Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Good Evening, BeginAgain ,
I like the idea!!
Good luck!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

greeneyes2
Re: Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:24 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Take your purple candle and dress it with Essence of Bend Over, Deer's Tongue, and Calamus. Make a name paper where you cross their name with the command "CONFESS THE TRUTH TO ME." If you have a picture of them do this name paper on the back of the picture. Light the candle while praying- Pslam 125 is a good one to force the truth out of someone. As the candle burns take the name paper and singe it a bit in the flames while demanding that they tell you the truth. Do this until you have to meet them.

Another one is to place them in a bottle along with Salt which has been prayed over to bring out the truth and put them in a double boiler as you turn up the heat and call for them to reveal what they are up to. Like the traditional thief-finding conjure this will put the heat to your friends until they tell the truth.
This is most excellent information!!
I would also ask if a pinch of Liquorice Root can be added to this mixture of Deers Tongue and Calamus?
I am going to order a 3 blend of Bend Over,Command and Compel in my LM order.. this would be a big 1-2-3 punch for this exact conjure!

I plan on using the photo and a piece of hat band with my targets sweat on the band.
I also think using a charcoal disk and burning Tobacco,all 3 of the herbs to really smoke that candle good before fixing it.
For this a purple glass vigil candle with the targets 1st name and command carved in the top of the candle . example "JOHN CONFESS THE TRUTH TO ME"
on the back of the photo write targets full name example " JOHN ACE DOE JR." 7times and turn and cover with"CONFESS THE TRUTH TO ME"
I will make a 5 spot with the oil blend and dust the front with the 3 herbs that I will fix the vigil candle with.
Pray Psalms 8 & 125 as I light the fixed candle .. once finished lighting ..singe the edges of the commanding name paper. and place it under the lit candle with the sweat of the brow.. ..The target should be sweating to Confess what needs to be confessed and told.
I will let this candle burn all the way through.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Hello, Greeneyes,
Yes, Licorice root sounds like a terrific idea.
And I ALWAYS love the spells that you create. This looks REALLY good!
Congrats, AGAIN!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:44 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Greeneyes,
Yes, Licorice root sounds like a terrific idea.
And I ALWAYS love the spells that you create. This looks REALLY good!
Congrats, AGAIN!!!
Thanks Miss Aida!! That means a lot to me!! I will have to write this one down in my book for future conjures.

lilflywitchboy

Unread post by lilflywitchboy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Well I have been in a relationship for almost a year now.

When we first met I thought we were the perfect match! My partner had all the qualities I was looking for, down to the t!

As a "downlow" bisexual male seeking a relationship with another guy like me it can be really difficult to meet others my age or someone that has the qualities I am looking for.. People don't realize how hard it is for guys like me to find another guy, it is probably 100 times harder than it is for heterosexuals to meet their partners.

So I was very happy in the beginning.. But about 2 weeks later reality hit and we started having regular relationship problems, arguments and stuff like that.. But we worked through them and continued to try to make things work.. He did continue to talk to his ex through text which I did not make a big deal of, because it supposedly was just like a friendship now.

Well we have been together for a year, and one of the most difficult things for me was the lack of affection and the lack of intimacy.. All of that stuff was great in the beginning but it disappeared very quickly.. I did not understand because he is 24 and should not have a problem with sex drive.. Well he would blame it on me, stating that he doesn't want to touch me because I don't do enough for him.. Blah Blah Blah.. I do the best I can, I can not do everything I use to because of my health problems..

He always was on the phone texting supposed friends or texting his ex.. He would even lie saying he was texting his brother when in all reality it was his ex.. Now he was spending almost 5 days a week with me and 1-2 days a week an hour away where he lives.. So I had my suspicions but did not really make a big deal..

The other night I was cooking dinner and I went into my bedroom to grab something, and I saw his phone was going off.. I looked at it and incoming texts from the ex were coming in.. The ex was saying things like "you have not even had sex with him for over a month" (me) "why are you fucking with me" "you are playing with my feelings." now I could not read all of the texts because the phone was locked but from what I saw it looked like whenever he goes home that he visits his ex to have sex.. But then comes back home to me..

I was in shock and a wreck, after dinner I told him what I saw and that it was over.. He denied it and said that I interpreted the messages the wrong way..

I went off on his ex through facebook, who only sent antagonizing messages to me but nothing to admit anything..

We went to bed and my bf left with all his stuff in the morning..

It has been 2-3 days and we have not talked!

I am kind of miserable because I hate breakups, they are rough for me.. I have health problems and can not work nor do I have my own car so I was co-dependent on his support even though it was not even enough..

I did some divination on the situation with my pendulum and karma cards but nothing really was very clear to me.. I am not very experienced with divination though.. I just want to know if there is something I can do to find out the truth! I just want the truth so I know if it is really over or not..

