Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Deities, Angels, Spirits, Saints: Selecting, Best Choices

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:21 am

Hello AJxoxo,

I personally haven't worked with her, but you could do a search for "Cecilia" by typing her name into the search box in the green area of your screen at top right and find all the mentions of her on this forum. You could also check out this thread, which is about spellwork for creatives and mentions Cecilia:

spells-for-success-in-art-music-dance-p ... 17466.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

AJxoxo

Unread post by AJxoxo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:54 pm

Sister Jean,

Unfortunately, it seems that no one has mentioned her. That's why I asked because I can't find any information on how to petition her sadly and I want to do it the right way. Thanks anyway though!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:47 pm

AJxoxo

I would petition St Cecilia without a doubt . I too am an industry professional and I use her often, keep a pendant of her, and keep a statue of her on my altar
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D

Ash1111

Unread post by Ash1111 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:58 am

Hi,

Does anyone have any good advice or prayers that i can use to invoke the help of a saint(s) in conjunction with my candle magick and honey jar spell please?

I am currently part way through a 9 day spell to reconcille return my ex partner to me and I've heard praying for the help of Saints can be a big help, however when I am searching the internet for prayers, Im coming up a bit stuck.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:41 am

Ash1111 --

Because in the Catholic Church a great emphasis has been paid to celibacy as a condition associated with sanctity, the list of saints associated with sexuality, romance, love, and marriage is indeed lacking. Here are some choices:

* Saint Joseph for a happy family and home

* The Holy Family (Jesus, Mary, and Joseph) for a unified and tender home life

* Saint Anthony for the return of missing things and missing people

There are others, but those -- especially Saint Anthony -- are the ones i hear from most often when a person is working for the return of a former lover.

CAN-GLC-SANT
St. Anthony (San Antonio) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right post. If not, I appreciate if I can be redirected and I will post in the correct one.

On Friday, 15th of June, I did a love spell and petitioned to St Anthony(SA). I had written down a long list (19 items) of the qualities I was looking for. I said to St Anthony I had "lost" my husband and have been looking for him for the last 10 year and to help me find him (SA has always come through when finding lost things). That same night I started, very diligently, using a couple of dating apps.

The next day I matched with a guy and we started chatting. That same day, when I was burning the last bit of the candle, the flame was strong, very tall, white, yellow, orange and red and had some beautiful curves!!! I was very happy with it.

This particular guy and I seemed to have quite a bit of very uncommon things in common so of course we had to meet! Even with this, I wasn't expecting what happened. Finding more about him was mind blowing because what SA did was showing my true heart's desire.

Two days later, I found a way shorter list (8 items) I have written late last year or earlier this one and that I have forgotten about. I know it was around that time because I titled it "2018 man". This short list represents what my heart has been looking for, unlike the long list which was written from my head and SA, as the wise man he is, showed my what HE knows I really want.

Needles to say, the guy I met matched every single one of the things on that list...except...he is not looking for a relationship.

And this is where my problem starts. I have never heard of SA being cruel (like St Expedite who may take things away from you), but I do feel he is being a little mean by tempting me with the "perfect" man but not allowing for a relationship.

It's like offering chocolates, ice cream, cakes and sweets to a diabetic when YOU know they can't have it!

I appreciate he may be showing me the way but being he is so nice, he could have chosen other type of sign (like finding the short list), instead of tempting me and then leaving my high and dry?

1. Why would he do such thing?

2. What could I do for SA to rectify this? I asked him last nigh what he wanted me to do.

Ideally I don't want to do any spell on the guy because he may not be the one but another one who also ticks all the boxes so I would prefer to deal with SA to solve this issue.

Thanks for reading this long post...

agj5

Ariavenus

Unread post by Ariavenus » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:59 am

Hello, I went through a lot of pages on this forum but need a little more guidance.

I am looking for a saint (or two) to pray to for relationship reconciliation / returning to me.

I've done some research on:

St. Helen
St. Barbarba
St. Anthony
St. Jude ( saint of helping impossible cases)

From what I gathered St. Helen is usually prayed to more for returning a lover?

Can someone please give me more guidance?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Hello Ariavenus,

I recommend you get yourself a copy of this book, which is all about returning lovers and reconciliation. It goes into how to work with St. Anthony to return a lost love, and it's very affordable:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html

You can also read more about St. Anthony here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

He is a great saint and always comes through for me!

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Hi Sister Jean,

Would you mind having a look at my post just before the one from Ariavenus?

Thanks in advance,

agj5.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:55 am

Hi agj5,

For your questions

1. Why would he (Saint Anthony) do such thing?

Based on what you wrote above on your situation, I feel strongly that Saint Anthony did not do this on purpose to be cruel to you, or just for kicks. No. He did help find the kind of guy you are looking for. Just because this guy said he is not looking for a relationship does not mean game over. Invite this guy out to events or to spend time together and start building a connection, a foundation, and see what develops. I know you said you didn't want to do work on this perticular guy, but I will suggest a thread called Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving . Don't give up all hope.

2. What could I do for SA to rectify this? I asked him last nigh what he wanted me to do.

You can light a candle as a 'thank you, but no thank you'. Thank the saint for helping you find someone with the qualities you are looking for but need someone to be open to having a relationship. Ask him to help you again find another man with similar qualities AND open to developing a relationship or to help you find healthy ways to develop a relationship with the guy he helped you find.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:30 am

Thanks, Papa Newt!

