Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Money Drawing Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
NotDorianGray

Money Drawing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:31 pm

I got hit with an expensive power bill and high medication costs this week, so I decided to take a bath with money drawing oil in it. I like my baths bubbly, so I crumbled in a bath bar that also turns the water a nice greenish colour. Green is good - it's the colour of the New Zealand $20 bill, which is the one that most commonly comes out of ATMs and also the one most likely to be in your wallet at any given time. The bath smelled wonderful, I had a good soak. It was great.

A couple of days later, I'm at the Sunday market with my best friend. We were buying vegetable plants to start a garden. She bought me a parsley plant and some beans, and also gave me a tomato plant. At the market I met a lovely hippy lady working on an organic fruit and vege stall, and she gave me a huge bag of lettuce for free.

I didn't GET money, but I SAVED some. I certainly got lots and lots of greens.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Money Drawing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:24 pm

Thanks for the testimony.

BCR-HOO-MOND
Money Drawing Bath Crystals
$4.50

Saving money is another way of drawing money in my mind...you kept your funds and didn't have to spend them...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:03 am

Now I'll know what to keep an eye out for if I do a money-drawing spell :lol:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:41 am

I have been told various things and have received them...a friend takes you out to lunch, found money in pockets...car...streets when walking etc...so you never know just be thankful and consider donating to a charity of your choice...

justaskingtoknow

Unread post by justaskingtoknow » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:09 pm

My brother LOVES money more than anything else lol!
He knows that i do magick and he got extremely interested when i told him about the "money come to me" oil and "money stay with me" oil!
I'm planning to buy him both kits for Christmas if he gets good grades (i hope that's a good incentive! :D ) but for right now i was wondering if just getting him the oils would be okay? maybe to sprinkle on his wallet or hands before paying for anything? I have personally never used either oils so there's not much i can say, but i've heard really good stuff!
My brother does not do magick but he has an open mind about everything...is it alright if he's a little bit of a skeptic or would that interfere with anything? He said he's willing to try it!....

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Yeah its fine, can't hurt him. :)
HRCC Student #1559

justaskingtoknow

Unread post by justaskingtoknow » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:20 pm

What are some good places to sprinkle?
Would putting both oils in his wallet be good?
any suggestions?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:32 pm

He can dress his wallet, his money(lightly tho) and his hands, candles to of course but it doesn't sound like he'd do that.
Also read this page. http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
HRCC Student #1559

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:05 am

Oh yea, when I do money-drawing work I usually start keeping a running list of not only money coming in, but money saved, discounts received, etc. Usually over half the money "drawn" comes in savings from $ that I didn't end up spending! When you look at it from both angles you can really see the difference.

I did alot of money drawing work with LM products during the year of our wedding planning (because obviously that's such a money-sink). Pretty much every time we'd book a venue or a service, it would end up being cancelled on us for one reason or another. At first I was getting to frustrated and was considering doing some Uncrossing work to get things moving in what I thought was the "right" direction. But as we started booking new venues, services, etc I noticed that we were ending up with something BETTER than we originally tried to book, and that was CHEAPER. It was really amazing. We ended up saving several thousand dollars that way! They money-drawing work really helped up out during that time!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:53 pm

i have that experience today, my nephew called me to take him to the market, because his car was broke down, so i took him shopping, i saw that he was buying a lot of things ,he spend ed around 200 dollars, so when i took him to his house he get his stuff and left a lot of bags in my truck. when i asked him about the bags, he told me those are for you. i was doing money-drawing work for 3 days, so i think that's profit, i saved my food money for this week.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:10 pm

These are the stories that need to be told...anytime something happens positively it gives all of us that extra thing we need to keep focusing on our intentions and to never give up. Thank you guys...and ladies...

OIL-HOO-MOND
Money Drawing Oil
$7.50

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:04 pm

I second that, jwmcclin! I love hearing about the results and experiences, intended or not, that folks have. It gives us all an idea of what may best apply to our own needs and work. Not to mention, it's a terrific reminder of how magick manifests itself through the mundane world more often than not. All energy travels the path of least resistance and hoodoo makes great use of that energy! I'll take magick that puts food on the table over a 30 day, $1,000 ritual that is supposed to culminate in summoning a lost-treasure-finding-demon any day but...Das ist nur meine sparsame deutsche Seele! Not only is hoodoo accessible and practical but it addresses the everyday concerns that make living a good life within one's reach.

