Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Getting Rehired Getting an Old Job Back

Rukia Fae

Spells for Getting Rehired Getting an Old Job Back

Unread post by Rukia Fae » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:21 pm

I have a background in witchcraft, and until recently never realized most of my spells were more in line with hoodoo than anything else (although I do tend to incorporate gemstones, which is not seen much-if at all- in HooDoo, but I digress).

Here's my problem, and I would like to see what you would suggest.

My husband was laid off about two months ago, and just after that fell ill with Bell's Palsy. the Bell's is slowly healing. Obviously he does not want to interview in his current state. What I am hoping for is guidance - whether a spell kit, or at least advice- on how to get his former employer to rehire him. The company is not in financial trouble- they laid off several employees out of fear more than necessity (and admitted as such), and they did tell him that if things 'improved' they would hire him back.

Is there anything I can do to urge this along? He had a really good job that paid nicely- and it would be unlikely that he could get a similar position and pay granted his lack of formal education. Which is why I want his former employer to bring him back on. He was a stellar employee, and is on very amicable terms with the company and his former boss.

Complicating that matter is that he does not agree with (nor disagree with) my practice. He ignores it for the most part, but puts no faith in it- so getting him to be an active participant in this would be highly unlikely. Although, sometimes he surprises me and is more supportive than i give credit for ;)

Hopefully, you can give me some insight on what may work. A standard 'find a job' spell is not really what I am looking for and I am hoping someone has some good suggestions!

Thanks so much!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: Spells for Getting Rehired Getting an Old Job Back

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Rukia Fae,

Well there are a few routes to this. I would start a honey jar with the name of the company and whatever you have from the company to rehire your husband, especially the former boss.

You can do a Crown of Success kit on behalf of your husband, as well as a Fast Luck or Lodestone one for him. That can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck!

Mary

Brujero05

Unread post by Brujero05 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:25 pm

This is a toughie. You can 'try' to do some kind of commanding or bend-over magic on the boss, so he'll re-hire your husband. I say 'try' because this is a difficult route, for he already made his mind of letting him go. Although it goes against what you want to hear, truly the best advice would be to find a new job, thus your would help with some kind of steady work ritual. The universe is abundant with opportunity. Recessions, lacks, and fear are all human conditions. They do not affect the Universe which is plentiful. While we are in a recession, you will find that there are those who are actually thriving and seem uneffected. Keep this in mind, for it will help you in your work.
Goodluck.
Brujero.

Rukia Fae

Unread post by Rukia Fae » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:42 am

I think I may try a honey jar. Oddly enough, my hubbys boss fought to keep him (even after he was laid off), but corporate made the decision on who was laid off, so he really had no say in the matter.

I think I have the presidents and HR managers signature on some paperwork somewhere and will incorporate that in the honey jar. I also may try a spell at the same time to help increase their sales (which was the department hubby was in).

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 am

Is there a spell to get my job back. I was working very well and happily, without any problems, in fact everyone was nice to me, I received good appraisals from everyone. Until a new ''demonic'' Supervisor came to work and within 3 months she managed to get me out.. I had terrible vibrations from the very 1st time i saw her, (i did not heed the warns).

She spoke ill about me to the boss, she wanted to be the only pretty one and hardworking one. I guess she was afraid of competiton. I believe that she did not use any magic, except lies, and jealousy.

MY BOSS WAS RELUCTANT TO LET ME GO. I LEFT ANYWAY BECAUSE OF THE DEMON.

I wished I had found this forum earlier. It has been 10 months since I lost my job and have not found any, in this economy crisis.

IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS A SPELL TO GET MY OLD JOB BACK, PLEASE DO REPLY, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT..

Once I get the job back then I will whatever is essential to keep it and drive the demons :twisted: away....

Thanks
STeLSeLVS :D

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:51 am

Try petitioning St. Anthony with a candle and prayer.

Marcoa

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:40 am

I would petition St Joseph as well. He is helpful when it comes to employment. I would recommend that you do an uncrossing spell with a half green half black candle. Also, you can take an 13 herb bath. Then I would do a road opener. Then do some steady job work or a crown of success work. Once you get an interview, you need to do some boss fix work as well.

