Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello, haydenzsmom,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread).

As long s you state your intention and who it is for, it will be just her

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

Gabriela10
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Gabriela10 » Wed May 27, 2015 4:26 pm

A little question: Can I work a hot foot spell to drive away someone if I only have a personal concern but not a name? it is a long story, but I just want to make sure. Thanks

Gabriela

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 28, 2015 2:30 pm

Hello Gabriela10,

Yes you can, just call them by what they are to you such as "my enemy" or "my rival" or whatever else seems appropriate. Work with what you got!

Peace~

Nathen

Gabriela10
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Gabriela10 » Thu May 28, 2015 3:58 pm

Thank you very much Natsein

Gabriela

mmachix
Forum Member

Unread post by mmachix » Sun May 31, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi. I have somebody that is hrassing me. This person keeps writing defamation/slanderous things about me on line which are all lies. The person is trying to ruin my life as much as they can. Won't stop stalking and harassing me or my friends. What can I do? I tried asking this person to stop, but they won't. I already spent thousands on legal fees to get some things removed online, but this sicko keeps finding other ways to post me. This is costing me financially and causing employers to google me and turn me down. What can I use to get rid of this person?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

I am sorry that this is happening.

Just to give me an idea, what have you done magically so far?

mmachix
Forum Member

Unread post by mmachix » Sun May 31, 2015 11:28 pm

I have not done anything except a freezer spell which failed miserably. What can I do to get rid of this psychopath?

anenutet
Newly Registered

Unread post by anenutet » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:40 am

Hi there,
Long story short, but I have a court ordered custody agreement with my ex-husband in which I have to vacate my home for him one weekend a month so that he can stay with our daughter for that weekend. This was something I originally offered to sweeten the deal for the courts to agree for me to relocate cross-county to be with my family after my divorce. I won my case easily based on my evidence of his character but also I believe due to the beef tongue I did against him and the honey jar I did for the judge :P . So now one weekend each month he comes from inter-state to stay in my home while I go to my parents home and this has been going on for 11 months and I have really started to get jack of it! I feel so angry that he has been in my space, amongst my belongings doing god knows what - I have to take personal items out and remove my journals or hide things, bills, financial documents etc. I spiritually cannot stand it, and it is making it near impossible for me to move on with my life. I cringe whenever I think about it and feel a lot of resentment and anger that even though I got to move away from his abuse and build a new life that I have to open my space to him. My mistake for including it in my offer, I really didn't think the judge would order it! :o

While I don't want to limit his access to our child (I also take her to see him one weekend a month in his state- so he see's her fortnightly, as well as half of all school holidays, I am committed to that for her sake!) I need some kind of spell that blocks or affects him when he comes into my home. We have lots of unresolved issues and every little thing still turns into major arguments even though we have been divorced nearly 5 years. I want to use the time he is in my home to "work" on him to subdue him and bring him under my power.

I find just cleansing my home after he leaves not enough I also want him to feel dis-ease while he is here, possibly to go home with less arrogance and confidence each time, possibly even for his conscience to kick in about how much of an abusive person he was in our relationship (and continues to be). Ultimately I would love it if he chose not to stay at my home when he visits, but he is such a tight arse I can't see it happening anytime soon plus he see's the discomfort it causes me as a win for him.

I am a novice but as I said have worked honey jars and beef tongue spells. I don't want to do anything harmful to him, just want to protect my space, remove his power in my space, subdue him and make him "go away" energetically and stop engaging in fights. And possibly cause him to stop staying at my home. Ultimately I wish to empower and protect myself in this horrid situation. From time to time I have collected his hairs left on the sheets but that's the extent of the personal matter I have access to. I could easily leave something for him to walk through like a foot tracking spell or I could put something in the mattress he sleeps on, or leave him something to eat… There are probably lots of options. Does anyone have any spells for this kind of situation?

