ariela

Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by ariela » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:55 pm

capishe thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:25 am

As noted here, Saint Jude, "It is customary to publish a notice of Thanks in the newspaper"

Saint Anthony donations are in comparison to what you ask, read further details >>>>Saint Anthony
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ariela

Unread post by ariela » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:29 pm

actually I bought two bouquets of flowers and pound cake.....then accidentally left them somewhere. I did state as I was buying them they were for St. Expedite. Maybe it sounds silly, but I hope this means he got them.

Thank you St. Expedite
Thank you St. Jude
Thank you St. Anthony

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:35 am

Are there any angels or saints that are good for removing any romantic feelings left for an ex-lover?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:51 am

Well in traditional conjure saints weren't called upon that commonly. If you want to remove feelings I suggest the Cut and Clear rite created by Miss cat specifically for this reason:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Saints that can help with heartbreak would be Immaculate Heart of Mary, Saint Raphael the Healer of God and associated with love, and Saint Helen.

You could also petition Sacred Heart Jesus.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:03 am

Thank you. Another question: After you do a cut and clear on your romantic emotions for that person, is it possible to remain friends or does this sever any feelings of friendship?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:55 am

I would actually call on St. MIchael for a Cut and Clear if you wanted to involve a saint. He is absolutely superlative at cutting energetic ties and bindings away from people with his fiery sword. St. Michael was considered a healer as well, even though that attribute of his got pushed to the wayside as his warrior/protective nature became more and more emphasized.

His brand of healing is more "destructive" - meaning concerned with eliminating and taking away/releasing the problem at hand, as opposed to the more "regenerative" energies of some other healer spirits such as Raphael. They can be used together in a VERY complementary manner, of course. For instance: calling St. Michael to cut the ties that bind, destroy the hurtful emotions and connections, and then calling in St. Raphael to provide a healing balm if you need soothing. Though, because of my personal temperment, after asking St. Michael to cut the ties, I would ask him to fill me with fiery will-power, confidence, and the strength of a warrior as a way to build myself up after letting go. Neither is better than the other, it's just that one may be better suited to a person or situation than another.

That has been my experience with those archangels, and how their energy functions in healing work. I do work as a professional energy healer, and often invoke the aid of St. Michael &/or St. Raphael depending on what the client is in need of.

Hope that helps.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:14 am

There was a very bad situation recently that did not involve a love relationship but a toxic, hateful, cruel, person in a high place ruining a someone's life. The situation had to stop. Emotional detachment was needed and it was time to move on for this person. The only way to detach from that person and the situation was Cut and Clear. I had a long testimony written about this but had been having computer issues. I'll post a more detailed share about Cut and Clear, other Lucky Mojo products, and the Saints soon. I really like Devi's advice and ConjurmanAli's in this thread and I agree.
Many people are under the impression that Cut and Clear is only for "love breakup" situations--not true. Read the description. Out of all of the Lucky Mojo Products I have worked with, and (while having faith in my work) I went into this (project) "hopeful, faithful and challenged". It worked!!! "... Cut and Clear to break your ties from the past and to bring about a new desirable future." from the descriptive line:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
This product is truely amazing.
I worked with a combination of several Lucky Mojo products, including Cut and Clear, several Saints, and believing that the impossible IS possible.
All things are possible with God.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 am

Absolutely right, Triple. It can be used for all kinds of relationships that are no longer healthy, or maintain a harmful connection with us.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Thank you Devi, Thriplethreat and ConjureManAli... a trove of information, all of it smart and on point! Very beneficial to me...

Always remember, these will be the amazing threads that come up when someone in the future searches the forums for this kind of help! Thank you!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:14 pm

This post is something I need right now - thank you for your wisdom ConjureMan Ali, TripleThreat, and Devi Spring.

I'm waiting for my cut and clear supplies, and I will use the advice given by the lovely Devi to help me in my time of need. Thank you thank you.

Wonderful advice from wonderful people!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:05 pm

corazon: That's my previous posts' thoughts exactly! Very cool...luck to you in your time of need!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Siren

Unread post by Siren » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:03 pm

I'll recap my situation: I was in a longterm relationship with a married man for 3.5 years. He confessed the affair and left his wife for me. His teenage children boycotted him completely and refused to see or speak to him. This tore him apart and sent him into depression. After 6 months he went back to his marital home in fear of losing his children. Readers have given me hope that he could very possibly return if he can work stuff out with his children and that he loves me enough to perhaps come back..(but not in the near future.)