I have various love oils, Domination oil, and Essence of Bend-Over oil ..

I need to buy more oils and products and intend to do so, but I am in a financial wreck right now and can neither buy oils or hire a reader..

1) I need to know if he really is or did cheat on me with his ex and or others..

2) I want to know if he even loves me or if he loves his ex or someone else..

3) Is there some type of spell I can do to make him contact me and get the truth out of him?

Any help would be so appreciated! Luckymojo I thank you for being here during my rough times..

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Hi lilfly: My name is Mary, I am a graduate of the HRCC course, and have been in a monogamous and strong same-sex partnership for almost 19 years (someone whom I've know for over 30). So I hope you will listen to what I tell you and take heart. I will offer some very basic suggestions with household supplies at the end.

Number one, I know how hard it is. You are very young, and in the beginning of one's relationship life, the early ones can be disasters. Hang in there, it gets better.

First, you do not want this man back. Look at what you wrote and what you KNOW: This man played you and another man off each other, bouncing back and forth between you at his whim. He put the blame on YOU when you caught him, and said you were misinterpreting things. You weren't. You know you are right, no matter how painful this is. He thinks this behavior is OK. He does not love you or care about you, nor does he the other guy. He only loves and cares about himself. The fact that he left already is a blessing to YOU. Do not give in and talk to him. You are well rid of him. He is a hugely toxic inidvidual.

Also this is VERY high risk behavior which will no doubt hurt him and down the road anyone who comes in contact with him.

I will answer your questions for you, simply from a practical standpoint It is not hard to do so.

1. Yes. He did cheat on you, as well as his ex, and whoever else he is with at this point.
2. He does not love you. He does not love his ex. He does not love anyone but himself.
3. He will never tell you the truth, and you do NOT want him to contact you. Do not contact him.

The above is the bottom line, and I'm so sorry this happened to you. It is not uncommon.

You certainly do not want to use love products on this man, and don't bother with trying to control or dominate him. He is gone and it is GOOD RIDDANCE. Now you need to protect and cleanse yourself and your place. Dry your eyes and do not waste ANY more tears on this man. This experience has made you more knowledgeable and stronger, though very painfully.

Here is what you can do with supplies you probably already have in your home. You will need salt, pepper, cooking oil (depending on which love oil you have, please let us know), a white candle, a black candle, a brown paper shopping bag or any clean piece of paper. Also you will need some Pine-sol or other pine cleaner, with a bit of household ammonia if you have some or can get it.

First, keep reading the Lucky Mojo forum, not just this topic but others, you will learn so much, and it costs nothing to receivie the learning here.

MISS NM'S FRUGAL SALT PROTECTION SPELL

Tear up a brown paper shopping bag or just the piece of paper, so that you have two square pieces about four inches in diameter.

On the first one, write your name 5 times. Then turn the paper 1/4 turn to the RIGHT (Clockwise) and write across your name 5 times: "I am strong and better off." I am not sure what love oils you have, perhaps tell us please? Put a "five spot" pattern, (a dot of it in each corner and one in the center over the crossed words), while saying "I love myself and am strong." Then take some salt (regular table salt will do) and drop a pinch of it on the paper, while saying "I am protected and better off." Then fold the top of the paper down toward you (working the protection toward you). Turn the paper 1/4 turn to the right and fold it toward you again. Keep doing it until it is too small to fold (usually about 3 times total). Obtain or use a white candle, a four inch one is fine. Use a pin, needle or sharp blade to carve into the candle "I am strong and safe." Take some oil (either the same love oil or even just regular cooking oil) and rub it on the candle. Sprinkle salt on the oil all over the candle, again while stating "I love myself, I am strong, protected and better off." Place the paper under the candle and light it while thinking these words. Then sprinkle a ring of salt around the candle, saying, "I am protected from all evil influence." Let this candle be a beacon for your thoughts. Every time you look at it while it's burning, keep thinking on loving yourself, being strong and safe, and being better off.

Cleanse your hands thoroughly. Now it's time for part two.

MISS NM'S FRUGAL PEPPER BANISHING SPELL:

On the second piece of paper, write the other man's name 5 times. Turn the paper to the LEFT (counter clockwise) and cross his name with "Stay Away Forever" 5 times. Do the five-spot of either the Essence of Bend-Over or cooking oil. Sprinkle the pepper on this paper, while saying "Stay away from and do not contact me ever again!" Fold this paper AWAY from you, to send this negative toxic person
away from you. Turn the paper to the LEFT again and fold away again until you can't fold anymore. Carve his name and "Stay away from me forever" in the black candle, dress it with essence of bend-over and sprinkle black pepper all over it. Set it on the other paper and light it. Put it far away from the white candle.