But I would honestly do some work to get an even better job. And once you do that work on getting revenge on this person. Just a recommendation. Good luck.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:35 am

thanks for all the advice, you guys, I will try both your suggestions.. :D

the main reason why I left was because I was afraid that, the ''demon'', might create MAJOR PROBLEMS, like sabotaging and framing me for theft, as we were handling very expensive products. :lol:

however your suggestion have been valuable. I welcome this job or a better job.

I appreciate everything............ :shock:

STeLSeLVS

Leo64

Unread post by Leo64 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 am

Could anyone tell me something to help with this problem my daughter just had. She was working at this office and two women and one male (all managment) was giving her a hard time. The two women were buddy buddy and the slash talkers (back stabbing)of the office. The two women started talking to the male (higher boss) about her, telling lies to get her in trouble. He came into the office and spoke with her and said he was terminating her empolyment at that moment. He then called one of the women into the office and asked her oppion, then they told her to go back to work and do her job and that he would talk with the two women again. A week later the two women called her into the office and fired her. The following week, they hired one of there best friends. What can i do to reverse this?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:06 am

Well, I would get a reading before starting anything, just to make sure that all the elements that are in play here are exposed - that way you'll know what will be the most effective way to proceed.
It will be a bit harder trying to work from a position where she no longer has access to the office and the people there. Hence why a reading & consultation would be very helpful.

Off the top of my head, I would say that I would put the 3 women in a vinegar jar together to sour their relationship with each other and sew discord among them. Try to break up that cabal. Also burn Reversing candles on the names of the 2 women that orchestrated this whole thing - you could even put them in a mirror box so that anything new they try to pull will just come right back at them. If there is one woman that is the ringleader, then you could try and get her fired - work some Inflammatory Confusion between her and the boss to get them at each others' throats, with some Hot Foot elements to she'll get ousted far away.

At the same time, put the boss in a honey jar to get him to favor your daughter. You could try working a skull candle with Influence oil on him to get him thinking about her again, and with the honey jar it will help him be thinking favorably. You can also use Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom oil with another Skull candle to help him clearly see what those women are up to.

While you &/or your daughter are doing this work, make sure to take hyssop baths to keep any of this negativity from hanging on to you.

But I would still recommend a reading.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Africanqueen

Unread post by Africanqueen » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:50 am

i am a home care provider. i just aspected an offer from a lady who i worked for when i was working under an agency now i am self employed she offer me the job.

i just worked for her monday to friday (and the saturday which was another persons turn caus i didn't want the weekends). she texted me stating that she does not want my services any longer. when i was leaving on friday after the days job we both were okay. i said see you monday. she replied see you too and have a nice weekend, only for me to get this text on saturday. i mean she did not even have the balls to talk to me cause she knew i did not do anything wrong. am guessing the other lady talked her into it.

pls i need help.
THanks
AQ

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 am

Attempt to ask why you were let go. It's completely within your rights to know that information.

You could also get a reading. The reading will help suss out anything else that may have been going on behind your back, and give you an idea of the best way to go about conjuring your job back (if that's possible).

Africanqueen

Unread post by Africanqueen » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:17 am

pls you said a reading. what reading?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:27 am

She meant like a card reading or divination of some kind to see who, if anyone, was talking behind you and if they can be bound or silenced, and what kind of spells might be most effective.

I would say that you can be pretty sure that there was a reason you were not told, and a reader could get to the bottom of it, perhaps, but the first thing to do is to light a candle dressed with Steady Work Oil or Crown of Success Oil and then, while it is burning, call them and ask them, very humbly, if there was something that they did not like about your performance, and if there is any way you could rectify that and that they may reconsider.

Unfortunately, a situation like this is only one of brief connection -- you were employed there only the one week -- so it's not like a long time job or a marriage where you have a better shot at remedying the situation due to long-standing or deep ties. This connection was so brief that you might not have enough influence over them to get your way, even with magic.

In the future, i would note that it is the custom, if you are hired for home care or home cleaning, to carry with you some of your own spiritual supplies in your purse and discreetly apply them to seal the job for yourself.

For instance, you can add a few drops of Steady Work Oil to the scrub water. Or you can mix Steady Work Bath Crystals in warm water and add a bit to the laundry rinse water. Recite the 23rd Psalm as you add it in.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

monsieurX

Unread post by monsieurX » Fri May 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Hello one and all. I come to you again with hopes on an effective and easy spell to get my old job back ASAP. I'm looking for something that doesn't require too much work, but something that is just as effective. Or, maybe if someone could perfomr the spell for me, that would be great as well too! Not looking for anything fancy, just my job back, maybe a higher pay then the last time I worked for them?
Thank you!