At first I was nervous to work with Saints because I wasn't religious but I had such good experience with St Joseph I thought perhaps I would also petition a Saint. Would any Saint have sympathy for me even though the relationship all started with years of infedility? I was thinking St Martha to bring him back? Or perhaps another Saint to help ease the riff between he and his boys or perhaps bring more understanding to his situation with them?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:15 pm

I think you need to get a reading to see if anything will help.I can tell you that it is going to be a battle to keep this man as it i may be time to move on. I think his children are more important and perhaps more important than the bond he has with you. I mean you may want to get a reading to see if there is anything that can be done for him to leave her, and then keep the children around. But I really just think this is the type of relationship that would not last. He may come back but it may only be for short periods of time, hence why I said it may not last forever.

So I think the best thing to do is to see the best course of action through a reading. I mean Saint Martha may help, but she may only be able to help so much considering the circumstances.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Siren

Unread post by Siren » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:35 pm

I did have several readings. Two of them were extremely hopefuly that he would come back. One was less positive and said he would want to come back to me but wouldn't come back until problems with the children were resolved. I have been given advice about spellwork but none of them recommended a saint so I thought I'd ask.

I do agree, I think his bond with his children is more important than his love for me or he wouldn't have gone home after 6 months. And I love the fact that he loves his children so passionately. He did say exactly this. "I love you so much but I need more children more than you." He risked everything, confessed and left for me, but when faced with the reality of his sons shunning him and missing out on daily interaction with them, ran right back home after 6months.

But part of me is hopeful that his bond with his children might not be enough to savage his relationship with his wife. Maybe staying together for the kids' sakes, won't work out....Who knows... :( I do not think he will waffle back and forth any more. He will either put his nose to the grindstone, do family therapy and work it out for the long haul or have so many problems reconcilating with his wife after the affair, that he will come back. None of us can take anymore see-sawing.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Saints are spiritual entities that are considered elevated or close to God due to their piety and devout lifestyles. While not all saints are sunshine and rainbows, there are not going to be many that will work for the "other woman" and work outside the confines of holy matrimony. It would be one thing if he was just dating someone else, but he's married and that makes a difference for saints. Even the female dominating saints like Santa Martha and Saint Helen may help a little, but in regards to removing him from his marriage to come to you it may not be feasible.

That said, saints are not a common feature of conjure and hoodoo. If you feel uncomfortable with them then don't work with them. There are plenty of traditional and time-tested ways of doing this work. Working with saints is a small regional variation that's been blown out of proportion by workers who come from a more "polytheistic" background. There were some catholic workers, but relatively small.

In your instance you may be better off calling on a friendly ancestor.

Siren

Unread post by Siren » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:43 pm

That makes sense Conjureman. I'll skip the saints on this one.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:53 am

Recently my ex and I had a really bad fight which led to police being involved and me pressing charges against him, I love him dearly and when I pressed the charges I was so angry and hurt and frustrated with him and what he has put me through for many years, now he is a waiting his first court hearing, I was wondering if there is a saint that can help me with making him admit what he did and not hate me so nuch cause I know he does:( he was the one who called the police when there was no altercation except us talking and it back fired on him, he is not allowed to contact me. I wanted him to feel bad for hurting me and treating me so badly when all I ever did was love him, I am currently working a break up jar to keep him away from others and vise versa, and still burning candles on his honey jar, I was just hoping someone could suggest a saint to turn this whole situation around and that he can be ok with me eventually:(

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 am

Hello Bellasr34,

This situation of yours seems to be getting worse and worse. I know you say you love this man, but youv'e been working on him since as long as I can remember and rather than get good results you've posted that he's been cold to you, vanishes on you, still may have interest in other women, and apparently you two have some pretty huge altercations. It might be time to recognize that this relationship simply isn't healthy.

You've posted repeatedly about getting forgiveness, getting reconciliation, dominating, tying his nature, and it doesn't seem to be headed in the right direction. If this was a few months worth of work, that is one thing, but you are going on several years now of working the same situation.

We've gotten to know your situation here and I can tell you that we all want you to be happy, therefore please consider moving on from this man.

My suggestion is a Cut and Clear.

