Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Scratchmade Sweets

Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:17 pm

Some practitioners say cleanse by putting everything in a bowl, adding a small amount of water to fill bowl and then pouring over your head while standing in the tub. While others say add all your ingredients to the bath tub and add water, sit in the tub, staying in bath for 10 minutes (or other prescribed time).

Which is the best? OR more traditional in Hoodoo. It would seem the bowl because back in the day there were "foot tubs" and that method may have been more prevalent due to that. :!:

Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:37 am

Hi BestofLife,

to understand the history behind bathing, the HITAP page on using baths and washes can give you a hand, as can this thread which I've merged your post into. If you have questions after reading this thread and the page, feel free to let us know: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Ultimately though, the proof is in the results since there's a number of ways to get to a given place, just depends which road you want to take there.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 am

Hi emdeluxe,

for a hyssop bath (or any herb bath) you want to brew a strong tea. Generally, I like a triple strength brew to bathe in, or 1 tbsp. of herb / cup of water.
Aura Laforest

Kriskat9
Forum Member

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 am

I take a salt bath w oils once or twice a month and I usually feel invigorated afterwards. On the advice of a reader I am to take a weeks worth of van van baths.

However I just recieved an order I made before that reading with jinx killer, uncrossing, and and 13 herb bath.

So I thought let me be squeeky clean before I take my van-van baths.

This morning I tried out jinx killer and followed the directions to the tee, though I was a little uncomfortable with the psalm, I did anyways.

I followed the bath w the matching oil and powder afterwards and poured the bath water at crossroads. I am EXHAUSTED. I barely have energy to move. I am stumped at how tired I feel now.

One more thing. Even though I am exhausted and feel exhausted and forgetful, my skin is glowing, absolutely radiant. Someone at my local grocery store even commented. strange.

1) Is this a good sign that some left over jinx was removed? I

2) Is this normal?

3) Should I take another bath tommorow or let this feeling pass?

Any feedback or advice is greatly appreciated.

LibraGoddess
Forum Member

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:24 pm

I'm by no means an expert but I would think the jinx killer is akin to detoxing the body, much like for losing weight or simply ridding the body of toxins, with the herbal aspect being a more potent cleanse than salt. Like there's walking, then there's power walking. IDK, just my $0.02.

Kriskat9
Forum Member

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:44 pm

I like your analogy LibraGoddess. I started to feel more alive tonight and I met up with the lover. I felt very sexy and alive, he responded to me in ways I havent seen in some time. Im wondering if maybe the unjinxing removed some blockages preventing our intimacy.

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:12 pm

I recently dissolved some of the crossing bath crystals from the crossing spell kit in water and used that to seal an envelope with a card that I had dusted to send to the intended. I've found for me, I follow spells as closely as I can. But then I wait for inspiration while praying over the spell to discover ways to strengthen my work. Like using the crystals on the mail. This is just how I used it. It may not be correct traditional hoodoo. I am looking forward to taking the course offered here, but as of yet have not been able to afford the necessary supplies. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:29 pm

SeleneAnna,

Please read the Hoodoo in Theory and Practice web page i have written on baths. The URL is:

http://luckymojo.com/baths.html

Look under Mineral baths.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Thank you so much Catherine! I'm so happy that I used it correctly! My intuition is usually correct but it's empowering to see it in print. x

HoodooBonfire
Forum Member

Unread post by HoodooBonfire » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:10 am

When you do a ritual bath like the black walnut bath or a spell kit that includes a ritual bath, do you need to pour the item on your hair? Or can you accomplish this without involving your hair and scalp?

I can't pour anything onto my scalp at all.

Are the baths included with the spell kits this way as well?

Thanks

HDBF

LibraGoddess
Forum Member

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:53 am

I've only purchased the Come To Me spell kit and it did come with bath crystals.

The first portion of the reply can be found here http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html while the second portion is on Dr. E's website here http://conjuredoctor.blogspot.com/2009/ ... ve-or.html

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi HoodooBonfire,

the question of ''over the hair'' vs. ''no hair'' has been covered in a number of threads although in a glancing manner usually. the following thread is one which you should read in its entirety if it's your first time going about spiritual bathing: newbie-questions-about-baths-and-cleansings-t7529.html

also look through the LM info on ritual bathing here: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html which LibraGoddess also posted for you in her responses above.

but in short, you can do a spiritual bath - any of them, including the black walnut bath - from the neck down if you can't pour stuff over your scalp. Many women who have very elaborate hairstyles will bathe this way and there is a historic precedent for it.

