negitive first, wash up, then set up the positive 7 day candles and jar?

thank you all!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:55 pm

First off, a vinegar jar would not be to remove people and rotten influences. If anything it makes them rot, and causes turmoil in their lives, or causes relationships to sour. If you want to remove people from your life you need to do a freezer jar, or make some kind of hot foot jar if you wanted to.

Yes you an make them in the same day. I recommend keeping the vinegar jar separate from the other things. In addition, make sure that cleanse yourself when going from working with one thing to another. It does not matter which one you start first. Personally, I like to start my positive workings before the "negative". But that is just my preference.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:05 pm

I totally agree. Make sure also to pray when doing BOTH positive and negative also.
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

niteraptor

Unread post by niteraptor » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:40 pm

ROT! thank you for clearing that up, i will put the vinegar jar in my compost heap. perfect place for that gathering of miscreants!!
my hot foot is on order so i will wait for that part.
i need the positive asap so i will do those candles today.

many thanks
off to work.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:33 am

I actually would not work all three of these on the same day if you can help it. I would do the Vinegar jar on a Tuesday (if your main intention is to cause fiery discord) or a Saturday (if your main intention is destruction/removal). Your peaceful home candle would be good to do on a Sunday or Monday and the honey jar you mention would be good to do on a Monday (if more healing oriented) or Friday (if more love/sex oriented).
You CAN do all three on the same day, but I do lots of spell work for clients and I do not like going from drawing/positive work to negative/banishing work in the same time frame unless a real emergency comes up. The days of the week have their own planetary influences and powers so use them if you are able :-)
You can also put the hot foot work in the bathroom, that is a traditional place a lot of workers use.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Thank you ConjureMan....may many many blessings continue to flow your way.
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Good Luck in your work Cresent Moon.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

IBube

Unread post by IBube » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:46 am

Dear Friends,

Is it wise to work more than 1 spell at a time? How many is too many?

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:07 am

Depends on how much you can personally handle. Some can only handle 1 or 2 others can handle a butt load. I personally have 6 on going spells, 2 mojos and 2 St petitions going right now (of course all but 4 are for the same purpose but different angles so I'm not sure if they count separately or not) and I'm still more than capable of throwing in a single cast spell in between those.
It's all about how much you as a person can handle.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:46 am

I would say if you are first starting out that you should stick to one or two. You do not need to do a whole bunch of candles. If it is for the same thing, I would say break it down into small parts, and goals. Not to mention sometimes doing a lot of candles at once depletes your energy, and operating at half full while doing stuff is not good for the spell work.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:21 pm

i want to do some work with these products. can they be used simultaneously on candles when the goal is for a target to get rid of another? or should these be kept separate and used on separate candle and petitions etc?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:06 pm

They could be used simultaneously if you wished, but it is more common to work out a sort of map of the territory you wish to spiritually travel or a narrative of the story you wish your life to become. You might start by casting off evil, then opening your roads, then drawing to you whatever you seek in terms of money, love, health, protection, or success.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:22 am

need some help guys. Got a great reading from Miss Bri. she told me that the reason I'm not seeing my love spells manifesting too much physically is cuz of the possibility that I'm doing too much, that they might be clashing or cannibalizing each other.
thing is I'm not sure which things to end (or even everything that I did) and some things were done by my friend who seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

so I'm thinking theoretically... lust spells worked so well, maybe the lust overpowers the love and I should end the lust spells since he likely can still be physically attracted without them...my only concern is if he noticeably feels less then it might set off an alarm to him, that could work against me...then again if that leaves the way open for the emotions it could work in my favour.

I don't want to do anything that reverses the spell and creates the opposite effect. but I know that I have to clean this up to get results.

I did a commanding spell as well...
I'm thinking if I focus on 1 or 2 intents that will be okay, like the love and the "doing something about your feelings!"
I'm getting a honey jar spell done by Bri but it seems that maybe I should cut off the lust and I don't know what else to do or how to do it

Help on this matter is much appreciated. Theoretical advice, and relavent LM product suggestions as well

Thanks guys, I really want to see this go well

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:34 am

I always recommend that if you've had a consultation with a rootworker on your case that you ask that rootworker these questions. They have already read on your situation, talked to you about it in depth, and know what is going on spiritually. We are just offering general advice on a public forum - it can in no way be as accurate as info you will be provided with through a worker that has read for you.

