Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

phouka

Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by phouka » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:58 am

The signs just make my conviction stronger, Miss Aida.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello, phouka ,

And THAT is the correct attitude!

Love it !
HRCC Graduate #1631

blue_orchid

Unread post by blue_orchid » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:13 pm

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum; however I have been using LM products for well over 6 years now. I absolutely love all LM products, especially the oils. I decided to do a few love candle spells on a man that I have known for over 20 years. We were co-workers and always had an instant attraction and shared the same culture and shared a lot of interests. We briefly dated back in the day; however we both moved on and kept in touch through mutual friends, and we eventually re-connected a few years later via FB. I ended a relationship with a previous boyfriend back in April but, my feelings never truly went away; however never in my wildest dreams would I have thought of performing any type of love spell on him, lol.

So because I was given some signs about him, in September I decided to purchase some of LM products - Come to Me, Love Me, Dixie Love, Follow Me Boy and Road Opener. I purchased a variety of candles - burned a red, pink, white, and orange while petitioning. The first night I worked on my target, I had an incredible dream that he was making love to me and telling me how much he has always liked being with me. A few days later I decided to send him a light contact on FB just to keep up with the communication. Just a simple 'hi, how are you' type of message. Within minutes we were exchanging back/forth fun type of messages. This went on/off for about a week or two.

At the end of September, I decided to get a reading from a Hoodoo psychic, referred by LM, just to make sure I was pursuing the right man. Boy was she an excellent reader. She confirmed that my spell work was indeed working. Right away she picked up that we shared the same culture, and even predicted that we would see each other before Halloween. She explained some of the blockages, and advised me on how to proceed with my spell work, to make sure I purchased the appropriate products for my intent.

I continued my candle work, but this time I purchased 2 glass encased candles - one red and one pink. I watched a You Tube video, on How to Dress a Vigil Candle for a Love Spell, by Madam Pamita. Within a week (Oct 28) my target contacted me out of the blue and invited me to come see him the following day at his job. The following day I saw my target for the first time in over 10 years. I dabbed on a little bit of Love Me & Come to Me oils before I left my house. I was incredibly nervous because he's been the only man to give me butterflies (and he still does). Wow...here's the weird thing. He appeared to be very nervous, which isn't like his character at all. This was a man who was cocky and sometimes arrogant. I saw a new side of him. He was sweet, attentive, and even blushed every time we made contact (thank you Honey jar)...he introduced me to his co-workers and showed me around the building where he works at. We hung out for a few hours and I went home. I text him later that evening and thanked him for inviting me to see him, and we exchanged some texts.

Since then I haven't heard much from him, I suspect he is feeling the effects of my work quite well. However I have been seeing numerous signs about him and I, and continue to see them. Often times I feel his energy so strongly as if he's right next to me. My candle work is still continuing. I will be in touch with my psychic this weekend to check on things, and see what else needs to be done to eliminate some of the blockages that is preventing him to connect with me again.

LuckyLady1040

Re: MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:31 pm

I ordered a set of three Block Buster candles to burn. The second one kept going out, but the third one did better. Prayer was recommended in the report.

Should I burn at least one more Block Buster before I burn the IS candle, or just go ahead with the IS?

Star Anise

Unread post by Star Anise » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:14 am

I feel like I'm getting a lot of mixed messages from Spirit...

I've had a few readings about my situation, and all of them have said to accept things as they are now and let go, which I'm prepared to do. The readings about my rootwork say to keep working them, but be detached about the situation, and I do feel I'm on the way to getting there.

However, throughout the day, I'll be accosted with signs that have significance to my ex; his favourite number, songs he used to play all the time, his vehicle everywhere, and so on. And when it's not directly about him, I've tuned in to songs just in time to hear lyrics that all say things along the way of "we're standing by, I won't give up on us, we are meant to be", etc.

In readings, Spirit says to let go, truly. In every say, Spirit is saykng not too give up. Has anyone had this sort of thing happen before?