Then sprinkle pepper around the black candle, while vowing "You are gone from me and my life, and you will never hurt me again. All of the hurt you have brought, will come back to you tenfold." Every time you look at this candle, stop and think this. Then take a thorough cleansing bath or shower. If you can purchase Hyssop to bathe in, that is best. If you cannot afford that, put just a drop of your love oil into your conditioner or gel soap. Think about loving and protecting yourself and your home, and do NOT think of this other man while you take this bath or shower.

Finally, time to clean house. Literally. You have cleaned 'you' your house, now for your space. Mix up the pine-sol and clean your hard or linoleum floors, working from the area furthest away from the front door, to the front door. All the while, think about you are banishing evil and toxic remnants from your life and the space around you. Thoroughly wash your counters, appliances, everything. Keep the self-love and self-protection thoughts in your head. There are topics all over this forum about bathing and cleaning house, I suggest reading there for more information.

I am sorry this happened right around Christmas, that is so difficult. But you can turn it around. Even if you do not regularly go to church, go to church, any one will do. It is important to surround yourself with positive people on a positive and happy night. You do not need to participate. Look at the beautiful altar and candles and windows, and give your mind some peace for the day or evening -- go on Christmas Eve, those services are almost always wonderful. It will at least give your mind a break from the bad situation. If you can find a church with a gay-centric congregation, even better. "Flock with your own kind," as they say. Since you're in Jersey i am quite certain you can find these in New York. Enjoy the night there, try to be at peace. The Unitarians are well known for being universally welcoming and laid-back, if you need a starting point.

I hope this has helped so far. Just love and take care of yourself, do NOT let this man back. You are better alone than with him. Keep reading the LM Forum pages, you will get so many good ideas and advice from wonderful practitioners. Keep renewing the salt and pepper rings around the candles every day. When his candle is almost gone, set his paper on fire with it and burn it to ashes, then flush the ashes down the toilet to carry him away from you where he belongs. Then cleanse yourself again.

Keep dressing a white candle as above for yourself thinking of the positive energy and strength.

Also, do email the Crystal Silence League and ask for an emergency candle to be lit. Tell your problem and ask to be prayed for. I will pray for you, as will many others.
Take care and good luck. The 'right one' often doesn't come right away, or even soon. And it may be a person you know but never expect. Don't give up.

Love and light,
Mary Thomson
HRCC #1398G
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Oh, yes lilfly, also, please, PLEASE get yourself tested at a free clinic, now and in 6 months. It will be anonymous. You need to do this for your health and safety. I am praying for you this next week at Christmas. You will be all right, You can get through this.

lilflywitchboy

Unread post by lilflywitchboy » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Thanks so much the both of you! Thanks so much for the long in depth answer, I have never had someone give me such a in depth reply.. As of right now, I do not know for sure what is going to happen between the both of us.. But if I become 100% positive that it is completely done than I will definitely use that spell you gave me.. I do have a couple love oils, love me, come to me, kiss me now, lavender love drops, stay with me, but I also have cut and clear.. Thanks so much again.. I will update.. I am just exhausted right now.. Happy Yule..

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:21 am

Hi lilfly-- I strongly urge you to use Cut & Clear. When you are able to afford the Cut & Clear spell package from LM you should get it. But doing the spell above and cleansing afterward, with Cut & Clear on the candles, is a great start. I know you are exhausted and still confused, but please do not be weak. This person is not someone you want in your life. He will continue to use and emotionally abuse you as well as others. Good luck and happy holidays!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:11 am

Hello LilFly,

I know I am a few days late replying to this but I really want to second Naught1usMax1mus's advice. Use that cut and clear oil, you got it for a reason and this is a perfect situation for it. I have also been in a same sex relationship for a little over 8 years so now you know it is possible from two people just on this forum alone. I am going to set a light for you on my alter for you to have blessings and self love. Don't let this one person hold you back from your life.

Peace~

Nathen

KrystalK

Unread post by KrystalK » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:09 am

How would you be able to reveal the RIGHT person if a lover has been cheating/trying to two time you?

Let say that you have a hint of the name of the person yet...from info you have gathered it can possibly them or sibling (through rumors). The information that has been given is not clear. There are two targets ...and we have both female's names...just don't know which one is the RIGHT target.

Should I hit the guy with a compelling spell?? He's a tough cookie and can feel energy when worked on.
OAN: he will not contact my friend since they have broken up. Has blocked her from his facebook etc...

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:34 am

Hi Krystalk,

I would get a reading on this. A good reader/rootworker can help you.
http://www.readers/rootoworkers.org

or for a faster response go to:
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

They'll get to the bottom of this much quicker than if you did a compelling spell on him.
If he's a tough cookie like you described then I'd go to a professional. Your boyfriend may be
good at shielding his thoughts but a good reader can break through those barriers.

