Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Pay Me Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Chris2

Pay Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Chris2 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:49 pm

1.Could I put pay me oil on a sports betting ticket?.... I don't have a green candle to dress,Or dress my hands with the oil or my money D mojo bag?..Or My bag is just not workin for me yet didn't kno to get a 2dollar bill, hope it works with out it.

2.If i have more than one oil could I rub them on my hands?

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Re: Pay Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lukianos » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:41 pm

Hi Chris,

In answer to your questions:

1) Yes, you can use Pay Me for gambling purposes. Dressing your hands, gambling money, and/or your mojo with the oil before you go out gambling are fine ideas. A dressed and prayed over candle burning for you while you're gambling is ideal, but not essential. You can often get two dollar bills from your bank.

2) You can combine appropriate oils if you wish (many do), and this includes oils to dress your hands.

Good luck!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:34 pm

OIL-HOO-PAYM
Pay Me Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Chris wrote:1.Could I put pay me oil on a sports betting ticket?....
You might want to use Pay Me Sachet Powders instead.
I don't have a green candle to dress,
You can certainly have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set a light for you.
Or dress my hands with the oil or my money D mojo bag?..Or My bag is just not workin for me yet didn't kno to get a 2dollar bill, hope it works with out it.
It's too bad about the $2 bill in the mojo bag. You really can't open up a mojo bag and fix any mistakes you made in making it. You can certainly feed with Pay Me Oil, though. That's powerful stuff.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:27 pm

If the ticket has a bar code don't put oil on it, and be cautious in using powder. The same goes for slot machine and lottery tickets.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:25 am

I just got my first bottle of Pay Me as well as sachet and bath crystals. it smells so lovely, just having the scent on my hands is a treat. I mixed some with some unscented lotion I prefer, and stroked upward from hands up my arms, praying that a bonus (which I know I'm getting already, it's just the paperwork taking awhile) comes to my hands quickly. Smelling my hands reminds me to reinforce the prayer. It is going to be a pleasure to work with Pay Me products not only for myself, but in making a mojo for a client who needs the help. Lucky Mojo oils truly are well made and high quality.

Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398G
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Grasshopper

Unread post by Grasshopper » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:15 pm

I want to know - can Pay Me oil be used for getting good tips? I know it's usually used for money owed, but I want to know if its versatile to be used for tips.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello, Grasshopper ,

You know, in my opinion, getting good tips is owed to you.

Nevertheless, yes, you can use it!

Wishing you the vey best (and GREAT tips!)

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

OldHag

Unread post by OldHag » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Hello,

I am pretty new to Hoodoo.

I did use a Love Me Spell kit and it worked. Now, I am learning about other products.

Would I use the Pay Me oil on a black candle? I ask this because I am mad at the person who owes me money

Or is there a certain color that you use with the Pay Me Oil?

Thanks

oraclenicholle

Unread post by oraclenicholle » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:00 am

I have a question for Pay me oil. I have had it awhile, and didn't know when would be a good time to use it. But can I use it to get my ex husband to pay support that is owed to me, and rent that he owes to me?

Thank you!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:07 am

Hello oraclenicholle,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

The situation you're describing would be an excellent use of Pay Me oil. You can read all about how to use it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

oraclenicholle

Unread post by oraclenicholle » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:25 am

Thank you Sister Jean. I will do such! Thank you!

fatima987

Unread post by fatima987 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:23 pm

I figured this is a bit forgotten forum but either way, I have this man who is very rich and is much older than myself , we’re both really attracted to each other and I’m going to see him soon god willing, is there a spell that I can put on him to make him pay for my expenses? I want him to take care of me, give me or get me things lol women love this stuff ya know? And so do I! I figured this forum is about paying and money so I’d ask here, any help is really appreciated.. I’m wondering if a white skull could candle could do the work but what oils would I use or what kind of LM products would produce what I’m aiming from him?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:38 am

Hello fatima987,

This isn't a "forgotten" forum, we see all the posts that people put up! Anyway, I'd suggest you use a combination of Cleo May and Pay Me products to get this man to be more generous with you. Check out these pages for ideas:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html

spells-for-lover-spouse-to-share-wealth ... 16105.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Goddess_moon

Unread post by Goddess_moon » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:39 pm

Hi All,

I have been a member on Lucky Mojo Forum for over 10 years and a huge fan of Lucky Mojo products. I rarely post on here but feel I must so after ordering Pay Me Oil.

I have been an Ebay seller since 2011 and a new Etsy seller. I have been surprisingly selling my vintage jewelry very easily just by using Pay Me Oil while posting my items.

Also, I did not expect this to happen, but I went to work yesterday, subconsciously I dabbed on some pay me oil on my way to work, and my client just tipped me $300. The kind of work I do (nursing) does not usually entail a tip, but she felt so inspired by talking with me about the needs for her daughter and felt the need to tip me additional for providing excellent consulting services.