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Fri May 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Were you laid off? Fired?

Please give more information.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat May 29, 2010 9:05 am

Steady Work, Crown of Success, and Wealthy Way would be good choices for this purpose.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

patreece75

Unread post by patreece75 » Mon May 31, 2010 6:36 am

Hi all-
I just lost my job on Friday. As soon as I walked out I called LM and order a steady work candle vigil to be lit for me. At home I currently have steady work bath salts, steady work power & incense and crown of sucess oil. I really cant light any candles at home cause I dont have any where to place it cause my daughter gets into my things and right now I am so down I cant even tell my family I lost my job. I saw that one of my previous employers are hiring and I was told by a friend who still works there that the position is still open, in which I am planning to apply again. I left that job on good terms, the only thing the pay was a bit of a cut for me. But I dont mind going back because I know what I am getting into. I am worried because I am the only bread winner in the home and I have so much on my plate. What else can I do to get speedy results?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 7:11 am

You can do a divination to find out if St. Expedite will help with this case. If it's yes, then petition for his aid to get a job by a certain deadline. That can help things speed along.

The Steady Work will certainly help you as well. You may want to also have a Road Opener candle burned for you to help open the way for a new job.

Then use some of the Steady Work and Crown of Success powder on any applications that you need to turn in. Wear the Steady Work and Crown of Success when you do interviews, even if they are over the phone. Dress your hands lightly with the mixture for any in-person interviews, so when you shake hands you will be dressing the interviewer!

patreece75

Unread post by patreece75 » Mon May 31, 2010 7:35 am

How do is a divination done? And how would I know if the answer is yes?
What should I do if I emailing or faxing my resume?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 7:40 am

You could have a yes/no divination done by an AIRR member if you don't know any forms yourself. I usually use a pendulum for yes/no answers, but you could also use the tarot or any other form of divination that you are comfortable with.

You could set a candle working just before you send the applications, send them, and then let the candle burn out.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon May 31, 2010 8:03 am

I had a long post written and my computer went down in a reply to you. This one will be much shorter. First I am sorry to hear about the loss of your job. You did do the right thing by calling LM for a Steady Work Candle to be lit. It sounds like you also have some great oils there at home as well. I also like the LM Money Drawing Oil and Money Stay with me. I agree with Devi Spring on the "wearing of the oils" also "using in a hand shake". I have done this, and it has worked.
Last but most important, this has helped me in great times of need. This is a prayer to Saint Jude I "ran across" in a newspaper when I really needed some help seven years ago, and it works! I personally only use this in great times of need. Say it for nine days, you may see results prior to the ninth day. Be sure to publish (like in the classified section of a newspaper along with a Thank You to Saint Jude for his help and miracle, along with the instructions of saying for nine days and to publish-- because it gives thanks to Saint Jude, and you help someone else who "runs across it" in their time of need! :)

"May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be loved, adored, glorified and preserved throughout the world now and forever.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us.
Saint Jude worker of Miracles, pray for us.
Saint Jude, helper of the hopeless, pray for us."

Have a blessed week!

--Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

patreece75

Unread post by patreece75 » Mon May 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Thank you for your recommendations. I will try the pray with hopes that something works out quickly for me. I really can not be out of work for too long. I also do have money drawing oil too, so hopefully that will bring some flow in as well. Once again thank you and if there are anymore suggestions I will gladly take them to heart.

monsieurX

Unread post by monsieurX » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Last time posting a topic about this, I promise!
I am looking for a spell to get an old job back.
I am either looking for a very easy goof-proof spell that I can do myself
or
A person that can cast a successful spell to get my job back. I know about the AIRR, but I'm looking for more options. Fell free to PM with your suggesstions.
Thank you!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 pm

monsieurX wrote:Last time posting a topic about this, I promise!
I am looking for a spell to get an old job back.
I am either looking for a very easy goof-proof spell that I can do myself

Read this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html and buy the Steady Work spell kit, it has full instructions.
monsieurX wrote:A person that can cast a successful spell to get my job back. I know about the AIRR, but I'm looking for more options. Fell free to PM with your suggesstions.
You're remiss in asking, you know about the AIRR, well thats the most your going to get as a suggestion as this forum is meant to help people chose and use LuckyMojo products, not chose or find someone to cast a spell for you.
HRCC Student #1559