The prayer, the intent and proper disposal of the bath will be more important than if your hair is wet at the end of it or not. Do the bath if you need it. Spiritual bathing is an important part of Conjure and both a simple and very powerful way to work. I consider it the first line of defence and action you have, on par with spiritual house-cleaning and often done together besides.

Many blessings to you.
Aura Laforest

LibraGoddess
Forum Member

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Thanks for the post, Aura

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:50 pm

You did most of the legwork LibraGoddess! Your responses are very complete as well :)

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

HoodooBonfire
Forum Member

Unread post by HoodooBonfire » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Thank you to both of you. I'm new here and just finding my way around.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Hello, HoodooBonfire -- This is a re-posting of something that i wrote earlier in this thread:

Actually, if you have a hair-do that you do not wish to get wet, it is just as traditional to wash from the face down. Different textures of hair require different approaches to showering and bathing, as most of the ladies here will testify.

Do not ever let someone tell you that there is only one "right" way to bathe. There are several "right" ways -- and washing the face and then pouring or wiping from the neck down is old and traditional.
catherine yronwode

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:54 am

Thanks Aura! I had read that page before but it had been so long ago, I guess I forgot what the detailed info stated. Thanks for directing me there. It DID answer my question.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:52 am

Glad it could help :)
Aura Laforest

BlessedOne
Forum Member

Unread post by BlessedOne » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:01 am

I would like to do a bath together with my partner to strengthen our bond and relationship, also to cleanse away past hurts and problems. Other than Reconciliation, is Chuparrossa a good idea? I am asking also because some of the love related bath crystals (as I understand it) are for drawing love and I don't want to make a mistake of us taking a bath together and drawing new loves into our lives LOL! Also, can I mixed different bath crystals together in a single bath - for example Reconciliation, Chuparrossa and Healing, or Reconciliation, Chuparrossa and Fire of Love?

Gre8tDane

Unread post by Gre8tDane » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 am

Any ideas on a sweet bath other then a traditional honey bath?
I am doing a 9 day bitter bath to remove and need to replace with a sweet bath but would like to try something other then the honey bath if anyone has had good luck I would love to hear of idea or suggestions.

Gre8tDane Momma

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:24 pm

I think that's a lovely idea. Chuparrosa is a great one for the kind of long-lasting, deep love that you're talking about with a partnership. I think of it as the long lasting marriage blend. I think it's just fine to add other aspect to the bath like healing, reconciliation and even fire of love! woo hoo!

I'd really recommend that you both take part in the whole ritual - lighting the bath candles together, drawing the bath and even the disposal process. I think it would be quite powerful to pour the water over each other. Another option is to use those blends in different forms. So maybe the bath is focused on washing away the past and doing healing, then use sachet powders after your bath for Healing (or use Chuparrosa) and maybe plan for a nice sensual message adding a bit of the Fire of Love or Lavender Love drops to a massage oil.

Good luck, it sounds like a wonderful ritual.

-Ames
#1694G

BlessedOne
Forum Member

Unread post by BlessedOne » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:51 am

Thank you Blade66! It does sound great. Except that my partner is not aware of my engagement in hoodoo practices, although he does see the candles that I set sometimes. He doesn't question them, and he will be happy to take whatever baths I draw, so long as it benefits us in any way, and he doesn't have to know LOL! And thanks for your description of the ritual, I will find some way to get all the elements incorporated :)

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 am

Ah, well, if you need to do a little work on the sly here are a couple of things that I've run across:
* put some of the bath crystals in the rinse cycle when you're washing clothes.
* condition oil in massage oil (as I mentioned above) - I mean who is going to pass up a free massage!
* a few drops of condition oil in the shampoo or conditioner
* dust the sheet with sachet powder
* use dressed candles for romantic lighting at dinner or in the bedroom.
* some sachet powder in his shoes or foot powder
* a sachet bag in his underwear drawer that has love herbs in it.

(the list goes on- you can get really creative with this stuff).