Any help or suggestions appreciated! Thanks in advance!

misskitty49
Forum Member

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:17 pm

mmachix,

I just went through something like this! I'm so sorry! Definitely cleanse and protect yourself and your home, and do it regularly! (If this is mostly online, make sure to cleanse your computer as well and maybe dust it is with a sachet like Van Van).
I've had a lot of success praying to Saint Raymond and lighting vigils for him (protects the falsely accused, frees the oppressed, stops gossip). A skull candle or doll baby would also allow you to control this person's ability to speak. I've also managed to hotfoot an enemy by writing a petition on the back of their photo, anointing it in the 5-point style with destruction oil/stop gossip oil, filling it with hotfoot, folding it/wrapping it in black yarn, and mailing it far away. There is a ton you can do!

Another thing I was told by a rootworker is just to sweeten certain people to you and get them on your side so your enemy has no one to support their claims. Get people saying good things about you, build yourself up with oils like Attraction, Influence, and Crown of Success. I just went through something terribly similar and I hope you prevail.

mmachix
Forum Member

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:14 pm

This person is really bad. She is definately mental. She sent all my friends and ex boyfriend the posts that she wrote. She is threatening physical harm on me. Spreading lies that I sleep around. She won't leave me alone. Its like she is very obsessed with my life. I have had to shut any social media I have down. She makes fake Facebook profiles of me with my pic and writes bad things on it, makes it public, and adds people I know. She posted me on the dirty.com and makes blogs about me. Now she is using craigslists to slander me. I lost job opportunities because of her and now I have had to do a legal name change. She wants me to kill myself, I can tell. Thanks so much for those ideas. I will try every one of them

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello, anenutet,

I am sorry to read that all of this is happening.

First, my advice to you is to see an attorney to find out if anything can be reversed because of his invasion of your privacy.

The, here is an array of things you can do around the house:

www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

And always protect yourself and your home. Here is an array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, mmachix,

Sounds like it's time to see an attorney. This person is out of control.

Have you performed any stop gossip spells? www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Maybe it's time to put he in a mirror box. The instructions (and a pic) is on this page www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Good luck

mmachix
Forum Member

Unread post by mmachix » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:03 am

She is out of control. I did contacted a lawyer. They want $5,000++++, so if I add up how much this cost its almost $10,000. I am gonna do everything suggested. Thanks all for your support and advice in all of this. Just because this person is jealous of me I am getting attacked!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

Call the State Bar and see if you can get a Pro bono attorney.

use influence oil on a candle before talking to them and then on yourself while talking to them. www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

take care

vipera
Forum Member

Unread post by vipera » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Help! I'm desperate!

my mother wants to move in with me and that cannot cannot happen at all. It will make my life a living hell and every time she stays with me after she leaves i'm on high blood pressure medication. I can deny her - filiality and all but is there a spell to cause her to not want to visit me or especially to stop her from wanting to move in with me?

Thank you so much!
V

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Hello, vipera ,

Welcome to the Forum!!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I have moved you post over to the Hotfoot section.

Please read through these 13 pages for hotfoot spell ideas.

Wishing you the very best

take care

Butterflyheart
Forum Member

Unread post by Butterflyheart » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:44 pm

I have a interesting idea, an thought I should share it an get of feedback before attempting anything to see if the professionals think it's a good idea- so here it goes.

I don't know where my rival lives- so I can't bury the hotfoot jar/ doll baby or anything near her I have been deploying all the break up wax at the cemetery but I do know that she goes out with my love interest so I was thinking about making a black hotfoot doll baby an tying it on the passenger side on my lovers car under the car (idk how but I'll use black string or something? Idk) so whenever she gets in his car she will be on that side- what u guys think?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Butterflyheart ,