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:55 pm

The job at a former employer I've been waiting for has FINALLY have a rare opening-applied on line and they sent me an on line invitation..was excited, completed it. So I was thinking let me call the recruiter at their HR dept. to check on my status because he told me the on line form was contigent on my rehire status so I ask if he can confirm that for me...i was so sure that i am eligible for rehire because i was not fired and did not leave on bad terms ,even though i just started there i had to leave because the hours was very late leaving at 12am, i commute for 3 hours cuz the public transportation is very slow at that time, i get home at 3am and for a single woman with a toddler it was too much for me, even though i did tried to do it, i couldn't work the hours they gave me, that was the only shift they had for me based on senority, so i talked to then manager to let her know and she understood, so i had to sign some forms, the resignation papers. I asked her if I want to re-apply again, she told me i can, but not as a customer service agent. Well fast forward (that was 10 years ago) i applied to a different position, which is the job i been waiting for, but they say i am not eligible because "no notice was given". That's not true, she knew i had to resign, and i did it the right way, i did not abandoned the job, or quit. The manager i talked to has since transferred, so i can't find her. Is there something i can do to rectified this, i don't have any proof or any paperwork to show that i did not abandoned the job, to have them change to "rehire"? I really want this job!! Thanks for ANY advice!!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:21 pm

Well if it was ten years ago they have probably changed their policy sense alot of companies started to "black list" ppl that left on a veriaty of terms several years ago and it goes into a computer system for life... I doubt you could do much to change it.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:34 am

My advice would be to get a reading on the situation from a reputable reader (find a list at www.readersandrootworkers.org) before proceeding to work heavily on this job as so much time has passed.
You would do well to find out how much of a chance you have to fix the situation before devoting time and energy to it.

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Please i need help A.S.A.P I just lost my job due to gossip at work ...my boss really liked me but i don't know what went wrong ...I really need my job back i was making good money and i was the only good financial support in my home ...please help me ...I actually started lightining candles at a c...
:?: :(

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:36 pm

I know you are in need-- and I feel for you, having had to work in the hostile work environment.

Be Blessed!

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:43 pm

:-)

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Bruja wrote:Please i need help A.S.A.P I just lost my job due to gossip at work ...my boss really liked me but i don't know what went wrong ...I really need my job back i was making good money and i was the only good financial support in my home ...please help me ...I actually started lightining candles at a candle store cause i had a feeling things were not going good ...but now i don't know what else to do ..please help me I'm very depressed and desperate.
First of all apply for unemployment benefits. That way you will be able to buy candles, etc. Secondly, did you talk to your boss? He must have told you why you were being fired. Surely, you should have had a right to reput any untrue accusations?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Hello Bruja, I am sorry to hear that you are going through such difficult times. I'd like to ask you to please not double/multiple post as it can make things a bit messy. That said, welcome to forum :-).

My recommendation is to set up a reading with a reputable reader and rootworker at AIRR. They can be found at www.readersandrootworkers.org . There are many who perform different lengths of readings at different rates so you can find out affordable. This reader can advise you of what course of action to take in order to help get your job back and to end the gossip going on.

Products that you may look into would be
Money Drawing: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-drawing.html
Steady Work: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-steady-work.html
Stop Gossip: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stop-gossip.html

A way you can deploy this would be to set up a Green candle in the center with Money Drawing and Steady Job. Burn this candle on a petition paper to get your old job back. Around the candles set up Stop Gossip candles in a ring. You can connect these candles with lines of Stop Gossip powder.

To help sweeten your boss you can also use a Boss Fix honey jar aimed at helping this person come to favor you more.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:19 am

I came across short-- too--welcome to the forum :)
Let us know how you are doing!

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Well i am doing good ...little too depressed because i need to find a job a.s.a.p i was the only one working in my home so you can imagine how i feel right now ...was making good money to support my family and now have to start all over againg ....i always try to be very positive and always telling everyone to be positive but now is me that needs all that support from friends ....I believe in the universe and Karma but there is times when i feel like these that i don't want to believe in anything really...Yes i need your advise please...