Good Luck! :)
Last edited by Susan Barnes on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

qwest

Unread post by qwest » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:47 am

Is there a way to let you see through him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello, Qwest,
Most of our readers are successful in doing this.
Take care
Happy new year
qwest wrote:Is there a way to let you see through him?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sillver9

Unread post by Sillver9 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:22 am

My question is about doing work on someone you haven't spoken to in several years.

I'm wondering if it would be better to keep out of sight while doing this work, or drop them a line or otherwise put myself back into their consciousness before doing the work. I just wonder whether invisibility or being on their mind would make them more vulnerable psychologically or spiritually.

Either way, there is no question of the person suspecting any work being done on them, let alone making any attempt at "protection".

Thank you.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:11 am

Sillver9, this really depends on the type of working that you are doing. Can you provide any more information on your goal?
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Sillver9

Unread post by Sillver9 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:48 pm

This is for domination work I might do for a client.

The client had established a relationship with a long lost family member and wanted to get some information from them. They had established a friendly but somewhat uneasy relationship but when information was not forthcoming the client ended the relationship.

He still wants this information and wants me to do some work to start the relationship up again with him in a more powerful position to obtain what he wants.

I am wondering if I should have him contact the family member again before I start the work.

I hope this explains the situation well enough, I can add more information if you'd like. Thank you.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:25 pm

I'm not sure what kind of work you are doing. Is this to harm them? or is there some kind of dominate/love situation? or something else?

Sillver9

Unread post by Sillver9 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:35 am

I guess it's a combination of reconciliation and domination.

I located a long lost family member years ago, and hoped to establish a relationship with them and to learn some important family information. We got along well, but they would never discuss the family situation. This ruined the relationship as well as leaving me without the information.

I would like to get back in touch with this person, be able to have a good relationship and for them to discuss this information with me.

Having a good relationship and getting the information are equally important goals.

Before I do anything I wonder whether to contact the person directly again or to begin to work secretly first.

I hope this helps explain things. I can add more information if you'd like. Thanks again very much for your help.

Sillver9

Unread post by Sillver9 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:02 am

Sorry about the conflicting posts. I am working with someone to best explain the situation and thought the original reply was lost.

Sillver9

Unread post by Sillver9 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:05 am

I've read a few references in this forum to a "Spill Your Guts" compelling bottle spell. There are links provided, that spell is not found at the link. Can anyone tell me where to find this spell and the kit or products needed for it? Thank you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Sillver9 wrote:I've read a few references in this forum to a "Spill Your Guts" compelling bottle spell. There are links provided, that spell is not found at the link. Can anyone tell me where to find this spell and the kit or products needed for it? Thank you.
I love those teasing, tantalizing vague memories, don't you?

The original "spill your guts" reference is. I believe, by Conjureman Ali, who refers to a simple spell with a purple candle in a post which is now part of this longer, compiled thread:
Spells to Bring Out Truth, Compel Confession, Force Apology
spells-to-bring-out-truth,-compel-confe ... t6473.html

And your posts are too, now that we have identified the topic of interest to you.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Hello, Sillver9,
Now I'm confused!! LOL
Are you working with someone now to help you on this? A rootworker?
OR do you still need magical coaching?
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Or are you a professional rootworker who has a client and doesn't know how to handle the client's case?
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sillver9

Unread post by Sillver9 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:08 am

I'm wondering whether it is better to contact someone you plan to work on (with whom you haven't been in communication for awhile), or is it better to stay out of their consciousness while you do the work?

If anyone needs clarification, I plan to try to work on a distant family member with whom I lost touch some years ago. I wanted information from this person that they were unwilling to give. I would say that the person has mixed feelings toward me.

I know that I will be asking about products and instructions for some kind of love/domination work, but that is *not* what I am asking here yet. I am first of all just asking whether I should put myself into this person's conscious mind by calling/writing them before I start working on them. Is it better to be in their mind or stay below the radar?

Thanks very much.

Sillver9

Unread post by Sillver9 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:28 am

Conjureman Ali does refer to his own way of working this spell in this thread, but I wanted to see Miss Cat's original spell if it is anywhere on the site or if anyone remembers it (again I didn't see it at any of the links). Yes, the mysterious references are tantalizing! Lol.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Your earlier post and its replies were moved into this (longer) thread:

Spells to Bring Out Truth, Compel Confession, Force Apology
spells-to-bring-out-truth,-compel-confe ... t6473.html

I would say that whether you should contact him or not depends on whether his "mixed feelings" are mostly positive or mostly negative.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Hello SIlver9,

I personally find the mysterious references just confusing lol,

I am still confused on what exactly you are trying to do, in one post you mention doing work on behalf of a client and in another post you talk about how you yourself are trying to work on a long lost relative. So what is it you are trying to do?

