Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Samsona69

Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by Samsona69 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Thank you Sister Jean for the response. I suppose my post did sound a tad on the anxious side. This is the first time I've ever used Hoodoo and also the first time I've done work that continues for this amount of time. Point is yes, she was not very open to speaking etc, and after about 2 weeks she agreed to see me and said she had had a dream about being with me and bashing her mum with a bat! (Her mum has been an extremely negative influence re our relationship). I did definitely see that as a sign given it was the night after I had lit a candle.

To specify my question though: The reason for my work is not only reconciliation but increased interest in me physically (this is just as important). In the parchment I included our strands of hair as well as blood, lavender, Jasmine and Rose as well as Loveage root. Should I step away from contact for a while to let the Honey Jar work? Am I compromising my work by allowing regular contact and therefore her perspective might not change? And she is going over sear for 3 weeks. Shall I increase the frequency of candle burning while shes far away?

I will definitely post an introduction too.

Thanks Again

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Hello Sansona69,

Ah, I understand. You will find lots of ideas for spellwork to increase sexual attraction/interest if you visit this thread:

spells-for-passion-sexual-nature-of-sel ... 19469.html

If you have more questions about that topic, please ask them on that thread, so we can keep this thread about spell signs and movement on topic.

I don't think you need to lessen the amount of contact you have with her, and I think that would be a good idea to increase the frequency of your candle burnings on your honey jar while she is away, to keep heat on things.

If you want more information about this situation though, it sounds like a reading could help you. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

hibarihime

Unread post by hibarihime » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:54 pm

I have another update for what is going on with my work. Last week I was at the store to pick up some things which I saw him and his cousin shopping there but they didn't seem to notice me so this past Sunday his cousin was wanting me to come over to help him out with some things but he warned me that the guy's girlfriend's car was there which set my nerves but decided to go and stay anyways since he wanted me to hang and I thought they would be gone enough to where I can leave before they come back. Not long after, they come in and his girlfriend(the one who initiated the ultimatum for him to drop me so he can continue his relationship with her)started a conversation with me, she also complimented me on Facebook even though we're not friends anymore, while he didn't say anything. Well all decide to leave since it was getting awkward while she went to her car (I really wish I had my HotFoot and Break-Up oils and powders if I’ve known this), I said hi to him but he kind of sounded like he didn't want to talk to me but felt forced to since I was talking to him, so we both went to our cars which we both sat for a minute then I decided to go up to his car and talk to him telling him a bit of what’s being going on with me which he replies that he knows since his cousin told him about me. I then ask him if he would like to catch up sometime which he replies he doesn’t know and will think about it. I guess this is some improving sign but part of me thinks he just didn’t want to say much since she was in the area.

Yesterday, I get a message from his mom asking how everything was going with me so far which I reply back telling her this and that. She tells me more that she’s been working and just had her bathroom redone but mainly that she misses me and would like for us to meetup for coffee or dinner sometime. She’s very sorry about how messed up things are. I told her I miss her too and would love to see her again since I haven’t seen her since last year and talked to her about a month ago when she thanks me for her late Christmat gifts. I’m surprised that she really feels this way about me even though she knows what happed between me and him, even though he has told me different from what she is saying. I’m happy that this is a very good sign because this does give me an opportunity to do more to get him back towads me. I’m thinking of doing something to get her to talk to him about talking to me, I know I should pour out and tell her how I really feel but I want to do something more to get her to really talk to her about him coming back towards me again.

Also, I know this isn’t the place to ask this but I am going to anyways but his birthday is coming up really soon which I want to give him something that will strongly influence him to talk and come around towards me again. I was thinking of putting some oils on a shirt that I may get for him or should I give him something like a candle and lie to say that it’s something else but really is to get him to come back to me.

I’m going to go ahead and talk to another reader about this but so far I’ll take it as some progress. Will update later when something else happens.

Samsona69

Unread post by Samsona69 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:23 pm

So opinions....signs, movement or coincidence?

1) 3 weeks into honey jar spell and Monday night I lit a candle, the next morning messaged me to ask me if I could write a letter to her realty for her about a complaint (something she ended up doing herself anyway).

2) Last night I lit a candle and almost an hour after I did, I got a message from her telling me about something unrelated.

3) As I was logging on here this morning, literally as I clicked the link, she called to again, tell me about something.

Thoughts?

4) Also does lighting a candle nightly overload?

5) Am I contradicting the "fire and forget" rule?

S

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:18 am

Samsona69

1, 2, 3 -- Yes, your three examples are distinct signs of a mental link having an affect. Good going!