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:22 pm

I am having the same problem Star Anise. I'm getting dreams that involve me & my target making love but there is some resistance on his part towards me. Last night in the dream he was saying to me that I made him want to kiss me. I'm wanting to just let go BC I believe it helps the work manifest faster. Its hard when I think of him everyday & miss him so much. The signs I'm receiving are much like yours also, seeing his car everywhere, his name pops up almost daily, dreams of him, but the songs are mixed, almost if there is a resistance somewhere. I have 2 road openers completed in the last month & have had a cleansing bath. I want to give up but I feel as if Spirit wants me to keep up the work.

blue_orchid

Unread post by blue_orchid » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:34 pm

I am with you both on this situation. My target has been resisting me like crazy. In the beginning He was pursing me and he was being pretty consistent with communication. I haven't heard from him in almost 2 weeks now. Some days I just light a white candle to 'calm' things down a bit just so he's not being overwhelmed with emotions. Also it helps me take a break because spellwork can be both emotionally and physically draining. It also helps to go for a nice nature walk to clear your mind so you're not becoming obsessive with receiving fast results. I walk 3-4 times a week for an hour each day. It's been very helpful and I feel more refreshed before proceeding to my spellwork.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Hi LuckyLady,

I would follow the advice of the candle report and follow up with prayer. If you have not seen movement in time, then another candle would be appropriate.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

affie

Unread post by affie » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:46 am

Hi all! I had misc set two candles for me for a guy I'm really into. We talk a lot, flirt, and we had plans to meet a month ago in his city and he totally flaked on me. So I paid for the two candles to be set (come to me and look me over) on Monday, called wednesday and they said it should have been lit Tuesday. On Thursday, I was on my way to work, got on the train and there was a lady standing on the train wearing pants with LOVE, LOVE on the side. (I asked for my target to love me) so I figured it was just co-incidence. Well I got to work, and in kids room (I work in a house) on the wall there are pictures hanging and I can't stand it when they aren't straight, so I always fix them, as I was looking at them I notice one of pictures had LOVE on it and even tho I knew this picture has always been there I've never paid mind to what's written on it, then I look across on at the child's bed, there was a bunch of hearts on the sheets, again I work at this house, but I don't pay attention to detail and what's on the sheets ect, so then I started wondering if these could be signs, I go out into the living room to play with the baby and one of the toys that the baby uses was facing backwards and Lo and behold I see a heart which I've never noticed before! And as if it couldn't get any more real, hearts were popping up all over the house for the rest of the day, like when I was packing up the books there was a book named " I love you" and hearts all over it,then I pulled an outfit for the baby with a sweater and after I get her dressed I noticed there were big pink hearts on her shirt and also her sweater with I LOVE YOU in big bold letters, then another heart I noticed as I was taking food from the container to eat, the heart was on the cover. I mean all these hearts have always been there but I don't notice them usually, some Ive never seen before, at the end of the day I totally felt like those were signs, I'm really optimistic about my candle work, so I'm just sitting back and waiting for the outcome!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:42 am

Hello affie

That is so cool. Spirit speaks in many ways..

Have a great day..
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Well said, ThomasK !!
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:42 am

Hello Everyone ,
I would like to share with those who ask about signs what I have experienced and hope it helps:

. Targets name : in adverts , news papers , movie , someone calling the targets name.

Dreams : I regret not taking fast action after having dreams of my rival rubbing it in my face in my dreams saying " He's mine and we are getting married" Or " I'm pregnant now so he belongs to me!" She has also beaten me up in a few of my dreams . Twice I have woken up with an sore nose where she punched me. I advise you pay attention to your dreams.

Feelings : I use to pick up on emotions and if something significant was going to happen. I am trying to get back into sync with this because I have had a few shocks that have caused me to loose touch with this method.

Thought's : Spirit has given me indications sometimes when something is going to happen , like what month something will take place .