The bottle spell that you are talking about by Conjurman Ali looks to me to be one of his spells (I could be wrong and please Miss Cat or Conjurman Ali correct me if I am). I am assuming you are referring to the post where he uses a double boiler with a bottle and some condition oils, herbs, and peoples names (that post looks to be about 3 or 4 years old). You can find it on the first page of this thread.

Miss Cat has written a compelling spell for use with compelling oils and a devil candle that you can find here http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html . This is in order to get money owed to you though. I am sure with a different candle and some rewording you could use it to make some one tell the truth.

Peace~

Nathen

Sillver9

Unread post by Sillver9 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 am

Unfortunately, the mixed feelings are about half and half. She likes me but is suspicious and uncomfortable about my wanting this information. I'm guessing that you are implying that someone who feels negatively might put up some kind of mental "defense" or resistance if I contact them, is that right? That would make a lot of sense. Where is the best section to post with an issue like this, that is a combination of domination and love work? Thanks very much.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:15 pm

I personally do not see how contacting the person would help.. logically if a person I have mixed feelings for I would prolly ignore their call. you can do domination work to make the person talk or give up what you want, or the opposite work would be a honey jar to sweeten them to you. you can also use the reconcilation kit for this as well, it heals friendships, families, ex lovers.. it does require you to contact them at the end of the spell with a note. there are many techniques you can use, and surely many would suffice. You can use teh red skull candle to influence someone, puff cigar smoke into its face while telling it what to do, make a doll baby of the person , use a combo of these etc.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:27 pm

I personally would not use domination spells on my loved ones unless it was an extreme case. I would recommend that you do a honey jar or order a reconciliation kit and sweeten your family member up first, then contact them. You are going to have to contact them eventually to obtain the information that you want.

It can confuse the target when you punish and try to reconcile with them at the same time. I try to keep my communication going when I am working on my target to keep them from being suspicious and guarded.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Good and sound advice curious chic! The Honey Jar is the go-to and I have recently learned from one of AIRR excellent workers, that Honey Jar's can be worked even when you are hot footing (go figure).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

amandapropaganda

Unread post by amandapropaganda » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:30 am

I am creating a mojo bag to help me conquer fear, to bring me courage and for protection purposes because I want to pursue my dreams fearlessly, to live a more authentic life, and to be okay with being who I am inside on the outside. So, I've gotten some herbs for courage, personal power, strength for women, protection, mastery, control, and bloodroot for helping with my family interactions. I've gotten deer's tongue so that I can speak from the heart.

I want to add something--an herb, root or other curio--so that I feel more comfortable being honest with other people, something that would encourage me to stop lying. I don't want to feel compelled to put my business out on the street--I like my privacy and certainly feel my secrets are my own, so I'm not trying to "spill my guts"--I just want to feel comfortable telling the truth, where in the past, I would have told small, convenient lies to avoid judgment or awkward conversations.

Let me give you a small, trivial example that just happened yesterday and that I find worrisome. I rented movies from a video store, didn't watch them and racked up a huge late fee. To avoid paying the bill, I just started getting movies from a Redbox, which is convenient and less expensive. But you're at the mercy of what's in the machine at the time you rent, and so, eventually, I paid the late fee and went back to the video store which has a larger selection. Yesterday, when the clerk expressed surprise to be seeing me and asked what I had been up to since I hadn't come in for quite a while (I'm a movie buff, I rent them all the time), I lied and said I'd been working a lot. I don't know why.

Of course I'm concerned about bigger lies, but I'm also scared about how quickly I lie in trivial situations. Thing about it is, I'm better at telling hard truths than most of the people I know. When push comes to shove, I can be brutally honest. I think the small, everyday lies have to be about not being comfortable with who I am, because there isn't much to be gained by these little lies, nor do I have a lot to lose in the situations either, but I'm still lying.

I'm not looking for a spell. I'm looking for an ingredient that promotes truth-telling to add to a mojo bag on conquering fear and engendering courage. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Amanda

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello, amandapropaganda,
Please read the beginning of this subforum starting with page 1.
You will immediately see what herbs to use.
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jessinadress
Newly Registered

Unread post by jessinadress » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:09 am

I am looking for help with a problem involving my husband's former employer.

This company wrongfully terminated my husband, despite my husband being friends with one of the owners("Joe"). Joe, the former friend did not lift a finger when a supervisor decided to terminate my husband over a petty argument and misunderstanding.

Since Texas is an at-will employment state, we have no recourse legally despite the fact that he'd never been in any trouble or ever been written up.

The owner/friend obviously turned out not to be a friend and this is very hurtful. We'd spent time at each other's homes, barbequed and vacationed together, etc. I still feel like I don't know the whole story and I'm beyond caring about the details.

What I want is a spell to make Joe feel remorse, and that compells him to wrong the right. He is literally worth millions, and since my husband lost his job, we've had to file bankruptcy and are barely getting by.