4. There is no such thing as spell "overload." That's a bunch of crap and it needs to leave this forum now. It is not your fault for believing that this concept is real, but you have been bamboozled.

5. There is no "fire and forget" rule in rootwork. If some idiot made that up on the internet to look like a big know-it-all, please spit in their face for me when you see them. I swear to God these fantasy-mongers are out to turn hoodoo into a fucking game. The fact that you believe them is NOT YOUR FAULT but i am telling you it is CRAP and the sooner you STUDY HOODOO the sooner you will decide whether hoodoo is what you WANT to study -- because that crap is NOT hoodoo.

Study African American conjure. STUDY AND LEARN AFRICAN AMERICAN CULTURAL TRADITIONS.

That is all you are gonna get from me, now or ever. I am BLUNT. I am HONEST and i am by God telling you the truth. There is no such crap as a "fire and forget" rule because hoodoo is the work of adult spiritual practitioners, not dabbling little kids playing GAMES with rule-sets.

The fact that you think such idiocy is reality is because ... the internet. I cannot patrol and police this Forum -- it's too big -- and i certainly cannot patrol and police the "Hey, Man, look at me! I got new fabulous RULES for you!" poseurs who are slinging this bullshit out all over the net.

This is NOT YOUR FAULT ... unless you let them convince you that you have to follow these idiotic "rules" they make up to get people admiring them and attending to their every video or blog, in which case, this is not the Forum for you. CAUSE I DON"T PLAY.

Ya wanna know where the term "fire and forget" comes from?

It comes from military systems for launching missiles. Here is how Wikipedia describes it:

======================================
Fire-and-forget is a type of missile guidance which does not require further guidance after launch such as illumination of the target or wire guidance, and can hit its target without the launcher being in line-of-sight of the target. This is an important property for a guided weapon to have, since a person or vehicle that lingers near the target to guide the missile (using, for instance, a laser designator) is vulnerable to attack and unable to carry out other tasks.

From there it was picked up and used extensively among people who play first person shooter games.

Here is a sample, from a gamer's forum, from 2013:

Reversal
2497 posts
Feb 12, 2013

I enjoy the DoT setup, I did have Spirit Barrage but with some elite packs you just can't close to them without risking dying, such as against Arcane Orb packs. I use Corpse Spiders with the Spider Queen Rune as a sort of fire and forget ability. Burning dogs and Big Stinker for Zombie dogs and Gargantuan respectively for more DoT. Haunt is my elite pack/champ/boss nuker that I can use at any distance.

I might get a Skorn later to effect the DoT abilities even more so.

This "fire and forget rule" has nothing to do with folk magic. Why? Because it is the OPPOSITE of what we do in folk magic. We are not launching missile systems and if we are doing LOVE WORK, as you are, it would be idiotic to think that a candle is a guided missile and that "a person [who] lingers near the [loved one] to guide the [candle work] is vulnerable to attack."

'Nuff said.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Samsona69

Unread post by Samsona69 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:03 am

Catherine, all I can say is thank you for taking the time and effort to respond so elaborately. I have practiced Quabbalistic magik as well as it is part of my culture but Hoodoo is brand new to me. Your bluntness is not only refreshing but appreciated i.e. you're speaking my language.

Bless you for the feedback.

S

PS I do know where the terminology "fire and forget" originates from and it was my usage as I couldn't remember the term usually used but it's basically the same idea as I have read in some place e.g do the spell then move on and let it do its work etc

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:37 am

Samsona69 --

You may be referring to the equally stupid and inane "set it and forget it" line that some people came up with because in hoodoo we call the burning of glass encased vigil candles "setting lights." The term entered conjure in emulation of its use among poultry keepers (which many hoodoo practitioners were). namely "setting hens." To set a hen is to give the hen eggs to hatch and to trust that she will well and properly do her job without leaving her post. Thus to "set lights" is to light a multi-day candle and let it stay lit, never blowing it out, trusting that it will produce results in due time..

Only after around 2005 did some jokester decide to make up the bogus "set it and forget it rule." I am sure it came about because it rhymed. There is no such rule and it makes no sense, because setting lights comes from the older form of similar work in hoodoo, namely working with oil lamps, and you need to TEND your lamps, not forget them.

Here's a song that shows the true way to burn a lamp, and it is not to "forget it."