Look a likes : I've been seeing a singer who looks a spitting image of my target pop up lately with a new album. So I take him as a sign lol.

Seeing target : Briefly normaly for me.

Songs : Not every love song that you hear! But if it sounds like the song is speaking to me or I have a reaction to it like goosebumps or becoming really warm.

I can't think of anymore at the moment.But I hope this helps in some way.
Please remember that signs are personal!

Also please spare a thought and pray for those in Paris.

briley57

Unread post by briley57 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:57 pm

I have a question. I've been working my honey jar every night since Saturday alternating blue,pink, and red candles to reconcile and bring back a lover. Today while I was getting into my car, my ex lover's brother and a close friend of his were waiting behind me to come out of my spot. the friend waved at me and the brother smiled( even though I yelled at him the last time I saw him which was nearly a year ago). Would this be considered a good sign in terms of my honey jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello, briley57,

Yes, this sounds like a good sign.

Also, I have split, moved, and merged your question to the appropriate subforum and thread.

Please be mindful of where you post as it causes a lot of work for the moderators.

Thanks

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:48 pm

Sometimes you see a literal sign... On my way to buy some more chime lights for my jar, I had to wait on the bus next to a church. Their sign read Faith makes things possible,not easy. I took it to heart. Reconciliation and love are hard and take time, I need to keep my faith in the work and be patient. It may not be easy, but you can't give up.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:52 am

Well I received some amazing signs after working a new honey jar for my target. I took my time with this one & really put hardcore intent into making it & as I burned 2 pink candles on it day after day, I kid you not that the top was covered in pink hearts around the rim of the jar :) I thanked Spirit & felt my faith was restored :) Also, I made a new vinegar jar & also got an incredible sign or at least I hope it was a positive one towards my break up work. I was watching a movie & there was a girl with my rival's name & the guy she was with broke up & left her for another girl and said to her: "Aww C'mon Amber can't we just be friends?' Things def take time but just keep praying to Spirit for signs & they will come!

affie

Unread post by affie » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:05 am

So I have a greencard issue going on currently. My husbands family is putting him against me and he's filed for divorce and also refuses to come the interview which is in December. I requested prayer from CSL and also had candles lit by MSC and also I'm having rootwork done by an AIRR member. In just two days, my husband went from ignoring me to agreeing to come talk with me. Also, yesterday, I realized that my interview was December 21, but just before I read that, I was on my way to work and saw a sticker on a rail outside my job marked "LUCKY 21" I didn't think much of it until a few mins after I realized my interview was on the 21 December! Then last night I got home, took my mail from downstairs and commenced opening them, then one was from American Express card, I turned over the envelope and it read "SEE WHAT A GREENCARD MEMBERSHIP CAN DO FOR YOU" mind you the envelope was white and green!!! I am so optimistic that things will go m way, thank you so much LM and this wonderful website!

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:00 am

Hello,i back again,finally the hospital let we know that the removal of fallopian tube (salpingectomy) of my wife gonna be the last friday of this month,how much days before this date i need to start the burning of the healing candle and the blessing candle ? Let me know please.

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Hi!
I'm posting mostly for clarity from confusion.

I had a separation candle done on the guy I was seeing for him and his recent gf, as I'm trying to reconcile with him and my report came back this: I'm confused over the fact that I thought for separation work I thought the glass breaking is actually a good sign?

But I feel an uncrossing in necessary either way. I already put a road opener and another separation reconcile down.
I managed to have a normal conversation with my target today so that's a positive at the least.
Thank you guys!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:12 am

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

You can start right away.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:14 am

Hello, Treegnome117,

Please call MISC and ask for clarification on this.

Tell them what you just told us and ask why this report is different.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:34 am

Actually I double checked the candle divination link again and it said that if a Separation or Break Up candle glass breaks but is sooty, it could signify their break would be temporary or incomplete, due to their resistance to the spell.