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:17 am

Good Morning Bruja. Loosing a job can be very depressing, not just from an ego (mind and heart) standpoint we naturally feel, but especially if we have others who depend on us. LM forum members are here from all over the world, but I would imagine that there are many resume sharing sites just about anywhere. I would definately look for jobs in your area first because your family is settled, but if possible, start with something you have always wanted to do (and are qualified professionally to do). Prepare your resume.
And get ready to do some networking.
Just because you are out of work (example) does not mean "you don't work in the field" of (public relations)... or whatever it is you are wonderful doing... when meeting anyone, you don't have so say you are unemployed (networking) because your new potential interviewer will have a difinitive timeline-- your resume). The networking crowd can be one of the most effective ways to meet people for new opportunities. You are not lieing or even being deceitful by telling them that you are in field X. This is a practice recommended by one of the top recruiters in the US.
As previously stated, this could be a new chapter. I would suggest some LM Road opening products and see above to all the great advice (given by ConjurMan one of the most knowledgeable people here) and LINKS for a reading through AIRR, to Money Drawing and Steady Work products. I would also recommend LM Crown of Success Spell kit. Dust your resume with the LM Crown of Succes sachet powders when networking or passing it out and definately before an interview!
With regard to your belief "believe"-- Believe in youself, and believe in whatever higher power you normally believe in --Trust in both.
Browse the site today take two minutes... search in the upper right hand corner... type in Hoodoo and Karma. (it's going to give you an understanding through several posts as to WHY they have nothing to do with each other)
Good luck!

Bruja

Unread post by Bruja » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:06 am

Thank you Triplethreat, your advise is a tremendous help for me i will for sure take it in consideration for years i have been a true believer in card readings ,candles ,incense ,and oils and everything that has to do with it ...I had a friend that was very involved in all this he was the one that would always help me in every dificult situation but now he is gone ....and i have to look for new friends to give me advice ...So i really apreciate your advice .....once again thank you so much i bought most of the things ConjureMan suggested ...Thank you To you too ConjureMan ....Triplethreat i started some work with candles and oils .

stressed
Newly Registered

Unread post by stressed » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:02 pm

what kind of spell can I use to return to this old job after a few people lied about me it's been two years :x

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:39 am

I would recommend that you get a reading on this situation with one of the excellent readers at www.readersandrootworkers.org
Two years is a long time and there may be a way to get you re-hired, but it also might not be the best approach for you to take. A reading can save you a lot of potential wasted time, money, and energy.
Good luck,
Bri

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:02 am

I agree with Miss Bri, and you should definitely get a reading. Perhaps there is a new and better opportunity waiting for you rather than going back to an old job that wasn't good for you. So I would get a reading to see what you should do.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

digglimber

Unread post by digglimber » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:22 am

Hello Everyone,

I was hoping not to have to put almost everything out there but I was working on a really good job and I began to notice A LOT of errors being done in the office. I reported the errors to my boss and was terminated even after showing the employer documented proof and photos that the errors did not belong to me.

I did have a reading done and the reader was really good and she instructed me to do a honey jar spell and a seperation spell for my boss and the other employee to seperate. I also did an ammonia jar spell to turn the situation around as you may have seen.

the honey jar feels very sticky on the outside (didn't feel that way when i started) (not sure if the jar is broken)

should I repeat the honey jar or just leave it the way it is? I didn't want to rinse the jar and do something wrong.

the ammonia jar and the separation jar seem to be ok. but are these the proper things that I should be doing? or should I try something else.

If I am in the wrong forum I truly truly truly apologize in advance.Just trying to find some help.

I have been to several readers in the past few months who all say the same thing -- He will call me back to work -- but how can I make him see the truth of the situation?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:02 pm

I would continue work with the same jar.
I would go with what your reader suggested to you, they have read the situation and therefore know more than we do.

But since you said it been months since you lost your job, you might be better off trying to get a new job. You can look in to the Steady Work Spell kit
Perhaps starting the work with a cleansing using the 13 herb bath and then burning a road opener vigil light before beginning the kit to draw a new employment.
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Hello everyone,

unfortunately, the home improvement job that I was recently hired a couple weeks ago , let me go :cry: because I used to work there, but did not put it on my application [in which they fount out]. Anyways, few months back, I did a STEADYWORK kit, in which I put me and another name on the gentleman candle. I assume that its been hard getting hired because the spirits and universe must be confused in who is looking for a job, so I'm going to redo it very soon. I want to do it tomorrow, but something else happened to me recently. I recently been in a FIRE HAZARD twice, my hands are 2nd degree burnt, my thumb skin is off, and I wont elaborate anymore for all the weak stomach people. And I feel as if it's bad luck in my work, or maybe i'm not meant to burn candles in my closet...shameful as it is, I purchased an UNCROSSING KIT to remove any bad luck or negative work on me. I feel as if someone or something is triggering the fire hazard [TWICE] or me jinxing to not get hired. Now aas I said, I want to do the UNCROSSING first, then the STEADY WORK kit, And follow up with vigils on the MISC.