-Ames
#1694G

BlessedOne
Forum Member

Unread post by BlessedOne » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:15 am

Fabulous ideas :) I have tried some of them, but not done the laundry one yet. I am wondering, if I use Love Me or Marriage for instance in the laundry that has both our clothes, wld that affect him only, or wld that affect both of us towards each other?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 pm

I always assume that any oils or bath crystals added to laundry will affect everyone in the house, so I only use love products on my husband's and my sheets. I don't need my teen daughters getting any added boost to their hormones!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:31 pm

I'm a strong believer in the intent of the work. If you do put Love Me or Marriage bath crystals in the laundry, the intent is for him to Love/Marry you. It shouldn't misfire and make him run off to marry someone else. Same with laying tricks or powders on someone else - they should only work on the person they are intended for. That's my view and how I learned it from miss cat, but I know there are people who think that anyone or anything that comes in contact with those will be affected.

Teen hormones - that's another story - there's not controlling those regardless!!!

-Ames
#1694G

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:35 pm

I think it would depend on what your petition was - what you were trying to draw to you. You could use love herbs like rose petals to draw love/romance or you could be using cinnamon if you wanted to draw money.

What is the end result of your ritual?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 pm

though its a little late in the game, meaning you started and prolly would not get in time, but LM sells amazing baths crystals which go along with specific work ranging from money to love work.. you can order 2-3 packs and speerate it in 9 piles and use one each day. I boil a container of water pour the portion in then pray over it.. draw a bath and pour it in.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Jai1216
Forum Member

Unread post by Jai1216 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:53 pm

I just wanted to add a comment to this. I just made a post earlier about feeling tired after my spiritual bath with Road Opener bath crystals. I already knew in my case what caused the tiredness (angels revealed it to me). The bath acted as a detox, so I know the sleepy, tired, drained feeling it can produce. Negative energy has been released. I immediately felt clean, but drained after my bath just as I was air-drying.

It felt like a detox - I felt like I wanted to regurgitate, bit it was more of a spiritual feeling of regurgitation.

Bananas+
Forum Member

Unread post by Bananas+ » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:05 am

I don't have a bath. When I'm using the packets to draw things to me, how is this accomplished? Do I just cup and pull up over the body, or..?

Also, how many uses do you get out of one packet of uncrossing herbs? How many showers total?

When reciting the psalms.. do you say the psalm 13 times per bath? Or once per bath for 13 separate baths?

Thank you all for your patience. I have tried searching for the stalls vs tubs thing with no luck.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:11 pm

This question is being merged into the long and ongoing thread on this subject. Read above for many comments on all aspects of bathing, including working in a shower versus a tub.

As for whether bath crystals in the laundry would affect everyone in the house. Well, you could be sensible and launder one person's items at a time! Or, you could be wise and call your target's name into the work, and keep your intentions very focussed and specific.
catherine yronwode

clarissacain8
Forum Member

Unread post by clarissacain8 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:14 pm

As I know it is 24 hour!!!

evilkandy
Forum Member

Unread post by evilkandy » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Hi to all, I did a road opening candle and cleansing with ammonia and salt now everything is good to go. I want to know when i bathe for good stuff to come into my life using basil and honey and cinnamon and honey do I have to burn a candle or can I just take the bathe? If a candle is needed what would you recommend?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:49 pm

You petition the spirit of the herbs to help you gain in those areas where you want the good stuff. You can certainly burn a candle for the same purpose.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

evilkandy
Forum Member

Unread post by evilkandy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:21 pm

So basically I don't need a candle? I can just add the honey and cinnamon or basil and honey to the bath water get in the tub cleanse upwards(from feet to head) collect some water sweep from the road to my front door. I was thinking as I cleanse I should say the 23rd psalms and ask for increase in money keep evil away and bring success in all my ventures(basil and honey). For cinnamon and honey I would say the 23rd psalms again and then ask for increase in money,luck,purify me,and help me to find self love. Is this okay?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:29 am

evilkandy, your proposed bath work sounds good. I don't generally use candles when I take baths, but they certainly wouldn't hurt.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

evilkandy
Forum Member

Unread post by evilkandy » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Thank you very much Miss Michaele!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:57 am

Some people just like the ambiance of candles, I know it do.