I do not want to inflict harm on him, or invite any ill will in the form of back lash into my life.

I don't aim to take all his money or physically harm him in anyway. I just want him to make things right and alleviate some of the suffering this betrayal has caused.

Anyone have suggestions? I should also mention that I'm a beginner, so if a spell is too complicated, I won't try it for fear of making things worse or causing things to spin out of control. The simpler the better, though I may be able to find help from someone more experienced if necessary.

I am in San Antonio, Texas if there is anyone out there who sees this and wants to help.

Jessica

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello, jessinadress,
What a terrible thing to happen. I am so very sorry.
I am moving your post to a thread that will give you many ideas on how to get an apology and make him feel remorse.
After reading the thread, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Wishing you and your husband the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

katiaconjure

Unread post by katiaconjure » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello all,
I am new here and interested in attempting this spell with the white skull candle. A couple of questions:
1 - how long (on average) does this type of candle burn?
2 - does it need to burn completely out in one working or can it be worked over the course of several days?
3 - does this type of work cause misery for the target until they acknowledge their wrongdoing?

thanks!
katia

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello, katiaconjure ,
Welcome to the forum!!
When you have time (and if you wish), please go to the introduction thread so that we can all meet you formally.
1-A Lucky Mojo skull candle lasts for about 5-8 hours. I'm not completely sure about this because I drill my candle and I also stuff them with items (and this greatly affects the burn time. AS do the oils).
2-Some people snuff them out, others don't.
3-This is a tough question. It depends on what you tell the skull to feel and how much work you put into it. I talk to my skull candles every hour on the hour and I go to the right side, the face, the left side, and the back. Each time stating what I want it to feel at least 3 times per area.
So, the more work you put into it, the better your results.
I don't know if your target will feel misery but will probably most likely feel remorse
I hope this helps
Good luck with this! I LOVE skull candles!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

katiaconjure

Unread post by katiaconjure » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Miss Aida,
Thanks so much for the quick reply. I'll head over to the intro forum as soon as I can find it. I've ordered two of Miss cat's books and I'm sure I'll have better insight after reading them but why do you drill your skulls and what do you stuff in them? Also if you talk to your skull candles every hour does that mean you burn through an entire candle in one working? And finally, what do you think of the mirror spell that Priestess Divine describes above in the thread? Ever tried that?

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:02 am

Someone is tampering with my desk at work. I am looking for a spell or trick to figure out who it is. Any suggestions?

Christian Hanson

Unread post by Christian Hanson » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:39 pm

Angelael,
Have you tried any type of divination? If you have only a few "suspects" you could get a small personal concern of each of them and do some pendulum work to determine if it could be one of them. Also, maybe try some dream work this evening. Hold the question in your mind, put some mugwort under the pillow and pay attention to any literal or symbolic images in the morning.

Be well,
Christian
Christian Hanson HRCC Graduate #1779G
Tarot Reader, Bone Thrower.
Minneapolis, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello, katiaconjure ,
Yes, I like her spell!
Yes, I do let them burn all the way down.
Listen to the radio show on June 15. We explain everything on this show.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Desideratum

Unread post by Desideratum » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:17 am

I am new to this world, so please bear with my lack of knowledge and background.

I need something to invoke regret, remorse and GUILT for treating me wrongly after I poured love and support into someone. We were in the beginnings of a romantic involvement, but after she experienced a setback - during which I was really there for her - she cut me off. When I confronted her about it she totally shut me out. No appreciation for all the love and friendship I gave her.

I need her to experience the following:
Massive overwhelming guilt for treating the one best and true friend she had like shit
Regret for her actions ... strong remorse
Overwhelming need to make amends, beg for forgiveness and pledge to deal with her emotional problems once and for all.

Any help you may offer me would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I do NOT want to ruin her financially or cause any bodily harm or illness of ANY kind. Its important that I be able to stop or lessen the effects of the spell if she comes around. WHEN she comes around... I am not into making people suffer out of sport, she owes me and the universe a debt and I aim to collect. Her reward for coming around would be big.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, Desideratum ,
I am merging to your to the thread about making someone fell guilty.
Hopefully, after reading the posts, your questions will be answered. If not, please let us know.
And I am so very sorry that you were betrayed. My heart goes out to you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Desideratum

Unread post by Desideratum » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:28 am

Thanks for the reply...
It appears that obtaining shame brier flower/leaf may not be possible, I have just read these suggestions and haven't tried yet so we shall see. The above saint seems to have promise in my case. another impossibility is any physical contact with her now, so I cannot sprinkle ashes where she will step unless I embark on a stealth mission in the middle of the night and skulk around her house. Maybe in front of her car, but its risky, getting caught would result in bad stuff happening and be impossible to explain.