You will notice in hoodoo we dont generally let our foes know we are working against them. One obvious reason is because they then can work against you! And tieing a doll to their car where it can be found would give them the tricked item needed to remove the work or reverse it to you. Other issue Tie the doll to the car means that wherever the dude goes so does she meaning you kept them together! The idea is to separate them so focus on that. You can go and sprinkle break up on her door handle, or his house to break them up. As for doll work.. work the doll hard, then tie it to something that floats filled with break up work and throw it in a running river flowing away from you and the man. be gone with her.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Butterflyheart
Forum Member

Unread post by Butterflyheart » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Thank u so much J82! Your awesome:)

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:25 am

Hi All
After placing my order in May I have received it and I think I most probably need
More stuff as when I strike I want to make sure I do it properly from all angles
I have bought hotfoot powder and stop gossip for a colleague who infuriates the heck out of me
In her actions and her behaviour I have worked with her for 14 years now I want to make sure I protect myself before I sprinkle the hotfoot powder on her chair and under her desk
What I want to know is what do I need to protect myself and is it necessary if so I need instructions for what I need and how and when I should do it before I start.
I have also bought stop gossip oil because she chats to much but how do I use that I have the bath crystals as well.

Thank you

misskitty49
Forum Member

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Michelle12,

soak the crystals in water, pour it into a waterbottle, and sprinkle (or dump) it somewhere (on her car, on her purse, her chair, etc.). Rub the oil onto her pens and around the office on doorknobs, light switches, and computer mouses. Anything she touches is fair game.

For protection, take cleansing baths regularly and wear some kind of protection oil if you have it. Bay leaves are also protective (stick them in your shoes or hidden in the corners of your personal workspace).

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:48 am

Miss Kitty49
Thank you in the meantime I will buy some bay leaves and use that as protection untill I get an order from LM as it will take a while.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi Michelle12,

MissKitty49 gave you great advice. I would just add that you should use a very light hand if you put oil onto anything she may touch. You don't want to arouse her suspicion.

Basil is another good protective herb: http://herb-magic.com/basil.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:10 pm

Hi Miss Athena
Thank you for your help and the link I can now prepare myself before I start any work.
Being new to all of this and not doing any of it myself I appreciate it.

Litework
Forum Member

Unread post by Litework » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:41 am

I have a question: the freezer spell didn't work to keep my daughter's father away from us - his tenacity is almost disheartening. Soooo, I have shifted to the "last resort" - hot foot powder. My question is - if I sprinkle the power on my doorstep will it keep EVERYONE away? I don't have much contact at all with him except for the times he comes to my house, so I think that would be the best point of sure contact of the powder with his feet. I don't, however, want to drive away friends and family who frequent my house! Maybe if I sprinkle it when he steps there and then wipe it away? Or is that not sufficient? Also, what happens if he tracks it inside the house (mine)? I have a small toddler with allergies and I don't want to affect her - or god forbid, she step in it, too!!! Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:16 am

Litework,'

Do not sprinkle hotfoot or cursing products in or around your home! Though their are exceptions yours is not one of them! Instead get figure candles and dress them with the powder and move it away from a candle representing you. When he does come, get him to step in dirt, take his footprint and mix that with the hotfoot product and use that to rid him. You collect it heal to toe to send him away. when he leaves your house sprinkle basil around and sweep it up and out the front door. Look into the tricks using brooms and revering the brook to keep guest away.

Litework
Forum Member

Unread post by Litework » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:38 pm

The dirt thing is kind of hard as I live in an apartment building...I did think of one more thing, please let me know if this is adequate: somehow going outside and sprinkling it in front of his car door (hotfoot powder and dirt), where he will HAVE to walk through to get in and drive away. If this is ok, then do I gather it all up? Sorry, I've been practicing mostly energy work up to now so this is new to me - thanks for your patience. And I'm going to look up keeping him away with the broom as well.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:36 pm

Litework,

You can lay it where he will step but then take it all up and toss it away. similar would be accidently spilling a pot by the door where he needs to stand or accidently spilling soil where he will get out of the car and scooping it up. I gave you the traditional way to get it but if you got 30 seconds to grab it then take it and work with it as his foot print and dont worry about the collecting method. you can take his shoes off and scrape the dirt from his shoe as well and work it. when you sprinkle the idea is to poison from the feet, so really sprinkle freely in your yard could do that to you or the kids. A notable working difference is collecting grave yard dirt praying over it and then sprinkling on your yard to protect from people, this method the spirit is keeping them out.