Floss71
Forum Member

Unread post by Floss71 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Hi there, I'm from Australia and I'm trying to work out the best thing I can do to cleanse myself of negativity and confusion. I'm thinking about the 13 day herb/bath cleanse or maybe starting with the hyssop and rue combination with bath salt. For me, I'd love to throw some of the bath water over my left shoulder as I'm driving through a crossroads, however, we drive on the right side of the car here and this will be difficult/impossible. Am I able to throw it out of the car, without stopping over my right shoulder or this is an absolute no no? Also, is cleansing external/internal conditions and negativity the first place to start regarding getting my life on some sort of track (have had so much negativity in my life) and then do road opening work? Thanks for your help/ :D

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Floss71 wrote:Am I able to throw it out of the car, without stopping over my right shoulder or this is an absolute no no?
The tradition of throwing bathwater over your left shoulder while facing away from the sunrise is many generations old. And through those generations, the changing environment we live in has forced (and inspired) a wide array of adaptations.

Nowadays, folks who take spiritual baths and live in urban environments often take some of their bathwater in a large plastic cup such as you commonly get from fast-food restaurants, filled with soda pop. While driving through a four-way intersection, they will tip the cup out the window, just as if pouring out melted ice from a fast-food drink.
Also, is cleansing external/internal conditions and negativity the first place to start regarding getting my life on some sort of track (have had so much negativity in my life) and then do road opening work? Thanks for your help/ :D
That's the way it's generally done, yes.

By the way, I've noticed that many people have the impression that all baths must be disposed of at crossroads; I used to have this impression myself :) Unless I was cleaning up after really mean work -- cursing or killing work -- I would content myself with throwing bathwater over my left shoulder while facing away from the rising Sun, in my own backyard.

You might want to doublecheck this link:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

farosea
Forum Member

Unread post by farosea » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:00 am

Hi Floss71

Have you actually ordered the herbs successfully to Australia? Im in WA and had customs confiscate my herbs. They sent me a letter telling me that I need the supplier to provide all the details about the plant product, the full correct name and genus and species etc. Please let me know if you are able to receive them because I have a large list of herbs I'd love to order from LM instead of relying on the restriced supplies we get here that do not have the benefit of the proper care or prayer.

Many thanks,
Farosea

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:35 pm

I am aware of the 4oz. Rootworker special for oils. Is this option available for the bath crystals? incense?

Genies_Lamp
Forum Member

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Hello Everyone!

First off I hope you will humor me for a moment, this being my first real post. I just want to say that I have been learning soooo much wonderful and helpful information from this site and this forum and I sincerely thank all of you! I have truly been blessed because of you! And I add my sincere compliments to the vast collection already on the Lucky Mojo products. They are incredible! Thank you Cat and everyone else who makes that happen! Now to my idea/question...

I live in a state that has snow for many of the months of the year. One way we get rid of slippery ice both on our streets as well as on sidewalks, driveways, etc. is sprinkling rock salt. In the wintertime it is everywhere! There are even different colors. So I have been thinking, wouldn't that be a great sneaky trick - to sprinkle Lucky Mojo bath salts as one would sachet powders to lay tricks? People would walk right over it without giving it a second thought, because they would just think it was there to melt the ice. An added bonus is it would probably get a little messy with all of the water and ice and would stick to everything (just like the ice-melting rock salt we use does).

Anyway, I would love to hear from you on this. Is this a good idea? Do you think it would be an effective way of laying tricks in a place like this? I really look forward to your responses, as I am considering what bath salts I would like to purchase to use in this way.

Thank you in advance!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Sounds like a great idea! Thanks.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:43 pm

That sounds like a very interesting idea. Once it snows again, which I hope it does soon, I'll test it out. Thank you for sharing. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

kmj
HRCC Student

Unread post by kmj » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:34 pm

So clever! I was thinking of a way to work on an employee and this may be the least inconspicuous way. Thanks for sharing.

Genies_Lamp
Forum Member

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Thank you for your comments! I am eagerly awaiting my order from Lucky Mojo that contains several bath crystals I would like to use in this way. I will definitely keep you posted on my progress. I feel really good about this. ;)

yellowstars
Forum Member

Unread post by yellowstars » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Haven't read through all the posts in this thread and I apologize if it's already been asked, but in the case where someone has a surgery or physical issue with taking a bath or dumping water over their head (shoulders/arms immobilized) and they are only able to take showers, what would be the alternative to taking a cleansing bath? Could you create an herbal tea to spray over yourself before a shower? Or just wash your face? Any other suggestions?