I have to show my gratitude to this amazing oil and thank you Cat for all the amazing work you do and advice you give as well as all the AIRR and HP practitioners and all the forum members. I have more testimonials to share, but this one here was much needed to share!

Blessings of Love & Light

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:07 pm

Goddess_moon --

Thank you for that endorsement. It means a lot.

And all of you who wonder about using oils like this in spell-craft -- look at how simply Goddess_moon used it. She just dabbled a little on heself, and she got bonus pay in the form of a tip. Way to go!

Pay Me Oil

Use in Magic:
Pay Me is employed when attempting to get back money that is owed. When someone owes you money -- either through default on a loan or because you are pursuing a legal claim, it is a common practice to dress papers and candles with PAY ME Powder and Oil, to make a wash of the Salts, and to burn Incense to get what is yours.

Spell Methods:
Use oils to fix candles, prepare magical amulets, anoint the body and hair, add to bath water and floor wash, and dress furniture and rooms, according to folk magic spell lore.

Product Details:
Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed hoodoo dressing oil with herbs and roots included, in a 1/2 oz. glass bottle with a colourful label.

OIL-HOO-PAYM
Pay Me Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BellaSolanae
Getting Backdated Unemployment Benefit Paid

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:26 pm

If I were seeking to be paid on the backdated portion of my unemployment claim, Pay Me Oil seems to be a great option. Would you use it on brown candles, green, or another color?

So far, the office has paid me from date of filing forward to present, and then accepted and processed my claim backdating it to initial date of losing work with the pandemic. However, they haven't actually paid me for those weeks yet. I wrote in a feedback form online, as the phone systems are jammed, but no reply, etc. Money is tight, still got some 6 inch candles, so unless its a total MUST to have another type of candle, sticking with these suits my budget best.

Thanks!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:27 am

BellaSolanae,

I would just the Pay Me oil on a green candle and burn it on a printed out claim form if possible. A logo for the dept would work and you can write "pay me" across it 9 times. The 6 inch candles are fine!

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:26 pm

Terra Rising,

That's a great idea! Thanks!

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:36 pm

Hello!
I am owed a big amount of money (child support). I'm ordering Pay me oil, I'll dress the candle with it. But what else can I use when I light the candle? The name of the person that owes me? Or do I just say a petition? Thank you!

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:43 pm

Hi Sun and Stars,

While I am dressing my candle for a spell, I like to carve mine with parts of the spell, as I have started using more free standing tapers. I usually carve the intended person's name on the candle, and important words or parts of the spell. In this case, you might carve, "Child Support", "Pay me" "pay me now" or even the full amount you are owed into the candle. It helps me focus my intention. Folks here are probably better at name papers, and could direct you on any name papers to create under your candle spell, or legal papers, etc. Do you know what type of candle you are burning? Glass 7 day? Taper? Good luck.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:03 pm

Hi Bella Solanae!
Thank you!
I'm not sure, I was wondering if I should use tapered green candles, or green glass?!

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:16 pm

Hi Sunandstars,

I think any green candle would work and your choice comes down to burn time. A small chime candle or 4” candle would burn for about 90 minutes, whereas a 7-day glass-enclosed vigil candle would, as the name implies, burn for 5-7 days.

You could write a petition and place it under the candle. If you are a religious practitioner you could recite a Psalm along with a prayer.

The Pay Me spiritual supplies page suggests Psalm 23. https://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Risen as in the phoenix.
If I must face the raven, let me be brave.

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:22 am

Hi Sunandstars,

Your candle choice is dependent on what works best for your abilities and situation. As Risen Raven points out, the burn times could be from 90 minutes to 5-7 days. I like 6 inch tapers (easier to carve on) and they burn for 4-6 hours. However, the glass candles were my go to for many years, as they are powerful and you can put them in a pan and leave them in a safe place, etc. In that case, you may need a name paper underneath, and carving the wax is harder. Psalm 23 is a good petition for prayer. If you go with glass, you could take 15 minutes everyday, focus on your intention, and recite your psalm. If you use a chime candle, the short burn time means you can dress and light a candle, and then say your petition/psalm/focus on the intended outcome of the spell. If you live in a situation that does not allow a dedicated space to burn a candle for days on end, tapers may suit your needs better.

If you are using a written petition, then you could reuse it for each candle until you have finished your run of lights.

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:18 am

Used a dab of this with a spoken petition this morning and finally managed to get some answers and an update on money I should have received 2 weeks ago. It's not in my account yet but it has been pushed through on their end finally. Before today they kept telling me I just had to wait it out.
I'll use a bit more tomorrow and see if it can't help speed up getting it into my account.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:42 am

That's really cool, Graveyardhag. Fingers crossed this money comes through more quickly to your account as well.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”