In response to your question, Saint Martha can dominate him to tell the truth, Just Judge can help you get justice, but having him admit the truth and forgive you may be a bit more than your ex is capable of.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:54 am

I think it is time to move on. You have been working on this man for quite some time, and even though you have been able to temporarily mend things...this man still acts differently. In addition, the situation has escalated into the police and perhaps some violence/abuse happening. With you calling the cops on him because you were upset about this incident and everything that happened in the past, has illustrated you working against yourself with your magic.

So honestly, I think your best move would be to get a reading to see if this can be mended. And if it can't its time to move on.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:58 am

Thank you conjure man, you and everyone on here have been nothing but good to me and thnk you,I really have no choice but to move on because of the charges that are against him. I really just wanted him to apologize but you are right he will never give me that, right now all I want is for him to admit what he had done and except the chasrge and not go to trial which will just drag on and is only 8 months away, I really just want it done and over with and hope to be happy one day, right now its hard because I feel so guilty doing that to him, I'm a good person yet he is making me out to be horrible. Is there anything I can do to keep him from bad mouthing me to people

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:01 am

You can do a stop gossip spell kit

www.luckymojo.com/products-stop-gossip.html

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Thank you because he is making me out to be the worst person in the world, denying ever laying a hand on me and making himself out to be a victim, how do you deny pics of bruises and ttexts, this is I need to stop him from making me out to be the bad guy, how can I make people see his tru ways and see I was the victiim

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Most people are going to tell lies to try to paint themselves in a better light. I would do the stop gossip spell and move on knowing that you are in the right. You can look yourself in the eye each morning, who knows if the same can be said for him. You deserve better. hugs!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:26 pm

I agree. Its time to leave well enough alone now. Do some stop gossip work, cut and clear, and some healing. Its time to move on from this situation. I dont think you further need to look like the victim as you have been through enough.

Also, pressing charges on someone that put their hands on you is the reality. Yet you state that you did this out of anger, and basically not with a clear mind. That is an abused person's mentality. He was wrong for putting his hands on you regardless of how and why it happened.Then you state you want to make it better again with saint work. I think you trying to force something that is just not working for you.

So with that said you need to get some clarity and king solomon of wisdom work going on yourself as well. You need to see your situation clearly, and make the best decisions for yourself.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Good advice everyone.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Yes, excellent advice.
#1606 GA

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:55 am

I want to thank you all for the advice, it will take a while for me to get through this, I need to get stronger, sometimes what you feel in your heart is not what you know in your head but we tend to follow our hearts, at least I did, I am still struggling with what I did to him by pressing charges, I know it was the right thing but my heart says different, I can't help but cry when I think that all I did and how much I adored him and it all came to this and I lost him for good. Thank you eash and everyone of you who helped me along the way. It means so much to me. I know I need a lot of healing in my heart and soul. I'm broken and I don't know how to mend myself.

miriam

Unread post by miriam » Sat May 14, 2011 10:52 pm

I am in the process of deciding on one or a few saints with whom to hopefully develop an ongoing prayerful relationship. In order to decide which one (s) I have been studying on the lives of saints popular in hoodoo and the ways in which they are petitioned for help. Can we petition St Expedite to help us with our habit of procrastination?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 15, 2011 5:45 am

Yes, of course you can. That is his official patronage after all. :)

CherryRedBoom

Unread post by CherryRedBoom » Fri May 20, 2011 5:46 pm

i had a terrible fight with my ex and did something incredibly stupid and disrespectful after too much drink (not cheating). Since that time i have apologized repeatedly and tried to make it up to him but i cant seem to get things right again. We still hang out sometime but things are still weird between us. HE told me yesterday that hes still pretty pissed about what happened and said he dont know if he can get over it. I am already burning pink candles dressed with Lucky Mojo reconcilation oil on my ongoing honey jar 4 him which i suspect is the main reason hes even talking to me a little now. Is there a paritcular saint I can petition to help ease his anger towards me? id really like his forgiveness and trust again.

:D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 20, 2011 6:58 pm

I think you should allow time since you are working Reconciliation and a Honey Jar. Remember time heals. Have you worked the complete Reconciliation Spell? You can certainly ask Saint Rita for (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... Saint_Rita) intercession on your behalf. She is the patron Saint for reconciliation cases.

Read a posters comments about the Saint Rita Spell (st-rita-candle-spell-after-a-quarrel-t10598s30.html)
working-with-saint-rita-t8778s30.html

CherryRedBoom

Unread post by CherryRedBoom » Fri May 20, 2011 8:24 pm

thank u 4 the links, jwmcclin. i havent done a full reconciltion spell yet. i dont have one on hand at the moment, but i look into petiioning Saint Rita. Thank you again.