Hoodoo = food in the pantry, loving in the bedroom, cash in the wallet, a safe, peaceful home & more friends than foes! What more can you ask for!!!
Thanks for sharing, everyone.

Michelle

A tiny addendum for my friends who practice Ceremonial/High Magick: note I never said there are no treasure seeking demons...
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:31 am

Nothing wrong with summoning treasure-finding demons...*grumbles* ;-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:46 am

Nothing wrong with summoning treasure-finding demons...*grumbles*
True, true -- see the tiny addendum referenced below...
A tiny addendum for my friends who practice Ceremonial/High Magick: note I never said there are no treasure seeking demons...
But it shan't be this little CopperFox calling them up! :o Methinks I best stick with the ancestral dead and saints! But as my dear ol' Daddy would have said, ConjureMan -- "More power to ya!" ;)
Psalm 121

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:36 am

I enjoy a little Goetia with my conjure from time to time. ;)

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Can't fault you there, as it seems to be working well for you...just not my cuppa tea! Ceremonial magick fascinated me as a teen, but I was never drawn to actually incorporate it into my life.

I am so pleased, though, to have found hoodoo; it is the perfect complement to the hex tradition I grew up with. While hex is, sadly, a dying practice, hoodoo is very much alive and thriving. I learn more every day and appreciate everyone here sharing their experiences, ideas and knowledge. The system as I was taught is woefully incomplete, as it seemed my granny thought it wrong to work for anything other than healing and some very modest household warding and prosperity work. Add in the fact that the handful of folks who do still practice the tradition are about as tight-lipped as it gets...well, you can see I've got some XL holes to fill in to have a complete system of magick to work with. Then to add insult to injury, about 10 years ago, Silver Ravenwolf published a book that was supposed to be about hex that just muddied the waters all to hell, claiming hex was the remnants of the "Old Religion" ...I'll not go into how frustrating that particular load of bosh is to me. Instead, I'll be polite and say, it is good to be able to round out my magickal repitoire with a tradition that feels so real & right to me!

But Devi, you & ConjureMan can keep those helpful demons all to yourselves! :lol:

Michelle
Psalm 121

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:44 pm

LOL - I actually don't work the Goetia in a ceremonial style at all. It's much more free-form, more shamanic spirit-working style. Treat the spirit with respect, keep your end of the bargain, and things are generally fine and dandy. The whole "demon" thing is a huge misnomer. Non-Physical Entity is a much more accurate term. Just like physical entities they have a range of personalities. It's really not much different than working with saints, angels, ancestors, spirits of place, etc. I know many magicians that work Goetia in hoodoo-style as it's very effective. It's not completely out of synch with the tradition either, since there was some usage of grimoires in hoodoo. And looking back historically on the tradition of goetia, it started out much more shamanically anyway, and just got very ceremonialized through time.

But I digress...it's certainly not something that everyone needs to do!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:51 pm

I won't be shy, I summon them up in the ceremonial style, I work with both planetary intelligences and the goetia with full robe, temple regalia.

The term "demon" has taken a negative connotation. In reality it refers to "daimon" which is a non-physical entity of a personal nature.

But enough pontificating for now ;-).

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Oh now, I never would have taken you for shy CM. ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:01 am

*chuckles* :-D

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:14 am

I was considering binvesting in some money drawing work in addition to my attraction mojos to help wheel in real money from outside sources as I would like to start a business and my father already has a business that could use cash for advertising...but from what I am understanding. This money drawing is more about saving than attracting outside sources of money??? I thought money stay with me was about saving and money drawing was about real capital.

I am all about saving but we really need either lottery luck, luck finding investors, getting loans even with poor credit, etc... that kind of outside source money drawing is what I had in mind.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:58 am

Wealthy Way, Prosperity, and/or Crown of Success are more appropriate for long-term investing and business success than Money Drawing.

To me, Money Drawing products are OK for quick cash, but I prefer Wealthy Way.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Bibi2

Unread post by Bibi2 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:01 am

I use Wealthy Way and I'd have to agree with Mama Micki. The cash is slow coming in using the Wealthy Way products, but the amounts recieved are fairly substantial pretty consistent. Wealthy Way usually manifests for me as more hours at work and small extra jobs outside of work. I also dust my cash and lodestone cash box with Money Drawing and Money Stay With Me powder to help things along. We're saving for a home and that is my focus. :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Any type of money attraction will bring about real capital as in cash, but sometimes also manifests in savings, discounts, but overall in you having more money. Usually what occurs is that you'll have a mix of those, but the cash definately flows. If you are looking to magick to help you build your business then you want to work on several different angles since this a pretty hefty conjure. You want to work with Money Drawing products to get the cash flowing in various amounts and to help start building your money. You'd add to the work Money Stay With Me products to make sure that you save money and manage to keep a hold of more than what goes out. Finally, the overall conjure would be directly with Wealthy Way products to ensure that you are in it for the long run and that you are building "wealth" not just cash. I'd probably recommend working with Road Opening products as well to help the paths open up and the opportunities flowing. Good luck.