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:34 am

I'm just asking if theoretically/magically it would make sense that a lust spell might overpower love spells on a person who is clearly more inclined to lust. and if so, what products would be good to help my situation. that's what this forum is for, according to the description. Only I can clean up my mess. Bri has told me to focus on 1 or 2 things, reasoning it out with others helps. talking down to me doesn't.
thanks!

route95

Unread post by route95 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:20 am

Honestly, Miss Bri would gladly and quickly respond to any questions on whatever you want regarding the reading. However, it's been said that if someone's personality/nature is more inclined to one thing it will be easier to get them to bend that way through magic.

Sorry I cant help more. I have to run out the door. :)

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:29 am

route95 wrote:Honestly, Miss Bri would gladly and quickly respond to any questions on whatever you want regarding the reading. However, it's been said that if someone's personality/nature is more inclined to one thing it will be easier to get them to bend that way through magic.

Sorry I cant help more. I have to run out the door. :)
see that's what I figured, right? using lust, but then if they're more inclined that way then it might overpower whatever love focused magic is targeted. if they're so into the lust and they're getting what they want, why pursue more? they might just see it as all attributed to lust if that's the main feeling they're getting

route95

Unread post by route95 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:56 pm

It seems like you may be overthinking a bit.

I would definitely just make a plan... if you think lust would be easier work on that first. I've had relationships start off purely on lust and turn into something more. It isn't rare.

Bella_Dellanotte

Unread post by Bella_Dellanotte » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:08 am

that's what I did but all summer it's been stagnant, lust lust lust. the guy wasn't inclined towards relationships in the first place. so if he's getting what he wants why would he turn it into something else? that's why emotions need to have more influence. but then emotions can make guys close up. so here I am.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:22 am

emotions can make guys close up
It can make ANYONE close up... I guess. It isn't just a "guy" thing. If you think him developing emotions is making him pull away.

Anyway, Miss Bri said you're probably doing too much. Let the honey jar do its work. I understand wanting to be thorough and wanting all your spellwork and time to be fruitful, but honey jars are powerful. I think it's best to keep in touch with Miss Bri and keep up the patience.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:58 am

Hi there,

Bella--as we discussed in our reading you are doing too much and your energy definitely has spread itself thin so you want to focus on a couple of things. Working the lust angle for some situations is great, but if that's all there is after time and you want more then the magic needs to go deeper. And Route95 and miss cat are right, feeling like guys close up when their emotions are involved might make the work harder going.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

wjatwell2

Unread post by wjatwell2 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:54 am

Is it possible to have too much spell work going for ONE situation? In othe words, if i cast a spell to get someone out of my life and i go back and do another one that i also found that will help me get them away, will the spells cancel out each other or will it just work stronger, faster etc...???? Also, is it a thing as doing too much spell work on one paticular situation?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:26 am

You should get a reading on your situation to see how the work you've done and are currently doing is landing, and if you need more or not. More spells will not necessarily work stronger or faster - but you can strategize and have different spells working from different angles on the same issue if need be. But you can definitely burn yourself out by working too much, and that doesn't help your case at all. Give the work you've done some chance to manifest before doing more work - and a reading will help you determine how things are going.

You can find a good reader at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:32 am

I like to do one spell at a time. It's important not to over obsess. I find it usually takes some time for spells to work or begin working. I'm not sure spells would cancel each other out, in fact it's pretty common for them to back each other up, but I try not to water a flower with a fire hose, if ya know what I mean. hahaha but that's just me. I will use different spells to try to get at a goal from different angles, but try not to over do it. Work your spell, have faith, give it a little time and then if something else is needed, proceed.

wjatwell2

Unread post by wjatwell2 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:20 pm

thanx sooooo much. your advice is appreciated. i am always amazed at the "professionals" that have studied to aquire this knowledge. i also respect those who have done the "work" and seen achievments.

i thank you for the time that you took to reply to my post. you dont know how much that means to me.

vataoa

Unread post by vataoa » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:13 pm

I was wondering if i could do a reconcile spell along with a return to me and love me spell all at once or is it better to do them one at a time?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:25 pm

You should start that kind of work with a reading to determine the details of what is going on, and what works you will need to do to get the best effect. That way you can go about your work in the most efficient manner for your individual case.

You can find a list of rootworkers who can read for you here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

vataoa

Unread post by vataoa » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:03 pm

i already had a reading i was just wondering if there was a way to make it stronger...thank you for the advice though

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Throwing two or three different spells at a situation doesn't necessarily make the work "stronger" or even work faster. The strength of spell is dependent on the practitioner and the faith behind the work, not the amount of spells one can do.

With something like reconciliation, more than one spell is probably going to be needed as the situation is probably complex. You're going to need to work on healing the rift between you two while also bringing them back. That can be tricky hence the advise to get a reading to figure out the best course of action.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:49 pm

I agree that working three spells at once can be overly complex and also overly expensive.