Ben_Lilith

Unread post by Ben_Lilith » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:42 pm

I understand Hoodoo has a Christian influenced background but likewise understand that European Witchcraft has had its influence to the African - American tradition of Hoodoo.

My question is although i'm aware Saints are used in conjuction with various spells with Hoodoo curio, if one is coming from a Europian Witchcraft background and has a relationship with a magical task force of spirits, can they then add Hoodoo curio to their petitions to these spirits and spells in a similar fashion as one would with Saints when these spirits have roles and purposes to areas of life that the Hoodoo oil, powders, crystal etc are sympathetic to as method of layering magical technologies?

Say like using psychic oil with a orange vigil candle and petition with a spirit who is said to aid with prophetic dreams and visions.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Well first, saints are very small and rather regional introduction to hoodoo. So the idea of working with saints is gravely disproportionate online than what goes on in the vast majority of hoodoo.

Secondly, yes you can use hoodoo products to your other works. You're no longer doing hoodoo, but the products have an innate spiritual quality derived from the power of the roots, herbs, and curios. This spiritual potency works if applied even if you are not practicing hoodoo.

For example Goetic magicians used Black Arts oil on their candles and incense to burn for their spirits, ceremonialist use Abramelin products and so one and so forth.

Ben_Lilith

Unread post by Ben_Lilith » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Ah yes this was my reasoning behind it regarding the sympathetic magic qualities of the herb and root curios to the nature of the spirit work.

just so happens it is a grimoire i'm working with, i never thought of using black arts oil on my candles. i used psychic vision, spirit guide, and frankincense oil blend on the candles (frankincense is the staple for offerings in the grimoire i work with ) but may look into the black art one and see.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Ben_Lilith wrote: i used psychic vision, spirit guide, and frankincense oil blend on the candles (frankincense is the staple for offerings in the grimoire i work with ) but may look into the black art one and see.

Depending on the spirits you work with, you should be very careful with Black Arts/Dark Arts products. There downright mean. They work by compelling a spirit, rather forcibly, in the same way that some Goetic magicians do, conjuring the spirit with potent names and threats. That said, some spirits love the stuff and will respond very well to it as an offering. So,yeah, just something to keep in mind.

Ben_Lilith

Unread post by Ben_Lilith » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Turnsteel wrote:Depending on the spirits you work with, you should be very careful with Black Arts/Dark Arts products. There downright mean. They work by compelling a spirit, rather forcibly, in the same way that some Goetic magicians do, conjuring the spirit with potent names and threats. That said, some spirits love the stuff and will respond very well to it as an offering. So,yeah, just something to keep in mind.

ah perhaps not then - the work with the spirits is more devotional with book shelf to house their pots and offerings placed out for them rather than power of Christ compels you type thing. either or i think i'll maybe stick to the current blend. although the spirits come over as chthonic i dont feel per se that they or the work is a black art type thing, just a bit of a motley crew type magical task force.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Black Arts have been used as both an aid to conjure spirits and an offering to them for quite some time. Myself and various other Goetic mages who work in a far more "spirit-friendly" manner have used them it in this manner without ill effect.

The reaction is contingent upon the spirit, it will either please them or they wont. Spirits of a chthonic nature almost always love Black Arts oil and incense and its inclusion is great in conjuration--it does not have elements that harm spirits, merely aids in communcation with them, pact-making, and such.

Abramelin Oil, 711 Oil, and Power Oil have all be received well by the spirits I work with and you may consider using them.

Ben_Lilith

Unread post by Ben_Lilith » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:44 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Black Arts have been used as both an aid to conjure spirits and an offering to them for quite some time. Myself and various other Goetic mages who work in a far more "spirit-friendly" manner have used them it in this manner without ill effect.

The reaction is contingent upon the spirit, it will either please them or they wont. Spirits of a chthonic nature almost always love Black Arts oil and incense and its inclusion is great in conjuration--it does not have elements that harm spirits, merely aids in communcation with them, pact-making, and such.

Abramelin Oil, 711 Oil, and Power Oil have all be received well by the spirits I work with and you may consider using them.

Ah ok, well i'll get a bottle of Black Arts oil and incense and see what happens.

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Hello All.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this...

I wanted to know can you work with Saint Jude & Saint Expedite together on my table?

Thanks your help would be appreciated.