I already had a reading done by Balthazar and this makes sense to the situation based on what the reading told me that he was hiding his heart but clearly torn about the decision. I'm thinking to stay course and burn until clear, honestly. Since I'm seeing positive results otherwise with him.

blue_orchid

Unread post by blue_orchid » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:23 pm

It's been almost 3 weeks since I've heard from my target. My AARR reader suggested I add a honey jar and use a white candle dressed with Come to Me oil and love herbs. I also used a 4" orange candle and rubes some Road Opener oil and a small amount of honey. I went to sleep and had a dream that my target was trying to communicate with me while I was at work. While we were talking on the phone I had an orange colored large piece of fabric draped around my body that I was trying to use on our display window at my job. The orange fabric material in the dream was the exact same color as the color of the candle that I had lit for my target.

The following day I received another package from LM. My package included Kiss Me Now oil and Deers Tongue herbs. I lit up my dressed red vigil candle, honey jar topped with my white candle and another 4" orange candle. This time I dressed the orange candle in KMN, Come to Me & Road Opener oils and sprinkled some of the Deers Tongue herb onto all 3 of my candles and placed them inside the 'mouth' of my target's photo. Within a few hours my orange candle burned out completely. It left a tiny amount of wax. When I inspected the shape of the wax, I was shocked at the image of the wax. It was a perfectly shaped mouth, it looked like my target was smiling at me. I've seen some pretty good wax images but nothing like this before. These signs make me continue to have faith my target is ready to contact me soon.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello, Treegnome117,

So happy you got that clarified.

Ad thanks for sharing this information with us!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:48 pm

You are all having great signs!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

blue_orchid

Unread post by blue_orchid » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Forgot to add that early this morning while I was getting dressed, I was in a bit in a hurry and grabbed the first set of socks without looking to see what I was putting on. Later this evening, as I was changing, I realized I had put on my Valentine themed socks. There are words written around the socks (I never noticed before since they're only worn once a year), but the first words that I saw were: "Call me", "Kisses ", and "Love me" with red hearts. :lol:

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:44 pm

Blue_orchid, such a cool sign with the socks! I just fell over from the appropriateness :)
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

BabyDoll099

Re: Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:12 am

Quick update:
My new love intrest told me a week ago that he wanted to slow things down and has been acting cooler or a little distant. Iam fine with slowing down but he also said we are extremely different and I believe that leaves him feeling a little uncertain as to what to do with us dating. Considering a Come to me vigil with influencing oil to help draw him closer and also to remove doubt in his mind and uncertainty.
Advice or Suggestions??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Hello, BabyDoll099,

You have good ideas.

Please consider also wearing and working with Bewitching so that he is more intrigued by you: www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

The influence skull candle would help also: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:09 am

I have read in one place that MISC reports are mailed...and in another that they are emailed.Just out of curiosity,is it all via email now? I had a Road Opener Vigil ordered on the 12th and am just getting curious about the time frame of the process.
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:32 am

Hello Snouvavou,
I've always received my candle reports via email. It normally takes two to three weeks for me to receive the reports.
Hope this helps .

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:26 pm

Do signs sometimes come AFTER the completion of a spell? I did an Essence of bend over candle spell the other day and put the petition in my left shoe, 3 days later my target carried out my command (I actually didn't remember I did the spell at that moment, when I realized afterwards I was like OMG it worked!). The day after that I saw two shares from different friends on social media that totally referred to the subject of my spell.

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:28 pm

I believe my Blockbuster reached out for help. Met with a mutual friend of my target last night to hang out. According to him, he talked about my situation with another mutual friend and the two are basically conspiring to round up my target and confront him about us.
A third mutual friend today convinced him to come over this weekend to hang out under the pretense she needs to bring me my birthday gifts.

I'm incredibly nervous about it strangely enough, because I have no idea how this will go. The target and I haven't had a serious talk in 2 weeks, just little chats here and there about shared hobbies and the like. It feels like being set up with a crush, all uncertainty and worry.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Hi snouvavou,

I have always received them via email. If in doubt, you can contact the church directly.