I was originally thinking of some kind of reconciliation approach, but have heard they are not that effective, not to mention I cannot obtain a hair, for instance, to put in a honey jar, which would be the most common way to go. I may be stuck using psychic methods, remote influence, that kind of thing, to place thoughts of remorse, etc. and see if that generates any results. Not sure this forum is the place to discuss that approach.

Then there is the cut and clear, which would be possible. One version had the black walnut bath, pretty complex but doable ... EXCEPT the walking outside totally naked part :oops: That could very easily result in being tossed in the clink, or at least a VERY embarrassing encounter. I live in Los Angeles, so you can see the problem there.

I have one question about cut and clear, does it always apply to cutting out the characteristics you don't want and saving those you do for the NEXT person, or can the energy be applied to the same person?

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:49 am

Hello, Desideratum ,
About walking out naked (by the way, I thought that your remark was humorous: THANK YOU for the chuckle!!), you can put your clothes on if there's no other choice.
Now, if I didn't misunderstand your question (and please correct me if I did)...
The Cut and Clear is to rid yourself completely of yearning for the target. It does not remove (or change) the personality traits of the target. So, don't worry about that.
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Desideratum

Unread post by Desideratum » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:27 am

Yes, your answer does clarify, actually I was kind of hoping for the other choice. To cut out the things about her that I don't like, and keep the stuff I do. To be totally honest, the issues I don't like stem from emotional imbalance, which make her suffer as well. I think the saint Dymphna option might be a way to go that would be benevolent. I am not afraid of throwing down if I need to, but healing is what would bring about actual happiness for both of us.

I have paid spellcasters to do things on my behalf, but I can't be sure how powerful the results were. I may be totally new at this, and maybe I can't do it as well as someone experienced, but I think I am going to try something.

And good news about being able to put my clothes on if going outside, anytime that may be an issue. I would have a very hard tie explaining to my neighbors and house-mates why I am running around in the streets buck naked.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Desideratum wrote:And good news about being able to put my clothes on if going outside, anytime that may be an issue. I would have a very hard tie explaining to my neighbors and house-mates why I am running around in the streets buck naked.
If questioned by neighbors or the authorities, I suppose you could say you were trying to win a bet.

The black walnut spell offers a little flexibility regarding nudity — though not much:
Lucky Mojo Curio Company wrote: Because it is performed naked, in the dark, it is not suitable for everyone.

[...]

Now, still entirely naked, walk outside carrying the bowl of walnuts and throw them away at a crossroads or street intersection or, if that is impossible, throw them against a tree -- but be careful to not drop any pieces of them in your own yard.
So, if you have a street tree outside your yard, and the streets are empty and quiet at 2 AM …

And personally, I don’t see any problem with throwing a sheet over yourself, because God forbid you should drop that sheet.

Now, returning to the subject of shame briar leaves:

If you can't find shame briar leaves, use Clarity and Cast Off Evil together on a candle or doll baby or what have you, while reading these Bible verses:

“Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.

And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Wherefore hast thou smitten thine ass these three times? behold, I went out to withstand thee, because thy way is perverse before me:

And the ass saw me, and turned from me these three times: unless she had turned from me, surely now also I had slain thee, and saved her alive.

And Balaam said unto the angel of the LORD, I have sinned; for I knew not that thou stoodest in the way against me: now therefore, if it displease thee, I will get me back again.” — Numbers 22:31-34

If you like, you can read all of numbers chapters 22 through 25 before starting this work, and select any other additional verses that appeal to you.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Desideratum

Unread post by Desideratum » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:01 pm

OK ... sorry for the stupid questions:

Should I get the oils and put some on the candle? I mean, rub some on the side, drip it into the flame, how do you apply it? What kind of candle is the right way to go? Perhaps there is one with the essential oils mentioned above inside them?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Hello, Desideratum ,
There are no stupid questions.
Here is the link regarding oil application: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
And Lucky Mojo does sell fixed Cut and Clear Candles (has oils and everything!) www.luckymojo.com/candle-cut-and-clear.html
Hope this helps
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