Thank you

redcase1
Forum Member

Unread post by redcase1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:02 am

hi
i have the fmb bath crystals.
How often do i need to use it? or do i only use it when i am going to meet the person?
thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:21 am

Hi redcase1,

these work well when you'll be touching or meeting the person although you can work with them on your own as described in the page on the products under the heading ''BATHING WITH HERBAL BATH CRYSTALS''. If you can fix your target's clothing with a bit of the bath crystals in some laundry water, that would be great as well. You'll find more ideas and specific info on working with that particular product here: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Aura Laforest

heartexalted
Forum Member

Unread post by heartexalted » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:34 pm

1. It is called "bathing at dawn". Since dawn is the time light starts to peek over the horizon, that would mean that I start the bath at dawn, air dry, and then dispose of the cup of bath water before sunrise? Accomplish everything within that dawn-to-sunrise window of time.

2. When disposing of the bathwater, do you always throw it over your left shoulder, towards the east, regardless of whether it's for taking something away or drawing something in? If not, what are some variations? I was thinking of something like over-your-left-shoulder towards the West for getting rid of something -- that is, putting it behind you. And directly in front of you, facing east, to draw something - so that you're looking forward into the rising sun. But, it seems like everything seems to say "over your left shoulder towards the east", so I just wanted to be sure.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:29 am

Hi heartexalted,

1. As long as it is the am and still dark outside, you can start the bathing. Preparing the tea to bathe with (if you're using an herbal bath) can even be done ahead of time and then just reheated in the morning. So it gives you a bit more wide a window to work with. The important part is that disposal into the rising sun light.

2. Disposal of bath water will vary with how you were trained. Many do the ''over-the-left-shoulder'' routine, some use only East disposal, some use East and West as you describe for getting and ridding, some don't. There are even ways of disposing of bath water with the setting sun, toward a tree or object, or in specific places (like laying tricks); depending on the point of the baths you're doing. I'd suggest you try a few variations and see which one works best for you. A good forum thread to gain some insight on this aspect of bathing (as well as just a really interesting read generally) is the following one: disposing-of-bath-water-and-floor-wash- ... t1140.html

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest

tinklebell
Forum Member

Unread post by tinklebell » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:58 am

Hi to all,

I have been doing work against a troublesome horrible coworker to get her to move away so I laid hotfoot powder for her to walk through but it was so noticably that I had to get down on the floor and rub it into the carpet really quickly to advoid getting caught with the bag the mixture was contained in and got some in my nose. I got off work and did a hyssop plus other protective herbs cleansing bath with prayer and have notice every since the bath that I been experiencing a tingling sensation from head to toe. Does anyone know what could be causing the tingling and if this is a good sign?

Please respond,

Thanks
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:07 am

Tinklebell, i am going to give you three replies.

1) Please don't start new threads every time you have a question. Find a place to post and post there -- or in two places, if necessary. In this case, you posted about products: Hot Foot Powder and Hyssop and other unspecified baths.

2) Hot Foot powder has its own thread in the sachet powders area of the forum, which is here:

Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
sachet-powders-in-hoodoo,-rootwork,-and ... ls-f8.html

In a more detailed way, you could have asked about Hot Foot Powder particularly, here:

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers
hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

But more to the point, since you obviously had a problem with the USE of the powder -- not understanding how to blend it into the carpet (which was a serious problem!) you could have read this long thread on how to use powders, here:

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers
how-to-use-sachet-powders-questions-and ... t4639.html

Or you could have read very detailed instructions on how to use powders -- blowing, sprinkling,on the altar -- in my online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, " here:

HOW TO USE SACHET POWDERS IN THE HOODOO ROOTWORK TRADITION
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

3) Next you ask about tingling after taking a bath. This is not normal.

It could be an allergic reaction or -- since i already know that you are using powders without any idea of how to use them -- it may be that you are unfamiliar with how to use bath-teas or bath-salts as well.

No offense intended, but 9 times out of 10, when new practitioners say that they have "tingling skin" after an uncrossing or protection bath it is because they made the bath too strong (not enough water).

The 1 out of 10 who are allergic to some of the herbs are already allergic to many other things and know what an allergic reaction feels like.

Because the baths issue is more of a problem for new practitioners, who are trying to learn off the internet instead of in a family or community setting, it has been dealt with many times in this forum, and so i am merging your query into the BATHS section of the forum, which is here:

Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells
baths-and-washes-in-hoodoo,-rootwork,-a ... ls-f7.html

And, specifically, i will place it in the sub-section on basic bath instructions, here:

General Questions about Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters
general-questions-about-lucky-mojo-bath ... t7529.html

I hope i have answered both your questions, but, most of all, i hope i have also taught you how to better use this forum!

cat
catherine yronwode

Genies_Lamp
Forum Member

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Genies_Lamp wrote:Hello Everyone!