SPL-KIT-MOND
Money Drawing Spell Kit
$60.75

Untouchable

Unread post by Untouchable » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:25 am

So I recently got some money drawing oil. Any suggestions how I can use it? I remember hearing that I can rub it on my money and hands and then buy some scratchers... Any advice would be appreciated.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:39 am

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:19 pm

as i didnt receive any actual work from the temp agencies, i have burned a second green pillar candle dressed with wealthy way and peaceful home oils, it poured off the stand into the bowl of change and cracked and hisst all nite till it burned out, this week, i received an freelance editing job, my back unemployment showed up, my car cost half as much to register and repair as it did last year, and this time they found the short in the wiring harness, fixing it for NO CHARGE!!! and i got a notice that my child support for my x was being retried as he is now over 5 years in arrears.

thank you all and this site! :D

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:38 am

Good for you niteraptor, great share!
Check out (if you have not already done so) all the posts on child support for the hearing.
I hope the Judge or Magistrate EATS HIS LUNCH!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:27 am

Wonderful! I'm happy you shared! Keep on with the magic! I can't wait to hear more!

Rabbit Mountain

Unread post by Rabbit Mountain » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:53 am

Greetings all, this is my first post here. Great forum!

Just thought I'd share my experience with LM's money drawing spell kit. Some time ago I ordered the spell kit and followed the instructions as best I could (I have no bathtub to bathe in, apartment life!). It didn't solve all my problems, but within a couple days I did come across $75 I'd forgotten about.

Fast forward several months... after some serious turmoil, I found myself in a new apartment, new job, freelance work coming in, everything's going pretty good. Every morning I'd been feeding my lodestone with magnetic sand, and anointing my pyrite and myself with Money Drawing oil. Then in about January or February I unconsciously fell out of the habit. Couldn't tell you why. My hours at work got cut, my freelance work dried up, and I spent the spring & summer struggling just to keep the lights on. Then some weeks ago, it occurred to me that I had let my money-drawing ritual fall by the wayside, minor though it was. So I restarted my morning routine, and within 2 weeks I had a second job with nearly full time hours, one freelance project, and more freelance inquiries coming in. In fact, within a month of restarting my routine, I ended up so overbooked that I had to let my original job go (the one that kept cutting my hours).

So again, while none of this has solved all my financial problems, these are excellent results and I'm totally sold on LM products. I did just order a couple more small things, which arrived in less than a week all the way out here in PA, thanks much! I picked up a bottle of van-van oil & a dozen small yellow candles, and a bottle of wealthy way oil & a dozen small green candles. So while the money-drawing supplies have worked almost exclusively as a "paying work drawing" energy, I want to expand that to include general business & entrepreneurial good fortune. I have yet to figure out exactly how to structure a small daily ritual but I have some thoughts, which I'll probably post under another category.

Anyway, thanks again LM for the care and skill you all put into your products. I've bought supplies from everywhere over the years and almost never have had such immediate, visible results. Oh and for what its worth — money drawing oil smells totally yummy!

—Paula, here in Pennsyltucky

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:07 pm

I have been using the money drawing oil for a few weeks now. While shopping for school textbooks I was approached by a girl who wanted to give me her barely used textbook for free! I offered her money several times, but she declined each time saying she couldn't find a buyer and wanted to get the book off her back. I saved $115 on a one semester text. Thank you LM!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Great advice ConjureMan. Personally I have followed this advice and see the results. The main thing here is to 'continue' some type of money drawing conjure...not just for quick fixes. I find it works when you are not thinking about it...I mean monies come in different forms as ConjureMan stated...and yes 'Wealthy Way' is the King.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Thanks for sharing this!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Welcome to the forum Rabbit Mountain. The was a recent post about money drawing, I hope they read this success story and the importance of continued conjure in money work. Good Luck!