Mississippi Fred McDowell - Keep Your Lamps Trimmed and Burning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqrBhyvpBII

Keep your lamps trimmed and burning
See what the Lord has done

Children, don't' get worried
See what the Lord has done

The song refers to the parable of the ten virgins -- five were wise and five were foolish, and every time i hear these "set it and forget it rule" people promoting their little gamerism, i always think of them as the "foolish virgins" and i think of this song, as sung by Fred McDowell and his wife.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Samsona69

Unread post by Samsona69 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:25 am

Thanks again Catherine for sharing your knowledge. The only reason I decided on a honey jar was this site and while it remains sometimes difficult to keep totally positive re my work (given occasional self doubt), it's comforting to read your responses.

S

nursechef2017

Unread post by nursechef2017 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:34 am

Hello to all....I am new to Hoodoo and Rootwork and did an Impotence Spell/Crossing/Curse on my Ex last Friday March 17...I used a black penis candle, carved his name into it, with DOB, annointed it with Controlling oil, Black Arts Oil, Domination oil, Jinxing oil, rolled in Goofer Dust, Graveyard Dirt, Salt Peter and I got some hair from my black cat. I stuck 9 pins and 9 rusty nails in it. I asked for Help from St Martha. I recited my spell telling the candle I wanted him to be Impotent, the candle burned quickly, and I took pics of it while it was burning. A friend of mine who is a Witch took a look at the wax drippings and said it looked like Holy Death (Santisma Muerte) ...If I am saying that correctly...I looked that up and she is the Mexican Folk Saint of Death used in Domination work...when it was done burning, and cooled, I put the remains in a mason jar with my urine and put it in a local graveyard. I could'n't bury it bc the ground is frozen here. But I don't speak to to object of the spell...so I asked my Tarot cards if it was working, I got an "eh" message...I have heard 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement, and 3 months to completion. Can anyone give me advice please? Oh, BTW...I AM an empath and YES you do feel the effects of what you are wishing upon them...I did a Hyssop bath and cleansing and got a blessing from a HPS friend but I am still not myself. But it is worth it...he is a player to the core.....
Merry Meet and Merry Part and Merry Meet again )o(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, nursechef2017,

I have moved and merged your post to the correct subforum and thread.

If you read the pages (especially page one) you will see that these are Not written in stone.

So, just because you haven't seen any signs does not mean that the spell is not working.

Have patience.

Also, please look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blue_orchid

Unread post by blue_orchid » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:59 am

Hello,

I just wanted to add a few things in regards of this post. I am currently working on a gentleman that I have known since grade school. We reconnected on Facebook a few years back, but last month I felt compelled to invite him to hang out with some friends and I. Anyhow, this guy had a terrible marriage (15 years), although he has been divorced for over 5 years now, he's still harboring over some past mistakes. From what I heard through a mutual friend, he hasn't really dated much since his divorce. It's also apparent he grew into a hermit. He has many childhood friends, and I've noticed he hasn't keep much in contact with anyone anymore. I've known this gentleman for many years, he's always been a great guy. Shy, sweet, athletic, hard worker, educated, and kind to others. He has wonderful parents, and a grown son who has obviously been raised well by him. He's actually a great catch.

I decided to do both healing and communicating type of work on him. I purchased a yellow glass encased candle and dressed it with Road Opener and Crown of Success oils, Deers Tongue and White Clover herbs. The candle burned for 3 days straight. Communication worked wonders. We had a very lengthy chat and he was opening up to me again. It was nice to hear him laugh. It was as if I had lifted up his spirits.

After that burned out, I decided to do some healing working on him because I wanted to eliminate past issues he's had with his love life, as well as giving him strength, confidence and protection, and get rid of any remaining insecurities. I used a white candle, dressed it with healing and protection oils, said my prayers and let it burn down for the day. I've received a vast amount of signs immediately after starting the white healing candle...extremely vivid dreams pertaining the water (he's a Pisces), our families being together, love making dreams, and him coming forward to me types of dreams. Other signs are his name popping up, double and triple numbers - 11:11, 333, 555, etc, and other various signs that represents him and I. I am still receiving signs.

A few days later (Wednesday), I lit an orange candle that was dressed in Mercury, Road Opener, and Crown of Success oils, and sprinkled with some Deers Tongue herbs. On Thursday evening I lit a purple candle, dressed it with both Jupiter and Crown of Success oils and rolled some of the Deers Tongue herbs - signs kept coming and coming...

Last night (Friday) I dressed a pink candle with Love Me, Road Opener, Fire of Love, Kiss Me Now and Come to me oils, as well as adding some dried herbs of roses, lavender, and Honeysuckle. I went to bed late last night and had an incredible loving dream about him and I. But still no contact...he is resisting so hard right now. My thought was after this pink candle completely burns out, I should just stick with the healing white and blue candles to eliminate the root of the problem (insecurities and harboring on past relationships). I am all out of ideas. I thought of not wanting to work on this guy anymore because I don't want to be disappointed if things do not work out between him and I, but the positive signs and dreams just keep coming.