lilflywitchboy

Unread post by lilflywitchboy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Hello,
I am a bi dl male in a relationship with another male.. I have posted here before about my relationship and you guys suggested I leave him and do a cut and clear but I ended up staying with him.. Things had been okay.. We still have our arguments and he still is a bit distant especially in the bedroom.. But recently I basically found out that my suspicions about his ex were real! The ex had been meddling in our relationship since day one and I do believe my bf has been cheating on me here and there with his ex for awhile now.. But it does get worse, due to this problem I found out other things, and I believe he is also lying about his age.. I believe he is seven years older than he says although I am not sure if that is accurate or not.. But I know something has been going on with the ex , it is a long story but the ex manipulated me into trusting him and than he tried to break me and my bf up so he could steal him! But my bf still wants to be with me! I know my bf is a good person deep down but he makes mistakes! He also has a bit of an anger problem and he does not like to discuss our problems.. He just wants me to forget and move on but I cant! I need to talk things out and get the truth so we can see if it is salvageable.. Now I don't want to hear from his ex about what is going on because he is a sick snake and I cant trust him.. I need to hear the truth from my bf! I need to get him to confess to his cheating, and other lies he has told like his age if that is true.. I know how it sounds but I still love him and want to try and fix this! Obviously I know I am going to have to deal with his ex to get him out of the picture, so he can stop trying to ruin our relationship but I need my bf to confess the truth about everything! I have essence of bend over oil, compelling oil, I believe I have some calamus.. Any suggestions on what I can do to get my hardheaded anger prone boyfriend to confess.. I truly believe that if I can get the truth out of him and start fresh that we could make it work! I don't just want to leave him and than think about what could have been if we tried to work it out.. I have been going through pain and misery!
Thanks everyone

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello, lilflywitchboy,
You know, I hate to see you going through all of this. You just don't deserve all this stress and ambiguity.
I STRONGLY suggest that you use a Hot Foot Spell kit on this "ex" person. He sounds terrible. www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
You might also think about getting a reading on this situation. You can find readers at:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
or
http://readersandrootworkers.org
As far as getting your BF to tell you the truth, it's difficult for us to repeat the same thing that are on these pages. If you start with page one of this thread, you see some great spells. As a matter of fact, Miss Michaele also gives a link a few posts above this one.
But, I am concerned for you. The BF lies, has anger problems and cheats on you. You sound like a great guy. Do you really deserve this?
Just my thoughts. Of course, we are all on your side 9whatever your decision is)
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lilflywitchboy

Unread post by lilflywitchboy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Thanks Miss Aida,
I feel a bit better now.. I appreciate your reply so much! Well today was a good day! I just cast a truth spell! I am doing this spell to compel my boyfriend to open up to me and talk, but not to lie, to tell the truth! Whether he is innocent or guilty of cheating and other lies I just need to know the truth, hence why I did this spell.. I had a reading with one of the AIRR readers today and he actually feels like everything is going to be okay.. He told me that he believes my boyfriend is not really the problem but that it is his ex that is the one causing all the problems! This is why I did not just break up with my boyfriend because I really did not have solid proof he has been cheating, and if I did breakup with him than the ex would have won.. I am not going to let that happen! I am going to win this battle! I am going to get the truth about everything from my boyfriend, even though my AIRR reader did not feel it was necessary to do the truth spell, I did it anyway! I need him to open up and talk about everything, innocent or guilty and my truth spell will do that! Now the next thing I have to accomplish is getting this little dirty grimy trouble making home wrecker gone for good! I live about an hour away from my boyfriend and his ex.. They live near each other, so I need to find a good way to get this ex out of my life and out of my bf's life for good!

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:20 pm

I have the same problem I want my ex to regret everything he has ever said to me or done.. I want him to understand and feel how much he hurt me.. I have read the past post regarding the skull candle but not sure if I should use the black or red because I also want him to come back to me,think and love me again..

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Hello Splitpea2,

A skull candle and some Influence oil(http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html) along with Return To Me oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html) or Reconciliation (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) would be a good way to go. Follow Apollo Dark's link about Skull candles to learn more about using those!

A note about what you are wanting to have happen though. You stated that you wanted him to regret every thing he ever said or did to you. But I would think you would want him to not regret when he said yes to being in a relationship with you, and to not regret the times you and he were together that were good. Just something to think about when you word your petitions. If he regrets absolutely everything he may not want anything to do with the situation ever again.

Peace~

Nathen

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Your rite I never thought of that... So should I use all three oils on the skull?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Splitpea2,

Which oils you would combine on that skull spell mentioned by Apollo would be dependent on what your situation is. For instance, to get a boss to regret not giving you a raise, you would use boss Fix, Influence, and Pay Me.

Not every case is the same.

In addition, there are other spells one might use to get the same results.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:09 am

Hi all,

I will be doing compelling work to get my lover (for now!) to express himself and tell me the truth about something. I also want to do reversal work on him. I am thinking that it would be best to do these separately. It seems that doing them together would be a lot of energy and could affect the effectiveness of the work. Opinions please?

On a side note-I have been getting many unmistakable signs even before starting the work. Has this happened to any of you?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:28 pm

Hello, emdeluxe ,

This is not enough information to answer your question. Reversal for what?

And yes, signs sometimes happen even before the work starts.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

I want to reverse the emotional pain he's brought me back onto him. He's pretty much just a selfish, narcissistic jerk.

My thoughts are to do the compelling/truth work before I do the reversal work. I want to get my answers before the nastiness of the reversal work hits him. I wonder if that's better than doing all the work together. Am I on the right track with this though process?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”