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:12 pm

The choice is yours, of course. Most Catholic chruches have MANY saints in one church. For instance, see the picture on this page at AIRR:

Altar Work and Prayers
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nd_Prayers

Catholic Church Saints
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... rch_Saints

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Thank you Cat.

For your help on this.

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

mrslight

Unread post by mrslight » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:50 am

I put together my honey jar and when I put the candle on it and lit it, a friend and I concentrated on it with our eyes closed (meditated) to send the energy out to my boyfriend. We both had similar visions...... In the beginning we both saw something trying to take the jar to him but they struggled as if it were too heavy.

Afterwards please read this and tell me WHAT HAPPENED!

Her vision during meditation:

2 Brownish and bluish transperant human shapped beings kept whispering to eachother and looking at the jar. Then they both picked it up and flew it to my boyfriend and poured it over him and swirled around his bed, encircling it in light. She saw my boyfriend smiling and with his arm around me, then she was back in the room seeing the beings again. They were coiled but transpearant like a transparent snake with a flat face that looked like a fan (swirling face as if you are looking through a mirror). She said "youre back" (but in her mind)..It replied yes it isnt finished we have to talk to her and came over to me and was in front of my face while its body encircled me. When it was done she opened her eyes.

My vision during meditation:

A brown bird (huge bird) tried to fly away with the jar in its talon and it was too heavy so it flew away. Then I was in the jar looking at a hand on the jar from the inside. Then I was back outside of the jar and I saw the blue swirly thing take it and fly through the sky fast with it and then i suddenly saw my bf playing basketball and he was calling me and smiling. Then I was back in the room, suddenly the top turned into a heart and started flying through my wall like ninja stars. They flew to his chest while he was playing ball. It was sticking out of his chest where his heart was and I was suddenly with him and hugged and the heart went all the way in his chest. Then I was back in the room again. The swirly thing was going past my friend and hovered face to face with me and it asked me "Are you sure you want his love?" I said yes it asked me 2 more questions (cant remember) then I said yes to both. It went out of view then appeared in front of my face again and it was faceless all that was there for his face was a swirl and it began to pull light from my face and then I saw my boyfriends face behind it and he hovered the light in front of his face and he inhaled and it went in. Then I opened my eyes.

We were both wondering why that thing approached me? And its weird we both saw the same thing from different angles...... What were these things? I feel bad to call them things...

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:49 am

Well, obviously you have some spirit helpers interested in and involved in the work. Do some divination -- whatever method allows you to find the truth -- to better understand their message.

Since you saw your spirit helpers having trouble with the work, you might want to add some Road Opener or Van Van Van elements to the work -- a candle next to the honey jar, maybe.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

mrslight

Unread post by mrslight » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:57 am

MissMichaele wrote:Well, obviously you have some spirit helpers interested in and involved in the work. Do some divination -- whatever method allows you to find the truth -- to better understand their message.

Since you saw your spirit helpers having trouble with the work, you might want to add some Road Opener or Van Van Van elements to the work -- a candle next to the honey jar, maybe.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Thank you so much. I was wondering why it asked me was I sure I wanted my boyfriends love? It seemed as though my answer depended on whether my "helper" would make it work,,when I said yes, he immediatly brought my boyfriend to me! My boyfriend was in bed asleep and that's how he brought him..... asleep...wow so thats what they were....I am amazed! I didnt even invoke anything :D

Yea I will do what you suggested its like they gave up on the jar and just went straight for him in the end. Taking something from me and putting it into him. I dont know what they took from me, but as soon as I answered my "helpers" questions, it took something from my eyes, nose and mouth and put it into my boyfriends nostrils which then went through him when he inhaled. it just looked like light to me but Im sure you are better familiar with these things than I am

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:30 am

Hello, I am still fairly new to working with Saints so please bear with me on this topic. I have two medical insurances that are for my kid. The one I have always used is thru medicaid and has always been very good for her. Recently I spoke to her doctor and he told me that the insurance company stopped paying because they are now her Secondary insurance. I called the company (insurance) and they told me that her father has her under an insurance and his superceed's her insurance, BUT his insurance is HORRIBLE! I was not notified about any of this and its really getting under my skin. I then called his insurance and they told me they can not relinquish any info to me because the insurance is covered by her father. I then gave him a call to ask him to call the insurance to remove her or atleast to get her member I.D. number but he refused. Due to her having asthma extremely badly I always need to have medicine so when I went into a crying fit, he still didn't budge nor care. I even said "Do you realize that this is your CHILD?! What if she end up in the hospital?!" His answer to that was "Well if she ends up in the hospital, she ends up in the hospital!!! WTF!!!" I don't think I need to explain the rage that entered me at that point, so I just quickly hung up the phone. Though I want to seriously harm him, my main focus is to get rid of this stupid insurance problem so that her now secondary insurance can go back to being her primary. Please any suggestions to Saints or spells would help greatly. Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:58 am

St. Nicholas is the protector and benefactor of children. He is a generous and kind saint and this is his time of year, although he is often disguised as Santa Claus. Ask him for help.