I live in a state that has snow for many of the months of the year. One way we get rid of slippery ice both on our streets as well as on sidewalks, driveways, etc. is sprinkling rock salt. In the wintertime it is everywhere! There are even different colors. So I have been thinking, wouldn't that be a great sneaky trick - to sprinkle Lucky Mojo bath salts as one would sachet powders to lay tricks? People would walk right over it without giving it a second thought, because they would just think it was there to melt the ice. An added bonus is it would probably get a little messy with all of the water and ice and would stick to everything (just like the ice-melting rock salt we use does).

Anyway, I would love to hear from you on this. Is this a good idea? Do you think it would be an effective way of laying tricks in a place like this? I really look forward to your responses, as I am considering what bath salts I would like to purchase to use in this way.
Hello Again Everyone,

It has been a while since I posted this question/idea and I just wanted to let you all know how it worked...like a charm! It was perfect! What I ended up doing is getting an empty plastic bottle and filled it a good portion of the way up with just plain rock salt. Then I added the appropriate bath salt for the situation and prayed over it while I shook it up to mix it really good. Since I laid it out where my target goes to smoke on his breaks it was perfect. He kept coming in contact with my trick several times a day for probably a few weeks before it was cleaned up. Anyway, I accomplished what I wanted and now I'm working on the next part of my plan. Wish my luck! And thanks again for all of your replies! ;) Just for the record I would highly recommend this trick to anyone who lives in a similar climate. Nobody will ever suspect a thing! Even if you get seen doing it, it's easy to say that there was some ice and you didn't want anyone to slip. Happy conjuring to you all!

Leah Rivera
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Wed May 22, 2013 10:16 am

I'm going to answer on behalf of cat, even tho this is an old post. I suspect the answer is no, because they do not stock a bag that would hold 4 oz, the way they do stock the 4 oz oil bottles.

Leah

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 24, 2013 7:17 pm

I had forgotten about this post...it was one of those inquisitive moments. Although I was thinking about using a bottle for the bath crystals, similar to their appearances in stores. Actually, I have since added them to a bottle and made my own. Thanks for the update.

Axle1988
Forum Member

Unread post by Axle1988 » Sat May 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Hello. I had a reading with Conjureman Ali and I just got my reading back today. He basically told me that my husband really wants to leave cause he can't see how it would work between us since we have been fighting and my insecuritys over if hes cheating on me or if he really does love me. He also said that he does care for me and that he does love me but its buried deep inside under all the pain and hurt and he can only see me as a fight or that I judge everything he does and stuff.

Well haven't fought in awhile and I have been trying not start fights and trust him more and be comfortable in my own skin. He also said that if I do a honey jar spell and a love bath that we both take and some peace water to be sprinkled aroubd the house, then by the end of the summer he can see us past all this and back on the road to love.

My question is that he will not take a bath with me, we are both on the larger side and he does have hip issues so that is not an option. Is there something besides a love bath but kind of the same thing that I can do? I also asked conjureman this same question but I'm curious to know what everyone might think. I also think this is really simple to fix the situation, I figured it would be something really complicated. I understand its hard work and mentally draining. I figured it would be something more then changing my way of acting, a love bath, and a honey jar, and peace water.

So inputs and suggestions?
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sat May 25, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitled for clarity

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat May 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Axle1988 wrote:Hello. I had a reading with Conjureman Ali and I just got my reading back today. ... He also said that if I do a honey jar spell and a love bath that we both take and some peace water to be sprinkled aroubd the house, then by the end of the summer he can see us past all this and back on the road to love.

My question is that he will not take a bath with me, we are both on the larger side and he does have hip issues so that is not an option. Is there something besides a love bath but kind of the same thing that I can do?
If he will take a spiritual bath lovingly prepared by his wife, then you can certainly prepare a separate bath for him ... but take yours first, maybe while he's not at home, and make sure you put some of your bathwater in his bath. Just a little bit -- it'll have plenty of power even if he doesn't notice it.

If he won't take a spiritual bath, you can still use your bathwater to dose all his grooming supplies and the laundry and cleaning supplies. You can put the Peace Water in there, too.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 25, 2013 5:20 pm

These are what we call sneaky tricks. You can conjure up a lot without his knowledge. Good Luck!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”