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:15 pm

It seems to me that when I use money drawing oil I seem to draw job offers out of the blue. This could be a good tip for those looking for employment.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Just to say WOW, these posts are amazing: from the ideas to the experiences to the general good stuff floating between messages :)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:11 am

I want to give a testimonial for the money drawing products.
Next week, I'll be leaving my job of 4 years and I have plenty of bills to pay so I had a money drawing candle burned at MISC
I should also try money stay with me because I make impulsive purchases and a few months ago I purchased a professional equipment (for about 15% of its value) that I rarely ever used. I knew I could try to resell it in my country just didn't think that the day I placed the add I would get two buyers for it that needed it NOW! So, I thought I should buy another one from the manufacturer and resell it. I am actually considering making a business with this with some friends! :D
I'll be unemployed in a week and thanks to money drawing and MISC I just made 2000 euros! Profit only :mrgreen:
I'll be getting more candles now to make this business work!

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 am

Sorry I'm so late with my testimony but every time I wear LM Money Drawing oil it works wonders. Ex: The first week in July rubbed my feet with it and later on that day my neighbor called and asked me to take her to the grocery store and gave me $15.00 (cha-ching!). Later on a friend of mine called and took ME shopping (our power had been out for two days because of an electrical storm so I lost some food). Not only did he take me shopping but he gave me $30.00 and said I didn't have to pay him back (cha-ching).

The very next day the man who lives next door to me asked me to run an errand for him. Again, another $10.00 :) It was strange because usually he gets someone else to go for him. Next week I have an appointment to take someone to an appointment for $20.00 (cha-ching). What's so wonderful is that I so need the money right now as I am unemployed.

Thank you, LM, you guys are the BEST! And of course, I will and have been using the money I get to buy more LM products :lol:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Money Drawing Oil is our top-selling product out the entire 4,000 or so items we carry in our shop.

OIL-HOO-MOND
Money Drawing Oil
$7.50

Thanks for the testimonial!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:31 am

Hi,

Last year, my mother was having a hard time with her SSD benefits. They cut her off for a few months. With the help of a lawyer, her benefits was reinstated. I can't begin to explain what my mother went through without having any income. All I can say is, she almost lost everything.

She's worked over 40 years taking care of her family. She doesn't deserve to be treated like she's out here looking for a handout. I don't want the state trying find anymore reasons to cut her off again.

I would like to know, out of the money oils, which would be best for her to use to help keep the state from bothering her again about her benefits?

Thank you.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:46 am

Well she could use Money Drawing, Money Stay With Me, and Peaceful Home products to keep the money with her.

She could also burn a Law Keep Away Vigil Candle and then create a Law Keep Away honey jar for long term use.

cherish

Unread post by cherish » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Thanks for the reply. Would it also help if I go to the local SSA office and get some dirt and place it in the the candle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:12 pm

That would be fine.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 am

You can also rub the oil on your wallet or on your bank account notifications. Sometimes I rub some oil on coins and put them into soil or grow some plants above it.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:23 am

I love using Money Drawing Oil to dress a genuine leather wallet. Also, i like dressing coins with the oil as well.

OIL-HOO-MOND
Money Drawing Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon May 07, 2012 5:48 pm

I just got some Money Drawing and Wealthy Way oils. Being that I actually 'need' the money, I have only these and some white tea candles to work with for now. I see we can put some money drawing on our wallet, coins, etc. Anything else i can do to help? What's good to do with Wealthy Way? Just burn the oils on my tea lights with a petition and my own personal concerns?

Also, having only these 2 oils right now for money purposes, would they also possibly help at my job to get our division's numbers up to keep the owner happy? Could i put them on door knobs around the office praying that our shop guys get more work done in a shorter amount of time? It's not more customers that our division needs, it's the weekly amount of repair work our mechanics complete throughout the week. Our division does repairs to the other division's equipment and we bill them for it, that money covers our payroll (the rest of the division's money is customer profit, but this payroll portion is what our owner gets crazy about). Hard to explain if you don't know the business...I would like to keep the owner happy with my supervisor so he feels less hostility towards him. (and I just already got a $2.00 raise for the next year so it's not something to aim at right now).

Anyway, please let me know of anything I can do within what I have. Thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 07, 2012 6:31 pm

As explained by cat, "Wealthy Way...it gives you the appearance of wealth, the style...and the look of financial success.

Money drawing is for drawing steady customers, is this your intent?

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon May 07, 2012 6:42 pm

jwmcclin wrote:As explained by cat, "Wealthy Way...it gives you the appearance of wealth, the style...and the look of financial success.