Our communication has been off and on..it's like he's afraid to get close to me. When we do communicate with one another, our conversations are wonderful, he starts to open up more and more..then bam, disappears again. This has been the longest time he's kept out of touch with me. It's been about 2 weeks now. I've tried to send a few light messages, such as 'hi, how are you' types of messages, but this time he hasn't replied. He went from making comments and liking my FB posts to completely ignoring me, and of course him ignoring me is hurting my heart. We would make plans to do something, but something comes up. Too many obstacles have been blocking us and it's driving me nuts.

Is anyone else receiving this much stagnant communication while doing candle work? I realize that everyone's experience is much different from one another. But I am just surprised as how we can go from chatting often to absolutely zero contact. Of course I don't want him to communicate with me if he isn't ready, but at the same time, I really miss our conversations and I would like for him to start opening up to me again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello, blue_orchid ,

You may want to work with Crucible of Courage to give him courage to have an ongoing relationship with you.

Then, I wonder if something has come up in his life that he is too busy?

it's just hard to tell no the forum

Try the spells and see what happens

otherwise, you may want to get a reading on tis

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blue_orchid

Unread post by blue_orchid » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:48 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I did receive a reading earlier today and my reader advised me that it was going to take a lot of work, because of too much fear he has inside of him and just let it take its course. She saw him and I communicating again soon. I didn't think about the Crucible of Courage oil. I will definitely place an order for that on Monday :)

pinksugarcandy

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:43 am

Do signs/movement still show after a honey jar has ceased? My root worker did a reconciliation honey jar for a month and while my ex and I have not re conciliated, I saw another sign after the work has ended. Recently, I've had two guys I dated previously years ago contact me out of the blue wanting to meet up. One guy whom I went on one date apparently lost all his contacts and said he has been finding me for 2 years. So strange!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:00 am

Hello pinksugarcandy,

Yes I think that's absolutely possible.

Samsona69

Unread post by Samsona69 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:47 pm

I was wondering if someone could tell me, during the course of a 3 month Haney Jar, can there be movement in both directions i.e. movent away and then seemingly movement towards after this? Can there be much to-ing and frowing? If so, is it a sign of strong effectiveness or not strong enough?\

S

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Hello Samsona69,

I think it's normal for this kind of work to ebb and flow, especially if the relationship was troubled or if the target was particularly resistant. Have you gotten a reading on your situation yet? We really can't tell you why your work is going the way and if the relationship can ultimately be salvaged. And perhaps you need to take a different angle with your work, and a reader can tell you that. I believe I've already sent you the links where you can get a reading, but here they are again:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/

Take care.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Idk if this is a sign but I've been working on my soon to be boyfriend. And I've also been into numerology, so I saw the numbers 11:11 and started thinking about him, loving thoughts, and I felt goosebumps throughout my body. It was so weird, I researched it online, and found someone say, he might be thinking about me to and I sent him energy. Has that ever happened to someone? Last night we had a serious conversation, so I'm hoping he is thinking about me.

Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello, Luckyyone

Numbers are a very personal and special way that Spirits communicate with us individually. 11:11 to you many mean something else to me (and to others).

You'll have to pay close attention to what happens when and immediately after seeing those numbers.

I hope it's a positive sign for you ( For me, in the past, it just meant something about stairs! LOL)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blue_orchid

Unread post by blue_orchid » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Hello,

I wanted to place an update in regards to some candle work I've been using on a particular gentleman. Per Miss Aida's recommendation, I purchased the Crucible of Courage oil due to my target being scared of commitment because of past marriage and relationship issues. I used that oil in conjunction with Road Opener, Mercury, and Crown of Success oils, and this time I decided to use the Love Herbs mixture. I used a combination of yellow and purple candles with the oils and herb mixture. I also used some healing candles on him - some white and some blue candles, used it with Healing oil.

During the last 6 weeks, I received some light communication from him, and seeing signs like crazy. Then he just disappeared. No contact at all for a good solid 4 weeks. I admit I panicked...spoke to a wonderful reader from the Hoodoo Psychics site recommended by LM. She gave me some wonderful insight and thoroughly read my situation very well. She saw him being heavily occupied with his job, and saw his fears of him being in a relationship due to him having past issues with ex wife and him being used to living like a hermit. She advised me to be patient and recommended a few things to help calm the situation.