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:58 pm

Hi Innocence,

Yes, signs often do come after you complete the work. This is perfectly normal.

Good luck.

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Well.I already have an addition. About half an hour ago, he contacted me to see what I was up to tomorrow. We're going to hang out. find something to do. He decided to come over as soon as he wakes up.

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:13 pm

Thanks for the responses!!!...at least I know the time frame to receive them so I won't fret about it.
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Hello all.
For some reason, all my candle reports ( almost 8 different candles) has same report. Is this normal, has anyone experienced this. :shock:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:34 pm

phouka !!!

MOVEMENT!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Hello, neonwaosy,

I just looked at those 8 candle reports and they are not the same, although they are similar in that most of them show grey haze, unburned wax at the bottom of the glass, and/or or rings or scattered glitter or herbs. I have sent you a private message.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:18 am

Thank you ma'am.
I have a reading coming up with you soon.
Hopefully I will get some clarity and know what could be done.
Thank you again

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:14 pm

How long do you usually have to wait to receive the candle report? Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:35 pm

Hello, Lonestar_76 ,

Your answers are on this thread

Please be mindful of where you post. I have moved your question to the appropriate thread.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:20 am

I've been working candle spells, skull candles and honey jars on my ex and today I decided to sit down and watch a movie with my little sisters and the girl worked a love spell on a boy and it worked.
Is this a good sign ?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:40 am

Hello goldengirl

Spirit speaks in many ways.

Blessings to you
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:11 am

I'd just like to tell you all that you need to have Faith when it comes to your spell work and working with Spirit,Saints and God. I can't stress this enough , You can achieve anything if you set your mind and spirit to it !You'll be very surprised ;)
I hope all your dreams come true.

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:52 pm

Update,just to let yu know that finally the salpingectomy for my wife gonna be the friday 17th of december,i wan to know if one week before this date is the good timing to start burning one healing candle at MISC or a run of 3.Bless and love.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

Please start your run now.

I pray for your wife's speedy recovery and complete good health

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:16 am

I just made the order,a run of 3 healing candles for my wife with the petition you tell me,and i just send picture of her also by email,let me know how much days after the order my candles gonna start to burn.Thanks a lots for your help.

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:10 pm

I agree with rose. I just got movement on fri frim my target. He called just after 2 months of starting my workings & they broke up thanks to my vinegar jar & other breakup work I did. It feels amazing when I get results out of nowhere. The week before he called i heard a song that said "ill be gone til november". Thank you LM for everything <3

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

You would have to ask MISC. I don't have the answer to that question

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

NadiaB

Unread post by NadiaB » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:48 pm

I just did an uncrossing spell with a black candle a anointed the candle with the uncrossing oil. The candle Was almost totally burned out but it broke the candle holder in half. So I had to blow it out. I feel like this a sign. Did the spell not work? I am not sure how to interpret this.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, Nadia,

You BLEW out the candle.

You stopped the spell

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:31 pm

I just received the candle report for the first candle,can i ask help here about the report of the candle ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:19 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

Yes, you can. We can try to help you, but we ask that you do not post candle reports here. We will not read your reports. You already had a candle server read the candle. If you do not understand the report, ask the candle servers who lit them and gave you the reports.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:56 am

The petition was : A speedy and healthy recovery after the salpingectomy of Merline. The candle report for the first candle mentioned a light haze all down the sides of the glass, and suggested prayer.

Which prayers can help? let me know please.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Hello goldenrouch97,

Who or what do you normally pray to? I would recommend starting there.

Peace~

Nathen

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:51 pm

i'm a Catholic and i love the psalms.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Then pray a Psalm for healing.

Among the Healing Psalms are these:

Psalms 50: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_50

Psalms 84: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_84
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:52 am

Thanks a lots Catherineyronwode,I gonna pray for my wife.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”