Litework
Forum Member

Unread post by Litework » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:00 am

Ok, people - now I need some serious help. Freezer spell didn't work so I went on to hotfoot powder, which I was a bit wary to use, but really could see no other solution. I figured out how to deploy the powder that's not near my house in order not to have it tracked inside inadvertently. I handled it carefully, imbued it with my intent, mixed it with local dirt, laid it across the offender's path and saw him step in it not once but TWICE (on Saturday evening). I even found a way to sneak a bit into a package I delivered from some of his things that were still at my house. I did the psalms, I did everything recommended to myself and others, and I JUST GOT A TEXT MESSAGE FROM THE GUY! :shock: What on earth did I do wrong this time? I have more powder, what do I need to do to make this thing work? The guy got me to the point last week where I was up all night throwing up and with major stomach pains from sheer nervousness that he was going to take my daughter and not bring her back, which he threatens to do (and no, restraining orders don't work here in Brazil the same as they would in a civilized country) - needless to say, my baby girl gets nervous and scared as well. Good LORD, what will it take for this to work? Please help...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:39 pm

Litework ,

You may have not done anything wrong but not being patient enough IE you did the work a few days ago.. well a common thing to follow is 3 days for signs 3 weeks movement 3 mo manifestation. Your sign IE he contact you means he is going to fight the work ( not meaning you did something wrong) and will need to keep the work up. Take a bible verse that is about damning a person and cursing them ( pslam 79 is lovely for that) write it our in your own writing, then on the back write your petition and his name. burn it in a candle and take the ashes and mix them with the powders you are using. Id keep a black figure candle burning on him weekly or a 7 day candle dressed with destruction, hotfoot, and or Dumb oil. we have a similar situation with a girl in my household and i will burn any and everything on him, take that attitude and keep it up. Pray 79 pslam to destroy him and cast him away daily as the sun goes down. I would also look into working protection work like st Michael candle, or a fiery wall of protection for her and you.

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:03 pm

Hi All
I am at the last straw I have posted on here a good few times but I am not 100% confident that it's going to work I am very dubious about using hot foot powder as much as I am dying to I have to approach with caution
Basically the situation is I have to step teenage children girl age 15 and boy age 18
God knows I have tried till I'm weak to get them to leave go backcm to their country and their mother who lives in the West Indies needs to have them and take responsibility of them she has done nothing for them since they have been born and because she is poor my his and uses it as an excuse we do t have it either we have in our marriage a further 3 children so their are 5 children at home as previously posted I. Another post I welcomed them with open arms but what I hot back I didn't bargin for now they have come of age and things are beginning to get on top because they do not have their stay here they should at their age have things in order so that they can carry on studying get drivers provisional and work if they want to etc however my husband has done nothing in order to secure this and I don't want them to stay or get it even if he does or when he does the daughter Rans rings round him she can manipulate him just to get what she wants and if I dare say a word about it it's me that gets the blame I feel as though something is holding me back and is trying to fight with me so that what I want does not happen I am at my last straw I am tired now I and the other children are suffering their behaviour is absolutely disgraceful and had only become so since they came here 5 years ago help me someone please the last thing I tried was a freezer spell back in May and I have noticed nothing should I keep it their or get rid of it as it does not appear to have any affect whatsoever I have the hotfoot powder I live in a small 3 bed house she shares with her brother her bedroom so how could I really use this stuff it's not as practical as you may think not for me anyway to many of us use the same areas I anxiously wait serious responses to this so I can once
And for all lay this situation to rest.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:39 pm