Well lo and behold, I finally received some movement last night. My target sent a text message last night to apologize for being MIA. He apologized for his rude behavior and hoped that I wasn't angry at him, and asked for forgiveness. He told me he had been really busy with his job and dealing with some family issues. We ended up having a nice chat. He said he was going to connect with me again once he gets back into town later in the week.

I will post more updates once I receive more movement and hopefully a completion status :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:50 am

Hello blue_orchid,

Thank you for keeping us updated, and that's wonderful you're seeing more communication from him. I hope it all works out for you!

Take care.

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Hello everyone,

This is my second post, still learning the site.

I did a red man and woman embracing candle on someone that I feel is the right man for me, there has been resistance and I've even given up on him before only for him to call or text coincidentally when I use marriage perfumes: quick example, about six months ago I was traveling in Asia (he was in USA) I had just started wearing a marriage perfume and I was not thinking about him at all and the out of the blue I get a text from him saying "what's going on?"

It's funny because we initially met right after I did one of the soul mate lists. I started working the candles again (a few years later) because I did a soul mate list again, and I swear I was not thinking about him, and he shows up.

Anyhow, about my red candle. The night it burned, I dreamt he and I were talking and he got frustrated and said "I can't stop thinking about you."

Is that a sign? I also see his car EVERYWHERE. Lol

I would love any suggestions.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:24 am

Hello IndigoMoon,

I think these could be considered signs, especially if they pop out as meaningful to you. I'd say if you want to get a clearer picture of what's going on with this person and if you two could potentially have a future, though, get a reading. You can find reputable readers here:

Take care.

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:41 am

Thank you, Sister Jean

I am very much a believer of manifestation so when I met him a few years ago after releasing my "list" and then to revisit the list idea again and then I see him a week later on a site that chooses your matches based on compatibility, this was just too much of a coincidence to me. And I felt he was "the one" when I first met him. He resisted so I thought I must've been wrong as many people can be at times, our minds can get clouded thinking someone Ia the right person and the other person is like "no way!" Lol

To add, I saw him recently and he was a lot more friendly, touchy feely, not in pervy way but just noticeably a lot less cold than I remember him.

*i also wanted to ask if it's possible to delete posts or portions of a post after it's been answered. I ask just due to certain details I've put and I don't know if he comes to the site, he would definitely recognize these details lol.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello, IndigoMoon,

Unfortunately, once a post has been answered, you cannot edit it or delete it. Otherwise, it is an automatic ban

BUT I will give you a loophole (since you were thoughtful enough to ask us first).

Send me a PM with the URL of your post. Then, tell me what you want changed and I will try to change it to hide your identity without disrupting the continuity of the question and answer

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:45 am

Update: Hi everyone. It has been a bit crazy and weird for me working on my target even when I would cease candle magic for a while and do non candle magic. I have tried communication spells with tobacco. It had us talking to each other in dreams and while we're awoke in our minds. We would have full conversations in our minds, sending messages back and forth. I know I'm not crazy cause I usually live in my head, but when I checked his social media posts, he would answer my mental questions in his posts. Or say certain things that I know is for me, cause it was said previously either in dreams or in thoughts. This happens nearly everyday!

I haven't notice before that we was actually doing this when we would talk a few months ago and up to now. He's been picking up on my thoughts, feelings, and what's been going on in my life all this time! I don't know how, and it's got me to the point of watching my thoughts, what I say out loud, etc. I'm also picking up on his emotions too and get visions on what's he's doing. I didn't thought nothing of it at first until I see a visual on his page. We still aren't talking to each other, at least not by texting directly or calling.

I'm trying to be patience, especially after a reading said that he had or still having family/career problems, I can understand. I too have personal/career issues.

All I'm getting is signs. The messages in songs in his posts, on TV, and in everyday are pointing in his direction, like for instance, a message in a song said "I won't let you go. I won't give up on us. You mean a lot to me." And posts about family, in which I had dreams about us and family. In a dream we talked about having unconditional love for each other and our blended family- both our families were all together with us, and the next day, he had a video post of his family and the caption mentioned having unconditional love for family.

Long story short, this past New Moon I've did a general white candle spell for healing, love, etc. It dripped down to the photo/petition and left behind symbols of a footprint like it's walking to the petition, a heart, and ear that i could figured out. I did a pink votive candles, 3 for him and 3 for me for attraction, come to me, etc because I couldn't find pink taper candles where I live in time if this Moon. All it did then was melted down all over each other. His to mines and vice versa. Now, I have a plate filled of pink wax.