I don’t think I can ask the guy to hang out because he didn’t reply to my last messages. I’m guessing he decided to stop communication because I’m looking for a relationship.

But I was planning on doing something else this Friday to St Anthony so I may ask for help with him or someone like him 👐🏼

agj5

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:22 pm

Hello all,
I am into real estate business and i need something to help push the business.
I am aware of St Anthony used in selling real estate.

I am looking for something different: Something to help the business generally - Convince property owners to chose me as sole letting/sales agent; When letting clients approach me and i show them properties i have for letting, they wont hesitate to take it.

As one option, I was advised to work with St Joseph the worker and Our Lady of Loreto.
Can someone point me to the process to work with Saint Joseph the Worker and Our Lady of Loreto ?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:50 pm

DannyN -

You've already asked this question and I did my best to answer it here - post385862.html#p385862
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Thanks Rev James

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:32 pm

I recently was told that whenever I perform a hoodoo work I am automatically making a pact with a dark spirit, demon, devil etc.

I have never made a pact with anyone.

Is there such a thing as an unintentional pact? Bec I dont want that!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Luckylady123 --

No, there is no such thing as an "unintentional pact."

Some people just don't like folk magic and of those people, some will go so far as to say anything bad about it that they think might cause you to change your mind about studying or practicing it.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:46 am

Ok silly question, so I live in Mexico and recently visited teotehuacan or the pyramids of the son and moon, I couldn't make it to the top due to having all four kids with me but we relaxed in the shade by a creek and for some reason I felt compelled to pray I didn't pray to any deity in particular just that my troubles would soon end next think I know four hummingbirds start buzzing around us! I know about la chuparosa but I don't think it was him later I bought a statue of poptepetl and itza to put on my love altar every since I believe poptepetl has been communicating with me. Now would this warrior fall along the lines of Indian spirits? I know he's nothing to do with hoodoo but other native spirits work with me and he's so powerful a warrior I'd like him on my side.so how could I draw him in? I was thinking lm Indian guide products and maybe copal? I've never offered anything but tobacco and lm incenses to native spirits any tips and suggestions?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:44 am

stillsosola

Yes you can work with spirit guides if from different areas. Many people have ancestors who are not hoodoo related, such as me my family is mostly European Decent, I still pray to them and they assist me because they love me and I them. I do not think I would use indian oil rather Spirit Guide oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-spirit-guide.html

As for offering you would have to research the deitie and what is offered to them. Much like saints those offerings can be very different and also very specific.

Best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:34 am

Thanks jaydee!

But I'm actually a bit confused why an Aztec warrior would want to be around me? I'm from Florida and I'm an 1/8 Seminole and Appalachian of unknown ancestry on dads side Jewish,Romanian /creek and Irish on moms so this isn't an ancestral spirit I've had a few ancestral spirits make thier prescence known.

I've used simple yes no divination with a pendulum with ancestral spirits before this one only responds in dreams? I'm hesitant to use a spirit board because I don't like them but I'm genuinely curious about this spirit if it's popoteptl or just a random Aztec guide.

My husband who is an indigenous Mexican said use the spirit guides formulas and add it to the copal? I know copal is traditional here. I was thinking leaving him some mole perhaps, or a tamale but I'm not sure as only my ancestors get food offerings from me maybe praying to the ancestors could help clarify ? Or maybe I need a professional reading?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:22 pm

A reading would surely help! The spirit can be coming to you from the marriage line, or if you have children, Also we never really know unless we do DNA test know where we come from. Like you I know most mine is European and Italian. Food offerings to spirits is often common along with hard sprits, water, smokes, coins etc. It is common in many traditional customs to leave food for the spirts a candle as well. I have a friend who grew up in Mexico and leaves food for her spirits as well. If your husband knows the custom and tradition then follow his advise. You can also thank the spirit for reaching out to you then ask him why, or give a sign if its him, a dream to explain etc. Tell the spirt you need more understanding.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Jaydee

It must be the children and my husband causing the link I'm also in the process to become a Mexican citizen and my roof over looks popoteptls volcano so every morning when I give my tobacco offerings his volcano is in view. I'll follow my husbands advice and pray to my Seminole grandmother who does a lot of spiritual leg work for me see if she can bring clarity as well as I'll ask this spirit to communicate and help me understand his purpose in the contact and thank him for contacting me maybe it's due to some really bad stuff going on that he could help with?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Wath for signs and movement. Also listen to your gut. I have had spirt signs or ancestors show signs to the point I knew I had to respond and was being called. Example: My mom is passed on and her name came up 45 times in the last day, but her name is an old style name not common to today. All of the examples were communication. Another case happened last few weeks regarding my Great Grandpa who has a very distinct Italian name yet it was popping all over me for a week. When this happens I light a candle, set some water and pray to them and my other ancestors asking for guidance, asking for clarity and support. I also thank them and show my regard for them. Set candles, put coffee, cigars, whisky, sweet cakes which my family loves. You surely can be reached by a helpful spirt to assist with bad situations. I would pray for signs and understandings as to why and what to do. Then watch for them and see what happens. You have a very unique life situation with the volcano, the location and family that you may have been selected.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Jaydee today at dawn when I was giving my offerings the volcano had smoke coming up and it so happened a strained in laws situation unfolded this morning at the same time and asi heard the ruckus downstairs I asked popotepetl to conquer my enemies and a breeze blew not a definite sign but maybe something will come of it

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”