Michelle12,

You are asking to rid children from a man who has a legal, moral , God obligation to them.. so seeing the work fail is not weird to me. You think because they sare 15 and 18 he should ditch them and be ready to move on, the spirit says they are his children and his obligation, and his spirit agrees. You think their mother should care for them and move on, she cant, as you posted so thats is your answer. Seems you are more mad that they get in the way of your kids which is selfish. If hotfoot is not working, or anything else then you are getting clear and present signs from God that he is not hearing your case. You may want to find a new way to approach it, like not so negative.. rather help the 18 yo get into a career school or college, nurture the 15 yo till ready and same for her. Address their need and help them with that IE a loving home and providing for themself. Rather then OMG the kids are here and in my kids way! You state they dont need to stay because they are not your kids.. how would you feel if the husband said that about the other kids coming up that at "age" they must go right away too! I feel you be upset and mad, and this is Gods issue with your case, you are not being fare to all parties in the case.. your standard for his kids must be the same for your kids. Simple as that.

Reason: See administration

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:37 pm

J82
I actually think you have got the wrong end of the stick entirely I don't know how I came across but I did not mean it as that obviously they are is children I wouldn't expect him to wash his hands from his children and I did not say they are in the way of the other children you do not need to tell me what God says I am a Christian women and was brought up in a Christian home and I believe in God I am very far from selfish I can assure you but I am not here to proof myself to you or anyone else for that matter I have Come on here and posted because I wanted help and assistance how on earth could I expect my husband or want him to be put in a situation to rid him of his children that is not what I meant he will always and for ever be in constant connection with his kids I have done a lot for those children too much to mention I can tell you even though I am not their biological mother I have done more for them in the time they have me with us than their mother has done in their life time if it wasn't for me they wouldn't be here with us my husband needed me big time we had to go through the courts to get them in the Uk at the end of the day I could post all that I have been through since they came and it's not to be laughed at who knows it feels it if though in your professional capacity you consider what I suggest is not the right way to go about it then you mearly could suggest a better way of going about it not judging or condemning who are you.
You didn't even address what I asked about I did not appreciate your tone.
There is a lot you could have suggested and as I said I revived the hotfoot powder and have had it for several weeks and have been hesitant to use it.

Reason: See aministration

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Hi Michelle12,

I'm sorry you are having so many difficulties in your home.

If I were you, I would keep up the freezer spell. You should also work with Banishing products, as they are far gentler than Hot Foot (consider it like a loving nudge out of the nest for the kids).

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html

I would also have MISC light Banishing candles for you, as it seems your work could benefit from a little boost.

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Once they have gone off to start their new adult lives, you can work with Peaceful Home to restore calm and tranquility for those of you who remain there.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html

Also, Miss Aida asked me to tell you that she sent you a private message, so please look for that.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:37 am

Hi Miss Athena
Thank you for the positive suggestions I will take them into consideration and give them a try whatever will help my situation.

Once again thank you.

starlight1
Forum Member

Unread post by starlight1 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:50 pm

I candle hotfooted a coworker to leave and it worked but in 3 weeks besides my money spells all others take 3 weeks to manifest but I want this hotfoot to work within 24h how can I make my spell more powerful to happen that quickly?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, starlight1,

You might want to add incense to the candle.

Or sprinkle just a very tiny bit of gunpowder to it

Good luck!

starlight1
Forum Member

Unread post by starlight1 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:01 pm

I did a hot foot candle spell again with inflammatory confusion along with a vinegar jar where might I get gunpowder from I don't own one

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Hello, starlight1,

A firecracker has gunpowder in it

Take care

starlight1
Forum Member

Unread post by starlight1 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:36 am

A clean burn hotfoot candle is good right?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:21 am

Hello, starlight1,

That is correct!!