You can also work with Compelling products to get your daughter's father to do the right thing for her.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:52 am

I always use Court Case Products when dealing with insurance companies.
Brown candle dressed with the oil and the logo of the company along any names you can get in the department in question.

For the man you could either go with Honey Jars and ask St. Mary to open him up to your suggestion or you can take the harsh route and go with dolls and Commanding/Compelling products.

A third way would be to use a "stick and carrot" method.

Use a black candle and name that his current desicion and standpoint regarding the insurance. Anoint it with Crossing Oil. And place a Black Santissima Muerte candle beside it, petitioning her to nag your husband’s mind until he changes it. Place a photo of your husband in the middle and some personal concerns.
On the other side you place a yellow candle and name it your standpoint and decision regarding the insurance. Put a picture of yourself and a paper with your desire regarding the insurance under it. Dress it with Attraction Oil and Come To Me Oil. Pour a little honey trace from this candle to his picture in the middle.
Next to your picture you set a white candle offered to St. Mary, dressed with Our Lady of Grace Oil. Petition her to open your husband’s mind for the sake of your daughter.

Do the spell at night, when your husband is asleep, like this
Move your husband’s picture all the way over to the black candles. Light them. Say a prayer aloud like: "This is where you are now. May this position haunt you day and night and may the most holy Santissima Muerte help me". You may prick his picture with nails and pins so you can let out some of that rage you got. Put out the candles. Repeat this part for three days. On the third day you light the yellow and the white candle as well. Start moving the photo a bit towards the the yellow while you pray something like: "N.N, now you feel that your current decision regarding the insurance of NN is tormenting you. Is it not nicer to go this way? (move the picture a bit towards the white ones). Remove one or two pins. Snip out the black candles. Let the white and yellow burn a bit longer, then snip the as well. Repeat the procedure for three days, every day moving his picture closer to yours and removing any pins or nails. On the sixth day you let the black candles burn out completely while you make sure his photo has arrived at yours and sits under the yellow candle. On the seventh day you let the yellow and white candle burn out completely. Then wrap up the remains. Thank Santissima Muerte and St. Mary for helping you. Dispose of any remains outside his house or at the crossroads.
Good Luck.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:17 am

Mama Micki wrote:St. Nicholas is the protector and benefactor of children. He is a generous and kind saint and this is his time of year, although he is often disguised as Santa Claus. Ask him for help.

You can also work with Compelling products to get your daughter's father to do the right thing for her.

That sounds great! Does luckymojo carry Saint Nicholas products??

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:21 am

Dr Johannes wrote:I always use Court Case Products when dealing with insurance companies.
Brown candle dressed with the oil and the logo of the company along any names you can get in the department in question.

For the man you could either go with Honey Jars and ask St. Mary to open him up to your suggestion or you can take the harsh route and go with dolls and Commanding/Compelling products.

A third way would be to use a "stick and carrot" method.

Use a black candle and name that his current desicion and standpoint regarding the insurance. Anoint it with Crossing Oil. And place a Black Santissima Muerte candle beside it, petitioning her to nag your husband’s mind until he changes it. Place a photo of your husband in the middle and some personal concerns.
On the other side you place a yellow candle and name it your standpoint and decision regarding the insurance. Put a picture of yourself and a paper with your desire regarding the insurance under it. Dress it with Attraction Oil and Come To Me Oil. Pour a little honey trace from this candle to his picture in the middle.
Next to your picture you set a white candle offered to St. Mary, dressed with Our Lady of Grace Oil. Petition her to open your husband’s mind for the sake of your daughter.