I haven't dispose of none of the wax from the pink candles or white yet since I had family members around. But, the pink wax is a lot!
Also when I originally thought it wasn't my target I was talking to before when I mentioned it on here because of some signs I picked up, turned out it was him.

I'm just giving everyone a thorough update, and I apologize for the long post. I'm going to keep watching the signs and wait for movement until I can't anymore. My target from what I've seeing and picking up on is trying. It's just the waiting game I'm dealing with. Lol. Thanks for your advices. It had been helpful and reading everyone else stories. Love and light.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon May 01, 2017 9:48 am

Hello pam4362002,

Thank you for giving us update. I'm glad you are being patient; just hang in there and give it some more time :)

By the way, if you want to know what to do with all that pink wax, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Mon May 01, 2017 1:26 pm

Happy Monday everyone!

Ok, please know that as I'm writing this, I am aware that stressing and being impatient over signs and movement don't help things and I'm trying to be calm lol.

I mentioned in earlier posts that I'd started doing love work (candles and perfumes) on a man after I'd actually given up on him but then he reappeared in my life in a unique way after a long period of time where I basically forgot about him.

The last time I saw him, things were friendlier than in the past. But then I sort of ruined my chances of seeing him again because I sort of lashed out at him out of frustration and I haven't heard from him since. I have a lot of pride and I believe that to a certain degree it's imperative for a man to chase the woman so I grit my teeth and avoid calling or texting him.

I've got the following things going:

Honey jar (with name and photo, no hair)
Candles
Come to me perfume
Bay leaf taped to my phone with his name
Lots of concentration

As far as signs go, I see his car (the model I mean) everywhere. I have never noticed so many of these cars in my life. I walk past a graveyard every day on my walks and there's a tombstone with his first name on it and yesterday I noticed that the flower pot on top of it was tipped over.

I, as I'm sure most of you have had this happen, will be thinking of someone and boom, they call or text. Or I'll be sitting next to a friend thinking about a random topic and then she will start talking about it. My point in mentioning this is that I believe that for as hard as I'm thinking of him, he definitely must be thinking of me. One problem that I'm certain of based on something he said is that he has problems communicating with women and I know that he has been hurt in the past. But something in my spirit tells me this is the man for me.

I don't know how I can see more movement. I realize that there could be movement but I'm not around him so I don't know. If i could just get in his presence, I want to give him some MB or at the very least see how he responds to my attraction phermones.

Any advice or tips for getting in contact with someone who you don't really want to make the first move to call?

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Thanks Sister Jean.

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Mon May 01, 2017 6:30 pm

Quick update. I saw him after I wrote my post earlier and my date had the same car as him. Lol. I'm so tires of these signs and no movement. I wish I could make myself forget him altogether.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello, IndigoMoon ,

Please don't have that attitude.

We have to be optimistic about our spell work or else we ourselves can mess it up.

Just be persistent and optimistic

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:15 am

Hi IndigoMoon, take a look back at my posts and you will see my story on my target and me. For an impatient person like me, I had to really learned to have patience. Don't give up on him or yourself and what you're doing. Have faith and strength to carry on, and watch the fruits of your labor manifest itself.
I know how hard it is to want something to happen and it feels like it's moving at a snail pace, if at all. But, you can't let that discourage you. Trust me. Wishing you all the best. Take care.

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Tue May 02, 2017 6:44 am

Thank you, Pam.

I will read your posts now. I truly appreciate the encouragement.

Have a wonderful day :)

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Tue May 02, 2017 9:13 am

I am so happy right now, I had my first reading today with one of the psychics from the AIRR list. First of all, I'm thankful because I was confident that this was the only time I haven't been "scammed" by a "psychic." Unfortunately, I have had readings before where I've been told that there's some major curse or black and for a small fortune *insert eye roll* I can have it removed lol. Thankfully I never spent too much money with these so called healers.

I'm happy because she immediately picked up on the person I was thinking of without me telling her anything. I think another reason the reading went well is because I was open to whatever she had to say even if it was going to be something that I didn't want to hear. I think it's important for people to be open to that because sometimes we may not get what we want because something even better is waiting for us. I hope that's encouraging, I myself have had this happen on numerous occasions.

She also picked up on my own psychic energy which I've always known I've had I just haven't learned how to use it. I always use it inadvertently.

Anyhow, I am posting this to encourage those looking and waiting for movement. A psychic reading from one of the AIRR readers could provide the missing piece of information and save you time and money. Imagine if you're doing a lot of work, buying supplies and the work is futile. Or, you're ready to give up but you could be so close to your triumph.