Since you have already had a reading, ask your reader for a rootwork consultation or magical coaching session in which the two of you can plan out how you should interconnect the three spells to save time and money.

Most all of the AIRR readers will book you for a magical coaching session at the same rate they charge for readings. Being walked through the process necessary here would require no more than a half-hour session with me -- an hour at most. I am sure that others are comparable.

This will be far less expensive than hiring the reader to perform the rootwork for you, of course.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Not to mention the energy it takes to work three spells, especially if you are trying this for the first time...vataoa Do you have contact with the individual? Good Luck in your work.

vataoa

Unread post by vataoa » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:22 am

Thank you for the advice definitely good information I don't want to over work or complex the situation that's why I was asking. So how long should I wait before starting other work or the same work because I know I have to do reconcile work a few times so how longer after should I wait to start another one or just work in general? Thank you again to everyone.

Jwmcclin yes I still talk to her but after fews days that we are talkin she pulls away and she won't talk to me then within a week 2 the most we're talkin again.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:44 am

vataoa, i was not suggesting that you perform the three spells in consecutive order, therefore the question of how long to "wait before starting other work" is not relevant.

What i suggested was working with a competent rootworker who can show you a way to interconnect the three spells. I have done this myself and i have taught several ways of doing it to clients of mine, but since there is no "one size fits all" plan for the interlinkage of these spells, the subject is too individualized and too complex for me to spend time trying to describe it here on the forum.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:40 pm

something is definitely there, she comes back...follow cat's advice, work with a competent rootworker who can show you a way to interconnect the three spells, especially since they each have similar elements...reconcile, return and love... Since you have a relationship with a reader, again consider and follow cat's advice for a consultation. Good Luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Ditto!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:12 am

I am not sure if this is the right forum for my question, appreciate if someone would advise me if it is not, and my apologies in advance. If it is, appreciate any thoughts and advice.

I currently have a rootworker working on finding a permanent relationship for me. This work has been going on for about a month. The results are slow in coming, but I am persevering.

At the same time, I also have a great need for help in my professional life. I can't say that I am doing too badly in this area. However, I am in a situation where my boss is very obviously not interested in giving me the exposure needed for me to move up the ladder. She has also been taking credit for a lot of work that I do, and looking good for it. However, the company that we are in does have an open policy on moving senior people around, and my current boss is likely to move on to another position in a year or two. Even then, she is highly insecure and has a great need to be in the limelight constantly - this includes being lauded and admired for both her work as well as personal aspects such as her looks and personality. This is for real, believe me.

To be honest about it, she is insecure because without trying very hard, I am attractive in looks and personality, as well as being known for my good work. On the surface, we get along really well, but she clamps down on every single opportunity that gives me exposure to the senior management. This includes professional events that I was an attendee of before she became my boss. I no longer attend or am a part of any of these events. And it is clear to me that she resents it immensely when I am invited by other departments to attend their events.

I am working towards taking over her position when she moves on, but without the exposure (which is the only thing that will work against me), it will be very difficult. Even though her moving on is slated for at least a year away, the way the company is structured is such that you need to be working at it for that long to get noticed, and hence considered as a potential.

My question is: does it make sense for me to engage a different rootworker to work on this for me now, whilst I have a rootworker doing the relationship work for me?

To any potential suggestion that I get the same rootworker to do my professional life work for me, that is not a consideration as I am at this point not 100% comfortable with this rootworker for various reasons.

Thank you for reading this, and for any advice given.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:08 am

Since they're two completely unrelated works, I see no problem with going to two different workers. The only thing I would caution on would be going to two different workers for the same work.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:50 pm

Rootworkers can absolutely work together on the same case, or even help a client in different parts of the client's life. As spiritual people they don't have a problem with cooperation so long as it is approached with honesty and transparency. If you keep the work of one rootworker from the other then you're headed for trouble.

If you have a rootworker who is talented in love work while another prefers money matters you can have each work on that aspect of your life. Make sure you get the agreement of both before you proceed and keep the lines of communication open.

Good luck.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:05 am

Thank you ConjureMan and kmew1315 for your advice.

ConjureMan, I just want to clarify: even if the works are on different aspects of my life, I should inform the current rootworker of my intent to get someone else to work on the different aspect for me?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:10 am

Absolutely. Rootworkers aren't some random retail customer service representative but your spiritual counsellor and guide, why hide such information from them. In fact ask their opinion on the matter, "doctor/ miss rootworker you are currently working on my love situation would you advise that I get help on my career too? Would you mind working with this other rootworker? Do you have any recommendations?"

Being forthright is very important

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”