Now that being said an done...
I spoke with my old boss at a Department store, and I want to be rehired there. It was my first job and I got paid everyweek, I loved it. But I left on bad terms at a previous store. They used to work at the store I left from, and went to their new-built store. What can I do to be rehired with my boss that is going to call me in a couple weeks? under bad conditions that I left? Im DESPERATE for my old job...I actually made GREAT comission as well, which could be a plus...anybody who can help? :cry:
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:55 pm

I would suggest doing a honey jar on your old boss

lucky mojo sells a boss fix honey jar kit here:

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm sure that they'll run my name in their system and call the other store I wwas at last year, what else may I do to prevent that LadyDawn..? And there are 2 hirinq manaqers, they're called the "01 and the 02"...Should I use them both in the jar?

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:33 pm

yes, i would work to sweeten all of them to you. i think that would be more worthwhile than working to prevent a call

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:47 am

Ok, I was making sure. Because they loved me before they left. But once again, I want to rid of this bad feeling. I mean job after job, this economy aint getting no better with having no job. So i'll do the UNCROSSING kit I ordered first, and then STEADY WORK. following up with a BOSS FIX honey jar kit. THANK YOU!!!

I'm also going to follow up with FAST LUCK so I can get more comission at my job. I use to be the #1 credit salesman there. And i'd really like my old job back...I just left on bad terms and the other managers were very nasty. No 2 week notice, and I'm going to do the BEST I CAN....I'll keep you posted LadyDawn. Thanks! :D

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:54 am

You can also learn to not leave jobs on bad terms. Even if you don't plan on getting rehired there, demonstrate maturity and you'll find a great reference in that job, or always have a means of going back there.

Include Balms of Gilead in your honey jar to gain forgivness for the way things ended.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:13 pm

LOL. @Conjureman. True...I need to SERIOUSLY Read Employee Handbooks because I didn't know I violated one of their codes. Okay I'll forsure add that in there as well. Any more suggestions that can help? :)

P.S. I'm also looking for herbs and curio to help favor getting a job, I found the Gilead Buds and Grains of Paradise...any more?

princessa

Unread post by princessa » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:33 pm

My situation is that I've been temporarily laid off from my full time job but my boss wants to rehire me as soon as work picks up for him.

In the meantime I'm with a network travel business that has the potential to make alot of money. So far I've had slow progress but I keep trying, consistent with candles and wearing attraction and prosperity oils, and recently signed up a great prospect- I thank St. Martin Caballero for his help! My new sign up has the potential to bring alot of people on board which will help me to make money.

What will help to encourage his success in the business?

And what are a good combination of powders to dust the marketing materials that I hand out to people to influence more people to join?

Just curious if Bend Over would help to force someone to join if they came in contact with it on my cards or DVD?

I showed the travel business to my boss and he's also interested in joining. Will wearing oils like Boss Fix and putting the powder on him help to influence him to sign up soon?

At least I have this backup business. I would appreciate suggestions that can help to attract successful people to my network travel business so I can start making commissions.

It takes time to build up a team in network marketing and I get out there and network alot, it would help if I can attract people who will help me to build a continuous growing team. What's the best way to use the Steady Work products to help in keeping the momentum going?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Bend Over has a reputation for being rather harsh. It was originally formulated for use on employers back in the day when employees had far fewer rights than they do now.

Look Me Over, Attraction, Crown of Success and Money Drawing are more appropriate choices.

Boss Fix is a good idea to keep your co-workers treating you right.

I'd use Steady Work products in all your work -- the powder on marketing materials, the oil on your phone and computer, the bath on yourself ... and in office cleaning supplies.