Take care

jump
Forum Member

Unread post by jump » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Hello, I'm have been reading the forum to get ideas of my intentions. I got all my supply from LM so I'm ready to start. But I wanted to see if I could get your thoughts...anyone. I needed help so bad. My situation is my parents are no longer in this world. I am being taking advantage of the people who are staying in our house (it's in a different country) and I've tried dealing across the country with the legalities and NO luck on my part. I only know the picture and name of 4 people but the other 4 I don't have any information at all and I have no picture of our old house. Also, if ask MISC to light candle is that mean I have to ask 8 candles? I figure it would be good to request as well to support any work that I am going to do from my end. My question is how can I get hotfoot ALL of them, is it even possible for me to do that because I'm million miles away from our house? I want them out of our house. I appreciate anything you could share. Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Hello, jump,

Yes, you can do that.

Just ask Misc to write the petition to get everyone out of your house (and the address)

Take care

jump
Forum Member

Unread post by jump » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:31 am

Thank you sooo much Ms. Aida. Just to be clear I will be ordering MISC just ONE HotFoot candle and in my petition I will specify "4 names" I know & "others" as well as the address. Thanks.

misskitty49
Forum Member

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:00 pm

What kind of things can I do to a doll baby in terms of hotfooting someone? I took a break from hoodoo for a while, in part because my home had become so cluttered with negative artifacts from my spellwork. This time I'm relying solely on foot track magic and the doll baby this time and want to know what I can do to give this person a strong kick in the pants! I've gotten results in the past, but they are always temporary, or limited to small inconveniences/discomfort for the target.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:12 pm

Hi misskitty49,

You could smoke your doll baby in Hot Foot incense, put the powder all over its feet, dangle the feet over a candle dressed in Hot Foot oil...the ideas are endless.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Use your imagination and you should be fine.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

jump
Forum Member

Unread post by jump » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:50 am

Hi Ms. Athena,

I've always been curious how to use a doll. I think I would like to use a doll to hotfoot 4 people from our house across the country. SInce I'm unable to put the powder where they can step on it, I think the incense would be a great idea. My question is can I use 1 doll and put all 4 pictures with their name written inside the doll? Or I have to get 4 different dolls for each?

I am ready to place another to LM, so I am compiling my grocery list :o) for all the things that I am planning on doing. Also, just to warn the moderators and/or friends here on the forum, I will be posting questions and will try my very best to post the questions on the appropriate title/subject. So you'll be seeing my name everywhere.

You all have a wonderful day.

Thomas K
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Thomas K » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:10 am

Hello jump

Only use one doll per person or else it is not an effective spell

Best wishes to you
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:47 pm

Hello everyone. :) I need some help with one of the spells from HHRM. The spell is in regards to using knotweed, hotfoot powder and goofer dust with a black doll-baby to bind the influence of enemies to your children. In my edition it's on page 120 of HHRM under the subheading Knotweed.
To finalise the spell it calls for burial and burning of the doll baby on the night of a new moon. My question is where should I burn and bury the doll baby? I definitely can't go to the only cemetery here in my home town. It's patrolled and locked at night.
Burning and burying it in the back yard just doesn't seem right but it could be for this spell considering after burial, rue is spread over the burial and then you must walk away backwards.
Can anyone help me with this ? I'm working a doll baby to hotfoot this person and to finish it with burning and burial seems like a splendid way to be rid of this persons influence.
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello, Ethereal48,

I just wanted to clarify for our family forum members that this spell is to tie down the BAD influences of another and kept away from your children.

You're going to have to construct a "makeshift" grave.

Go to the cemetery and get lots of graveyard dirt (make sure you do it properly: http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html ). Put this in a box. Make that the grave with the dirt ad the box.

Now, take it someplace far away from your house and then perform the ritual according to the instructions.