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:54 am

IndigoMoon,

This is great news! Glad it worked out for you.

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:05 am

Greetings to all, I want to apologize if I am writing in the wrong place on the forum but my question is regarding signs of my work...I am attracted to someone in my sons school and only have his name year of birth and a picture. I did a sugar/honey jar and have not done candle workings yet. My petitions are spoken aloud while announcing his picture and visualizing him in my mind. A day after and subsequently the following days whenever I have been around the school he has been in the same path either outside or arriving the same time I am there..I never used to see him at all this often.would this be signs that my intentions are working?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 10:31 am

Hello Mysticmama4,

It could perhaps mean that you are slowly drawing him closer to you, but I don't think it's a terribly strong sign. I'd just say to keep at it and see how things progress.

Good luck to you.

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Sat May 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Thank you Sister Jean, I will keep at it.

Etaby

Unread post by Etaby » Sun May 07, 2017 4:28 pm

Hello, i have a question on what spell or spells to perform and in what sequence? I will be performing the work on behalf of someone else.
1st- need to get the 2 targets back together
2nd- break-up their relationship if they are in one
3rd- influence the family of both sides to accept each others choice.
4th- keep them together.
Ive read about honey jar to start. Next would be to move on to a spell. I also read about skull candles to help in fluence the thoughts. The mothers are quite stubborn and are in disagreement at the moment. Would any of the moderators please list what type of honey jars, spell kits, oils and herbs i would need. Thank you all so much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Hello, Etaby

I will answer each question after the question with the links of what you need:

1st- need to get the 2 targets back together- http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

2nd- break-up their relationship if they are in one- www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

3rd- influence the family of both sides to accept each others choice.- www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html

4th- keep them together. www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html

Now, remember, one spell at a time.

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Etaby

Unread post by Etaby » Mon May 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Thank you. Should they be done when the previous spell is completed or when results are seen?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Hello Etaby,

The reconciliation and Break Up work can be done at the same time, Then when that has come through work the Influence and the Stay With Me.

Peace~

Nathen

catlady74

Unread post by catlady74 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi,

I have been reading for a few weeks and finally decided to register.

I have been working a honey jar for a few weeks and lit some candles at MISC for reconciliation. I'm not sure if these are signs however I have been seeing my ex's car (same brand/model) around (it's not a common car) or I didn't notice it very often previously.

Initially it was usually a different colour, now I do see it in the same colour. Are these signs?

However, he did tell me he doesn't think he would be able to get back to where he was before. I think he blocked me on messenger, and I sent him a text message asking for help about my car. He responded helping me with my car and told me that he uninstalled messenger. I'm not sure if it is true as my friend was able to see that he had been active, and whether these are signs/movements. Are these good/ bad signs/movement? :\ this is driving me absolutely crazy!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon May 22, 2017 9:00 am

Hello catlady74,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

First of all, I'll say you should really try not to overthink this, because you're right, you'll drive yourself crazy. This doesn't sound like movement to me. Seeing the car look-alike suddenly could be a minor good sign, him helping you with your car could be a minor good sign, but the thing about messenger conflicts with that. So, really, I'd just recommend having some patience and perhaps getting a quick reading to check in on the progress of your work instead of getting caught up in tiny details. You can find reputable readers here:

Good luck to you.

catlady74

Unread post by catlady74 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:11 am

Thanks Sister Jean! It has been quite confusing has I have been seeing the same/model of his car almost everyday recently so I was hoping it might have been a good sign. I'll have a look into getting a reading. Thank you!

WhiteEagle

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Fri May 26, 2017 2:29 pm

I found 9 pennies in a dirt patch on the side of the road a place I wouldn't have normally stopped but was doing deliveries and my dispatch called to see if I had an item on my van needed for another stop. After I did what was. Ended I was closing up the van and notice 1... 2 .... 3 ... 9 pennies scattered in the dirt... thoughts?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, WhiteEagle,

it could be anything:

Maybe someone dropped nine pennies.

maybe someone put a curse on the pennies

Maybe it was supposed to be given to an Orisha who's number is 9

Maybe it is a hoodoo spell.

I have no idea...too many options to guess from

I'm sorry

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

WhiteEagle

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Sat May 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Thanks you Miss Aida, just curious :)

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:05 am

I have another question...

Recently I've been working with different kinds of luckymojo love oils, such as love me, follow me boy, come to me... anyways, and me and my soon to be boyfriend haven't spoken in 8 days (the longest we've gone) and I get hit with old memories, memories I haven't thought of in such a long time, they are loving memories, when we use to be so infactuated with eachother, is that like a sign?