If you have an office and like to bring treats to work, you can use edible money-drawing herbs in homemade treats such as you will find in the Hoodoo Foods! recipe booklets. While you're waiting for those booklets to arrive, you'll find that many recipes in your own cookbooks, especially desserts, are just about conjure-ready.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

princessa

Unread post by princessa » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:06 am

Thank you Miss Michaele, I appreciate your help.
The cookbook sounds like a great idea as well, sneak in some money drawing herbs every chance I get!

leyui9

Unread post by leyui9 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:04 am

A poster named alchype, who later renamed itself leyui9, thought that it would take advantage of our kindly moderators and post a question filled with heart-felt personal details and request that we suggest spells it could do to accomplish its goals. The topic was titled "I lost my job and i wanted it back" -- and this poster wanted to do just that.

We responded and gave it good advice -- and then, suddenly, it went into all of its posts here at the forum and tried to delete entire threads. Of course it could not so so.

Therefore, the thread remains and the poster has been banned.

alchype, who later renamed itself leyui9, is alchype2005 at aol dot com and it posts from IP address 166.250.67.80
City Imperial Beach
State or Region California
Country United States
ISP Wireless Data Service Provider Corporation.
Domain WDSPCO.ORG
ZIP Code 91932

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:47 am

Hi there,

First off, I am sorry for your loss--that can be so frustrating and depressing. Secondly, before embarking on a whole big bunch of work for this I would STRONGLY suggest you get a reading on the situation from one of us at AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
If you feel like the situation can't wait you can also see who is live at Hoodoo Psychics and go that route:
http://hoodoopsychics.com/

The reason that I advise this is because your situation does sound dubious to me-depending on this company and what is going on you really may have a shot...or not. But let's assume that you do. I would recommend that you start a honey jar on the boss--you can get the whole spell kit to do that here:
SPL-HON-BOSS
And I also recommend at the same time you work a compelling spell on the boss--so he is compelled to hire you back:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-compelling.html
And finally, I recommend that you work with a lodestone to attract the PERFECT job opportunity to yourself!
Blessings,
Bri

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 am

I would go with Miss Bri's third idea and work to attract the perfect job to you, with a lodestone and Steady Work. Don't limit yourself to this one employer; there is probably something better out there.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Depending on which company and which state, some Temp agencies do explicitly indicate that they are able to end an assignment without warning as the nature of the contract is very much--well temporary.

However it may be worth it to examine your contract and the laws of your state. But I too would suggest that you start planting the seeds to draw your ideal job to you.

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:20 am

Hello fam,

Can you please tell me what are the most effective spells I can do to make this company rehire more customer service reps and put it up on their website? I missed it earlier because I was in school and I was unable to apply, but now I ready to go for it! It's like they hire just twice a year for these openings, but i don't know if/when they will hire again, nobody at HR knows either. BTW I can only apply onlne, i can't walk in, that's the only way they screen applicants to st up an interview. (i am definintely qualified for the job.) I don't know who is the hiring manager or the recruiter is, but i will try to find out. But i still do have the page of the title and job description, etc. when they posted it up in May stored in my job cart. Any suggesstions please? I soo wanted to get this dream job of mine!!

Thanks!! ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Really cougar? I would work with the Crown of Success, Money Drawing, Steady Work conjure. These collectively brings success in money and work related issues. In the meantime post a prayer for your request at the Crystal Silence League. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 am

I know I have been back and forth for months on jobs and things like that. The truth is I really want my job back. I did not qualify for an appeal so that was out the question the man that told me that, lied cause he really didn't know. I want to know is there any thing I can do to get my job back. I was discharged due to call-offs. Far as my work performance I never got any complaints or write-up. I want to do a reversal on 3 employee 2 of which set me up. I am going to do a cleanse on me and my home, then I want to start working on getting my job back. I really believe and know that job was meant for me and caring for my family. I want to order my supplies today so I can get started right away. Its been a month and a half so all the advice will be appreciated. I'm adding fast luck, crown of success and what ever else that will spend it up. I have the names of the 2 hiring mangers and whomever else that will have an influence over the decision. I want to do a honey jars and what ever else on them. Please if you have any advice please tell me. Thank you all in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:35 am

Hello,
This sounds like several issues going on. These issues seem intertwined and difficult to figure out what exactly has caused these problems for you . Really sounds like you need a reading first. The reading may diagnose a problem that none of us are seeing off hand. Also, the Hoodoo Psychics will tell you specifically what rootwork to do. Good luck to you and I hope that you get all of your heart's desires.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”