I hope this helps

Take care

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:53 pm

Excellent. thank you so much Ms Aida. This makes perfect sense on how to do the burial. this is great information which I'm sure I can use again in the future :) thank you
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Quick question regarding my hot foot jar I made for my targets new gf (who I'm hotfooting) to get her away from him for good. I've made a jar using her picture doused in hot foot oil, cayenne, sulfur. I wrote her name 9 times & crossed it with my petition for her to get the bleep away frm J and to be gone for good. I'm ready to throw it out somewhere to carry her away so to speak but there aren't any running rivers in my area :( Where else could I deploy this jar to take her away from him? Thanks :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:26 am

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,

Here is the page on methods of deployment:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care

NadiaB
Forum Member

Unread post by NadiaB » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:48 pm

I want to get someone fired. One of my coworkers who has been trying to sabotage me and has been giving me the evil eye and just making work a living hell for me. How could I go about using hot foot to do that? I just want her gone and fired.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Hello Nadia,

have you read though this thread? There are lots of suggestions on how to use Hot Foot products. Check out this link (http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html) and the suggestions in this thread and if you have more specific questions let us know!

Peace~

Nathen

iluko
Newly Registered

Unread post by iluko » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Good morning everyone!! This is my first post .

I have a "frienemy" who has been competing with me for years. He talks sh*t about me to other people non-stop and tries to 1-up me on everything I do. NOW all of sudden he moved to my state/city (the state/city they supposedly "hated" a year ago) and lives very close to me. I have already been told by people we both know in my city that he is saying that "He is going to do much better than me here and telling people false things about me". It has not even been 2 weeks yet and he is ALREADY starting crap trying to ruin my reputation, compete with me, and drain my energy. The worst part about it is one of the people he was talking crap about me to works with me and they also has a vicious and gossiping tongue! So now everyone at my job is giving me the side eye from the lies he has told about me to my co worker which is causing way to much unnecessary trouble for me at my job.

Being that he is a "frienemy" I have forgave him more than once even after he called me a racial slur in an email that started only as a debate! I am ready to get them out of my life once and for all. My question is how can I make them move back to their home state in a powerful way? The only reason that they are here is because they received a job here.

Regarding personal concerns I have:

Full name
Birthday
and a good up close picture with him staring into the camera.
I do not know where he lives or have any personal items that belongs to him.

I would greatly appreciate some advice on what spells to do that

1) Gets him fired from the job that gave him the opportunity and funds to move here (no job means no money to stay in this city). Which will be a big factor in him leaving town

2) Make him move back to his home state and city immediately!

3) Techniques on how to hoodoo someone according to their numbers, since i have his age and birthday as well.

4) Timing issues: Unfortunately the waning moon is going to change soon but I don't think I can wait until the next waning moon to do this. I need to take action immediately. I am tired, drained, and angry and I just need to fix this, fix them, and get them out of my life and state/city completely.

Please help!!!

Thank you!!! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, iluko ,

We realize that you are new. We ask that you post in the correct subforum and threads. And please do not start new topics.

As far as "Hoodoo-ing by numbers...", I have no idea what that means

Now, your best bet is to use a hotfoot spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

The spell kit has step-by-step instructions on everything to do.

And, to stop gossip, you might want to try this page also: www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Please read the pages on this thread for more spell ideas

Take care

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:31 pm

I threw my rivals jar off into the ocean to send her away but the stubborn broad won't stop texting & messaging my ex since we've reconciled & he's told her to go away. What more can I do to her? I've got her on ice & my breakup spell worked. I want her to stop messaging & bothering him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx ,

I am assuming that you performed the hotfoot spell, right?

You might also want to perform a banishing spell as well: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

gypsywitchxxx
Forum Member

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:37 pm

Yes I did perform the hotfoot jar on her but now I got a piece of her jacket that he brought back from her house. If he has never worn it before & it was hers with her name on it , its still a powerful concern i can use in another hotfoot or banishing spell correct? I dont want to hotfoot him tho bc he tried it on & seems to like it

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”