Thank u in advance

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:41 am

Hello Luckyyone,

I don't think it's necessarily a sign that you're thinking about him more and remembering old memories, especially if you're trying to draw him back to you with spellwork. That just sounds like you're very focused on the work.

Good luck to you.

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:09 pm

I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong place/forum. I just wanted to know if the following would be considered a sign. I had placed a prayer request with lucky mojo a while back. I usually don't get email notifications from them, at least not too many any more. However, every time I get discouraged or sad and ask the universe to pleaae grant me my wish, I get an email from CSL saying that a dedicant has prayed for me. The prayers are from last December or from ones earlier this year. I just wanted to know if this was a sign that the universe is hearing my prayers and will grant me my wish at the right time?

Please help. Thanks again in advance for your time.

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Hello, RedHerring ,

It is a sign that Spirit is hearing the petition.

It doesn't mean that it will be granted but it is being heard

I wish you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:30 am

Miss Aida,

Thank you for the reply :)

I am sincerely hoping it will be granted but c'est la vie.

Thanks again,

Meghna

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Hello, RedHerring ,

Please keep us posted!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kourtwalt

Unread post by kourtwalt » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 am

Hi, so I'm new here and just recently found this signs thread. So I've been doing a honey jar for a few days and just started a red skull also. When I had first started the honey jar, my mom had called me out of the blue and said that she thought she saw my ex waiting at a bus stop by our house. It looked so much like him that she had to do a double take and called me right after to make sure. I'm pretty sure it may not actually be him since he lives about an hour away from me and would have no reason to be in my town. So could this be a sign that he may be getting closer to me?

Also, when doing my honey jar, the candle usually melts all the way down without any excessive drippings everywhere. Even when I may pick up the jar to shake it and set it back down, the jar may be facing a different direction, but some of the wax that does drip seems to always drip off the back of the jar or kind of form underneath the lid of the jar.

I've been doing the skull spell for a couple days now and it's finally started to drip wax off the side and down to the plate i have it on, but the back of the skull doesnt seem to be melting as quickly as the rest. What could this mean? Also I've noticed on a few occasions in the beginning I would light the candle during the day when he wasn't sleeping and the candle smoke would be black and the flame would grow so high I would get scared and put it out. Then I also noticed last night when I lit my skull candle, while I was meditating the flame got very tall and bright and my room started to get very warm and I could see things dancing around the flame and then they went away and the flame went back to normal size.

Would totally like to know what all this means, lol.

Thanks,
Kourtney

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello, kourtwalt ,

I am not sure that your mother seeing someone that looks like him is a sign. It could be but it is vague.

Also, the rest of your questions are not abut signs. They are candle ax interpretations that we do not do on the forum

However, you may get your answers here:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlackCat84
Newly Registered

Unread post by BlackCat84 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:37 pm

I purchased a fixed Lady Of Loretto glass pillar candle to help me find a new home. The candle worked really well and I found a new place right away. But I still had a good portion of the candle left. So I added some protection herbs, peaceful home oil etc. thinking I could keep burning it and not waste it. The wick must've been too close to the edge, because I came back five minutes later and there was a burn mark on the label. Now it looks like the little house in the picture is on fire. Is this a bad sign? Or just a sign saying to stop using this candle?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Hello, BlackCat84,

It's not Spiritual sign

The candle was already fixed and you added more herbs and oils. You overloaded the candle.

Sorry

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:48 am

Hello :) I recently had some work done on my fiancé who had turned vegan. I accept whatever lifestyle choice people want to follow, however, my fiancé went completely over the top and tried to make me feel bad if I ate meat or dairy. I feel he was heavily influenced by two girls in our circle.

My rootworker did some work for me; I asked for my fiancé to seriously back off with his views and pressure and not be influenced by such extreme ideas like hating anyone who ate meat. I also asked for some Hot Foot work to be done.

The other day, my fiancé said he wasn't vegan anymore as he had to return to eating meat for health reasons (he was losing weight). I did not expect that! He's also not going on at me about what I eat. Would anyone say that is movement or completion of the spell? Or would it be complete say if the girls completely vanished out of his life? Either way, I'm shocked but happy with this! :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:31 am

Hello Nony65,

Yes, I think those are clear signs that a big part of the work was successful! I'm so glad he's not hounding you about what you eat anymore.

As for the work on the girls, I'd just keep an eye on that. They may very well disappear at this point since your fiance is no longer vegan.

Take care.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”