Money drawing is for drawing steady customers, is this your intent?
Ha, not really....I thought it was to draw money to yourself as well. I also don't really care if I look wealthy or not. Whoopsies........what should I be using then? I basically need extra money to catch up on bills and keep flowing like I used to. Now I have no clue what to do with these 2 oils LOL

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon May 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Looks like the Money House Blessing products are more what I need. ?

Now what to do with the other oils :/

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Mon May 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Hang on to them. You never know when they might come in handy for something.

Car broke down and you need money in a pinch? Fast luck and money draw oils/incense are your friends.

Want a bit of extra cash for the holidays? Money Draw.

Want to fatten your bank accounts long term? Prosperity.

The list goes on...
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Thu May 10, 2012 10:03 am

Things rarely come to someone without a reason or purpose, you should keep your eyes and ears open for a while, you never know ;)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

Mister Lee

Unread post by Mister Lee » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:39 pm

jwmcclin wrote:As explained by cat, "Wealthy Way...it gives you the appearance of wealth, the style...and the look of financial success.
Could you explain this a little more? What conditions do people use Wealthy Way for? It sounds kind of useless, from that description.
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:54 am

Hi Mister Lee,

being a regular user of Wealthy Way myself - I assure you that it isn't useless! Once Money Drawing, Money Stay With Me and Steady work have done their thing and income is steady and ongoing then Wealthy Way can help bring it to the next level by bringing about better investment strategies, better purchasing opportunities and situations to increase and generate Wealth. It brings simply having enough to make ends meet to having enough to be able to grow, expand and give. Anyone who is established and settled in their life and career can gain from using Wealthy Way, particularly in conjunction with King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity product lines.

And as for the appearance of style and the look of financial success - never underestimate the power of Bling for some.

Hope this gives you some other ways of thinking of Wealthy Way.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mister Lee

Unread post by Mister Lee » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 am

Thanks!
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716

d1angel

Unread post by d1angel » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:12 pm

I would like to touch some Money Drawing to business cards/sales materials to draw more business. Being careful not to let it show, of course. Would that be effective? I'm thinking it would, in addition to my candle/petition and anointing my workspace.
Donna

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Ha, not really....I thought it was to draw money to yourself as well. I also don't really care if I look wealthy or not. Whoopsies........what should I be using then? I basically need extra money to catch up on bills and keep flowing like I used to. Now I have no clue what to do with these 2 oils LOL
and
money covers our payroll (the rest of the division's money is customer profit, but this payroll portion is what our owner gets crazy about).
and
Looks like the Money House Blessing products are more what I need. ?

Now what to do with the other oils :/
Sorry for coming to this thread somewhat late, I just saw this thread today. I'm hardly an expert on Hoodoo but it does seem like you (mystic_fae) could use Money Drawing to bring in money for this purpose, or to get the money flowing for the purpose you described. Maybe rub some on your hands before you go to work each day. It seems like it would be better than doing nothing. If it were me, and these were the 2 oils I had, I'd probably try rubbing Money Drawing on my hands before I go to work. Wealthy Way seems more like something you'd use later on. Money Drawing seems to help get the money flowing, and then after that happens, Wealthy Way seems to take it to 'the next level', especially when you want to flaunt your wealth. So you might eventually use Wealthy Way later on. Money House Blessing probably wouldn't hurt, but seems more for having Money in the home, especially when you want to prevent tensions (among family members) caused by money problems. So, I think you have 1 of the correct oils for your purpose (Money Drawing). Money Drawing seems like a good choice, it's probably what I'd try first if I were in your situation. And Wealthy Way seems like the correct choice for what to use after the money is consistently flowing. So, it seems to me like you got 2 oils that can be used for the situation you described.

But, like I said, I'm not an expert on Hoodoo, so I could be wrong. If I am wrong, I hope someone corrects me. Since it's been a while since you posted, mystic_fae, how did it go, how did it turn out? I hope you have had some success.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:55 pm

d1angel, dust sachet powders on paper so it will not show. For business, I would add Wealthy Way spiritual supplies.

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:43 pm

How about for loan approval? I missed lots of times due to poor credit history. :?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Good Evening, Vmadone,
Have you looked at this sub-forum? spells-for-mortgage,-loan-modification, ... 93#p140019
Lots of ideas for you.
Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck to you!
HRCC Graduate #1631

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Oh thanks Ms Aida for the direction.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”