Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

St. Deshacedor

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
concernedmom

St. Deshacedor

Unread post by concernedmom » Tue May 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Has anyone heard of St Deshacedor? If so, share information about this saint. Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: St. Deshacedor

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Ive never heard of him/her but you can do a google search, and try to find out some info.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

concernedmom

Unread post by concernedmom » Thu May 06, 2010 2:45 pm

I googled him and I was able to find limited information about him. I was wondering if anybody on the forum has used him and what their thoughts were.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Well lucky mojo does not sell this candle for this saint, and this thread will probably get shut down as its not a general forum for the discussion of non-lucky mojo products.

Basically St. deshacedor breaks hexes or jinxes that have been put on an individual. He also has the power to destroy evil and black magick. He is very powerful to work with and protects family and friends from evil and the evil eye. His symbols are a red handkerchief, dark rum, and cigars. He takes away the negative energy from a person.

What color candle could you use...probably white and black. However, when I did a search...candles have come in purple, yellow, and red.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sweetie

Unread post by sweetie » Thu May 06, 2010 6:02 pm

LM does carry Florida Water though, and I'm assuming one of the many cleansing baths or salts could be used for creating the cleansing wash. And it looks like an appropriate colored candle (I'm finding red, yellow, and white the most common colors) could be dressed with the Florida water and maybe (??) camphor or another protective scent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

The original page seems to have been removed but I was able to bring it up using google cache (scroll down for the right post)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm

sweetie wrote:LM does carry Florida Water though, and I'm assuming one of the many cleansing baths or salts could be used for creating the cleansing wash. And it looks like an appropriate colored candle (I'm finding red, yellow, and white the most common colors) could be dressed with the Florida water and maybe (??) camphor or another protective scent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

The original page seems to have been removed but I was able to bring it up using google cache (scroll down for the right post)
You would want to be very very careful dressing a candle with Florida Water, its mostly alcohol. A better and safe choice would be All Saints Oil, which can be used for, well, all saints :)
HRCC Student #1559

sweetie

Unread post by sweetie » Thu May 06, 2010 10:27 pm

I guess the trick is all in the wrist ;)

Alcohol evaporates off pretty quickly, I've used florida water, eud de cologne and whiskey for dressing candles and haven't had any problems (like herbs and oils, the amount should be minimal, enough to impart the essence without drowning or inciting the flame) I suppose you could mix a small amount with propylene glycol or even glycerine and then use that for dressing the candle.

I don't know what the scent for All Saints is but FW is a sweet orange scent, if that helps.

concernedmom

Unread post by concernedmom » Fri May 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Thank you for all of your responses. I am so glad that I joined LM.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”