Do the spell at night, when your husband is asleep, like this
Move your husband’s picture all the way over to the black candles. Light them. Say a prayer aloud like: "This is where you are now. May this position haunt you day and night and may the most holy Santissima Muerte help me". You may prick his picture with nails and pins so you can let out some of that rage you got. Put out the candles. Repeat this part for three days. On the third day you light the yellow and the white candle as well. Start moving the photo a bit towards the the yellow while you pray something like: "N.N, now you feel that your current decision regarding the insurance of NN is tormenting you. Is it not nicer to go this way? (move the picture a bit towards the white ones). Remove one or two pins. Snip out the black candles. Let the white and yellow burn a bit longer, then snip the as well. Repeat the procedure for three days, every day moving his picture closer to yours and removing any pins or nails. On the sixth day you let the black candles burn out completely while you make sure his photo has arrived at yours and sits under the yellow candle. On the seventh day you let the yellow and white candle burn out completely. Then wrap up the remains. Thank Santissima Muerte and St. Mary for helping you. Dispose of any remains outside his house or at the crossroads.
Good Luck.

He's not my husband but just my daughters father. Can this still work on the situation regardless?? Plus is ay crossing streets considered a crossroads??

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 am

Is there a prayer or novena to Saint Nicholas??

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:24 pm

TheBestest wrote:...

He's not my husband but just my daughters father. Can this still work on the situation regardless?? Plus is ay crossing streets considered a crossroads??

Yes. It can be done with anyone. Yes, there are three-way crossings and 4-way crossings and in this case it does not matter if they are in a central city or out on the country side.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Yes, Lucky Mojo does carry products dedicated to St. Nicholas.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Yes. It can be done with anyone. Yes, there are three-way crossings and 4-way crossings and in this case it does not matter if they are in a central city or out on the country side.[/quote]

I'm so glad to hear this because I never understood the whole crossroads thing! Lol, I thought maybe a place ppl needed to go to located in the south or something. I've been watching too much SUPERNATURAL, lol.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Hello TheBestest here is a link for you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

Dr. Johannes and Mama Micki have given great recommendations. The court case products from Lucky Mojo are a "must have" for you.
I like all of the Saint recommendations listed above. A relationship should be built. You can build a relationship the very first time you pray or ask for help.You will know.

I am also recommending, in addition to above, Archangel Michael (protection ---especially for children) :
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
Archangel Gabriel: (communication through air ways-- the lungs the throat--)
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelgabriel.html
Archangel Raphael (healing):
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... el_Raphael
What can I work with?
All Saints Products, Holy Cards, Prints, All Saints oil and Lucky Mojo Court Case.
***In addition, ask your Doc for the "freebee" samples*** (not going to address law, insurance, or medicine,-- just ask)
Be Blessed!
#1606 GA

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:08 am

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:Hello TheBestest here is a link for you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

Dr. Johannes and Mama Micki have given great recommendations. The court case products from Lucky Mojo are a "must have" for you.
I like all of the Saint recommendations listed above. A relationship should be built. You can build a relationship the very first time you pray or ask for help.You will know.

I am also recommending, in addition to above, Archangel Michael (protection ---especially for children) :
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
Archangel Gabriel: (communication through air ways-- the lungs the throat--)
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelgabriel.html
Archangel Raphael (healing):
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... el_Raphael
What can I work with?
All Saints Products, Holy Cards, Prints, All Saints oil and Lucky Mojo Court Case.
***In addition, ask your Doc for the "freebee" samples*** (not going to address law, insurance, or medicine,-- just ask)
Be Blessed!

Thanks sooo much Miss Tammie this is great info. I had very little knowledge that the archangels helped with such matters. I will also look into Court Case products. Thank you :-)

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Thank you Sacred Heart and Virgen de Quadalupe along with St Jude with your help!

deltafour1212

Unread post by deltafour1212 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:02 am

I have done Saint Magick and found it to be very powerful.

I know Saints have their own traditional novenas.

I was wondering if there is a "universal" novena to use or how to make your own novena for a particular deity or spirit of your choice other than Saints to carry out your task, especially if you want to do a crossing spell, revenge spell, lust spell, or something a little more down and dirty than a saint would approve of.

Delta

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:10 am

Novenas are a Catholic tradition, although the idea of a nine-day prayer may be older.

I don't know what "deities" you are referring to, but hoodoo originated with Christian African-Americans.

If you are looking for prayers to European Pagan gods, you should probably check a website or forum dedicated to Paganism, Wicca, etc.

Lucky Mojo does carry vigil candles, oils, statuary, and other goods for Hindu Gods and Goddesses and for Buddha, if that's what you're into.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”